IndiaDivine.org

reading reg

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Dear Sir,

in the following chart of my friend

1-4-1981 time 6-05am place hyderabad.

All the house cuspal sublords are well placed and signifing improving house , but his life is not so... he had no formal education and not eveing earning are not so good . he had roadside shop of selling mobile covers..

i request youseniors explain the causes of that with full explanation of the chart...

suniel

Add more friends to your messenger and enjoy! Invite them now.

Dear Suneelji,

Without rectifying your chart , what appears is -

Guru Mahadasha running presently.

Guru represents the houses 6, 1 and 10 in star of Chandra signifying 11

and 5 in subLord of mangal signifying 1 and 9.

The above figures are self explanatory that the MD denotes beneficial

houses for financial gains through profession.

The current antardasha of Shani will last uptil June 2009. Shani

signifies 6,11,12 and 11, 5 and again 5.

The above figures are again very beneficial for gains. Then wheres the

problem ?

Either he is not working hard , or else must look for other options in

trade with respect to products he sells, which would be more profitable

if related to Chandra. Mobile cover represents Mercury which is the

badhak Lord and placed in the 12th.

Another problem is Ravi aspecting Shani in direct opposition and vice

versa of course, with 4 degrees orb. Guru and Shani degrecally conjunct.

Ravi and Shukra ( 8th lord ) degrecally conjunct. Ravi which represents

the 6th house or payments receivable from transactions from the opposite

party, is placed in nakshatra of Budha. All above factors are not

exactlky congenial, in totality. Let him also try his hand with a small

investment in share markets. He should earn , as his 5th subLord too

shows gain, and so does his present MD and ad with regards to

speculations.

Please also go for remedial measures for Ravi-Shani opposition and

strengthen the Lagna LordJupiter by wearing a Topaz or Yellow Sapphire

and also feeding cows with Gud ( jaggery) on Saturday.

Ravi can be strengthened by reciting Aditya Hrdyam Stotra daily, feed 10

blind persons with food on any Sunday ( once ) and Jal to SuryaNarayan

daily.

best wishes,

Bhaskar.

, kondapaneni suneel

<ksuneel_dhamma wrote:

>

> Dear Sir,

> in the following chart of my friend

> Â

> 1-4-1981 time 6-05am place hyderabad.

> Â

> All the house cuspal sublords are well placed and signifing improving

house , but his life is not so... he had no formal education and not

eveing earning are not so good . he had roadside shop of selling mobile

covers..

> Â

> i request youseniors explain the causes of that with full explanation

of the chart...

> Â

> suniel

>

>

> Add more friends to your messenger and enjoy! Go to

http://messenger./invite/

>

Dear Bhaskar,

Thanks you very much. Also i want him to take up job rather than anybussiness.

But iam stuck at your below email at remedial part...i have very less faith in remedies as also kp and ceiro and other palmists like behman ,shepheral are not recommanding on any remedies...

Suniel--- On Fri, 2/1/09, Bhaskar <bhaskar_jyotish wrote:

Bhaskar <bhaskar_jyotish Re: reading reg Date: Friday, 2 January, 2009, 5:59 PM

Dear Suneelji,Without rectifying your chart , what appears is -Guru Mahadasha running presently.Guru represents the houses 6, 1 and 10 in star of Chandra signifying 11and 5 in subLord of mangal signifying 1 and 9.The above figures are self explanatory that the MD denotes beneficialhouses for financial gains through profession.The current antardasha of Shani will last uptil June 2009. Shanisignifies 6,11,12 and 11, 5 and again 5.The above figures are again very beneficial for gains. Then wheres theproblem ?Either he is not working hard , or else must look for other options intrade with respect to products he sells, which would be more profitableif related to Chandra. Mobile cover represents Mercury which is thebadhak Lord and placed in the 12th.Another problem is Ravi aspecting Shani in direct opposition and viceversa of course, with 4 degrees orb.

Guru and Shani degrecally conjunct.Ravi and Shukra ( 8th lord ) degrecally conjunct. Ravi which representsthe 6th house or payments receivable from transactions from the oppositeparty, is placed in nakshatra of Budha. All above factors are notexactlky congenial, in totality. Let him also try his hand with a smallinvestment in share markets. He should earn , as his 5th subLord tooshows gain, and so does his present MD and ad with regards tospeculations.Please also go for remedial measures for Ravi-Shani opposition andstrengthen the Lagna LordJupiter by wearing a Topaz or Yellow Sapphireand also feeding cows with Gud ( jaggery) on Saturday.Ravi can be strengthened by reciting Aditya Hrdyam Stotra daily, feed 10blind persons with food on any Sunday ( once ) and Jal to SuryaNarayandaily.best wishes,Bhaskar.@gro ups.com, kondapaneni suneel<ksuneel_dhamma@ ...> wrote:>> Dear Sir,> in the following chart of my friend> Â> 1-4-1981 time 6-05am place hyderabad.> Â> All the house cuspal sublords are well placed and signifing improvinghouse , but his life is not so... he had no formal education and noteveing earning are not so good . he had roadside shop of selling mobilecovers..> Â> i request youseniors explain the causes of that with full explanationof the chart...> Â> suniel>>> Add more friends to your messenger and enjoy! Go tohttp://messenger. / invite/>

Dear Suneel,

Please find the attachment regarding financial crisis of your friend. May be you keep it with your for observation. Please do not forget to give feed back on my analysis.

Dr. Luther Rath

kondapaneni suneel <ksuneel_dhammakpsystem Friday, January 2, 2009 10:03:04 AM reading reg

Dear Sir,

All the house cuspal sublords are well placed and signifing improving house , but his life is not so... he had no formal education and not eveing earning are not so good . he had roadside shop of selling mobile covers..

i request youseniors explain the causes of that with full explanation of the chart...

suniel

Dear Dr RathI had read about planets being eclipsed by sun but not ju. I had read that conj. of ju and sat will make the results of ju evil but of sa to be fortunate10th sub mer does not signify 2 6 11.but only 10, by being in star of ju and own sub in 12.By MST, all F3s are placed in 7th and 12th houses excpt moon, which is F3 for ven But ve dasa will come in 2063-------------too late.RegardsSujata--- On Mon, 5/1/09, Luther Rath <rathluther wrote:Luther Rath <rathlutherRe: reading reg Date: Monday, 5 January, 2009, 12:09 PM

Dear Suneel,

Please find the attachment regarding financial crisis of your friend. May be you keep it with your for observation. Please do not forget to give feed back on my analysis.

Dr. Luther Rath

kondapaneni suneel <ksuneel_dhamma@ >kpsystem <@gro ups.com>Friday, January 2, 2009 10:03:04 AM reading reg

Dear Sir,

suniel

Dear Suneelji,

What we want in Life, and what is available to us, there may be a vast

difference at times. Though we have to keep trying to get what we

desire, hrough hard work and ambitions, but we have to stay content with

whatever results through our hardwork and efforts.

As regards to remedies, no one is going to hold my hand and make me do

it. Its for me to do or not to. Therefore its your prerogative to wield

the wand of remedies, or stay put. In any case, remedies will only work

for adridha karma and not for dridha.

Cheiro and Benham did believe in remedies, but their remedies were in

form of good advises to the inquirer and related to advising them what

line of action to take, rather than Pooja or such stuff which we Indians

incorporate additionallyapart from the advises we give. ( I can prove

that both Benham and Cheiro were into remedies ).

KP has given name of Devatas signifying the planets in his book, Lucky

numbers etc.etc. which are a form of remedies itself.

Sepharial was into Sayana, and also included all other planets in his

study including Neptune ,Pluto and Uranus. If You talk of him then you

have to redo your chart, remove the ayanamsha and change the Lagna and

other positions of the planets, also include the placement of Extra

Saturnine planets, their conjunctions and aspects in your study.

Probably the case may become so hopeless that you may not feel the

strength or inclinations to do any remedies.

When we compare, then the platform has to be common for a scale of

measurement. We are in India, and the names you have taken are foreign.

We believe in Ganpati, Rama, Krishna, and all animals and birds are

representing one or the other Gods symbols for us, whereas for them, its

part of their food. For us we may be told by some astrologer to feed

Monkeys every Saturday or Sunday. Whereas in some foreign country if

they find a monkey it may land on their dinner table. So whether they do

remedies or not its not for us to see. I have to see myself, what I do

or have to do. Thats all.

best wishes,

Bhaskar.

, kondapaneni suneel

<ksuneel_dhamma wrote:

>

> Dear Bhaskar,

> Â

> Thanks you very much. Also i want him to take up job rather than

anybussiness.

> Â

> But iam stuck at your below email at remedial part...i have very less

faith in remedies as also kp and ceiro and other palmists like behman

,shepheral are not recommanding on any remedies...

> Â

> Suniel

>

> --- On Fri, 2/1/09, Bhaskar bhaskar_jyotish wrote:

>

> Bhaskar bhaskar_jyotish

> Re: reading reg

>

> Friday, 2 January, 2009, 5:59 PM

>

Dear Suneelji,

>

> Without rectifying your chart , what appears is -

>

> Guru Mahadasha running presently.

>

> Guru represents the houses 6, 1 and 10 in star of Chandra signifying

> and 5 in subLord of mangal signifying 1 and 9.

>

> The above figures are self explanatory that the MD denotes beneficial

> houses for financial gains through profession.

>

> The current antardasha of Shani will last uptil June 2009. Shani

> signifies 6,11,12 and 11, 5 and again 5.

>

> The above figures are again very beneficial for gains. Then wheres the

> problem ?

>

> Either he is not working hard , or else must look for other options in

> trade with respect to products he sells, which would be more

profitable

> if related to Chandra. Mobile cover represents Mercury which is the

> badhak Lord and placed in the 12th.

>

> Another problem is Ravi aspecting Shani in direct opposition and vice

> versa of course, with 4 degrees orb. Guru and Shani degrecally

conjunct.

> Ravi and Shukra ( 8th lord ) degrecally conjunct. Ravi which

represents

> the 6th house or payments receivable from transactions from the

opposite

> party, is placed in nakshatra of Budha. All above factors are not

> exactlky congenial, in totality. Let him also try his hand with a

small

> investment in share markets. He should earn , as his 5th subLord too

> shows gain, and so does his present MD and ad with regards to

> speculations.

>

> Please also go for remedial measures for Ravi-Shani opposition and

> strengthen the Lagna LordJupiter by wearing a Topaz or Yellow Sapphire

> and also feeding cows with Gud ( jaggery) on Saturday.

>

> Ravi can be strengthened by reciting Aditya Hrdyam Stotra daily, feed

> blind persons with food on any Sunday ( once ) and Jal to SuryaNarayan

> daily.

>

> best wishes,

>

> Bhaskar.

>

> @gro ups.com, kondapaneni suneel

> <ksuneel_dhamma@ ...> wrote:

> >

> > Dear Sir,

> > in the following chart of my friend

> > Â

> > 1-4-1981 time 6-05am place hyderabad.

> > Â

> > All the house cuspal sublords are well placed and signifing

improving

> house , but his life is not so... he had no formal education and not

> eveing earning are not so good . he had roadside shop of selling

mobile

> covers..

> > Â

> > i request youseniors explain the causes of that with full

explanation

> of the chart...

> > Â

> > suniel

> >

> >

> > Add more friends to your messenger and enjoy! Go to

> http://messenger. / invite/

> >

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

Add more friends to your messenger and enjoy! Go to

>

Dear sir,

Thank you verymuch for the analysis and is correct. but still i suggested him to take up job rather into any bussiness , i expecting him to accept my opinion and soon he will be preparing to job.. i wish him goodluck..

suniel--- On Mon, 5/1/09, Luther Rath <rathluther wrote:

Luther Rath <rathlutherRe: reading reg Date: Monday, 5 January, 2009, 12:09 PM

Dear Suneel,

Dr. Luther Rath

kondapaneni suneel <ksuneel_dhamma@ >kpsystem <@gro ups.com>Friday, January 2, 2009 10:03:04 AM reading reg

Dear Sir,

suniel

Dear Bhaskar ji,

no comments to your faith and belief.. i deal it with my own wisdom hence no argument. but one thing ,i descriminates none on the basis of origin.. all are same ...in Truth and i respect all the researchers and scientists in this field equally...

suniel--- On Wed, 7/1/09, Bhaskar <bhaskar_jyotish wrote:

Bhaskar <bhaskar_jyotish Re: reading reg Date: Wednesday, 7 January, 2009, 8:59 AM

Dear Suneelji,What we want in Life, and what is available to us, there may be a vastdifference at times. Though we have to keep trying to get what wedesire, hrough hard work and ambitions, but we have to stay content withwhatever results through our hardwork and efforts.As regards to remedies, no one is going to hold my hand and make me doit. Its for me to do or not to. Therefore its your prerogative to wieldthe wand of remedies, or stay put. In any case, remedies will only workfor adridha karma and not for dridha.Cheiro and Benham did believe in remedies, but their remedies were inform of good advises to the inquirer and related to advising them whatline of action to take, rather than Pooja or such stuff which we Indiansincorporate additionallyapart from the advises we give. ( I can provethat both Benham and Cheiro were into remedies ).KP has given name of Devatas

signifying the planets in his book, Luckynumbers etc.etc. which are a form of remedies itself.Sepharial was into Sayana, and also included all other planets in hisstudy including Neptune ,Pluto and Uranus. If You talk of him then youhave to redo your chart, remove the ayanamsha and change the Lagna andother positions of the planets, also include the placement of ExtraSaturnine planets, their conjunctions and aspects in your study.Probably the case may become so hopeless that you may not feel thestrength or inclinations to do any remedies.When we compare, then the platform has to be common for a scale ofmeasurement. We are in India, and the names you have taken are foreign.We believe in Ganpati, Rama, Krishna, and all animals and birds are representing one or the other Gods symbols for us, whereas for them, itspart of their food.. For us we may be told by some astrologer to feedMonkeys every

Saturday or Sunday. Whereas in some foreign country ifthey find a monkey it may land on their dinner table. So whether they doremedies or not its not for us to see. I have to see myself, what I door have to do. Thats all.best wishes,Bhaskar.@gro ups.com, kondapaneni suneel<ksuneel_dhamma@ ...> wrote:>> Dear Bhaskar,> Â> Thanks you very much. Also i want him to take up job rather thananybussiness.> Â> But iam stuck at your below email at remedial part...i have very lessfaith in remedies as also kp and ceiro and other palmists like behman,shepheral are not recommanding on any remedies...> Â> Suniel>> --- On Fri, 2/1/09, Bhaskar bhaskar_jyotish@ ... wrote:>> Bhaskar bhaskar_jyotish@ ...> Subject:

Re: reading reg> @gro ups.com> Friday, 2 January, 2009, 5:59 PM>>>>>>>> Dear Suneelji,>> Without rectifying your chart , what appears is ->> Guru Mahadasha running presently.>> Guru represents the houses 6, 1 and 10 in star of Chandra signifying11> and 5 in subLord of mangal signifying 1 and 9.>> The above figures are self explanatory that the MD denotes beneficial> houses for financial gains through profession.>> The current antardasha of Shani will last uptil June 2009. Shani> signifies 6,11,12 and 11, 5 and again 5.>> The above figures are again very beneficial for gains. Then wheres the> problem ?>> Either he is not working hard , or else

must look for other options in> trade with respect to products he sells, which would be moreprofitable> if related to Chandra. Mobile cover represents Mercury which is the> badhak Lord and placed in the 12th.>> Another problem is Ravi aspecting Shani in direct opposition and vice> versa of course, with 4 degrees orb. Guru and Shani degrecallyconjunct.> Ravi and Shukra ( 8th lord ) degrecally conjunct. Ravi whichrepresents> the 6th house or payments receivable from transactions from theopposite> party, is placed in nakshatra of Budha. All above factors are not> exactlky congenial, in totality. Let him also try his hand with asmall> investment in share markets. He should earn , as his 5th subLord too> shows gain, and so does his present MD and ad with regards to> speculations.>> Please also go for remedial measures for Ravi-Shani

opposition and> strengthen the Lagna LordJupiter by wearing a Topaz or Yellow Sapphire> and also feeding cows with Gud ( jaggery) on Saturday.>> Ravi can be strengthened by reciting Aditya Hrdyam Stotra daily, feed10> blind persons with food on any Sunday ( once ) and Jal to SuryaNarayan> daily.>> best wishes,>> Bhaskar.>> @gro ups.com, kondapaneni suneel> <ksuneel_dhamma@ ...> wrote:> >> > Dear Sir,> > in the following chart of my friend> > Â> > 1-4-1981 time 6-05am place hyderabad..> > Â> > All the house cuspal sublords are well placed and signifingimproving> house , but his life is not so... he had no formal education and not> eveing earning are not so good . he had roadside shop of sellingmobile> covers..> >

Â> > i request youseniors explain the causes of that with fullexplanation> of the chart...> > Â> > suniel> >> >> > Add more friends to your messenger and enjoy! Go to> http://messenger. / invite/> >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Add more friends to your messenger and enjoy! Go tohttp://messenger. / invite/>

Bollywood news, movie reviews, film trailers and more!

Respected Madam,

I am happy to have your comments after a long time.

Madam we all know all about the Solar and Lunar eclipse. But it is fact that other planets also cause or affected by eclipse. Saturn of course cannot cause eclipse but can be affected by all other planets.

The following is a paragraph from VI Reader, page 147.

“If any heavenly body intercepts the light of another heavenly body and the onlooker is unable to see the farther off planet it is said to be eclipsed. The nearer planet deprives the light of the more distant planet”

Any heavenly body can mean to the Sun or other bodies including Jupiter. Jupiter can cause eclipse to Saturn only. The second sentence clarifies that the nearer planet i.e. Jupiter deprives the light of the more distant planet i.e. the Saturn. Then how can Saturn be fortunate and Jupiter evil?

I would like to quote another paragraph from page no.148.

“Just like, during Solar eclipse, Sun loses its brilliance and is hidden by Moon, --------, so also the rays of other planets are interrupted. Because we on earth, do not receive very bright light, illuminating the objects on the earth, from other planets, we cannot see, notice and realize the eclipse of other planets.”

X sub-lord Mercury does not signify II, VI and XI but occupies XII that too in own sub. Then how could it ever be beneficial?

With due regards.

Dr. Luther Rath

sujata das <sujatadash1 Sent: Tuesday, January 6, 2009 10:55:48 PMRe: reading reg

Dear Dr RathI had read about planets being eclipsed by sun but not ju. I had read that conj. of ju and sat will make the results of ju evil but of sa to be fortunate10th sub mer does not signify 2 6 11.but only 10, by being in star of ju and own sub in 12.By MST, all F3s are placed in 7th and 12th houses excpt moon, which is F3 for ven But ve dasa will come in 2063-------- -----too late.RegardsSujata--- On Mon, 5/1/09, Luther Rath <rathluther > wrote:

Luther Rath <rathluther >Re: reading reg@gro ups.comMonday, 5 January, 2009, 12:09 PM

Dear Suneel,

Dr. Luther Rath

Dear Sir,

suniel

My Dear friend,

No body is discriminating here. From my side I do not discriminate and

have learnt Sayana astrology and also Palmistry much from the foreign

writers whom I treat on par with the men of intuition in India.

But I find you are discriminating when you talk of remedies not being

done by the foreigners. You must talk of Indians how many not believe in

remedies, rather then give a list of foreigners who do not believe in

remedies.

From my side this thread is closed.

Bhaskar.

, kondapaneni suneel

<ksuneel_dhamma wrote:

>

>

> Dear Bhaskar ji,

> Â

> no comments to your faith and belief.. i deal it with my own wisdom

hence no argument. but one thing ,i descriminates none on the basis

of origin.. all are same ...in Truth and i respect all the researchers

and scientists in this field equally...

> Â

> suniel

> --- On Wed, 7/1/09, Bhaskar bhaskar_jyotish wrote:

>

> Bhaskar bhaskar_jyotish

> Re: reading reg

>

> Wednesday, 7 January, 2009, 8:59 AM

>

Dear Suneelji,

>

> What we want in Life, and what is available to us, there may be a vast

> difference at times. Though we have to keep trying to get what we

> desire, hrough hard work and ambitions, but we have to stay content

with

> whatever results through our hardwork and efforts.

>

> As regards to remedies, no one is going to hold my hand and make me do

> it. Its for me to do or not to. Therefore its your prerogative to

wield

> the wand of remedies, or stay put. In any case, remedies will only

work

> for adridha karma and not for dridha.

>

> Cheiro and Benham did believe in remedies, but their remedies were in

> form of good advises to the inquirer and related to advising them what

> line of action to take, rather than Pooja or such stuff which we

Indians

> incorporate additionallyapart from the advises we give. ( I can prove

> that both Benham and Cheiro were into remedies ).

>

> KP has given name of Devatas signifying the planets in his book, Lucky

> numbers etc.etc. which are a form of remedies itself.

>

> Sepharial was into Sayana, and also included all other planets in his

> study including Neptune ,Pluto and Uranus. If You talk of him then you

> have to redo your chart, remove the ayanamsha and change the Lagna and

> other positions of the planets, also include the placement of Extra

> Saturnine planets, their conjunctions and aspects in your study.

> Probably the case may become so hopeless that you may not feel the

> strength or inclinations to do any remedies.

>

> When we compare, then the platform has to be common for a scale of

> measurement. We are in India, and the names you have taken are

foreign.

> We believe in Ganpati, Rama, Krishna, and all animals and birds are

> representing one or the other Gods symbols for us, whereas for them,

its

> part of their food. For us we may be told by some astrologer to feed

> Monkeys every Saturday or Sunday. Whereas in some foreign country if

> they find a monkey it may land on their dinner table. So whether they

do

> remedies or not its not for us to see. I have to see myself, what I do

> or have to do. Thats all.

>

> best wishes,

>

> Bhaskar.

>

> @gro ups.com, kondapaneni suneel

> <ksuneel_dhamma@ ...> wrote:

> >

> > Dear Bhaskar,

> > Â

> > Thanks you very much. Also i want him to take up job rather

than

> anybussiness.

> > Â

> > But iam stuck at your below email at remedial part...i have very

less

> faith in remedies as also kp and ceiro and other palmists like behman

> ,shepheral are not recommanding on any remedies...

> > Â

> > Suniel

> >

> > --- On Fri, 2/1/09, Bhaskar bhaskar_jyotish@ ... wrote:

> >

> > Bhaskar bhaskar_jyotish@ ...

> > Re: reading reg

> > @gro ups.com

> > Friday, 2 January, 2009, 5:59 PM

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> > Dear Suneelji,

> >

> > Without rectifying your chart , what appears is -

> >

> > Guru Mahadasha running presently.

> >

> > Guru represents the houses 6, 1 and 10 in star of Chandra signifying

> 11

> > and 5 in subLord of mangal signifying 1 and 9.

> >

> > The above figures are self explanatory that the MD denotes

beneficial

> > houses for financial gains through profession.

> >

> > The current antardasha of Shani will last uptil June 2009. Shani

> > signifies 6,11,12 and 11, 5 and again 5.

> >

> > The above figures are again very beneficial for gains. Then wheres

the

> > problem ?

> >

> > Either he is not working hard , or else must look for other options

in

> > trade with respect to products he sells, which would be more

> profitable

> > if related to Chandra. Mobile cover represents Mercury which is the

> > badhak Lord and placed in the 12th.

> >

> > Another problem is Ravi aspecting Shani in direct opposition and

vice

> > versa of course, with 4 degrees orb. Guru and Shani degrecally

> conjunct.

> > Ravi and Shukra ( 8th lord ) degrecally conjunct. Ravi which

> represents

> > the 6th house or payments receivable from transactions from the

> opposite

> > party, is placed in nakshatra of Budha. All above factors are not

> > exactlky congenial, in totality. Let him also try his hand with a

> small

> > investment in share markets. He should earn , as his 5th subLord too

> > shows gain, and so does his present MD and ad with regards to

> > speculations.

> >

> > Please also go for remedial measures for Ravi-Shani opposition and

> > strengthen the Lagna LordJupiter by wearing a Topaz or Yellow

Sapphire

> > and also feeding cows with Gud ( jaggery) on Saturday.

> >

> > Ravi can be strengthened by reciting Aditya Hrdyam Stotra daily,

feed

> 10

> > blind persons with food on any Sunday ( once ) and Jal to

SuryaNarayan

> > daily.

> >

> > best wishes,

> >

> > Bhaskar.

> >

> > @gro ups.com, kondapaneni suneel

> > <ksuneel_dhamma@ ...> wrote:

> > >

> > > Dear Sir,

> > > in the following chart of my friend

> > > Â

> > > 1-4-1981 time 6-05am place hyderabad.

> > > Â

> > > All the house cuspal sublords are well placed and signifing

> improving

> > house , but his life is not so... he had no formal education and not

> > eveing earning are not so good . he had roadside shop of selling

> mobile

> > covers..

> > > Â

> > > i request youseniors explain the causes of that with full

> explanation

> > of the chart...

> > > Â

> > > suniel

> > >

> > >

> > > Add more friends to your messenger and enjoy! Go to

> > http://messenger. / invite/

> > >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> > Add more friends to your messenger and enjoy! Go to

> http://messenger. / invite/

> >

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

Add more friends to your messenger and enjoy! Go to

>

Dear Luther Rath,

in transit it has been said that when any planet transits in sun or other will gives the results of sun where it is placed and its own house. now my doubt, is if there are planets in the house of sun will it give full results or that of other planets will interfere in that.pls explain..

suniel--- On Wed, 7/1/09, Luther Rath <rathluther wrote:

Luther Rath <rathlutherRe: reading reg Date: Wednesday, 7 January, 2009, 8:10 PM

Respected Madam,

Madam we all know all about the Solar and Lunar eclipse. But it is fact that other planets also cause or affected by eclipse. Saturn of course cannot cause eclipse but can be affected by all other planets.

“If any heavenly body intercepts the light of another heavenly body and the onlooker is unable to see the farther off planet it is said to be eclipsed. The nearer planet deprives the light of the more distant planetâ€

Any heavenly body can mean to the Sun or other bodies including Jupiter. Jupiter can cause eclipse to Saturn only. The second sentence clarifies that the nearer planet i.e. Jupiter deprives the light of the more distant planet i.e. the Saturn. Then how can Saturn be fortunate and Jupiter evil?

I would like to quote another paragraph from page no.148.

“Just like, during Solar eclipse, Sun loses its brilliance and is hidden by Moon, --------, so also the rays of other planets are interrupted. Because we on earth, do not receive very bright light, illuminating the objects on the earth, from other planets, we cannot see, notice and realize the eclipse of other planets.â€

X sub-lord Mercury does not signify II, VI and XI but occupies XII that too in own sub. Then how could it ever be beneficial?

With due regards.

Dr.. Luther Rath

sujata das <sujatadash1@ .co. in>@gro ups.comTuesday, January 6, 2009 10:55:48 PMRe: reading reg

Dear Dr RathI had read about planets being eclipsed by sun but not ju. I had read that conj. of ju and sat will make the results of ju evil but of sa to be fortunate10th sub mer does not signify 2 6 11.but only 10, by being in star of ju and own sub in 12.By MST, all F3s are placed in 7th and 12th houses excpt moon, which is F3 for ven But ve dasa will come in 2063-------- -----too late.RegardsSujata--- On Mon, 5/1/09, Luther Rath <rathluther > wrote:

Luther Rath <rathluther >Re: reading reg@gro ups.comMonday, 5 January, 2009, 12:09 PM

Dear Suneel,

Dr. Luther Rath

Dear Sir,

suniel

Dear Suneil,

It's according to my understanding thet when ever a planet is eclipsed by Sun or any larger planet than itself, the eclipsed planet shall give the results of its houses of significance in an adverse maner.If its a benefic by its nature and signification, it does not give the result. If it is a malefic it gives the malefic effect to the extreme extent. When the Mercury or Venus are in the so-called combust position, it does not give its own house results but of Sun. It is so because the Sun's rays cannot be obstructed by such small planets and they cannot reflect any ray of the Sun.

Well it's my personal opinion.Others may judge according to their own understanding.

With due regards.

Dr. Luther Rath.

kondapaneni suneel <ksuneel_dhamma Sent: Thursday, January 8, 2009 5:55:21 PMRe: reading reg

Dear Luther Rath,

in transit it has been said that when any planet transits in sun or other will gives the results of sun where it is placed and its own house. now my doubt, is if there are planets in the house of sun will it give full results or that of other planets will interfere in that.pls explain..

suniel--- On Wed, 7/1/09, Luther Rath <rathluther > wrote:

Luther Rath <rathluther >Re: reading reg@gro ups.comWednesday, 7 January, 2009, 8:10 PM

Respected Madam,

“If any heavenly body intercepts the light of another heavenly body and the onlooker is unable to see the farther off planet it is said to be eclipsed. The nearer planet deprives the light of the more distant planet”

Any heavenly body can mean to the Sun or other bodies including Jupiter. Jupiter can cause eclipse to Saturn only. The second sentence clarifies that the nearer planet i.e. Jupiter deprives the light of the more distant planet i.e. the Saturn. Then how can Saturn be fortunate and Jupiter evil? I would like to quote another paragraph from page no.148. “Just like, during Solar eclipse, Sun loses its brilliance and is hidden by Moon, --------, so also the rays of other planets are interrupted. Because we on earth, do not receive very bright light, illuminating the objects on the earth, from other planets, we cannot see, notice and realize the eclipse of other planets.” X sub-lord Mercury does not signify II, VI and XI but occupies XII that too in own sub. Then how could it ever be beneficial? With due regards. Dr.. Luther Rath

sujata das <sujatadash1@ .co. in>@gro ups.comTuesday, January 6, 2009 10:55:48 PMRe: reading reg

Dear Suneel,

Dr. Luther Rath

Dear Sir,

suniel