IndiaDivine.org

The Quiz

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Dear Friends,

Those who have mentioned the answers rightly, I wish their analysis, not on why they gave the right answers, but why other options were not suitable or not adhering . The traditonalists please keep out of this thread. We do not wish postmartems running into long pages as per traditional. We are discussing only on KP principles. And be ready to discuss.

regards,

Bhaskar.

Dear Baskar ji,The surgery was not done voluntarily. Normally no such surgeries are done voluntarily. Because it is not a cosmetic one.More over, she had severe untolerable pain and on scan it revealed the cyst was about to burst as the cyst got twisted. Hence she had to undergo sugery. During that operation she was done Tubectomy also, which one was done as per her wish as you said.

Also if any Surgery or any activities happen , nothing happens just with our wishes alone, provided the planets support or act! Do you think , the native could undergo a surgery voluntarily even if there is no astrological indication/support for the surgery?!

Thanks and RegardsAdithOn Fri, Jan 9, 2009 at 11:00 PM, Bhaskar <bhaskar_jyotish wrote:

Dear Adith ji,

In the Quiz you gave to us members, there is one point which must be clarified.

We hope that You will clarify it truthfully.

Was the Surgery forced on the native due to circumstances, or did she do it voluntarily, as one pending surgery which was done at this time voluntarily ?

These queries also matter.

Because suppose I have one Massa ( Growth ) in my body, which is there on my buttocks which is harmless, but I wish to do it now.

So in this native was it forced whether the cyst was troubling her medically so as to have no alternative but to do surgery in the ime period you mentioned, or was it done voluntarily in this time period ?

regards,

'Bhaskar.

Dear Adith ji,

// Also if any Surgery or any activities happen , nothing happens just with our> wishes alone, provided the planets support or act!> > Do you think , the native could undergo a surgery voluntarily even if there> is no astrological indication/support for the surgery?! //

Not only surgery, not even marriage or honeymoon happens without support of planets , that is understood fact.

Now what I wish to ascertain is, how do we determine astrologically whether a person goes for a surgical operation big or small, voluntairly or with force of circumstances ?

For instance a cosmetic operation may be taken voluntairly. In cases of sex change, or creating a dimple in the chin.

How to differntiate astrogically whether it is avoluntarily surgical operation, or a forced one arising due tio pains or whatevr ?

Also in this quiz, why did the other options did not work ?

regards,

Bhaskar.

, "adith kasinath.g.k" <gkadithkasinath wrote:>> Dear Baskar ji,> > The surgery was not done voluntarily. Normally no such surgeries are done> voluntarily. Because it is not a cosmetic one.> > More over, she had severe untolerable pain and on scan it revealed the cyst> was about to burst as the cyst got twisted. Hence she had to undergo sugery.> During that operation she was done Tubectomy also, which one was done as per> her wish as you said.> > Also if any Surgery or any activities happen , nothing happens just with our> wishes alone, provided the planets support or act!> > Do you think , the native could undergo a surgery voluntarily even if there> is no astrological indication/support for the surgery?!> > Thanks and Regards> Adith> > > > On Fri, Jan 9, 2009 at 11:00 PM, Bhaskar bhaskar_jyotishwrote:> > > Dear Adith ji,> >> > In the Quiz you gave to us members, there is one point which must be> > clarified.> >> > We hope that You will clarify it truthfully.> >> > Was the Surgery forced on the native due to circumstances, or did she do it> > voluntarily, as one pending surgery which was done at this time voluntarily> > ?> >> > These queries also matter.> >> > Because suppose I have one Massa ( Growth ) in my body, which is there on> > my buttocks which is harmless, but I wish to do it now.> >> > So in this native was it forced whether the cyst was troubling her> > medically so as to have no alternative but to do surgery in the ime period> > you mentioned, or was it done voluntarily in this time period ?> >> > regards,> >> > 'Bhaskar.> > > >>

Dear Baskarji,As you said, the reasons why most of the Astrologers did not come closer to that has to be studied!It is true that most of the times the planetory positions do not reveal easily the fact. Such divine planets have lot of hidden or secrete play of role which has to be studied well by the Astrologers before coming to a conclusion. All these will be ascertained by a lot of exposures,experiences etc.,. Hope this kind postmortem studies/tests may be one of the way to explore the truth! Also All the times, the astrologers may not be correct in their predictions .This may be for many reasons. here also Planets may play the role!

I hope in our Forum, all the members should come forward in participating such discussions in such Case study which will be more useful to get the practical experiences.Thanks and RegardsAdith

On Sat, Jan 10, 2009 at 11:44 PM, Bhaskar <bhaskar_jyotish wrote:

Dear Adith ji,

// Also if any Surgery or any activities happen , nothing happens just with our> wishes alone, provided the planets support or act!> > Do you think , the native could undergo a surgery voluntarily even if there

> is no astrological indication/support for the surgery?! //

Not only surgery, not even marriage or honeymoon happens without support of planets , that is understood fact.

Now what I wish to ascertain is, how do we determine astrologically whether a person goes for a surgical operation big or small, voluntairly or with force of circumstances ?

For instance a cosmetic operation may be taken voluntairly. In cases of sex change, or creating a dimple in the chin.

How to differntiate astrogically whether it is avoluntarily surgical operation, or a forced one arising due tio pains or whatevr ?

Also in this quiz, why did the other options did not work ?

regards,

Bhaskar.

, " adith kasinath.g.k " <gkadithkasinath wrote:>> Dear Baskar ji,

> > The surgery was not done voluntarily. Normally no such surgeries are done> voluntarily. Because it is not a cosmetic one.> > More over, she had severe untolerable pain and on scan it revealed the cyst

> was about to burst as the cyst got twisted. Hence she had to undergo sugery.> During that operation she was done Tubectomy also, which one was done as per> her wish as you said.> > Also if any Surgery or any activities happen , nothing happens just with our

> wishes alone, provided the planets support or act!> > Do you think , the native could undergo a surgery voluntarily even if there> is no astrological indication/support for the surgery?!>

> Thanks and Regards> Adith> > > > On Fri, Jan 9, 2009 at 11:00 PM, Bhaskar bhaskar_jyotishwrote:> > > Dear Adith ji,> >> > In the Quiz you gave to us members, there is one point which must be

> > clarified.> >> > We hope that You will clarify it truthfully.> >> > Was the Surgery forced on the native due to circumstances, or did she do it> > voluntarily, as one pending surgery which was done at this time voluntarily

> > ?> >> > These queries also matter.> >> > Because suppose I have one Massa ( Growth ) in my body, which is there on> > my buttocks which is harmless, but I wish to do it now.

> >> > So in this native was it forced whether the cyst was troubling her> > medically so as to have no alternative but to do surgery in the ime period> > you mentioned, or was it done voluntarily in this time period ?

> >> > regards,> >> > 'Bhaskar.> > > >>

Dear Bhaskarji and Adithji,

Good morning.

Adding to your interactions I would like to inform you that a 'Twisted Overian Cyst" invariably needs surgical removal. Secondly, Since the Falopian Tube almost alll the time is found attached to an Overian Cyst excision of a part of it is almost mendatory. Tubectomy of the same side therefore becomes a must. But Tubectomy of the other side for purpose of Family Planning amy be optional.

Any surgery either optional or emergency shall have to be reflected in the horoscope. But to differentiate between an optional i.e. Tubectomy for family Planning or cosmatic; and emergency surgery we have to search out other criteria; may be the influence of Moon, the mind, on the occurence of Surgery.

With due regards.

Dr. Luther Rath.

11th Jan.2009.

adith kasinath.g.k <gkadithkasinath Sent: Saturday, January 10, 2009 2:30:00 PMRe: The Quiz

Dear Baskar ji,The surgery was not done voluntarily. Normally no such surgeries are done voluntarily. Because it is not a cosmetic one.More over, she had severe untolerable pain and on scan it revealed the cyst was about to burst as the cyst got twisted. Hence she had to undergo sugery. During that operation she was done Tubectomy also, which one was done as per her wish as you said.Also if any Surgery or any activities happen , nothing happens just with our wishes alone, provided the planets support or act! Do you think , the native could undergo a surgery voluntarily even if there is no astrological indication/support for the surgery?!Thanks and RegardsAdith

On Fri, Jan 9, 2009 at 11:00 PM, Bhaskar <bhaskar_jyotish@ .co. in> wrote:

Dear Adith ji,

Was the Surgery forced on the native due to circumstances, or did she do it voluntarily, as one pending surgery which was done at this time voluntarily ?

Because suppose I have one Massa ( Growth ) in my body, which is there on my buttocks which is harmless, but I wish to do it now.

So in this native was it forced whether the cyst was troubling her medically so as to have no alternative but to do surgery in the ime period you mentioned, or was it done voluntarily in this time period ?

regards,

'Bhaskar.

Dear Dr.Luther Rath,Thanks for your comments!I second what you said !.We need such cases if one could find, will be of more useful for our studyThanks and RegardsAdith

On Sun, Jan 11, 2009 at 8:43 AM, Luther Rath <rathluther wrote:

Good morning.

Adding to your interactions I would like to inform you that a 'Twisted Overian Cyst " invariably needs surgical removal. Secondly, Since the Falopian Tube almost alll the time is found attached to an Overian Cyst excision of a part of it is almost mendatory. Tubectomy of the same side therefore becomes a must. But Tubectomy of the other side for purpose of Family Planning amy be optional.

Any surgery either optional or emergency shall have to be reflected in the horoscope. But to differentiate between an optional i.e. Tubectomy for family Planning or cosmatic; and emergency surgery we have to search out other criteria; may be the influence of Moon, the mind, on the occurence of Surgery.

With due regards.

Dr. Luther Rath.

11th Jan.2009.

adith kasinath.g.k <gkadithkasinath

Saturday, January 10, 2009 2:30:00 PMRe: The Quiz

Dear Baskar ji,The surgery was not done voluntarily. Normally no such surgeries are done voluntarily. Because it is not a cosmetic one.More over, she had severe untolerable pain and on scan it revealed the cyst was about to burst as the cyst got twisted. Hence she had to undergo sugery. During that operation she was done Tubectomy also, which one was done as per her wish as you said.

Also if any Surgery or any activities happen , nothing happens just with our wishes alone, provided the planets support or act! Do you think , the native could undergo a surgery voluntarily even if there is no astrological indication/support for the surgery?!

Thanks and RegardsAdith

Dear Adith ji,

regards,

'Bhaskar.

Dear Adith,

Good Evening.

May I know on what date she got operated for the Twisted Overian Cyst, please? My soft ware shows that Moon antara was over at the end of 1st week of June. I have deleted the original messages. Did you not mean June 2007? Kindly post me her birth data once more. I would like to explore again since a discussion is expected in near future.

I shall be thankful for sparing some time for me.

Thanking you.

Dr. Luther Rath

adith kasinath.g.k <gkadithkasinath Sent: Sunday, January 11, 2009 9:34:19 PMRe: The Quiz

Dear Dr.Luther Rath,Thanks for your comments!I second what you said !.We need such cases if one could find, will be of more useful for our studyThanks and RegardsAdith

On Sun, Jan 11, 2009 at 8:43 AM, Luther Rath <rathluther > wrote:

Good morning.

Adding to your interactions I would like to inform you that a 'Twisted Overian Cyst" invariably needs surgical removal. Secondly, Since the Falopian Tube almost alll the time is found attached to an Overian Cyst excision of a part of it is almost mendatory. Tubectomy of the same side therefore becomes a must. But Tubectomy of the other side for purpose of Family Planning amy be optional.

With due regards.

Dr. Luther Rath.

11th Jan.2009.

adith kasinath.g.k <gkadithkasinath@ gmail.com>@gro ups.comSaturday, January 10, 2009 2:30:00 PMRe: The Quiz

Dear Baskar ji,The surgery was not done voluntarily. Normally no such surgeries are done voluntarily. Because it is not a cosmetic one.More over, she had severe untolerable pain and on scan it revealed the cyst was about to burst as the cyst got twisted. Hence she had to undergo sugery. During that operation she was done Tubectomy also, which one was done as per her wish as you said.Also if any Surgery or any activities happen , nothing happens just with our wishes alone, provided the planets support or act! Do you think , the native could undergo a surgery voluntarily even if there is no astrological indication/support for the surgery?!Thanks and RegardsAdith

Dear Adith ji,

regards,

'Bhaskar.

Dear Dr. Luther Rath,Good evening!With regard to the exact date of the surgery I could find missing from my Records. On 5/Jan/2008 Mr.Sudhir was asking the same question about the date of operation. I then started searching the exact date which I missed in my record except the note on the DBA (Mercury/Ketu/Moon) and my analysis. Later I communicated with that lady for the confirmation of the Date. She could not tel exactly the date without the records ready on hand but said as follows. I just re produce the message that I posted to Mr.Sudhir's Message here. ( you can see the Posts also).

Dear Sudhir,Thanks for your choice.I exact date was missed

from my record. But I have noted as " DBA " Mer/Ket/Moon. But remember it

must be between Mid of May to 5th of June. I rechecked with

her for the date. She said " it happened apprx. after a week or more

after the Chithra Pournami (Full moon) in May. I just checked, it must

be after or around 20th May. Not June.

BUT IT IS IN MER/KETU/MOON .Thanks and RegardsAdithI doubt many of the posts of others are not received by us and viceversa, But in our mail archive it is present. Dear Dr, after I realised that period is not in the first week of June, but only in the last week of May. But the Period is only Mercury/Ketu/Moon. It is for sure. After this, I posted a separate post for this also. and started mentioning in my mails and even in the result the period as " May -June 2006 " . You can check also.

Thanks and RegardsAdithOn Mon, Jan 12, 2009 at 7:45 PM, Luther Rath <rathluther wrote:

Dear Adith,

Good Evening.

May I know on what date she got operated for the Twisted Overian Cyst, please? My soft ware shows that Moon antara was over at the end of 1st week of June. I have deleted the original messages. Did you not mean June 2007? Kindly post me her birth data once more. I would like to explore again since a discussion is expected in near future.

Thanking you.

Dr. Luther Rath

adith kasinath.g.k <gkadithkasinath

Sunday, January 11, 2009 9:34:19 PMRe: The Quiz

Good morning.

Adding to your interactions I would like to inform you that a 'Twisted Overian Cyst " invariably needs surgical removal. Secondly, Since the Falopian Tube almost alll the time is found attached to an Overian Cyst excision of a part of it is almost mendatory. Tubectomy of the same side therefore becomes a must. But Tubectomy of the other side for purpose of Family Planning amy be optional.

With due regards.

Dr. Luther Rath.

11th Jan.2009.

adith kasinath.g.k <gkadithkasinath@ gmail.com>@gro ups.com

Thanks and RegardsAdith

Dear Adith ji,

regards,

'Bhaskar.

Dear Adithji,

Thank you for your message. I think I missed the important message. In my SW. the Moon antara ends on 7th June. Amavasya falls arould 14th June. So two things confused me the the period related to Pournima and the antara not coroborating with June. Let me ty to check again.

Thanks a lot.

Dr. Luther Rath

adith kasinath.g.k <gkadithkasinath Sent: Monday, January 12, 2009 10:33:30 PMRe: The Quiz

Dear Dr. Luther Rath,Good evening!With regard to the exact date of the surgery I could find missing from my Records. On 5/Jan/2008 Mr.Sudhir was asking the same question about the date of operation. I then started searching the exact date which I missed in my record except the note on the DBA (Mercury/Ketu/ Moon) and my analysis. Later I communicated with that lady for the confirmation of the Date. She could not tel exactly the date without the records ready on hand but said as follows. I just re produce the message that I posted to Mr.Sudhir's Message here. ( you can see the Posts also).Dear Sudhir,Thanks for your choice.I exact date was missed from my record. But I have noted as "DBA" Mer/Ket/Moon. But remember it must be between Mid of May to 5th of June. I rechecked with her for the date. She said "it happened apprx. after a week or more after the Chithra Pournami (Full moon) in May. I just

checked, it must be after or around 20th May. Not June.BUT IT IS IN MER/KETU/MOON .Thanks and RegardsAdithI doubt many of the posts of others are not received by us and viceversa, But in our mail archive it is present. Dear Dr, after I realised that period is not in the first week of June, but only in the last week of May. But the Period is only Mercury/Ketu/ Moon. It is for sure. After this, I posted a separate post for this also. and started mentioning in my mails and even in the result the period as "May -June 2006". You can check also.Thanks and RegardsAdith

On Mon, Jan 12, 2009 at 7:45 PM, Luther Rath <rathluther > wrote:

Dear Adith,

Good Evening.

Thanking you.

Dr. Luther Rath

adith kasinath.g.k <gkadithkasinath@ gmail.com>@gro ups.comSunday, January 11, 2009 9:34:19 PM

Re: The Quiz

Good morning.

With due regards.

Dr. Luther Rath.

11th Jan.2009.

adith kasinath.g.k <gkadithkasinath@ gmail.com>@gro ups.com

Dear Adith ji,

regards,

'Bhaskar.