IndiaDivine.org

Vimshottari dasa_kanubasu

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Why cost him an expense.

Go to the File .It is already posted in file section .May be few hours back.

tkp--- On Fri, 10/24/08, kanu basu <kanubasu wrote:

kanu basu <kanubasuRe: Vimshottari dasa Date: Friday, October 24, 2008, 9:24 AM

Please send. My postal add is: 114/2/1A, Hazra Road, Kolkata-700 026 cell-9339119331

KanuBasu

Mohan Kumar Ragunathan <kpmk_astrology@ >@gro ups.comFriday, 24 October, 2008 11:06:36 AMRe: Vimshottari dasa

Dear Sir,Being his last student by correspondence coaching, Dr.Pt.KAR Ji has told me about this theory of his, which he called "My Dream Theory"and had worked on it for nearly two years.You can find it in "KP & Astrology Year Book 2004".I can send you a xerox copy of it by post, if i can have your address.You may send it to my mail box, if you don't mind it.

With thanks and warm regards,MK (Mohan Kumar.R.)Scientific Astrologer & Spoken English TutorAdvanced Stellar Astrology Research Academy (KP based)219/84, Moongapadi St.,Gugai, SALEM - 636 006Cell: 99443-07025

Pankaj Lakhlani <p_lakhlani2003@ >@gro ups.comThursday, October 23, 2008 10:17:31 PMRe: Vimshottari dasa

Sir;

Please be kind and send a copy of the artical directly. When received through the group, the attachment was not sent along with.

Thanking you in anticipation;

Yours faithfully;

P LakhlaniYogesh Rao Lajmi <lyrastro1 (AT) (DOT) co.in> wrote:

Dear Gopalakrishnan,

The late Mr. K.R.Kar, a very eminent researcher and proloific writer on K.P., has explained the rationale of the Vimshottari Dasa...also I have not found the rationale for the Vimshottari Dasa in any of the Text Books of Traditional Astrology...

I am sending you his entire article which appeared in an Annual of the Magazine, K.P. & Astrology...

I hope that you will try to digest the substance of the article...

In my humble opinion,the article is simple and well-written and therefore,I do not expect you to ask me any further queries on this subject...

With the very best wishes,

L.Y.Rao.

Gopalakrishnan Subra Iyer <subragops3 >@gro ups.comWednesday, 22 October, 2008 10:19:47 AM Vimshottari dasa

Dear Learned members of this group,

I have a very basic question regarding the Vimshottari Dasa. What is the rationale for giving 6 years to Sun, 10 years to moon, 7 years to Mars etc...? I'm sure there must be a valid reason for this type of allotment of different time frame to the nine planets.

Please enlighten me with your thoughts.

Regards

S.Gopalakrishnan

Did you know? You can CHAT without downloading messenger. Click here

Connect with friends all over the world. Get India Messenger.