IndiaDivine.org

Test(s) to verify the corrected Lagna/TOB using the methods prescribed in K.P.

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Dear Lajmi ji,

Sir, Please accept my apologies for a late reply. I had been busy for the week.

In both your mails addressed to me I see two different ways of discussion on the same subject. In the first, sun,,jump,ven as strong indicators of the XI and in the second lagna lords, lagna starlords and lagna sub lords as strong significators for confirming an event. Some astrologers use IX house connections as well.

BTR

There are innumerable ways and methods of BTR advocated by different astrologers. Each having his own justification and surprisingly found correct in their practice. The BTR with the help of the ruling planets undoubtedly seems to be the most trusted method among all. But here again there is a problem. In KP reader I ruling planets taken are L, S, D & R. While in KP reader II there are five ruling planets Lagna starlord, L,S, D & R. The BTR method quiet offen mentioned by you is as per astrosecrets vol II, viz, moon starlord and moon sublord same as lagna sublord and sub sub lord. With this method i have seen the BTR deviating by over 20 mins which the consultant many a time refuses to accept.

My take on this issue:

We have all accepted that ruling planets are the mysterious divine force helping us to zero down on the correct answer, time etc. If this is so then lets accept the time given by the consultant as given by the divine force. If the consultant doesn't mentions any doubt about his time , i don't indulge in BTR. If at all he mentions that it may not be exact time and could have a difference, I check if the LAGNA STARLORD appears any where related with the lagna signlord, lagna starlord or lagna sublord of the birth chart.i.e. lagna starlord in ruling should be either same or in the sign of either lagnasign lord,lagna starlord or lagna sub lord. If so I don't do BTR. Since rahu and ketu are very strong indicators, I don't do BTR if lagna starlord happens to be rahu or ketu in the ruling planets. If and only if the above 2 conditions are not fulfilled and the consultant has a doubt of the birth time of few mins, I proceed for BTR. In doing so I presume that the given time could be ahead of the actual birth time and accordingly change the time so that the either of the above either conditions are fulfilled. The presumption of the actual time being ahead and not beyond the given birth time is purely on my experiment which I did a few years back of visiting maternity homes. If you happen to visit 10 maternity homes, all the 10 clocks in the operation theatres would be either correct or ahead by few minutes NEVER behind the actual time. Members can check and verify this interesting fact.

Finally, with due respect to all senior members, I think we could never ever be able to zero down on the topics of ambical cord, first breath, time of head seen or time of the child's cry etc.

With due regards to you Sir,

Ajoy

-

Yogesh Rao Lajmi

Mr.Ajoy Chomal

Friday, January 23, 2009 9:13 AM

Fw: Test(s) to verify the corrected Lagna/TOB using the methods prescribed in K.P.

Dear Ajoy,

Kindly let me have your feedback...

With knid regards,

L.Y.Rao.

----- Forwarded Message ----Yogesh Rao Lajmi <lyrastro1Punit Pandey <punitpCc: Tin Win <tw853; Mr.Ajoy Chomaal <ajoy_matchless; Sunaparantha Kalyan <sunaparanthaThursday, 22 January, 2009 8:21:25 PMTest(s) to verify the corrected Lagna/TOB using the methods prescribed in K.P.

Dear Punit,

You expressed doubts regarding verification of the exact Lagna degree, minute and seconds arrived at, in a Birth Chart erected by using any of the many methods of correction of the Lagna,available in K.P. literature...

Sometime back,I had mentioned in this very column that if at the moment,one gets a cut with even a slight bleeding,note down this time and work out the Ascendant/Lagna for that moment...it will be found to your great surprise that The Lagna lord,The Lagna Star-lord,the Lagna sub-lord will be the sublords of the cusps the houses VI,VIII & XII...(of your natal chart). !

This is just one method of verifying the accuracy of one's corrected TOB...this will also help one to make the slight changes in the TOB which may be required... !

Infact a careful search of K.P. literature will fetch you some more methods of verifying the Lagna/TOB...

With kind regards,

L.Y.Rao.

Get rid of Add-Ons in your email ID. Get yourname. Sign up now!

Add more friends to your messenger and enjoy! Invite them now.