IndiaDivine.org

When & wheere will be my next job? Very much needed the advise

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Resptected learned KP astrologers,

Due to present recession , i lost my job and my last working date is 28.02.09 in DUBAI.

Can any learned Kp astrologer predict my future carrer?

My query is :-- When and where will i get new job?

Horary Number is :-- 189

Hope to hear from u soon.

Regards,

Sanjay Purohit--- On Thu, 2/19/09, Raichur-a-r <raichurar wrote:

Raichur-a-r <raichurarRe: Re: New advance free KP Astro software Date: Thursday, February 19, 2009, 6:55 PM

Raphels' "table of Houses, is constly,In India, I have not seen the Latest. The old one, gave ASC and 10 th only carrectr, NOT cusps of others. Those who are using this may please check the results with what is given by KP Tables

raichur anant --- On Thu, 19/2/09, swami <swami (AT) kaalvastu (DOT) com> wrote:

swami <swami (AT) kaalvastu (DOT) com>Re: Re: New advance free KP Astro software@gro ups.comThursday, 19 February, 2009, 11:13 AM

|| Om Gurave Namah ||Hare Ram Krishna

Dear Amitabh,

Just a few thoughts,

Your approach of calculations of houses and Ascendants is fine and unique.However comparison of house cusp of non angular houses is only a issue.that need address.

Experts may compare with out put of other softwares.Thats fine but need is to compare with calculations obtained from Raphels tables, for Prof KSK developed the system from these tables.

Regarding KP ayanamsa as calculated by RE Manu,This value has not proved reliable in my practise of Horary nor his calculations using his tables as compared to Raphel.

To keep simple Options of other value of KPAyanamsa will be a additional choice for users.

You have option of JPL also.

I do not know programming. I am curious DO both JPL and swiss have same algorithm for calculation of Placidious house system..

Just a suggestion, you may like to change the Name of your software slightly.

After phalguni puja,A must for astrologers, that is Shivratri,I shall give feedback about your hard work , if I find something worth suggesting.

OM TATSATR.C.Srivastava------------ --------- --------- --------- --------- ---------" we meditate on the adorable effulgence of the lord who creates everything, so it may energize our consciousness. "------------ --------- --------- --------- --------- --------- --------- --

-

Amitabh

@gro ups.com

Thursday, February 19, 2009 1:04 AM

Re: New advance free KP Astro software

Dear Sir,Thanks for your comments.Though the program uses Swiss ephemeris, I have not used calculation of Ascendant (for Placidus system) as well as KP Ayamnamsa as per Swiss ephemeris. The calculation of Asc for Placidus (Semi-arc system) is as per N.C.Lahiri's (Head of Calandar Reforms committee,GOI) formulae and the same tallies with the Raphel's Tables of houses. If member's wish to use Swiss Asc, an option can be provided in the "Calculation Option" Menu.Similar is the case with KP Ayanamsa, which has been taken to the fit in values provided by the Rev. Guruji KSK in his early books/ Ready Reckoner by Sh.R.E. Manu (published about 30 years ago).I have also not used 'New KP Ayanmsa' as some of the new softwares are giving.I solicit the views of learned Gurus and experienced followers of KP system in theses matters to make it more useful.AmitabhKpastro (AT) in (DOT) . com@gro ups.com, "tw853" <tw853 wrote:>> Pl change "EST" to "IST" and for 1/6/1964 15:38:00 Chandigarh, 30N44,> 76E53, it'll give Asc 1 Li 37:08 & Moon 23 Cp 47:25 using KPNA 23:15:43.> > For the same chart details, JHora 7.02 (apparent positions) gives Asc 1> Li 35:08 & Moon 23 Cp 47:12 using same KPNA 23:15:43. Is something wrong> with data entry to have a bit notable difference in Asc position by> using the same Swiss ephemeris. Am I missing Sid Time for the chart? I> think no confuson with Geocentric latitude.> > Congratulations and thanks to Amitabh on behalf of KP learners.> > I'll play with it later and give some constructive comments.

For the> time being, am I missing Sid Time for the chart?> > Thanks and regards,> > tw> @gro ups.com, Prem Chopra <pramchopra1964@ >> wrote:> >> > Dear Amitabh Ji> >> > Namaskaram> >> > I have also downloaded your suggested software and observed some thing> > different Plz acknowledge. .> > My Birth data is: 1/6/1964 15:38:00 Chandigarh, India. It is showing> Pisces> > as Lagna But My Lagna is Libra may be something is missed can you> guide me> > what I am missing. Moon must be 23:47 but it is showing 29:12.> >> > Thanks> > TPC

Check out the all-new Messenger 9.0!