IndiaDivine.org

Help a friend

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Namaste All

I am new to astrology. My friend who has a very troubled youthful years now wants to know when he will see some improvements in his life. His details are as follow.

NAME: Vejay

DOB : 30/12/1970

Time: 0312 am

Place : Singapore

Time zone: 7.5

His queries are :

1. Will he fully recover from his illness?

2. When will he get married?

3. Can he do his own business?

Can someone from the forum help me with the queries? Thanking everyone in advance. MAY GOD BLESS YOU.

M.MALLIKA

._,___

Toolbar is now powered with Search Assist. Download it now!

• 2 weeks later...

Namaste All

I send this email sometime back and nobody has responded to my request can someone pl help my friend. Thank you.

I am new to astrology. My friend who has a very troubled youthful years now wants to know when he will see some improvements in his life. His details are as follow.

103.51E

1:17 N

His queries are :

3. Can he start his own business which he is planning to do soon?

Can someone from the forum help me with the queries? Thanking everyone in advance. MAY GOD BLESS YOU.

M.MALLIKA

._,___

New Email addresses available on Get the Email name you've always wanted on the new @ymail and @rocketmail.

Hurry before someone else does!

Dear Mallika,

Hi! Good morning.

I have seen this message earlier. Since it was addressed to the group, I did not attempt. I thought it be done by more seniors. If you wish shall I make an attempt?

Luther

mallika m <withmettam Sent: Tuesday, January 20, 2009 9:09:38 PM Fw: Help a friend

Namaste All

I send this email sometime back and nobody has responded to my request can someone pl help my friend. Thank you.

103.51E

His queries are :

M.MALLIKA

._,___

New Email addresses available on Get the Email name you've always wanted on the new @ymail and @rocketmail.Hurry before someone else does!

Namaste Luterji

Please as so far nobody have responded and I would appreciate any help that is rendered. Thank you very much.

withmetta

M.MALLIKA--- On Wed, 21/1/09, Luther Rath <rathluther wrote:

Luther Rath <rathlutherRe: Fw: Help a friend Date: Wednesday, 21 January, 2009, 8:16 AM

Dear Mallika,

Hi! Good morning.

I have seen this message earlier. Since it was addressed to the group, I did not attempt. I thought it be done by more seniors. If you wish shall I make an attempt?

Luther

mallika m <withmettam .sg>@gro ups.comTuesday, January 20, 2009 9:09:38 PM Fw: Help a friend

Namaste All

103.51E

His queries are :

M.MALLIKA

._,___

New Email addresses available on Get the Email name you've always wanted on the new @ymail and @rocketmail.Hurry before someone else does!

Have a new Mail account?Kick start your journey by importing all your contacts!

Dear Mallika,

Very Good Morning. How are you? Jovial?

Please find the attachment for analysis of horoscope of Vejay.

Withmetta.

Luther

mallika m <withmettam Sent: Wednesday, January 21, 2009 11:44:00 AMRe: Fw: Help a friend

Namaste Luterji

Please as so far nobody have responded and I would appreciate any help that is rendered. Thank you very much.

withmetta

M.MALLIKA--- On Wed, 21/1/09, Luther Rath <rathluther > wrote:

Luther Rath <rathluther >Re: Fw: Help a friend@gro ups.comWednesday, 21 January, 2009, 8:16 AM

Dear Mallika,

Hi! Good morning.

Luther

mallika m <withmettam .sg>@gro ups.comTuesday, January 20, 2009 9:09:38 PM Fw: Help a friend

Namaste All

103.51E

His queries are :

M.MALLIKA

._,___

• 3 weeks later...

Dear mallika,i'm a student of KP but will try and answer without giving any reasons.... ----(a) Recovery from illness - He has been unwell since 17 Mar 1990 and the disease is largely undiscovered and / or not being treated properly. Maybe an affliction in the lungs or throat or respiratory system... till 23 Mar his life is hanging by a thread.............

(b) Marriage - Inspite of having loving friends he is not going to get married ... a love affair will also crash, as they all do 'coz he's unstable© Business - Any business he starts will be a disaster.... he is neither working nor will be able to earn any income. The inheritance he's living on will soon vanish...........

--------------------------I pray to Ganesh to prove me wrong :-

ciao,AshOn Fri, Jan 23, 2009 at 12:22 PM, Luther Rath <rathluther wrote:

Dear Mallika,

Very Good Morning. How are you? Jovial?

Please find the attachment for analysis of horoscope of Vejay.

Withmetta.

Luther

mallika m <withmettam

Wednesday, January 21, 2009 11:44:00 AMRe: Fw: Help a friend

Namaste Luterji

withmetta

M.MALLIKA--- On Wed, 21/1/09, Luther Rath <rathluther > wrote:

Luther Rath <rathluther >Re: Fw: Help a friend@gro ups.com

Wednesday, 21 January, 2009, 8:16 AM

Dear Mallika,

Hi! Good morning.

Luther

mallika m <withmettam .sg>@gro ups.com

Tuesday, January 20, 2009 9:09:38 PM Fw: Help a friend

Namaste All

103.51E

His queries are :

M.MALLIKA

._,___

New Email addresses available on Get the Email name you've always wanted on the new @ymail and @rocketmail.

Hurry before someone else does!