IndiaDivine.org

Will it lead to divorce? Progression under Vimshothari Dasa

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Dear Friends,

1. This is, as presented in Msg#20426, "Progression

under Vimshothari Dasa" based on

"Implications of KP Revealed through

Progression under Vimshothari Dasa System" by K. M. Subramaniam and V.

Mohan, in K.P. & Astrology

2. Here let us see

what is going on regarding the chart in Msg#21367/21427 i.e., Wife, 12/02/1978,

05:15 IST, Khamgoan, 20N41, 76E34, KPNA 23:27:41, Asc Cp 00:40:59, Mer Dasa bal

5Y:4M:1D, Current running DBA Ve/Me/Sa (KPAstro 3.0)

3. The chart of Progression

under Vimshothari Dasa at present is

23/12/2008, 05:15 IST, Khamgoan, 20N41, 76E34, KPNA 23:27:41, Asc Aq

13:49:42, Mer Dasa bal 5Y:4M:1D, Current running DBA Ve/Me/Sa (KPAstro 3.0) Pl note

TOB, POB, KPNA, Dasa bal at birth and current running DBA are the same as for

the Natal chart in #2. To make it clear the chart is temporily uploaded in

te File section under Chart of Progression under Vimshothari Dasa. (In that Progressed Dasa chart one year

Vimshorthari Dasa is provided.)

4. As per the above Progressed Dasa chart, Dasa lord Ve(1,4-9)

is in star Ju(5,2-11) and sub Mo(3,7). In Ve Dasa (13/06/1990 to 13/06/2010), there

is no indication for divorce.

5. Bhukti lord Me(1,5,6,8) is star and sub Ju(5,2-11). In Ve/Me

DB (14/06/2006 to 13/04/2009), danger to

marriage or divorce is not indicated despite of tension for divorce (1,6,8),

and the 5,2,11 sigification shows the possibility of child birth. In addition

to Ve, Me, other planets Su, Ju, Ke cannot be conducive to child birth in Ve/Me

DB by being in the star of Ju(5,2-11)

6. This Progression under Vimshothari Dasa is not yet proven

by sufficient evidence.(Msg#20426)

Regards,

tw

, "adith kasinath.g.k" <gkadithkasinath wrote:>> Dear sir,> > Exactly. But not like Western method.> It is as per Vimsothri Dasa how we take for Moon!> > Regards> Adith> > On Tue, Dec 23, 2008 at 6:33 PM, Yogesh Rao Lajmi lyrastro1wrote:> > > Dear Adith,> > Do you mean, a system just like progression...?> > With kind regards,> > L.Y.Rao.> >> > ------------------------------> > ** adith kasinath.g.k gkadithkasinath > *To:* > > *Sent:* Tuesday, 23 December, 2008 11:21:52 AM> > *Subject:* Re: Will it lead to divorce?> >> > Dear Subash ji,> >> > I expected your doubts on this. This is purely not neither on the natal> > chart nor on the Transit ! As I mentioned, it is on the Progress. I doubt if> > many of us know this and follow.> >> > THIS IS THE MOVEMENT OF ALL PLANETS FROM THE NATAL POSITION AS PER> > VIMSOTHRI DASA SYSTEM/ Just recall that we follow this only for Moon, so the> > Dasa Bukti changes. But it will be applicable to all the planets also.> >> > hence all the planets which are traveling in a star will not travel in the> > same star. It will change. hence the result of a Planet from the natal> > sometimes differ (most of the time)!> >> > My Guruji taught me and I am following successfully.> >> > In this case , if she is not pregnant now, within a span of 6 months, it> > will happen! May be after that their understanding between them become> > smoothen. Also the birth chart of the child will take over its upper hand> > also.> >> > WIth Regards> > Adith> >> > On Tue, Dec 23, 2008 at 5:52 AM, Subhash Ektare <subhash_ektare@ subhash_ektare > > wrote:> >> >> Dear Adith ji,> >>> >> Thanks for the reasponse. I look forward to you to clarify my doubts.> >>> >> 1. You see chances of an Issue (Baby) in her chart. I will have to confirm> >> the same from the native. However can you explain the reasons> >> astrologically?> >>> >> 2. You have mentioned "most of the planets are travelling in Jupiter> >> star."> >> However as on 22nd Dec 2008, not a single planet is travelling in Jup> >> star. May be I did not understand you properly. Kindly elaborate.> >>> >> 3. Ketu strongly represent 7 and 2 at the star level and 9, 1, 6 at sub> >> level (but does not negate it totally). Why ketu bhukti indicate danger?> >>> >> 4. I could not understand the relevance of date 29/8/2009? Can you> >> throw some light on it?> >>> >> I will sincerely appriciate if you can post your detail analysis. I always> >> respect a person pointing my mistake(s) and/or critisicing me because> >> he gives me an opportunty to correct the mistakes. So he is my Guru.> >> Therefore please take liberty to criticise or pin point my mistakes.> >>> >> Thanks and regards,> >>> >> Subhash Ektare> >>> >> ------------------------------> >> ** adith kasinath.g.k <gkadithkasinath@ gmail.comgkadithkasinath> >>> >>> >> *To:* @gro ups.com > >> *Sent:* Sunday, December 21, 2008 11:19:47 PM> >> *Subject:* Re: Will it lead to divorce?> >>> >> Dear Sunil ji,> >>> >> In the natal, as it is said it negates pleasant married life! Also the> >> running Bukthi Mercury is very much creating the problem.> >>> >> When I analysing, I could see there are chances for an Issue (Baby ) in> >> the near future! Pls confirm if she is carrying now? Also Jupiter in Dual> >> Sign also indicating there are chances of second marriage? because in the> >> progress movement of the planets , most of the planets are traveling in> >> Jupiter star. Jupietr in dual sign and indicating 2,5,11 (2,11 also> >> indicating 2nd marriage!)> >>> >> The next Bukthi Ketu is also indicates danger ! But along with 6 , 7 also> >> signified. May be Struggle !> >> I hope We have wait till 29/8/2009 to analyse the status on that period!> >> If it progress or become worst!> >> Then we can judge..> >>> >> At the time of my analysis, I just studied the RPs what they guide> >> me...Unfortunately. ..that are the significators of 6,7, 8,12 ! Alas!> >>> >> Does it confirm the serious sitiuation? We have to wait for the real> >> situation!> >>> >> Pls update it!> >>> >> Regards> >> Adith> >>> >> Thanks and Regards> >>> >> On Mon, Dec 22, 2008 at 10:45 AM, Yogesh Rao Lajmi lyrastro1 (AT) (DOT) > >> co.in lyrastro1 wrote:> >>> >>> Dears Sunil & Subhash,> >>> If the s/l of the VIIth signifies> >>> I,IV,VI,XII. ..the marriage is fraught with frequent disputes,misunderst> >>> andings,argument s etc.,escalating over a period,into "fights" and> >>> ultimately leading to a divorce and/or separation.. .> >>> Also pl. read about K.P.D.P...for> >>> more details...> >>> With kind regards,> >>> L.Y.Rao.> >>> GOOD LUCK !> >>>> >>>> >>> ------------------------------> >>> ** Sunil Sharma <sunilsharma21@ sunilsharma21> >>>> >>>> >>> *To:* @gro ups.com > >>> *Sent:* Sunday, 21 December, 2008 11:30:27 PM> >>> *Subject:* Re: Will it lead to divorce?> >>>> >>> Dear Subhash ji,> >>> I would like to comment on your following observation:> >>> *This seems to be the ........ opinion and misunderstanding.> >>> *In my opinion "difference in opinion and understanding" stems from> >>> different perspective people hold on a particular issue. One can safely say> >>> attitude and personality people possess* *tend to reflect in their> >>> thought process. This problem menifests frequently in marital> >>> relationships due to the proximity of couples and the sheer time they spend> >>> with each other.> >>> So, while you are analysing the "effect", I would suggest you also look> >>> at the "cause" by comparing the ascendant which reveals nature of the couple> >>> etc.> >>> Needless to say a martian marrying a martian with different perspectives> >>> about issues will have a field day battling it out on each and every> >>> occassion avaialable to them.> >>> Please note this is not a critiism of your approach rather a suggestion> >>> to "complete the picture".> >>> Regards> >>> Sunil> >>>> >>>> >>> ------------------------------> >>> ** Subhash <subhash_ektare@ >> >>> *To:* @gro ups.com> >>> *Sent:* Sunday, December 21, 2008 5:25:54 PM> >>> *Subject:* Will it lead to divorce?> >>>> >>> Dear Members,> >>>> >>>> >>>> >>> Below is detail of a lady having lots of disturbances in married life.> >>> Their misunderstanding sometimes leads her on the brink of divorce. I have> >>> analyzed her horoscope and my readings are given. I would like views of> >>> senior members and point out mistakes if any.> >>>> >>>> >>>> >>> DOB 12th Feb 1978 TOB 5:15 AM POB Khamgaon, Maharashtra 20 N> >>> 41 76 E 34> >>>> >>>> >>>> >>> 7 CSL is Mars in 7 (conjoined 7 cusp) l/o 4 and 11. It is in the star of> >>> Jup in 5 l/o 3 and 12. But Jup is conj cusp 6 ( 20 10' 59") so it> >>> strongly signifies 6 and 12. This seems to be main reason for their> >>> difference of opinion and misunderstanding. However Mars is in its own sub> >>> strongly signifying 7 and 11. This will not lead the native to divorce.> >>>> >>>> >>>> >>>> >>> She is running dasha of Ven-Mer-Sat.> >>>> >>>> >>>> >>> Ven is in 1 (conj cusp 2 by 10 30' 6") and l/o 5, 10 in the star of Mars> >>> in 7 and l/o 4, 11 and sub of Ven. But Ven is aspected by Jup (by 9thaspect) and Sat (by 7> >>> th aspect). Jup is in 5 (conj cusp 6) and l/o 3 and 12…and Sat is in 7> >>> (conj cusp 8 by 10 55' 25") l/o 1 and 2. This signification of 6, 8> >>> and 12 is responsible for the misunderstanding, I suppose. But this may not> >>> lead to divorce.> >>>> >>>> >>>> >>> Bhukti lord Mer is in 1 and l/o 6, 9. In the star of Moon in 3 l/o 7> >>> and in the sub of Mer. At star level it signifies 7 but negates at sub> >>> level by signifying 1 and 6.> >>>> >>>> >>>> >>> Antara lord Sat is in 7 (conj cusp 8) l/o 1, 2. Sat in the star of Ket in> >>> 3 with rashi swami Jup in 5 (conj cusp 6) l/o 3 and 12, and sub of moon> >>> in 3 l/o 7.> >>>> >>>> >>>> >>> Ven dasha is up to 12 Jun 2010> >>>> >>> Mer bhukti is up to 12 Apr 2009> >>>> >>> Sat anthara is up to 12 Apr 2009> >>>> >>>> >>>> >>> Ven signify 1 *2* 4 5 *7* 10 *11* 12> >>>> >>> Mer signify *1* 3 *6* 7 9> >>>> >>> Sat signify 1 *2* 3 5 *6* 7 *8* 12> >>>> >>>> >>>> >>> Looking at signification Sat signifying 6, 8, 12 is the main culprit. But> >>> at the same time their combined strong signification of 2, 7, 11 (and> >>> supporting houses 5 and 8) will not lead the native to divorce.> >>>> >>> Details of husband for information DOB 8 Oct 1974 TOB 17:45 POB Sion> >>> Mumbai 19 N 02 72 E 51.> >>>> >>>> >>>> >>> Comments from learned members solicited.> >>>> >>> Subhash Ektare> >>>> >>>> >>> ------------------------------> >>> Add more friends to your messenger and enjoy! Invite them now.<http://in.rd./tagline_messenger_6/*http://messenger./invite/>> >>>> >>> >>> >>> >> > ------------------------------> > Did you know? You can CHAT without downloading messenger. Click here<http://in.rd./tagline_webmessenger_2/*http://in.webmessenger./>> > > >>

Dear sir,Thanks for your analysis! I hope it seconds my prediction. There are chances of baby! and as there are significators of 6 and 8, there mat be struggle? .But if you see in the progress, the Sublord of VII cusp Mars is traveling in the star of Mercury

Mercury is traveling in the star / sub of Jupiter which is in Dual Sign: and also it signifies 2 and 11The above are indicating any possibilty of 2nd marriage?! This raised in my last email itself. VII th CSL will change to Rah after 29/8/2009.

Rah is traveling in the star of Ketu is in 1 and Ketu is also traveling in Jupiter star (l/o 2,11in 5).By the time the Bukthi will be changed to Ketu : Ketu is traveling in Jupiter (l/o 2,11 in 5)VII CSL connected to Jupiter in Dual sign indicating 2,11

I need your further comment on this. plNote : I need to know in the Porgress chart you have posted :Ayanamsa: 23° 27' 41 " I doubt if it is correct! I hope it is 23* 53' 45 " .

Pls clarify on this. RegardsAdithOn Wed, Dec 24, 2008 at 10:54 AM, tw853 <tw853 wrote:

Dear Friends,

1. This is, as presented in Msg#20426, " Progression

under Vimshothari Dasa " based on

" Implications of KP Revealed through

Progression under Vimshothari Dasa System " by K. M. Subramaniam and V.

Mohan, in K.P. & Astrology

2. Here let us see

what is going on regarding the chart in Msg#21367/21427 i.e., Wife, 12/02/1978,

05:15 IST, Khamgoan, 20N41, 76E34, KPNA 23:27:41, Asc Cp 00:40:59, Mer Dasa bal

5Y:4M:1D, Current running DBA Ve/Me/Sa (KPAstro 3.0)

3. The chart of Progression

under Vimshothari Dasa at present is

23/12/2008, 05:15 IST, Khamgoan, 20N41, 76E34, KPNA 23:27:41, Asc Aq

13:49:42, Mer Dasa bal 5Y:4M:1D, Current running DBA Ve/Me/Sa (KPAstro 3.0) Pl note

TOB, POB, KPNA, Dasa bal at birth and current running DBA are the same as for

the Natal chart in #2. To make it clear the chart is temporily uploaded in

te File section under Chart of Progression under Vimshothari Dasa. (In that Progressed Dasa chart one year

Vimshorthari Dasa is provided.)

4. As per the above Progressed Dasa chart, Dasa lord Ve(1,4-9)

is in star Ju(5,2-11) and sub Mo(3,7). In Ve Dasa (13/06/1990 to 13/06/2010), there

is no indication for divorce.

5. Bhukti lord Me(1,5,6,8) is star and sub Ju(5,2-11). In Ve/Me

DB (14/06/2006 to 13/04/2009), danger to

marriage or divorce is not indicated despite of tension for divorce (1,6,8),

and the 5,2,11 sigification shows the possibility of child birth. In addition

to Ve, Me, other planets Su, Ju, Ke cannot be conducive to child birth in Ve/Me

DB by being in the star of Ju(5,2-11)

6. This Progression under Vimshothari Dasa is not yet proven

by sufficient evidence.(Msg#20426)

Regards,

tw

, " adith kasinath.g.k " <gkadithkasinath wrote:>> Dear sir,> > Exactly. But not like Western method.

> It is as per Vimsothri Dasa how we take for Moon!> > Regards> Adith> > On Tue, Dec 23, 2008 at 6:33 PM, Yogesh Rao Lajmi lyrastro1wrote:> > > Dear Adith,> > Do you mean, a system just like progression...?

> > With kind regards,> > L.Y.Rao.> >> > ------------------------------> > ** adith kasinath.g.k gkadithkasinath > *To:*

> > *Sent:* Tuesday, 23 December, 2008 11:21:52 AM> > *Subject:* Re: Will it lead to divorce?> >> > Dear Subash ji,> >> > I expected your doubts on this. This is purely not neither on the natal

> > chart nor on the Transit ! As I mentioned, it is on the Progress. I doubt if> > many of us know this and follow.> >> > THIS IS THE MOVEMENT OF ALL PLANETS FROM THE NATAL POSITION AS PER

> > VIMSOTHRI DASA SYSTEM/ Just recall that we follow this only for Moon, so the> > Dasa Bukti changes. But it will be applicable to all the planets also.> >> > hence all the planets which are traveling in a star will not travel in the

> > same star. It will change. hence the result of a Planet from the natal> > sometimes differ (most of the time)!> >> > My Guruji taught me and I am following successfully.> >

> > In this case , if she is not pregnant now, within a span of 6 months, it> > will happen! May be after that their understanding between them become> > smoothen. Also the birth chart of the child will take over its upper hand

> > also.> >> > WIth Regards> > Adith> >> > On Tue, Dec 23, 2008 at 5:52 AM, Subhash Ektare <subhash_ektare@ subhash_ektare > > wrote:

> >> >> Dear Adith ji,> >>> >> Thanks for the reasponse. I look forward to you to clarify my doubts.> >>> >> 1. You see chances of an Issue (Baby) in her chart. I will have to confirm

> >> the same from the native. However can you explain the reasons> >> astrologically?> >>> >> 2. You have mentioned " most of the planets are travelling in Jupiter> >> star. "

> >> However as on 22nd Dec 2008, not a single planet is travelling in Jup> >> star. May be I did not understand you properly. Kindly elaborate.> >>> >> 3. Ketu strongly represent 7 and 2 at the star level and 9, 1, 6 at sub

> >> level (but does not negate it totally). Why ketu bhukti indicate danger?> >>> >> 4. I could not understand the relevance of date 29/8/2009? Can you> >> throw some light on it?

> >>> >> I will sincerely appriciate if you can post your detail analysis. I always> >> respect a person pointing my mistake(s) and/or critisicing me because> >> he gives me an opportunty to correct the mistakes. So he is my Guru.

> >> Therefore please take liberty to criticise or pin point my mistakes.> >>> >> Thanks and regards,> >>> >> Subhash Ektare> >>> >> ------------------------------

> >> ** adith kasinath.g.k <gkadithkasinath@ gmail.comgkadithkasinath> >>> >>> >> *To:* @gro ups.com

> >> *Sent:* Sunday, December 21, 2008 11:19:47 PM> >> *Subject:* Re: Will it lead to divorce?> >>> >> Dear Sunil ji,> >>> >> In the natal, as it is said it negates pleasant married life! Also the

> >> running Bukthi Mercury is very much creating the problem.> >>> >> When I analysing, I could see there are chances for an Issue (Baby ) in> >> the near future! Pls confirm if she is carrying now? Also Jupiter in Dual

> >> Sign also indicating there are chances of second marriage? because in the> >> progress movement of the planets , most of the planets are traveling in> >> Jupiter star. Jupietr in dual sign and indicating 2,5,11 (2,11 also

> >> indicating 2nd marriage!)> >>> >> The next Bukthi Ketu is also indicates danger ! But along with 6 , 7 also> >> signified. May be Struggle !> >> I hope We have wait till 29/8/2009 to analyse the status on that period!

> >> If it progress or become worst!> >> Then we can judge..> >>> >> At the time of my analysis, I just studied the RPs what they guide> >> me...Unfortunately. ..that are the significators of 6,7, 8,12 ! Alas!

> >>> >> Does it confirm the serious sitiuation? We have to wait for the real> >> situation!> >>> >> Pls update it!> >>> >> Regards

> >> Adith> >>> >> Thanks and Regards> >>> >> On Mon, Dec 22, 2008 at 10:45 AM, Yogesh Rao Lajmi lyrastro1 (AT) (DOT) > >> co.in lyrastro1 wrote:

> >>> >>> Dears Sunil & Subhash,> >>> If the s/l of the VIIth signifies> >>> I,IV,VI,XII. ..the marriage is fraught with frequent disputes,misunderst

> >>> andings,argument s etc.,escalating over a period,into " fights " and> >>> ultimately leading to a divorce and/or separation.. .> >>> Also pl. read about K.P.D.P...for

> >>> more details...> >>> With kind regards,> >>> L.Y.Rao.> >>> GOOD LUCK !

> >>>> >>>> >>> ------------------------------> >>> ** Sunil Sharma <sunilsharma21@ sunilsharma21

> >>>> >>>> >>> *To:* @gro ups.com

> >>> *Sent:* Sunday, 21 December, 2008 11:30:27 PM> >>> *Subject:* Re: Will it lead to divorce?> >>>> >>> Dear Subhash ji,> >>> I would like to comment on your following observation:

> >>> *This seems to be the ........ opinion and misunderstanding.> >>> *In my opinion " difference in opinion and understanding " stems from> >>> different perspective people hold on a particular issue. One can safely say

> >>> attitude and personality people possess* *tend to reflect in their> >>> thought process. This problem menifests frequently in marital> >>> relationships due to the proximity of couples and the sheer time they spend

> >>> with each other.> >>> So, while you are analysing the " effect " , I would suggest you also look> >>> at the " cause " by comparing the ascendant which reveals nature of the couple

> >>> etc.> >>> Needless to say a martian marrying a martian with different perspectives> >>> about issues will have a field day battling it out on each and every> >>> occassion avaialable to them.

> >>> Please note this is not a critiism of your approach rather a suggestion> >>> to " complete the picture " .> >>> Regards> >>> Sunil> >>>

> >>>> >>> ------------------------------> >>> ** Subhash <subhash_ektare@ >> >>> *To:* @gro ups.com

> >>> *Sent:* Sunday, December 21, 2008 5:25:54 PM> >>> *Subject:* Will it lead to divorce?> >>>> >>> Dear Members,> >>>> >>>

> >>>> >>> Below is detail of a lady having lots of disturbances in married life.> >>> Their misunderstanding sometimes leads her on the brink of divorce. I have> >>> analyzed her horoscope and my readings are given. I would like views of

> >>> senior members and point out mistakes if any.> >>>> >>>> >>>> >>> DOB 12th Feb 1978 TOB 5:15 AM POB Khamgaon, Maharashtra 20 N

> >>> 41 76 E 34> >>>> >>>> >>>> >>> 7 CSL is Mars in 7 (conjoined 7 cusp) l/o 4 and 11. It is in the star of> >>> Jup in 5 l/o 3 and 12. But Jup is conj cusp 6 ( 20 10' 59 " ) so it

> >>> strongly signifies 6 and 12. This seems to be main reason for their> >>> difference of opinion and misunderstanding. However Mars is in its own sub> >>> strongly signifying 7 and 11. This will not lead the native to divorce.

> >>>> >>>> >>>> >>>> >>> She is running dasha of Ven-Mer-Sat.> >>>> >>>> >>>> >>> Ven is in 1 (conj cusp 2 by 10 30' 6 " ) and l/o 5, 10 in the star of Mars

> >>> in 7 and l/o 4, 11 and sub of Ven. But Ven is aspected by Jup (by 9thaspect) and Sat (by 7> >>> th aspect). Jup is in 5 (conj cusp 6) and l/o 3 and 12…and Sat is in 7> >>> (conj cusp 8 by 10 55' 25 " ) l/o 1 and 2. This signification of 6, 8

> >>> and 12 is responsible for the misunderstanding, I suppose. But this may not> >>> lead to divorce.> >>>> >>>> >>>> >>> Bhukti lord Mer is in 1 and l/o 6, 9. In the star of Moon in 3 l/o 7

> >>> and in the sub of Mer. At star level it signifies 7 but negates at sub> >>> level by signifying 1 and 6.> >>>> >>>> >>>> >>> Antara lord Sat is in 7 (conj cusp 8) l/o 1, 2. Sat in the star of Ket in

> >>> 3 with rashi swami Jup in 5 (conj cusp 6) l/o 3 and 12, and sub of moon> >>> in 3 l/o 7.> >>>> >>>> >>>> >>> Ven dasha is up to 12 Jun 2010

> >>>> >>> Mer bhukti is up to 12 Apr 2009> >>>> >>> Sat anthara is up to 12 Apr 2009> >>>> >>>> >>>> >>> Ven signify 1 *2* 4 5 *7* 10 *11* 12

> >>>> >>> Mer signify *1* 3 *6* 7 9> >>>> >>> Sat signify 1 *2* 3 5 *6* 7 *8* 12> >>>> >>>

> >>>> >>> Looking at signification Sat signifying 6, 8, 12 is the main culprit. But> >>> at the same time their combined strong signification of 2, 7, 11 (and> >>> supporting houses 5 and 8) will not lead the native to divorce.

> >>>> >>> Details of husband for information DOB 8 Oct 1974 TOB 17:45 POB Sion> >>> Mumbai 19 N 02 72 E 51.> >>>> >>>> >>>

> >>> Comments from learned members solicited.> >>>> >>> Subhash Ektare> >>>> >>>> >>> ------------------------------> >>> Add more friends to your messenger and enjoy! Invite them now.<http://in.rd./tagline_messenger_6/*http://messenger./invite/>

> >>>> >>> >>> >>> >> > ------------------------------> > Did you know? You can CHAT without downloading messenger. Click here<http://in.rd./tagline_webmessenger_2/*http://in.webmessenger./>

> > > >>

Dear Adith,

1. Pl keep in mind that if the same Ayanamsa value and original TOB of

the Natal chart are not taken in the calculation of the progress

chart, such calculated progress chart is absolutely WRONG as per

inventors K. M. Subramaniam (Sublord Speaks)and V. Mohan.

2. The query is for divorce, not for child birth. Without divorce a

married person cannot marry again. Here no divorce is seen, and 6 and

8 indicate quarrel and disappointment but not separation or danger for

divorce.

Regards,

tw

, " adith kasinath.g.k "

<gkadithkasinath wrote:

>

> Dear sir,

>

> Thanks for your analysis! I hope it seconds my prediction. There are

chances

> of baby! and as there are significators of 6 and 8, there mat be

*struggle*?

> .But if you see in the progress,

>

> the Sublord of VII cusp Mars is traveling in the star of Mercury

> Mercury is traveling in the star / sub of Jupiter which is in Dual

Sign: and

> also it signifies 2 and 11

>

> The above are indicating any possibilty of 2nd marriage?! This

raised in

> my last email itself.

>

> VII th CSL will change to Rah after 29/8/2009.

> Rah is traveling in the star of Ketu is in 1 and Ketu is also

traveling in

> Jupiter star (l/o 2,11in 5).

> By the time the Bukthi will be changed to Ketu : Ketu is traveling in

> Jupiter (l/o 2,11 in 5)

> *

> VII CSL connected to Jupiter in Dual sign indicating 2,11

>

> I need your further comment on this. pl

>

> Note : I need to know in the Porgress chart you have posted :

> *Ayanamsa: 23° 27' 41 "

>

> I doubt if it is correct! I hope it is 23* 53' 45 " .

>

> Pls clarify on this.

> *

> *Regards

> *Adith

> *

>

>

>

>

> On Wed, Dec 24, 2008 at 10:54 AM, tw853 <tw853 wrote:

>

> > Dear Friends,

> >

> >

> >

> > 1. This is, as presented in *Msg#20426*, " *Progression under

Vimshothari

> > Dasa* " based on " *Implications of KP Revealed through Progression

under

> > Vimshothari Dasa System* " by K. M. Subramaniam and V. Mohan, in K.P. &

> > Astrology

> >

> >

> >

> > 2. Here let us see what is going on regarding the chart in

> > Msg#21367/21427 i.e., Wife, 12/02/1978, 05:15 IST, Khamgoan,

20N41, 76E34,

> > KPNA 23:27:41, Asc Cp 00:40:59, Mer Dasa bal 5Y:4M:1D, Current

running DBA

> > Ve/Me/Sa (KPAstro 3.0)

> >

> >

> >

> > 3. The chart of *Progression under Vimshothari Dasa *at present

is* *23/12/2008,

> > 05:15 IST, Khamgoan, 20N41, 76E34, KPNA 23:27:41, Asc Aq 13:49:42,

Mer Dasa

> > bal 5Y:4M:1D, Current running DBA Ve/Me/Sa (KPAstro 3.0) *Pl note

TOB,

> > POB, KPNA, Dasa bal at birth and current running DBA are the same

as for the

> > Natal chart in #2.* To make it clear the chart is temporily

uploaded in te

> > File section under Chart of Progression under Vimshothari Dasa.

(*In that

> > Progressed Dasa chart one year Vimshorthari Dasa is provided*.)

> >

> >

> >

> > 4. As per the above Progressed Dasa chart, Dasa lord Ve(1,4-9) is

in star

> > Ju(5,2-11) and sub Mo(3,7). In Ve Dasa (13/06/1990 to 13/06/2010),

there is

> > no indication for divorce.

> >

> >

> >

> > 5. Bhukti lord Me(1,5,6,8) is star and sub Ju(5,2-11). In Ve/Me DB

> > (14/06/2006 to 13/04/2009), *danger to marriage or divorce is not

> > indicated* despite of tension for divorce (1,6,8), and the 5,2,11

> > sigification shows the possibility of child birth. In addition to

Ve, Me,

> > other planets Su, Ju, Ke cannot be conducive to child birth in

Ve/Me DB by

> > being in the star of Ju(5,2-11)

> >

> >

> >

> > 6. This Progression under Vimshothari Dasa is not yet proven by

sufficient

> > evidence.(Msg#20426)

> >

> >

> >

> > Regards,

> >

> >

> >

> > tw

> >

> >

> >

> > , " adith kasinath.g.k "

<gkadithkasinath@>

> > wrote:

> > >

> > > Dear sir,

> > >

> > > Exactly. But not like Western method.

> > > It is as per Vimsothri Dasa how we take for Moon!

> > >

> > > Regards

> > > Adith

> > >

> > > On Tue, Dec 23, 2008 at 6:33 PM, Yogesh Rao Lajmi lyrastro1:

> > >

> > > > Dear Adith,

> > > > Do you mean, a system just like progression...?

> > > > With kind regards,

> > > > L.Y.Rao.

> > > >

> > > > ------------------------------

> > > > ** adith kasinath.g.k gkadithkasinath@

> > > > *To:*

> > > > *Sent:* Tuesday, 23 December, 2008 11:21:52 AM

> > > > *Subject:* Re: Will it lead to divorce?

> > > >

> > > > Dear Subash ji,

> > > >

> > > > I expected your doubts on this. This is purely not neither on

the natal

> > > > chart nor on the Transit ! As I mentioned, it is on the

Progress. I

> > doubt if

> > > > many of us know this and follow.

> > > >

> > > > THIS IS THE MOVEMENT OF ALL PLANETS FROM THE NATAL POSITION AS PER

> > > > VIMSOTHRI DASA SYSTEM/ Just recall that we follow this only

for Moon,

> > so the

> > > > Dasa Bukti changes. But it will be applicable to all the

planets also.

> > > >

> > > > hence all the planets which are traveling in a star will not

travel in

> > the

> > > > same star. It will change. hence the result of a Planet from

the natal

> > > > sometimes differ (most of the time)!

> > > >

> > > > My Guruji taught me and I am following successfully.

> > > >

> > > > In this case , if she is not pregnant now, within a span of 6

months,

> > it

> > > > will happen! May be after that their understanding between

them become

> > > > smoothen. Also the birth chart of the child will take over its

upper

> > hand

> > > > also.

> > > >

> > > > WIth Regards

> > > > Adith

> > > >

> > > > On Tue, Dec 23, 2008 at 5:52 AM, Subhash Ektare

<subhash_ektare_ektare@

> > ...

> > > > > wrote:

> > > >

> > > >> Dear Adith ji,

> > > >>

> > > >> Thanks for the reasponse. I look forward to you to clarify my

doubts.

> > > >>

> > > >> 1. You see chances of an Issue (Baby) in her chart. I will

have to

> > confirm

> > > >> the same from the native. However can you explain the reasons

> > > >> astrologically?

> > > >>

> > > >> 2. You have mentioned " most of the planets are travelling in

Jupiter

> > > >> star. "

> > > >> However as on 22nd Dec 2008, not a single planet is

travelling in Jup

> > > >> star. May be I did not understand you properly. Kindly elaborate.

> > > >>

> > > >> 3. Ketu strongly represent 7 and 2 at the star level and 9,

1, 6 at

> > sub

> > > >> level (but does not negate it totally). Why ketu bhukti indicate

> > danger?

> > > >>

> > > >> 4. I could not understand the relevance of date 29/8/2009?

Can you

> > > >> throw some light on it?

> > > >>

> > > >> I will sincerely appriciate if you can post your detail

analysis. I

> > always

> > > >> respect a person pointing my mistake(s) and/or critisicing me

because

> > > >> he gives me an opportunty to correct the mistakes. So he is

my Guru.

> > > >> Therefore please take liberty to criticise or pin point my

mistakes.

> > > >>

> > > >> Thanks and regards,

> > > >>

> > > >> Subhash Ektare

> > > >>

> > > >> ------------------------------

> > > >> ** adith kasinath.g.k <gkadithkasinath@

> > ...>

> > > >>

> > > >>

> > > >> *To:* @gro ups.com

> > > >> *Sent:* Sunday, December 21, 2008 11:19:47 PM

> > > >> *Subject:* Re: Will it lead to divorce?

> > > >>

> > > >> Dear Sunil ji,

> > > >>

> > > >> In the natal, as it is said it negates pleasant married life!

Also the

> > > >> running Bukthi Mercury is very much creating the problem.

> > > >>

> > > >> When I analysing, I could see there are chances for an Issue

(Baby )

> > in

> > > >> the near future! Pls confirm if she is carrying now? Also

Jupiter in

> > Dual

> > > >> Sign also indicating there are chances of second marriage?

because in

> > the

> > > >> progress movement of the planets , most of the planets are

traveling

> > in

> > > >> Jupiter star. Jupietr in dual sign and indicating 2,5,11

(2,11 also

> > > >> indicating 2nd marriage!)

> > > >>

> > > >> The next Bukthi Ketu is also indicates danger ! But along

with 6 , 7

> > also

> > > >> signified. May be Struggle !

> > > >> I hope We have wait till 29/8/2009 to analyse the status on that

> > period!

> > > >> If it progress or become worst!

> > > >> Then we can judge..

> > > >>

> > > >> At the time of my analysis, I just studied the RPs what they

guide

> > > >> me...Unfortunately. ..that are the significators of 6,7, 8,12

! Alas!

> > > >>

> > > >> Does it confirm the serious sitiuation? We have to wait for

the real

> > > >> situation!

> > > >>

> > > >> Pls update it!

> > > >>

> > > >> Regards

> > > >> Adith

> > > >>

> > > >> Thanks and Regards

> > > >>

> > > >> On Mon, Dec 22, 2008 at 10:45 AM, Yogesh Rao Lajmi

lyrastro1 (AT) (DOT)

> > > >> co.in lyrastro1@> wrote:

> > > >>

> > > >>> Dears Sunil & Subhash,

> > > >>> If the s/l of the VIIth signifies

> > > >>> I,IV,VI,XII. ..the marriage is fraught with frequent

> > disputes,misunderst

> > > >>> andings,argument s etc.,escalating over a period,into

" fights " and

> > > >>> ultimately leading to a divorce and/or separation.. .

> > > >>> Also pl. read about K.P.D.P...for

> > > >>> more details...

> > > >>> With kind regards,

> > > >>> L.Y.Rao.

> > > >>> GOOD LUCK !

> > > >>>

> > > >>>

> > > >>> ------------------------------

> > > >>> ** Sunil Sharma <sunilsharma21@ sunilsharma21@>

> > > >>>

> > > >>>

> > > >>> *To:* @gro ups.com

> > > >>> *Sent:* Sunday, 21 December, 2008 11:30:27 PM

> > > >>> *Subject:* Re: Will it lead to divorce?

> > > >>>

> > > >>> Dear Subhash ji,

> > > >>> I would like to comment on your following observation:

> > > >>> *This seems to be the ........ opinion and misunderstanding.

> > > >>> *In my opinion " difference in opinion and understanding "

stems from

> > > >>> different perspective people hold on a particular issue. One can

> > safely say

> > > >>> attitude and personality people possess* *tend to reflect in

their

> > > >>> thought process. This problem menifests frequently in marital

> > > >>> relationships due to the proximity of couples and the sheer

time they

> > spend

> > > >>> with each other.

> > > >>> So, while you are analysing the " effect " , I would suggest

you also

> > look

> > > >>> at the " cause " by comparing the ascendant which reveals

nature of the

> > couple

> > > >>> etc.

> > > >>> Needless to say a martian marrying a martian with different

> > perspectives

> > > >>> about issues will have a field day battling it out on each

and every

> > > >>> occassion avaialable to them.

> > > >>> Please note this is not a critiism of your approach rather a

> > suggestion

> > > >>> to " complete the picture " .

> > > >>> Regards

> > > >>> Sunil

> > > >>>

> > > >>>

> > > >>> ** Subhash <subhash_ektare@ >

> > > >>> *Sent:* Sunday, December 21, 2008 5:25:54 PM

> > > >>> *Subject:* Will it lead to divorce?

> > > >>>

> > > >>> Dear Members,

> > > >>>

> > > >>>

> > > >>>

> > > >>> Below is detail of a lady having lots of disturbances in married

> > life.

> > > >>> Their misunderstanding sometimes leads her on the brink of

divorce. I

> > have

> > > >>> analyzed her horoscope and my readings are given. I would

like views

> > of

> > > >>> senior members and point out mistakes if any.

> > > >>>

> > > >>>

> > > >>>

> > > >>> DOB 12th Feb 1978 TOB 5:15 AM POB Khamgaon, Maharashtra 20 N

> > > >>> 41 76 E 34

> > > >>>

> > > >>>

> > > >>>

> > > >>> 7 CSL is Mars in 7 (conjoined 7 cusp) l/o 4 and 11. It is in

the star

> > of

> > > >>> Jup in 5 l/o 3 and 12. But Jup is conj cusp 6 ( 20 10' 59 " )

so it

> > > >>> strongly signifies 6 and 12. This seems to be main reason

for their

> > > >>> difference of opinion and misunderstanding. However Mars is

in its

> > own sub

> > > >>> strongly signifying 7 and 11. This will not lead the native to

> > divorce.

> > > >>>

> > > >>>

> > > >>>

> > > >>>

> > > >>> She is running dasha of Ven-Mer-Sat.

> > > >>>

> > > >>>

> > > >>>

> > > >>> Ven is in 1 (conj cusp 2 by 10 30' 6 " ) and l/o 5, 10 in the

star of

> > Mars

> > > >>> in 7 and l/o 4, 11 and sub of Ven. But Ven is aspected by

Jup (by

> > 9thaspect) and Sat (by 7

> > > >>> th aspect). Jup is in 5 (conj cusp 6) and l/o 3 and 12…and

Sat is in

> > 7

> > > >>> (conj cusp 8 by 10 55' 25 " ) l/o 1 and 2. This signification

of 6, 8

> > > >>> and 12 is responsible for the misunderstanding, I suppose.

But this

> > may not

> > > >>> lead to divorce.

> > > >>>

> > > >>>

> > > >>>

> > > >>> Bhukti lord Mer is in 1 and l/o 6, 9. In the star of Moon in

3 l/o 7

> > > >>> and in the sub of Mer. At star level it signifies 7 but

negates at

> > sub

> > > >>> level by signifying 1 and 6.

> > > >>>

> > > >>>

> > > >>>

> > > >>> Antara lord Sat is in 7 (conj cusp 8) l/o 1, 2. Sat in the

star of

> > Ket in

> > > >>> 3 with rashi swami Jup in 5 (conj cusp 6) l/o 3 and 12, and

sub of

> > moon

> > > >>> in 3 l/o 7.

> > > >>>

> > > >>>

> > > >>>

> > > >>> Ven dasha is up to 12 Jun 2010

> > > >>>

> > > >>> Mer bhukti is up to 12 Apr 2009

> > > >>>

> > > >>> Sat anthara is up to 12 Apr 2009

> > > >>>

> > > >>>

> > > >>>

> > > >>> Ven signify 1 *2* 4 5 *7* 10 *11* 12

> > > >>>

> > > >>> Mer signify *1* 3 *6* 7 9

> > > >>>

> > > >>> Sat signify 1 *2* 3 5 *6* 7 *8* 12

> > > >>>

> > > >>>

> > > >>>

> > > >>> Looking at signification Sat signifying 6, 8, 12 is the main

culprit.

> > But

> > > >>> at the same time their combined strong signification of 2,

7, 11 (and

> > > >>> supporting houses 5 and 8) will not lead the native to divorce.

> > > >>>

> > > >>> Details of husband for information DOB 8 Oct 1974 TOB 17:45

POB Sion

> > > >>> Mumbai 19 N 02 72 E 51.

> > > >>>

> > > >>>

> > > >>>

> > > >>> Comments from learned members solicited.

> > > >>>

> > > >>> Subhash Ektare

> > > >>>

> > > >>>

> > > >>> Add more friends to your messenger and enjoy! Invite them now.<

> >

http://in.rd./tagline_messenger_6/*http://messenger./invite/

> > >

> > > >>>

> > > >>

> > > >>

> > > >>

> > > >

> > > > Did you know? You can CHAT without downloading messenger.

Click here<

> >

http://in.rd./tagline_webmessenger_2/*http://in.webmessenger./

> > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > >

> >

> >

>

Dear TW,Thank you for your reply.1. I am sorry that I could not get you ! You mean to say that in the progressed chart , Ayanamsa value should not be calculated from that of Natal ? I was thinking the Ayanamsa is taken on the date we generate the progress? Is it not so? My software has little different from the Astro software. Unfortunately there is no " note " given on Ayanamsa in that particular chart. Also it is in my local language (Tamil), hence I could not post it also!

2. Yes I agree with you! We shall wait for the feed back !Thanks and RegardsAdithOn Wed, Dec 24, 2008 at 9:33 PM, tw853 <tw853 wrote:

Dear Adith,

divorce.

Regards,

tw

, " adith kasinath.g.k "

<gkadithkasinath wrote:

>

> Dear sir,

>

chances

*struggle*?

>

>

raised in

> my last email itself.

>

traveling in

> *

>

>

>

>

> Pls clarify on this.

> *

> *Regards

> *Adith

> *

>

>

>

>

>

> > Dear Friends,

> >

> >

> >

Vimshothari

under

> > Astrology

> >

> >

> >

20N41, 76E34,

running DBA

> >

> >

> >

is* *23/12/2008,

Mer Dasa

TOB,

as for the

uploaded in te

(*In that

> >

> >

> >

in star

there is

> >

> >

> >

Ve, Me,

Ve/Me DB by

> >

> >

> >

sufficient

> > evidence.(Msg#20426)

> >

> >

> >

> > Regards,

> >

> >

> >

> > tw

> >

> >

> >

<gkadithkasinath@>

> > wrote:

> > >

> > > Dear sir,

> > >

> > >

> > > Regards

> > > Adith

> > >

> > >

> > > > Dear Adith,

> > > > L.Y.Rao.

> > > >

> > > >

> > > > Dear Subash ji,

> > > >

the natal

Progress. I

> > doubt if

> > > >

for Moon,

> > so the

planets also.

> > > >

travel in

> > the

the natal

> > > >

> > > >

months,

> > it

them become

upper

> > hand

> > > > also.

> > > >

> > > > WIth Regards

> > > > Adith

> > > >

<subhash_ektare_ektare@

> > ...

> > > > > wrote:

> > > >

> > > >> Dear Adith ji,

> > > >>

doubts.

> > > >>

have to

> > confirm

> > > >> astrologically?

> > > >>

Jupiter

> > > >> star. "

travelling in Jup

> > > >>

1, 6 at

> > sub

> > danger?

> > > >>

Can you

> > > >>

analysis. I

> > always

because

my Guru.

mistakes.

> > > >>

> > > >>

> > > >> Subhash Ektare

> > > >>

> > ...>

> > > >>

> > > >>

> > > >>

> > > >> Dear Sunil ji,

> > > >>

Also the

> > > >>

(Baby )

> > in

Jupiter in

> > Dual

because in

> > the

traveling

> > in

(2,11 also

> > > >>

with 6 , 7

> > also

> > period!

> > > >>

guide

! Alas!

> > > >>

the real

> > > >> situation!

> > > >>

> > > >> Pls update it!

> > > >>

> > > >> Regards

> > > >> Adith

> > > >>

> > > >>

lyrastro1 (AT) (DOT)

> > > >>

> > disputes,misunderst

" fights " and

> > > >>> L.Y.Rao.

> > > >>> GOOD LUCK !

> > > >>>

> > > >>>

> > > >>>

> > > >>>

> > > >>>

stems from

> > safely say

their

time they

> > spend

you also

> > look

nature of the

> > couple

> > > >>> etc.

> > perspectives

and every

> > suggestion

> > > >>> Regards

> > > >>> Sunil

> > > >>>

> > > >>>

> > > >>>

> > > >>> Dear Members,

> > > >>>

> > > >>>

> > > >>>

> > life.

divorce. I

> > have

like views

> > of

> > > >>>

> > > >>>

> > > >>>

> > > >>> 41 76 E 34

> > > >>>

> > > >>>

> > > >>>

the star

> > of

so it

for their

in its

> > own sub

> > divorce.

> > > >>>

> > > >>>

> > > >>>

> > > >>>

> > > >>>

> > > >>>

> > > >>>

star of

> > Mars

Jup (by

Sat is in

> > 7

of 6, 8

But this

> > may not

> > > >>>

> > > >>>

> > > >>>

3 l/o 7

negates at

> > sub

> > > >>>

> > > >>>

> > > >>>

star of

> > Ket in

sub of

> > moon

> > > >>> in 3 l/o 7.

> > > >>>

> > > >>>

> > > >>>

> > > >>>

> > > >>>

> > > >>>

> > > >>>

> > > >>>

> > > >>>

> > > >>>

> > > >>>

> > > >>>

> > > >>>

culprit.

> > But

7, 11 (and

> > > >>>

POB Sion

> > > >>>

> > > >>>

> > > >>>

> > > >>>

> > > >>> Subhash Ektare

> > > >>>

> > > >>>

> >

> > >

> > > >>>

> > > >>

> > > >>

> > > >>

> > > >

Click here<

> >

> > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > >

> >

> >

>

Dear Mr. TW,Yes. I got it now. The Ayanamsa of the natal has to be maintained in the Progress also. But the difference between the your chart and mine in the Dasa balance may be due to the different method both the software might follow.

Reg: This case : I hope we also must keep in mind that as the VII th CSL(mars) is the significator of 1,7,5,6,8 and its star lord Mercury signifying 5,1, 2,11 and further its star lord Jupiter in dual signifying 5,5,2,11 , this may indicate , without any legal seperation, but is there any chance for any love affairs ?!

Moreover, as the Vth CSL is connected 2,5,11, we were thiking of only the progeny, but they are the significator for Love affair also..! Am I correct / wrong? If she is not carrying and no progeny is expected, Why should not we think on that angle? .

Also the running Bukthi and the next Bukthi are all connected to 2,5,11....Hope we can throw some more light on this!RegardsAdithI request this doubt is only for our study and discussion and not advised to discuss with she/her family !

.. On Thu, Dec 25, 2008 at 8:29 AM, adith kasinath.g.k <gkadithkasinath wrote:

Dear TW,Thank you for your reply.1. I am sorry that I could not get you ! You mean to say that in the progressed chart , Ayanamsa value should not be calculated from that of Natal ? I was thinking the Ayanamsa is taken on the date we generate the progress? Is it not so? My software has little different from the Astro software. Unfortunately there is no " note " given on Ayanamsa in that particular chart. Also it is in my local language (Tamil), hence I could not post it also!

2. Yes I agree with you! We shall wait for the feed back !Thanks and RegardsAdithOn Wed, Dec 24, 2008 at 9:33 PM, tw853 <tw853 wrote:

Dear Adith,

divorce.

Regards,

tw

, " adith kasinath.g.k "

<gkadithkasinath wrote:

>

> Dear sir,

>

chances

*struggle*?

>

>

raised in

> my last email itself.

>

traveling in

> *

>

>

>

>

> Pls clarify on this.

> *

> *Regards

> *Adith

> *

>

>

>

>

>

> > Dear Friends,

> >

> >

> >

Vimshothari

under

> > Astrology

> >

> >

> >

20N41, 76E34,

running DBA

> >

> >

> >

is* *23/12/2008,

Mer Dasa

TOB,

as for the

uploaded in te

(*In that

> >

> >

> >

in star

there is

> >

> >

> >

Ve, Me,

Ve/Me DB by

> >

> >

> >

sufficient

> > evidence.(Msg#20426)

> >

> >

> >

> > Regards,

> >

> >

> >

> > tw

> >

> >

> >

<gkadithkasinath@>

> > wrote:

> > >

> > > Dear sir,

> > >

> > >

> > > Regards

> > > Adith

> > >

> > >

> > > > Dear Adith,

> > > > L.Y.Rao.

> > > >

> > > >

> > > > Dear Subash ji,

> > > >

the natal

Progress. I

> > doubt if

> > > >

for Moon,

> > so the

planets also.

> > > >

travel in

> > the

the natal

> > > >

> > > >

months,

> > it

them become

upper

> > hand

> > > > also.

> > > >

> > > > WIth Regards

> > > > Adith

> > > >

<subhash_ektare_ektare@

> > ...

> > > > > wrote:

> > > >

> > > >> Dear Adith ji,

> > > >>

doubts.

> > > >>

have to

> > confirm

> > > >> astrologically?

> > > >>

Jupiter

> > > >> star. "

travelling in Jup

> > > >>

1, 6 at

> > sub

> > danger?

> > > >>

Can you

> > > >>

analysis. I

> > always

because

my Guru.

mistakes.

> > > >>

> > > >>

> > > >> Subhash Ektare

> > > >>

> > ...>

> > > >>

> > > >>

> > > >>

> > > >> Dear Sunil ji,

> > > >>

Also the

> > > >>

(Baby )

> > in

Jupiter in

> > Dual

because in

> > the

traveling

> > in

(2,11 also

> > > >>

with 6 , 7

> > also

> > period!

> > > >>

guide

! Alas!

> > > >>

the real

> > > >> situation!

> > > >>

> > > >> Pls update it!

> > > >>

> > > >> Regards

> > > >> Adith

> > > >>

> > > >>

lyrastro1 (AT) (DOT)

> > > >>

> > disputes,misunderst

" fights " and

> > > >>> L.Y.Rao.

> > > >>> GOOD LUCK !

> > > >>>

> > > >>>

> > > >>>

> > > >>>

> > > >>>

stems from

> > safely say

their

time they

> > spend

you also

> > look

nature of the

> > couple

> > > >>> etc.

> > perspectives

and every

> > suggestion

> > > >>> Regards

> > > >>> Sunil

> > > >>>

> > > >>>

> > > >>>

> > > >>> Dear Members,

> > > >>>

> > > >>>

> > > >>>

> > life.

divorce. I

> > have

like views

> > of

> > > >>>

> > > >>>

> > > >>>

> > > >>> 41 76 E 34

> > > >>>

> > > >>>

> > > >>>

the star

> > of

so it

for their

in its

> > own sub

> > divorce.

> > > >>>

> > > >>>

> > > >>>

> > > >>>

> > > >>>

> > > >>>

> > > >>>

star of

> > Mars

Jup (by

Sat is in

> > 7

of 6, 8

But this

> > may not

> > > >>>

> > > >>>

> > > >>>

3 l/o 7

negates at

> > sub

> > > >>>

> > > >>>

> > > >>>

star of

> > Ket in

sub of

> > moon

> > > >>> in 3 l/o 7.

> > > >>>

> > > >>>

> > > >>>

> > > >>>

> > > >>>

> > > >>>

> > > >>>

> > > >>>

> > > >>>

> > > >>>

> > > >>>

> > > >>>

> > > >>>

culprit.

> > But

7, 11 (and

> > > >>>

POB Sion

> > > >>>

> > > >>>

> > > >>>

> > > >>>

> > > >>> Subhash Ektare

> > > >>>

> > > >>>

> >

> > >

> > > >>>

> > > >>

> > > >>

> > > >>

> > > >

Click here<

> >

> > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > >

> >

> >

>