IndiaDivine.org

when will my bro get married

Rate this topic

Guest guest

~~~ Om Shree Ganeshaaye Namaha ~~~~~~ Om Ridhi Sidhi Devi Namaha ~~~

Dear Geetika

Namaskaram

Horoscope cast for the moment of Horary Number 136 Reveals that 11H have Saturn which is retrograde so you have to wait for your borther's query of Marriage as Saturn is delaying planet also and yet it is retrograde so wait for at least six months for the query.

Thanks

Tem Pram Chopra

On Mon, Jan 5, 2009 at 11:28 AM, geetika_sarpal <geetika_sarpal wrote:

Respected astrologersPlease tell me when will my brother, Amit get married. We are trying for a very long time but nothing has materialised. His detilas are:DOB-9TH MAR1977tob-4.02 amPOB- nEW dELHI

tHE horary no is 136 and place of query is Dwarka, New Delhi

Dear Sir,Can you pls tell if Amit is younger/est or elder etc..how related..?RegardsAdith On Mon, Jan 5, 2009 at 11:28 AM, geetika_sarpal <geetika_sarpal wrote:

Respected astrologers

Please tell me when will my brother, Amit get married. We are trying

for a very long time but nothing has materialised. His detilas are:

DOB-9TH MAR1977

tob-4.02 am

POB- nEW dELHI

Dear sir,I analyzed his horoscope.Here are my interpretation.As VII Cusp sublord Saturn® in 7 and is Moon sign. , he causes such delay. But he will successfully fulfill the event in his Dasa ,as he is lord of 2 in 7 also. Moreover Saturn is the sublord of 5 also.

Note:Venus (Lord of Marriage) is in 3, close conjunction with Ketu. This is not favorable. Venus also travels in Ketu star. Ketu represents Mars (lord of 4 and 11). Mars is in 1. Mars aspects 7 and Saturn. Saturn aspects Mars.

Both Mars and Saturn aspect Venus. This is not favorable. These all added the delay for the marriage!But Saturn will ring the bell during his Dasa.Saturn is traveling in the star of Mercury who is lord of 6 and 9 in 2. (6 is not favorable)

Mercury is in Rahu star in 9. Rahu is in conjunction with Moon ,lord of 7.Rahu represents Venus (lord of 5 and 10 in 3). Venus also aspects Rahu.. Your Brother will definitely get married after 16/10/2009 during Saturn Dasa.

More favorable period: 26/12/2009 to 9/9/2010. Chances of Love Marriage!Having waited so long, be patient till this year ! Not to worry! Best Regards Adith

On Mon, Jan 5, 2009 at 8:35 PM, adith kasinath.g.k <gkadithkasinath wrote:

Dear Sir,Can you pls tell if Amit is younger/est or elder etc..how related..?RegardsAdith On Mon, Jan 5, 2009 at 11:28 AM, geetika_sarpal <geetika_sarpal wrote:

Respected astrologers

Please tell me when will my brother, Amit get married. We are trying

for a very long time but nothing has materialised. His detilas are:

DOB-9TH MAR1977

tob-4.02 am

POB- nEW dELHI

~~~ Om Shree Ganeshaaye Namaha ~~~~~~ Om Ridhi Sidhi Devi Namaha ~~~

DearAdith

Namaskaram

I really enjoyed every bit of your analysis as this also makes to understand that every finger is not equal and not also have even same significance but they have to work together if the task is given by the brain.

You are right about Saturn but missed one thing (saturn means slave) and if it is in the sign of barren means Aries, Gemini, Leo, Virgo are the barren signs. Ref: [Reader 6, Page---108, (Barren Sign: Attempts not successful; No desired results Aries, Gemini, Leo Virgo are called barren or sterile signs. These are not fruitful. Although lagna suggested semifruitful means lot of scrifice is needed.

Thanks

Tem Pram Chopra

On Mon, Jan 5, 2009 at 10:55 PM, adith kasinath.g.k <gkadithkasinath wrote:

Dear sir,I analyzed his horoscope.Here are my interpretation.As VII Cusp sublord Saturn® in 7 and is Moon sign. , he causes such delay. But he will successfully fulfill the event in his Dasa ,as he is lord of 2 in 7 also. Moreover Saturn is the sublord of 5 also.

Note:Venus (Lord of Marriage) is in 3, close conjunction with Ketu. This is not favorable. Venus also travels in Ketu star. Ketu represents Mars (lord of 4 and 11). Mars is in 1. Mars aspects 7 and Saturn. Saturn aspects Mars.

Both Mars and Saturn aspect Venus. This is not favorable. These all added the delay for the marriage!But Saturn will ring the bell during his Dasa.Saturn is traveling in the star of Mercury who is lord of 6 and 9 in 2. (6 is not favorable)

Mercury is in Rahu star in 9. Rahu is in conjunction with Moon ,lord of 7.Rahu represents Venus (lord of 5 and 10 in 3). Venus also aspects Rahu.. Your Brother will definitely get married after 16/10/2009 during Saturn Dasa.

More favorable period: 26/12/2009 to 9/9/2010. Chances of Love Marriage!Having waited so long, be patient till this year ! Not to worry! Best Regards Adith

On Mon, Jan 5, 2009 at 8:35 PM, adith kasinath.g.k <gkadithkasinath wrote:

Dear Sir,Can you pls tell if Amit is younger/est or elder etc..how related..?RegardsAdith

On Mon, Jan 5, 2009 at 11:28 AM, geetika_sarpal <geetika_sarpal wrote:

Respected astrologersPlease tell me when will my brother, Amit get married. We are trying for a very long time but nothing has materialised. His detilas are:DOB-9TH MAR1977tob-4.02 amPOB- nEW dELHI

Respected Sir

I am Amit's younger sister born 2nd june 1985, 11.40 pm Delhi

adith kasinath.g.k <gkadithkasinath Sent: Monday, 5 January, 2009 8:35:36 PMRe: when will my bro get married

Dear Sir,Can you pls tell if Amit is younger/est or elder etc..how related..?RegardsAdith

On Mon, Jan 5, 2009 at 11:28 AM, geetika_sarpal <geetika_sarpal@ .co. in> wrote:

Respected astrologersPlease tell me when will my brother, Amit get married. We are trying for a very long time but nothing has materialised. His detilas are:DOB-9TH MAR1977tob-4.02 amPOB- nEW dELHItHE horary no is 136 and place of query is Dwarka, New Delhi

Add more friends to your messenger and enjoy! Invite them now.

Hi,Hope Amit is immediate elder brother to you, right? Hope your details not required for this case!Moreover did you have a look at my anlaysis on the Natal chart?RegardsAdith

On Tue, Jan 6, 2009 at 3:44 PM, geetika sarpal <geetika_sarpal wrote:

Respected Sir

adith kasinath.g.k <gkadithkasinath

Monday, 5 January, 2009 8:35:36 PMRe: when will my bro get married

On Mon, Jan 5, 2009 at 11:28 AM, geetika_sarpal <geetika_sarpal@ .co. in> wrote:

I just had a look at the analysis( the mail gets filtered sometimes due to excessive mails in inbox) thanks a lot for the same. And yes Amit is immediate elder brother, we have an elder sister also, I am the youngest in my family. Thanks once again for your kind help.

Regards

Geetika

adith kasinath.g.k <gkadithkasinath Sent: Tuesday, 6 January, 2009 8:11:41 PMRe: when will my bro get married

Hi,Hope Amit is immediate elder brother to you, right? Hope your details not required for this case!Moreover did you have a look at my anlaysis on the Natal chart?RegardsAdith

On Tue, Jan 6, 2009 at 3:44 PM, geetika sarpal <geetika_sarpal@ .co. in> wrote:

Respected Sir

adith kasinath.g.k <gkadithkasinath@ gmail.com>@gro ups.comMonday, 5 January, 2009 8:35:36 PMRe: when will my bro get married

Respected astrologersPlease tell me when will my brother, Amit get married. We are trying for a very long time but nothing has materialised. His detilas are:DOB-9TH MAR1977tob-4.02 amPOB- nEW dELHItHE horary no is 136 and place of query is Dwarka, New Delhi

Connect with friends all over the world. Get India Messenger.

Madam,Kindly let me know whether the horary number 136 is given by you or by your brotherto enable me fix the lagna and cross check the results of the natal chartAstrologically yours,

D.KrishnamurthyOn Wed, Jan 7, 2009 at 5:09 PM, geetika sarpal <geetika_sarpal wrote:

I just had a look at the analysis( the mail gets filtered sometimes due to excessive mails in inbox) thanks a lot for the same. And yes Amit is immediate elder brother, we have an elder sister also, I am the youngest in my family. Thanks once again for your kind help.

Regards

Geetika

adith kasinath.g.k <gkadithkasinath

Tuesday, 6 January, 2009 8:11:41 PMRe: when will my bro get married

Hi,Hope Amit is immediate elder brother to you, right? Hope your details not required for this case!Moreover did you have a look at my anlaysis on the Natal chart?Regards

Adith

Respected Sir

adith kasinath.g.k <gkadithkasinath@ gmail.com>@gro ups.com

-- kizhminnal kishmu

Respected Sir

This horary no is given by me, I am the younger sister of Amit.

Regards

Geetika

doraisamy krishnamurthy <kishmudk Sent: Saturday, 10 January, 2009 6:46:15 PMRe: when will my bro get married

Madam,

Kindly let me know whether the horary number 136 is given by you or by your brother

to enable me fix the lagna and cross check the results of the natal chart

Astrologically yours,

D.Krishnamurthy

On Wed, Jan 7, 2009 at 5:09 PM, geetika sarpal <geetika_sarpal@ .co. in> wrote:

Regards

Geetika

adith kasinath.g.k <gkadithkasinath@ gmail.com>@gro ups.comTuesday, 6 January, 2009 8:11:41 PM

Re: when will my bro get married

Respected Sir

adith kasinath.g.k <gkadithkasinath@ gmail.com>@gro ups.com

-- kizhminnal kishmu