IndiaDivine.org

Analysis gone wrong

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Dear Dr. Luther, Mr.Punitji, Sunil Gondhalekar Sir and other senior members,Please find attached a horoscope which had come to me for analysis and i have grossly faltered and gone wrong. Though the current Dasha lord SUN is a strong significator of XI, the financial position of this person is not good. other factors also suggest good status and comforts. But the actual fact is opposite. I request members to clarify and correctregards,

AJOY

Add more friends to your messenger and enjoy! Invite them now.

~~~ Om Shree Ganeshaaye Namaha ~~~~~~ Om Ridhi Sidhi Devi Namaha ~~~

Dear Ajoy Ji

Namaskaram

As per the Niryana Bhava chalit MahaDasha Lord Sun have Sun, Ketu, Moon, Saturn. 5th SgL Sun is placed in 4H which is 12th from 5H. Sun and StrL Ketu have 7th angle and from Ketu have 6 angle towards Moon (Moon is also 12th from 4H) and Moon have 6 angle towards Saturn. Saturn is in Leo sign which means Fix minded nature with Fiery Element up to 9th September 2008.

Now in Transit Sun, Ketu, Moon, Saturn. Sun is Placed in 9H and Ketu is placed in 3H which makes 7th angle, From Ketu Moon is in 6H have 10th angle, From Moon Saturn is in 5H have 12 Angle.

Thanks

Tem Pram Chopra

On Tue, Dec 23, 2008 at 10:14 PM, ajoy s. chomaal <ajoy_matchless wrote:

Dear Dr. Luther, Mr.Punitji, Sunil Gondhalekar Sir and other senior members,Please find attached a horoscope which had come to me for analysis and i have grossly faltered and gone wrong. Though the current Dasha lord SUN is a strong significator of XI, the financial position of this person is not good. other factors also suggest good status and comforts. But the actual fact is opposite.

I request members to clarify and correctregards,AJOY

Dear Ajoy,

Te person is running Mahadasa of Sun since 2005 till 2011. Sun is significator of IV, V and XI. It is in the sub of Moon which owns Cancer 12th to Leo. So it cannot exert positive effect relating to the houses it signifies, particularly so for the V. However XI shall not be negatively affected to larger extent. XI signifies many maters of life and also includes income of money. But main houses for income and fortification of bank balance are the VI and the II. Sun does not signify them. It is only Mercury signifies these houses and none else. So, major period is covered by non-significators. Mercury is in the sub of Rahu occupant of IV. It is of course not bad.

Now he is running bhukti of Mercury till September 2009. He may improve to some extent during this period. Further sub-lord of II is also Mercury. So it is definitely supportive.

Dr. Luther Rath.

27th Dec. 2008.

ajoy s. chomaal <ajoy_matchless Sent: Tuesday, December 23, 2008 10:14:30 PM Analysis gone wrong

Dear Dr. Luther, Mr.Punitji, Sunil Gondhalekar Sir and other senior members,Please find attached a horoscope which had come to me for analysis and i have grossly faltered and gone wrong. Though the current Dasha lord SUN is a strong significator of XI, the financial position of this person is not good. other factors also suggest good status and comforts. But the actual fact is opposite. I request members to clarify and correctregards,AJOY