IndiaDivine.org

Omens

Rate this topic

Guest guest

R/Members,

Toay while writing down a horary chart I suddenly found that the

ballpen ink-flow had stopped and that I could not write further!

Is it a bad omen suggesting I shoul not proceed further as the answer

was negative? Or it is just an accidental happening to be ignored? Has

anyone any experience in this regard? One of the great masters , late

Mr. Hasbe , considered it a bad omen.

regards,

sujat.

dear sujatkaram,

yes,it is consider as a bad omen

-sunil gondhalekar

On 1/7/09, sujatkaram <sujatkaram wrote:

R/Members,Toay while writing down a horary chart I suddenly found that the ballpen ink-flow had stopped and that I could not write further!Is it a bad omen suggesting I shoul not proceed further as the answer

was negative? Or it is just an accidental happening to be ignored? Has anyone any experience in this regard? One of the great masters , late Mr. Hasbe , considered it a bad omen.regards,sujat.

Dear Sujatkaram,

To me it appears to be a bad omen. The answer should be negative. Once I tried with a horary analysis. I sat down in three stttings. I had obstruction every time and I could not complete. I declared negative.And it was so.

With due regards.

Dr. Luther Rath.

sujatkaram <sujatkaram Sent: Wednesday, January 7, 2009 8:57:22 AM Omens

R/Members,Toay while writing down a horary chart I suddenly found that the ballpen ink-flow had stopped and that I could not write further!Is it a bad omen suggesting I shoul not proceed further as the answer was negative? Or it is just an accidental happening to be ignored? Has anyone any experience in this regard? One of the great masters , late Mr. Hasbe , considered it a bad omen.regards,sujat.

dear all,

we are all dealing astrology as science. and in science there will be no omen good or bad. it is pure science in which we take up data and analysis to precision. this is my way i deal this as a science noble can be learn by any one do use this for sake of all humanity...

still now if you can proceed and see where your omen stand...

suniel--- On Wed, 7/1/09, Luther Rath <rathluther wrote:

Luther Rath <rathlutherRe: Omens Date: Wednesday, 7 January, 2009, 3:59 PM

Dear Sujatkaram,

To me it appears to be a bad omen. The answer should be negative. Once I tried with a horary analysis. I sat down in three stttings. I had obstruction every time and I could not complete. I declared negative.And it was so.

With due regards.

Dr. Luther Rath.

sujatkaram <sujatkaram (AT) (DOT) co.in>@gro ups.comWednesday, January 7, 2009 8:57:22 AM Omens

R/Members,Toay while writing down a horary chart I suddenly found that the ballpen ink-flow had stopped and that I could not write further!Is it a bad omen suggesting I shoul not proceed further as the answer was negative? Or it is just an accidental happening to be ignored? Has anyone any experience in this regard? One of the great masters , late Mr. Hasbe , considered it a bad omen.regards,sujat.

Add more friends to your messenger and enjoy! Invite them now.

Dear Sujatji,

Many times Nature indicating us but we can't recognise the real

signal.A true story,one of my dearest friend, after two baby girls

he was not interested in third child.Accidentally his wife become

pregnant he have given all medical and household treatment to his wife

for an abortion.But nothing have worked mean while time period(Three

month) have passed because of family circumstances.After three month

he contact his relative Doctor he advise him to do Sonography(That

time it was not illegal as per Law) result was a girl child.Doctor

have given a date to abort it,but on that date Doctor was engage in

complex delivery of her nice.One week again passed after when my

friend contact at doctor's residence,Doctor was not in the city.She

have gone Mumbai with her nice due to some complicacy after delivery.

All this happened in a series of coincident.He discussed all with me

and didn't want more female child.Sonography report says a girl child(

Doctor have did for two times at different laboratories).But Nature

says something else.Finally he decide to welcome the third child even

after five month Doctor said,he can operate it, if he wish.

Surprise to all new born child is boy.

Nature always indicating,we can say it is Omens.We have to learn the

indication.

Thanks,

M.S.Bohra

, Luther Rath <rathluther wrote:

>

> Dear Sujatkaram,

> To me it appears to be a bad omen. The answer should be negative.

Once I tried with a horary analysis. I sat down in three stttings.. I

had obstruction every time and I could not complete. I declared

negative.And it was so.

> With due regards.

> Dr. Luther Rath.

>

>

>

>

> ________________________________

> sujatkaram <sujatkaram

>

> Wednesday, January 7, 2009 8:57:22 AM

> Omens

>

>

> R/Members,

> Toay while writing down a horary chart I suddenly found that the

> ballpen ink-flow had stopped and that I could not write further!

> Is it a bad omen suggesting I shoul not proceed further as the answer

> was negative? Or it is just an accidental happening to be ignored? Has

> anyone any experience in this regard? One of the great masters , late

> Mr. Hasbe , considered it a bad omen.

> regards,

> sujat.

>

Dear Bohraji,

I am also having same sort of experience with one of my Muslim friend(highly educated well to do famaily) , after two girls birth,

his wife got prgenant they examine through sonografy(two time with different Doctors ) which said female baby , they also decided to aborate , but their father said this is agaist the nature & Islam(kuran) ,due to that so many famaily tention was there. (wife do not want to have more girl ) any way finaly retained under pressure & she delivered boy.

IT IS IMPOSSIBLE TO HOLD OR UNDERSTAND NATURE, IT IS THE BOSS OF ALL THINGS AND REMAIN SAME AT ANY TIME.

Thanks & Regards,

NEERAJ--- On Wed, 1/7/09, msbohra62 <msbohra62 wrote:

msbohra62 <msbohra62 Re: Omens Date: Wednesday, January 7, 2009, 1:43 PM

Dear Sujatji,Many times Nature indicating us but we can't recognise the realsignal.A true story,one of my dearest friend, after two baby girlshe was not interested in third child.Accidentally his wife becomepregnant he have given all medical and household treatment to his wifefor an abortion.But nothing have worked mean while time period(Threemonth) have passed because of family circumstances. After three monthhe contact his relative Doctor he advise him to do Sonography(Thattime it was not illegal as per Law) result was a girl child.Doctorhave given a date to abort it,but on that date Doctor was engage incomplex delivery of her nice.One week again passed after when myfriend contact at doctor's residence,Doctor was not in the city.Shehave gone Mumbai with her nice due to some complicacy after delivery.All this happened in a series of coincident.He discussed all with meand didn't want

more female child.Sonography report says a girl child(Doctor have did for two times at different laboratories) .But Naturesays something else.Finally he decide to welcome the third child evenafter five month Doctor said,he can operate it, if he wish.Surprise to all new born child is boy.Nature always indicating,we can say it is Omens.We have to learn theindication.Thanks,M.S.Bohra @gro ups.com, Luther Rath <rathluther@ ...> wrote:>> Dear Sujatkaram,> To me it appears to be a bad omen. The answer should be negative.Once I tried with a horary analysis. I sat down in three stttings.. Ihad obstruction every time and I could not complete. I declarednegative.And it was so.> With due regards.> Dr. Luther Rath.> > > > >

____________ _________ _________ __> sujatkaram <sujatkaram@ ...>> @gro ups.com> Wednesday, January 7, 2009 8:57:22 AM> Omens> > > R/Members,> Toay while writing down a horary chart I suddenly found that the > ballpen ink-flow had stopped and that I could not write further!> Is it a bad omen suggesting I shoul not proceed further as the answer > was negative? Or it is just an accidental happening to be ignored? Has > anyone any experience in this regard? One of the great masters , late > Mr. Hasbe , considered it a bad omen.> regards,> sujat.>

|| Om Gurave Namah ||Hare Ram Krishna

Dear Suniel,

You stated

"we are all dealing astrology as science"

Why?

Is interpretation of "zodiac with planets and stars" really falls within boundaries of Science?

Interpretation could be scientific by principles of tark-Logic.

Is astrology a science.If yes It must have a hypothesis to expalin cause and effect.

Thus Why omen could not be a science?

Have we examined phenomenan of omens, in light of science?

" it is pure science in which we take up data and analysis to precision."

Is it not a chance That you do something with the data ,while others do nothing?

Who is doer? Anayser?

Just searching answers?

can you help?

OM TATSAT------------------------Swami_RCSrivastava AstrologerTeaching & Consultationshttp:\\www.cosmograce.comhttp:\\www.kaalvastu.com -----------------------" Let us meditate on the glorious effulgence of that Divine Being who hascreated the three worlds.May He Direct our understanding."--

-

kondapaneni suneel

Wednesday, January 07, 2009 5:24 PM

Re: Omens

dear all,

we are all dealing astrology as science. and in science there will be no omen good or bad. it is pure science in which we take up data and analysis to precision. this is my way i deal this as a science noble can be learn by any one do use this for sake of all humanity...

suniel--- On Wed, 7/1/09, Luther Rath <rathluther > wrote:

Luther Rath <rathluther >Re: Omens Date: Wednesday, 7 January, 2009, 3:59 PM

Dear Sujatkaram,

With due regards.

Dr. Luther Rath.

sujatkaram <sujatkaram (AT) (DOT) co.in>@gro ups.comWednesday, January 7, 2009 8:57:22 AM Omens

Dear Swami,

you want to hear from me what you already known..

pls read our Guruji Sir KSK readers(page no.185 , reader-transit) and i believe there is a answer to ur queries..if not then you talk to you Gurave Namaha and inform me the results/answers...

suniel--- On Thu, 8/1/09, swami <swami wrote:

swami <swamiRe: Omens Date: Thursday, 8 January, 2009, 4:40 PM

Dear Suniel,

You stated

Why?

Is interpretation of "zodiac with planets and stars" really falls within boundaries of Science?

Is astrology a science.If yes It must have a hypothesis to expalin cause and effect.

Is it not a chance That you do something with the data ,while others do nothing?

Who is doer? Anayser?

Just searching answers?

can you help?

OM TATSAT------------ --------- --------- --------- --------- ---------Swami_RCSrivastava AstrologerTeaching & Consultationshttp:\\www.cosmogra ce.comhttp:\\www.kaalvast u.com ------------ --------- --------- --------- --------- --------" Let us meditate on the glorious effulgence of that Divine Being who hascreated the three worlds.May He Direct our understanding. "------------ --------- --------- --------- --------- --------- --------- --

-

kondapaneni suneel

@gro ups.com

dear all,

Luther Rath <rathluther >Re: Omens@gro ups.comWednesday, 7 January, 2009, 3:59 PM

Dear Sujatkaram,

With due regards.

Dr. Luther Rath.

Dear Suniel,

Thanks for reference and help.

with regards.

OM TATSAT------------------------Swami_RCSrivastava AstrologerTeaching & Consultationshttp:\\www.cosmograce.comhttp:\\www.kaalvastu.com -----------------------" Let us meditate on the glorious effulgence of that Divine Being who hascreated the three worlds.May He Direct our understanding."--

-

kondapaneni suneel

Friday, January 09, 2009 5:10 PM

Dear Swami,

you want to hear from me what you already known..

pls read our Guruji Sir KSK readers(page no.185 , reader-transit) and i believe there is a answer to ur queries..if not then you talk to you Gurave Namaha and inform me the results/answers...

suniel--- On Thu, 8/1/09, swami <swami (AT) kaalvastu (DOT) com> wrote:

swami <swami (AT) kaalvastu (DOT) com>Re: Omens Date: Thursday, 8 January, 2009, 4:40 PM

Dear Suniel,

You stated

Why?

Who is doer? Anayser?

Just searching answers?

can you help?

OM TATSAT------------ --------- --------- --------- --------- ---------Swami_RCSrivastava AstrologerTeaching & Consultationshttp:\\www.cosmogra ce.comhttp:\\www.kaalvast u.com ------------ --------- --------- --------- --------- --------" Let us meditate on the glorious effulgence of that Divine Being who hascreated the three worlds.May He Direct our understanding. "------------ --------- --------- --------- --------- --------- --------- --

-

kondapaneni suneel

@gro ups.com

dear all,

Luther Rath <rathluther >Re: Omens@gro ups.comWednesday, 7 January, 2009, 3:59 PM

Dear Sujatkaram,

With due regards.

Dr. Luther Rath.