IndiaDivine.org

Father's prolonged illness

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Dear Friends,

I have been a keen learner of KP for sometime now and have been following the several discussions in this group.

My father has been ill with severe Nerve related complications since 2005. The first instance happened in June - Aug 2005 from which he totally recovered. A similar problem started in Feb 2007 and has continued all through this year. In Oct 2007 he also underwent a Heart By-pass successfully. In September 2008, he was operated for Bone growth in spinal cord. While the operation was succesful, he had breathing related complications and was in ventilator for a month or so.

He was finally discharged last month, after 2 months in the hospital and is currently under physiotheraphy as his spinal cord is still to regain full power. The Doctors believe that he will again start walking in few months time.

I have tried to analyse his horoscope. While the 2005 episode was explained through Mars Transit during Jupiter Dasa and Rahu Bhukti, I have been unable to find proper explanations for his post 2005 struggle except through Mars bhuktis.

As per the traditional astrology he is passing through Saade Saathi. Incidentally he just completed Sat Bhukti under Sat dasa and is now in Merc Bhukti.

Am attaching his horoscope download from Astraura with full details.

Humbly request the learned scholors in this group to help understand this science better and also to give their views on recovery for my father.

With respects

Sudhakar

Dear Sudhakar,

I was examining the chart of your father. I was unable to reach to any conclusion. How do you attribute Mars for the 2005 episode of transient ailment? Did he get a Cerebro-Vascular-Accident with mild symptoms of paralysis? Did he get same CVA with paralysis of left side? Later he got a stroke of Cardio-Vascular-Accident (Heart Attack/MI). Did he suffer from complecation of Anaesthesia? Will you mind to communicate me on these points? I would like to tell you there is ample of chance of recovery according to my findings that has been found so far.

I would request the seniors to analyse the interesting chart in KP Padhati supported by Vadic if necessary.

With kind regards.

Dr. Luther Rath

Sudhakar Ramasubramanian <krs222 Sent: Thursday, January 1, 2009 11:24:53 AM Father's prolonged illness

Dear Friends,

I have been a keen learner of KP for sometime now and have been following the several discussions in this group.

My father has been ill with severe Nerve related complications since 2005. The first instance happened in June - Aug 2005 from which he totally recovered. A similar problem started in Feb 2007 and has continued all through this year. In Oct 2007 he also underwent a Heart By-pass successfully. In September 2008, he was operated for Bone growth in spinal cord. While the operation was succesful, he had breathing related complications and was in ventilator for a month or so.

He was finally discharged last month, after 2 months in the hospital and is currently under physiotheraphy as his spinal cord is still to regain full power. The Doctors believe that he will again start walking in few months time.

I have tried to analyse his horoscope. While the 2005 episode was explained through Mars Transit during Jupiter Dasa and Rahu Bhukti, I have been unable to find proper explanations for his post 2005 struggle except through Mars bhuktis.

As per the traditional astrology he is passing through Saade Saathi. Incidentally he just completed Sat Bhukti under Sat dasa and is now in Merc Bhukti.

Humbly request the learned scholors in this group to help understand this science better and also to give their views on recovery for my father.

With respects

Sudhakar

Dear Mr.Sudhakar,Pls find the attached document of " the study on your father's case " .best RegardsAdithOn Thu, Jan 1, 2009 at 11:24 AM, Sudhakar Ramasubramanian <krs222 wrote:

Dear Friends,

With respects

Sudhakar

, " adith kasinath.g.k "

<gkadithkasinath wrote:

>

> *Dear Mr.Sudhakar,

>

> Pls find the attached document of " the study on your father's case " .

>

> best Regards

> Adith*

>

> On Thu, Jan 1, 2009 at 11:24 AM, Sudhakar Ramasubramanian

> <krs222wrote:

>

> > Dear Friends,

> >

> > I have been a keen learner of KP for sometime now and have been

following

> > the several discussions in this group.

> >

> > My father has been ill with severe Nerve related complications

since 2005.

> > The first instance happened in June - Aug 2005 from which he totally

> > recovered. A similar problem started in Feb 2007 and has continued all

> > through this year. In Oct 2007 he also underwent a Heart By-pass

> > successfully. In September 2008, he was operated for Bone growth

in spinal

> > cord. While the operation was succesful, he had breathing related

> > complications and was in ventilator for a month or so.

> >

> > He was finally discharged last month, after 2 months in the

hospital and is

> > currently under physiotheraphy as his spinal cord is still to

regain full

> > power. The Doctors believe that he will again start walking in few

months

> > time.

> >

> > I have tried to analyse his horoscope. While the 2005 episode was

explained

> > through Mars Transit during Jupiter Dasa and Rahu Bhukti, I have

been unable

> > to find proper explanations for his post 2005 struggle except

through Mars

> > bhuktis.

> >

> > As per the traditional astrology he is passing through Saade Saathi.

> > Incidentally he just completed Sat Bhukti under Sat dasa and is

now in Merc

> > Bhukti.

> >

> > Am attaching his horoscope download from Astraura with full details.

> >

> > Humbly request the learned scholors in this group to help

understand this

> > science better and also to give their views on recovery for my father.

> >

> > With respects

> >

> > Sudhakar

> >

> >

>

5/1/2009

Dear Mr. Sudhakar Ramasubramanian, (krs222)

Your father’s prolonged illness: Study:

1st instance: June †" Aug 2005 :DBA: Saturn-Saturn-Saturn

2nd Instance : (bye pass surgery) :Sept 2007: DBA: Saturn-Saturn-Rahu

3rd Instance: (Surgery for bone growth at Spinal cord): DBA:

Saturn-Mercury-Mercury

1. Saturn:

l/o 8,9 in 10

Saturn - Mercury star-Moon Sub

StarL Mercury: (l/o 1,4) in 11. but conjunction with Ketu

Mercury in the sub of Jupiter (in 8)

Mercury receives aspects from Rahu

SubL Moon in Venus star in(12) and Rahu sub (in 12). As Rahu is Mars

House, Rahu also signifies 6,11 and 12. as Mars l/o 6,11 in 12. Rahu

also receives aspects by Mercury (l/o 1,4 ), Sun (l/0 3) and Ketu from

11 from House of Venus ( who is also in 12).

2. Rahu: in 5.

As discussed, Rahu represents Mars : 6,11 and 12

Rahu is in Jupiter star and Jupiter is in Rahu star also:

Jupiter is in 8.

Other points discussed above.

3.Mercury: lord of 1,4 in 11.

Mercury is close conjunction with Ketu

Mercury is aspected by Rahu (signifies 5,6,11,12)

Saturn is in Mercury star: Lord of 8 and 9 in 10.

Mercury is in Sun star and Jupiter Sub

Sun is in 11

Jupiter is in 8 and Jupiter is in Rahu star =>5,6,11,12

So the above 3 planets signify : 1,6,8,12 and also 5,11 and Mars with

Rahu involved. Hence surgery denoted.

Note:

Mars: controls Blood and Surgery

Mercury: controls nervous system

Rahu : strange, unidentifiable causes, difficulties

His VIth Cusp: Sg/st/sub: Mars/Mercury/Rahu

We can see these planets played their roles in each instances.

Dasa Lord:

Satrun is in Mercury star and Moon sub: Moon is Rahu sub

Mercury is in close conjunction with Ketu and Rahu aspects Mercury.

During Rahu andra (2nd Instance) as it represents Mars and signifies

5,6,11,12 and Rahu is in Jupiter star. Jupiter in 8.

Hence Bye pass Surgery done and recovered as 5,11 present.

During Mercury Bukthi/Mercury Andra: (3rd instance)

Mercury lord of 1,4 in 11

Mercury is in the sub of Jupiter : Jupiter is in 8 and Jupiter is in

Rahu star (Rahu also in Jupiter start => so Jupiter => 8,5,6,11,12 .

Mars involved.

As Mercury controls Nervous system , this time the surgery was related

to spinal cord..

But as God wishes, 5,11 significators help him even at this old age.

Thanks and Regards

Adith

5/1/2009

Dear Mr. Sudhakar Ramasubramanian, (krs222)

Your father's prolonged illness: Study:

1st instance: June to Aug 2005 :DBA: Saturn-Saturn-Saturn

2nd Instance : (bye pass surgery) :Sept 2007: DBA: Saturn-Saturn-Rahu

3rd Instance: (Surgery for bone growth at Spinal cord): DBA:

Saturn-Mercury-Mercury

1. Saturn:

l/o 8,9 in 10

Saturn - Mercury star-Moon Sub

StarL Mercury: (l/o 1,4) in 11. but conjunction with Ketu

Mercury in the sub of Jupiter (in 8)

Mercury receives aspects from Rahu

SubL Moon in Venus star in(12) and Rahu sub (in 12). As Rahu is Mars

House, Rahu also signifies 6,11 and 12. as Mars l/o 6,11 in 12. Rahu

also receives aspects by Mercury (l/o 1,4 ), Sun (l/0 3) and Ketu from

11 from House of Venus ( who is also in 12).

2. Rahu: in 5.

As discussed, Rahu represents Mars : 6,11 and 12

Rahu is in Jupiter star and Jupiter is in Rahu star also:

Jupiter is in 8.

Other points discussed above.

3.Mercury: lord of 1,4 in 11.

Mercury is close conjunction with Ketu

Mercury is aspected by Rahu (signifies 5,6,11,12)

Saturn is in Mercury star: Lord of 8 and 9 in 10.

Mercury is in Sun star and Jupiter Sub

Sun is in 11

Jupiter is in 8 and Jupiter is in Rahu star =>5,6,11,12

So the above 3 planets signify : 1,6,8,12 and also 5,11 and Mars with

Rahu involved. Hence surgery denoted.

Note:

Mars: controls Blood and Surgery

Mercury: controls nervous system

Rahu : strange, unidentifiable causes, difficulties

His VIth Cusp: Sg/st/sub: Mars/Mercury/Rahu

We can see these planets played their roles in each instances.

Dasa Lord:

Satrun is in Mercury star and Moon sub: Moon is Rahu sub

Mercury is in close conjunction with Ketu and Rahu aspects Mercury.

During Rahu andra (2nd Instance) as it represents Mars and signifies

5,6,11,12 and Rahu is in Jupiter star. Jupiter in 8.

Hence Bye pass Surgery done and recovered as 5,11 present.

During Mercury Bukthi/Mercury Andra: (3rd instance)

Mercury lord of 1,4 in 11

Mercury is in the sub of Jupiter : Jupiter is in 8 and Jupiter is in

Rahu star (Rahu also in Jupiter start => so Jupiter => 8,5,6,11,12 .

Mars involved.

As Mercury controls Nervous system , this time the surgery was related

to spinal cord..

But as God wishes, 5,11 significators help him even at this old age.

Thanks and Regards

Adith

Dear Adithji,

Thanks you for a detailed and wonderful analysis. It really does explain the issues clearly. I'm quite amazed with the amount of effort you have taken to study the horoscope.

I have the following queries on the basis of this analysis.

Could Rahu directly also impact as it is the sub-lord of 6th and 12th houses?

If Jupiter too, as a result of being in Rahu Star, is linked with Mars, how did he have a healthy (but for BP, Sugar) through the entire Jupiter Dasa (no suregeries)? Infact the entire Rahu Dasa was quite uneventful too.

Also, if Mars tracking 6,11,12 is the real issue, will he have more surgery related trouble during Saturn-Mercury-Mars in Oct-Dec 2009?

One other question keeps cropping up though.

While the 1st incident came up during the Jupiter-Rahu-MArs period in the first week of June (just before the beginning of Sat dasa), his recovery happened in Saturn Dasa despite a Saturn transit into his Moon Rasi (Jun - Aug 05). This justified the KP principle that Saade Saathi has no relevance. But the further instances of surgery and ill-health has spoiled this hypothesis quite a bit. If Saade Saathi does impact during the saturn dasa, then does it bode more trouble for him. Will Saturn Transit out of Leo this year help him in faster recovery?

Again my deep appreciation for your analysis

Best

Sudhakar

On Mon, Jan 5, 2009 at 5:25 PM, adith kasinath.g.k <gkadithkasinath wrote:

5/1/2009Dear Mr. Sudhakar Ramasubramanian, (krs222)Your father's prolonged illness: Study:1st instance: June to Aug 2005 :DBA: Saturn-Saturn-Saturn

2nd Instance : (bye pass surgery) :Sept 2007: DBA: Saturn-Saturn-Rahu3rd Instance: (Surgery for bone growth at Spinal cord): DBA:Saturn-Mercury-Mercury1. Saturn: l/o 8,9 in 10

Saturn - Mercury star-Moon SubStarL Mercury: (l/o 1,4) in 11. but conjunction with Ketu Mercury in the sub of Jupiter (in 8)Mercury receives aspects from RahuSubL Moon in Venus star in(12) and Rahu sub (in 12). As Rahu is Mars

House, Rahu also signifies 6,11 and 12. as Mars l/o 6,11 in 12. Rahualso receives aspects by Mercury (l/o 1,4 ), Sun (l/0 3) and Ketu from11 from House of Venus ( who is also in 12).2. Rahu: in 5.As discussed, Rahu represents Mars : 6,11 and 12

Rahu is in Jupiter star and Jupiter is in Rahu star also:Jupiter is in 8.Other points discussed above.3.Mercury: lord of 1,4 in 11.Mercury is close conjunction with KetuMercury is aspected by Rahu (signifies 5,6,11,12)

Saturn is in Mercury star: Lord of 8 and 9 in 10.Mercury is in Sun star and Jupiter SubSun is in 11Jupiter is in 8 and Jupiter is in Rahu star =>5,6,11,12So the above 3 planets signify : 1,6,8,12 and also 5,11 and Mars with

Rahu involved. Hence surgery denoted.Note:Mars: controls Blood and SurgeryMercury: controls nervous systemRahu : strange, unidentifiable causes, difficultiesHis VIth Cusp: Sg/st/sub: Mars/Mercury/Rahu

We can see these planets played their roles in each instances.Dasa Lord: Satrun is in Mercury star and Moon sub: Moon is Rahu sub Mercury is in close conjunction with Ketu and Rahu aspects Mercury.

During Rahu andra (2nd Instance) as it represents Mars and signifies5,6,11,12 and Rahu is in Jupiter star. Jupiter in 8. Hence Bye pass Surgery done and recovered as 5,11 present.During Mercury Bukthi/Mercury Andra: (3rd instance)

Mercury lord of 1,4 in 11Mercury is in the sub of Jupiter : Jupiter is in 8 and Jupiter is inRahu star (Rahu also in Jupiter start => so Jupiter => 8,5,6,11,12 .Mars involved. As Mercury controls Nervous system , this time the surgery was related

to spinal cord..But as God wishes, 5,11 significators help him even at this old age.Thanks and RegardsAdith

Dear Dr. Luther,

Thanks for your mail. I have been following some of your analysis in this group and has developed a great respect for your work.

The real trouble happened in the first week of June. This was a rare autoimmune syndrome called GBS (Guillen Barre Syndrome). In simple terms, the body's white blood cells were eating away the nerve insulation assuming that they were foreign bodies! The nerves stop functioning and so do the muscles attached to these nerves. Thankfully this settles down quickly and the nerves start growing back.

This did result in a complete paralysis from shoulders to legs (both left and right) for my father. He was in the ICU for about a week as his lungs were likely to be impacted and was discharged from the ICU on 9th June. He was in hospital for another 4-5 weeks for recovery. And it took a good two months Physio for him to start walking again.

During the first week of June he was just completing Jupiter-Rahu-Mars period and on 9th June his Dasa changed to Saturn. That was the Mars connection that I was alluding too in my earlier mail.

I firmly believed that Saturn indicating 1,4,11, 9, 10 and in transit in Jupiter indicating the 5th house will cure him (during june 2005). It did so at that time, but with the way events have turned out since then, I believe a comprehensive understanding of KP is required, to solve life's problems. But I must tell you, that in Saturn Dasa he did do some buying and selling of immovable property true to basic KP!

Will Saturn currently transiting Venus which indicates 7,8,10 (and 5,12 as secondary) for him make things better in coming months?

Hope this helps and my rudimentary KP understanding is correct.

Best

Sudhakar

On Sun, Jan 4, 2009 at 7:14 AM, Luther Rath <rathluther wrote:

Dear Sudhakar,

I was examining the chart of your father. I was unable to reach to any conclusion. How do you attribute Mars for the 2005 episode of transient ailment? Did he get a Cerebro-Vascular-Accident with mild symptoms of paralysis? Did he get same CVA with paralysis of left side? Later he got a stroke of Cardio-Vascular-Accident (Heart Attack/MI). Did he suffer from complecation of Anaesthesia? Will you mind to communicate me on these points? I would like to tell you there is ample of chance of recovery according to my findings that has been found so far.

I would request the seniors to analyse the interesting chart in KP Padhati supported by Vadic if necessary.

With kind regards.

Dr. Luther Rath

Sudhakar Ramasubramanian <krs222

Thursday, January 1, 2009 11:24:53 AM Father's prolonged illness

Dear Friends,

With respects

Sudhakar

Dear Sudhakar ji,Thanks for your appreciation.My opinion on your queries.1. Just becasue of Rahu is the sublord of 6 and 12, we can not expect the bad result!. Here as Rahu is in mars house and signifies 6 and 12. So the difference prevails.

2. In Mars Adnthra, and also the Rahu the succeeding anthra , he may have some troubles. But as said, 5 and 11 will be helpful.3.I noted that he had his 1st instance in Jupiter/Mecury/Mars (I mistakenly taken as Saturn-Saturn-Saturn and thought Saturn has acted so powerfully).

But now here now it is clear , again Jupiter (in 8). jupiter in Rahu and Rahu is in Jupiter star. Mercury and Mars already discussed. So that period, Blood and Nervous system related problems would have happened if not surgery too.

4.As you said, Rahu dasa was good for him. It has to be studied. Moreover though Rahu gives trouble, as he is in 5, the cure is followed. 5.With regard to Saturn Sadi, sorry I dont look into this and I have less idea on this.May be others can explain if it is applicable in this case.

Thanks and RegardsAdith On Mon, Jan 5, 2009 at 10:36 PM, Sudhakar Ramasubramanian <krs222 wrote:

Dear Adithji,

Thanks you for a detailed and wonderful analysis. It really does explain the issues clearly. I'm quite amazed with the amount of effort you have taken to study the horoscope.

I have the following queries on the basis of this analysis.

Could Rahu directly also impact as it is the sub-lord of 6th and 12th houses?

If Jupiter too, as a result of being in Rahu Star, is linked with Mars, how did he have a healthy (but for BP, Sugar) through the entire Jupiter Dasa (no suregeries)? Infact the entire Rahu Dasa was quite uneventful too.

Also, if Mars tracking 6,11,12 is the real issue, will he have more surgery related trouble during Saturn-Mercury-Mars in Oct-Dec 2009?

One other question keeps cropping up though.

While the 1st incident came up during the Jupiter-Rahu-MArs period in the first week of June (just before the beginning of Sat dasa), his recovery happened in Saturn Dasa despite a Saturn transit into his Moon Rasi (Jun - Aug 05). This justified the KP principle that Saade Saathi has no relevance. But the further instances of surgery and ill-health has spoiled this hypothesis quite a bit. If Saade Saathi does impact during the saturn dasa, then does it bode more trouble for him. Will Saturn Transit out of Leo this year help him in faster recovery?

Again my deep appreciation for your analysis

Best

Sudhakar

On Mon, Jan 5, 2009 at 5:25 PM, adith kasinath.g.k <gkadithkasinath wrote:

5/1/2009Dear Mr. Sudhakar Ramasubramanian, (krs222)Your father's prolonged illness: Study:1st instance: June to Aug 2005 :DBA: Saturn-Saturn-Saturn

2nd Instance : (bye pass surgery) :Sept 2007: DBA: Saturn-Saturn-Rahu3rd Instance: (Surgery for bone growth at Spinal cord): DBA:Saturn-Mercury-Mercury1. Saturn: l/o 8,9 in 10

Saturn - Mercury star-Moon SubStarL Mercury: (l/o 1,4) in 11. but conjunction with Ketu Mercury in the sub of Jupiter (in 8)Mercury receives aspects from RahuSubL Moon in Venus star in(12) and Rahu sub (in 12). As Rahu is Mars

House, Rahu also signifies 6,11 and 12. as Mars l/o 6,11 in 12. Rahualso receives aspects by Mercury (l/o 1,4 ), Sun (l/0 3) and Ketu from11 from House of Venus ( who is also in 12).2. Rahu: in 5.As discussed, Rahu represents Mars : 6,11 and 12

Rahu is in Jupiter star and Jupiter is in Rahu star also:Jupiter is in 8.Other points discussed above.3.Mercury: lord of 1,4 in 11.Mercury is close conjunction with KetuMercury is aspected by Rahu (signifies 5,6,11,12)

Saturn is in Mercury star: Lord of 8 and 9 in 10.Mercury is in Sun star and Jupiter SubSun is in 11Jupiter is in 8 and Jupiter is in Rahu star =>5,6,11,12So the above 3 planets signify : 1,6,8,12 and also 5,11 and Mars with

Rahu involved. Hence surgery denoted.Note:Mars: controls Blood and SurgeryMercury: controls nervous systemRahu : strange, unidentifiable causes, difficultiesHis VIth Cusp: Sg/st/sub: Mars/Mercury/Rahu

We can see these planets played their roles in each instances.Dasa Lord: Satrun is in Mercury star and Moon sub: Moon is Rahu sub Mercury is in close conjunction with Ketu and Rahu aspects Mercury.

During Rahu andra (2nd Instance) as it represents Mars and signifies5,6,11,12 and Rahu is in Jupiter star. Jupiter in 8. Hence Bye pass Surgery done and recovered as 5,11 present.During Mercury Bukthi/Mercury Andra: (3rd instance)

Mercury lord of 1,4 in 11Mercury is in the sub of Jupiter : Jupiter is in 8 and Jupiter is inRahu star (Rahu also in Jupiter start => so Jupiter => 8,5,6,11,12 .Mars involved. As Mercury controls Nervous system , this time the surgery was related

to spinal cord..But as God wishes, 5,11 significators help him even at this old age.Thanks and RegardsAdith

Thanks very much Adithji,

I still have a long way to go in understanding this science better and I hope to

get there soon.

Regards

Sudhakar

adith kasinath.g.k <gkadithkasinath

06 January 2009 14:08

Re: Re: Father's prolonged illness

Dear Sudhakar ji,

Thanks for your appreciation.

My opinion on your queries.

1. Just becasue of Rahu is the sublord of 6 and 12, we can not expect the

bad result!. Here as Rahu is in mars house and signifies 6 and 12. So the

difference prevails.

2. In Mars Adnthra, and also the Rahu the succeeding anthra , he may have

some troubles. But as said, 5 and 11 will be helpful.

3.I noted that he had his 1st instance in Jupiter/Mecury/Mars (I mistakenly

taken as Saturn-Saturn-Saturn and thought Saturn has acted so powerfully).

But now here now it is clear , again Jupiter (in 8). jupiter in Rahu and

Rahu is in Jupiter star.

Mercury and Mars already discussed. So that period, Blood and Nervous system

related problems would have happened if not surgery too.

4.As you said, Rahu dasa was good for him. It has to be studied. Moreover

though Rahu gives trouble, as he is in 5, the cure is followed.

5.With regard to Saturn Sadi, sorry I dont look into this and I have less

idea on this.May be others can explain if it is applicable in this case.

Thanks and Regards

Adith

On Mon, Jan 5, 2009 at 10:36 PM, Sudhakar Ramasubramanian

<krs222wrote:

> Dear Adithji,

>

> Thanks you for a detailed and wonderful analysis. It really does explain

> the issues clearly. I'm quite amazed with the amount of effort you have

> taken to study the horoscope.

>

> I have the following queries on the basis of this analysis.

>

> Could Rahu directly also impact as it is the sub-lord of 6th and 12th

> houses?

>

> If Jupiter too, as a result of being in Rahu Star, is linked with Mars, how

> did he have a healthy (but for BP, Sugar) through the entire Jupiter Dasa

> (no suregeries)? Infact the entire Rahu Dasa was quite uneventful too.

>

> Also, if Mars tracking 6,11,12 is the real issue, will he have more surgery

> related trouble during Saturn-Mercury-Mars in Oct-Dec 2009?

>

> One other question keeps cropping up though.

>

> While the 1st incident came up during the Jupiter-Rahu-MArs period in the

> first week of June (just before the beginning of Sat dasa), his recovery

> happened in Saturn Dasa despite a Saturn transit into his Moon Rasi (Jun -

> Aug 05). This justified the KP principle that Saade Saathi has no

> relevance. But the further instances of surgery and ill-health has spoiled

> this hypothesis quite a bit. If Saade Saathi does impact during the saturn

> dasa, then does it bode more trouble for him. Will Saturn Transit out of Leo

> this year help him in faster recovery?

[The entire original message is not included]