Will it happen ?

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Dear Seniors ,

I have a doubt !

In Horary, to ascertain if a said event will take place or not, which

houses to be judged?

I hope...11.

If 11 , what are the main and related houses denoting a Event?

For instance, one person is asking " Will that interview be conducted? "

" Will I meet him tomorrow? " etc.,

I hope for an interview, if the 11th CSL is signifying " 3,9,11 " , the

interview will take place ?!

In the case of Meeting, the same " as communication " will be the main

criteria here too?!

But in questions like , " Will my friend come tomorrow ? " , then the

11CSL should be related to 2,11 and even 1 too?

Dear Seniors can you pls clarify on this. May be with more examples

Thanks and Regards

Adith

~~~ Om Shree Ganeshaaye Namaha ~~~~~~ Om Ridhi Sidhi Devi Namaha ~~~

Dear Adith

Namaskaram

As far as Any Type of communication is concerned if the 3, 9, 11 are concerned then 11 CSbL's StrL is important. As you know that Retrograde Means purpose is having no use. But if 3 CSbL's StrL is Retrograde means Meeting or communication is not possible from your side. But if 9 CSbL's StrL is Retrograde then it means other party is not interested. So in totality of these three if Planet found direct the 50% confirm.

More important thing is if it is in minutes suppose to be materialized the take Asc. other wise Dasha sequence of Deha or prana.

Now come to the other formation too if Any of the Lord is in 12th position Denial is resultant in purpose.

Like: SgnL towards StrL, StrL towards SbL, SubL towards SbL's StrL. of any house must be confirmed to get analysis more minutely.

Thanks

Tem Pram Chopra

On Mon, Dec 22, 2008 at 9:07 PM, gkadithkasinath <gkadithkasinath wrote:

Dear Seniors ,I have a doubt !In Horary, to ascertain if a said event will take place or not, whichhouses to be judged? I hope...11.If 11 , what are the main and related houses denoting a Event?

For instance, one person is asking " Will that interview be conducted? " " Will I meet him tomorrow? " etc.,I hope for an interview, if the 11th CSL is signifying " 3,9,11 " , the

interview will take place ?!In the case of Meeting, the same " as communication " will be the maincriteria here too?!But in questions like , " Will my friend come tomorrow ? " , then the

11CSL should be related to 2,11 and even 1 too? Dear Seniors can you pls clarify on this. May be with more examplesThanks and RegardsAdith

Dear Prem ji,Thank you for your reply on the Communication to happen! . Noted !Thanks and RegardsAdithOn Tue, Dec 23, 2008 at 10:11 AM, Prem Chopra <pramchopra1964 wrote:

~~~ Om Shree Ganeshaaye Namaha ~~~~~~ Om Ridhi Sidhi Devi Namaha ~~~

Dear Adith

Namaskaram

As far as Any Type of communication is concerned if the 3, 9, 11 are concerned then 11 CSbL's StrL is important. As you know that Retrograde Means purpose is having no use. But if 3 CSbL's StrL is Retrograde means Meeting or communication is not possible from your side. But if 9 CSbL's StrL is Retrograde then it means other party is not interested. So in totality of these three if Planet found direct the 50% confirm.

More important thing is if it is in minutes suppose to be materialized the take Asc. other wise Dasha sequence of Deha or prana.

Now come to the other formation too if Any of the Lord is in 12th position Denial is resultant in purpose.

Like: SgnL towards StrL, StrL towards SbL, SubL towards SbL's StrL. of any house must be confirmed to get analysis more minutely.

Thanks

Tem Pram Chopra

On Mon, Dec 22, 2008 at 9:07 PM, gkadithkasinath <gkadithkasinath wrote:

Dear Seniors ,I have a doubt !In Horary, to ascertain if a said event will take place or not, whichhouses to be judged? I hope...11.If 11 , what are the main and related houses denoting a Event?

For instance, one person is asking " Will that interview be conducted? " " Will I meet him tomorrow? " etc.,I hope for an interview, if the 11th CSL is signifying " 3,9,11 " , the

interview will take place ?!In the case of Meeting, the same " as communication " will be the maincriteria here too?!But in questions like , " Will my friend come tomorrow ? " , then the

11CSL should be related to 2,11 and even 1 too? Dear Seniors can you pls clarify on this. May be with more examplesThanks and RegardsAdith