IndiaDivine.org

Next Quiz/ Case Study?

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Dear Friends,

As we know that the answer of current case study will be posted by Sunaparantha ji on 15th. I just want to know who all are interested in posting the next quiz/ case study for the group? I would like to know it in advance so that we can plan it in a systematic way.

Thanks & Regards,Punit Pandey

Dear Mr. Punit,Iam surely participating in all future Quizes/ Tests. I had replied to Quiz no. 1 and will reply to Quiz 2 before 15th.Regards,AjoySent on my BlackBerry® from Vodafone Essar"Punit Pandey" Mon, 12 Jan 2009 13:33:34 +0530 Next Quiz/ Case Study? Dear Friends, As we know that the answer of current case study will be posted by Sunaparantha ji on 15th. I just want to know who all are interested in posting the next quiz/ case study for the group? I would like to know it in advance so that we can plan it in a systematic way. Thanks & Regards,Punit Pandey

Thanks Ajoy ji. Though I was interested in knowing that who all are interested in posting the question? Once we know it, we can plan multiple case studies in advance, may be one case study per week or so.

On Mon, Jan 12, 2009 at 1:47 PM, <ajoy_matchless wrote:

Dear Mr. Punit,Iam surely participating in all future Quizes/ Tests. I had replied to Quiz no. 1 and will reply to Quiz 2 before 15th.Regards,Ajoy

Sent on my BlackBerry® from Vodafone Essar

" Punit Pandey " Mon, 12 Jan 2009 13:33:34 +0530 Next Quiz/ Case Study?

Dear Friends,

As we know that the answer of current case study will be posted by Sunaparantha ji on 15th. I just want to know who all are interested in posting the next quiz/ case study for the group? I would like to know it in advance so that we can plan it in a systematic way.

dear punitji,

i am interested in putting the quiz

-sunil gondhalekar

On 1/12/09, Punit Pandey <punitp wrote:

Thanks Ajoy ji. Though I was interested in knowing that who all are interested in posting the question? Once we know it, we can plan multiple case studies in advance, may be one case study per week or so.

Dear Mr. Punit,Iam surely participating in all future Quizes/ Tests. I had replied to Quiz no. 1 and will reply to Quiz 2 before 15th.Regards,Ajoy

" Punit Pandey " Mon, 12 Jan 2009 13:33:34 +0530

Next Quiz/ Case Study?

Dear Friends,

Thanks Sunil ji. Can you please send your quiz to my personal e-mail id - " punitp -at- gmail -dot- com " . I want to make sure that we are also sharing KP charts with the quiz to save some time of participants. Let us plan to post it to the forum on 16th after completing present question. Member's opinion are always welcome.

On Mon, Jan 12, 2009 at 3:09 PM, sunil gondhalekar <sunilalaka wrote:

dear punitji,

-sunil gondhalekar

On 1/12/09, Punit Pandey <punitp wrote:

" Punit Pandey " Mon, 12 Jan 2009 13:33:34 +0530 Next Quiz/ Case Study?

Dear Friends,

Good idea.But it is better if it is out of 4 steps theory, as except a few,all of us are not even in A B C of that.SunapatanthaPunit Pandey <punitp Sent: Monday, January 12, 2009 3:23:08 PMRe: Next Quiz/ Case

Study?

Thanks Sunil ji. Can you please send your quiz to my personal e-mail id - "punitp -at- gmail -dot- com". I want to make sure that we are also sharing KP charts with the quiz to save some time of participants. Let us plan to post it to the forum on 16th after completing present question. Member's opinion are always welcome.

On Mon, Jan 12, 2009 at 3:09 PM, sunil gondhalekar <sunilalaka (AT) gmail (DOT) com> wrote:

dear punitji,

-sunil gondhalekar

On 1/12/09, Punit Pandey <punitp (AT) gmail (DOT) com> wrote:

On Mon, Jan 12, 2009 at 1:47 PM, <ajoy_matchless@ .co. in> wrote:

"Punit Pandey" Mon, 12 Jan 2009 13:33:34 +0530<@gro ups.com> Next Quiz/ Case Study?

Dear Friends,

Dear Sirs.

Good Evening.

My analysis is ready with me to be posted. As soon as a date is fixed anonimosly I shall post the same.

Dr. Luther Rath

Sunaparantha Kalyan <sunaparantha Sent: Monday, January 12, 2009 3:33:07 PMRe: Next Quiz/ Case Study?

Good idea.But it is better if it is out of 4 steps theory, as except a few,all of us are not even in A B C of that.Sunapatantha

Punit Pandey <punitp (AT) gmail (DOT) com>@gro ups.comMonday, January 12, 2009 3:23:08 PMRe: Next Quiz/ Case Study?

Thanks Sunil ji. Can you please send your quiz to my personal e-mail id - "punitp -at- gmail -dot- com". I want to make sure that we are also sharing KP charts with the quiz to save some time of participants. Let us plan to post it to the forum on 16th after completing present question. Member's opinion are always welcome.

On Mon, Jan 12, 2009 at 3:09 PM, sunil gondhalekar <sunilalaka (AT) gmail (DOT) com> wrote:

dear punitji,

-sunil gondhalekar

"Punit Pandey" Mon, 12 Jan 2009 13:33:34 +0530<@gro ups.com> Next Quiz/ Case Study?

Dear Friends,

Dear Sir,If it is for the quiz 2, now it is the time for post.SunaparanthaLuther Rath <rathluther Sent: Monday, January 12, 2009 6:36:16 PMRe: Next Quiz/ Case Study?

Dear Sirs.

Good Evening.

My analysis is ready with me to be posted. As soon as a date is fixed anonimosly I shall post the same.

Dr. Luther Rath

Sunaparantha Kalyan <sunaparantha@ >@gro ups.comMonday, January 12, 2009 3:33:07 PMRe: Next Quiz/ Case Study?

Good idea.But it is better if it is out of 4 steps theory, as except a few,all of us are not even in A B C of that.Sunapatantha

Punit Pandey <punitp (AT) gmail (DOT) com>@gro ups.comMonday, January 12, 2009 3:23:08 PMRe: Next Quiz/ Case Study?

dear punitji,

-sunil gondhalekar

Dear Friends,

Dear Moderator,I am a new entrant and I am presenting the answer for Quiz no.2.This is my maiden attempt and if the result is wrong please correct me.Vital houses for affecting the health are 1,6,8,12.

vital houses for giving relief and cure are 1,5,7,11.6th house, sagittarius,denote region between hip and thighs and its lord jupiter posited in 6th house confirms. 6th CSL is mercury and it relates to nerves and mercury

is the CSL of 8th and 12th also Mercury is in the star of Venus who indicates genitalorgans,kidney etc., The Lagna CSL Rahu in the star of Moon which indicates lymphatics,sympathetic nervous system,the synovial fluid etc., ( Dr. Luther pl.correct me if I am wrong)

Further if the Asc s/l is deposited in capricorn the child lacks vitality and involve in all complicated diseases which is a fact in this case. 8th house lord is Saturn whose dasa is in operation now.12 th house lord is Mercury who is the CSL of 6th ,8th,12th houses and its effect is explained above. All these factors lead to theconclusion that the child is suffering from severe nervous debility below hip region and may lead to

paralysis.Venus,Mercury alone signifies 5th, 7th, and 11th houses for cure and some cure is indicated between 1-3-09 and 28-03-09 during the Venus anthara and sookshama period of mercury.Since

Asc. CSL is also the the significator of 6th house, the child will be suffering from some diseaseor other throughout his life.The dasa bhukthi and anthara and their related planets periods currently

running do not augur well for the good health of the child.With regards,Astrologically Yours,D.Krishnamurthy.kishmudk

On Mon, Jan 12, 2009 at 9:14 PM, Sunaparantha Kalyan <sunaparantha wrote:

Dear Sir,If it is for the quiz 2, now it is the time for post.Sunaparantha

Luther Rath <rathluther

Sent: Monday, January 12, 2009 6:36:16 PM

Re: Next Quiz/ Case Study?

Dear Sirs.

Good Evening.

Dr. Luther Rath

Sunaparantha Kalyan <sunaparantha@ >@gro ups.com

Monday, January 12, 2009 3:33:07 PMRe: Next Quiz/ Case Study?

Punit Pandey <punitp (AT) gmail (DOT) com>@gro ups.com

Monday, January 12, 2009 3:23:08 PMRe: Next Quiz/ Case Study?

Thanks Sunil ji. Can you please send your quiz to my personal e-mail id - " punitp -at- gmail -dot- com " . I want to make sure that we are also sharing KP charts with the quiz to save some time of participants. Let us plan to post it to the forum on 16th after completing present question. Member's opinion are always welcome.

dear punitji,

-sunil gondhalekar

" Punit Pandey " Mon, 12 Jan 2009 13:33:34 +0530<@gro ups.com> Next Quiz/ Case Study?

Dear Friends,

-- kizhminnal kishmu

Dear Sir,

The Quiz master wrote that he would give presentation of each participntt. I think, it would take time.Let it be.

Today I went thro your approach and solution. I was really impressed about your selection of crucial significators, their qualities and actual function etc. The final outcome was absolutely correct. In the Medical astrology book, against 8th Bhavam, there is mention about Anus and anal opening. This we both did not notice. Atleast a word about this in our answer could have brought vey close to the correct solution. This Q2, you need not bother much. I request you to attempt future Qa. Your way of approach is

quite correct, I again emphasise. By the by, what SW you are using please? Whether it is adjusted to NKPA/geocentric/true Rahu etc? Pl.let me know. I find that different persons using different Ayanamsa etc. in their solution, which I have taken up with Moderator.

With best wishes,

K.S.V.Ramani

-

doraisamy krishnamurthy

Wednesday, January 14, 2009 5:45 PM

Dear Moderator,

I am a new entrant and I am presenting the answer for Quiz no.2.

This is my maiden attempt and if the result is wrong please correct me.

Vital houses for affecting the health are 1,6,8,12.

vital houses for giving relief and cure are 1,5,7,11.

6th house, sagittarius,denote region between hip and thighs and its lord jupiter

posited in 6th house confirms. 6th CSL is mercury and it relates to nerves and mercury

is the CSL of 8th and 12th also Mercury is in the star of Venus who indicates genital

organs,kidney etc., The Lagna CSL Rahu in the star of Moon which indicates

lymphatics,sympathetic nervous system,the synovial fluid etc., ( Dr. Luther pl.correct me if I am wrong)

Further if the Asc s/l is deposited in capricorn the child lacks vitality and involve in all complicated diseases which is a fact in this case. 8th house lord is Saturn whose dasa is in operation now.12 th house lord is Mercury who is the CSL of 6th ,8th,12th houses and its effect is explained above. All these factors lead to theconclusion that the child is suffering from severe nervous debility below hip region and may lead to

paralysis.

Venus,Mercury alone signifies 5th, 7th, and 11th houses for cure and some cure is indicated

between 1-3-09 and 28-03-09 during the Venus anthara and sookshama period of mercury.Since

Asc. CSL is also the the significator of 6th house, the child will be suffering from some disease

or other throughout his life.The dasa bhukthi and anthara and their related planets periods currently

running do not augur well for the good health of the child.

With regards,

Astrologically Yours,

D.Krishnamurthy.

kishmudk

On Mon, Jan 12, 2009 at 9:14 PM, Sunaparantha Kalyan <sunaparantha > wrote:

Luther Rath <rathluther >

Dear Sirs.

Good Evening.

Dr. Luther Rath

Sunaparantha Kalyan <sunaparantha@ >

@gro ups.comMonday, January 12, 2009 3:33:07 PMRe: Next Quiz/ Case Study?

dear punitji,

-sunil gondhalekar

Dear Friends,

-- kizhminnal kishmu

Dear Sir,I am using a software from sri Kalaimagal computers, Coimbatore thruSri.Hariharan and uses KPNA. I find very minute difference in the chartcompared to charts from other softwares. I feel that Mr.Dhanapalan is

unnecessarily indulge in passing disparaging remarks against KSK andhis sons in the copyright issue and I have vent my feelings in the forum.Astrologically yours,D.Krishnamurthy.

On Sat, Jan 17, 2009 at 4:33 PM, Ramani <kadavasalramani wrote:

Dear Sir,

The Quiz master wrote that he would give presentation of each participntt. I think, it would take time.Let it be.

Today I went thro your approach and solution. I was really impressed about your selection of crucial significators, their qualities and actual function etc. The final outcome was absolutely correct. In the Medical astrology book, against 8th Bhavam, there is mention about Anus and anal opening. This we both did not notice. Atleast a word about this in our answer could have brought vey close to the correct solution. This Q2, you need not bother much. I request you to attempt future Qa. Your way of approach is

quite correct, I again emphasise. By the by, what SW you are using please? Whether it is adjusted to NKPA/geocentric/true Rahu etc? Pl.let me know. I find that different persons using different Ayanamsa etc. in their solution, which I have taken up with Moderator.

With best wishes,

K.S.V.Ramani

-

doraisamy krishnamurthy

Wednesday, January 14, 2009 5:45 PM

Dear Moderator,

I am a new entrant and I am presenting the answer for Quiz no.2.

This is my maiden attempt and if the result is wrong please correct me.

Vital houses for affecting the health are 1,6,8,12.

vital houses for giving relief and cure are 1,5,7,11.

6th house, sagittarius,denote region between hip and thighs and its lord jupiter

posited in 6th house confirms. 6th CSL is mercury and it relates to nerves and mercury

is the CSL of 8th and 12th also Mercury is in the star of Venus who indicates genital

organs,kidney etc., The Lagna CSL Rahu in the star of Moon which indicates

lymphatics,sympathetic nervous system,the synovial fluid etc., ( Dr. Luther pl.correct me if I am wrong)

paralysis.

Venus,Mercury alone signifies 5th, 7th, and 11th houses for cure and some cure is indicated

between 1-3-09 and 28-03-09 during the Venus anthara and sookshama period of mercury.Since

Asc. CSL is also the the significator of 6th house, the child will be suffering from some disease

or other throughout his life.The dasa bhukthi and anthara and their related planets periods currently

running do not augur well for the good health of the child.

With regards,

Astrologically Yours,

D.Krishnamurthy.

kishmudk

On Mon, Jan 12, 2009 at 9:14 PM, Sunaparantha Kalyan <sunaparantha wrote:

Luther Rath <rathluther

Dear Sirs.

Good Evening.

Dr. Luther Rath

Sunaparantha Kalyan <sunaparantha@ >

@gro ups.comMonday, January 12, 2009 3:33:07 PMRe: Next Quiz/ Case Study?

dear punitji,

-sunil gondhalekar

" Punit Pandey " Mon, 12 Jan 2009 13:33:34 +0530<@gro ups.com> Next Quiz/ Case Study?

Dear Friends,

-- kizhminnal kishmu

-- kizhminnal kishmu