IndiaDivine.org

Previous Quiz

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Dear all,

The previous quiz - the conclusion has been given, that is the right answer has been given to us.

But why were the other options not suitable ?

That still remains unanswered.

I request the persons who have answered the quiz correctly to put their arguments as to why were the other options not pertaining to the correct answer as per KP.

Unless if we have that, moving to the next quiz only looks like playing games in succession.

I may be wrong. In that case, please forgive me, ignore my message and please move ahead.

regards,

Bhaskar.

Dear Bhaskar ji,

Sunaparantha ji is working on a presentation on the last quiz. Once that presentation is here in this forum, we can discuss that.

Thanks & Regards,Punit Pandey

On Mon, Jan 12, 2009 at 2:22 PM, Bhaskar <bhaskar_jyotish wrote:

Dear all,

The previous quiz - the conclusion has been given, that is the right answer has been given to us.

I request the persons who have answered the quiz correctly to put their arguments as to why were the other options not pertaining to the correct answer as per KP.

Unless if we have that, moving to the next quiz only looks like playing games in succession.

I may be wrong. In that case, please forgive me, ignore my message and please move ahead.

regards,

Bhaskar.

Dear Punitji ,

Thats splendid.

I was particularly interested because of the close options all of them (

Except marriage ) fitting in the equation, coming out in the time period

suggested in the quiz, and how do the experts suggest us to

differentiate them.

bst wishes for the great work You are doing here.

reards,

Bhaskar.

, " Punit Pandey " <punitp wrote:

>

> Dear Bhaskar ji,

>

> Sunaparantha ji is working on a presentation on the last quiz. Once

that

> presentation is here in this forum, we can discuss that.

>

> Thanks & Regards,

>

> Punit Pandey

>

>

> On Mon, Jan 12, 2009 at 2:22 PM, Bhaskar bhaskar_jyotishwrote:

>

> > Dear all,

> >

> > The previous quiz - the conclusion has been given, that is the right

> > answer has been given to us.

> >

> > But why were the other options not suitable ?

> >

> > That still remains unanswered.

> >

> > I request the persons who have answered the quiz correctly to put

their

> > arguments as to why were the other options not pertaining to the

correct

> > answer as per KP.

> >

> > Unless if we have that, moving to the next quiz only looks like

playing

> > games in succession.

> >

> > I may be wrong. In that case, please forgive me, ignore my message

and

> > please move ahead.

> >

> > regards,

> >

> > Bhaskar.

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

>

Dear BhaskerThe question is whether surgery is possible without mars signifying 6th H.If we look into the source of results, ke's source is 5 8(danger) 10; moon's source is 7(maraka) 12 (hospitalisation), we could have come closer to the correct answerRegardsSujata--- On Mon, 12/1/09, Bhaskar <bhaskar_jyotish wrote:Bhaskar <bhaskar_jyotish Previous Quiz Date: Monday, 12 January, 2009, 2:22 PM

Dear all,

regards,

Bhaskar.

Add more friends to your messenger and enjoy! Invite them now.

Dear Sujata ji,

I am not looking for connecting astrology to the events percieved, or inputs on the postmarten of the correct result, but the reasons why the other options given in the quiz are not matching 5,8 10 and the other figures.

regards,

Bhaskar.

, sujata das <sujatadash1 wrote:>> Dear Bhasker> The question is whether surgery is possible without mars signifying 6th H.> If we look into the source of results, ke's source is 5 8(danger) 10; moon's source is 7(maraka) 12 (hospitalisation), we could have come closer to the correct answer> Regards> Sujata> > --- On Mon, 12/1/09, Bhaskar bhaskar_jyotish wrote:> Bhaskar bhaskar_jyotish Previous Quiz> > Monday, 12 January, 2009, 2:22 PM> > > > > > > > > > > > Dear all,> The previous quiz - the conclusion has been given, that is the right answer has been given to us.> But why were the other options not suitable ?> That still remains unanswered.> I request the persons who have answered the quiz correctly to put their arguments as to why were the other options not pertaining to the correct answer as per KP. > Unless if we have that, moving to the next quiz only looks like playing games in succession.> I may be wrong. In that case, please forgive me, ignore my message and please move ahead.> regards,> Bhaskar.>  > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > Add more friends to your messenger and enjoy! Go to http://messenger./invite/>

Dear All,

I agree with Mr. Bhaskar. First quiz is over....the answer is given...but....

But there should be discussion on why only one answer is correct and

reasons to eliminate other options (as per KP) remains to be discussed.

I therefore suggest that any quiz/case study should be put up on Monday,

answer revealed on next Monday and the discussion on the options shall

be done till next Monday (and new quiz/case study also posted on that day).

To encourage the members to participate in such quiz/case studies, moderator

can post every wednesday/friday how many members (numbers) have participated

in the quiz.

This is my suggestion. Members may suggest any other format.

Subhash Ektare

Bhaskar <bhaskar_jyotish Sent: Monday, January 12, 2009 12:52:50 AM Previous Quiz

Dear all,

regards,

Bhaskar.