IndiaDivine.org

Test our Expertise -No.02

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Dear Sunaparanthaji,

As advised by you, the chart is cast based on time zone of +5.50. with brief explanation.

Thanking you,

Astrologically yours,

K.S.V.Ramani

Analysis of Quiz 2 by Shri Sunaparantha Kalyan.

This chart does not require any BTR. as Ascdt. S/L Rahu is in the sub of Saturn and Moon is in the star of Saturn.

6th CSL is Mercury, lord of 3 and 12 houses. Merc. as 3rd lord indicates nerves of heart.

Merc. as 12th lord is for hospitalization and separation from family. Mercury is in the star of Venus at 7 owning houses 4th and 11th . 4th in Libra sign isfor chest, kidneys and 11th in Taurus sign for neck, bones and hinder lower part of brain. Mercury in his own sub is

Indicative of all the above parts. Venus is karaka for kidneys. The child must have some

defects in its kidney and bladder with urinary affliction. Saturn lord of 7th and 8th aspects

Libra sign and Aquarius, 8th sign, which is for danger and difficulties. Added to this Mars aspects Lagna. This show defective blood circulation and surgery. Venus star lord of Mercury is conjoined with Jupiter, karaka for growth of disease and Rahu

, as agent of Saturn lord of 7th and 8th. So the disease is chronic. Unfortunately, Mercury,

6th CSL and its star lord Venus both signify Bhadhakasthanam. Venus is Maraka too signifying 7th in rapt conjunction. Saturn is another Maraka in 2nd maraca place. Moon,

Lagna lord in the star of Saturn is also Maraka.

Born with critical physical disorder. This is seen from the affliction of Libra sign, which is 4th sign from Lagna, The baby boy is born with kidney problem with urethra trouble,impure blood circulation. As majority of planets signifies either Marakasthanam or Bhadhaka sthanam. Present Dasa is that of Saturn running upto 2020, Venus Bhukthi and Venus Sookshmam for many years. As for longevity, 1,3,8 CSLs are Rahu, Jupiter and Mercury respectively. Rahu is Maraka thro his S/L Saturn, Jupiter is also Maraka signifying 2nd thro his star lord Sun abd sublord Saturn. Mercury is both Maraka and Bhadhaka thro’ his Star lord Venus, who is the chief mischief to cause kidney problem.

Disorder : Kidney / Hinder part of brain with impure blood circulation. & urinary problem

Cure: Saturn and Jupiter signify 5th but both are evil in this case. Dasa lord Saturn is

Obstructive planet that will not allow quick recovery. The child has to fight for its survival for a long time.

-

Sunaparantha Kalyan

Tuesday, January 13, 2009 3:14 PM

Re: Test our Expertise -No.02

Dear Ramani Ji,Good and hard effort.Thanks for join with us.But sorry, the Time Zone is perfectly 5.30, not 6.00.I suggest u to do it once again by correcting time zone and post the result in brief, as one day more for closing. At the same time keep the analyzings with u for the secondary discussion to be held on, by the moderator.RegdsSunaparantha

Ramani <kadavasalramani > Sent: Tuesday, January 13, 2009 1:39:16 PMRe: Test our Expertise -No.02

Dear Sunaparanthaji,

Your quiz 2 is quite interesting and also complicated. However I have tried to find out the possible problem of

the child with full explanation under KP system.

Analysis for Quiz 2 by Shri Sunaparantha Kalyanji (Test your expertise)

Query: Boy born with critical physical disorder.. (1) What is the disorder? (2) Is it curable? 3) If so when?

In Birth chart details, Birth has taken place in Sri Lanka , time zone for which is +6.00 and not +5.50 as given. I have taken the time zone as +6.00 and worked out the chart accordingly.

BTR correction:, whether necessary or not:

:

: Sign Lord Star Lord Sub Lord SSL SSSL SSSSL

Ascdt. 107-45-56 Moon Merc. Merc Rahu Jupiter Jupiter

Moon 218-6-18 Mars Saturn Kethu Merc. Ssturn Moon

Merc. 265-4-27 Jupiter. Venus Merc. Rahu. Rahu Merc.

Ascdt. S/L is Mercury (i) Mercurry in the sign of Jupiterr. who is in the sign and sub of Saturn. Moon is in the star of Saturn. (ii) Merc. in the star of Venus, who is .also in the sign of Saturn and in the sub of Rahu agent and sub of Saturn. Rahu is with self strength, no other planet in its stars. As such Rahu fully signifies both Saturn and Moon. Moon is in the star of Saurn. Ascdt¢s SSSl and SSSSL is Jupiter,(a self strength planet) who is in the sign and sub of Saturn. Moon is in the star of Saturn. As co-rulers of Ascdt. fully agree with Moon¢s position, no correction is considered necessary for TOB. which is

9-14 P.M.

What is the disease?

For any physical trouble, one is to scrutinize 6th cuspal S/L who is the deciding authority for its nature of disease whether it is chronic or ordinary. Here Rahu is the CSL of 6th , , in the star of Moon in 4, as waning Moon. She is Lagna lord (Cancer Lagna) placed in her debilated sign and. is in the star of Saturn at 2, a maraka, . So star lord of Rahu, 6th CSL signifies Saturn thro¢ his star lord and also thro¢ Rahu¢s sub lord.. Saturn is delaying, obstructing and chronic nature planet. So the disease is a chronic one.

.. Rahu, 6th CSL is with self strength i.e. no other planet, signifies strongly 6th, his own placement, and he is close to 7th cusp.So signifies 7th also, which is a Maraka place. Rahu thro¢ his Star lord Moon sinifies Cancer sign Lagna, 2nd house Leo and Saturn therein, Saturn aspects 8th house of danger. Rahu thereby gets 8th signification too due to his self strength, he being in the sub of Saturn and as agent of Saturn his rasi lord. Thus Rahu gets the signification of Maraka effects from both 2nd and 7th. 6th CSL is spoilt. For exact disease, let us probe further the 6th lord and 6th sublord. Lord of 6th is Jupiter (with self strength) and also for 9th Pisces a watery sign. Jupiter, is afflicted by the conjunction of Rahu. Jupiter a;lso aspects 11th, which is Bhadhakasthana for Cancer native. Star lord of 6th is Venus is Bhadhaka for Cancer Lagn. 6th CSL is Rahu in the sub of Saturn, a pure maefic. Sign lord Jupiter is in the star of Sun. lord of Leo and a karaka for heart. Jupiter too is in the sub of Saturn, malefic as stated above. Jupiter aspects Lagna from his debilated sign. Rahu, the 6th XSL also signifies Cancer Lagna thro¢ his star lord Moon.

Page 2.

Venus star lord of 6th aspects Leo sign as Bhadhaka, who too attains marakadhipathyam in addition to Bhadhakadhipathyam. Thus it may be seen that majority of Planets are attacking Cancer and Leo both houses of chest and heart. Mars too aspects Lagna to cuse surgical intravention. Rahu is conjoined with Mercury, lord of 4 and 12th in 6th. Mercury is karaka for heart nerves and is also in the star of Venus, Bhadhaka. It may be seen that Rahu,, a self strength planet, though in 6th is very close 7th cusp.and gets maraka effects Mercury and Jupiter both are is in the star of Sun lord of Leo, karaka for heart..

Sigh Aquarius is opposition to Leo so Aquarius is also concerned with the heart problem.. Saturn from Leo sign, aspects Aquarius, where 8th cusp falls indicating danger.

According to K.P.Rule, the 6th cuspal sub lord (CSL) should connect the sign Cancer, Aquarius or Leo, 5the 4th house (heart), the planets Sun, Moon,Saturn and Rahu . Further the same sub lord (6th) should signify 8th house and Mars for surgery. Unfortunately. All the above conditions are fulfilled here. 6th CSL Rahu is connected to Cancer and Moon, Leo, Aquarius thro Saturn his sub lord... Leo sign is badly afflicted by 7th and 8th lord Saturn and similarly the Cancer sign also afflicted heavily.. Sun is afflicted by Mars by conjunction. .Watery signs, Cancer, Scorpio and Pisces also come under the purview of the disease of heart, as it rules over the blood circulation. Here majority of planets viz Moon. Rahu, Jupiter Mercury, Mars are all connected to watery signs either of their own or thro¢ star or sub. With Sun¢s conjunction, Mars, karaka for blood circulation, which is essential for heart functioning, has become impure and the circulation is also obstructed by Saturn in Leo sign.. In view of all the adverse position of planets and cusps, the boy may be already put on in oxygen/ventilation. Fourth house from Lagna (heart) is owned by Venus, Bhadhaka, is aspected by Saturnin..

Longevity. Houses of Longevity significators are Lagna, 3rd and 8th. Lagna S/L and 3rd

S/L both is Mercury, attains Bhadhaka effect thro¢ his star lord Venus., a very evil for longevity. 8th CSL is Venus, Bhadhaka Venus is in the star of Mars, signifying Lagna and sub of Rahu, 6th CSL, who is well connected for heart disease as per KP Rule.,

Maraka & Bhadhaka: 2 and 7th houses are maraca places.. Saturn is placed in 2nd, Moon is in the star of Saturn, signifying 2, Rahu close to 7th with self strength is another maraca. Venus, Mercury in the star of Venusare significators for Bhadhakas. Thus majprity of Planets are either Marka or Bhadhaka. It is feared that the baby is not destined for longevity..

Baby is born in Anuradha Star. Saturn Mahadasa will be running upto 7-3-2024. He is connected to heart problem as explained above. Planet of obstruction and impediments. He is 7th lord and malefic to Cancer Lagna native.

Bhukthi lord is Venus running from 28-12-2008 to 10-12-2012,Venus is placed in 7th holding portfoloios of Maraka and Bhadhaka.aka. She is in the star of Mars conjoined with Sun lord of 2, karaka for heart. Anthatra loed too is Venus.

Page 3.

Future dasas after Saturn are Mercury, Kethu, Venus etc. are all evil and not encouraging

For the longevity of the boy.

Conclusion: (1) The disorder seems to be that the baby is born with hole in the heart, with impure blood circulation and breathing difficulties, . I feel that the boy would have been put already in oxygen. The above conclusion is due to heavy affliction of both Cancer and Leo, seats of chest and heart signs and their lords. There is no effective signification of 5th, 9th etc.

Though surgery is seen due to aspect of Mars on Lagna, it may not be fruitful, except giving a little relief if the planet¢s transit is good, with 5th and 9th signification. . Dasa Lord Planet Saturn is obstructing planet inspite of his being in the star of Sun at 5, who is also spoiled by Mercury and Mars by conjunction. I feel that there may not be full cure. In my opinion, this case falls under ¡Balarishta yoga¢ Waning Moon as Lagna lord,

Signifying 8th thro her star lord Saturn¢s aspect on 8th, is weak by placement,d signifies Marakasthana thro¢ her star lord Saturn. Lagna too is weak by situation of Kethu, node

And its Lord Moon also getting evil significations. All the significations for Balarishta

Yoga are present in this chart of the Boy.

(2) Cure is remote. Present and all the ensuing Dasas to come are bad..

I wish this prediction may go wrong, and by the grace of God, let some miracle happen..

For the survival of the boy.

------------ ---

PS: This lengthy analysis may be helpful to the beginners.

With regards,

Astrologically yours,

K.S.V.Ramani

-

Sunaparantha Kalyan

@gro ups.com

Wednesday, January 07, 2009 6:48 PM

Dear Friends,

An interesting and educational test has been finished.

On the ground of the education of KP System, it is a more valuable exercise than to a test. As such all of us must salute to Adith ji once again.

While I am looking for an opinion to make a decision for an uncommon featured baby, whose Birth time was received by me last night, decided to table for you to analyze.

Though this in the face of test, this will be a great task, as I have never come across any text in KP literature which I have undergone so far such a case study. So this is neither a trial nor test. I kindly request all the members including Seniors and Gurujis to make a thorough analyse in this chart and post them for a discussion later on, in connection with this type of cases to improve our ability of analysing.

As this is an extraordinary exercise, I think it will take some times to make a conclusion and to see the answer, the time period for the answers should be about seven days from 08th Jan.2009.

The correct answer will be posted on the 15th Jan.2009.

Question

This baby was born with a critical physical disorder.

1.1. What is the disorder?

1.2. Is it curable?

1.3. If so when?

Birth detail of the Baby

DOB - 24. 12. 2008

TOB - 9.14 pm ( As given by the parents. Any rectification may be allowed.)

POB - Ragama, Sri Lanka Long.79.55 - Lat. 07.01

Time Zone - 5.5 hrs

Gender - Male

Wish U all the best

Sunaparantha

~~~ Om Shree Ganeshaaye Namaha ~~~

~~~ Om Ridhi Sidhi Devi Namaha ~~~

Dear Sunaparantha Ji

Namaskaram

Horoscope cast for the Natal Chart of Baby reveals that

6SbL is Mercury and its StrL is Venus Transiting in 7H(Aquarius: Satbhisha: Portion Between Knees and ankles, calfmuscles).

Lagna SbL Rahu and its StrL is Moon Transiting in Lagna (Leo:BarrenSign).

Occupant of 6H Jupiter (StrL Sun Transiting in 5H(Sagittarius)) and Rahu (StrL Moon Transiting in Lagna(Leo))

What is the disorder?

Answer is Puss Formation between Hip and ankles. Fatal Disease is occurred.(Due to 8H and Sun, Mars transiting 6H

As 6H Sign is Sagittarius it contains Fiery, Fix, Semi fruitful properties.

5 and 11 SbL is Jupiter also transiting 6H and StrL is Sun is transiting 5H which is 12 from Jupiter 6H. But also Jupiter is SbL of 3H and 9H. May take time to cure.

Thanks

Tem Pram Chopra

On 1/7/09, Sunaparantha Kalyan <sunaparantha wrote:

Dear Friends,

On the ground of the education of KP System, it is a more valuable exercise than to a test. As such all of us must salute to Adith ji once again.

While I am looking for an opinion to make a decision for an uncommon featured baby, whose Birth time was received by me last night, decided to table for you to analyze.

Though this in the face of test, this will be a great task, as I have never come across any text in KP literature which I have undergone so far such a case study. So this is neither a trial nor test. I kindly request all the members including Seniors and Gurujis to make a thorough analyse in this chart and post them for a discussion later on, in connection with this type of cases to improve our ability of analysing.

As this is an extraordinary exercise, I think it will take some times to make a conclusion and to see the answer, the time period for the answers should be about seven days from 08th Jan.2009.

Question

1.2. Is it curable?

1.3. If so when?

Birth detail of the Baby

DOB - 24. 12. 2008

Time Zone - 5.5 hrs

Gender - Male

Wish U all the best

Sunaparantha

Dear Sunaparanthaji,My answers to the second quiz are as under:1. The child was born with a Congenital Heart Defect; probably Hypoplasia or Septal Defect.2. I think the child will undergo a heart surgery.3. Before 13th Feb. 2009.I think even after the surgery the prognosis is not very good.Sandeep

namasthe all ,i think the baby is sufferng with some heart disease and cure is not sighted.pls find my analysis attachmentregardsPawan V G R--- On Wed, 7/1/09, Sunaparantha Kalyan <sunaparantha wrote:Sunaparantha Kalyan <sunaparantha Test our Expertise -No.02 Date: Wednesday, 7 January, 2009, 6:48 PM

Dear

Friends, An interesting and educational test has been finished. On the ground of the education of KP System, it is a more

valuable exercise than to a test. As such all of us must salute to Adith ji

once again. While I am looking for an opinion to make a decision for

an uncommon featured baby, whose Birth time was received by me last night,

decided to table for you to analyze. Though this in the face of test, this will be a great

task, as I have never come across any text in KP literature which I have

undergone so far such a case study. So this is neither a trial nor test. I

kindly request all the members including Seniors and Gurujis to make a thorough analyse in this chart and

post them for a discussion later on, in connection with this type of cases to

improve our ability of analysing. As this is an extraordinary exercise, I think it will

take some times to make a conclusion and to see the answer, the time period for

the answers should be about seven days from 08th Jan.2009. The correct answer will be posted on the 15th Jan.2009. Question This baby was born

with a critical physical disorder. 1.1. What is the disorder? 1.2. Is it

curable? 1.3. If so when? Birth detail of

the Baby DOB - 24. 12. 2008 TOB - 9.14 pm ( As given by the parents. Any

rectification may be allowed.) POB - Ragama, Sri

Lanka Long.79.55 - Lat.

07.01 Time Zone - 5.5 hrs Gender - Male Wish U all the best Sunaparantha

Add more friends to your messenger and enjoy! Invite them now.

Dear Sandeep ji,Please post your analysis along with your conclusion. Also, if you are not using pure KP for analysis, please mention the system(s) used. Thanks & Regards,Punit Pandey

On Tue, Jan 13, 2009 at 8:26 PM, sandeep patel <sandeeppatel21 wrote:

Dear Sunaparanthaji,My answers to the second quiz are as under:1. The child was born with a Congenital Heart Defect; probably Hypoplasia or Septal Defect.2. I think the child will undergo a heart surgery.

3. Before 13th Feb. 2009.I think even after the surgery the prognosis is not very good.Sandeep

Dear Sunaparanthaji,

My answer is as follows .

1) What is disorder?

A- Problem urinory track, may be blocked problem in genitial organ.

2) Is it curable?

A- 100% curable

3) if so when?

A- in the any period of any (D/B/A) of SHANI,VEN, SUN,KETU, SUN

May be in any of above ANTAR, Pratyanter. to find exect date & time of cure is difficult for me in this case.

The above answer based on FOUR STEP THEORY

Strong significators(HOUSES) are as follows for each planet.

SUN--- 12,3, 9,5,6.

MOON--2,8,5,10.

MARS--12,3,2,8.

MER--7,11

GURU--6,5

VEN--5,10,6,9,4,1. (STRONG SIGNIFICATOR OF HOUSE 5 AT 2ND STEP, & house1 at 4th step)

SAT---5,2,8 (STRONG SIGNIFICATOR OF HOUSE 5 AT 2ND STEP)

RAHU--6,9,4,1,5.

KETU--5,3,7,11

MY ONLY FEAR IS THAT MER S/L OF SIXTH HOUSE IS STRONG SIGNIFICATOR OF 7,11 .

I have generated the kundli from MYKUNDALI.com

That's all

Thanks & Regards,

Neeraj --- On Tue, 1/13/09, Ramani <kadavasalramani wrote:

Ramani <kadavasalramaniRe: Test our Expertise -No.02 Date: Tuesday, January 13, 2009, 1:13 PM

Dear Sunaparanthaji,

As advised by you, the chart is cast based on time zone of +5.50. with brief explanation.

Thanking you,

Astrologically yours,

K.S.V.Ramani

Analysis of Quiz 2 by Shri Sunaparantha Kalyan.

This chart does not require any BTR. as Ascdt. S/L Rahu is in the sub of Saturn and Moon is in the star of Saturn.

6th CSL is Mercury, lord of 3 and 12 houses. Merc. as 3rd lord indicates nerves of heart.

Merc. as 12th lord is for hospitalization and separation from family. Mercury is in the star of Venus at 7 owning houses 4th and 11th . 4th in Libra sign isfor chest, kidneys and 11th in Taurus sign for neck, bones and hinder lower part of brain. Mercury in his own sub is

Indicative of all the above parts. Venus is karaka for kidneys. The child must have some

defects in its kidney and bladder with urinary affliction. Saturn lord of 7th and 8th aspects

Libra sign and Aquarius, 8th sign, which is for danger and difficulties. Added to this Mars aspects Lagna. This show defective blood circulation and surgery. Venus star lord of Mercury is conjoined with Jupiter, karaka for growth of disease and Rahu

, as agent of Saturn lord of 7th and 8th. So the disease is chronic. Unfortunately, Mercury,

6th CSL and its star lord Venus both signify Bhadhakasthanam. Venus is Maraka too signifying 7th in rapt conjunction. Saturn is another Maraka in 2nd maraca place. Moon,

Born with critical physical disorder. This is seen from the affliction of Libra sign, which is 4th sign from Lagna, The baby boy is born with kidney problem with urethra trouble,impure blood circulation. As majority of planets signifies either Marakasthanam or Bhadhaka sthanam. Present Dasa is that of Saturn running upto 2020, Venus Bhukthi and Venus Sookshmam for many years. As for longevity, 1,3,8 CSLs are Rahu, Jupiter and Mercury respectively. Rahu is Maraka thro his S/L Saturn, Jupiter is also Maraka signifying 2nd thro his star lord Sun abd sublord Saturn. Mercury is both Maraka and Bhadhaka thro¢ his Star lord Venus, who is the chief mischief to cause kidney problem.

Disorder : Kidney / Hinder part of brain with impure blood circulation.. & urinary problem

Cure: Saturn and Jupiter signify 5th but both are evil in this case. Dasa lord Saturn is

Obstructive planet that will not allow quick recovery. The child has to fight for its survival for a long time.

-

Sunaparantha Kalyan

@gro ups.com

Dear Ramani Ji,Good and hard effort.Thanks for join with us.But sorry, the Time Zone is perfectly 5.30, not 6.00.I suggest u to do it once again by correcting time zone and post the result in brief, as one day more for closing. At the same time keep the analyzings with u for the secondary discussion to be held on, by the moderator.RegdsSunaparantha

Ramani <kadavasalramani@ gmail.com>@gro ups.comTuesday, January 13, 2009 1:39:16 PMRe: Test our Expertise -No.02

Dear Sunaparanthaji,

Your quiz 2 is quite interesting and also complicated. However I have tried to find out the possible problem of

Query: Boy born with critical physical disorder.. (1) What is the disorder? (2) Is it curable? 3) If so when?

In Birth chart details, Birth has taken place in Sri Lanka , time zone for which is +6.00 and not +5.50 as given. I have taken the time zone as +6.00 and worked out the chart accordingly.

:

: Sign Lord Star Lord Sub Lord SSL SSSL SSSSL

Ascdt. 107-45-56 Moon Merc. Merc Rahu Jupiter Jupiter

Moon 218-6-18 Mars Saturn Kethu Merc. Ssturn Moon

Merc. 265-4-27 Jupiter. Venus Merc. Rahu. Rahu Merc.

Ascdt. S/L is Mercury (i) Mercurry in the sign of Jupiterr. who is in the sign and sub of Saturn. Moon is in the star of Saturn. (ii) Merc. in the star of Venus, who is .also in the sign of Saturn and in the sub of Rahu agent and sub of Saturn. Rahu is with self strength, no other planet in its stars. As such Rahu fully signifies both Saturn and Moon. Moon is in the star of Saurn. Ascdt¢s SSSl and SSSSL is Jupiter,(a self strength planet) who is in the sign and sub of Saturn. Moon is in the star of Saturn. As co-rulers of Ascdt. fully agree with Moon¢s position, no correction is considered necessary for TOB. which is

9-14 P.M.

What is the disease?

For any physical trouble, one is to scrutinize 6th cuspal S/L who is the deciding authority for its nature of disease whether it is chronic or ordinary. Here Rahu is the CSL of 6th , , in the star of Moon in 4, as waning Moon. She is Lagna lord (Cancer Lagna) placed in her debilated sign and. is in the star of Saturn at 2, a maraka, . So star lord of Rahu, 6th CSL signifies Saturn thro¢ his star lord and also thro¢ Rahu¢s sub lord... Saturn is delaying, obstructing and chronic nature planet. So the disease is a chronic one.

.. Rahu, 6th CSL is with self strength i.e. no other planet, signifies strongly 6th, his own placement, and he is close to 7th cusp.So signifies 7th also, which is a Maraka place. Rahu thro¢ his Star lord Moon sinifies Cancer sign Lagna, 2nd house Leo and Saturn therein, Saturn aspects 8th house of danger. Rahu thereby gets 8th signification too due to his self strength, he being in the sub of Saturn and as agent of Saturn his rasi lord. Thus Rahu gets the signification of Maraka effects from both 2nd and 7th. 6th CSL is spoilt. For exact disease, let us probe further the 6th lord and 6th sublord. Lord of 6th is Jupiter (with self

strength) and also for 9th Pisces a watery sign. Jupiter, is afflicted by the conjunction of Rahu. Jupiter a;lso aspects 11th, which is Bhadhakasthana for Cancer native. Star lord of 6th is Venus is Bhadhaka for Cancer Lagn. 6th CSL is Rahu in the sub of Saturn, a pure maefic. Sign lord Jupiter is in the star of Sun. lord of Leo and a karaka for heart. Jupiter too is in the sub of Saturn, malefic as stated above. Jupiter aspects Lagna from his debilated sign. Rahu, the 6th XSL also signifies Cancer Lagna thro¢ his star lord Moon.

Page 2.

Venus star lord of 6th aspects Leo sign as Bhadhaka, who too attains marakadhipathyam in addition to Bhadhakadhipathyam. Thus it may be seen that majority of Planets are attacking Cancer and Leo both houses of chest and heart. Mars too aspects Lagna to cuse surgical intravention. Rahu is conjoined with Mercury, lord of 4 and 12th in 6th. Mercury is karaka for heart nerves and is also in the star of Venus, Bhadhaka. It may be seen that Rahu,, a self strength planet, though in 6th is very close 7th cusp.and gets maraka effects Mercury and Jupiter both are is in the star of Sun lord of Leo, karaka for heart..

Sigh Aquarius is opposition to Leo so Aquarius is also concerned with the heart problem.. Saturn from Leo sign, aspects Aquarius, where 8th cusp falls indicating danger.

According to K.P.Rule, the 6th cuspal sub lord (CSL) should connect the sign Cancer, Aquarius or Leo, 5the 4th house (heart), the planets Sun, Moon,Saturn and Rahu . Further the same sub lord (6th) should signify 8th house and Mars for surgery. Unfortunately. All the above conditions are fulfilled here. 6th CSL Rahu is connected to Cancer and Moon, Leo, Aquarius thro Saturn his sub lord... Leo sign is badly afflicted by 7th and 8th lord Saturn and similarly the Cancer sign also afflicted heavily.. Sun is afflicted by Mars by conjunction. .Watery signs, Cancer, Scorpio and Pisces also come under the purview of the disease of heart, as it rules over the blood circulation. Here majority of planets viz Moon. Rahu, Jupiter Mercury, Mars are all

connected to watery signs either of their own or thro¢ star or sub. With Sun¢s conjunction, Mars, karaka for blood circulation, which is essential for heart functioning, has become impure and the circulation is also obstructed by Saturn in Leo sign.. In view of all the adverse position of planets and cusps, the boy may be already put on in oxygen/ventilation. Fourth house from Lagna (heart) is owned by Venus, Bhadhaka, is aspected by Saturnin..

Longevity. Houses of Longevity significators are Lagna, 3rd and 8th. Lagna S/L and 3rd

S/L both is Mercury, attains Bhadhaka effect thro¢ his star lord Venus., a very evil for longevity. 8th CSL is Venus, Bhadhaka Venus is in the star of Mars, signifying Lagna and sub of Rahu, 6th CSL, who is well connected for heart disease as per KP Rule.,

Maraka & Bhadhaka: 2 and 7th houses are maraca places.. Saturn is placed in 2nd, Moon is in the star of Saturn, signifying 2, Rahu close to 7th with self strength is another maraca. Venus, Mercury in the star of Venusare significators for Bhadhakas. Thus majprity of Planets are either Marka or Bhadhaka. It is feared that the baby is not destined for longevity..

Baby is born in Anuradha Star. Saturn Mahadasa will be running upto 7-3-2024. He is connected to heart problem as explained above. Planet of obstruction and impediments. He is 7th lord and malefic to Cancer Lagna native.

Bhukthi lord is Venus running from 28-12-2008 to 10-12-2012,Venus is placed in 7th holding portfoloios of Maraka and Bhadhaka.aka. She is in the star of Mars conjoined with Sun lord of 2, karaka for heart. Anthatra loed too is Venus.

Page 3.

Future dasas after Saturn are Mercury, Kethu, Venus etc. are all evil and not encouraging

For the longevity of the boy.

Conclusion: (1) The disorder seems to be that the baby is born with hole in the heart, with impure blood circulation and breathing difficulties, .. I feel that the boy would have been put already in oxygen. The above conclusion is due to heavy affliction of both Cancer and Leo, seats of chest and heart signs and their lords. There is no effective signification of 5th, 9th etc.

Though surgery is seen due to aspect of Mars on Lagna, it may not be fruitful, except giving a little relief if the planet¢s transit is good, with 5th and 9th signification. . Dasa Lord Planet Saturn is obstructing planet inspite of his being in the star of Sun at 5, who is also spoiled by Mercury and Mars by conjunction. I feel that there may not be full cure. In my opinion, this case falls under ¡Balarishta yoga¢ Waning Moon as Lagna lord,

Signifying 8th thro her star lord Saturn¢s aspect on 8th, is weak by placement,d signifies Marakasthana thro¢ her star lord Saturn. Lagna too is weak by situation of Kethu, node

And its Lord Moon also getting evil significations. All the significations for Balarishta

Yoga are present in this chart of the Boy.

(2) Cure is remote. Present and all the ensuing Dasas to come are bad...

I wish this prediction may go wrong, and by the grace of God, let some miracle happen..

For the survival of the boy.

------------ ---

PS: This lengthy analysis may be helpful to the beginners.

With regards,

Astrologically yours,

K.S.V.Ramani

-

Sunaparantha Kalyan

@gro ups.com

Dear Friends,

Question

1.2. Is it curable?

1.3. If so when?

Birth detail of the Baby

DOB - 24. 12. 2008

Time Zone - 5.5 hrs

Gender - Male

Wish U all the best

Sunaparantha

Dear Sunaparantha ji and members,I am presenting below my humble attempt at quiz-02. I might be totally off the mark, but would like to learn from this experience. I have used only KP techniques only.Given:

Boy born on 24.12.08/21.14hrs/Rangama, SLKP chart cast from My Kundli online software, using KP Ayanamsha. AnalysisThe lagna, moon (also the LL) and sun are weak and afflicted. The baby is susceptible to diseases. Jupiter appears to be the main disease-giver being the debilitated l/o 6H, 6 cusp and posited in 6H with Rahu. Jupiter is also the cuspal lord of 4H (end of life), 8H (death) and 12H (hospitalization & loss). Jaltatwa of the body is seems to be afflicted by 6L making the baby prone to disease. Jupiter which becomes worse with lagna being in cancer and moon also debilitated in scorpio.

The dasha at birth is SAT-VEN-VENSaturn is the star controller of moon and venus is the sbl of moon, both denoting results for self. Saturn, the 7/8 lord in 2H, gains in marakatwa over the longevity and becomes connected with chronic disease to self. Venus is the 4L/11L and badhakesh, placed in marak 7H of Saturn.

Saturn's dasha will give the results of its star lord sun, l/o 2H in 5H with mars and mercury. SbL of sat is a weak moon in debilitation and dispositing ketu also signifying 12H and 12L (in mer star).Sun is disposited by Jupiter (the disease giver) and is in ketu's star. Tthe quality of results of sun will depend on its sublord which is again Jupiter.

Venus will primarily give the results of its star lord mars who is 5L and 10L (8th from 5H) in 5H, and aspects lagna and 12H. Rahu is the sbl of venus again signifying diseases.2,5,6,7,8,12 figure in as result giving houses with 5H as the centre spot for mars and sun both with 12L mer. Good or bad results being governed by the sublords moon (of sat) and rahu (of venus) indicating disease and inauspicious results regarding self.

The disease:The problem appears to be caused by Sun and Mars (also disposited by 6L Jup) in 5H with Saturn posited in leo. It can be a congenital (sun) and chronic (sat) disorder of bones (sun+sat) and blood (mars+moon) with arising from a nervous disorder (mer), seriously affecting the heart (cancer + 5H) and circulation (jaltatwa) and causes anomaly in abdominal organs like liver and kidneys (jup and ven + lib+ sco). It could be a malfunctioning in bone marrow (sun+mars) which gives rise to malignancy in blood cells or abdominal organs (jup and ven).

Jupiter indicates a problem which is growing and may be causing an enlargement/ increase in disease and Saturn giving the chronicity. Ketu in cancer ( & 12H) also aggravates and complicates the situation with problems in diagnosis and treatment.

Cure:I am sorry to observe that the Sat-venus dasha does not show promise for cure as the houses for cure 1,5,11 are themselves afflicted. The primary curers could've been saturn+ven (sl & sbl of LL moon), ketu & moon (sl & sbl of 5L mars) and mars+rah (sl & sbl of 11L venus). They are all themselves connected with the disease. Doctors may opt for surgery or other intensive treatment, but the way Saturn and Jupiter are gripping the chart, a cure looks like a remote possibility, even in later dashas.

May God bless the parents and the child.RegardsNeelam

Dear Sunaparanthaji,

my answer as follows based on 4 step theory.

lagna sub as per noted time is Rahu but as per RP it shud be Jupiter

and signify as follows

PLANET : JUPITERItself :-------------- Jupiter:- (6) 6 (9) It's N.Swami :-------- Sun:- (5) 2 It's Sub :------------ Saturn:- 2 7 8 Cusp Yuti: (2) It's Sub's N.Swami :-- Sun:- (5) 2

in this case Sun conjunts Pluto so disease is not curable.

6th sublord is Mercury but in RP KETU is present so weitage to Ketu

it signify as

PLANET : KETUItself :-------------- Ketu:- 12 Rashi-Swami Moon 4 1It's N.Swami :-------- Mercury:- (5) (3) 12 Cusp Yuti: (6) It's Sub :------------ Mercury:- 5 3 12 Cusp Yuti: (6)

It's Sub's N.Swami :-- Venus:- (7) 4 (11) Cusp Yuti: (7)

here ketu in Mercury star and Mercury on 6th cusp,also 4th step is Venus

and it conjucts with Neptune shows the incurable disease

sixth cusp star is also Venus shows deformity in Legs

Dasa connected to Pluto and Bhukti also connected to Pluto will not recover the baby

thanks

-sunil gondhalekar

On 1/14/09, Neeraj Chowksey <chowkseyneeraj wrote:

Dear Sunaparanthaji,

1) What is disorder?

2) Is it curable?

A- 100% curable

3) if so when?

May be in any of above ANTAR, Pratyanter. to find exect date & time of cure is difficult for me in this case.

SUN--- 12,3, 9,5,6.

MOON--2,8,5,10.

MARS--12,3,2,8.

MER--7,11

GURU--6,5

VEN--5,10,6,9,4,1. (STRONG SIGNIFICATOR OF HOUSE 5 AT 2ND STEP, & house1 at 4th step)

RAHU--6,9,4,1,5.

KETU--5,3,7,11

That's all

Thanks & Regards,

Ramani <kadavasalramani

Tuesday, January 13, 2009, 1:13 PM

Dear Sunaparanthaji,

Thanking you, Astrologically yours, K.S.V.Ramani Analysis of Quiz 2 by Shri Sunaparantha Kalyan.

Born with critical physical disorder. This is seen from the affliction of Libra sign, which is 4th sign from Lagna, The baby boy is born with kidney problem with urethra trouble,impure blood circulation. As majority of planets signifies either Marakasthanam or Bhadhaka sthanam. Present Dasa is that of Saturn running upto 2020, Venus Bhukthi and Venus Sookshmam for many years. As for longevity, 1,3,8 CSLs are Rahu, Jupiter and Mercury respectively. Rahu is Maraka thro his S/L Saturn, Jupiter is also Maraka signifying 2nd thro his star lord Sun abd sublord Saturn. Mercury is both Maraka and Bhadhaka thro' his Star lord Venus, who is the chief mischief to cause kidney problem.

Disorder : Kidney / Hinder part of brain with impure blood circulation.. & urinary problem

-

Sunaparantha Kalyan

@gro ups.com

Dear Ramani Ji,Good and hard effort.Thanks for join with us.But sorry, the Time Zone is perfectly 5.30, not 6.00.I suggest u to do it once again by correcting time zone and post the result in brief, as one day more for closing. At the same time keep the analyzings with u for the secondary discussion to be held on, by the moderator.

RegdsSunaparantha

Ramani <kadavasalramani@ gmail.com>@gro ups.com Tuesday, January 13, 2009 1:39:16 PMRe: Test our Expertise -No.02

Dear Sunaparanthaji,

:

: Sign Lord Star Lord Sub Lord SSL SSSL SSSSL Ascdt. 107-45-56 Moon Merc. Merc Rahu Jupiter Jupiter Moon 218-6-18 Mars Saturn Kethu Merc. Ssturn Moon Merc. 265-4-27 Jupiter. Venus Merc. Rahu. Rahu Merc. . Ascdt. S/L is Mercury (i) Mercurry in the sign of Jupiterr. who is in the sign and sub of Saturn. Moon is in the star of Saturn. (ii) Merc. in the star of Venus, who is .also in the sign of Saturn and in the sub of Rahu agent and sub of Saturn. Rahu is with self strength, no other planet in its stars. As such Rahu fully signifies both Saturn and Moon. Moon is in the star of Saurn. Ascdt's SSSl and SSSSL is Jupiter,(a self strength planet) who is in the sign and sub of Saturn. Moon is in the star of Saturn. As co-rulers of Ascdt. fully agree with Moon's position, no correction is considered necessary for TOB. which is

9-14 P.M. What is the disease? For any physical trouble, one is to scrutinize 6th cuspal S/L who is the deciding authority for its nature of disease whether it is chronic or ordinary. Here Rahu is the CSL of 6th , , in the star of Moon in 4, as waning Moon. She is Lagna lord (Cancer Lagna) placed in her debilated sign and. is in the star of Saturn at 2, a maraka, . So star lord of Rahu, 6th CSL signifies Saturn thro' his star lord and also thro' Rahu's sub lord... Saturn is delaying, obstructing and chronic nature planet. So the disease is a chronic one.

.. Rahu, 6th CSL is with self strength i.e. no other planet, signifies strongly 6th, his own placement, and he is close to 7th cusp.So signifies 7th also, which is a Maraka place. Rahu thro' his Star lord Moon sinifies Cancer sign Lagna, 2nd house Leo and Saturn therein, Saturn aspects 8th house of danger. Rahu thereby gets 8th signification too due to his self strength, he being in the sub of Saturn and as agent of Saturn his rasi lord. Thus Rahu gets the signification of Maraka effects from both 2nd and 7th. 6th CSL is spoilt. For exact disease, let us probe further the 6th lord and 6th sublord. Lord of 6th is Jupiter (with self strength) and also for 9th Pisces a watery sign. Jupiter, is afflicted by the conjunction of Rahu. Jupiter a;lso aspects 11th, which is Bhadhakasthana for Cancer native. Star lord of 6th is Venus is Bhadhaka for Cancer Lagn. 6th CSL is Rahu in the sub of Saturn, a pure maefic. Sign lord Jupiter is in the star of Sun. lord of Leo and a karaka for heart. Jupiter too is in the sub of Saturn, malefic as stated above. Jupiter aspects Lagna from his debilated sign. Rahu, the 6th XSL also signifies Cancer Lagna thro' his star lord Moon.

Page 2. Venus star lord of 6th aspects Leo sign as Bhadhaka, who too attains marakadhipathyam in addition to Bhadhakadhipathyam. Thus it may be seen that majority of Planets are attacking Cancer and Leo both houses of chest and heart. Mars too aspects Lagna to cuse surgical intravention. Rahu is conjoined with Mercury, lord of 4 and 12th in 6th. Mercury is karaka for heart nerves and is also in the star of Venus, Bhadhaka. It may be seen that Rahu,, a self strength planet, though in 6th is very close 7th cusp.and gets maraka effects Mercury and Jupiter both are is in the star of Sun lord of Leo, karaka for heart.. Sigh Aquarius is opposition to Leo so Aquarius is also concerned with the heart problem.. Saturn from Leo sign, aspects Aquarius, where 8th cusp falls indicating danger.

According to K.P.Rule, the 6th cuspal sub lord (CSL) should connect the sign Cancer, Aquarius or Leo, 5the 4th house (heart), the planets Sun, Moon,Saturn and Rahu . Further the same sub lord (6th) should signify 8th house and Mars for surgery. Unfortunately. All the above conditions are fulfilled here. 6th CSL Rahu is connected to Cancer and Moon, Leo, Aquarius thro Saturn his sub lord... Leo sign is badly afflicted by 7th and 8th lord Saturn and similarly the Cancer sign also afflicted heavily.. Sun is afflicted by Mars by conjunction. .Watery signs, Cancer, Scorpio and Pisces also come under the purview of the disease of heart, as it rules over the blood circulation. Here majority of planets viz Moon. Rahu, Jupiter Mercury, Mars are all connected to watery signs either of their own or thro' star or sub. With Sun's conjunction, Mars, karaka for blood circulation, which is essential for heart functioning, has become impure and the circulation is also obstructed by Saturn in Leo sign.. In view of all the adverse position of planets and cusps, the boy may be already put on in oxygen/ventilation. Fourth house from Lagna (heart) is owned by Venus, Bhadhaka, is aspected by Saturnin..

Longevity. Houses of Longevity significators are Lagna, 3rd and 8th. Lagna S/L and 3rd S/L both is Mercury, attains Bhadhaka effect thro' his star lord Venus., a very evil for longevity. 8th CSL is Venus, Bhadhaka Venus is in the star of Mars, signifying Lagna and sub of Rahu, 6th CSL, who is well connected for heart disease as per KP Rule., Maraka & Bhadhaka: 2 and 7th houses are maraca places.. Saturn is placed in 2nd, Moon is in the star of Saturn, signifying 2, Rahu close to 7th with self strength is another maraca. Venus, Mercury in the star of Venusare significators for Bhadhakas. Thus majprity of Planets are either Marka or Bhadhaka. It is feared that the baby is not destined for longevity.. Baby is born in Anuradha Star. Saturn Mahadasa will be running upto 7-3-2024. He is connected to heart problem as explained above. Planet of obstruction and impediments. He is 7th lord and malefic to Cancer Lagna native. Bhukthi lord is Venus running from 28-12-2008 to 10-12-2012,Venus is placed in 7th holding portfoloios of Maraka and Bhadhaka.aka. She is in the star of Mars conjoined with Sun lord of 2, karaka for heart. Anthatra loed too is Venus. Page 3. Future dasas after Saturn are Mercury, Kethu, Venus etc. are all evil and not encouraging For the longevity of the boy. Conclusion: (1) The disorder seems to be that the baby is born with hole in the heart, with impure blood circulation and breathing difficulties, .. I feel that the boy would have been put already in oxygen. The above conclusion is due to heavy affliction of both Cancer and Leo, seats of chest and heart signs and their lords. There is no effective signification of 5th, 9th etc. Though surgery is seen due to aspect of Mars on Lagna, it may not be fruitful, except giving a little relief if the planet's transit is good, with 5th and 9th signification. . Dasa Lord Planet Saturn is obstructing planet inspite of his being in the star of Sun at 5, who is also spoiled by Mercury and Mars by conjunction. I feel that there may not be full cure. In my opinion, this case falls under 'Balarishta yoga' Waning Moon as Lagna lord, Signifying 8th thro her star lord Saturn's aspect on 8th, is weak by placement,d signifies Marakasthana thro' her star lord Saturn. Lagna too is weak by situation of Kethu, node And its Lord Moon also getting evil significations. All the significations for Balarishta Yoga are present in this chart of the Boy.

(2) Cure is remote. Present and all the ensuing Dasas to come are bad... I wish this prediction may go wrong, and by the grace of God, let some miracle happen.. For the survival of the boy. ------------ --- PS: This lengthy analysis may be helpful to the beginners. . With regards,

Astrologically yours,

K.S.V.Ramani

-

Sunaparantha Kalyan

@gro ups.com

Dear Friends,

Question This baby was born with a critical physical disorder. 1.1. What is the disorder? 1.2. Is it curable? 1.3. If so when?

Birth detail of the Baby DOB - 24. 12. 2008 TOB - 9.14 pm ( As given by the parents. Any rectification may be allowed.) POB - Ragama, Sri Lanka Long.79.55 - Lat. 07.01 Time Zone - 5.5 hrs Gender - Male

Wish U all the best Sunaparantha

Dear sunaparantha jee,

I have analyse this quiz no 2. by Traditional Astrology,my answer is

as below :-

1.1 the disorder is some enlargement in body structure as enlargement

of Bones at the junction of hip joints,thigh along with some

abnormalities in abdomen reasion may be malfunction of Liver or

enlargement of liver.

1.2 Yes it is curable but need surgery.

1.3 In my view The Dasa of Sat-Ve-Mars is favorable if can wait for

Sat-Sun-sun period it will better.

No thereat to life he will survive as per my observations.

Details of analysis I will post in late night or in the morning.

Thanks,

M.S.Bohra

, " sunil gondhalekar "

<sunilalaka wrote:

>

> Dear Sunaparanthaji,

> my answer as follows based on 4 step theory.

> lagna sub as per noted time is Rahu but as per RP it shud be Jupiter

> and signify as follows

> PLANET : JUPITER

> Itself :-------------- Jupiter:- (6) 6 (9)

> It's N.Swami :-------- Sun:- (5) 2

> It's Sub :------------ Saturn:- 2 7 8 Cusp Yuti: (2)

> It's Sub's N.Swami :-- Sun:- (5) 2

> in this case Sun conjunts Pluto so disease is not curable.

> 6th sublord is Mercury but in RP KETU is present so weitage to Ketu

> it signify as

>

> PLANET : KETU

> Itself :-------------- Ketu:- 12 Rashi-Swami Moon 4 1

> It's N.Swami :-------- Mercury:- (5) (3) 12 Cusp Yuti: (6)

> It's Sub :------------ Mercury:- 5 3 12 Cusp Yuti: (6)

> It's Sub's N.Swami :-- Venus:- (7) 4 (11) Cusp Yuti: (7)

> here ketu in Mercury star and Mercury on 6th cusp,also 4th step is

Venus

> and it conjucts with Neptune shows the incurable disease

> sixth cusp star is also Venus shows deformity in Legs

> Dasa connected to Pluto and Bhukti also connected to Pluto will not

recover

> the baby

> thanks

> -sunil gondhalekar

> On 1/14/09, Neeraj Chowksey <chowkseyneeraj wrote:

> >

> > Dear Sunaparanthaji,

> > My answer is as follows .

> >

> > 1) What is disorder?

> > A- Problem urinory track, may be blocked problem in genitial organ.

> >

> >

> > 2) Is it curable?

> > A- 100% curable

> >

> >

> > 3) if so when?

> > A- in the any period of any (D/B/A) of SHANI,VEN, SUN,KETU, SUN

> >

> > May be in any of above ANTAR, Pratyanter. to find exect date &

time of cure

> > is difficult for me in this case.

> >

> > The above answer based on FOUR STEP THEORY

> > Strong significators(HOUSES) are as follows for each planet.

> >

> > SUN--- 12,3, 9,5,6.

> >

> > MOON--2,8,5,10.

> >

> > MARS--12,3,2,8.

> >

> > MER--7,11

> >

> > GURU--6,5

> >

> > VEN--5,10,6,9,4,1. (STRONG SIGNIFICATOR OF HOUSE 5 AT 2ND STEP, &

house1

> > at 4th step)

> > .

> >

> > SAT---5,2,8 (STRONG SIGNIFICATOR OF HOUSE 5 AT 2ND STEP)

> > .

> > RAHU--6,9,4,1,5.

> >

> > KETU--5,3,7,11

> >

> > MY ONLY FEAR IS THAT MER S/L OF SIXTH HOUSE IS STRONG SIGNIFICATOR

OF 7,11

> > .

> >

> > I have generated the kundli from MYKUNDALI.com

> > That's all

> > Thanks & Regards,

> > Neeraj

> >

> > --- On *Tue, 1/13/09, Ramani <kadavasalramani* wrote:

> >

> > Ramani <kadavasalramani

> > Re: Test our Expertise -No.02

> >

> > Tuesday, January 13, 2009, 1:13 PM

> >

> > Dear Sunaparanthaji,

> >

> >

> >

> > As advised by you, the chart is cast based on time zone of +5.50.

with

> > brief explanation.

> >

> >

> >

> > Thanking you,

> >

> > Astrologically yours,

> >

> > K.S.V.Ramani

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> > Analysis of Quiz 2 by Shri Sunaparantha Kalyan.

> >

> >

> >

> > This chart does not require any BTR. as Ascdt. S/L Rahu is in the

sub of

> > Saturn and Moon is in the star of Saturn.

> >

> >

> >

> > 6th CSL is Mercury, lord of 3 and 12 houses. Merc. as 3rd lord

indicates

> > nerves of heart.

> >

> > Merc. as 12th lord is for hospitalization and separation from

family. Mercury

> > is in the star of Venus at 7 owning houses 4th and 11th . 4th in

Libra

> > sign isfor chest, kidneys and 11th in Taurus sign for neck, bones and

> > hinder lower part of brain. Mercury in his own sub is

> >

> > Indicative of all the above parts. Venus is karaka for kidneys.

The child

> > must have some

> >

> > defects in its kidney and bladder with urinary affliction. Saturn

lord of 7

> > th and 8th aspects

> >

> > Libra sign and Aquarius, 8th sign, which is for danger and

difficulties. Added

> > to this Mars aspects Lagna. This show defective blood circulation and

> > surgery. Venus star lord of Mercury is conjoined with Jupiter,

karaka for

> > growth of disease and Rahu

> >

> > , as agent of Saturn lord of 7th and 8th. So the disease is chronic.

> > Unfortunately, Mercury,

> >

> > 6th CSL and its star lord Venus both signify Bhadhakasthanam. Venus is

> > Maraka too signifying 7th in rapt conjunction. Saturn is another

Maraka

> > in 2nd maraca place. Moon,

> >

> > Lagna lord in the star of Saturn is also Maraka.

> >

> >

> >

> > Born with critical physical disorder. This is seen from the

affliction of

> > Libra sign, which is 4th sign from Lagna, The baby boy is born

with kidney

> > problem with urethra trouble,impure blood circulation. As majority of

> > planets signifies either Marakasthanam or Bhadhaka sthanam.

Present Dasa

> > is that of Saturn running upto 2020, Venus Bhukthi and Venus

Sookshmam for

> > many years. As for longevity, 1,3,8 CSLs are Rahu, Jupiter and

Mercury

> > respectively. Rahu is Maraka thro his S/L Saturn, Jupiter is also

Maraka

> > signifying 2nd thro his star lord Sun abd sublord Saturn. Mercury

is both

> > Maraka and Bhadhaka thro' his Star lord Venus, who is the chief

mischief to

> > cause kidney problem.

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> > Disorder : Kidney / Hinder part of brain with impure blood

circulation.. &

> > urinary problem

> >

> >

> >

> > Cure: Saturn and Jupiter signify 5th but both are evil in this

case. Dasa

> > lord Saturn is

> >

> > Obstructive planet that will not allow quick recovery. The child

has to

> > fight for its survival for a long time.

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> > -

> > ** Sunaparantha Kalyan <sunaparantha

> > *To:* @gro ups.com

> > *Sent:* Tuesday, January 13, 2009 3:14 PM

> > *Subject:* Re: Test our Expertise -No.02

> >

> >

> > Dear Ramani Ji,

> >

> > Good and hard effort.

> > Thanks for join with us.

> > But sorry, the Time Zone is perfectly 5.30, not 6.00.

> >

> > I suggest u to do it once again by correcting time zone and post

the result

> > in brief, as one day more for closing. At the same time keep the

analyzings

> > with u for the secondary discussion to be held on, by the moderator.

> >

> > Regds

> > Sunaparantha

> >

> >

> > ------------------------------

> > ** Ramani <kadavasalramani@ gmail.com>

> > *Sent:* Tuesday, January 13, 2009 1:39:16 PM

> > *Subject:* Re: Test our Expertise -No.02

> >

> > Dear Sunaparanthaji,

> >

> > Your quiz 2 is quite interesting and also complicated. However I have

> > tried to find out the possible problem of

> > the child with full explanation under KP system.

> >

> > Analysis for Quiz 2 by Shri Sunaparantha Kalyanji (Test your

expertise)

> >

> >

> >

> > Query: Boy born with critical physical disorder.. (1) What is the

> > disorder? (2) Is it curable? 3) If so when?

> >

> >

> >

> > In Birth chart details, Birth has taken place in Sri Lanka , time

zone for

> > which is +6.00 and not +5.50 as given. I have taken the time zone

as +6.00

> > and worked out the chart accordingly.

> >

> >

> >

> > BTR correction:, whether necessary or not:

> >

> > :

> >

> > : Sign Lord Star Lord Sub Lord

> > SSL SSSL SSSSL

> >

> > Ascdt. 107-45-56 Moon Merc. Merc Rahu

> > Jupiter Jupiter

> >

> > Moon 218-6-18 Mars Saturn Kethu

Merc.

> > Ssturn Moon

> >

> > Merc. 265-4-27 Jupiter. Venus Merc.

Rahu.

> > Rahu Merc.

> >

> > .

> >

> > Ascdt. S/L is Mercury (i) Mercurry in the sign of Jupiterr. who is

in the

> > sign and sub of Saturn. Moon is in the star of Saturn. (ii) Merc.

in the

> > star of Venus, who is .also in the sign of Saturn and in the sub

of Rahu

> > agent and sub of Saturn. Rahu is with self strength, no other

planet in

> > its stars. As such Rahu fully signifies both Saturn and Moon.

Moon is in

> > the star of Saurn. Ascdt's SSSl and SSSSL is Jupiter,(a self strength

> > planet) who is in the sign and sub of Saturn. Moon is in the star of

> > Saturn. As co-rulers of Ascdt. fully agree with Moon's position,

no correction

> > is considered necessary for TOB. which is

> >

> > 9-14 P.M.

> >

> >

> >

> > What is the disease?

> >

> >

> >

> > For any physical trouble, one is to scrutinize 6th cuspal S/L who

is the

> > deciding authority for its nature of disease whether it is chronic or

> > ordinary. Here Rahu is the CSL of 6th , , in the star of Moon in

4, as

> > waning Moon. She is Lagna lord (Cancer Lagna) placed in her debilated

> > sign and. is in the star of Saturn at 2, a maraka, . So star

lord of

> > Rahu, 6th CSL signifies Saturn thro' his star lord and also thro'

Rahu's sub

> > lord... Saturn is delaying, obstructing and chronic nature

planet. So

> > the disease is a chronic one.

> >

> > . Rahu, 6th CSL is with self strength i.e. no other planet,

signifies

> > strongly 6th, his own placement, and he is close to 7th cusp.So

signifies

> > 7th also, which is a Maraka place. Rahu thro' his Star lord Moon

sinifies

> > Cancer sign Lagna, 2nd house Leo and Saturn therein, Saturn

aspects 8thhouse of danger. Rahu thereby gets 8

> > th signification too due to his self strength, he being in the sub of

> > Saturn and as agent of Saturn his rasi lord. Thus Rahu gets the

> > signification of Maraka effects from both 2nd and 7th. 6th CSL is

spoilt.

> > For exact disease, let us probe further the 6th lord and 6th

sublord. Lord

> > of 6th is Jupiter (with self strength) and also for 9th Pisces a

watery

> > sign. Jupiter, is afflicted by the conjunction of Rahu. Jupiter

a;lso

> > aspects 11th, which is Bhadhakasthana for Cancer native. Star lord

of 6this Venus is Bhadhaka for Cancer Lagn.

> > 6th CSL is Rahu in the sub of Saturn, a pure maefic. Sign lord

Jupiter is

> > in the star of Sun. lord of Leo and a karaka for heart. Jupiter

too is in

> > the sub of Saturn, malefic as stated above. Jupiter aspects Lagna

from his

> > debilated sign. Rahu, the 6th XSL also signifies Cancer Lagna

thro' his

> > star lord Moon.

> >

> > Page 2.

> >

> >

> >

> > Venus star lord of 6th aspects Leo sign as Bhadhaka, who too attains

> > marakadhipathyam in addition to Bhadhakadhipathyam. Thus it may

be seen

> > that majority of Planets are attacking Cancer and Leo both houses

of chest

> > and heart. Mars too aspects Lagna to cuse surgical intravention.

Rahu is

> > conjoined with Mercury, lord of 4 and 12th in 6th. Mercury is

karaka for

> > heart nerves and is also in the star of Venus, Bhadhaka. It may

be seen

> > that Rahu,, a self strength planet, though in 6th is very close

7thcusp.and gets maraka effects

> > Mercury and Jupiter both are is in the star of Sun lord of Leo,

karaka

> > for heart..

> >

> > Sigh Aquarius is opposition to Leo so Aquarius is also concerned

with the

> > heart problem.. Saturn from Leo sign, aspects Aquarius, where 8th cusp

> > falls indicating danger.

> >

> >

> >

> > According to K.P.Rule, the 6th cuspal sub lord (CSL) should

connect the

> > sign Cancer, Aquarius or Leo, 5the 4th house (heart), the planets Sun,

> > Moon,Saturn and Rahu . Further the same sub lord (6th) should

signify 8thhouse and Mars for surgery. Unfortunately. All the above

conditions are

> > fulfilled here. 6th CSL Rahu is connected to Cancer and Moon, Leo,

> > Aquarius thro Saturn his sub lord... Leo sign is badly afflicted

by 7thand 8

> > th lord Saturn and similarly the Cancer sign also afflicted

heavily.. Sun

> > is afflicted by Mars by conjunction. .Watery signs, Cancer,

Scorpio and

> > Pisces also come under the purview of the disease of heart, as it

rules over

> > the blood circulation. Here majority of planets viz Moon. Rahu,

Jupiter

> > Mercury, Mars are all connected to watery signs either of their

own or thro'

> > star or sub. With Sun's conjunction, Mars, karaka for blood

circulation,

> > which is essential for heart functioning, has become impure and the

> > circulation is also obstructed by Saturn in Leo sign.. In view of

all the

> > adverse position of planets and cusps, the boy may be already put

on in

> > oxygen/ventilation. Fourth house from Lagna (heart) is owned by Venus,

> > Bhadhaka, is aspected by Saturnin..

> >

> >

> >

> > Longevity. Houses of Longevity significators are Lagna, 3rd and

8th. Lagna

> > S/L and 3rd

> >

> > S/L both is Mercury, attains Bhadhaka effect thro' his star lord

Venus., a

> > very evil for longevity. 8th CSL is Venus, Bhadhaka Venus is in

the star

> > of Mars, signifying Lagna and sub of Rahu, 6th CSL, who is well

connected

> > for heart disease as per KP Rule.,

> >

> >

> >

> > Maraka & Bhadhaka: 2 and 7th houses are maraca places.. Saturn

is placed

> > in 2nd, Moon is in the star of Saturn, signifying 2, Rahu close to

7thwith self strength is another maraca.

> > Venus, Mercury in the star of Venusare significators for

Bhadhakas. Thus

> > majprity of Planets are either Marka or Bhadhaka. It is feared

that the

> > baby is not destined for longevity..

> >

> >

> >

> >

> > Baby is born in Anuradha Star. Saturn Mahadasa will be running upto

> > 7-3-2024. He is connected to heart problem as explained above.

Planet of

> > obstruction and impediments. He is 7th lord and malefic to Cancer

Lagna

> > native.

> >

> >

> >

> > Bhukthi lord is Venus running from 28-12-2008 to 10-12-2012,Venus

is placed

> > in 7th holding portfoloios of Maraka and Bhadhaka.aka. She is in the

> > star of Mars conjoined with Sun lord of 2, karaka for heart. Anthatra

> > loed too is Venus.

> >

> >

> >

> > Page 3.

> >

> >

> >

> > Future dasas after Saturn are Mercury, Kethu, Venus etc. are all

evil and

> > not encouraging

> >

> > For the longevity of the boy.

> >

> >

> >

> > Conclusion: (1) The disorder seems to be that the baby is born

with hole

> > in the heart, with impure blood circulation and breathing

difficulties, ..

> > I feel that the boy would have been put already in oxygen. The above

> > conclusion is due to heavy affliction of both Cancer and Leo,

seats of chest

> > and heart signs and their lords. There is no effective

signification of 5

> > th, 9th etc.

> >

> >

> >

> > Though surgery is seen due to aspect of Mars on Lagna, it may not be

> > fruitful, except giving a little relief if the planet's transit is

good,

> > with 5th and 9th signification. . Dasa Lord Planet Saturn is

obstructing

> > planet inspite of his being in the star of Sun at 5, who is also

spoiled by

> > Mercury and Mars by conjunction. I feel that there may not be full

cure. In

> > my opinion, this case falls under 'Balarishta yoga' Waning Moon as

Lagna

> > lord,

> >

> > Signifying 8th thro her star lord Saturn's aspect on 8th, is weak by

> > placement,d signifies Marakasthana thro' her star lord Saturn.

Lagna too

> > is weak by situation of Kethu, node

> >

> > And its Lord Moon also getting evil significations. All the

significations

> > for Balarishta

> >

> > Yoga are present in this chart of the Boy.

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> > (2) Cure is remote. Present and all the ensuing Dasas to come are

bad...

> >

> >

> >

> > I wish this prediction may go wrong, and by the grace of God, let some

> > miracle happen..

> >

> > For the survival of the boy.

> >

> >

> >

> >

------------

> > ---

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> > PS: This lengthy analysis may be helpful to the beginners.

> >

> > . With regards,

> >

> > Astrologically yours,

> >

> > K.S.V.Ramani

> >

> > -

> > ** Sunaparantha Kalyan <sunaparantha

> > *Sent:* Wednesday, January 07, 2009 6:48 PM

> > *Subject:* Test our Expertise -No.02

> >

> >

> >

> > Dear Friends,

> >

> > An interesting and educational test has been finished.

> >

> > On the ground of the education of KP System, it is a more valuable

exercise

> > than to a test. As such all of us must salute to Adith ji once again.

> >

> > While I am looking for an opinion to make a decision for an uncommon

> > featured baby, whose Birth time was received by me last night,

decided to

> > table for you to analyze.

> >

> > Though this in the face of test, this will be a great task, as I

have never

> > come across any text in KP literature which I have undergone so

far such a

> > case study. So this is neither a trial nor test. I kindly request

all the

> > members including Seniors and Gurujis to make a thorough analyse

in this

> > chart and post them for a discussion later on, in connection with

this type

> > of cases to improve our ability of analysing.

> >

> > As this is an extraordinary exercise, I think it will take some

times to

> > make a conclusion and to see the answer, the time period for the

answers

> > should be about seven days from 08th Jan.2009.

> >

> > The correct answer will be posted on the 15th Jan.2009.

> >

> > *Question*

> >

> > This baby was born with a critical physical disorder.

> >

> > 1.1. What is the disorder?

> >

> > 1.2. Is it curable?

> >

> > 1.3. If so when?

> >

> > **

> >

> > *Birth detail of the Baby*

> >

> > DOB - 24. 12. 2008

> >

> > TOB - 9.14 pm ( As given by the parents. Any rectification may be

> > allowed.)

> >

> > POB - Ragama, Sri Lanka Long.79.55 - Lat. 07.01

> >

> > Time Zone - 5.5 hrs

> >

> > Gender - Male

> >

> > Wish U all the best

> >

> > Sunaparantha

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

>

On

the basis of the Ruling Planets, I have modified the time of birth to 21:17. Accordingly,

the ascendant is obtained as Cancer 25-47-27. The SSL of the Asc. is Sun. Sun is

in Ketu star and the sub of Jupiter.

Ketu

occupies 12th house and as the representative of Moon, owns the 1st.

The 12th house indicates defects. The Asc. SSL Sun as source

indicates the heart and its star-lord Ketu in the 12th house

indicates defect. So, the conclusion is a congenital heart disease.

Rahu

and Ketu show abnormalities and since Ketu, by nature, is similar to Mars, it

may indicate perforation in the septum. Hence, my contention about Hypoplasia

or a Septal Defect. Besides, Ketu is the SL of the 6th, 8th

and the 12th houses. All these houses are related to a serious

condition.

Sun¢s

SL Jupiter occupies 6th and owns 6th and the 9th

houses. Jupiter is the star lord of the 8th and the 12th

cusps. So, the signification of Sun is confirmed by its SL.

Dasha

lord Saturn is in the Sun star Moon sub. Sun is in the 5th and owns

the 2nd house. The SL Moon occupies 4th and owns the 1st

house. Saturn is in 2nd and owns 7th and 8th

houses. As the source, its ownership of the 8th house indicates

surgery.

The

Bhukti, Antara and Sookshma lord Venus is in the star of Mars and sub of Rahu. Mars

is in the 5th and owns 5th and 10th houses. Sub

lord Rahu is in the 6th and through the medium of Saturn owns 7th

and the 8th houses. Therefore, though the star-lord indicates cure

(5th house), the sub lord Rahu negates it by its association with

the 6th, 7th and 8th houses.

The

Venus Sookshma is up to 13th Feb 2009. The succeeding Sookshma of Sun,

in my opinion, does not augur well for the baby.

Regards,

Sandeep

Dear Mr. Sunaparanthaji,

The quiz put by you was indeed a brain storming and tricky one. Please find

attached the birth chart of the child and the analysis below.

1) 6th , 8th and 2nd sublord Mercury is significator of 7, 6 , 4 ,

11 , 3 , 12. Mercury is in its own sub hence strongly signifies the above

houses.

2) 12th sublord Ketu signifies 6 , 12 , 3 , 12 . Ketu is also in sub of mercury

and hence supports ketu in signifying 3 , 6 , 12.

3) Asc sublord Rahu signifies 4 , 6 & 1. Rahu is in sub of Saturn

signifying 5 , 2 , 2

Mercury, sublord of 6 signifying 6 suggests disease & signifying 12

suggests hospitalization. Mercury is also sublord of 2nd and since it signifies

12 , suggests medical expenses.

The Disease :

I consider the star lord of the 6th cusp as the strong pointer of the disease.

Here Venus is the star lord of the 6th cusp denoting reproductory organs.

Further more venus is in the 7th house denoting GENITALS.

6th and 8th sublord Mercury is in sign of jupiter denoting the lower hip

region. Jupiter also denotes fluid. Mercury being sublord of 6th denotes MORBID

GROWTHS AND/OR ENLARGEMENTS. A peculiar thing about the chart is that both 6th

and 8th house are in dual sign. 6th sublord mercury is a dual planet. 6th

sublord itself is in a dual sign. (more than one). Jupiter in sign and sub of

saturn shows restriction in flow.

THE CHILD WOULD BE HAVING ENLARGEMENT OR MORBID GROWTH OF THE GENITALS. THERE

IS ALSO A POSSIBILITY OF THE CHILD HAVING NO OR IMPROPER ANAL OPENING

FOR PASSAGE OF STOOL.

The Cure :

1) Lord of ASC not afflicted with malefics - so good health

2) Asc not in star of lord of 6th and 8th - so sufficient immunity and

resistance

3) Sublord of Asc is in star of Asc lord moon - the child would not be

perpetually sick

4) If significator of 5 is also significator of 11 cure is confirmed

Cure When :

The disease pointer Venus is in the star of Mars so surgery is sure. And since

mars is in the sub of Asc lord surgery would be sucessful. The cure will happen

during the joint period of significators of 1, 5, 11.

SAT-VEN-SUN-MOON - 4th mar to 9th mar 2009 OR

SAT-VEN-SUN-MERCURY - 8th april to 16th april.

Since the above period also signifies 3 and 12 , the child would probabely be

operated out of his home town.

regards,

AJOY

--- On Wed, 7/1/09, Sunaparantha Kalyan <sunaparantha wrote:Sunaparantha Kalyan <sunaparantha Test our Expertise -No.02 Date: Wednesday, 7 January, 2009, 6:48 PM

Dear

Friends, An interesting and educational test has been finished. On the ground of the education of KP System, it is a more

decided to table for you to analyze. Though this in the face of test, this will be a great

kindly request all the members including Seniors and Gurujis to make a thorough analyse in this chart and

improve our ability of analysing. As this is an extraordinary exercise, I think it will

the answers should be about seven days from 08th Jan.2009. The correct answer will be posted on the 15th Jan.2009. Question This baby was born

Lanka Long.79.55 - Lat.

Connect with friends all over the world. Get India Messenger.

Members. This one example of the Negative Effects of pluto on results of house where it is

raichur anant mumbai phone 25062609--- On Wed, 14/1/09, sunil gondhalekar <sunilalaka wrote:

sunil gondhalekar <sunilalakaRe: Test our Expertise -No.02 Date: Wednesday, 14 January, 2009, 4:57 PM

Dear Sunaparanthaji,

my answer as follows based on 4 step theory.

lagna sub as per noted time is Rahu but as per RP it shud be Jupiter

and signify as follows

PLANET : JUPITERItself :-------------- Jupiter:- (6) 6 (9) It's N.Swami :-------- Sun:- (5) 2 It's Sub :------------ Saturn:- 2 7 8 Cusp Yuti: (2) It's Sub's N.Swami :-- Sun:- (5) 2 in this case Sun conjunts Pluto so disease is not curable.

6th sublord is Mercury but in RP KETU is present so weitage to Ketu

it signify as

PLANET : KETUItself :-------------- Ketu:- 12 Rashi-Swami Moon 4 1It's N.Swami :-------- Mercury:- (5) (3) 12 Cusp Yuti: (6) It's Sub :------------ Mercury:- 5 3 12 Cusp Yuti: (6) It's Sub's N.Swami :-- Venus:- (7) 4 (11) Cusp Yuti: (7)

here ketu in Mercury star and Mercury on 6th cusp,also 4th step is Venus

and it conjucts with Neptune shows the incurable disease

sixth cusp star is also Venus shows deformity in Legs

Dasa connected to Pluto and Bhukti also connected to Pluto will not recover the baby

thanks

-sunil gondhalekar

On 1/14/09, Neeraj Chowksey <chowkseyneeraj wrote:

Dear Sunaparanthaji,

1) What is disorder?

2) Is it curable?

A- 100% curable

3) if so when?

SUN--- 12,3, 9,5,6.

MOON--2,8,5,10.

MARS--12,3,2,8.

MER--7,11

GURU--6,5

RAHU--6,9,4,1,5.

KETU--5,3,7,11

That's all

Thanks & Regards,

Ramani <kadavasalramaniRe: Test our Expertise -No.02 Date: Tuesday, January 13, 2009, 1:13 PM

Dear Sunaparanthaji,

Thanking you, Astrologically yours, K.S.V.Ramani Analysis of Quiz 2 by Shri Sunaparantha Kalyan.

Born with critical physical disorder. This is seen from the affliction of Libra sign, which is 4th sign from Lagna, The baby boy is born with kidney problem with urethra trouble,impure blood circulation. As majority of planets signifies either Marakasthanam or Bhadhaka sthanam. Present Dasa is that of Saturn running upto 2020, Venus Bhukthi and Venus Sookshmam for many years. As for longevity, 1,3,8 CSLs are Rahu, Jupiter and Mercury respectively. Rahu is Maraka thro his S/L Saturn, Jupiter is also Maraka signifying 2nd thro his star lord Sun abd sublord Saturn. Mercury is both Maraka and Bhadhaka thro' his Star lord Venus, who is the chief mischief to cause kidney problem.

Disorder : Kidney / Hinder part of brain with impure blood circulation... & urinary problem

-

Sunaparantha Kalyan

@gro ups.com

Ramani <kadavasalramani@ gmail.com>@gro ups.com Tuesday, January 13, 2009 1:39:16 PMRe: Test our Expertise -No.02

Dear Sunaparanthaji,

:

: Sign Lord Star Lord Sub Lord SSL SSSL SSSSL Ascdt. 107-45-56 Moon Merc. Merc Rahu Jupiter Jupiter Moon 218-6-18 Mars Saturn Kethu Merc. Ssturn Moon Merc. 265-4-27 Jupiter. Venus Merc. Rahu. Rahu Merc. . Ascdt. S/L is Mercury (i) Mercurry in the sign of Jupiterr. who is in the sign and sub of Saturn. Moon is in the star of Saturn. (ii) Merc. in the star of Venus, who is .also in the sign of Saturn and in the sub of Rahu agent and sub of Saturn. Rahu is with self strength, no other planet in its stars. As such Rahu fully signifies both Saturn and Moon. Moon is in the star of Saurn. Ascdt's SSSl and SSSSL is Jupiter,(a self strength planet) who is in the sign and sub of Saturn.. Moon is in the star of Saturn. As co-rulers of Ascdt. fully agree with Moon's position, no correction is considered necessary for TOB. which is

9-14 P.M. What is the disease? For any physical trouble, one is to scrutinize 6th cuspal S/L who is the deciding authority for its nature of disease whether it is chronic or ordinary. Here Rahu is the CSL of 6th , , in the star of Moon in 4, as waning Moon. She is Lagna lord (Cancer Lagna) placed in her debilated sign and. is in the star of Saturn at 2, a maraka, . So star lord of Rahu, 6th CSL signifies Saturn thro' his star lord and also thro' Rahu's sub lord... Saturn is delaying, obstructing and chronic nature planet. So the disease is a chronic one.

.. Rahu, 6th CSL is with self strength i.e. no other planet, signifies strongly 6th, his own placement, and he is close to 7th cusp.So signifies 7th also, which is a Maraka place. Rahu thro' his Star lord Moon sinifies Cancer sign Lagna, 2nd house Leo and Saturn therein, Saturn aspects 8th house of danger. Rahu thereby gets 8th signification too due to his self strength, he being in the sub of Saturn and as agent of Saturn his rasi lord. Thus Rahu gets the signification of Maraka effects from both 2nd and 7th. 6th CSL is spoilt.. For exact disease, let us probe further the 6th lord and 6th sublord. Lord of 6th is Jupiter (with self strength) and also

for 9th Pisces a watery sign. Jupiter, is afflicted by the conjunction of Rahu. Jupiter a;lso aspects 11th, which is Bhadhakasthana for Cancer native. Star lord of 6th is Venus is Bhadhaka for Cancer Lagn. 6th CSL is Rahu in the sub of Saturn, a pure maefic. Sign lord Jupiter is in the star of Sun. lord of Leo and a karaka for heart. Jupiter too is in the sub of Saturn, malefic as stated above. Jupiter aspects Lagna from his debilated sign. Rahu, the 6th XSL also signifies Cancer Lagna thro' his star lord Moon.

Page 2. Venus star lord of 6th aspects Leo sign as Bhadhaka, who too attains marakadhipathyam in addition to Bhadhakadhipathyam. Thus it may be seen that majority of Planets are attacking Cancer and Leo both houses of chest and heart.. Mars too aspects Lagna to cuse surgical intravention. Rahu is conjoined with Mercury, lord of 4 and 12th in 6th. Mercury is karaka for heart nerves and is also in the star of Venus, Bhadhaka. It may be seen that Rahu,, a self strength planet, though in 6th is very close 7th cusp.and gets maraka effects Mercury and Jupiter both are is in the star of Sun lord of Leo, karaka for heart... Sigh Aquarius is opposition to Leo so Aquarius is also concerned with the heart problem.. Saturn from Leo sign, aspects Aquarius, where 8th cusp falls indicating danger.

According to K.P.Rule, the 6th cuspal sub lord (CSL) should connect the sign Cancer, Aquarius or Leo, 5the 4th house (heart), the planets Sun, Moon,Saturn and Rahu . Further the same sub lord (6th) should signify 8th house and Mars for surgery. Unfortunately. All the above conditions are fulfilled here. 6th CSL Rahu is connected to Cancer and Moon, Leo, Aquarius thro Saturn his sub lord... Leo sign is badly afflicted by 7th and 8th lord Saturn and similarly the Cancer sign also afflicted heavily.. Sun is afflicted by Mars by conjunction. .Watery signs, Cancer, Scorpio and Pisces also come under the purview of the disease of heart, as it rules over the blood circulation. Here majority of planets viz Moon. Rahu, Jupiter Mercury, Mars are all connected to

watery signs either of their own or thro' star or sub. With Sun's conjunction, Mars, karaka for blood circulation, which is essential for heart functioning, has become impure and the circulation is also obstructed by Saturn in Leo sign.. In view of all the adverse position of planets and cusps, the boy may be already put on in oxygen/ventilation. Fourth house from Lagna (heart) is owned by Venus, Bhadhaka, is aspected by Saturnin..

Longevity. Houses of Longevity significators are Lagna, 3rd and 8th. Lagna S/L and 3rd S/L both is Mercury, attains Bhadhaka effect thro' his star lord Venus., a very evil for longevity. 8th CSL is Venus, Bhadhaka Venus is in the star of Mars, signifying Lagna and sub of Rahu, 6th CSL, who is well connected for heart disease as per KP Rule., Maraka & Bhadhaka: 2 and 7th houses are maraca places.. Saturn is placed in 2nd, Moon is in the star of Saturn, signifying 2, Rahu close to 7th with self strength is another maraca. Venus, Mercury in the star of Venusare significators for Bhadhakas. Thus majprity of Planets are either Marka or Bhadhaka. It is feared that the baby is not destined for longevity.. Baby is born in Anuradha Star. Saturn Mahadasa will be running upto 7-3-2024. He is connected to heart problem as explained above. Planet of obstruction and impediments. He is 7th lord and malefic to Cancer Lagna native. Bhukthi lord is Venus running from 28-12-2008 to 10-12-2012,Venus is placed in 7th holding portfoloios of Maraka and Bhadhaka.aka. She is in the star of Mars conjoined with Sun lord of 2, karaka for heart. Anthatra loed too is Venus. Page 3. Future dasas after Saturn are Mercury, Kethu, Venus etc. are all evil and not encouraging For the longevity of the boy. Conclusion: (1) The disorder seems to be that the baby is born with hole in the heart, with impure blood circulation and breathing difficulties, .. I feel that the boy would have been put already in oxygen. The above conclusion is due to heavy affliction of both Cancer and Leo, seats of chest and heart signs and their lords. There is no effective signification of 5th, 9th etc. Though surgery is seen due to aspect of Mars on Lagna, it may not be fruitful, except giving a little relief if the planet's transit is good, with 5th and 9th signification. . Dasa Lord Planet Saturn is obstructing planet inspite of his being in the star of Sun at 5, who is also spoiled by Mercury and Mars by conjunction. I feel that there may not be full cure. In my opinion, this case falls under 'Balarishta yoga' Waning Moon as Lagna lord, Signifying 8th thro her star lord Saturn's aspect on 8th, is weak by placement,d signifies Marakasthana thro' her star lord Saturn. Lagna too is weak by situation of Kethu, node And its Lord Moon also getting evil significations. All the significations for Balarishta Yoga are present in this chart of the Boy.

(2) Cure is remote. Present and all the ensuing Dasas to come are bad... I wish this prediction may go wrong, and by the grace of God, let some miracle happen.. For the survival of the boy. ------------ --- PS: This lengthy analysis may be helpful to the beginners. . With regards,

Astrologically yours,

K.S.V.Ramani

-

Sunaparantha Kalyan

@gro ups.com

Dear Friends,

Question This baby was born with a critical physical disorder. 1.1. What is the disorder? 1.2. Is it curable? 1.3. If so when?

Birth detail of the Baby DOB - 24. 12. 2008 TOB - 9.14 pm ( As given by the parents. Any rectification may be allowed.) POB - Ragama, Sri Lanka Long.79.55 - Lat. 07.01 Time Zone - 5.5 hrs Gender - Male

Wish U all the best Sunaparantha

Add more friends to your messenger and enjoy! Invite them now.

Dear Mr.Ajoy,Congrats!Sorry for the delayed wishes as I was not in town for 4 days!Your analysis was in Depth and sensible approach ! AND MY WISHES FOR YOUR HATRIC !RegardsAdith

On Thu, Jan 15, 2009 at 3:00 AM, ajoy s. chomaal <ajoy_matchless wrote:

Dear Mr. Sunaparanthaji,

The quiz put by you was indeed a brain storming and tricky one. Please find

attached the birth chart of the child and the analysis below.

1) 6th , 8th and 2nd sublord Mercury is significator of 7, 6 , 4 ,

11 , 3 , 12. Mercury is in its own sub hence strongly signifies the above

houses.

2) 12th sublord Ketu signifies 6 , 12 , 3 , 12 . Ketu is also in sub of mercury

and hence supports ketu in signifying 3 , 6 , 12.

3) Asc sublord Rahu signifies 4 , 6 & 1. Rahu is in sub of Saturn

signifying 5 , 2 , 2

Mercury, sublord of 6 signifying 6 suggests disease & signifying 12

suggests hospitalization. Mercury is also sublord of 2nd and since it signifies

12 , suggests medical expenses.

The Disease :

I consider the star lord of the 6th cusp as the strong pointer of the disease.

Here Venus is the star lord of the 6th cusp denoting reproductory organs.

Further more venus is in the 7th house denoting GENITALS.

6th and 8th sublord Mercury is in sign of jupiter denoting the lower hip

region. Jupiter also denotes fluid. Mercury being sublord of 6th denotes MORBID

GROWTHS AND/OR ENLARGEMENTS. A peculiar thing about the chart is that both 6th

and 8th house are in dual sign. 6th sublord mercury is a dual planet. 6th

sublord itself is in a dual sign. (more than one). Jupiter in sign and sub of

saturn shows restriction in flow.

THE CHILD WOULD BE HAVING ENLARGEMENT OR MORBID GROWTH OF THE GENITALS. THERE

IS ALSO A POSSIBILITY OF THE CHILD HAVING NO OR IMPROPER ANAL OPENING

FOR PASSAGE OF STOOL.

The Cure :

1) Lord of ASC not afflicted with malefics - so good health

2) Asc not in star of lord of 6th and 8th - so sufficient immunity and

resistance

3) Sublord of Asc is in star of Asc lord moon - the child would not be

perpetually sick

4) If significator of 5 is also significator of 11 cure is confirmed

Cure When :

The disease pointer Venus is in the star of Mars so surgery is sure. And since

mars is in the sub of Asc lord surgery would be sucessful. The cure will happen

during the joint period of significators of 1, 5, 11.

SAT-VEN-SUN-MOON - 4th mar to 9th mar 2009 OR

SAT-VEN-SUN-MERCURY - 8th april to 16th april.

Since the above period also signifies 3 and 12 , the child would probabely be

operated out of his home town.

regards,

AJOY

--- On Wed, 7/1/09, Sunaparantha Kalyan <sunaparantha wrote:

Sunaparantha Kalyan <sunaparantha Test our Expertise -No.02

Date: Wednesday, 7 January, 2009, 6:48 PM

Dear

Lanka Long.79.55 - Lat.

Connect with friends all over the world. Get India Messenger.

Dear Adith,Thanks for the appreciation. And even more for the wishes. Regards,AjoySent on my BlackBerry® from Vodafone Essar"adith kasinath.g.k" Sun, 18 Jan 2009 02:06:56 +0530Re: Test our Expertise -No.02 Dear Mr.Ajoy,Congrats!Sorry for the delayed wishes as I was not in town for 4 days!Your analysis was in Depth and sensible approach ! AND MY WISHES FOR YOUR HATRIC !RegardsAdithOn Thu, Jan 15, 2009 at 3:00 AM, ajoy s. chomaal <ajoy_matchless (AT) (DOT) co.in> wrote: Dear Mr. Sunaparanthaji, The quiz put by you was indeed a brain storming and tricky one. Please find attached the birth chart of the child and the analysis below. 1) 6th , 8th and 2nd sublord Mercury is significator of 7, 6 , 4 , 11 , 3 , 12. Mercury is in its own sub hence strongly signifies the above houses. 2) 12th sublord Ketu signifies 6 , 12 , 3 , 12 . Ketu is also in sub of mercury and hence supports ketu in signifying 3 , 6 , 12. 3) Asc sublord Rahu signifies 4 , 6 & 1. Rahu is in sub of Saturn signifying 5 , 2 , 2 Mercury, sublord of 6 signifying 6 suggests disease & signifying 12 suggests hospitalization. Mercury is also sublord of 2nd and since it signifies 12 , suggests medical expenses. The Disease : I consider the star lord of the 6th cusp as the strong pointer of the disease. Here Venus is the star lord of the 6th cusp denoting reproductory organs. Further more venus is in the 7th house denoting GENITALS. 6th and 8th sublord Mercury is in sign of jupiter denoting the lower hip region. Jupiter also denotes fluid. Mercury being sublord of 6th denotes MORBID GROWTHS AND/OR ENLARGEMENTS. A peculiar thing about the chart is that both 6th and 8th house are in dual sign. 6th sublord mercury is a dual planet. 6th sublord itself is in a dual sign. (more than one). Jupiter in sign and sub of saturn shows restriction in flow. THE CHILD WOULD BE HAVING ENLARGEMENT OR MORBID GROWTH OF THE GENITALS. THERE IS ALSO A POSSIBILITY OF THE CHILD HAVING NO OR IMPROPER ANAL OPENING FOR PASSAGE OF STOOL. The Cure : 1) Lord of ASC not afflicted with malefics - so good health 2) Asc not in star of lord of 6th and 8th - so sufficient immunity and resistance 3) Sublord of Asc is in star of Asc lord moon - the child would not be perpetually sick 4) If significator of 5 is also significator of 11 cure is confirmedCure When : The disease pointer Venus is in the star of Mars so surgery is sure. And since mars is in the sub of Asc lord surgery would be sucessful. The cure will happen during the joint period of significators of 1, 5, 11. SAT-VEN-SUN-MOON - 4th mar to 9th mar 2009 OR SAT-VEN-SUN-MERCURY - 8th april to 16th april. Since the above period also signifies 3 and 12 , the child would probabely be operated out of his home town. regards, AJOY --- On Wed, 7/1/09, Sunaparantha Kalyan <sunaparantha > wrote:Sunaparantha Kalyan <sunaparantha > Test our Expertise -No.02 Date: Wednesday, 7 January, 2009, 6:48 PM Dear Friends, An interesting and educational test has been finished. On the ground of the education of KP System, it is a more valuable exercise than to a test. As such all of us must salute to Adith ji once again. While I am looking for an opinion to make a decision for an uncommon featured baby, whose Birth time was received by me last night, decided to table for you to analyze. Though this in the face of test, this will be a great task, as I have never come across any text in KP literature which I have undergone so far such a case study. So this is neither a trial nor test. I kindly request all the members including Seniors and Gurujis to make a thorough analyse in this chart and post them for a discussion later on, in connection with this type of cases to improve our ability of analysing. As this is an extraordinary exercise, I think it will take some times to make a conclusion and to see the answer, the time period for the answers should be about seven days from 08th Jan.2009. The correct answer will be posted on the 15th Jan.2009. Question This baby was born with a critical physical disorder. 1.1. What is the disorder? 1.2. Is it curable? 1.3. If so when? Birth detail of the Baby DOB - 24. 12. 2008 TOB - 9.14 pm ( As given by the parents. Any rectification may be allowed.) POB - Ragama, Sri Lanka Long.79.55 - Lat. 07.01 Time Zone - 5.5 hrs Gender - Male Wish U all the best Sunaparantha Connect with friends all over the world. Get India Messenger.