IndiaDivine.org

cricket rp&kp

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Dear Seniors,

in the book of kp and rp written by sri harihan at page no.86 he told he has predicted on crecket match between india and pakistan.

i request seniors can explain how to use rp or kp in predicting such games .

also earlier my mails i have no responce from any of you? why?

suniel

Add more friends to your messenger and enjoy! Invite them now.

Dear Suneelji,

You will find the way to predict even in the Book " Astrosecrets .." and also in book by Chri ChanduBhai Patel.

We have already had lot of discussion on prediction for sports matches on this forum if you check the past records. Conclusion of the exchanges, I

leave for you to find out.

Astrology has a answer for every problem, due to the base given to us by our great Rishi Munis and their representatives like the modern day Guruji Shri KrishnaMurthy.

You can find out lottery numbers, the winning horse in racing, etcetra. But it is for us how to use this knowledge in a discriminative sense , for helping and not for personal gains attributed to gambling nature of enqurieis. If it was so easy then

every astrologer would have been a rich man,and would probably been enjoying a siesta on' the Hawaain beaches or resting in his palatial bungalow enjoying services of a loving wife to a rich husband with many servants and attendants, to attend to.

We have been given this knowledge to make use of it for helping people and ourselves in times of stress and not for wantonly using this knowledge for wealth creation without hard work. Saturn is the owner of the 10th house of Karma in the natural chart of Kala

Purusha and also the owner of the 11th house of Labha in the same chart. It will certainly not

allow the 11th to be fructified without labour or hard efforts put in. No short cuts for easy money.

My own Guru in Kp, gave us some examples where in he earned money through lottery, to just check the efficcacy of the KP system, and he did earn money, but immediaely donated the same, and advised us not to indulge much in such activities. Obviously for reasons known to us.

I was in the past myself involved in giving cricket predictions and the like, but stopped, when my conscience reminded me , that its not good, and I must not fritter away my intutitions and knowledge in such pursuits.

The following link will give you an example of my predictions which were successful, but I soon opted out

voluntarily , though I was paid well for my services, but knew that sooner or later, success in this is temporary,

and one must get out much before he is kicked out or starts failing continously. I got out at the right time, with

dignity. and no more wish to pursue this search.

http://blog.astrolife.com/archives/99

But to each his own, what is right or not right for him, and to pursue till he finds his own truth .........

best wishes,

Bhaskar.

, kondapaneni suneel <ksuneel_dhamma wrote:>> > Dear Seniors,> Â > in the book of kp and rp written by sri harihan at page no.86 he told he has predicted on crecket match between india and pakistan.> Â > i request seniors can explain how to use rp or kp in predicting such games .. > also earlier my mails i have no responce from any of you? why?> Â > suniel> > > Add more friends to your messenger and enjoy! Go to http://messenger./invite/>

Dear Bhasker Ji,I appreciate yr bold dictum. The way of guidance to the next generation is excellent.This science should be used when in need and not for making greedy neediness.wish U all the best.SunaparanthaBhaskar <bhaskar_jyotish Sent: Monday, January 5, 2009 12:19:24 PM Re: cricket rp & kp

Dear Suneelji, You will find the way to predict even in the Book " Astrosecrets .." and also in book by Chri ChanduBhai Patel. We have already had lot of discussion on prediction for sports matches on this forum if you check the past records. Conclusion of the exchanges, I leave for you to find out. Astrology has a answer for every problem, due to the base given to us by our great Rishi Munis and their representatives like the modern day Guruji Shri KrishnaMurthy. You can find out lottery numbers, the winning horse in racing, etcetra. But it is for us how to use this knowledge in a discriminative sense , for helping and not for personal gains attributed to gambling nature of enqurieis. If it was so easy then every astrologer would have been a rich man,and would probably been enjoying a siesta on' the Hawaain beaches or resting in his palatial bungalow enjoying services of a loving wife to a rich husband with many servants and attendants, to attend to. We have been given this knowledge to make use of it for helping people and ourselves in times of stress and not for wantonly using this knowledge for wealth creation without hard work. Saturn is the owner of the 10th house of Karma in the natural chart of Kala Purusha and also the owner of the 11th house of Labha in the same chart. It will certainly not allow the 11th to be fructified without labour or hard efforts put in. No short cuts for easy money. My own Guru in Kp, gave us some examples where in he earned money through lottery, to just check the efficcacy of the KP system, and he did earn money, but immediaely donated the same, and advised us not to indulge much in such activities. Obviously for reasons known to us. I was in the past myself involved in giving cricket predictions and the like, but stopped, when my conscience reminded me , that its not good, and I must not fritter away my intutitions and knowledge in such pursuits. The following link will give you an example of my predictions which were successful, but I soon opted out voluntarily , though I was paid well for my services, but knew that sooner or later, success in this is temporary, and one must get out much before he is kicked out or starts failing continously. I got out at the right time, with dignity. and no more wish to pursue this search. http://blog. astrolife. com/archives/ 99

But to each his own, what is right or not right for him, and to pursue till he finds his own truth ..........

best wishes, Bhaskar.

@gro ups.com, kondapaneni suneel <ksuneel_dhamma@ ...> wrote:>> > Dear Seniors,> Â > in the book of kp and rp written by sri harihan at page no.86 he told he has predicted on crecket match between india and pakistan.> Â > i request seniors can explain how to use rp or kp in predicting such games .. > also earlier my mails i have no responce from any of you? why?> Â > suniel> > > Add more friends to your messenger and enjoy! Go to http://messenger. ..com/ invite/>

Dear Bhaskarji,

Very well said , nice posting ,which shows the real application of the science of astrology.Truth of everything lies in your following lines about Shri Shani dev.

Saturn is the owner of the 10th house of Karma in the natural chart of Kala

Purusha and also the owner of the 11th house of Labha in the same chart. It will certainly not

allow the 11th to be fructified without labour or hard efforts put in. No short cuts for easy money.

Thanks & Regards,

Neeraj--- On Mon, 1/5/09, Bhaskar <bhaskar_jyotish wrote:

Bhaskar <bhaskar_jyotish Re: cricket rp & kp Date: Monday, January 5, 2009, 6:49 AM

Dear Suneelji,

You will find the way to predict even in the Book " Astrosecrets .." and also in book by Chri ChanduBhai Patel.

We have already had lot of discussion on prediction for sports matches on this forum if you check the past records. Conclusion of the exchanges, I

Astrology has a answer for every problem, due to the base given to us by our great Rishi Munis and their representatives like the modern day Guruji Shri KrishnaMurthy.

You can find out lottery numbers, the winning horse in racing, etcetra. But it is for us how to use this knowledge in a discriminative sense , for helping and not for personal gains attributed to gambling nature of enqurieis. If it was so easy then

every astrologer would have been a rich man,and would probably been enjoying a siesta on' the Hawaain beaches or resting in his palatial bungalow enjoying services of a loving wife to a rich husband with many servants and attendants, to attend to.

We have been given this knowledge to make use of it for helping people and ourselves in times of stress and not for wantonly using this knowledge for wealth creation without hard work. Saturn is the owner of the 10th house of Karma in the natural chart of Kala

My own Guru in Kp, gave us some examples where in he earned money through lottery, to just check the efficcacy of the KP system, and he did earn money, but immediaely donated the same, and advised us not to indulge much in such activities. Obviously for reasons known to us.

I was in the past myself involved in giving cricket predictions and the like, but stopped, when my conscience reminded me , that its not good, and I must not fritter away my intutitions and knowledge in such pursuits.

The following link will give you an example of my predictions which were successful, but I soon opted out

voluntarily , though I was paid well for my services, but knew that sooner or later, success in this is temporary,

and one must get out much before he is kicked out or starts failing continously. I got out at the right time, with

http://blog. astrolife. com/archives/ 99

But to each his own, what is right or not right for him, and to pursue till he finds his own truth .........

best wishes,

Bhaskar.

@gro ups.com, kondapaneni suneel <ksuneel_dhamma@ ...> wrote:>> > Dear Seniors,> Â > in the book of kp and rp written by sri harihan at page no.86 he told he has predicted on crecket match between india and pakistan.> Â > i request seniors can explain how to use rp or kp in predicting such games .. > also earlier my mails i have no responce from any of you? why?> Â > suniel> > > Add more friends to your messenger and enjoy! Go to http://messenger. / invite/>

dear elders,

both of you and we all are under the power of planets i.e., god, so your comments are good and appreciatable. As you said in your below passge you are correct no own can precisly predict the out come of the race or any other speculation. if it is so as said every one would have been in that field....

one thing is sure that this science is incomplete in many respects......

suniel--- On Mon, 5/1/09, Sunaparantha Kalyan <sunaparantha wrote:

Sunaparantha Kalyan <sunaparanthaRe: Re: cricket rp & kp Date: Monday, 5 January, 2009, 8:07 PM

Dear Bhasker Ji,I appreciate yr bold dictum. The way of guidance to the next generation is excellent.This science should be used when in need and not for making greedy neediness.wish U all the best.Sunaparantha

Bhaskar <bhaskar_jyotish@ .co. in>@gro ups.comMonday, January 5, 2009 12:19:24 PM Re: cricket rp & kp

Dear Suneelji,

http://blog. astrolife. com/archives/ 99

But to each his own, what is right or not right for him, and to pursue till he finds his own truth ..........

best wishes,

Bhaskar.

@gro ups.com, kondapaneni suneel <ksuneel_dhamma@ ...> wrote:>> > Dear Seniors,> Â > in the book of kp and rp written by sri harihan at page no.86 he told he has predicted on crecket match between india and pakistan.> Â > i request seniors can explain how to use rp or kp in predicting such games .. > also earlier my mails i have no responce from any of you? why?> Â > suniel> > > Add more friends to your messenger and enjoy! Go to http://messenger. ..com/ invite/>

Connect with friends all over the world.. Get India Messenger.

Dear Suneelji,

// one thing is sure that this science is incomplete in many

respects..... //

Your above statement needs correction.

Astrology is a complete science , a Perfect science in the hands of us

imperfect human beings. It cannot be said to be " incomplete in many

respects " unless we have become perfect in astrology. So we cannot make

or pass such statements. We are not very much perfect in the assessment

of the tools available to us, to come out right in every prediction, and

this cannot be, because only Brahmaji would know the Whole Truth. We

will never be allowed that, or else where would the " Karma " factor go

?

best wishes,

Bhaskar.

, kondapaneni suneel

<ksuneel_dhamma wrote:

>

> dear elders,

> Â

> both of you and we  all  are under the power of

planets i.e., god, so your comments are good and appreciatable. As

you said in your below passge you are correct no own can precisly

predict the out come of the race or any other speculation. if it is

so as said every one would have been in that field....

> Â

> one thing is sure that this science is incomplete in many

respects.....

> Â

> suniel

>

> --- On Mon, 5/1/09, Sunaparantha Kalyan sunaparantha wrote:

>

> Sunaparantha Kalyan sunaparantha

> Re: Re: cricket rp & kp

>

> Monday, 5 January, 2009, 8:07 PM

>

>

Dear Bhasker Ji,

>

> I appreciate yr bold dictum. The way of guidance to the next

generation is excellent.

> This science should be used when in need and not for making greedy

neediness.

>

> wish U all the best.

> Sunaparantha

>

>

>

>

>

> Bhaskar <bhaskar_jyotish@ .co. in>

> @gro ups.com

> Monday, January 5, 2009 12:19:24 PM

> Re: cricket rp & kp

>

>

>

>

> Dear Suneelji,

>

> You will find the way to predict even in the Book " Astrosecrets .. "

and also in book by Chri ChanduBhai Patel.

> Â

> We have already had lot of discussion on prediction for sports matches

on this forum if you check the past records. Conclusion of the

exchanges, I

> leave for you to find out.

> Â

> Astrology has a answer for every problem, due to the base given to us

by our great Rishi Munis and their representatives like the modern day

Guruji Shri KrishnaMurthy.

> You can find out lottery numbers, the winning horse in racing,

etcetra. But it is for us how to use this knowledge in a discriminative

sense , for helping and not for personal gains attributed to gambling

nature of enqurieis. If it was so easy then

> every astrologer would have been a rich man,and would probably been

enjoying a siesta on' the Hawaain beaches or resting in his palatial

bungalow enjoying services of a loving wife to a rich husband with many

servants and attendants, to attend to.

> Â

> We have been given this knowledge to make use of it for helping people

and ourselves in times of stress and not for wantonly using this

knowledge for wealth creation without hard work. Saturn is the

owner of the 10th house of Karma in the natural chart of Kala

> Purusha and also the owner of the 11th house of Labha in the same

chart. It will certainly not

> allow the 11th to be fructified without labour or hard efforts

put in.. No short cuts for easy money.

> Â

> My own Guru in Kp, gave us some examples where in he earned money

through lottery, to just check the efficcacy of the KP system, and he

did earn money, but immediaely donated the same, and advised us not

to indulge much in such activities. Obviously for reasons known to us.

> Â

> I was in the past myself involved in giving cricket predictions and

the like, but stopped, when my conscience reminded me , that its not

good, and I must not fritter away my intutitions and knowledge in such

pursuits.

> Â

> The following link will give you an example of my predictions which

were successful, but I soon opted out

> voluntarily , though I was paid well for my services, but knew that

sooner or later, success in this is temporary,

> and one must get out much before he is kicked out or starts

failing continously. I got out at the right time, with

> dignity. and no more wish to pursue this search.

> Â

> http://blog. astrolife. com/archives/ 99

> Â

> But to each his own, what is right or not right for him, and to pursue

till he finds his own truth ..........

> Â

> best wishes,

> Bhaskar.

>

> Â

>

> @gro ups.com, kondapaneni suneel

<ksuneel_dhamma@ ...> wrote:

> >

> >

> > Dear Seniors,

> > ÂÂ

> > in the book of kp and rp written by sri harihan at page no.86 he

told he has predicted on crecket match between india and pakistan.

> > ÂÂ

> > i request seniors can explain how to use rp or kp in predicting such

games ..

> > also earlier my mails i have no responce from any of you? why?

> > ÂÂ

> > suniel

> >

> >

> > Add more friends to your messenger and enjoy! Go to

http://messenger. ..com/ invite/

> >

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

Add more friends to your messenger and enjoy! Go to

http://messenger./invite/

>

Dear Suneel,

We had gone thru ODI exercise nearly 2/3 yrs ago. If the bench mark was 80 on consistent basis,the exercise was a failure.Less than 80% success is not astrology.

Since the process is mechanical,success is mere chance. Since ODIs are round the corner, I would suggest you keep a diary of predictions,say for next 3 months.Results are for you to see.

Best Wishes.

Satish--- On Tue, 1/6/09, Bhaskar <bhaskar_jyotish wrote:

Bhaskar <bhaskar_jyotish Re: cricket rp & kp Date: Tuesday, January 6, 2009, 7:18 PM

Dear Suneelji,// one thing is sure that this science is incomplete in manyrespects.... . //Your above statement needs correction.Astrology is a complete science , a Perfect science in the hands of usimperfect human beings. It cannot be said to be " incomplete in manyrespects" unless we have become perfect in astrology. So we cannot makeor pass such statements. We are not very much perfect in the assessmentof the tools available to us, to come out right in every prediction, andthis cannot be, because only Brahmaji would know the Whole Truth. Wewill never be allowed that, or else where would the " Karma " factor go?best wishes,Bhaskar.@gro ups.com, kondapaneni suneel<ksuneel_dhamma@ ...> wrote:>> dear elders,> Â> both of you andÂ

we  all  are under the power ofplanets i.e., god, so your comments are good and appreciatable. Asyou said in your below passge you are correct no own can precislypredict the out come of the race or any other speculation. if it isso as said every one would have been in that field....> Â> one thing is sure that this science is incomplete in manyrespects.... .> Â> suniel>> --- On Mon, 5/1/09, Sunaparantha Kalyan sunaparantha@ ... wrote:>> Sunaparantha Kalyan sunaparantha@ ...> Re: Re: cricket rp & kp> @gro ups.com> Monday, 5 January, 2009, 8:07 PM>>>>>>>>> Dear Bhasker Ji,>> I appreciate yr bold dictum. The way of guidance to the

nextgeneration is excellent.> This science should be used when in need and not for making greedyneediness.>> wish U all the best.> Sunaparantha>>>>>> Bhaskar <bhaskar_jyotish@ .co. in>> @gro ups.com> Monday, January 5, 2009 12:19:24 PM> Re: cricket rp & kp>>>>> Dear Suneelji,>> You will find the way to predict even in the Book " Astrosecrets .."and also in book by Chri ChanduBhai Patel.> Â> We have already had lot of discussion on prediction for sports matcheson this forum if you check the past records. Conclusion of theexchanges, I> leave for you to find out.> Â> Astrology has a answer for every problem, due to the base given to usby our great Rishi Munis and their representatives like

the modern dayGuruji Shri KrishnaMurthy.> You can find out lottery numbers, the winning horse in racing,etcetra. But it is for us how to use this knowledge in a discriminativesense , for helping and not for personal gains attributed to gamblingnature of enqurieis. If it was so easy then> every astrologer would have been a rich man,and would probably beenenjoying a siesta on' the Hawaain beaches or resting in his palatialbungalow enjoying services of a loving wife to a rich husband with manyservants and attendants, to attend to.> Â> We have been given this knowledge to make use of it for helping peopleand ourselves in times of stress and not for wantonly using thisknowledge for wealth creation without hard work. Saturn is theowner of the 10th house of Karma in the natural chart of Kala> Purusha and also the owner of the 11th house of Labha in the samechart. It will

certainly not> allow the 11th to be fructified without labour or hard effortsput in.. No short cuts for easy money.> Â> My own Guru in Kp, gave us some examples where in he earned moneythrough lottery, to just check the efficcacy of the KP system, and hedid earn money, but immediaely donated the same, and advised us notto indulge much in such activities. Obviously for reasons known to us.> Â> I was in the past myself involved in giving cricket predictions andthe like, but stopped, when my conscience reminded me , that its notgood, and I must not fritter away my intutitions and knowledge in suchpursuits.> Â> The following link will give you an example of my predictions whichwere successful, but I soon opted out> voluntarily , though I was paid well for my services, but knew thatsooner or later, success in this is temporary,> and one must get out

much before he is kicked out or startsfailing continously. I got out at the right time, with> dignity. and no more wish to pursue this search.> Â> http://blog. astrolife. com/archives/ 99> Â> But to each his own, what is right or not right for him, and to pursuetill he finds his own truth ..........> Â> best wishes,> Bhaskar.>> Â>> @gro ups.com, kondapaneni suneel<ksuneel_dhamma@ ...> wrote:> >> >> > Dear Seniors,> > ÂÂ> > in the book of kp and rp written by sri harihan at page no.86 hetold he has predicted on crecket match between india and pakistan.> > ÂÂ> > i request seniors can explain how to use rp or kp in predicting suchgames ..> > also earlier my mails i have no

responce from any of you? why?> > ÂÂ> > suniel> >> >> > Add more friends to your messenger and enjoy! Go tohttp://messenger. ..com/ invite/> >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Add more friends to your messenger and enjoy! Go tohttp://messenger. / invite/>

Dear Satish,

Thanks for reply, my base problems starts from initial stage say how , and where i should start. as two persons competing each other..and i donot know their lagnas etc. my only interest to make out who will win nd who will lose ,

if you have any chart earlier please forward.

suniel--- On Tue, 6/1/09, R Satish <rsatish1942 wrote:

R Satish <rsatish1942Re: Re: cricket rp & kp Date: Tuesday, 6 January, 2009, 9:16 PM

Dear Suneel,

We had gone thru ODI exercise nearly 2/3 yrs ago. If the bench mark was 80 on consistent basis,the exercise was a failure.Less than 80% success is not astrology.

Since the process is mechanical,success is mere chance. Since ODIs are round the corner, I would suggest you keep a diary of predictions, say for next 3 months.Results are for you to see.

Best Wishes.

Satish--- On Tue, 1/6/09, Bhaskar <bhaskar_jyotish@ .co. in> wrote:

Bhaskar <bhaskar_jyotish@ .co. in> Re: cricket rp & kp@gro ups.comTuesday, January 6, 2009, 7:18 PM

Dear Suneelji,// one thing is sure that this science is incomplete in manyrespects.... . //Your above statement needs correction.Astrology is a complete science , a Perfect science in the hands of usimperfect human beings. It cannot be said to be " incomplete in manyrespects" unless we have become perfect in astrology. So we cannot makeor pass such statements. We are not very much perfect in the assessmentof the tools available to us, to come out right in every prediction, andthis cannot be, because only Brahmaji would know the Whole Truth. Wewill never be allowed that, or else where would the " Karma " factor go?best wishes,Bhaskar.@gro ups.com, kondapaneni suneel<ksuneel_dhamma@ ...> wrote:>> dear elders,> Â> both of you andÂ

we  all  are under the power ofplanets i.e., god, so your comments are good and appreciatable. Asyou said in your below passge you are correct no own can precislypredict the out come of the race or any other speculation. if it isso as said every one would have been in that field....> Â> one thing is sure that this science is incomplete in manyrespects.... .> Â> suniel>> --- On Mon, 5/1/09, Sunaparantha Kalyan sunaparantha@ .... wrote:>> Sunaparantha Kalyan sunaparantha@ ...> Re: Re: cricket rp & kp> @gro ups.com> Monday, 5 January, 2009, 8:07 PM>>>>>>>>> Dear Bhasker Ji,>> I appreciate yr bold dictum. The way of guidance to the

nextgeneration is excellent.> This science should be used when in need and not for making greedyneediness.>> wish U all the best.> Sunaparantha>>>>>> Bhaskar <bhaskar_jyotish@ .co. in>> @gro ups.com> Monday, January 5, 2009 12:19:24 PM> Re: cricket rp & kp>>>>> Dear Suneelji,>> You will find the way to predict even in the Book " Astrosecrets .."and also in book by Chri ChanduBhai Patel.> Â> We have already had lot of discussion on prediction for sports matcheson this forum if you check the past records. Conclusion of theexchanges, I> leave for you to find out.> Â> Astrology has a answer for every problem, due to the base given to usby our great Rishi Munis and their representatives like

the modern dayGuruji Shri KrishnaMurthy.> You can find out lottery numbers, the winning horse in racing,etcetra. But it is for us how to use this knowledge in a discriminativesense , for helping and not for personal gains attributed to gamblingnature of enqurieis. If it was so easy then> every astrologer would have been a rich man,and would probably beenenjoying a siesta on' the Hawaain beaches or resting in his palatialbungalow enjoying services of a loving wife to a rich husband with manyservants and attendants, to attend to.> Â> We have been given this knowledge to make use of it for helping peopleand ourselves in times of stress and not for wantonly using thisknowledge for wealth creation without hard work. Saturn is theowner of the 10th house of Karma in the natural chart of Kala> Purusha and also the owner of the 11th house of Labha in the samechart. It will

certainly not> allow the 11th to be fructified without labour or hard effortsput in.. No short cuts for easy money.> Â> My own Guru in Kp, gave us some examples where in he earned moneythrough lottery, to just check the efficcacy of the KP system, and hedid earn money, but immediaely donated the same, and advised us notto indulge much in such activities. Obviously for reasons known to us.> Â> I was in the past myself involved in giving cricket predictions andthe like, but stopped, when my conscience reminded me , that its notgood, and I must not fritter away my intutitions and knowledge in suchpursuits.> Â> The following link will give you an example of my predictions whichwere successful, but I soon opted out> voluntarily , though I was paid well for my services, but knew thatsooner or later, success in this is temporary,> and one must get out

much before he is kicked out or startsfailing continously. I got out at the right time, with> dignity. and no more wish to pursue this search.> Â> http://blog. astrolife. com/archives/ 99> Â> But to each his own, what is right or not right for him, and to pursuetill he finds his own truth ..........> Â> best wishes,> Bhaskar.>> Â>> @gro ups.com, kondapaneni suneel<ksuneel_dhamma@ ...> wrote:> >> >> > Dear Seniors,> > ÂÂ> > in the book of kp and rp written by sri harihan at page no.86 hetold he has predicted on crecket match between india and pakistan.> > ÂÂ> > i request seniors can explain how to use rp or kp in predicting suchgames ..> > also earlier my mails i have no

responce from any of you? why?> > ÂÂ> > suniel> >> >> > Add more friends to your messenger and enjoy! Go tohttp://messenger. ..com/ invite/> >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Add more friends to your messenger and enjoy! Go tohttp://messenger. / invite/>

Dear Suniel,Pl. follow this."If the 6th or 11th Cuspal Sub Sub Lord signifies 6 or 10 or 11, then only one can win any Competition, Election or Court Case""If it signifies 5 or 4 or 12, the opponent will win."RegdsSunaparanthakondapaneni suneel <ksuneel_dhamma Sent:

Wednesday, January 7, 2009 5:30:51 PMRe: Re: cricket rp & kp

Dear Satish,

Thanks for reply, my base problems starts from initial stage say how , and where i should start. as two persons competing each other..and i donot know their lagnas etc. my only interest to make out who will win nd who will lose ,

suniel--- On Tue, 6/1/09, R Satish <rsatish1942@ ..com> wrote:

R Satish <rsatish1942@ >Re: Re: cricket rp & kp@gro ups.comTuesday, 6 January, 2009, 9:16 PM

Dear Suneel,

Since the process is mechanical,success is mere chance. Since ODIs are round the corner, I would suggest you keep a diary of predictions, say for next 3 months.Results are for you to see.

Best Wishes.

Bhaskar <bhaskar_jyotish@ .co. in> Re: cricket rp & kp@gro ups.comTuesday, January 6, 2009, 7:18 PM

Dear Suneelji,// one thing is sure that this science is incomplete in manyrespects.... . //Your above statement needs correction.Astrology is a complete science , a Perfect science in the hands of usimperfect human beings. It cannot be said to be " incomplete in manyrespects" unless we have become perfect in astrology. So we cannot makeor pass such statements. We are not very much perfect in the assessmentof the tools available to us, to come out right in every prediction, andthis cannot be, because only Brahmaji would know the Whole Truth. Wewill never be allowed that, or else where would the " Karma " factor go?best wishes,Bhaskar.@gro ups.com, kondapaneni suneel<ksuneel_dhamma@ ...> wrote:>>

dear elders,> Â> both of you andÂ

we  all  are under the power ofplanets i.e., god, so your comments are good and appreciatable. Asyou said in your below passge you are correct no own can precislypredict the out come of the race or any other speculation. if it isso as said every one would have been in that field....> Â> one thing is sure that this science is incomplete in manyrespects.... .> Â> suniel>> --- On Mon, 5/1/09, Sunaparantha Kalyan sunaparantha@ .... wrote:>> Sunaparantha Kalyan sunaparantha@ ...> Re: Re: cricket rp & kp> @gro ups.com> Monday, 5 January, 2009, 8:07 PM>>>>>>>>> Dear Bhasker Ji,>> I appreciate yr bold

dictum. The way of guidance to the

Dear Suneel,

The best way to start is to take any ODI of India vs ...... As an Indian you would naturally opt for India. Erect a horary chart with any no (1to 249) or (1to2193) as per standard procedure. The Lagna represents you i.e. India and 7th the other country say SL or Pak etc.

Estabilish 6th and 11th sub lords,,,,,and find ot their signifiacted houses. This represents India .Similarly 12/5th subs and houses signified. for the other country.

Compare the results.

If 2 foreign countries are playing, erect a horary chart. 9th house will be the Asc for the country you are rooting for and 7th from 9th (3rd) opposite side. putting it differently, Rotate the chart to make 9th as Lagna and analyse.

Such exercises were done more than 2 yrs ago, go to Archives on ODI in search column and study the worked examples.

Good luck.

Satish

--- On Wed, 1/7/09, kondapaneni suneel <ksuneel_dhamma wrote:

kondapaneni suneel <ksuneel_dhammaRe: Re: cricket rp & kp Date: Wednesday, January 7, 2009, 5:30 PM

Dear Satish,

R Satish <rsatish1942@ >Re: Re: cricket rp & kp@gro ups.comTuesday, 6 January, 2009, 9:16 PM

Dear Suneel,

Best Wishes.

we  all  are under the power ofplanets i.e., god, so your comments are good and appreciatable. Asyou said in your below passge you are correct no own can precislypredict the out come of the race or any other speculation. if it isso as said every one would have been in that field....> Â> one thing is sure that this science is incomplete in manyrespects.... .> Â> suniel>> --- On Mon, 5/1/09, Sunaparantha Kalyan sunaparantha@ .... wrote:>> Sunaparantha Kalyan sunaparantha@ ...> Re: Re: cricket rp & kp> @gro ups.com> Monday, 5 January, 2009, 8:07 PM>>>>>>>>> Dear Bhasker Ji,>> I appreciate yr bold dictum. The way of guidance to the

Dear sunaparantha kalyanji,

my problem is i want to judge for two teams or two people or three people competing against each other.

Shall i prepare the chart of the moment of judgement? then which team shall i represent lagna and which as opponent ?

suniel--- On Thu, 8/1/09, Sunaparantha Kalyan <sunaparantha wrote:

Sunaparantha Kalyan <sunaparanthaRe: Re: cricket rp & kp Date: Thursday, 8 January, 2009, 11:14 AM

Dear Suniel,Pl. follow this."If the 6th or 11th Cuspal Sub Sub Lord signifies 6 or 10 or 11, then only one can win any Competition, Election or Court Case""If it signifies 5 or 4 or 12, the opponent will win."RegdsSunaparantha

kondapaneni suneel <ksuneel_dhamma@ >@gro ups.comWednesday, January 7, 2009 5:30:51 PMRe: Re: cricket rp & kp

Dear Satish,

Dear Suneel,

Best Wishes.

we  all  are under the power ofplanets i.e., god, so your comments are good and appreciatable. Asyou said in your below passge you are correct no own can precislypredict the out come of the race or any other speculation. if it isso as said every one would have been in that field....> Â> one thing is sure that this science is incomplete in manyrespects.... .> Â> suniel>> --- On Mon, 5/1/09, Sunaparantha Kalyan sunaparantha@ ..... wrote:>> Sunaparantha Kalyan sunaparantha@ ...> Re: Re: cricket rp & kp> @gro ups.com> Monday, 5 January, 2009, 8:07 PM>>>>>>>>> Dear Bhasker Ji,>> I appreciate yr bold dictum. The way of guidance to the

Thank you sir,

final question how success full you are earlier time.. please inform i mean percentage of successess?

suniel--- On Thu, 8/1/09, R Satish <rsatish1942 wrote:

R Satish <rsatish1942Re: Re: cricket rp & kp Date: Thursday, 8 January, 2009, 11:50 AM

Dear Suneel,

The best way to start is to take any ODI of India vs ...... As an Indian you would naturally opt for India. Erect a horary chart with any no (1to 249) or (1to2193) as per standard procedure. The Lagna represents you i.e. India and 7th the other country say SL or Pak etc.

Estabilish 6th and 11th sub lords,,,,,and find ot their signifiacted houses. This represents India .Similarly 12/5th subs and houses signified. for the other country.

Compare the results.

If 2 foreign countries are playing, erect a horary chart. 9th house will be the Asc for the country you are rooting for and 7th from 9th (3rd) opposite side. putting it differently, Rotate the chart to make 9th as Lagna and analyse.

Such exercises were done more than 2 yrs ago, go to Archives on ODI in search column and study the worked examples.

Good luck.

Satish

--- On Wed, 1/7/09, kondapaneni suneel <ksuneel_dhamma@ > wrote:

kondapaneni suneel <ksuneel_dhamma@ >Re: Re: cricket rp & kp@gro ups.comWednesday, January 7, 2009, 5:30 PM

Dear Satish,

Dear Suneel,

Best Wishes.

we  all  are under the power ofplanets i.e., god, so your comments are good and appreciatable. Asyou said in your below passge you are correct no own can precislypredict the out come of the race or any other speculation. if it isso as said every one would have been in that field....> Â> one thing is sure that this science is incomplete in manyrespects.... .> Â> suniel>> --- On Mon, 5/1/09, Sunaparantha Kalyan sunaparantha@ ..... wrote:>> Sunaparantha Kalyan sunaparantha@ ...> Re: Re: cricket rp & kp> @gro ups.com> Monday, 5 January, 2009, 8:07 PM>>>>>>>>> Dear Bhasker Ji,>> I appreciate yr bold dictum. The way of guidance to the

Dear Suneel,

Afraid less than 80%,which was the avg for the group then. When we call for Divine intervention,then it would not be possible to have the same w.r.t cricket match.Intenese passions are rarely aroused.

Under such situations it is mere calculations and mechanical intepretations,ODI to ODI.Failures are inbuilt into the system For learning purposes it is good. This is harsh reality, but the exercise will help you when you need to apply success/failure criteria elsewhere.

Please go back into the archives as a starting point, Seniors had then participated too. Even those days 4 step theory was in its initial days ,,sofar as English audience was concerned,4 step theory was utisilised even for ODIs.,courtesy Sunil Gondhalekarji.

There is nothing like personal experience,so please enjoy what comes your way.

Regards,

Satish--- On Thu, 1/8/09, kondapaneni suneel <ksuneel_dhamma wrote:

kondapaneni suneel <ksuneel_dhammaRe: Re: cricket rp & kp Date: Thursday, January 8, 2009, 4:45 PM

Thank you sir,

final question how success full you are earlier time.. please inform i mean percentage of successess?

suniel--- On Thu, 8/1/09, R Satish <rsatish1942@ ..com> wrote:

R Satish <rsatish1942@ >Re: Re: cricket rp & kp@gro ups.comThursday, 8 January, 2009, 11:50 AM

Dear Suneel,

Compare the results.

Good luck.

Satish

--- On Wed, 1/7/09, kondapaneni suneel <ksuneel_dhamma@ > wrote:

kondapaneni suneel <ksuneel_dhamma@ >Re: Re: cricket rp & kp@gro ups.comWednesday, January 7, 2009, 5:30 PM

Dear Satish,

Dear Suneel,

Best Wishes.

Always the consultant is the first party, meant winning party.Sumaparanthakondapaneni suneel <ksuneel_dhamma Sent: Thursday, January 8, 2009 4:39:36 PMRe: Re: cricket rp & kp

Dear sunaparantha kalyanji,

my problem is i want to judge for two teams or two people or three people competing against each other.

Shall i prepare the chart of the moment of judgement? then which team shall i represent lagna and which as opponent ?

suniel--- On Thu, 8/1/09, Sunaparantha Kalyan <sunaparantha@ > wrote:

Sunaparantha Kalyan <sunaparantha@ >Re: Re: cricket rp & kp@gro ups.comThursday, 8 January, 2009, 11:14 AM

Dear Suniel,Pl. follow this."If the 6th or 11th Cuspal Sub Sub Lord signifies 6 or 10 or 11, then only one can win any Competition, Election or Court Case""If it signifies 5 or 4 or 12, the opponent will win."RegdsSunaparantha

kondapaneni suneel <ksuneel_dhamma@ >@gro ups.comWednesday, January 7, 2009 5:30:51 PMRe: Re: cricket rp & kp

Dear Satish,

Thanks for reply, my base problems starts from initial stage say how , and where i should start. as two persons competing each other..and i donot know their lagnas etc.. my only interest to make out who will win nd who will lose ,

Dear Suneel,

Best Wishes.

Dear Suneelji,// one thing is sure that this science is incomplete in manyrespects.... . //Your above statement needs correction.Astrology is a complete science , a Perfect science in the hands of usimperfect human beings. It cannot be said to be " incomplete in manyrespects" unless we have become perfect in astrology. So we cannot makeor pass such statements. We are not very much perfect in the assessmentof the tools available to us, to come out right in every prediction, andthis cannot be, because only Brahmaji would know the Whole Truth.. Wewill never be allowed that, or else where would the " Karma " factor go?best wishes,Bhaskar.@gro ups.com, kondapaneni suneel<ksuneel_dhamma@ ...> wrote:>>

dear elders,> Â> both of you andÂ

we  all  are under the power ofplanets i.e., god, so your comments are good and appreciatable. Asyou said in your below passge you are correct no own can precislypredict the out come of the race or any other speculation. if it isso as said every one would have been in that field....> Â> one thing is sure that this science is incomplete in manyrespects.... .> Â> suniel>> --- On Mon, 5/1/09, Sunaparantha Kalyan sunaparantha@ ..... wrote:>> Sunaparantha Kalyan sunaparantha@ ...> Re: Re: cricket rp & kp> @gro ups.com> Monday, 5 January, 2009, 8:07 PM>>>>>>>>> Dear Bhasker Ji,>> I appreciate yr bold

dictum. The way of guidance to the