IndiaDivine.org

Bank loan

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Dear Friends

Most of my money is invested in property.I have yet to pay 7 lakhs for property

for which I have already paid 29 lakhs.I was wondering if I would have to raise

another loan for my daughter's marriage? I don't want humiliation of running out

of money.Would my brothrs help?

No. 119 was analysed at chandigarh at 7-49pm

Moon is in sat star and sub in 12 (expenditure),l/o 5 6 (loan).Asc sub is ven in

5 (daughter). 6th sub sa in sun in 4, l/o 12 and sub of moon in 10 l/o11.3rd H

(for assistace) has mars placed in it.11th sub mars in 3.So I suppose that

marriage will be done without loan and with assistance of brothers without

raising loans.Or the 6th sub sat in 12 may mean expenses through loan.I do not

know.

What is your opinion?

Regards

Sujata

Add more friends to your messenger and enjoy! Go to

http://messenger./invite/

Dear Sujathi ji,You have come up with an interesting case! As this is on the Horary, the question must be clear and focussed one. Though I got what exactly you meant, but your title says " Bank Loan " ?!.

You are asking if you have to borrow money for your Daughter's marriage? You are worried about if there will be any humiliation of running out of money? Would your brothers help for the marriage?My Analysis:

Moon is l/o 11 is in 10(reputation). Moon is in star and sub of Saturn® who is l/o 5 and 6 in 12.This reflects your mind that you are bothered about your loan if you will gate or not and also if there is any possibility damage to your dignity/reputation.

To know if you receive Loan or not: we judge 2 and 6:2: The sub lord of 2 is Moon (l/o 11 in 10) is in the star and sub lord of retrograde Planet Saturn which is lord of 5,6 in 12. This shows that there are indication for " no chances of increase in your money level by way of loan " .

6: The sub Lord itself is Retrograde Saturn ,lord of not only 6 but also 5 placed in 12. Saturn is also in the star of Sun who is lord of 12. Further Saturn is in the sub of Moon ,who is in the star of Saturn®.

Hence getting loan from other people is denied here also.About your Daughter's marriage: (hope this question could have been avoided).6: (2 to 5): sub lord is Saturn®. Lord of 1 and 2 is in 8. It travels in the star of Sun (lord of 8 in 12). Saturn is in the sub of Moon who is lord of 7 in 6. and also it is in the star and sub of Retrogade Saturn.

11 :(7 to 5) : sub lord is Mars : lord of 4 and 11 in 11. good.Mars is in the star of Venus (lord of 5 and 10 in 1). Venus is aspected by Saturn ® from 8.Also we have to look into the Star Lord of Venus ( Lord of Marriage also). Venus is in the star of Rahu.

Rahu is in 12. Rahu represents Mercury lord of 6 and 9 in 12.Rehu represents Moon lord of 7 in 6. Moon is in Saturns ® in 8.Rahu represents Saturn : lord of 1,2 in 8

3: (11 to 5): sub lord if Venus: is in 1. Mars is in the star of Venus. Mars ;lord of 4 and 11 in 11.so marriage is promised by Mars. We have discussed about other significators of Venus through Rahu . Also Venus is in Ketu sub: who is in 6 and it is in the star of Saturn ® in 8. Also Ketu represents Moon (lord of 7 in 6).

Hence all these signify that you may face a tough time with your daughter's marriage with a struggle due to shortage of money and other tensions, delays etc. Also Mars is the sub of 7th Cusp. hence he may be furious and accelerating the situation.

Dear Sujatha ji, there are just my interpretation. Do not take into your heart! I may be wrong also!Pls update the status so that it will be useful for my study !Thanks and RegardsAdith

On Sun, Jan 11, 2009 at 8:42 PM, sujata das <sujatadash1 wrote:

Dear Friends

Most of my money is invested in property.I have yet to pay 7 lakhs for property for which I have already paid 29 lakhs.I was wondering if I would have to raise another loan for my daughter's marriage? I don't want humiliation of running out of money.Would my brothrs help?

Moon is in sat star and sub in 12 (expenditure),l/o 5 6 (loan).Asc sub is ven in 5 (daughter). 6th sub sa in sun in 4, l/o 12 and sub of moon in 10 l/o11.3rd H (for assistace) has mars placed in it.11th sub mars in 3.So I suppose that marriage will be done without loan and with assistance of brothers without raising loans.Or the 6th sub sat in 12 may mean expenses through loan.I do not know.

What is your opinion?

Regards

Sujata

Add more friends to your messenger and enjoy! Go to http://messenger./invite/

Dear Sujataji,

Namasthe.

What I could understad is that you are talking aout your daughter'e marriage, your 1st issue. I was not able to arrive at from which of your brothers you expect help.Whether he/they happen to be elder or younger and swhich number in sibling. When do you plan to celebrate the mrriage. Chances ar to be examined if during that DBA your brothers are favorable to you. You have mentioned of availablity of loans but not mentioned about bank loan.Please be clear and specific on you question when you prefer Horary.The it will avoid confusion in the mind of the astrologer. I am sorry for the undue intervension.But I felt it was necessary.

Excuse me if I have commited any wrong.

With due regards.

Dr. Luther Rath.

12th Jan, 2009

adith kasinath.g.k <gkadithkasinath Sent: Monday, January 12, 2009 12:26:17 AMRe: Bank loan

Dear Sujathi ji,You have come up with an interesting case! As this is on the Horary, the question must be clear and focussed one. Though I got what exactly you meant, but your title says" Bank Loan"?!. You are asking if you have to borrow money for your Daughter's marriage? You are worried about if there will be any humiliation of running out of money? Would your brothers help for the marriage?My Analysis:Moon is l/o 11 is in 10(reputation) . Moon is in star and sub of Saturn® who is l/o 5 and 6 in 12.This reflects your mind that you are bothered about your loan if you will gate or not and also if there is any possibility damage to your dignity/reputation.To know if you receive Loan or not: we judge 2 and 6:2: The sub lord of 2 is Moon (l/o 11 in 10) is in the star and sub lord of retrograde Planet Saturn which is lord

of 5,6 in 12. This shows that there are indication for "no chances of increase in your money level by way of loan".6: The sub Lord itself is Retrograde Saturn ,lord of not only 6 but also 5 placed in 12. Saturn is also in the star of Sun who is lord of 12. Further Saturn is in the sub of Moon ,who is in the star of Saturn®. Hence getting loan from other people is denied here also.About your Daughter's marriage: (hope this question could have been avoided).6: (2 to 5): sub lord is Saturn®. Lord of 1 and 2 is in 8. It travels in the star of Sun (lord of 8 in 12). Saturn is in the sub of Moon who is lord of 7 in 6. and also it is in the star and sub of Retrogade Saturn.11 :(7 to 5) : sub lord is Mars : lord of 4 and 11 in 11. good.Mars is in the star of Venus (lord of 5 and 10 in 1). Venus is aspected

by Saturn ® from 8.Also we have to look into the Star Lord of Venus ( Lord of Marriage also). Venus is in the star of Rahu.Rahu is in 12. Rahu represents Mercury lord of 6 and 9 in 12.Rehu represents Moon lord of 7 in 6. Moon is in Saturns ® in 8.Rahu represents Saturn : lord of 1,2 in 8 3: (11 to 5): sub lord if Venus: is in 1. Mars is in the star of Venus. Mars ;lord of 4 and 11 in 11.so marriage is promised by Mars. We have discussed about other significators of Venus through Rahu . Also Venus is in Ketu sub: who is in 6 and it is in the star of Saturn ® in 8. Also Ketu represents Moon (lord of 7 in 6).Hence all these signify that you may face a tough time with your daughter's marriage with a struggle due to shortage of money and other tensions, delays etc. Also Mars is the sub of 7th

Cusp. hence he may be furious and accelerating the situation. Dear Sujatha ji, there are just my interpretation. Do not take into your heart! I may be wrong also!Pls update the status so that it will be useful for my study !Thanks and RegardsAdith

On Sun, Jan 11, 2009 at 8:42 PM, sujata das <sujatadash1@ .co. in> wrote:

Dear FriendsMost of my money is invested in property.I have yet to pay 7 lakhs for property for which I have already paid 29 lakhs.I was wondering if I would have to raise another loan for my daughter's marriage? I don't want humiliation of running out of money.Would my brothrs help?No. 119 was analysed at chandigarh at 7-49pmMoon is in sat star and sub in 12 (expenditure) ,l/o 5 6 (loan).Asc sub is ven in 5 (daughter). 6th sub sa in sun in 4, l/o 12 and sub of moon in 10 l/o11.3rd H (for assistace) has mars placed in it.11th sub mars in 3.So I suppose that marriage will be done without loan and with assistance of brothers without raising loans.Or the 6th sub sat in 12 may mean expenses through loan.I do not know.What is your opinion?Regards SujataAdd more friends to your messenger and enjoy! Go to http://messenger. /

invite/

~~~ Om Shree Ganeshaaye Namaha ~~~

Dear Sujata

Namaskaram

As per your Analysis and Todays RP's you will get your desire fulfilled. If you are interested in other analysis Mars is brothers Karaka and See that 3rd and 8th Lord Mars Placed in 3rd House and Moon is also in 11H results in fulfilling of desire.

Due to some reason I am posting it directly.

Thanks

Tem Pram Chopra

On Sun, Jan 11, 2009 at 8:42 PM, sujata das <sujatadash1 wrote:

Dear FriendsMost of my money is invested in property.I have yet to pay 7 lakhs for property for which I have already paid 29 lakhs.I was wondering if I would have to raise another loan for my daughter's marriage? I don't want humiliation of running out of money.Would my brothrs help?

No. 119 was analysed at chandigarh at 7-49pmMoon is in sat star and sub in 12 (expenditure),l/o 5 6 (loan).Asc sub is ven in 5 (daughter). 6th sub sa in sun in 4, l/o 12 and sub of moon in 10 l/o11.3rd H (for assistace) has mars placed in it.11th sub mars in 3.So I suppose that marriage will be done without loan and with assistance of brothers without raising loans.Or the 6th sub sat in 12 may mean expenses through loan.I do not know.

What is your opinion?Regards SujataAdd more friends to your messenger and enjoy! Go to http://messenger./invite/

Dear Mr ChopraThankyou very much.i am grateful.RegardsSujata--- On Mon, 12/1/09, Prem Chopra <pramchopra1964 wrote:Prem Chopra <pramchopra1964Re: Bank loan Date: Monday, 12 January, 2009, 9:12 AM

Dear Sujata

Namaskaram

As per your Analysis and Todays RP's you will get your desire fulfilled. If you are interested in other analysis Mars is brothers Karaka and See that 3rd and 8th Lord Mars Placed in 3rd House and Moon is also in 11H results in fulfilling of desire.

Thanks

Tem Pram Chopra

Dear FriendsMost of my money is invested in property.I have yet to pay 7 lakhs for property for which I have already paid 29 lakhs.I was wondering if I would have to raise another loan for my daughter's marriage? I don't want humiliation of running out of money.Would my brothrs help?

No. 119 was analysed at chandigarh at 7-49pmMoon is in sat star and sub in 12 (expenditure) ,l/o 5 6 (loan).Asc sub is ven in 5 (daughter). 6th sub sa in sun in 4, l/o 12 and sub of moon in 10 l/o11.3rd H (for assistace) has mars placed in it.11th sub mars in 3.So I suppose that marriage will be done without loan and with assistance of brothers without raising loans.Or the 6th sub sat in 12 may mean expenses through loan.I do not know.

What is your opinion?Regards SujataAdd more friends to your messenger and enjoy! Go to http://messenger. / invite/

Add more friends to your messenger and enjoy! Invite them now.

Dear Sujatha ji,Pls confirm if you have received my analysis!Thanks AdithOn Mon, Jan 12, 2009 at 9:06 PM, sujata das <sujatadash1 wrote:

Dear Mr ChopraThankyou very much.i am grateful.RegardsSujata--- On Mon, 12/1/09, Prem Chopra <pramchopra1964 wrote:

Prem Chopra <pramchopra1964Re: Bank loan

Date: Monday, 12 January, 2009, 9:12 AM

Dear Sujata

Namaskaram

Thanks

Tem Pram Chopra

No. 119 was analysed at chandigarh at 7-49pmMoon is in sat star and sub in 12 (expenditure) ,l/o 5 6 (loan).Asc sub is ven in 5 (daughter). 6th sub sa in sun in 4, l/o 12 and sub of moon in 10 l/o11.3rd H (for assistace) has mars placed in it.11th sub mars in 3.So I suppose that marriage will be done without loan and with assistance of brothers without raising loans.Or the 6th sub sat in 12 may mean expenses through loan.I do not know.

What is your opinion?Regards SujataAdd more friends to your messenger and enjoy! Go to http://messenger. / invite/

Dear Mr RathLoan may be from any source in time of need.(doesn't 6th H denote all loans) There are brother in laws who could helpme.as I am awidow. I have my own brothers, elder ones who are holding on to shares of my parents in which I have inheritance. There is also some rural property in which I am a share holder with my brothers. I would forego my inheritance by taking money from brothersThe underlying idea is whether I will get through the marriage easily because all my cash is blocked by investments in mutual funds, proprty, insuranceIts a very complicated question to chek with astrology. Since the 11th sub mars + signifies 2, I will get my wish.My daughters marriage is in future.The groom has still to be found.RegardsSujata--- On Mon, 12/1/09, Luther Rath <rathluther wrote:Luther Rath <rathlutherRe: Bank loan Date: Monday, 12 January, 2009, 6:52 AM

Dear Sujataji,

Namasthe.

What I could understad is that you are talking aout your daughter'e marriage, your 1st issue. I was not able to arrive at from which of your brothers you expect help.Whether he/they happen to be elder or younger and swhich number in sibling. When do you plan to celebrate the mrriage. Chances ar to be examined if during that DBA your brothers are favorable to you. You have mentioned of availablity of loans but not mentioned about bank loan.Please be clear and specific on you question when you prefer Horary.The it will avoid confusion in the mind of the astrologer. I am sorry for the undue intervension. But I felt it was necessary.

With due regards.

Dr. Luther Rath.

12th Jan, 2009

adith kasinath.g.k <gkadithkasinath@ gmail.com>@gro ups.comMonday, January 12, 2009 12:26:17 AMRe: Bank loan

Dear Sujathi ji,You have come up with an interesting case! As this is on the Horary, the question must be clear and focussed one. Though I got what exactly you meant, but your title says" Bank Loan"?!. You are asking if you have to borrow money for your Daughter's marriage? You are worried about if there will be any humiliation of running out of money? Would your brothers help for the marriage?My Analysis:Moon is l/o 11 is in 10(reputation) . Moon is in star and sub of Saturn® who is l/o 5 and 6 in 12.This reflects your mind that you are bothered about your loan if you will gate or not and also if there is any possibility damage to your dignity/reputation.To know if you receive Loan or not: we judge 2 and 6:2: The sub lord of 2 is Moon (l/o 11 in 10) is in the star and sub lord of retrograde Planet Saturn which is lord

of 5,6 in 12. This shows that there are indication for "no chances of increase in your money level by way of loan".6: The sub Lord itself is Retrograde Saturn ,lord of not only 6 but also 5 placed in 12. Saturn is also in the star of Sun who is lord of 12. Further Saturn is in the sub of Moon ,who is in the star of Saturn®. Hence getting loan from other people is denied here also.About your Daughter's marriage: (hope this question could have been avoided).6: (2 to 5): sub lord is Saturn®. Lord of 1 and 2 is in 8. It travels in the star of Sun (lord of 8 in 12). Saturn is in the sub of Moon who is lord of 7 in 6.. and also it is in the star and sub of Retrogade Saturn.11 :(7 to 5) : sub lord is Mars : lord of 4 and 11 in 11. good.Mars is in the star of Venus (lord of 5 and 10 in 1). Venus is aspected

by Saturn ® from 8.Also we have to look into the Star Lord of Venus ( Lord of Marriage also). Venus is in the star of Rahu.Rahu is in 12. Rahu represents Mercury lord of 6 and 9 in 12.Rehu represents Moon lord of 7 in 6. Moon is in Saturns ® in 8.Rahu represents Saturn : lord of 1,2 in 8 3: (11 to 5): sub lord if Venus: is in 1. Mars is in the star of Venus. Mars ;lord of 4 and 11 in 11.so marriage is promised by Mars. We have discussed about other significators of Venus through Rahu . Also Venus is in Ketu sub: who is in 6 and it is in the star of Saturn ® in 8. Also Ketu represents Moon (lord of 7 in 6).Hence all these signify that you may face a tough time with your daughter's marriage with a struggle due to shortage of money and other tensions, delays etc. Also Mars is

the sub of 7th

Cusp. hence he may be furious and accelerating the situation. Dear Sujatha ji, there are just my interpretation. Do not take into your heart! I may be wrong also!Pls update the status so that it will be useful for my study !Thanks and RegardsAdith

Dear FriendsMost of my money is invested in property.I have yet to pay 7 lakhs for property for which I have already paid 29 lakhs.I was wondering if I would have to raise another loan for my daughter's marriage? I don't want humiliation of running out of money.Would my brothrs help?No. 119 was analysed at chandigarh at 7-49pmMoon is in sat star and sub in 12 (expenditure) ,l/o 5 6 (loan).Asc sub is ven in 5 (daughter). 6th sub sa in sun in 4, l/o 12 and sub of moon in 10 l/o11.3rd H (for assistace) has mars placed in it.11th sub mars in 3.So I suppose that marriage will be done without loan and with assistance of brothers without raising loans.Or the 6th sub sat in 12 may mean expenses through loan.I do not know.What is your opinion?Regards SujataAdd more friends to your messenger and enjoy! Go to http://messenger. /

invite/

Dear AdithYes I have recievedit and I hope its wrongRegardssujata--- On Mon, 12/1/09, adith kasinath.g.k <gkadithkasinath wrote:adith kasinath.g.k <gkadithkasinathRe: Bank loan Date: Monday, 12 January, 2009, 10:15 PM

Dear Sujatha ji,Pls confirm if you have received my analysis!Thanks AdithOn Mon, Jan 12, 2009 at 9:06 PM, sujata das <sujatadash1@ .co. in> wrote:

Dear Mr ChopraThankyou very much.i am grateful.RegardsSujata--- On Mon, 12/1/09, Prem Chopra <pramchopra1964@ gmail.com> wrote:

Prem Chopra <pramchopra1964@ gmail.com>Re: Bank loan

@gro ups.comMonday, 12 January, 2009, 9:12 AM

Dear Sujata

Namaskaram

Thanks

Tem Pram Chopra

Dear Sujata ji,I first of all request all the Members to ackoledge the receipt of any reply or messages related to their query!Because every member has the pain to take analyse in their on way ,irrespective of the result if it is right or wrong.

Their hard must be appreciated and should not be neglected. Then how the members will be motivated and why should they take pain on such cases?!.Dear Sujatha ji,Can you tell me in way you feel my interpretation is wrong! It will be known only when it happens. I may be wrong also. But it can not be ruled out now itself .

If you feel my interpretation wrong, then you must be clear enough and strong with your predictions. In such case hope your requisite on other Astrologers' analysis may not be required.Dear Seniors,

Hope I am correct on my statement! If wrong , pls give your suggestions I will take it.RegardsAdith On Mon, Jan 12, 2009 at 10:49 PM, sujata das <sujatadash1 wrote:

Dear AdithYes I have recievedit and I hope its wrongRegardssujata--- On Mon, 12/1/09, adith kasinath.g.k <gkadithkasinath wrote:

adith kasinath.g.k <gkadithkasinathRe: Bank loan

Date: Monday, 12 January, 2009, 10:15 PM

Dear Sujatha ji,Pls confirm if you have received my analysis!Thanks AdithOn Mon, Jan 12, 2009 at 9:06 PM, sujata das <sujatadash1@ .co. in> wrote:

Dear Mr ChopraThankyou very much.i am grateful.RegardsSujata--- On Mon, 12/1/09, Prem Chopra <pramchopra1964@ gmail.com> wrote:

Prem Chopra <pramchopra1964@ gmail.com>

Re: Bank loan

Dear Sujata

Namaskaram

Thanks

Tem Pram Chopra

Dear Sujataji,

Namaskar.

You are very right saying VI house denotes all loans. If you intend to loan out brom banks the significator should be associated with VII. If you intent from immidiate elder brothe then it should signify XI.If from younger brother it should signify III. So the significatio differs when the source differs. If the source is legacy or inheritence then it should signify the VIII.The sub-lords of such cusps should be beneficial to either Ascendant, II or VI or XI. You must be expecting from particular relative of yours. That is the reason why I put the question to you. The dasa period you run at the time of the celebration is also important. Because the source should be favorable to you by transit etc.

With due regards.

Dr. Luther Rath

13th Jan. 2009

sujata das <sujatadash1 Sent: Monday, January 12, 2009 10:47:37 PMRe: Bank loan

Dear Mr RathLoan may be from any source in time of need.(doesn' t 6th H denote all loans) There are brother in laws who could helpme.as I am awidow. I have my own brothers, elder ones who are holding on to shares of my parents in which I have inheritance. There is also some rural property in which I am a share holder with my brothers. I would forego my inheritance by taking money from brothersThe underlying idea is whether I will get through the marriage easily because all my cash is blocked by investments in mutual funds, proprty, insuranceIts a very complicated question to chek with astrology. Since the 11th sub mars + signifies 2, I will get my wish.My daughters marriage is in future.The groom has still to be found.RegardsSujata--- On Mon, 12/1/09, Luther Rath <rathluther > wrote:

Luther Rath <rathluther >Re: Bank loan@gro ups.comMonday, 12 January, 2009, 6:52 AM

Dear Sujataji,

Namasthe.

What I could understad is that you are talking aout your daughter'e marriage, your 1st issue. I was not able to arrive at from which of your brothers you expect help.Whether he/they happen to be elder or younger and swhich number in sibling. When do you plan to celebrate the mrriage. Chances ar to be examined if during that DBA your brothers are favorable to you. You have mentioned of availablity of loans but not mentioned about bank loan.Please be clear and specific on you question when you prefer Horary.The it will avoid confusion in the mind of the astrologer. I am sorry for the undue intervension. But I felt it was necessary.

With due regards.

Dr. Luther Rath.

12th Jan, 2009

adith kasinath.g.k <gkadithkasinath@ gmail.com>@gro ups.comMonday, January 12, 2009 12:26:17 AMRe: Bank loan

of 5,6 in 12. This shows that there are indication for "no chances of increase in your money level by way of loan".6: The sub Lord itself is Retrograde Saturn ,lord of not only 6 but also 5 placed in 12. Saturn is also in the star of Sun who is lord of 12. Further Saturn is in the sub of Moon ,who is in the star of Saturn®. Hence getting loan from other people is denied here also.About your Daughter's marriage: (hope this question could have been avoided).6: (2 to 5): sub lord is Saturn®. Lord of 1 and 2 is in 8. It travels in the star of Sun (lord of 8 in 12). Saturn is in the sub of Moon who is lord of 7 in 6.. and also it is in the star and sub of Retrogade Saturn.11 :(7 to 5) : sub lord is Mars : lord of 4 and 11 in 11. good.Mars is in the star of Venus (lord of 5 and 10 in 1). Venus is aspected

by Saturn ® from 8.Also we have to look into the Star Lord of Venus ( Lord of Marriage also). Venus is in the star of Rahu.Rahu is in 12. Rahu represents Mercury lord of 6 and 9 in 12.Rehu represents Moon lord of 7 in 6. Moon is in Saturns ® in 8.Rahu represents Saturn : lord of 1,2 in 8 3: (11 to 5): sub lord if Venus: is in 1. Mars is in the star of Venus. Mars ;lord of 4 and 11 in 11.so marriage is promised by Mars. We have discussed about other significators of Venus through Rahu . Also Venus is in Ketu sub: who is in 6 and it is in the star of Saturn ® in 8. Also Ketu represents Moon (lord of 7 in 6).Hence all these signify that you may face a tough time with your daughter's marriage with a struggle due to shortage of money and other tensions, delays etc. Also Mars is the

sub of 7th Cusp. hence he may be furious and accelerating the situation. Dear Sujatha ji, there are just my interpretation. Do not take into your heart! I may be wrong also!Pls update the status so that it will be useful for my study !Thanks and RegardsAdith

invite/

Dear AdithI said 'hope' not 'is' wrong. Even stalwarts go wrong.So many wrong answers on quiz alsoRegardsSujata--- On Mon, 12/1/09, adith kasinath.g.k <gkadithkasinath wrote:adith kasinath.g.k <gkadithkasinathRe: Bank loan Date: Monday, 12 January, 2009, 11:51 PM

Dear Sujata ji,I first of all request all the Members to ackoledge the receipt of any reply or messages related to their query!Because every member has the pain to take analyse in their on way ,irrespective of the result if it is right or wrong.

Their hard must be appreciated and should not be neglected. Then how the members will be motivated and why should they take pain on such cases?!.Dear Sujatha ji,Can you tell me in way you feel my interpretation is wrong! It will be known only when it happens. I may be wrong also. But it can not be ruled out now itself .

If you feel my interpretation wrong, then you must be clear enough and strong with your predictions. In such case hope your requisite on other Astrologers' analysis may not be required.Dear Seniors,

Hope I am correct on my statement! If wrong , pls give your suggestions I will take it.RegardsAdith On Mon, Jan 12, 2009 at 10:49 PM, sujata das <sujatadash1@ .co. in> wrote:

Dear AdithYes I have recievedit and I hope its wrongRegardssujata--- On Mon, 12/1/09, adith kasinath.g.k <gkadithkasinath@ gmail.com> wrote:

adith kasinath.g.k <gkadithkasinath@ gmail.com>Re: Bank loan

@gro ups.comMonday, 12 January, 2009, 10:15 PM

Prem Chopra <pramchopra1964@ gmail.com>

Re: Bank loan

Dear Sujata

Namaskaram

Thanks

Tem Pram Chopra

Dear AdithUr logic seems to be correct.2nd sub moon denoting bank is signifying 12th--investments. 11thsub signifying 2 and jup signifying 10th give me hope that with Gods grace I will be able to get through.This property that I am getting is for 38lakhs It will sell for a couple of crores in a few years. And it has to be inherited by my children and they know that, so they have to cooperate in curtailing the expenses on marriage --which is anyway a waste of money on pomp and show..Regardssujata--- On Mon, 12/1/09, adith kasinath.g.k <gkadithkasinath wrote:adith kasinath.g.k <gkadithkasinathRe: Bank loan Date: Monday, 12

January, 2009, 12:26 AM

Dear Sujathi ji,You have come up with an interesting case! As this is on the Horary, the question must be clear and focussed one. Though I got what exactly you meant, but your title says" Bank Loan"?!.

You are asking if you have to borrow money for your Daughter's marriage? You are worried about if there will be any humiliation of running out of money? Would your brothers help for the marriage?My Analysis:

Moon is l/o 11 is in 10(reputation) . Moon is in star and sub of Saturn® who is l/o 5 and 6 in 12.This reflects your mind that you are bothered about your loan if you will gate or not and also if there is any possibility damage to your dignity/reputation.

To know if you receive Loan or not: we judge 2 and 6:2: The sub lord of 2 is Moon (l/o 11 in 10) is in the star and sub lord of retrograde Planet Saturn which is lord of 5,6 in 12. This shows that there are indication for "no chances of increase in your money level by way of loan".

6: The sub Lord itself is Retrograde Saturn ,lord of not only 6 but also 5 placed in 12. Saturn is also in the star of Sun who is lord of 12. Further Saturn is in the sub of Moon ,who is in the star of Saturn®.

Hence getting loan from other people is denied here also.About your Daughter's marriage: (hope this question could have been avoided).6: (2 to 5): sub lord is Saturn®. Lord of 1 and 2 is in 8. It travels in the star of Sun (lord of 8 in 12). Saturn is in the sub of Moon who is lord of 7 in 6. and also it is in the star and sub of Retrogade Saturn.

11 :(7 to 5) : sub lord is Mars : lord of 4 and 11 in 11. good.Mars is in the star of Venus (lord of 5 and 10 in 1). Venus is aspected by Saturn ® from 8.Also we have to look into the Star Lord of Venus ( Lord of Marriage also). Venus is in the star of Rahu.

Rahu is in 12. Rahu represents Mercury lord of 6 and 9 in 12.Rehu represents Moon lord of 7 in 6. Moon is in Saturns ® in 8.Rahu represents Saturn : lord of 1,2 in 8

3: (11 to 5): sub lord if Venus: is in 1. Mars is in the star of Venus. Mars ;lord of 4 and 11 in 11.so marriage is promised by Mars. We have discussed about other significators of Venus through Rahu . Also Venus is in Ketu sub: who is in 6 and it is in the star of Saturn ® in 8. Also Ketu represents Moon (lord of 7 in 6).

Hence all these signify that you may face a tough time with your daughter's marriage with a struggle due to shortage of money and other tensions, delays etc. Also Mars is the sub of 7th Cusp. hence he may be furious and accelerating the situation.

Dear Sujatha ji, there are just my interpretation. Do not take into your heart! I may be wrong also!Pls update the status so that it will be useful for my study !Thanks and RegardsAdith

Dear Friends

Most of my money is invested in property.I have yet to pay 7 lakhs for property for which I have already paid 29 lakhs.I was wondering if I would have to raise another loan for my daughter's marriage? I don't want humiliation of running out of money.Would my brothrs help?

Moon is in sat star and sub in 12 (expenditure) ,l/o 5 6 (loan).Asc sub is ven in 5 (daughter). 6th sub sa in sun in 4, l/o 12 and sub of moon in 10 l/o11.3rd H (for assistace) has mars placed in it.11th sub mars in 3.So I suppose that marriage will be done without loan and with assistance of brothers without raising loans.Or the 6th sub sat in 12 may mean expenses through loan.I do not know.

What is your opinion?

Regards

Sujata

Add more friends to your messenger and enjoy! Go to http://messenger.. / invite/

Cricket on your mind? Visit the ultimate cricket website. Enter now!