IndiaDivine.org

Solutuin to Quiz Charts

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Dear Moderator,

Our Forum is KP system for group members and the quiz chart started by Ajithji with very good intension of group members for gaining practical experience by participating in such quiz, I feel that in this mixing of Traditional Vedic or Western Astrology is not only necessary but are also confusing. As such it is left to the Moderator to advise the correct course of uniformly following one method by all.

As the readers start sending the reply immediately after opening, this may affect the original thinking of other friends either to copy or corroborate the earlier writers. It is therefore suggested that reply may reach on the last day

before announcing the final result. Moderator may kindly do the needful.

With regards,

Astrologically yours,

K.S.V.Raamani

Dear Ramani ji & Friends,Based on the request of Ramani ji, I want to request all participants of the current quiz/ case study that try to stick to KP System as much as possible. In case you are mixing various systems for predictions, please point it out clearly in the email to avoid any confusion to the students of the KP System.

For quizzes and case studies, I want to keep forum open for all thoughts and all systems as long as the used system is clearly marked in the email. My thought is to get ideas and learning from all directions and reach to certain success level. Our first priority should be to hit the bull's eye. We can revisit this point after a certain period of time. I would also like to listen what other members think about it.

Regarding the second point, I think it is very difficult to hold messages till the date of the result. Though we will try different approaches with different case studies and conclude what works best for us. In the coming case studies, we can experiment with holding messages and see the outcome.

As I am writing this email as moderator, I would also like to request all members to improve participation. This is a good way of assessing and improving our learning. Thanks & Regards,

Punit PandeyModeratorOn Sun, Jan 11, 2009 at 4:56 AM, Ramani <kadavasalramani wrote:

Dear Moderator,

Our Forum is KP system for group members and the quiz chart started by Ajithji with very good intension of group members for gaining practical experience by participating in such quiz, I feel that in this mixing of Traditional Vedic or Western Astrology is not only necessary but are also confusing. As such it is left to the Moderator to advise the correct course of uniformly following one method by all.

As the readers start sending the reply immediately after opening, this may affect the original thinking of other friends either to copy or corroborate the earlier writers. It is therefore suggested that reply may reach on the last day

With regards,

Astrologically yours,

K.S.V.Raamani

Dear All,

I agree with Mr Punit ji that members should stick to KP as far as possible.

However each member may indicate the method (KP, Traditional or any

other) in his posting.

Secondly, as pointed out by Ramani ji, it will be better if all responses are

released one day before or along with the answer to the quiz. I agree with

him that approach to the problem may get changed after learning/reading

some responses. Though this may not be always true but it will be nice to

avoid it. To achieve this goal, according to me, it will be better to address

the answers to such quiz either to personal ID of the member presenting the

quiz or to the moderator and not to the group ID. The person concerned

shall then post all the responses with the answers on specific date.

I request moderator to finalize the modality if agreed.

Subhash Ektare

Punit Pandey <punitp Sent: Sunday, January 11, 2009 7:13:48 AMRe: Solutuin to Quiz Charts

Dear Ramani ji & Friends,Based on the request of Ramani ji, I want to request all participants of the current quiz/ case study that try to stick to KP System as much as possible. In case you are mixing various systems for predictions, please point it out clearly in the email to avoid any confusion to the students of the KP System. For quizzes and case studies, I want to keep forum open for all thoughts and all systems as long as the used system is clearly marked in the email. My thought is to get ideas and learning from all directions and reach to certain success level. Our first priority should be to hit the bull's eye. We can revisit this point after a certain period of time. I would also like to listen what other members think about it. Regarding the second point, I think it is very difficult to hold messages till the date of the result. Though we will try different approaches with different case studies and conclude

what works best for us. In the coming case studies, we can experiment with holding messages and see the outcome. As I am writing this email as moderator, I would also like to request all members to improve participation. This is a good way of assessing and improving our learning. Thanks & Regards,Punit PandeyModerator

On Sun, Jan 11, 2009 at 4:56 AM, Ramani <kadavasalramani@ gmail.com> wrote:

Dear Moderator,

With regards,

Astrologically yours,

K.S.V.Raamani

I am in agreement with Subhash ji. We will implement second point next time and see. Though there will be no need to post it to my personal id, as all emails comes for moderation and e-mails can be hold there. So please can post their responses to normal group email id i.e. . I see one disadvantage for posting all emails one day before the result. Generally each email works as a catalyst and motivator for others to participate. Without those emails, I fear that the participation can go down. Anyways, we will experiment and see.

Thanks & Regards,Punit PandeyOn Mon, Jan 12, 2009 at 12:51 AM, Subhash Ektare <subhash_ektare wrote:

Dear All,

other) in his posting.

Subhash Ektare

Punit Pandey <punitp

Sunday, January 11, 2009 7:13:48 AMRe: Solutuin to Quiz Charts

Dear Ramani ji & Friends,Based on the request of Ramani ji, I want to request all participants of the current quiz/ case study that try to stick to KP System as much as possible. In case you are mixing various systems for predictions, please point it out clearly in the email to avoid any confusion to the students of the KP System.

For quizzes and case studies, I want to keep forum open for all thoughts and all systems as long as the used system is clearly marked in the email. My thought is to get ideas and learning from all directions and reach to certain success level. Our first priority should be to hit the bull's eye. We can revisit this point after a certain period of time. I would also like to listen what other members think about it.

Regarding the second point, I think it is very difficult to hold messages till the date of the result. Though we will try different approaches with different case studies and conclude

what works best for us. In the coming case studies, we can experiment with holding messages and see the outcome. As I am writing this email as moderator, I would also like to request all members to improve participation. This is a good way of assessing and improving our learning.

Thanks & Regards,Punit PandeyModerator

Dear Moderator,

With regards,

Astrologically yours,

K.S.V.Raamani

Good MorningDear Punit ji and Members,Sorry for the delay in participating in the "quiz", under discussion, as I was away from my home.By going through the ideas of RaamaniJi, Sbhasji and the honourable Moderater, I wish to write my own ideas in this connection.I never condemn the the Traditional or any other system. According to the history of Astrology, we can see what our ancestors have grappled in making the solutions for the well being of the countrymen through various system of Astrology. We the members and follower of Shri KSK, and as members of the KP System Group, were not shining stars dropped down direct to the earth, but are being shining with any system before the expertiseship in KP. As such

we must honor to the traditional past and absorb the shining facts, convertible to our present system of KP. We as co hurt fellows of KP and as far as we are in this group we must strictly ad hare the composite theories of KP, by not making it a bitter fickle.The approaching of the solutions may be through any system, but we must make our utmost attempt to make them as applications of theories what we are following and by considering where we are. The KP system is flowing fertilizing a branch of Astrology. So as this forum and other connections of the KP System too should be fertilizers of the KP System.Tat should be our strict aimTherefore I cordially invite all the members to make their trial at KP, as far as possible. The honour may be claimed by the investigator as an adder of a rule to the system.Then wont be any questions as discussed below.Pl. excuse me if I am in wrong

way.SunaparanthaPunit Pandey <punitp Sent: Monday, January 12, 2009 1:27:27 AMRe: Solutuin to Quiz Charts

I am in agreement with Subhash ji. We will implement second point next time and see. Though there will be no need to post it to my personal id, as all emails comes for moderation and e-mails can be hold there. So please can post their responses to normal group email id i.e. @gro ups.com. I see one disadvantage for posting all emails one day before the result. Generally each email works as a catalyst and motivator for others to participate. Without those emails, I fear that the participation can go down. Anyways, we will experiment and see.

Thanks & Regards,Punit PandeyOn Mon, Jan 12, 2009 at 12:51 AM, Subhash Ektare <subhash_ektare@ > wrote:

Dear All,

other) in his posting.

Subhash Ektare

Punit Pandey <punitp (AT) gmail (DOT) com>@gro ups.com

Regarding the second point, I think it is very difficult to hold messages till the date of the result. Though we will try different approaches with different case studies and conclude

what works best for us. In the coming case studies, we can experiment with holding messages and see the outcome. As I am writing this email as moderator, I would also like to request all members to improve participation. This is a good way of assessing and improving our learning.

Dear Moderator,

With regards,

Astrologically yours,

K.S.V.Raamani

Dear Punit Pandey ji,I agree with your points.

Unless if there are responses seen from some Astrologers, the others will not get motivated and be interested in participating.

May be there will be some sort impact on one's view of analysis when one happens to see others methodology and interpretation. and one may try to adopt that interpretation of one whom he feels must be correct (later that may be wrong also). But this is also one way of learning process.Because this is not a competition.

The main aim of this Test initiated by me and the forum is to share our views and learn Practically on a case study. I feel this is like a Battle Ground , we should encourage all the members to participate in this. There is no feel of embarrassment, disappointment etc., whether right or wrong , jump into the Battle ground and start fighting with the Weapon (the great KP) you have to your knowledge of using it . While fighting itself you can start learning some techniques from others or after fighting it can be improvised also. Later he/she may do better in the next battle. This will give more exposure and courage in delivering one's conclusion. Without practical experience, it is very difficult to improve one's skill. This will be the great opportunity in learning for many.

My request is to encourage the Posts ONLY WITH ANALYSIS REPORT.

FYI: In the 2nd Test started by Sunaparantha ji, only very few participated. I don't know the reason. This might be because they may feel this Test is little bit tough as it is on Medical Astrology or because of any impact on the the Test 1?

You can deliver whatever you feel as per your analysis, you can refer to books and try to give some analysis. This indirectly makes yourself get involved in depth in a topic and start learning or improving. Hence , I request all of them to participate and encourage yourself!!

Thanks and RegardsAdith

On Mon, Jan 12, 2009 at 1:27 AM, Punit Pandey <punitp wrote:

I am in agreement with Subhash ji. We will implement second point next time and see. Though there will be no need to post it to my personal id, as all emails comes for moderation and e-mails can be hold there. So please can post their responses to normal group email id i.e. . I see one disadvantage for posting all emails one day before the result. Generally each email works as a catalyst and motivator for others to participate. Without those emails, I fear that the participation can go down. Anyways, we will experiment and see.

Thanks & Regards,Punit PandeyOn Mon, Jan 12, 2009 at 12:51 AM, Subhash Ektare <subhash_ektare wrote:

Dear All,

other) in his posting.

Subhash Ektare

Punit Pandey <punitp

Dear Moderator,

With regards,

Astrologically yours,

K.S.V.Raamani

Dear Adith,U are quite right.If there is a will, there is a way.Learning to swim is hard by

mail. &nb

sp; But the participants are at poor rate?A clever man can mould any toughness in to softness.By exercise.Sunaparanthaadith kasinath.g.k <gkadithkasinath Sent: Monday, January 12, 2009 7:35:32 AMRe: Solutuin to Quiz Charts

Unless if there are responses seen from some Astrologers, the others will not get motivated and be interested in participating.

May be there will be some sort impact on one's view of analysis when one happens to see others methodology and interpretation. and one may try to adopt that interpretation of one whom he feels must be correct (later that may be wrong also). But this is also one way of learning process.Because this is not a competition.

The main aim of this Test initiated by me and the forum is to share our views and learn Practically on a case study. I feel this is like a Battle Ground , we should encourage all the members to participate in this. There is no feel of embarrassment, disappointment etc., whether right or wrong , jump into the Battle ground and start fighting with the Weapon (the great KP) you have to your knowledge of using it . While fighting itself you can start learning some techniques from others or after fighting it can be improvised also. Later he/she may do better in the next battle. This will give more exposure and courage in delivering one's conclusion. Without practical experience, it is very difficult to improve one's skill. This will be the great opportunity in learning for many.

FYI: In the 2nd Test started by Sunaparantha ji, only very few participated. I don't know the reason. This might be because they may feel this Test is little bit tough as it is on Medical Astrology or because of any impact on the the Test 1?

You can deliver whatever you feel as per your analysis, you can refer to books and try to give some analysis. This indirectly makes yourself get involved in depth in a topic and start learning or improving. Hence , I request all of them to participate and encourage yourself!!

Thanks and RegardsAdith

On Mon, Jan 12, 2009 at 1:27 AM, Punit Pandey <punitp (AT) gmail (DOT) com> wrote:

I am in agreement with Subhash ji. We will implement second point next time and see. Though there will be no need to post it to my personal id, as all emails comes for moderation and e-mails can be hold there. So please can post their responses to normal group email id i.e. @gro ups.com. I see one disadvantage for posting all emails one day before the result. Generally each email works as a catalyst and motivator for others to participate. Without those emails, I fear that the participation can go down. Anyways, we will experiment and see.

Thanks & Regards,Punit PandeyOn Mon, Jan 12, 2009 at 12:51 AM, Subhash Ektare <subhash_ektare@ > wrote:

Dear All,

other) in his posting.

Subhash Ektare

Dear Moderator,

With regards,

Astrologically yours,

K.S.V.Raamani

Dear Sunaparantha ji,Nicely quoted!ThanksAdithOn Mon, Jan 12, 2009 at 3:27 PM, Sunaparantha Kalyan <sunaparantha wrote:

Dear Adith,U are quite right.If there is a will, there is a way.Learning to swim is hard by

mail. & nb

sp; But the participants are at poor rate?A clever man can mould any toughness in to softness.By exercise.Sunaparantha

adith kasinath.g.k <gkadithkasinath

Monday, January 12, 2009 7:35:32 AMRe: Solutuin to Quiz Charts

Thanks and RegardsAdith

On Mon, Jan 12, 2009 at 1:27 AM, Punit Pandey <punitp (AT) gmail (DOT) com> wrote:

Dear All,

other) in his posting.

Subhash Ektare

Dear Moderator,

With regards,

Astrologically yours,

K.S.V.Raamani