will be in installments..

If Moon, he will pay very fast! If Mars , it will be done only after

the threat from the Opponent , if Venus, he will clear with pleased

manner etc.,

But I have a doubt, first of all , before analysing how he will pay,

if we should analyse, whether he will clear off the debts or not! If

so, then how and when ? Am I correct?

In such case, how to judge?

If 12 CSubL is related to 6,8,12 , then he will pay off the debts?!

(normally 6,8,12 are not the good significators for other cases)

Pls throw more light on to it and guide me.

Thanks and Regards

Adith

Dear Adith,

As per KP, to know whether one can repay his/her debth one has to examine the 12th cusp sub-lord as you have rightly said. In horary chart if the sub-lord is retrograde, repayment will be delayed, one cannot be able to pay back soon. The transection can happen only after the sub-lord becomes direct and passes through a benificial sub. Here benificial means one that is related to the houses of payment. If the 12th sub-lord is deposited in the constellation of a planet which is retrograde then the person cannot return the loan.

If one can pay back then how? One can judge from the nature of the sub-lord-planet's nature. If it is Saturn then delay, if Mercury then in instalments etc.

Then comes the question of when shall be the transeection. VI house indicates the income of the consultant. It does not indicate payment. XII indicates payment by cash or issuing a cheque and VIII indicates receipt by the opponent. So the deal should take place during a period when the significators of VIII and XII operate.

Thus you are to judge. Is that OK now?

Dr. Luther Rath

gkadithkasinath <gkadithkasinath Sent: Saturday, December 20, 2008 11:29:36 AM When Will I clear off my Debts?

Dear Seniors,I have a question asked by one of my friend : When will I clear off mydebts?". He has more debts!I have read in KP book (Horary) , in a horary chart, if 12 the CuspalSub Lord is Saturn, the repayment will be delayed. It is Mercury, itwill be in installments. .If Moon, he will pay very fast! If Mars , it will be done only afterthe threat from the Opponent , if Venus, he will clear with pleasedmanner etc.,But I have a doubt, first of all , before analysing how he will pay,if we should analyse, whether he will clear off the debts or not! Ifso, then how and when ? Am I correct?In such case, how to judge? If 12 CSubL is related to 6,8,12 , then he will pay off the debts?!(normally 6,8,12 are not the good significators for other cases)Pls throw more light on to it and guide me. Thanks and

RegardsAdith

Dear sir,its so nice of you for your detailed reply!It is more informative and confirms my thought!Thanks AdithOn Sat, Dec 20, 2008 at 3:31 PM, Luther Rath <rathluther wrote:

Dear Adith,

As per KP, to know whether one can repay his/her debth one has to examine the 12th cusp sub-lord as you have rightly said. In horary chart if the sub-lord is retrograde, repayment will be delayed, one cannot be able to pay back soon. The transection can happen only after the sub-lord becomes direct and passes through a benificial sub. Here benificial means one that is related to the houses of payment. If the 12th sub-lord is deposited in the constellation of a planet which is retrograde then the person cannot return the loan.

If one can pay back then how? One can judge from the nature of the sub-lord-planet's nature. If it is Saturn then delay, if Mercury then in instalments etc.

Then comes the question of when shall be the transeection. VI house indicates the income of the consultant. It does not indicate payment. XII indicates payment by cash or issuing a cheque and VIII indicates receipt by the opponent. So the deal should take place during a period when the significators of VIII and XII operate.

Thus you are to judge. Is that OK now?

Dr. Luther Rath

gkadithkasinath <gkadithkasinath

Saturday, December 20, 2008 11:29:36 AM When Will I clear off my Debts?

Dear Seniors,I have a question asked by one of my friend : When will I clear off mydebts? " . He has more debts!I have read in KP book (Horary) , in a horary chart, if 12 the CuspalSub Lord is Saturn, the repayment will be delayed. It is Mercury, it

will be in installments. .If Moon, he will pay very fast! If Mars , it will be done only afterthe threat from the Opponent , if Venus, he will clear with pleasedmanner etc.,But I have a doubt, first of all , before analysing how he will pay,

if we should analyse, whether he will clear off the debts or not! Ifso, then how and when ? Am I correct?In such case, how to judge? If 12 CSubL is related to 6,8,12 , then he will pay off the debts?!(normally 6,8,12 are not the good significators for other cases)

Pls throw more light on to it and guide me. Thanks and

RegardsAdith

Dear Sir,

I think in that same book our Guruji Mr.KSK also given clearly on this issue. If you have the book with you please reffer once again .

Regarding ,12CSL when in constellation of star lord which signifies 5-8-12 ,in their conjoined periods only one will return the amount.

Suniel--- On Sat, 20/12/08, gkadithkasinath <gkadithkasinath wrote:

gkadithkasinath <gkadithkasinath When Will I clear off my Debts? Date: Saturday, 20 December, 2008, 11:29 AM

Dear Seniors,I have a question asked by one of my friend : When will I clear off mydebts?". He has more debts!I have read in KP book (Horary) , in a horary chart, if 12 the CuspalSub Lord is Saturn, the repayment will be delayed. It is Mercury, itwill be in installments. .If Moon, he will pay very fast! If Mars , it will be done only afterthe threat from the Opponent , if Venus, he will clear with pleasedmanner etc.,But I have a doubt, first of all , before analysing how he will pay,if we should analyse, whether he will clear off the debts or not! Ifso, then how and when ? Am I correct?In such case, how to judge? If 12 CSubL is related to 6,8,12 , then he will pay off the debts?!(normally 6,8,12 are not the good significators for other cases)Pls throw more light on to it and guide me. Thanks and

RegardsAdith

Get perfect Email ID for your Resume. Get before others grab.

Yes Sir,

V can be, no doubt, included but not VI. V negates VI ( income from business or job or any source).

Dr. Luther Rath

kondapaneni suneel <ksuneel_dhamma ; gkadithkasinathSent: Saturday, December 20, 2008 5:29:54 PMRe: When Will I clear off my Debts?

Dear Sir,

I think in that same book our Guruji Mr.KSK also given clearly on this issue. If you have the book with you please reffer once again .

Regarding ,12CSL when in constellation of star lord which signifies 5-8-12 ,in their conjoined periods only one will return the amount.

Suniel--- On Sat, 20/12/08, gkadithkasinath <gkadithkasinath@ gmail.com> wrote:

gkadithkasinath <gkadithkasinath@ gmail.com> When Will I clear off my Debts?@gro ups.comSaturday, 20 December, 2008, 11:29 AM

RegardsAdith

Dear Adith,

In continuation to my last message I would like to have some justifications. It is clear that during the period of 8th and 12th significators one will repay the debts. When one is in debt it means he is in minus balance. So he has to earn first to be able to clear off the debts. So first he has to under go period of II and VI and perhaps XI to earn money adequate to pay off. At least he should experience the period of significators of those houses. Followed by this period when the significators of 8th and 12th operate then he can be able to pay of the debts. While paying off he may continue to earn or earning may stop. In that case VI may operate or V it is immeterial. So V and VI may not be very significant for paying off the debts. Opinions from others are invited.

Dr. Luther Rath

Luther Rath <rathluther Sent: Saturday, December 20, 2008 7:17:20 PMRe: When Will I clear off my Debts?

Yes Sir,

V can be, no doubt, included but not VI. V negates VI ( income from business or job or any source).

Dr. Luther Rath

kondapaneni suneel <ksuneel_dhamma@ >@gro ups.com; gkadithkasinath@ gmail.comSaturday, December 20, 2008 5:29:54 PMRe: When Will I clear off my Debts?

Dear Sir,

gkadithkasinath <gkadithkasinath@ gmail.com> When Will I clear off my Debts?@gro ups.comSaturday, 20 December, 2008, 11:29 AM

RegardsAdith

Dear Friends,Repayment of a LOAN is under the signification of 8 & 12 and 6, 8 & 11 indicate gain of money. If the Sb/L of the 8th, signifies 2,10 0r 11and if the DBAS of them are in progress, then he will be able to clear off the debt.A person must have a sufficient gain of money to meet with, as mentioned by Dr. Rath. For the gains, we can go to 10th where the profession and its earnings, and 10th from 7th, 4 denotes the repayments. And the 11th, which denote the profits, capital & interests. The 7th from 11 is 5 denoting dealing party also can be considered as the settlement place of a loan.( a quotation of my short notes on KP)SunaparanthaLuther Rath <rathluther Sent: Sunday, December 21, 2008 9:21:47 AMRe: When Will I clear off my Debts?

Dear Adith,

In continuation to my last message I would like to have some justifications. It is clear that during the period of 8th and 12th significators one will repay the debts. When one is in debt it means he is in minus balance. So he has to earn first to be able to clear off the debts. So first he has to under go period of II and VI and perhaps XI to earn money adequate to pay off. At least he should experience the period of significators of those houses. Followed by this period when the significators of 8th and 12th operate then he can be able to pay of the debts. While paying off he may continue to earn or earning may stop. In that case VI may operate or V it is immeterial. So V and VI may not be very significant for paying off the debts. Opinions from others are invited.

Dr. Luther Rath

Luther Rath <rathluther >@gro ups.comSaturday, December 20, 2008 7:17:20 PMRe: When Will I clear off my Debts?

Yes Sir,

Dr. Luther Rath

kondapaneni suneel <ksuneel_dhamma@ >@gro ups.com; gkadithkasinath@ gmail.comSaturday, December 20, 2008 5:29:54 PMRe: When Will I clear off my Debts?

Dear Sir,

RegardsAdith

Dear sir,thanks for explanation. Its sure that one can clear off only after his bank balance is increased.In a Horary question, like this, 1. we will check first if he will clear or not as discussed earlier, if so how...according to the nature of Planet

2. we must look into which houses to see when he will clear off?In Horary Astrology book by our KSK, he has described a case he said the debt will be cleared during the Dasa Bukthi period of the combination of the RP.

In a horary chart of this type of question, whether we have to judge the houses for his monetory progress/ increase in ban bal. OR we should directly look into the houses for the debt clearance( it indirectly includes indicates that only if his monetary status is to be increased?!..

Awaiting your reply.Thanks /RegardsAdith On Sun, Dec 21, 2008 at 9:21 AM, Luther Rath <rathluther wrote:

Dear Adith,

Dr. Luther Rath

Luther Rath <rathluther

Saturday, December 20, 2008 7:17:20 PMRe: When Will I clear off my Debts?

Yes Sir,

Dr. Luther Rath

kondapaneni suneel <ksuneel_dhamma@ >@gro ups.com; gkadithkasinath@ gmail.com

Saturday, December 20, 2008 5:29:54 PMRe: When Will I clear off my Debts?

Dear Sir,

gkadithkasinath <gkadithkasinath@ gmail.com> When Will I clear off my Debts?

@gro ups.comSaturday, 20 December, 2008, 11:29 AM

Dear Seniors,I have a question asked by one of my friend : When will I clear off mydebts? " . He has more debts!I have read in KP book (Horary) , in a horary chart, if 12 the CuspalSub Lord is Saturn, the repayment will be delayed. It is Mercury, it

will be in installments. .If Moon, he will pay very fast! If Mars , it will be done only afterthe threat from the Opponent , if Venus, he will clear with pleasedmanner etc.,But I have a doubt, first of all , before analysing how he will pay,

if we should analyse, whether he will clear off the debts or not! Ifso, then how and when ? Am I correct?In such case, how to judge? If 12 CSubL is related to 6,8,12 , then he will pay off the debts?!(normally 6,8,12 are not the good significators for other cases)

RegardsAdith

Dear Adith,

We may conclude from common sense that when one is asking whether he can repay the debth, that he does not have adequate bank balance to do so; otherwise he would not have asked. As an example, when one wants to know when he would marry, we first examine whether marriage is promissed. Likewise, we have to examine first when his bank balance will increase before finding out when he would repay. Is it not? So the period of II and VI should pass on before the peiod of VIII and XII. I think we have to see in this sequence.

In horary first we have to examine the sub-lord of XI that should signify VIII and XII to get his desire fulfilled. If yes, then examine the DBAS when he can pay back. To confirm your prediction or to be more accurate tally with the ruling planets at the time of judgment. Am I right? In horary one need not examine when his bank balance would increase. One may go direct.

With regards.

Dr. Luther Rath.

adith kasinath.g.k <gkadithkasinath Sent: Sunday, December 21, 2008 10:32:25 PMRe: When Will I clear off my Debts?

Dear sir,thanks for explanation. Its sure that one can clear off only after his bank balance is increased.In a Horary question, like this, 1. we will check first if he will clear or not as discussed earlier, if so how...according to the nature of Planet2. we must look into which houses to see when he will clear off?In Horary Astrology book by our KSK, he has described a case he said the debt will be cleared during the Dasa Bukthi period of the combination of the RP.In a horary chart of this type of question, whether we have to judge the houses for his monetory progress/ increase in ban bal. OR we should directly look into the houses for the debt clearance( it indirectly includes indicates that only if his monetary status is to be increased?!. .Awaiting your reply.Thanks /RegardsAdith

On Sun, Dec 21, 2008 at 9:21 AM, Luther Rath <rathluther > wrote:

Dear Adith,

Dr. Luther Rath

Luther Rath <rathluther >

@gro ups.comSaturday, December 20, 2008 7:17:20 PM

Re: When Will I clear off my Debts?

Yes Sir,

Dr. Luther Rath

Dear Sir,

RegardsAdith

Dear Dr. Luther, Mr. Adith and Members,What happens in a scenario when dasa lord signifies 4 - 4 - 5,10 - 5,10 and sub lord of this dasa lord signifies 4 - 5 - 8. Also is it possible to tell in which period a person will have no debts at all. Requesting members to clear the confusionregards,

AJOY--- On Sun, 21/12/08, Luther Rath <rathluther wrote:Luther Rath <rathlutherRe: When Will I clear off my Debts? Date: Sunday, 21 December, 2008, 9:21 AM

Dear Adith,

Dr. Luther Rath

Luther Rath <rathluther >@gro ups.comSaturday, December 20, 2008 7:17:20 PMRe: When Will I clear off my Debts?

Yes Sir,

Dr. Luther Rath

Dear Sir,

RegardsAdith

Add more friends to your messenger and enjoy! Invite them now.

Dear Ajoy,I dont think , it is not easy to answer this question just with these details...If it is so easy to decide just with DBA significators, then the role of Cusps??We have to judge on many aspects! I hope so.

Dear Dr.Rath, pls give your expertise on thisRegardsAdithOn Mon, Dec 22, 2008 at 7:50 PM, ajoy s. chomaal <ajoy_matchless wrote:

Dear Dr. Luther, Mr. Adith and Members,What happens in a scenario when dasa lord signifies 4 - 4 - 5,10 - 5,10 and sub lord of this dasa lord signifies 4 - 5 - 8. Also is it possible to tell in which period a person will have no debts at all.

Requesting members to clear the confusionregards,

AJOY--- On Sun, 21/12/08, Luther Rath <rathluther wrote:

Luther Rath <rathlutherRe: When Will I clear off my Debts?

Date: Sunday, 21 December, 2008, 9:21 AM

Dear Adith,

Dr. Luther Rath

Luther Rath <rathluther >@gro ups.com

Saturday, December 20, 2008 7:17:20 PMRe: When Will I clear off my Debts?

Yes Sir,

Dr. Luther Rath

Dear Sir,

gkadithkasinath <gkadithkasinath@ gmail.com> When Will I clear off my Debts?

@gro ups.comSaturday, 20 December, 2008, 11:29 AM

RegardsAdith

Dear Ajoy.

When the dasa lord signifies 4 and 5 and the sub-lord as well then 4 ans 5 maters will be strongly experienced. V is negation of VI (Income), so one's income may remain stand still. 4 signifies buildings, landed property or vehicles. As the dasa lord also signifies X that is 4th to VII, it indicates such properties of the opponent. Since dasa sub-lord signifies VIII i.e. 2nd to VII that means addition to opponents property; some of such property of the consultant may be transferred to the opponent.

When the period of significators of II, VI, X and XI jointly operate the financial status of the consultant maintains fairely well.

Dr. Luther Rath.

ajoy s. chomaal <ajoy_matchless Sent: Monday, December 22, 2008 7:50:13 PMRe: When Will I clear off my Debts?

Dear Dr. Luther, Mr. Adith and Members,What happens in a scenario when dasa lord signifies 4 - 4 - 5,10 - 5,10 and sub lord of this dasa lord signifies 4 - 5 - 8. Also is it possible to tell in which period a person will have no debts at all. Requesting members to clear the confusionregards,AJOY--- On Sun, 21/12/08, Luther Rath <rathluther > wrote:

Luther Rath <rathluther >Re: When Will I clear off my Debts?@gro ups.comSunday, 21 December, 2008, 9:21 AM

Dear Adith,

Dr. Luther Rath

Yes Sir,

Dr. Luther Rath

Dear Sir,

RegardsAdith