IndiaDivine.org

true or False ?

Rate this topic

Guest guest

dear masters,i got a news from one of my girl friends. But soon after i heard this matter, i thought she might have given a false news to me.So i decided to go for horary.horaray deatails :numer 16 19,dec 20088.54 amchennaiGuruji KSK tells us to verify the 3rd csl and its star lord to check whether the news is true or false. So for this case 3 rd cusp is gemini 16.26.42 ME-RA-VEvenus in the star of Moon which is in the conj(s) 2.42 to Saturn.There is an influence

of saturn so now can i come to a conclusion that she gave a false news to me ?please find the attachment above for the horary chart.dear senior people pls guide me and correct my analysis to proceed further.thank you.balaji vs.

Add more friends to your messenger and enjoy! Invite them now.

~~~ Om Shree Ganeshaaye Namaha ~~~~~~ Om Ridhi Sidhi Devi Namaha ~~~

Dear Balaji

Namaskaram

As you have stated that IIIrd SubLord is Venus and Venus is in 10H conjoined with Rahu and They both are under SignLord of Saturn now Come to Venus StarLord Moon (Conjoin with Saturn) whose SubLord is Rahu signaling the matter and again Rahu's Star Lord is Moon again signifing the matter. Hence the News have to be false and may be quarrelsome situation may be created at that time.

Thanks

Tem Pram Chopra

On Fri, Dec 19, 2008 at 9:56 AM, balaji <balu_yourslovingly wrote:

dear masters,i got a news from one of my girl friends. But soon after i heard this matter, i thought she might have given a false news to me.So i decided to go for horary.horaray deatails :

numer 16 19,dec 20088.54 am

chennaiGuruji KSK tells us to verify the 3rd csl and its star lord to check whether the news is true or false. So for this case 3 rd cusp is gemini 16.26.42 ME-RA-VE

venus in the star of Moon which is in the conj(s) 2.42 to Saturn.There is an influence of saturn so now can i come to a conclusion that she gave a false news to me ?please find the attachment above for the horary chart.

dear senior people pls guide me and correct my analysis to proceed further.thank you.balaji vs.

dear Prem Chopra ji,exactly the same u predicted... its a bit arguement has been carried out between the friend and me, and im not convinced by her replies to my proposal to her friend. again its fate... we have cross over it. thanks Balaji.--- On Fri, 19/12/08, Prem Chopra <pramchopra1964 wrote:Prem Chopra <pramchopra1964Re: true or False ? Date: Friday, 19 December, 2008, 12:55 PM

Dear Balaji

Namaskaram

As you have stated that IIIrd SubLord is Venus and Venus is in 10H conjoined with Rahu and They both are under SignLord of Saturn now Come to Venus StarLord Moon (Conjoin with Saturn) whose SubLord is Rahu signaling the matter and again Rahu's Star Lord is Moon again signifing the matter. Hence the News have to be false and may be quarrelsome situation may be created at that time.

Thanks

Tem Pram Chopra

On Fri, Dec 19, 2008 at 9:56 AM, balaji <balu_yourslovingly@ .co. in> wrote:

dear masters,i got a news from one of my girl friends. But soon after i heard this matter, i thought she might have given a false news to me.So i decided to go for horary.horaray deatails :

chennaiGuruji KSK tells us to verify the 3rd csl and its star lord to check whether the news is true or false. So for this case 3 rd cusp is gemini 16.26.42 ME-RA-VE

venus in the star of Moon which is in the conj(s) 2.42 to Saturn.There is an influence of saturn so now can i come to a conclusion that she gave a false news to me ?please find the attachment above for the horary chart.

dear senior people pls guide me and correct my analysis to proceed further.thank you.balaji vs.

Dear Balaji

Thanks for your Kind email and your touchable words. If my prediction is correct then friend will strick again as because of uneasiness of not being accepted their views by you. That is the Rahu Generally like to do and give surprise visit to the native. (Body Less Head Attempt) So this make others to involve with.

Thanks

Tem Pram Chopra

On Sat, Dec 20, 2008 at 10:39 PM, balaji <balu_yourslovingly wrote:

dear Prem Chopra ji,exactly the same u predicted... its a bit arguement has been carried out between the friend and me, and im not convinced by her replies to my proposal to her friend. again its fate... we have cross over it.

thanks Balaji.--- On Fri, 19/12/08, Prem Chopra <pramchopra1964 wrote:

Prem Chopra <pramchopra1964Re: true or False ?

Friday, 19 December, 2008, 12:55 PM

Dear Balaji

Namaskaram

Thanks

Tem Pram Chopra

On Fri, Dec 19, 2008 at 9:56 AM, balaji <balu_yourslovingly@ .co. in> wrote:

Dear Prem ji,Its a good interpretation!RegardsAdithOn Fri, Dec 19, 2008 at 12:55 PM, Prem Chopra <pramchopra1964 wrote:

Dear Balaji

Namaskaram

Thanks

Tem Pram Chopra

Dear Adith Ji

Namaskaram

Thanks for your compliments and I like to do more foresighting and see the future of the native in Astrological Mirror. Really KP System Base is Amazing and accurate.

Thanks

Tem Pram Chopra

On Mon, Dec 22, 2008 at 12:28 PM, adith kasinath.g.k <gkadithkasinath wrote:

Dear Prem ji,Its a good interpretation!RegardsAdith

On Fri, Dec 19, 2008 at 12:55 PM, Prem Chopra <pramchopra1964 wrote:

Dear Balaji

Namaskaram

Thanks

Tem Pram Chopra

Hi sir,Thanks! I am experiencing a lot with the divine KP system ! Still learning and learning..Nice to communicate with you! Thanks AdithOn Mon, Dec 22, 2008 at 2:56 PM, Prem Chopra <pramchopra1964 wrote:

Dear Adith Ji

Namaskaram

Thanks for your compliments and I like to do more foresighting and see the future of the native in Astrological Mirror. Really KP System Base is Amazing and accurate.

Thanks

Tem Pram Chopra

On Mon, Dec 22, 2008 at 12:28 PM, adith kasinath.g.k <gkadithkasinath wrote:

Dear Prem ji,Its a good interpretation!RegardsAdith

On Fri, Dec 19, 2008 at 12:55 PM, Prem Chopra <pramchopra1964 wrote:

Dear Balaji

Namaskaram

Thanks

Tem Pram Chopra