IndiaDivine.org

Learning K P System

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Dear Gajender ji,

Please check message #18967 (/message/18967) by Tw ji for some of the learning resources on KP System.

Thanks & Regards,Punit Pandey

On Mon, Jan 12, 2009 at 3:15 AM, Gajender Singh <gajender.singh wrote:

I would like to learn K P System .

Can I learn this on line?

Can I buy a course and learn ?

If so from where ? Please let me know.Thanks

Dear Gajender Singh,

Hearty Welcome to the group.

To which part or city you beong to? Request the Gurus residing in your city or area to for studentship. You can have some books of KP from KRISHNAMURTI PUBLICATIONS, F21-A, FIRST FLOOR, SPENCER PLAZA, 769, ANNA SALAI, CHENNAI-600 002.

E-mail : kpsari

Dr. Luther Rath.

Gajender Singh <gajender.singh Sent: Monday, January 12, 2009 3:15:48 AM Learning K P System

Dr Hariharan , son of our reverend Guruji Late KSK offers correspondence course as well as books. You can contact him atKRISHNAMURTI PUBLICATIONS, F21-A, FIRST FLOOR, SPENCER PLAZA, 769, ANNA SALAI, CHENNAI-600 002.E-mail : kpsari. net.inBest regards Raakesh K Sharma--- On Mon, 1/12/09, Gajender Singh <gajender.singh wrote:Gajender Singh <gajender.singh Learning K P System Date: Monday, January 12, 2009, 3:15 AM I would like to learn K P System .Can I learn this on line? Can I buy a course and learn ? If so from where ? Please let me know.Thanks

Correspondence course is as good as buying KP books and reading them. There is no other benefit of the said correspondence course in my opinion. I am saying that because I myself have participated in Jyotish Visharad course from KPSARI and I would not recommend it to anybody.

In my opinion, the best way to learn KP is to read Nakshatra Chintamani and Further Light on Nakshatra Chintamani by Chandrakant Bhatt and asking any question in this forum. Once you have thoroughly studied both the books by Chandrakant Bhatt, then only I would suggest you to read even six readers. This is my personal approach which has changed over a period of time. Other senior KP astrologers may recommend KP 6 readers, but I think those are slightly confusing and little too detailed for the beginner.

On Mon, Jan 12, 2009 at 8:03 PM, Raakesh Sharma <divsintl wrote:

Dr Hariharan , son of our reverend Guruji Late KSK offers correspondence course as well as books.You can contact him at KRISHNAMURTI PUBLICATIONS, F21-A, FIRST FLOOR, SPENCER PLAZA, 769, ANNA SALAI, CHENNAI-600 002.E-mail : kpsari. net.in

Best regardsRaakesh K Sharma --- On Mon, 1/12/09, Gajender Singh <gajender.singh wrote:

Gajender Singh <gajender.singh

Learning K P System

Date: Monday, January 12, 2009, 3:15 AM

Dear Punitji,

A beautiful unbiased reply, which is eaxctly what I advise all those who

come to me asking how to learn KP. I too recommend Shri Chandrakant

Bhatts books first, and then the Readers. I agree that the readers are

very much confusing.

I do not know Sons of Kp personally in any manner directly or

indirectly. I remember of sending money for a course 15 year back to

them, and there was no response once the money was gone. Just yesterday

I had a visitor of the Interntional Astronomers forum, at my place, and

he too had a bad experience after sending money - No response. These are

cases from first hand and not on hearsay.

Some wrong managment of money in hands of wrong staff members or

whatever, I dont know and neither care.

regards

Bhaskar.

, " Punit Pandey " <punitp wrote:

>

> Correspondence course is as good as buying KP books and reading them.

There

> is no other benefit of the said correspondence course in my opinion. I

am

> saying that because I myself have participated in Jyotish Visharad

course

> from KPSARI and I would not recommend it to anybody.

>

> In my opinion, the best way to learn KP is to read Nakshatra

Chintamani and

> Further Light on Nakshatra Chintamani by Chandrakant Bhatt and asking

any

> question in this forum. Once you have thoroughly studied both the

books by

> Chandrakant Bhatt, then only I would suggest you to read even six

readers.

> This is my personal approach which has changed over a period of time.

Other

> senior KP astrologers may recommend KP 6 readers, but I think those

are

> slightly confusing and little too detailed for the beginner.

>

> Thanks & Regards,

>

> Punit Pandey

>

>

> On Mon, Jan 12, 2009 at 8:03 PM, Raakesh Sharma divsintl wrote:

>

> > Dr Hariharan , son of our reverend Guruji Late KSK offers

> > correspondence course as well as books.

> >

> > You can contact him at

> >

> > KRISHNAMURTI PUBLICATIONS, F21-A, FIRST FLOOR, SPENCER PLAZA, 769,

ANNA

> > SALAI, CHENNAI-600 002.

> > E-mail : kpsari net.in

> >

> >

> > Best regards

> >

> > Raakesh K Sharma

> >

> > --- On *Mon, 1/12/09, Gajender Singh gajender.singh* wrote:

> >

> > Gajender Singh gajender.singh

> > Learning K P System

> >

> > Monday, January 12, 2009, 3:15 AM

> >

> >

> > I would like to learn K P System .

> > Can I learn this on line?

> > Can I buy a course and learn ?

> > If so from where ? Please let me know.Thanks

> >

> >

> >

> >

>

|| Om Gurave Namah ||Hare Ram Krishna

Dear Punit ji,

Your this opinion is excellentand I gree .I have also find this appoach best one.

However , Students will do well if they read & digest Astrosecrets,Writings of K subramanium ( Sub lord speaks)and V ramamurti( Punarphoo) before reading KP Readers.

KP readers is a must But not for Starters.

Application of KP rules is likly to be accurate if your suggestions are followed.

with regards

OM TATSATRCSrivastava------------------------Swami_ Astrologer [Teaching & Consultations]http:\\www.cosmograce.com http:\\www.kaalvastu.com -----------------------" Let us meditate on the glorious effulgence of that Divine Being who hascreated the three worlds.May He Direct our understanding."--

-

Punit Pandey

Cc: gajender.singh

Monday, January 12, 2009 9:23 PM

Re: Learning K P System

Correspondence course is as good as buying KP books and reading them. There is no other benefit of the said correspondence course in my opinion. I am saying that because I myself have participated in Jyotish Visharad course from KPSARI and I would not recommend it to anybody.

In my opinion, the best way to learn KP is to read Nakshatra Chintamani and Further Light on Nakshatra Chintamani by Chandrakant Bhatt and asking any question in this forum. Once you have thoroughly studied both the books by Chandrakant Bhatt, then only I would suggest you to read even six readers. This is my personal approach which has changed over a period of time. Other senior KP astrologers may recommend KP 6 readers, but I think those are slightly confusing and little too detailed for the beginner.

On Mon, Jan 12, 2009 at 8:03 PM, Raakesh Sharma <divsintl > wrote:

Dr Hariharan , son of our reverend Guruji Late KSK offers correspondence course as well as books.You can contact him at KRISHNAMURTI PUBLICATIONS, F21-A, FIRST FLOOR, SPENCER PLAZA, 769, ANNA SALAI, CHENNAI-600 002.E-mail : kpsari. net.inBest regardsRaakesh K Sharma --- On Mon, 1/12/09, Gajender Singh <gajender.singh (AT) sky (DOT) com> wrote:

Gajender Singh <gajender.singh (AT) sky (DOT) com>

Learning K P System

I have a different take on this.

1. If there is no alternative, internet correspondence course is OK.

2. If there are regular course , class -room style, it is ideal. Personal interaction in a class room with a large participation, makes the subject lively and interesting.Brain storming has its own merits.

3. I speak from my personal experience,nearly 19/20 yrs ago, I went thru weekend classes. After the classes were over, students stayed behind for discussions.

4. Book reading is never a good alerrnative. No author is ever totally transparent.many authors do not reveal their failures.Hence you learn only what is meant for your eyes.

Life is one of making choices. There is nothing like a good choice or a bad choice. We are always " Wise" after the event.

Please do go ahead and make your choice.

Best wishes,

Satish

--- On Mon, 1/12/09, Punit Pandey <punitp wrote:

Punit Pandey <punitpRe: Learning K P System Cc: gajender.singhDate: Monday, January 12, 2009, 9:23 PM

Dr Hariharan , son of our reverend Guruji Late KSK offers correspondence course as well as books.You can contact him at KRISHNAMURTI PUBLICATIONS, F21-A, FIRST FLOOR, SPENCER PLAZA, 769, ANNA SALAI, CHENNAI-600 002.E-mail : kpsari. net.inBest regardsRaakesh K Sharma --- On Mon, 1/12/09, Gajender Singh <gajender.singh@ sky.com> wrote:

Gajender Singh <gajender.singh@ sky.com>

Learning K P System

@gro ups.comMonday, January 12, 2009, 3:15 AM

DEAR PUNITJI,

I'VE LEARNED KP THROUGH BOOKS WRITEEN BY SHRI SURESH SHAHASANE JI -

" KRISHNAMURTHY JTOTISH RAHASYA-PHALADESH KHAND,VOL 1 & 2 "

BUT WHEN I CHECKED HOROSCOPES (THROUGH SOFTWARES) OF VARIUOS EXAMPLES

GIVEN IN THAT BOOKS,I FOUND THOSE TO BE INCORRECT.

HOW DO U RATE THIS BOOK AS A TOOL TO LEARN KP.

PLZ ALSO GIVE DETAILS REGARDING BOOKS OF SHRI Chandrakant Bhatt,FROM

WHERE ONE CAN GET THOSE BOOKS.

REGARDS

ABHI

, " Bhaskar " <bhaskar_jyotish

wrote:

>

>

> Dear Punitji,

>

> A beautiful unbiased reply, which is eaxctly what I advise all

those who

> come to me asking how to learn KP. I too recommend Shri Chandrakant

> Bhatts books first, and then the Readers. I agree that the readers

are

> very much confusing.

>

> I do not know Sons of Kp personally in any manner directly or

> indirectly. I remember of sending money for a course 15 year back

to

> them, and there was no response once the money was gone. Just

yesterday

> I had a visitor of the Interntional Astronomers forum, at my place,

and

> he too had a bad experience after sending money - No response.

These are

> cases from first hand and not on hearsay.

>

> Some wrong managment of money in hands of wrong staff members or

> whatever, I dont know and neither care.

>

> regards

>

> Bhaskar.

>

>

, " Punit Pandey " <punitp@> wrote:

> >

> > Correspondence course is as good as buying KP books and reading

them.

> There

> > is no other benefit of the said correspondence course in my

opinion. I

> am

> > saying that because I myself have participated in Jyotish Visharad

> course

> > from KPSARI and I would not recommend it to anybody.

> >

> > In my opinion, the best way to learn KP is to read Nakshatra

> Chintamani and

> > Further Light on Nakshatra Chintamani by Chandrakant Bhatt and

asking

> any

> > question in this forum. Once you have thoroughly studied both the

> books by

> > Chandrakant Bhatt, then only I would suggest you to read even six

> readers.

> > This is my personal approach which has changed over a period of

time.

> Other

> > senior KP astrologers may recommend KP 6 readers, but I think

those

> are

> > slightly confusing and little too detailed for the beginner.

> >

> > Thanks & Regards,

> >

> > Punit Pandey

> >

> >

> > On Mon, Jan 12, 2009 at 8:03 PM, Raakesh Sharma divsintl@ wrote:

> >

> > > Dr Hariharan , son of our reverend Guruji Late KSK offers

> > > correspondence course as well as books.

> > >

> > > You can contact him at

> > >

> > > KRISHNAMURTI PUBLICATIONS, F21-A, FIRST FLOOR, SPENCER PLAZA,

> ANNA

> > > SALAI, CHENNAI-600 002.

> > > E-mail : kpsari@ net.in

> > >

> > >

> > > Best regards

> > >

> > > Raakesh K Sharma

> > >

> > > --- On *Mon, 1/12/09, Gajender Singh gajender.singh@* wrote:

> > >

> > > Gajender Singh gajender.singh@

> > > Learning K P System

> > >

> > > Monday, January 12, 2009, 3:15 AM

> > >

> > >

> > > I would like to learn K P System .

> > > Can I learn this on line?

> > > Can I buy a course and learn ?

> > > If so from where ? Please let me know.Thanks

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> >

>

Dear Abhi ji,

I have not read Shri Suresh Shahasane ji's books and hence I can not comment on these books. Though if you can read Marathi, my personal favorites are Krishnamurti Siddhant by Jyotindra Hasbe. In my opinion, Hasbe ji's book are as good as Chandrakant Bhatt's book. Though Chandrakant Bhatt ji's books have more examples. I don't know whether Krishnamurti Siddhant by Shri Jyotindra Hasbe are available in English or not.

On Mon, Jan 12, 2009 at 10:15 PM, abhi_ca_2004 <abhi_ca_2004 wrote:

DEAR PUNITJI,I'VE LEARNED KP THROUGH BOOKS WRITEEN BY SHRI SURESH SHAHASANE JI - " KRISHNAMURTHY JTOTISH RAHASYA-PHALADESH KHAND,VOL 1 & 2 " BUT WHEN I CHECKED HOROSCOPES (THROUGH SOFTWARES) OF VARIUOS EXAMPLES

GIVEN IN THAT BOOKS,I FOUND THOSE TO BE INCORRECT.HOW DO U RATE THIS BOOK AS A TOOL TO LEARN KP.PLZ ALSO GIVE DETAILS REGARDING BOOKS OF SHRI Chandrakant Bhatt,FROM WHERE ONE CAN GET THOSE BOOKS.REGARDS

ABHI , " Bhaskar " <bhaskar_jyotish wrote:

>> > Dear Punitji,> > A beautiful unbiased reply, which is eaxctly what I advise all those who> come to me asking how to learn KP. I too recommend Shri Chandrakant

> Bhatts books first, and then the Readers. I agree that the readers are> very much confusing.> > I do not know Sons of Kp personally in any manner directly or> indirectly. I remember of sending money for a course 15 year back

to> them, and there was no response once the money was gone. Just yesterday> I had a visitor of the Interntional Astronomers forum, at my place, and> he too had a bad experience after sending money - No response.

These are> cases from first hand and not on hearsay.> > Some wrong managment of money in hands of wrong staff members or> whatever, I dont know and neither care.> > regards>

> Bhaskar.> > > > > > > > > , " Punit Pandey " <punitp@> wrote:

> >> > Correspondence course is as good as buying KP books and reading them.> There> > is no other benefit of the said correspondence course in my opinion. I> am> > saying that because I myself have participated in Jyotish Visharad

> course> > from KPSARI and I would not recommend it to anybody.> >> > In my opinion, the best way to learn KP is to read Nakshatra> Chintamani and> > Further Light on Nakshatra Chintamani by Chandrakant Bhatt and

asking> any> > question in this forum. Once you have thoroughly studied both the> books by> > Chandrakant Bhatt, then only I would suggest you to read even six> readers.> > This is my personal approach which has changed over a period of

time.> Other> > senior KP astrologers may recommend KP 6 readers, but I think those> are> > slightly confusing and little too detailed for the beginner.> >> > Thanks & Regards,

> >> > Punit Pandey> >> >> > On Mon, Jan 12, 2009 at 8:03 PM, Raakesh Sharma divsintl@ wrote:> >> > > Dr Hariharan , son of our reverend Guruji Late KSK offers

> > > correspondence course as well as books.> > >> > > You can contact him at> > >> > > KRISHNAMURTI PUBLICATIONS, F21-A, FIRST FLOOR, SPENCER PLAZA, 769,

> ANNA> > > SALAI, CHENNAI-600 002.> > > E-mail : kpsari@ net.in> > >> > >> > > Best regards> > >

> > > Raakesh K Sharma> > >> > > --- On *Mon, 1/12/09, Gajender Singh gajender.singh@* wrote:> > >> > > Gajender Singh gajender.singh@> > > Learning K P System

> > > > > > Monday, January 12, 2009, 3:15 AM> > >> > >> > > I would like to learn K P System .

> > > Can I learn this on line?> > > Can I buy a course and learn ?> > > If so from where ? Please let me know.Thanks> > >> > >> > >> > >

> >>

Dear Swami ji,Precisely the point I made few months ago. I have KP Readers since 1992 and every time I sit down with it I just cannot continue. Without being disrespectful to anyone, I have to say that the language used in 3rd reader is beyond my comprehension at least. In my opinion those volumes should be re-written to be readily understood by beginners.I too tend to agree with reading the books you suggested but where can I get them? I also read a suggestion just now to enrol in correspondence courses which is a welcome idea.RegardsSunil

swami <swami Sent: Monday, January 12, 2009 5:15:06 PMRe: Learning K P System

Dear Punit ji,

Your this opinion is excellentand I gree .I have also find this appoach best one.

However , Students will do well if they read & digest Astrosecrets,Writings of K subramanium ( Sub lord speaks)and V ramamurti( Punarphoo) before reading KP Readers.

Application of KP rules is likly to be accurate if your suggestions are followed.

with regards

OM TATSATRCSrivastava------------ --------- --------- --------- --------- ---------Swami_ Astrologer [Teaching & Consultations]http:\\www.cosmogra ce.com http:\\www.kaalvast u.com ------------ --------- --------- --------- --------- --------" Let us meditate on the glorious effulgence of that Divine Being who hascreated the three worlds.May He Direct our understanding. "------------ --------- --------- --------- --------- --------- --------- --

-

Punit Pandey

@gro ups.com

Cc: gajender.singh@ sky.com

Dr Hariharan , son of our reverend Guruji Late KSK offers correspondence course as well as books.You can contact him at KRISHNAMURTI PUBLICATIONS, F21-A, FIRST FLOOR, SPENCER PLAZA, 769, ANNA SALAI, CHENNAI-600 002.E-mail : kpsari. net.inBest regardsRaakesh K Sharma --- On Mon, 1/12/09, Gajender Singh <gajender.singh@ sky.com> wrote:

Learning K P System

Dear Bhaskar ji,Oh really? That is an eye opener! I just wrote a reply on this forum and wanted to join the correspondence course. As regards KP Readers, I too have the same opinion. They are very badly written. Wrote an email to KP Book sellers (two of them) and no reply whatsoever. I am going to ask a friend of mine in Chennai to buy those books and mail them to someone in Goa who will then send it to me.Bought KP Astro 3.0 in July/August with great deal of enthusiasm. Till day it is not working. Wrote to Mr. Rangarajan who profers certain cosmetic suggestions everytime but it just does not work. And to think of it, I was the one who was advocating this software to Mr. Sunaparantha and others on various fora, including this very oneRegards.Sunil

Bhaskar <bhaskar_jyotish Sent: Monday, January 12, 2009 5:09:00 PM Re: Learning K P System

Dear Punitji,A beautiful unbiased reply, which is eaxctly what I advise all those whocome to me asking how to learn KP. I too recommend Shri ChandrakantBhatts books first, and then the Readers. I agree that the readers arevery much confusing.I do not know Sons of Kp personally in any manner directly orindirectly. I remember of sending money for a course 15 year back tothem, and there was no response once the money was gone. Just yesterdayI had a visitor of the Interntional Astronomers forum, at my place, andhe too had a bad experience after sending money - No response. These arecases from first hand and not on hearsay.Some wrong managment of money in hands of wrong staff members orwhatever, I dont know and neither care.regardsBhaskar.@gro ups.com, "Punit Pandey" <punitp wrote:>> Correspondence course is as good as buying KP books and reading them.There> is no other benefit of the said correspondence course in my opinion. Iam> saying that because I myself have participated in Jyotish Visharadcourse> from KPSARI and I would not recommend it to anybody.>> In my opinion, the best way to learn KP is to read NakshatraChintamani and> Further Light on Nakshatra Chintamani by Chandrakant Bhatt and askingany> question in this forum. Once you have thoroughly studied both thebooks by> Chandrakant Bhatt, then only I would suggest you to read even sixreaders.> This is my personal approach which has changed over a period of time.Other> senior KP astrologers may recommend KP 6 readers, but I think

thoseare> slightly confusing and little too detailed for the beginner.>> Thanks & Regards,>> Punit Pandey>>> On Mon, Jan 12, 2009 at 8:03 PM, Raakesh Sharma divsintl wrote:>> > Dr Hariharan , son of our reverend Guruji Late KSK offers> > correspondence course as well as books.> >> > You can contact him at> >> > KRISHNAMURTI PUBLICATIONS, F21-A, FIRST FLOOR, SPENCER PLAZA, 769,ANNA> > SALAI, CHENNAI-600 002.> > E-mail : kpsari net.in> >> >> > Best regards> >> > Raakesh K Sharma> >> > --- On *Mon, 1/12/09, Gajender Singh gajender.singh@ ...* wrote:> >> > Gajender Singh gajender.singh@ ...> > Learning K P System> > To:

@gro ups.com> > Monday, January 12, 2009, 3:15 AM> >> >> > I would like to learn K P System .> > Can I learn this on line?> > Can I buy a course and learn ?> > If so from where ? Please let me know.Thanks> >> >> >> >>

Dear Sunil ji,

KP readers are wonderful books. I was not recommending them just because those are too detailed to comprehend by a beginner. Nakshatra Chintamani and other books I have mentioned are kind of summary, but if we have to go into the detail of KP system, there is no way other than to study KP readers. More information and more detail meaning more complexity and difficult to understand but without reading KP readers, in my opinion, KP knowledge can not complete.

On Mon, Jan 12, 2009 at 10:51 PM, Sunil Sharma <sunilsharma21 wrote:

Dear Swami ji,Precisely the point I made few months ago. I have KP Readers since 1992 and every time I sit down with it I just cannot continue. Without being disrespectful to anyone, I have to say that the language used in 3rd reader is beyond my comprehension at least. In my opinion those volumes should be re-written to be readily understood by beginners.

I too tend to agree with reading the books you suggested but where can I get them? I also read a suggestion just now to enrol in correspondence courses which is a welcome idea.RegardsSunil

swami <swami Sent: Monday, January 12, 2009 5:15:06 PM Re: Learning K P System

Dear Punit ji,

with regards

OM TATSATRCSrivastava------------ --------- --------- --------- --------- ---------Swami_ Astrologer [Teaching & Consultations]http:\\www.cosmogra ce.com http:\\www.kaalvast u.com

------------ --------- --------- --------- --------- -------- " Let us meditate on the glorious effulgence of that Divine Being who hascreated the three worlds.May He Direct our understanding. "

------------ --------- --------- --------- --------- --------- --------- --

-

Punit Pandey

@gro ups.com

Cc: gajender.singh@ sky.com

Dr Hariharan , son of our reverend Guruji Late KSK offers correspondence course as well as books.You can contact him at KRISHNAMURTI PUBLICATIONS, F21-A, FIRST FLOOR, SPENCER PLAZA, 769, ANNA SALAI, CHENNAI-600 002.E-mail : kpsari. net.in

Best regardsRaakesh K Sharma --- On Mon, 1/12/09, Gajender Singh <gajender.singh@ sky.com> wrote:

Learning K P System

@gro ups.com

Monday, January 12, 2009, 3:15 AM

Dear Friends,

It seems that I have kicked off a wrong discussion here. My mistake. Though our intentions may be right, but the wrong message it going here. I request everybody not to name any person or the product in the discussion.

On Mon, Jan 12, 2009 at 11:01 PM, Sunil Sharma <sunilsharma21 wrote:

Dear Bhaskar ji,Oh really? That is an eye opener! I just wrote a reply on this forum and wanted to join the correspondence course. As regards KP Readers, I too have the same opinion. They are very badly written. Wrote an email to KP Book sellers (two of them) and no reply whatsoever. I am going to ask a friend of mine in Chennai to buy those books and mail them to someone in Goa who will then send it to me.

Bought KP Astro 3.0 in July/August with great deal of enthusiasm. Till day it is not working. Wrote to Mr. Rangarajan who profers certain cosmetic suggestions everytime but it just does not work. And to think of it, I was the one who was advocating this software to Mr. Sunaparantha and others on various fora, including this very one

Regards.Sunil

Bhaskar <bhaskar_jyotish Sent: Monday, January 12, 2009 5:09:00 PM

Dear Punitji,A beautiful unbiased reply, which is eaxctly what I advise all those whocome to me asking how to learn KP. I too recommend Shri ChandrakantBhatts books first, and then the Readers. I agree that the readers are

very much confusing.I do not know Sons of Kp personally in any manner directly orindirectly. I remember of sending money for a course 15 year back tothem, and there was no response once the money was gone. Just yesterday

I had a visitor of the Interntional Astronomers forum, at my place, andhe too had a bad experience after sending money - No response. These arecases from first hand and not on hearsay.Some wrong managment of money in hands of wrong staff members or

whatever, I dont know and neither care.regardsBhaskar.

@gro ups.com, " Punit Pandey " <punitp wrote:>> Correspondence course is as good as buying KP books and reading them.

There> is no other benefit of the said correspondence course in my opinion. Iam> saying that because I myself have participated in Jyotish Visharadcourse> from KPSARI and I would not recommend it to anybody.

>> In my opinion, the best way to learn KP is to read NakshatraChintamani and> Further Light on Nakshatra Chintamani by Chandrakant Bhatt and askingany> question in this forum. Once you have thoroughly studied both the

books by> Chandrakant Bhatt, then only I would suggest you to read even sixreaders.> This is my personal approach which has changed over a period of time.Other> senior KP astrologers may recommend KP 6 readers, but I think those

are> slightly confusing and little too detailed for the beginner.>> Thanks & Regards,>> Punit Pandey>>> On Mon, Jan 12, 2009 at 8:03 PM, Raakesh Sharma divsintl wrote:

>> > Dr Hariharan , son of our reverend Guruji Late KSK offers> > correspondence course as well as books.> >> > You can contact him at> >> > KRISHNAMURTI PUBLICATIONS, F21-A, FIRST FLOOR, SPENCER PLAZA, 769,

ANNA> > SALAI, CHENNAI-600 002.> > E-mail : kpsari net.in> >> >> > Best regards> >> > Raakesh K Sharma

> >> > --- On *Mon, 1/12/09, Gajender Singh gajender.singh@ ...* wrote:> >> > Gajender Singh gajender.singh@ ...> > Learning K P System

> > @gro ups.com > > Monday, January 12, 2009, 3:15 AM> >> >> > I would like to learn K P System .> > Can I learn this on line?> > Can I buy a course and learn ?

> > If so from where ? Please let me know.Thanks> >> >> >> >>

Mr Abhi,

Shri Suresh Sahasne has written the best books in simple language for

any beginner and expert both to understand. If you cant understand his

books and find them incorrect then the problem lies with your ownself

and the software you use, and please do not put blame on the author.

I rate it as a jewel among the finest books to learn KP.

But I have understood with your query how much you can grasp KP. Just

digest one book before you ask for others.

Bhaskar.

, " abhi_ca_2004 " <abhi_ca_2004

wrote:

>

>

> DEAR PUNITJI,

>

> I'VE LEARNED KP THROUGH BOOKS WRITEEN BY SHRI SURESH SHAHASANE JI -

> " KRISHNAMURTHY JTOTISH RAHASYA-PHALADESH KHAND,VOL 1 & 2 "

> BUT WHEN I CHECKED HOROSCOPES (THROUGH SOFTWARES) OF VARIUOS EXAMPLES

> GIVEN IN THAT BOOKS,I FOUND THOSE TO BE INCORRECT.

>

> HOW DO U RATE THIS BOOK AS A TOOL TO LEARN KP.

> PLZ ALSO GIVE DETAILS REGARDING BOOKS OF SHRI Chandrakant Bhatt,FROM

> WHERE ONE CAN GET THOSE BOOKS.

>

> REGARDS

>

> ABHI

>

>

>

>

, " Bhaskar " bhaskar_jyotish@

> wrote:

> >

> >

> > Dear Punitji,

> >

> > A beautiful unbiased reply, which is eaxctly what I advise all

> those who

> > come to me asking how to learn KP. I too recommend Shri Chandrakant

> > Bhatts books first, and then the Readers. I agree that the readers

> are

> > very much confusing.

> >

> > I do not know Sons of Kp personally in any manner directly or

> > indirectly. I remember of sending money for a course 15 year back

> to

> > them, and there was no response once the money was gone. Just

> yesterday

> > I had a visitor of the Interntional Astronomers forum, at my place,

> and

> > he too had a bad experience after sending money - No response.

> These are

> > cases from first hand and not on hearsay.

> >

> > Some wrong managment of money in hands of wrong staff members or

> > whatever, I dont know and neither care.

> >

> > regards

> >

> > Bhaskar.

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> > , " Punit Pandey " <punitp@> wrote:

> > >

> > > Correspondence course is as good as buying KP books and reading

> them.

> > There

> > > is no other benefit of the said correspondence course in my

> opinion. I

> > am

> > > saying that because I myself have participated in Jyotish Visharad

> > course

> > > from KPSARI and I would not recommend it to anybody.

> > >

> > > In my opinion, the best way to learn KP is to read Nakshatra

> > Chintamani and

> > > Further Light on Nakshatra Chintamani by Chandrakant Bhatt and

> asking

> > any

> > > question in this forum. Once you have thoroughly studied both the

> > books by

> > > Chandrakant Bhatt, then only I would suggest you to read even six

> > readers.

> > > This is my personal approach which has changed over a period of

> time.

> > Other

> > > senior KP astrologers may recommend KP 6 readers, but I think

> those

> > are

> > > slightly confusing and little too detailed for the beginner.

> > >

> > > Thanks & Regards,

> > >

> > > Punit Pandey

> > >

> > >

> > > On Mon, Jan 12, 2009 at 8:03 PM, Raakesh Sharma divsintl@ wrote:

> > >

> > > > Dr Hariharan , son of our reverend Guruji Late KSK offers

> > > > correspondence course as well as books.

> > > >

> > > > You can contact him at

> > > >

> > > > KRISHNAMURTI PUBLICATIONS, F21-A, FIRST FLOOR, SPENCER PLAZA,

> 769,

> > ANNA

> > > > SALAI, CHENNAI-600 002.

> > > > E-mail : kpsari@ net.in

> > > >

> > > >

> > > > Best regards

> > > >

> > > > Raakesh K Sharma

> > > >

> > > > --- On *Mon, 1/12/09, Gajender Singh gajender.singh@* wrote:

> > > >

> > > > Gajender Singh gajender.singh@

> > > > Learning K P System

> > > >

> > > > Monday, January 12, 2009, 3:15 AM

> > > >

> > > >

> > > > I would like to learn K P System .

> > > > Can I learn this on line?

> > > > Can I buy a course and learn ?

> > > > If so from where ? Please let me know.Thanks

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > >

> >

>

For those lovers of Kp who do not have any KP courses in their city of

Location, I recommend -

1) Books by Chandrakant Bhatt.

2) Books by Suresh Sahasne ( In Hindi and Marathi )

3) Astrosecrets ( All 3 Parts )

4) KP Readers

( All above in that Order ),

and secondly keep friendship with some KP astrologer in your area who

can guide you once in a while. After that You do not need anybody. these

books are enough, This forum is enough and Your experience with charts

is enough.

Bhaskar.

, Sunil Sharma <sunilsharma21

wrote:

>

> Dear Bhaskar ji,

> Oh really? That is an eye opener! I just wrote a reply on this forum

and wanted to join the correspondence course.

> As regards KP Readers, I too have the same opinion. They are very

badly written. Wrote an email to KP Book sellers (two of them) and no

reply whatsoever. I am going to ask a friend of mine in Chennai to buy

those books and mail them to someone in Goa who will then send it to me.

> Bought KP Astro 3.0 in July/August with great deal of enthusiasm. Till

day it is not working. Wrote to Mr. Rangarajan who profers certain

cosmetic suggestions everytime but it just does not work. And to think

of it, I was the one who was advocating this software to Mr.

Sunaparantha and others on various fora, including this very one

> Regards.

> Sunil

>

>

>

>

> ________________________________

> Bhaskar bhaskar_jyotish

>

> Monday, January 12, 2009 5:09:00 PM

> Re: Learning K P System

>

>

>

> Dear Punitji,

>

> A beautiful unbiased reply, which is eaxctly what I advise all those

who

> come to me asking how to learn KP. I too recommend Shri Chandrakant

> Bhatts books first, and then the Readers. I agree that the readers are

> very much confusing.

>

> I do not know Sons of Kp personally in any manner directly or

> indirectly. I remember of sending money for a course 15 year back to

> them, and there was no response once the money was gone. Just

yesterday

> I had a visitor of the Interntional Astronomers forum, at my place,

and

> he too had a bad experience after sending money - No response. These

are

> cases from first hand and not on hearsay.

>

> Some wrong managment of money in hands of wrong staff members or

> whatever, I dont know and neither care.

>

> regards

>

> Bhaskar.

>

> @gro ups.com, " Punit Pandey " punitp@ wrote:

> >

> > Correspondence course is as good as buying KP books and reading

them.

> There

> > is no other benefit of the said correspondence course in my opinion.

I

> am

> > saying that because I myself have participated in Jyotish Visharad

> course

> > from KPSARI and I would not recommend it to anybody.

> >

> > In my opinion, the best way to learn KP is to read Nakshatra

> Chintamani and

> > Further Light on Nakshatra Chintamani by Chandrakant Bhatt and

asking

> any

> > question in this forum. Once you have thoroughly studied both the

> books by

> > Chandrakant Bhatt, then only I would suggest you to read even six

> readers.

> > This is my personal approach which has changed over a period of

time.

> Other

> > senior KP astrologers may recommend KP 6 readers, but I think those

> are

> > slightly confusing and little too detailed for the beginner.

> >

> > Thanks & Regards,

> >

> > Punit Pandey

> >

> >

> > On Mon, Jan 12, 2009 at 8:03 PM, Raakesh Sharma divsintl@ wrote:

> >

> > > Dr Hariharan , son of our reverend Guruji Late KSK offers

> > > correspondence course as well as books.

> > >

> > > You can contact him at

> > >

> > > KRISHNAMURTI PUBLICATIONS, F21-A, FIRST FLOOR, SPENCER PLAZA, 769,

> ANNA

> > > SALAI, CHENNAI-600 002.

> > > E-mail : kpsari@ net.in

> > >

> > >

> > > Best regards

> > >

> > > Raakesh K Sharma

> > >

> > > --- On *Mon, 1/12/09, Gajender Singh gajender.singh@ ...* wrote:

> > >

> > > Gajender Singh gajender.singh@ ...

> > > Learning K P System

> > > @gro ups.com

> > > Monday, January 12, 2009, 3:15 AM

> > >

> > >

> > > I would like to learn K P System .

> > > Can I learn this on line?

> > > Can I buy a course and learn ?

> > > If so from where ? Please let me know.Thanks

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> >

>

I Purchased these books ( KP Readers) in 1985 but understood them only

in 2005.

That is an honest confession.

regards/Bhaskar.

, Sunil Sharma <sunilsharma21

wrote:

>

> Dear Swami ji,

> Precisely the point I made few months ago. I have KP Readers since

1992 and every time I sit down with it I just cannot continue. Without

being disrespectful to anyone, I have to say that the language used in

3rd reader is beyond my comprehension at least. In my opinion those

volumes should be re-written to be readily understood by beginners.

> I too tend to agree with reading the books you suggested but where can

I get them?

> I also read a suggestion just now to enrol in correspondence courses

which is a welcome idea.

> Regards

> Sunil

>

>

>

>

> ________________________________

> swami swami

>

> Monday, January 12, 2009 5:15:06 PM

>

>

>

> || Om Gurave Namah ||

> Hare Ram Krishna

> Dear Punit ji,

> Your this opinion is excellentand I gree .I have also find this

appoach best one.

> However , Students will do well if they read & digest

Astrosecrets,Writings of K subramanium ( Sub lord speaks)and V

ramamurti( Punarphoo) before reading KP Readers.

> KP readers is a must But not for Starters.

>

> Application of KP rules is likly to be accurate if your suggestions

are followed.

> with regards

>

>

> OM TATSAT

> RCSrivastava

> ------------ --------- --------- --------- --------- ---------

> Swami_ Astrologer [Teaching & Consultations]

> http:\\www.cosmogra ce.com http:\\www.kaalvast u.com

> ------------ --------- --------- --------- --------- --------

> " Let us meditate on the glorious effulgence of that Divine Being who

has

> created the three worlds.May He Direct our understanding. "

> ------------ --------- --------- --------- --------- ---------

--------- --

>

> -

> Punit Pandey

> @gro ups.com

> Cc: gajender.singh@ sky.com

> Monday, January 12, 2009 9:23 PM

>

There is no other benefit of the said correspondence course in my

opinion. I am saying that because I myself have participated in Jyotish

Visharad course from KPSARI and I would not recommend it to anybody.

>

Chintamani and Further Light on Nakshatra Chintamani by Chandrakant

Bhatt and asking any question in this forum. Once you have thoroughly

studied both the books by Chandrakant Bhatt, then only I would suggest

you to read even six readers. This is my personal approach which has

changed over a period of time. Other senior KP astrologers may recommend

KP 6 readers, but I think those are slightly confusing and little too

detailed for the beginner.

>

> Thanks & Regards,

>

> Punit Pandey

>

>

>

> On Mon, Jan 12, 2009 at 8:03 PM, Raakesh Sharma divsintl >

wrote:

>

> Dr Hariharan , son of our reverend Guruji Late KSK offers

correspondence course as well as books.

>

> You can contact him at

>

>

> KRISHNAMURTI PUBLICATIONS, F21-A, FIRST FLOOR, SPENCER PLAZA, 769,

ANNA SALAI, CHENNAI-600 002.

> E-mail : kpsari net.in

>

>

> Best regards

>

> Raakesh K Sharma

>

>

> --- On Mon, 1/12/09, Gajender Singh <gajender.singh@ sky.com> wrote:

>

> Gajender Singh <gajender.singh@ sky.com>

>

> Learning K P System

>

> @gro ups.com

> Monday, January 12, 2009, 3:15 AM

>

>

>

>

>

> I would like to learn K P System .

> Can I learn this on line?

> Can I buy a course and learn ?

> If so from where ? Please let me know.Thanks

>

I too intend to learn KP and also have requested Punitji for advising if anybody based out of Bombay can take private or personal tutions on KP. I do not mind paying any fee for this but if somebody can advise on good KP astrologer, that would be great help from this forum. I intend to learn from basics till the last straw of KP.

Can anybody help me?? Thanks Hanu--- On Mon, 1/12/09, Bhaskar <bhaskar_jyotish wrote:

Bhaskar <bhaskar_jyotish Re: Learning K P System Date: Monday, January 12, 2009, 11:42 PM

For those lovers of Kp who do not have any KP courses in their city ofLocation, I recommend -1) Books by Chandrakant Bhatt.2) Books by Suresh Sahasne ( In Hindi and Marathi )3) Astrosecrets ( All 3 Parts )4) KP Readers( All above in that Order ),and secondly keep friendship with some KP astrologer in your area whocan guide you once in a while. After that You do not need anybody. thesebooks are enough, This forum is enough and Your experience with chartsis enough.Bhaskar.@gro ups.com, Sunil Sharma <sunilsharma21@ ...>wrote:>> Dear Bhaskar ji,> Oh really? That is an eye opener! I just wrote a reply on this forumand wanted to join the correspondence course.> As regards KP Readers, I too have the same opinion. They are verybadly

written. Wrote an email to KP Book sellers (two of them) and noreply whatsoever. I am going to ask a friend of mine in Chennai to buythose books and mail them to someone in Goa who will then send it to me.> Bought KP Astro 3.0 in July/August with great deal of enthusiasm. Tillday it is not working. Wrote to Mr. Rangarajan who profers certaincosmetic suggestions everytime but it just does not work. And to thinkof it, I was the one who was advocating this software to Mr.Sunaparantha and others on various fora, including this very one> Regards.> Sunil>>>>> ____________ _________ _________ __> Bhaskar bhaskar_jyotish@ ...> @gro ups.com> Monday, January 12, 2009 5:09:00 PM> Re: Learning K P

System>>>> Dear Punitji,>> A beautiful unbiased reply, which is eaxctly what I advise all thosewho> come to me asking how to learn KP. I too recommend Shri Chandrakant> Bhatts books first, and then the Readers. I agree that the readers are> very much confusing.>> I do not know Sons of Kp personally in any manner directly or> indirectly. I remember of sending money for a course 15 year back to> them, and there was no response once the money was gone. Justyesterday> I had a visitor of the Interntional Astronomers forum, at my place,and> he too had a bad experience after sending money - No response. Theseare> cases from first hand and not on hearsay.>> Some wrong managment of money in hands of wrong staff members or> whatever, I dont know and neither care.>> regards>>

Bhaskar.>> @gro ups.com, "Punit Pandey" punitp@ wrote:> >> > Correspondence course is as good as buying KP books and readingthem.> There> > is no other benefit of the said correspondence course in my opinion.I> am> > saying that because I myself have participated in Jyotish Visharad> course> > from KPSARI and I would not recommend it to anybody.> >> > In my opinion, the best way to learn KP is to read Nakshatra> Chintamani and> > Further Light on Nakshatra Chintamani by Chandrakant Bhatt andasking> any> > question in this forum. Once you have thoroughly studied both the> books by> > Chandrakant Bhatt, then only I would suggest you to read even six> readers.> > This is my personal approach which has changed over a period oftime.>

Other> > senior KP astrologers may recommend KP 6 readers, but I think those> are> > slightly confusing and little too detailed for the beginner.> >> > Thanks & Regards,> >> > Punit Pandey> >> >> > On Mon, Jan 12, 2009 at 8:03 PM, Raakesh Sharma divsintl@ wrote:> >> > > Dr Hariharan , son of our reverend Guruji Late KSK offers> > > correspondence course as well as books.> > >> > > You can contact him at> > >> > > KRISHNAMURTI PUBLICATIONS, F21-A, FIRST FLOOR, SPENCER PLAZA, 769,> ANNA> > > SALAI, CHENNAI-600 002.> > > E-mail : kpsari@ net.in> > >> > >> > > Best regards> > >> > > Raakesh K Sharma> > >> > > --- On *Mon, 1/12/09, Gajender Singh

gajender.singh@ ...* wrote:> > >> > > Gajender Singh gajender.singh@ ...> > > Learning K P System> > > @gro ups.com> > > Monday, January 12, 2009, 3:15 AM> > >> > >> > > I would like to learn K P System .> > > Can I learn this on line?> > > Can I buy a course and learn ?> > > If so from where ? Please let me know.Thanks> > >> > >> > >> > >> >>

Same is my experience with KPSARIswamynathan--- On Mon, 12/1/09, Punit Pandey <punitp wrote:Punit Pandey <punitpRe: Learning K P System Cc: gajender.singhDate: Monday, 12 January, 2009, 9:23 PM

Best regardsRaakesh K Sharma --- On Mon, 1/12/09, Gajender Singh <gajender.singh@ sky.com> wrote:

Learning K P System

Add more friends to your messenger and enjoy! Invite them now.

Good assessment based on my experienceswamynathan--- On Mon, 12/1/09, Bhaskar <bhaskar_jyotish wrote:Bhaskar <bhaskar_jyotish Re: Learning K P System Date: Monday, 12 January, 2009, 9:39 PM

Dear Punitji,

A beautiful unbiased reply, which is eaxctly what I advise all those who

come to me asking how to learn KP. I too recommend Shri Chandrakant

Bhatts books first, and then the Readers. I agree that the readers are

very much confusing.

I do not know Sons of Kp personally in any manner directly or

indirectly. I remember of sending money for a course 15 year back to

them, and there was no response once the money was gone. Just yesterday

I had a visitor of the Interntional Astronomers forum, at my place, and

he too had a bad experience after sending money - No response. These are

cases from first hand and not on hearsay.

Some wrong managment of money in hands of wrong staff members or

whatever, I dont know and neither care.

regards

Bhaskar.

@gro ups.com, "Punit Pandey" <punitp wrote:

>

There

> is no other benefit of the said correspondence course in my opinion. I

am

> saying that because I myself have participated in Jyotish Visharad

course

> from KPSARI and I would not recommend it to anybody.

>

Chintamani and

> Further Light on Nakshatra Chintamani by Chandrakant Bhatt and asking

any

> question in this forum. Once you have thoroughly studied both the

books by

> Chandrakant Bhatt, then only I would suggest you to read even six

readers.

> This is my personal approach which has changed over a period of time.

Other

> senior KP astrologers may recommend KP 6 readers, but I think those

are

> slightly confusing and little too detailed for the beginner.

>

> Thanks & Regards,

>

> Punit Pandey

>

>

> On Mon, Jan 12, 2009 at 8:03 PM, Raakesh Sharma divsintl wrote:

>

> > Dr Hariharan , son of our reverend Guruji Late KSK offers

> > correspondence course as well as books.

> >

> > You can contact him at

> >

> > KRISHNAMURTI PUBLICATIONS, F21-A, FIRST FLOOR, SPENCER PLAZA, 769,

ANNA

> > SALAI, CHENNAI-600 002.

> > E-mail : kpsari net.in

> >

> >

> > Best regards

> >

> > Raakesh K Sharma

> >

> > --- On *Mon, 1/12/09, Gajender Singh gajender.singh@ ...* wrote:

> >

> > Gajender Singh gajender.singh@ ...

> > Learning K P System

> > @gro ups.com

> > Monday, January 12, 2009, 3:15 AM

> >

> >

> > I would like to learn K P System .

> > Can I learn this on line?

> > Can I buy a course and learn ?

> > If so from where ? Please let me know.Thanks

> >

> >

> >

> >

>

From Chandigarh to Chennai - find friends all over India.

could any body tell me is there a person who imparting KPsystem at Bangalore.I am frantically searching.swamynathan--- On Mon, 12/1/09, R Satish <rsatish1942 wrote:R Satish <rsatish1942Re: Learning K P System Date: Monday, 12 January, 2009, 10:08 PM

I have a different take on this.

1. If there is no alternative, internet correspondence course is OK.

2. If there are regular course , class -room style, it is ideal. Personal interaction in a class room with a large participation, makes the subject lively and interesting. Brain storming has its own merits.

3. I speak from my personal experience,nearly 19/20 yrs ago, I went thru weekend classes. After the classes were over, students stayed behind for discussions.

4. Book reading is never a good alerrnative. No author is ever totally transparent. many authors do not reveal their failures.Hence you learn only what is meant for your eyes.

Life is one of making choices. There is nothing like a good choice or a bad choice. We are always " Wise" after the event.

Please do go ahead and make your choice.

Best wishes,

Satish

--- On Mon, 1/12/09, Punit Pandey <punitp (AT) gmail (DOT) com> wrote:

Punit Pandey <punitp (AT) gmail (DOT) com>Re: Learning K P System@gro ups.comCc: gajender.singh@ sky.comMonday, January 12, 2009, 9:23 PM

Learning K P System

With these comment I cannot come to a conclusion to which SW I have to go. I donot have money to squander. HOW ABOUT JYOTISH DEEPIKA VER 3.0 Anybody can comment on this Sw??Swamynathan--- On Mon, 12/1/09, Sunil Sharma <sunilsharma21 wrote:Sunil Sharma <sunilsharma21Re: Re: Learning K P System Date: Monday, 12 January, 2009, 11:01 PM

Dear Bhaskar ji,Oh really? That is an eye opener! I just wrote a reply on this forum and wanted to join the correspondence course. As regards KP Readers, I too have the same opinion. They are very badly written. Wrote an email to KP Book sellers (two of them) and no reply whatsoever. I am going to ask a friend of mine in Chennai to buy those books and mail them to someone in Goa who will then send it to me.Bought KP Astro 3.0 in July/August with great deal of enthusiasm. Till day it is not working. Wrote to Mr. Rangarajan who profers certain cosmetic suggestions everytime but it just does not work. And to think of it, I was the one who was advocating this software to Mr. Sunaparantha and others on various fora, including this very oneRegards.Sunil

Bhaskar <bhaskar_jyotish@ .co. in>@gro ups.comMonday, January 12, 2009 5:09:00 PM Re: Learning K P System

Dear Punitji,A beautiful unbiased reply, which is eaxctly what I advise all those whocome to me asking how to learn KP. I too recommend Shri ChandrakantBhatts books first, and then the Readers. I agree that the readers arevery much confusing.I do not know Sons of Kp personally in any manner directly orindirectly. I remember of sending money for a course 15 year back tothem, and there was no response once the money was gone. Just yesterdayI had a visitor of the Interntional Astronomers forum, at my place, andhe too had a bad experience after sending money - No response. These arecases from first hand and not on hearsay.Some wrong managment of money in hands of wrong staff members orwhatever, I dont know and neither care.regardsBhaskar.@gro ups.com, "Punit Pandey"

<punitp wrote:>> Correspondence course is as good as buying KP books and reading them.There> is no other benefit of the said correspondence course in my opinion. Iam> saying that because I myself have participated in Jyotish Visharadcourse> from KPSARI and I would not recommend it to anybody.>> In my opinion, the best way to learn KP is to read NakshatraChintamani and> Further Light on Nakshatra Chintamani by Chandrakant Bhatt and askingany> question in this forum. Once you have thoroughly studied both thebooks by> Chandrakant Bhatt, then only I would suggest you to read even sixreaders.> This is my personal approach which has changed over a period of time.Other> senior KP astrologers may recommend KP 6 readers, but I think

thoseare> slightly confusing and little too detailed for the beginner.>> Thanks & Regards,>> Punit Pandey>>> On Mon, Jan 12, 2009 at 8:03 PM, Raakesh Sharma divsintl wrote:>> > Dr Hariharan , son of our reverend Guruji Late KSK offers> > correspondence course as well as books.> >> > You can contact him at> >> > KRISHNAMURTI PUBLICATIONS, F21-A, FIRST FLOOR, SPENCER PLAZA, 769,ANNA> > SALAI, CHENNAI-600 002.> > E-mail : kpsari net.in> >> >> > Best regards> >> > Raakesh K Sharma> >> > --- On *Mon, 1/12/09, Gajender Singh gajender.singh@ ...* wrote:> >> > Gajender Singh gajender.singh@ ...> > Learning K P

System> > To:

@gro ups.com> > Monday, January 12, 2009, 3:15 AM> >> >> > I would like to learn K P System .> > Can I learn this on line?> > Can I buy a course and learn ?> > If so from where ? Please let me know.Thanks> >> >> >> >>

Dear SirsGood Morning I have read the message regarding the learning of KP System. In all the books of KP wrote some method of prediction initially very good. But finally the results found out cannot ascertainable. It creates a lot of confusion. Also in some charts referring with degrees the rasi,star lord, sub lord are changed. However I request that a small clarification before arriving prediction how to pick the prediction from one end. Expecting reply. Thanking you Yours faithfullyrajagopalan kr.--- On Tue, 13/1/09, hanu bhatia <hanubhatia wrote:hanu bhatia <hanubhatiaRe: Re: Learning K P System Date: Tuesday, 13

January, 2009, 12:06 AM

I too intend to learn KP and also have requested Punitji for advising if anybody based out of Bombay can take private or personal tutions on KP. I do not mind paying any fee for this but if somebody can advise on good KP astrologer, that would be great help from this forum. I intend to learn from basics till the last straw of KP.

Can anybody help me?? Thanks Hanu--- On Mon, 1/12/09, Bhaskar <bhaskar_jyotish@ .co. in> wrote:

Bhaskar <bhaskar_jyotish@ .co. in> Re: Learning K P System@gro ups.comMonday, January 12, 2009, 11:42 PM

For those lovers of Kp who do not have any KP courses in their city ofLocation, I recommend -1) Books by Chandrakant Bhatt.2) Books by Suresh Sahasne ( In Hindi and Marathi )3) Astrosecrets ( All 3 Parts )4) KP Readers( All above in that Order ),and secondly keep friendship with some KP astrologer in your area whocan guide you once in a while. After that You do not need anybody. thesebooks are enough, This forum is enough and Your experience with chartsis enough.Bhaskar.@gro ups.com, Sunil Sharma <sunilsharma21@ ...>wrote:>> Dear Bhaskar ji,> Oh really? That is an eye opener! I just wrote a reply on this forumand wanted to join the correspondence course.> As regards KP Readers, I too have the same opinion. They are

verybadly

written. Wrote an email to KP Book sellers (two of them) and noreply whatsoever. I am going to ask a friend of mine in Chennai to buythose books and mail them to someone in Goa who will then send it to me.> Bought KP Astro 3.0 in July/August with great deal of enthusiasm. Tillday it is not working. Wrote to Mr. Rangarajan who profers certaincosmetic suggestions everytime but it just does not work. And to thinkof it, I was the one who was advocating this software to Mr.Sunaparantha and others on various fora, including this very one> Regards.> Sunil>>>>> ____________ _________ _________ __> Bhaskar bhaskar_jyotish@ ...> @gro ups.com> Monday, January 12, 2009 5:09:00 PM> Re: Learning K P

System>>>> Dear Punitji,>> A beautiful unbiased reply, which is eaxctly what I advise all thosewho> come to me asking how to learn KP. I too recommend Shri Chandrakant> Bhatts books first, and then the Readers. I agree that the readers are> very much confusing.>> I do not know Sons of Kp personally in any manner directly or> indirectly. I remember of sending money for a course 15 year back to> them, and there was no response once the money was gone. Justyesterday> I had a visitor of the Interntional Astronomers forum, at my place,and> he too had a bad experience after sending money - No response. Theseare> cases from first hand and not on hearsay.>> Some wrong managment of money in hands of wrong staff members or> whatever, I dont know and neither care.>> regards>>

Bhaskar.>> @gro ups.com, "Punit Pandey" punitp@ wrote:> >> > Correspondence course is as good as buying KP books and readingthem.> There> > is no other benefit of the said correspondence course in my opinion.I> am> > saying that because I myself have participated in Jyotish Visharad> course> > from KPSARI and I would not recommend it to anybody.> >> > In my opinion, the best way to learn KP is to read Nakshatra> Chintamani and> > Further Light on Nakshatra Chintamani by Chandrakant Bhatt andasking> any> > question in this forum. Once you have thoroughly studied both the> books by> > Chandrakant Bhatt, then only I would suggest you to read even six> readers.> > This is my personal approach which has changed over a period oftime.>

Other> > senior KP astrologers may recommend KP 6 readers, but I think those> are> > slightly confusing and little too detailed for the beginner.> >> > Thanks & Regards,> >> > Punit Pandey> >> >> > On Mon, Jan 12, 2009 at 8:03 PM, Raakesh Sharma divsintl@ wrote:> >> > > Dr Hariharan , son of our reverend Guruji Late KSK offers> > > correspondence course as well as books.> > >> > > You can contact him at> > >> > > KRISHNAMURTI PUBLICATIONS, F21-A, FIRST FLOOR, SPENCER PLAZA, 769,> ANNA> > > SALAI, CHENNAI-600 002.> > > E-mail : kpsari@ net.in> > >> > >> > > Best regards> > >> > > Raakesh K Sharma> > >> > > --- On *Mon, 1/12/09, Gajender Singh

gajender.singh@ ...* wrote:> > >> > > Gajender Singh gajender.singh@ ...> > > Learning K P System> > > @gro ups.com> > > Monday, January 12, 2009, 3:15 AM> > >> > >> > > I would like to learn K P System .> > > Can I learn this on line?> > > Can I buy a course and learn ?> > > If so from where ? Please let me know.Thanks> > >> > >> > >> > >> >>

Dear Punit

I agree with you, though, I learnt KP through the 6 readers, which were edited by his sons later, and spoiled to some extent.

raichur anant mumbai phone 25062609--- On Mon, 12/1/09, Punit Pandey <punitp wrote:

Punit Pandey <punitpRe: Learning K P System Cc: gajender.singhDate: Monday, 12 January, 2009, 9:23 PM

On Mon, Jan 12, 2009 at 8:03 PM, Raakesh Sharma <divsintl wrote:

Dr Hariharan , son of our reverend Guruji Late KSK offers correspondence course as well as books.You can contact him at KRISHNAMURTI PUBLICATIONS, F21-A, FIRST FLOOR, SPENCER PLAZA, 769, ANNA SALAI, CHENNAI-600 002.E-mail : kpsari. net.inBest regardsRaakesh K Sharma --- On Mon, 1/12/09, Gajender Singh <gajender.singh wrote:

Gajender Singh <gajender.singh

Learning K P System

Check out the all-new Messenger 9.0!

-DearBhaskar ,

--I had attended a short term course a few years ago organised by

mr. subramanian son of late sri Kp I could not gain much from the

course however i read all the readers and other books brought out by

them .The books are very badly produced and badly edited.I regularly

buy the annual KP book to find out the daily transits.

I am a publisher by profession and i feelthere is certainly a good

book on KP astrology if any one of you canput it togather i would

bring it out.

sunil paul chennai

, hanu bhatia <hanubhatia wrote:

>

> I too intend to learn KP and also have requested Punitji for

advising if anybody based out of Bombay can take private or personal

tutions on KP. I do not mind paying any fee for this but if somebody

can advise on good KP astrologer, that would be great help from this

forum. I intend to learn from basics till the last straw of KP.

> Can anybody help me?? Thanks Hanu

>

> --- On Mon, 1/12/09, Bhaskar <bhaskar_jyotish wrote:

>

> Bhaskar <bhaskar_jyotish

>

> Monday, January 12, 2009, 11:42 PM

>

For those lovers of Kp who do not have any KP courses in their

city of

> Location, I recommend -

>

> 1) Books by Chandrakant Bhatt.

>

> 2) Books by Suresh Sahasne ( In Hindi and Marathi )

>

> 3) Astrosecrets ( All 3 Parts )

>

> 4) KP Readers

>

> ( All above in that Order ),

>

> and secondly keep friendship with some KP astrologer in your area

who

> can guide you once in a while. After that You do not need anybody.

these

> books are enough, This forum is enough and Your experience with

charts

> is enough.

>

> Bhaskar.

>

> @gro ups.com, Sunil Sharma

<sunilsharma21@ ...>

> wrote:

> >

> > Dear Bhaskar ji,

> > Oh really? That is an eye opener! I just wrote a reply on this

forum

> and wanted to join the correspondence course.

> > As regards KP Readers, I too have the same opinion. They are very

> badly written. Wrote an email to KP Book sellers (two of them) and

no

> reply whatsoever. I am going to ask a friend of mine in Chennai to

buy

> those books and mail them to someone in Goa who will then send it

to me.

> > Bought KP Astro 3.0 in July/August with great deal of

enthusiasm. Till

> day it is not working. Wrote to Mr. Rangarajan who profers certain

> cosmetic suggestions everytime but it just does not work. And to

think

> of it, I was the one who was advocating this software to Mr.

> Sunaparantha and others on various fora, including this very one

> > Regards.

> > Sunil

> >

> >

> >

> >

> > ____________ _________ _________ __

> > Bhaskar bhaskar_jyotish@ ...

> > @gro ups.com

> > Monday, January 12, 2009 5:09:00 PM

> > Re: Learning K P System

> >

> >

> >

> > Dear Punitji,

> >

> > A beautiful unbiased reply, which is eaxctly what I advise all

those

> who

> > come to me asking how to learn KP. I too recommend Shri

Chandrakant

> > Bhatts books first, and then the Readers. I agree that the

readers are

> > very much confusing.

> >

> > I do not know Sons of Kp personally in any manner directly or

> > indirectly. I remember of sending money for a course 15 year

back to

> > them, and there was no response once the money was gone. Just

> yesterday

> > I had a visitor of the Interntional Astronomers forum, at my

place,

> and

> > he too had a bad experience after sending money - No response.

These

> are

> > cases from first hand and not on hearsay.

> >

> > Some wrong managment of money in hands of wrong staff members or

> > whatever, I dont know and neither care.

> >

> > regards

> >

> > Bhaskar.

> >

> > @gro ups.com, " Punit Pandey " punitp@ wrote:

> > >

> > > Correspondence course is as good as buying KP books and reading

> them.

> > There

> > > is no other benefit of the said correspondence course in my

opinion.

> I

> > am

> > > saying that because I myself have participated in Jyotish

Visharad

> > course

> > > from KPSARI and I would not recommend it to anybody.

> > >

> > > In my opinion, the best way to learn KP is to read Nakshatra

> > Chintamani and

> > > Further Light on Nakshatra Chintamani by Chandrakant Bhatt and

> asking

> > any

> > > question in this forum. Once you have thoroughly studied both

the

> > books by

> > > Chandrakant Bhatt, then only I would suggest you to read even

six

> > readers.

> > > This is my personal approach which has changed over a period of

> time.

> > Other

> > > senior KP astrologers may recommend KP 6 readers, but I think

those

> > are

> > > slightly confusing and little too detailed for the beginner.

> > >

> > > Thanks & Regards,

> > >

> > > Punit Pandey

> > >

> > >

> > > On Mon, Jan 12, 2009 at 8:03 PM, Raakesh Sharma divsintl@

wrote:

> > >

> > > > Dr Hariharan , son of our reverend Guruji Late KSK offers

> > > > correspondence course as well as books.

> > > >

> > > > You can contact him at

> > > >

> > > > KRISHNAMURTI PUBLICATIONS, F21-A, FIRST FLOOR, SPENCER

PLAZA, 769,

> > ANNA

> > > > SALAI, CHENNAI-600 002.

> > > > E-mail : kpsari@ net.in

> > > >

> > > >

> > > > Best regards

> > > >

> > > > Raakesh K Sharma

> > > >

> > > > --- On *Mon, 1/12/09, Gajender Singh gajender.singh@ ...*

wrote:

> > > >

> > > > Gajender Singh gajender.singh@ ...

> > > > Learning K P System

> > > > @gro ups.com

> > > > Monday, January 12, 2009, 3:15 AM

> > > >

> > > >

> > > > I would like to learn K P System .

> > > > Can I learn this on line?

> > > > Can I buy a course and learn ?

> > > > If so from where ? Please let me know.Thanks

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > >

> >

>