IndiaDivine.org

Test our Expertise -No.02

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Dear

Friends,

An interesting and educational test has been finished.

On the ground of the education of KP System, it is a more

valuable exercise than to a test. As such all of us must salute to Adith ji

once again.

While I am looking for an opinion to make a decision for

an uncommon featured baby, whose Birth time was received by me last night,

decided to table for you to analyze.

Though this in the face of test, this will be a great

task, as I have never come across any text in KP literature which I have

undergone so far such a case study. So this is neither a trial nor test. I

kindly request all the members including Seniors and Gurujis to make a thorough analyse in this chart and

post them for a discussion later on, in connection with this type of cases to

improve our ability of analysing.

As this is an extraordinary exercise, I think it will

take some times to make a conclusion and to see the answer, the time period for

the answers should be about seven days from 08th Jan.2009.

The correct answer will be posted on the 15th Jan.2009.

Question

This baby was born

with a critical physical disorder.

1.1. What is the disorder?

1.2. Is it

curable?

1.3. If so when?

Birth detail of

the Baby

DOB - 24. 12. 2008

TOB - 9.14 pm ( As given by the parents. Any

rectification may be allowed.)

POB - Ragama, Sri

Lanka Long.79.55 - Lat.

Time Zone - 5.5 hrs

Gender - Male

Wish U all the best

Sunaparantha

~~~ Om Shree Ganeshaaye Namaha ~~~

~~~ Om Ridhi Sidhi Devi Namaha ~~~

Dear Sunaparantha Ji

Namaskaram

Horoscope cast for the Natal Chart of Baby reveals that

6SbL is Venus and its StrL is Mars Placed in 5H.

Occupant of 6H Jupiter (StrL Sun Placed in 5H) and Rahu (StrL Moon Placed in 4H)

In all these collection of 6H Scorpio Sign is common.

So Let it be confirmed that

What is the disorder?

Answer is Generative Organs, Vernreal Distemper, The Bladder (Reader VI, Page-113, Scorpio)

As 6H Sign is Sagittarius it contains Fiery, Fix, Semi fruitful properties. (Reader VI, Page-108, Fruitful-topic)

Thanks

Tem Pram Chopra

On 1/7/09, Sunaparantha Kalyan <sunaparantha wrote:

Dear Friends,

On the ground of the education of KP System, it is a more valuable exercise than to a test. As such all of us must salute to Adith ji once again.

While I am looking for an opinion to make a decision for an uncommon featured baby, whose Birth time was received by me last night, decided to table for you to analyze.

Though this in the face of test, this will be a great task, as I have never come across any text in KP literature which I have undergone so far such a case study. So this is neither a trial nor test. I kindly request all the members including Seniors and Gurujis to make a thorough analyse in this chart and post them for a discussion later on, in connection with this type of cases to improve our ability of analysing.

As this is an extraordinary exercise, I think it will take some times to make a conclusion and to see the answer, the time period for the answers should be about seven days from 08th Jan.2009.

Question

This baby was born with a critical physical disorder.

1.2. Is it curable?

1.3. If so when?

Birth detail of the Baby

DOB - 24. 12. 2008

TOB - 9.14 pm ( As given by the parents. Any rectification may be allowed.)

POB - Ragama, Sri Lanka Long.79.55 - Lat. 07.01

Time Zone - 5.5 hrs

Gender - Male

Wish U all the best

Sunaparantha

Dear Sunaparantha,Thanks for your Appreciation !Welcome to the Test no.2!I am not good at medical astrology, but I have tried my best and given the analysis below:.

FYI: as I will be out of town from 13/jan to 18/jan, I can know the result only once I am back. I have to wait anxiously.

TEST OUR

EXPERTISE: 2

Lagna: lord Moon is traveling in the star of Saturn who is

in 2.

Saturn is in the star of Sun Lord of 2 in 5.

Rahu is in 6 and represents Saturn => 6,7,8,2

Moon signifies through star lord => 2,6,7,8

Moon is in the sub of Venus

Venus is lord of 11 and 4 in 7. Venus is the Badhaga Lord is

in Marraka house.

Venus is in Mars star in 5 and in the Sub of Rahu.

Rahu is in Moon star.(lord of 1 in 4)

Rahu represents 1,6,2,7,8.

Hence 2,7,11,4,6,8 and 5 signified.

Ketu is in 12 but represents Moon also.

Lagna star lord : Mercury and Sub lord is Rahu

Mercury is lord of 12 and 3 in 5. but close conjunction with

Mercury is in Venus star=11,4,7 (11 is badaka and 7 is

Maraka)

Ketu is in Mercury star and sub. Hence it signfies, 12,1,4 also

So 5,12,3,6, 11,4,7,12,1,4.

Lagna sub lord: Rahu is in 6.

Rahu is in Moon star=>6,1,4 (1,6 indicates illness)

Rahu represents Saturn =>7,8,2. Also Rahu is in Saturn

sub (2,7 danger to life)

VIth cusp: sgl-strl-sub-subsub

Jupiter-Venus-Mercury-Saturn

May be the child has Physical disorder due to nervous

problem (Mercury and Venus).

As Satrun involved, may be bones affected.VIth cusp sub lord:

Mercury => 5,12,3,6, 11,4,7,12,1,4.

1,6 indicates illness. And 11 and 7 indicate Maraka and

Badhaka

VIII sub:Mercury => same as above.

As Lagna is signifying 1,6,2,7,8, both illness and also

Maraka indications seen

The VIII th cusp is connected to 7,11 (7 is 12 to 8) Maraka

and Badaka.

Also Badaka Lord Venus is in Maraka house in 7 and aspect

Lagna.

Hope the life of the child may be at Risk!

My doubt: Indications of 5 in 1,6 cusp subs are signifying

5, is there any chance of cure?

But as there are Maraka and Badaka lords are more powerful

and the DBA also not favoring, the life may be at RISK?

My Answer:

a)The Physical disorder: Nervous disorders and may be Bones

related (affected)

b)Life may be at Risk!

These are just my findings. May be wrong also . I am afraid

I am not good at Medical Astrology.!

Thanks and Regards

Adith

Sai Zodiac ConsultancyOn Wed, Jan 7, 2009 at 6:48 PM, Sunaparantha Kalyan <sunaparantha wrote:

Dear

Friends,

On the ground of the education of KP System, it is a more

valuable exercise than to a test. As such all of us must salute to Adith ji

once again.

While I am looking for an opinion to make a decision for

an uncommon featured baby, whose Birth time was received by me last night,

decided to table for you to analyze.

Though this in the face of test, this will be a great

task, as I have never come across any text in KP literature which I have

undergone so far such a case study. So this is neither a trial nor test. I

kindly request all the members including Seniors and Gurujis to make a thorough analyse in this chart and

post them for a discussion later on, in connection with this type of cases to

improve our ability of analysing.

As this is an extraordinary exercise, I think it will

take some times to make a conclusion and to see the answer, the time period for

the answers should be about seven days from 08th Jan.2009.

Question

This baby was born

with a critical physical disorder.

1.2. Is it

curable?

1.3. If so when?

Birth detail of

the Baby

DOB - 24. 12. 2008

TOB - 9.14 pm ( As given by the parents. Any

rectification may be allowed.)

POB - Ragama, Sri

Lanka Long.79.55 - Lat.

Time Zone - 5.5 hrs

Gender - Male

Wish U all the best

Sunaparantha

Dear Sunaparantha ji,

Due to the time constraint I was not able to participate in the last quiz, so I thank you for giving me this opportunity again. I hope that the similar case studies will continue in this forum.

The open ended question like this is really hard to answer and one should not only be good in astrology but also in medical science to answer such a question. With my limited knowledge of medical astrology, I am attempting this question just to level my knowledge.

Coming back to the exercise, 1 CSL is Rahu in 6th house with Jupiter. It shows Vata disease as per Ayurveda. In Ayurveda all diseases are classifieds as Vata, Pitta and Kapha or a combination of these doshas. In English, Vata dosha is roughly translated as neurological disorder i.e. health condition involving the nervous system. Two most common disorders can be inappropriate growth of certain parts of the body/ organs or lack of control over certain part of body (e.g. in paralysis).

Both Rahu and Jupiter are in Capricorn owned by Saturn indicating a chronic disease. I believe that the problem will last long and will not be cured fully. This is also substantiated by the fact that the present mahadasa is of Saturn.

Rahu and Jupiter are in Capricorn with Venus which is also affecting Venus. So in terms of planets, I belive that the disorder will be primarily related to Jupiter and Venus. Based on this, I asume that in terms of organs, the kid may have defect related to generative system, kidney, lungs or lever.

Saturn (lord of 8th)-Ketu(in 12) balance dasa at the time of birth suggests that the kid may already have one operation in last year 2008. Special care will be required in present Venus dasa (till October 2011) as it will complete the chain of Maraka and Badhaka. This may prove testing time for the baby.

Apart from Maraha and Badhaka houses, Venus also strongly signifies 5th house (cure) and I wish that 5th house will take precedence over 7th and 11th house. I wish baby all the best.

Thanks & Regards,Punit Pandey

On Wed, Jan 7, 2009 at 6:48 PM, Sunaparantha Kalyan <sunaparantha wrote:

Dear Friends,

On the ground of the education of KP System, it is a more valuable exercise than to a test. As such all of us must salute to Adith ji once again.

While I am looking for an opinion to make a decision for an uncommon featured baby, whose Birth time was received by me last night, decided to table for you to analyze.

Though this in the face of test, this will be a great task, as I have never come across any text in KP literature which I have undergone so far such a case study. So this is neither a trial nor test. I kindly request all the members including Seniors and Gurujis to make a thorough analyse in this chart and post them for a discussion later on, in connection with this type of cases to improve our ability of analysing.

As this is an extraordinary exercise, I think it will take some times to make a conclusion and to see the answer, the time period for the answers should be about seven days from 08th Jan.2009.

Question

1.2. Is it curable?

1.3. If so when?

Birth detail of the Baby

DOB - 24. 12. 2008

Time Zone - 5.5 hrs

Gender - Male

Wish U all the best

Sunaparantha

Dear Sunaparanthaji,

Your quiz 2 is quite interesting and also complicated. However I have tried to find out the possible problem of

the child with full explanation under KP system.

Analysis for Quiz 2 by Shri Sunaparantha Kalyanji (Test your expertise)

Query: Boy born with critical physical disorder. (1) What is the disorder? (2) Is it curable? 3) If so when?

In Birth chart details, Birth has taken place in Sri Lanka, time zone for which is +6.00 and not +5.50 as given. I have taken the time zone as +6.00 and worked out the chart accordingly.

BTR correction:, whether necessary or not:

:

: Sign Lord Star Lord Sub Lord SSL SSSL SSSSL

Ascdt. 107-45-56 Moon Merc. Merc Rahu Jupiter Jupiter

Moon 218-6-18 Mars Saturn Kethu Merc. Ssturn Moon

Merc. 265-4-27 Jupiter. Venus Merc. Rahu. Rahu Merc.

Ascdt. S/L is Mercury (i) Mercurry in the sign of Jupiterr. who is in the sign and sub of Saturn. Moon is in the star of Saturn. (ii) Merc. in the star of Venus, who is .also in the sign of Saturn and in the sub of Rahu agent and sub of Saturn. Rahu is with self strength, no other planet in its stars. As such Rahu fully signifies both Saturn and Moon. Moon is in the star of Saurn. Ascdt’s SSSl and SSSSL is Jupiter,(a self strength planet) who is in the sign and sub of Saturn. Moon is in the star of Saturn. As co-rulers of Ascdt. fully agree with Moon’s position, no correction is considered necessary for TOB. which is

9-14 P.M.

What is the disease?

For any physical trouble, one is to scrutinize 6th cuspal S/L who is the deciding authority for its nature of disease whether it is chronic or ordinary. Here Rahu is the CSL of 6th , , in the star of Moon in 4, as waning Moon. She is Lagna lord (Cancer Lagna) placed in her debilated sign and. is in the star of Saturn at 2, a maraka, . So star lord of Rahu, 6th CSL signifies Saturn thro’ his star lord and also thro’ Rahu’s sub lord.. Saturn is delaying, obstructing and chronic nature planet. So the disease is a chronic one.

.. Rahu, 6th CSL is with self strength i.e. no other planet, signifies strongly 6th, his own placement, and he is close to 7th cusp.So signifies 7th also, which is a Maraka place. Rahu thro’ his Star lord Moon sinifies Cancer sign Lagna, 2nd house Leo and Saturn therein, Saturn aspects 8th house of danger. Rahu thereby gets 8th signification too due to his self strength, he being in the sub of Saturn and as agent of Saturn his rasi lord. Thus Rahu gets the signification of Maraka effects from both 2nd and 7th. 6th CSL is spoilt. For exact disease, let us probe further the 6th lord and 6th sublord. Lord of 6th is Jupiter (with self strength) and also for 9th Pisces a watery sign. Jupiter, is afflicted by the conjunction of Rahu. Jupiter a;lso aspects 11th, which is Bhadhakasthana for Cancer native. Star lord of 6th is Venus is Bhadhaka for Cancer Lagn. 6th CSL is Rahu in the sub of Saturn, a pure maefic. Sign lord Jupiter is in the star of Sun. lord of Leo and a karaka for heart. Jupiter too is in the sub of Saturn, malefic as stated above. Jupiter aspects Lagna from his debilated sign. Rahu, the 6th XSL also signifies Cancer Lagna thro’ his star lord Moon.

Page 2.

Venus star lord of 6th aspects Leo sign as Bhadhaka, who too attains marakadhipathyam in addition to Bhadhakadhipathyam. Thus it may be seen that majority of Planets are attacking Cancer and Leo both houses of chest and heart. Mars too aspects Lagna to cuse surgical intravention. Rahu is conjoined with Mercury, lord of 4 and 12th in 6th. Mercury is karaka for heart nerves and is also in the star of Venus, Bhadhaka. It may be seen that Rahu,, a self strength planet, though in 6th is very close 7th cusp.and gets maraka effects Mercury and Jupiter both are is in the star of Sun lord of Leo, karaka for heart..

Sigh Aquarius is opposition to Leo so Aquarius is also concerned with the heart problem.. Saturn from Leo sign, aspects Aquarius, where 8th cusp falls indicating danger.

According to K.P.Rule, the 6th cuspal sub lord (CSL) should connect the sign Cancer, Aquarius or Leo, 5the 4th house (heart), the planets Sun, Moon,Saturn and Rahu . Further the same sub lord (6th) should signify 8th house and Mars for surgery. Unfortunately. All the above conditions are fulfilled here. 6th CSL Rahu is connected to Cancer and Moon, Leo, Aquarius thro Saturn his sub lord.. Leo sign is badly afflicted by 7th and 8th lord Saturn and similarly the Cancer sign also afflicted heavily.. Sun is afflicted by Mars by conjunction. .Watery signs, Cancer, Scorpio and Pisces also come under the purview of the disease of heart, as it rules over the blood circulation. Here majority of planets viz Moon. Rahu, Jupiter Mercury, Mars are all connected to watery signs either of their own or thro’ star or sub. With Sun’s conjunction, Mars, karaka for blood circulation, which is essential for heart functioning, has become impure and the circulation is also obstructed by Saturn in Leo sign.. In view of all the adverse position of planets and cusps, the boy may be already put on in oxygen/ventilation. Fourth house from Lagna (heart) is owned by Venus, Bhadhaka, is aspected by Saturnin..

Longevity. Houses of Longevity significators are Lagna, 3rd and 8th. Lagna S/L and 3rd

S/L both is Mercury, attains Bhadhaka effect thro’ his star lord Venus., a very evil for longevity. 8th CSL is Venus, Bhadhaka Venus is in the star of Mars, signifying Lagna and sub of Rahu, 6th CSL, who is well connected for heart disease as per KP Rule.,

Maraka & Bhadhaka: 2 and 7th houses are maraca places.. Saturn is placed in 2nd, Moon is in the star of Saturn, signifying 2, Rahu close to 7th with self strength is another maraca. Venus, Mercury in the star of Venusare significators for Bhadhakas. Thus majprity of Planets are either Marka or Bhadhaka. It is feared that the baby is not destined for longevity..

Baby is born in Anuradha Star. Saturn Mahadasa will be running upto 7-3-2024. He is connected to heart problem as explained above. Planet of obstruction and impediments. He is 7th lord and malefic to Cancer Lagna native.

Bhukthi lord is Venus running from 28-12-2008 to 10-12-2012,Venus is placed in 7th holding portfoloios of Maraka and Bhadhaka.aka. She is in the star of Mars conjoined with Sun lord of 2, karaka for heart. Anthatra loed too is Venus.

Page 3.

Future dasas after Saturn are Mercury, Kethu, Venus etc. are all evil and not encouraging

For the longevity of the boy.

Conclusion: (1) The disorder seems to be that the baby is born with hole in the heart, with impure blood circulation and breathing difficulties, . I feel that the boy would have been put already in oxygen. The above conclusion is due to heavy affliction of both Cancer and Leo, seats of chest and heart signs and their lords. There is no effective signification of 5th, 9th etc.

Though surgery is seen due to aspect of Mars on Lagna, it may not be fruitful, except giving a little relief if the planet’s transit is good, with 5th and 9th signification.. Dasa Lord Planet Saturn is obstructing planet inspite of his being in the star of Sun at 5, who is also spoiled by Mercury and Mars by conjunction. I feel that there may not be full cure. In my opinion, this case falls under ‘Balarishta yoga’ Waning Moon as Lagna lord,

Signifying 8th thro her star lord Saturn’s aspect on 8th, is weak by placement,d signifies Marakasthana thro’ her star lord Saturn. Lagna too is weak by situation of Kethu, node

And its Lord Moon also getting evil significations. All the significations for Balarishta

Yoga are present in this chart of the Boy.

(2) Cure is remote. Present and all the ensuing Dasas to come are bad..

I wish this prediction may go wrong, and by the grace of God, let some miracle happen..

For the survival of the boy.

---------------

PS: This lengthy analysis may be helpful to the beginners.

With regards,

Astrologically yours,

K.S.V.Ramani

-

Sunaparantha Kalyan

Wednesday, January 07, 2009 6:48 PM

Dear Friends,

Question

1.2. Is it curable?

1.3. If so when?

Birth detail of the Baby

DOB - 24. 12. 2008

Time Zone - 5.5 hrs

Gender - Male

Wish U all the best

Sunaparantha

Dear Ramani Ji,Good and hard effort.Thanks for join with us.But sorry, the Time Zone is perfectly 5.30, not 6.00.I suggest u to do it once again by correcting time zone and post the result in brief, as one day more for closing. At the same time keep the analyzings with u for the secondary discussion to be held on, by the moderator.RegdsSunaparanthaRamani <kadavasalramani Sent: Tuesday, January 13, 2009 1:39:16 PMRe: Test our Expertise -No.02

Dear Sunaparanthaji,

Your quiz 2 is quite interesting and also complicated. However I have tried to find out the possible problem of

Query: Boy born with critical physical disorder.. (1) What is the disorder? (2) Is it curable? 3) If so when?

In Birth chart details, Birth has taken place in Sri Lanka , time zone for which is +6.00 and not +5.50 as given. I have taken the time zone as +6.00 and worked out the chart accordingly.

:

Ascdt. S/L is Mercury (i) Mercurry in the sign of Jupiterr. who is in the sign and sub of Saturn. Moon is in the star of Saturn. (ii) Merc. in the star of Venus, who is .also in the sign of Saturn and in the sub of Rahu agent and sub of Saturn. Rahu is with self strength, no other planet in its stars. As such Rahu fully signifies both Saturn and Moon. Moon is in the star of Saurn. Ascdt¢s SSSl and SSSSL is Jupiter,(a self strength planet) who is in the sign and sub of Saturn. Moon is in the star of Saturn. As co-rulers of Ascdt. fully agree with Moon¢s position, no correction is considered necessary for TOB. which is

9-14 P.M.

What is the disease?

For any physical trouble, one is to scrutinize 6th cuspal S/L who is the deciding authority for its nature of disease whether it is chronic or ordinary. Here Rahu is the CSL of 6th , , in the star of Moon in 4, as waning Moon. She is Lagna lord (Cancer Lagna) placed in her debilated sign and. is in the star of Saturn at 2, a maraka, . So star lord of Rahu, 6th CSL signifies Saturn thro¢ his star lord and also thro¢ Rahu¢s sub lord.. Saturn is delaying, obstructing and chronic nature planet. So the disease is a chronic one.

.. Rahu, 6th CSL is with self strength i.e. no other planet, signifies strongly 6th, his own placement, and he is close to 7th cusp.So signifies 7th also, which is a Maraka place. Rahu thro¢ his Star lord Moon sinifies Cancer sign Lagna, 2nd house Leo and Saturn therein, Saturn aspects 8th house of danger. Rahu thereby gets 8th signification too due to his self strength, he being in the sub of Saturn and as agent of Saturn his rasi lord. Thus Rahu gets the signification of Maraka effects from both 2nd and 7th. 6th CSL is spoilt. For exact disease, let us probe further the 6th lord and 6th sublord. Lord of 6th is Jupiter (with self strength) and also for 9th Pisces a watery sign. Jupiter, is afflicted by the conjunction of Rahu. Jupiter a;lso aspects 11th, which is Bhadhakasthana for Cancer native. Star lord of 6th is Venus is Bhadhaka for Cancer Lagn. 6th CSL is Rahu in the sub of Saturn, a pure maefic. Sign lord Jupiter is in the star of Sun. lord of Leo and a karaka for heart. Jupiter too is in the sub of Saturn, malefic as stated above. Jupiter aspects Lagna from his debilated sign. Rahu, the 6th XSL also signifies Cancer Lagna thro¢ his star lord Moon.

Page 2.

Venus star lord of 6th aspects Leo sign as Bhadhaka, who too attains marakadhipathyam in addition to Bhadhakadhipathyam. Thus it may be seen that majority of Planets are attacking Cancer and Leo both houses of chest and heart. Mars too aspects Lagna to cuse surgical intravention. Rahu is conjoined with Mercury, lord of 4 and 12th in 6th. Mercury is karaka for heart nerves and is also in the star of Venus, Bhadhaka. It may be seen that Rahu,, a self strength planet, though in 6th is very close 7th cusp.and gets maraka effects Mercury and Jupiter both are is in the star of Sun lord of Leo, karaka for heart..

Sigh Aquarius is opposition to Leo so Aquarius is also concerned with the heart problem.. Saturn from Leo sign, aspects Aquarius, where 8th cusp falls indicating danger.

According to K.P.Rule, the 6th cuspal sub lord (CSL) should connect the sign Cancer, Aquarius or Leo, 5the 4th house (heart), the planets Sun, Moon,Saturn and Rahu . Further the same sub lord (6th) should signify 8th house and Mars for surgery. Unfortunately. All the above conditions are fulfilled here. 6th CSL Rahu is connected to Cancer and Moon, Leo, Aquarius thro Saturn his sub lord... Leo sign is badly afflicted by 7th and 8th lord Saturn and similarly the Cancer sign also afflicted heavily.. Sun is afflicted by Mars by conjunction. .Watery signs, Cancer, Scorpio and Pisces also come under the purview of the disease of heart, as it rules over the blood circulation. Here majority of planets viz Moon. Rahu, Jupiter Mercury, Mars are all connected to watery signs either of their own or thro¢ star or sub. With Sun¢s conjunction, Mars, karaka for blood circulation, which is essential for heart functioning, has become impure and the circulation is also obstructed by Saturn in Leo sign.. In view of all the adverse position of planets and cusps, the boy may be already put on in oxygen/ventilation. Fourth house from Lagna (heart) is owned by Venus, Bhadhaka, is aspected by Saturnin..

Longevity. Houses of Longevity significators are Lagna, 3rd and 8th. Lagna S/L and 3rd

S/L both is Mercury, attains Bhadhaka effect thro¢ his star lord Venus., a very evil for longevity. 8th CSL is Venus, Bhadhaka Venus is in the star of Mars, signifying Lagna and sub of Rahu, 6th CSL, who is well connected for heart disease as per KP Rule.,

Maraka & Bhadhaka: 2 and 7th houses are maraca places.. Saturn is placed in 2nd, Moon is in the star of Saturn, signifying 2, Rahu close to 7th with self strength is another maraca. Venus, Mercury in the star of Venusare significators for Bhadhakas. Thus majprity of Planets are either Marka or Bhadhaka. It is feared that the baby is not destined for longevity..

Baby is born in Anuradha Star. Saturn Mahadasa will be running upto 7-3-2024. He is connected to heart problem as explained above. Planet of obstruction and impediments. He is 7th lord and malefic to Cancer Lagna native.

Bhukthi lord is Venus running from 28-12-2008 to 10-12-2012,Venus is placed in 7th holding portfoloios of Maraka and Bhadhaka.aka. She is in the star of Mars conjoined with Sun lord of 2, karaka for heart. Anthatra loed too is Venus.

Page 3.

Future dasas after Saturn are Mercury, Kethu, Venus etc. are all evil and not encouraging

Conclusion: (1) The disorder seems to be that the baby is born with hole in the heart, with impure blood circulation and breathing difficulties, . I feel that the boy would have been put already in oxygen. The above conclusion is due to heavy affliction of both Cancer and Leo, seats of chest and heart signs and their lords. There is no effective signification of 5th, 9th etc.

Though surgery is seen due to aspect of Mars on Lagna, it may not be fruitful, except giving a little relief if the planet¢s transit is good, with 5th and 9th signification. . Dasa Lord Planet Saturn is obstructing planet inspite of his being in the star of Sun at 5, who is also spoiled by Mercury and Mars by conjunction. I feel that there may not be full cure. In my opinion, this case falls under ¡Balarishta yoga¢ Waning Moon as Lagna lord,

Signifying 8th thro her star lord Saturn¢s aspect on 8th, is weak by placement,d signifies Marakasthana thro¢ her star lord Saturn. Lagna too is weak by situation of Kethu, node

And its Lord Moon also getting evil significations. All the significations for Balarishta

I wish this prediction may go wrong, and by the grace of God, let some miracle happen..

------------ ---

With regards,

Astrologically yours,

K.S.V.Ramani

-

Sunaparantha Kalyan

@gro ups.com

Dear Friends, An interesting and educational test has been finished. On the ground of the education of KP System, it is a more valuable exercise than to a test. As such all of us must salute to Adith ji once again. While I am looking for an opinion to make a decision for an uncommon featured baby, whose Birth time was received by me last night, decided to table for you to analyze. Though this in the face of test, this will be a great task, as I have never come across any text in KP literature which I have undergone so far such a case study. So this is neither a trial nor test. I kindly request all the members including Seniors and Gurujis to make a thorough analyse in this chart and post them for a discussion later on, in connection with this type of cases to improve our ability of analysing. As this is an extraordinary exercise, I think it will take some times to make a conclusion and to see the answer, the time period for the answers should be about seven days from 08th Jan.2009. The correct answer will be posted on the 15th Jan.2009. Question This baby was born with a critical physical disorder. 1.1. What is the disorder? 1.2. Is it curable? 1.3. If so when? Birth detail of the Baby DOB - 24. 12. 2008 TOB - 9.14 pm ( As given by the parents. Any rectification may be allowed.) POB - Ragama, Sri Lanka Long.79.55 - Lat. 07.01 Time Zone - 5.5 hrs Gender - Male Wish U all the best Sunaparantha

Dear Members,

While wishing you all the best I attach herewith my analysis for Test our Expertise No. 2.Please find the attachment. I could paste it here but only for the chart a attach. However I am pasting my conclusion only on this page.

"

So the disease could be congenital absence of anus and some part of rectum. The baby undergoes surgery. The condition may prolong for some time. There are no indications of cure although Mars shows some relief for some time."

With due regards to all.

Dr. Luther Rath

13th Jan 2009

Sunaparantha Kalyan <sunaparantha Sent: Tuesday, January 13, 2009 3:14:22 PMRe: Test our Expertise -No.02

Dear Ramani Ji,Good and hard effort.Thanks for join with us.But sorry, the Time Zone is perfectly 5.30, not 6.00.I suggest u to do it once again by correcting time zone and post the result in brief, as one day more for closing. At the same time keep the analyzings with u for the secondary discussion to be held on, by the moderator.RegdsSunaparantha

Ramani <kadavasalramani@ gmail.com>@gro ups.comTuesday, January 13, 2009 1:39:16 PMRe: Test our Expertise -No..02

Dear Sunaparanthaji,

Query: Boy born with critical physical disorder.. (1) What is the disorder? (2) Is it curable? 3) If so when?

In Birth chart details, Birth has taken place in Sri Lanka , time zone for which is +6.00 and not +5.50 as given. I have taken the time zone as +6.00 and worked out the chart accordingly.

:

Ascdt. S/L is Mercury (i) Mercurry in the sign of Jupiterr. who is in the sign and sub of Saturn. Moon is in the star of Saturn. (ii) Merc. in the star of Venus, who is .also in the sign of Saturn and in the sub of Rahu agent and sub of Saturn. Rahu is with self strength, no other planet in its stars. As such Rahu fully signifies both Saturn and Moon. Moon is in the star of Saurn. Ascdt¢s SSSl and SSSSL is Jupiter,(a self strength planet) who is in the sign and sub of Saturn. Moon is in the star of Saturn. As co-rulers of Ascdt. fully agree with Moon¢s position, no correction is considered necessary for TOB. which is

9-14 P.M.

What is the disease?

For any physical trouble, one is to scrutinize 6th cuspal S/L who is the deciding authority for its nature of disease whether it is chronic or ordinary. Here Rahu is the CSL of 6th , , in the star of Moon in 4, as waning Moon. She is Lagna lord (Cancer Lagna) placed in her debilated sign and. is in the star of Saturn at 2, a maraka, . So star lord of Rahu, 6th CSL signifies Saturn thro¢ his star lord and also thro¢ Rahu¢s sub lord.. Saturn is delaying, obstructing and chronic nature planet. So the disease is a chronic one.

.. Rahu, 6th CSL is with self strength i.e. no other planet, signifies strongly 6th, his own placement, and he is close to 7th cusp.So signifies 7th also, which is a Maraka place. Rahu thro¢ his Star lord Moon sinifies Cancer sign Lagna, 2nd house Leo and Saturn therein, Saturn aspects 8th house of danger. Rahu thereby gets 8th signification too due to his self strength, he being in the sub of Saturn and as agent of Saturn his rasi lord. Thus Rahu gets the signification of Maraka effects from both 2nd and 7th. 6th CSL is spoilt. For exact disease, let us probe further the 6th lord and 6th sublord. Lord of 6th is Jupiter (with self

strength) and also for 9th Pisces a watery sign. Jupiter, is afflicted by the conjunction of Rahu. Jupiter a;lso aspects 11th, which is Bhadhakasthana for Cancer native. Star lord of 6th is Venus is Bhadhaka for Cancer Lagn. 6th CSL is Rahu in the sub of Saturn, a pure maefic. Sign lord Jupiter is in the star of Sun. lord of Leo and a karaka for heart. Jupiter too is in the sub of Saturn, malefic as stated above. Jupiter aspects Lagna from his debilated sign. Rahu, the 6th XSL also signifies Cancer Lagna thro¢ his star lord Moon.

Page 2.

According to K.P.Rule, the 6th cuspal sub lord (CSL) should connect the sign Cancer, Aquarius or Leo, 5the 4th house (heart), the planets Sun, Moon,Saturn and Rahu . Further the same sub lord (6th) should signify 8th house and Mars for surgery. Unfortunately. All the above conditions are fulfilled here. 6th CSL Rahu is connected to Cancer and Moon, Leo, Aquarius thro Saturn his sub lord... Leo sign is badly afflicted by 7th and 8th lord Saturn and similarly the Cancer sign also afflicted heavily.. Sun is afflicted by Mars by conjunction. .Watery signs, Cancer, Scorpio and Pisces also come under the purview of the disease of heart, as it rules over the blood circulation. Here majority of planets viz Moon. Rahu, Jupiter Mercury, Mars are all

connected to watery signs either of their own or thro¢ star or sub. With Sun¢s conjunction, Mars, karaka for blood circulation, which is essential for heart functioning, has become impure and the circulation is also obstructed by Saturn in Leo sign.. In view of all the adverse position of planets and cusps, the boy may be already put on in oxygen/ventilation. Fourth house from Lagna (heart) is owned by Venus, Bhadhaka, is aspected by Saturnin..

S/L both is Mercury, attains Bhadhaka effect thro¢ his star lord Venus., a very evil for longevity. 8th CSL is Venus, Bhadhaka Venus is in the star of Mars, signifying Lagna and sub of Rahu, 6th CSL, who is well connected for heart disease as per KP Rule.,

Page 3.

Though surgery is seen due to aspect of Mars on Lagna, it may not be fruitful, except giving a little relief if the planet¢s transit is good, with 5th and 9th signification. . Dasa Lord Planet Saturn is obstructing planet inspite of his being in the star of Sun at 5, who is also spoiled by Mercury and Mars by conjunction. I feel that there may not be full cure. In my opinion, this case falls under ¡Balarishta yoga¢ Waning Moon as Lagna lord,

Signifying 8th thro her star lord Saturn¢s aspect on 8th, is weak by placement,d signifies Marakasthana thro¢ her star lord Saturn. Lagna too is weak by situation of Kethu, node

------------ ---

With regards,

Astrologically yours,

K.S.V.Ramani

-

Sunaparantha Kalyan

@gro ups.com

Dear Friends,

Question

1.2. Is it curable?

1.3. If so when?

Birth detail of the Baby

DOB - 24. 12. 2008

Time Zone - 5.5 hrs

Gender - Male

Wish U all the best

Sunaparantha