IndiaDivine.org

Whether Marriage Promised !!!

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

SIRS THE QUERANT INTENSE DESIRE REGARDING THE PROBLEM MUST BE SHOWN BY MOON POSITION , SECOND 7TH SUBLORD, THEN SIGNIFICATORS AND TRANSIT .IMPORTANCE MUST BE ATTACHED TO THE BURNING DESIRE EXPRESSION BY THE QUERANT .IF IT NOT DISPLAYED ,THE RESULT WILL BE WRONG ,THIS IS MY OBSERVATION IN SOME CASES HERE .IF DESIRE IS DISPLAYED CLEARLY ,THE PREDICTION OF MARRIAGE DATE BY K.P METHOD CAME COERRECTLY IN MY OBSERVATION .--- On Sun, 15/3/09, Luther Rath <rathluther wrote:

Luther Rath <rathlutherRe: Whether Marriage Promised !!! Date: Sunday, 15 March, 2009, 6:50 AM

Dear Madam,

Namaskar.

In fact the rules are not adequate to offer a correct presiction in every case. Further exploration is now very essencial to find out the criteria for promiss of marriage, exploration is needed to find out definition of rules to fix up the DBAS, research is yet to be carried on to ascertain the rules for transit of the significators for marriage, the luminaries and the slow moving planets as well. In my openion significators signifying certain houses is not sufficient to give the judgment. We have to consider non-signification of certain houses for example the significators should not signify the X in case of marriage.

Let us all participate in searching frutful clues for advancement of the science. We can do it. Yes.

With sincere regards.

Dr. Rath.

sujata das <sujatadash1@ .co. in>@gro ups.comFriday, March 6, 2009 9:52:19 PMRe: Whether Marriage Promised !!!

DEAR DR LUTHERIf the 2nd H is weak then how did the sis get married in ve bhukti. It needs to be explored.The twin sis got married in ra ve sa. Her dob has been rectified by 3-30 mts to make her 1st CSL sa to make it reflect the rasi lord. Ra the 7th CSL in mar star in 6 could not have given marriage. It had to behave as sa's agent to give marriage.. Sat is in ve l/o 1 2 in 6 and me sub in 8, in ke star, agent of su in 7 Sa is CSL of 1 6 12, l/o 10 11 in 12. Sa has no planets in its stars.Going by Mr Subramanians suggestio of examining the CSL of 2nd H, its me in star of ke ( agent of su in 7) and sub of ra, an agent of sa. Since sa is to give 1st H results also, lets examine the 1st CSL. Its Sa.Reading ur analysis of 15 charts, I think that no rule is universally applicable. Astrology needs much more research to plug all loopholes.RegardsSujata--- On Thu, 5/3/09, Luther Rath

<rathluther > wrote:

Luther Rath <rathluther >Re: Whether Marriage Promised !!!@gro ups..comThursday, 5 March, 2009, 6:27 AM

Dear Subramanianji,

VII cusp sub lord is Mars. It owns VII and VIII. It occupies VI. It is in own constellation. Saturn lord of X aspects Mars.

Moon is in Capricorn, sign of Saturn and Saturn aspects (10th aspect) Moon. So there is Poonarphu. Hence the delay in marriage.

Now he is running Mahadasa of Jupiter. Jupiter owns IX and XII, it occupies VI. Jupiter is in own constellation. Jupiter is in the sub of Venus owner of Ascendant and II.. So its signification for II is weak. Venus occupies VI. So Jupiter is not beneficial to give marriage. Jupiter Mahadasa runs through 2017. By then the native will be of 47 years of age. VII cusp sub lord Mars signifies VII and it is aspected by Saturn lord of X. This condition does not promise marriage to the native.

2nd opinion may please be sought in this respect.

With regards.

Dr. Rath

vgs_19 <vgs_19 >@gro ups.comWednesday, March 4, 2009 5:25:21 PM Whether Marriage Promised !!!

Dear members,I am submiting below, birth details of a twin.. (one of my neighbours)to seek guidance/opinion from our forum members for the time of hismarriage.This chart is an interesting subject study for research / analysis,on KPrules as it contains cuspal interceptions. .Name : Shri Bala. (Male)DoB : 03-12-1970 - (Thursday)ToB : 04:30 PM.PoB : Chennai. Long: 80-15 (E). Lat: 13-04 (N)Star : Sravanam.Thirty eight long years have passed. Yet he remains unmarried. Parentsare started worrying about him now, as his younger (twin) sister born at04:36 PM, (six minutes later to his birth) got married 12 years ago on24th Oct 1996.Since this Chart covers the cuspal interceptions, I request theseniors to analyze the case and let me know the feedback to ascertainhis marriage. Whether his marriage is promised.? If so when will be thetime of marriage?Pranams

to all the seniors in the group.Regards, - V G Subramanian.

Add more friends to your messenger and enjoy! Invite them now.

Guest guest

Dear Sir,

Your statement and conception is cent percent correct when you predict on a Horary chart or from time of judgment. A natal horoscope is a permanent one. We should be able to predict any danger to life, accident, disease or marrage even if the new born does not understand what these things mean to him. Here there cannot be any urge. Hope I am clear.

Dr. Rath

boinapally <raoyours2004 Sent: Sunday, March 15, 2009 9:34:22 PMRe: Whether Marriage Promised !!!

SIRS THE QUERANT INTENSE DESIRE REGARDING THE PROBLEM MUST BE SHOWN BY MOON POSITION , SECOND 7TH SUBLORD, THEN SIGNIFICATORS AND TRANSIT .IMPORTANCE MUST BE ATTACHED TO THE BURNING DESIRE EXPRESSION BY THE QUERANT .IF IT NOT DISPLAYED ,THE RESULT WILL BE WRONG ,THIS IS MY OBSERVATION IN SOME CASES HERE .IF DESIRE IS DISPLAYED CLEARLY ,THE PREDICTION OF MARRIAGE DATE BY K.P METHOD CAME COERRECTLY IN MY OBSERVATION .--- On Sun, 15/3/09, Luther Rath <rathluther > wrote:

Luther Rath <rathluther >Re: Whether Marriage Promised !!!@gro ups.comSunday, 15 March, 2009, 6:50 AM

Dear Madam,

Namaskar.

In fact the rules are not adequate to offer a correct presiction in every case. Further exploration is now very essencial to find out the criteria for promiss of marriage, exploration is needed to find out definition of rules to fix up the DBAS, research is yet to be carried on to ascertain the rules for transit of the significators for marriage, the luminaries and the slow moving planets as well. In my openion significators signifying certain houses is not sufficient to give the judgment. We have to consider non-signification of certain houses for example the significators should not signify the X in case of marriage.

Let us all participate in searching frutful clues for advancement of the science. We can do it. Yes.

With sincere regards.

Dr. Rath.

sujata das <sujatadash1@ .co. in>@gro ups.comFriday, March 6, 2009 9:52:19 PMRe: Whether Marriage Promised !!!

DEAR DR LUTHERIf the 2nd H is weak then how did the sis get married in ve bhukti. It needs to be explored.The twin sis got married in ra ve sa. Her dob has been rectified by 3-30 mts to make her 1st CSL sa to make it reflect the rasi lord. Ra the 7th CSL in mar star in 6 could not have given marriage. It had to behave as sa's agent to give marriage.. Sat is in ve l/o 1 2 in 6 and me sub in 8, in ke star, agent of su in 7 Sa is CSL of 1 6 12, l/o 10 11 in 12. Sa has no planets in its stars.Going by Mr Subramanians suggestio of examining the CSL of 2nd H, its me in star of ke ( agent of su in 7) and sub of ra, an agent of sa. Since sa is to give 1st H results also, lets examine the 1st CSL. Its Sa.Reading ur analysis of 15 charts, I think that no rule is universally applicable. Astrology needs much more research to plug all loopholes.RegardsSujata--- On Thu, 5/3/09, Luther Rath

<rathluther > wrote:

Luther Rath <rathluther >Re: Whether Marriage Promised !!!@gro ups..comThursday, 5 March, 2009, 6:27 AM

Dear Subramanianji,

VII cusp sub lord is Mars. It owns VII and VIII. It occupies VI. It is in own constellation. Saturn lord of X aspects Mars.

Moon is in Capricorn, sign of Saturn and Saturn aspects (10th aspect) Moon. So there is Poonarphu. Hence the delay in marriage.

Now he is running Mahadasa of Jupiter. Jupiter owns IX and XII, it occupies VI. Jupiter is in own constellation. Jupiter is in the sub of Venus owner of Ascendant and II.. So its signification for II is weak. Venus occupies VI. So Jupiter is not beneficial to give marriage. Jupiter Mahadasa runs through 2017. By then the native will be of 47 years of age.. VII cusp sub lord Mars signifies VII and it is aspected by Saturn lord of X. This condition does not promise marriage to the native.

2nd opinion may please be sought in this respect.

With regards.

Dr. Rath

vgs_19 <vgs_19 >@gro ups.comWednesday, March 4, 2009 5:25:21 PM Whether Marriage Promised !!!

Dear members,I am submiting below, birth details of a twin.. (one of my neighbours)to seek guidance/opinion from our forum members for the time of hismarriage.This chart is an interesting subject study for research / analysis,on KPrules as it contains cuspal interceptions. .Name : Shri Bala. (Male)DoB : 03-12-1970 - (Thursday)ToB : 04:30 PM.PoB : Chennai. Long: 80-15 (E). Lat: 13-04 (N)Star : Sravanam.Thirty eight long years have passed. Yet he remains unmarried. Parentsare started worrying about him now, as his younger (twin) sister born at04:36 PM, (six minutes later to his birth) got married 12 years ago on24th Oct 1996.Since this Chart covers the cuspal interceptions, I request theseniors to analyze the case and let me know the feedback to ascertainhis marriage. Whether his marriage is promised.? If so when will be thetime of marriage?Pranams

to all the seniors in the group.Regards, - V G Subramanian.

Guest guest

Adithji,SORRY FOR THE DELAY BECOZ I WAS OFF FOR A WEEK.........may be you are right. Let us proceed in this angle of analysis so that we can have some reliable technique to predict accurately. But i feel that we have to check the birth time of a person, even he admits it is the right time (recorded), because iin that anxious moment of delivery there is every chance of recording the birth time few minutes this way or that way. As in KP even a minute of change can change the cuspual subs......So we should never forget that we are dealing with cuspual sublords the double edged swords............I feel we should continue a separate thread for rectification of birth time ( Already it happened in this forum without any specific method advocated)......GURUJI BLESS US

ALL................REDARDSVGR--- On Fri, 13/3/09, adith kasinath.g.k <gkadithkasinath wrote:adith kasinath.g.k <gkadithkasinathRe: Whether Marriage Promised !!! Date: Friday, 13 March, 2009, 9:29 PM

Dear Sujatha ji,In both the Cases Rahu is in Mars star and Venus sub. But with the following difference.In Male, Mars is the CSL of 4 and 10.

Saturn (represents Rahu) is the CSL of 1,6,12. Though sublord

Venus is the CStL of 7 and 9.

But in Female, Mars is not sublord of any cusps. But Saturn

(representing Rahu) is the CSL of 2,5,6,8,11,12. and sublord Venus is

the CStL of 7 and 9.RegardsAdithOn Thu, Mar 12, 2009 at 10:38 PM, sujata das <sujatadash1@ .co. in> wrote:

Dear VGS and Adithdifferent results for the twins can be attributed to different CSLs.In both the charts the CSL of 7th is Ra in 10 as per astosage software. The major difference is CSL of 10th. It is sun in the case of girl and mars in case of boy. Su is in 7 whereas mars is in 6th, whose CSL is sat in both the cases. Since ma ic CStarL of 2 6 10, it must have given professional success connected to ma. It would be interesting to know his profession.

Opinions of TWji, Lajmiji and Raichurji would be appreciatedRegardsSujata--- On Wed, 11/3/09, V G Subramanian <vgs_19 > wrote:

V G Subramanian <vgs_19 >Re: Whether Marriage Promised !!!

To:

@gro ups.comWednesday, 11 March, 2009, 8:21 PM

Dear VGRji, and other Members,

The BT of the Male has been revised as 04:40 PM, however the Female BT is correct. (04:36 PM). This given time now has been verified and confirmed by the parents when I communicated our forum feedback. On that day, I passed on the message personaly to Mr. Adith through e-mail during our personal discussion. But while entering into our discussion forum subsequently, I could not reach out our forum on that day due to certain sudden personal reasons, and thereafter my Laptop problem.

The Laptop problem has now been sorted out for regular operations in the evening. Inconvenience regretted for delayed communication.

With regards, - V G Subramanian.

adith kasinath.g.k <gkadithkasinath@ gmail.com>@gro ups.com

Tuesday, March 10, 2009 12:55:43 PMRe: Whether Marriage Promised !!!

//Another important point is that in male chart 7th sub lord rahu in Mars star in 6th . 6th sublord is Jupiter in own star in 6th.and venus sub. Venus in rahu star again signifying 10.

So strongly connected with 6,10 houses. In female chart 7th sublord Saturn in venus star venus in 6th but 6thth. This is the real magic of KP. sublord is Saturn again in 11 (?) in mercury sub mercury in kethu star connected to 7

As per your analysis in male chart if the 7th sublord mars in venus sub and venus rules sub on 4,10 is the reason. Then what about venus in rahu star, who is agent for Saturn .?!

And why not marriage come off in the dasa of rahu powerful agent for Saturn ………//

------------ --------- --------- --------- --------- --------- --------- --------- --------- --------- --------- --------- --------- --------- --------- --------- ----

Dear VGR ji,

Thanks for your analysis.

In the male even if you take Mars as the Sub, Mars who is lord of 7 and 8th Cusps is in its Own star. and it is in 6. Its sublord is Venus is also in 6. Venus is in Rahu star (10) and Venus sub. Also Venus is CSL for 4 and 10.

Rahu is in Mars star. Mars is in its own star. hence Mars is stronger. But both are in the sub of Venus.

Even if 7CSL is Rahu as per you, Rahu is directly representing Saturn, why cant he the favorable result , as you said?

Also pls note whatever may be the CSL ,for instance , even if Rahu is the 7th CSL, if is its star and sub lord are the CSL or CSTL of 4,6,10, the marriage possibility is less and if they are CSL or CSTL of 2,5,7,11, they favor the marriage.

NOTE: for your information. as per Mr.Subramaniam' s personal email to me , the actual birth time of Male is 4.40 pm and Female is 4.36 pm .In both the cases, RAHU is the 7th CSL. (!)

If that is the Case:

Rahu is in Mars star (who is in its own star) and Venus sub.

But in Male, Mars is the CSL of 4 and 10. and CStL or 2,6,10. Saturn (represents Rahu) is the CSL of only 1,6,12. Though sublord Venus is the CStL of 7 and 9.

But in Female, Mars is the CStL of 2 and 6.. But Saturn (representing Rahu) is the CSL of 2,5,6,8,11,12. and sublord Venus is the CStL of 7 and 9.

Out of the above Male chart is much against the Marriage as there are more signification of 1,4,6,10,12 and only one 7. In female 2,5,8,11,7 are more and 6 and 12 are less (involvement of 4 and 10 not present).

In any case, Male chart is weaker than female on Marriage aspect.

Regards

Adith

On Mon, Mar 9, 2009 at 9:52 PM, vgr pavan <vgr_pavan1 (AT) (DOT) co.in> wrote:

Adithji Pranam,find my analysis attachment ...LEARNED MEMBERS CORRECT ME.REGARDS ,VGR

--- On Mon, 9/3/09, adith kasinath.g.k <gkadithkasinath@ gmail.com> wrote:

adith kasinath.g.k <gkadithkasinath@ gmail.com>Re: Whether Marriage Promised !!!

@gro ups.comMonday, 9 March, 2009, 7:40 AM

Dear VGR ji,Namaskar!You are correct!. It was a typo as usual for me !! It is regretted.RegardsAdith

On Sun, Mar 8, 2009 at 6:23 PM, vgr pavan <vgr_pavan1 (AT) (DOT) co.in> wrote:

Adithji pranam,

But here the Venus is the CSL of 4 and 10th Cusps. and Mars is the star lord of 7th and also sub lord of 6th Cusp.

Is this the misspell of "mars is the sublord of 7 and also starlord of 6th cusp"pls clarify regards .vgr

--- On Sat, 7/3/09, adith kasinath.g.k <gkadithkasinath@ gmail.com> wrote:

adith kasinath.g.k <gkadithkasinath@ gmail.com>

Re: Whether Marriage Promised !!!

@gro ups.com

Saturday, 7 March, 2009, 7:01 PM

Dear VGR ji,Noted your analysis. But I have the following doubts!Even the 16.30 Asc, falls in Rishiba sign (0 37 1) only.If you note the female who got married, the Asc sub is Jupiter and the 7th CSL is also Jupiter only equal what you have said for 16.34.10. Then Jupiter should give the result! but not so! Pls check the female chart also.

My opinion is time is correct! and the 7th CSL is Rahu!You can go through my analysis if you wish!RegardsAdith------------ --------- --------- --------- --------- --------- --------- --------- --------- --------- --------- --------- --------- --------- --------- -----

Here is my Analysis for your review:

Reg: The Girl chart:7th CSL: Rahu: in 10 in Sat house.Rahu-Mars star-Venus SubMars Lord of 7,8 in 6Venus ; lord of 1,2 in 6. Venus is in Rahu star (10) and Venus sub.

Venus is 5th and 9th Cuspal Star lordRahu represents Saturn: lord of 10,11 in 12. Moreover, Rahu is 7th CSL and Saturn is CSL of 5 and 11..Also Rahu is in the star of Mars who is lord of 7 and 8.

Rahu is favoring marriage through its Sub lord and also through Saturn as it represents.So Rahu is favoring marriage. She would have married in Rahu Dasa and Venus Bukthi (28/10/94 to 28/10/97)Reg: The Male chart:

7th CSL : Mars.Lord of 7 and 8 in 6. Saturn ® aspects Mars and vice versa.Mars-Mars star- Venus sub. (In female chart also, Mars is the star lord and Venus is the sub

lord)But here the Venus is the CSL of 4 and 10th Cusps. and Mars is the star lord of 7th and also sub lord of 6th Cusp.

So Mars is negating and favoring Marriage through its star lord and negating marriage through sub lord.Current Dasa: Jupiter ; lord of 9 and 12 in 6. Jupiter is not a good significator.Jupiter is in Own star and Venus sub.

Jupiter is the CSL of 6 and 12Venus is the CSL of 4 and 10.All these negate marriage.Hence Marriage in Jupiter Dasa is not favorable.Next Dasa: SaturnSaturn : lord of 10 and 11 in 12. Satrun is in the star of Venus and sub of Mercury. Lord of 7 and 8, Mars aspects.

But Saturn is not good significator through Star and subBut Saturn is the CSL of 2,5,11. Hence in Saturn Dasa he may have some affairs, and chances of marriage is less as he is becoming

older. (47 and above) May God Bring him all the Fruits of Life !COMPARISON:

If you see, Venus is though not a good significator (except the 2nd ownership).It is in 6 and Its star lord Rahu is in 10. and it is in its own sub!but it is the star lord of both 5 and 9 th cusp. and also the 2nd lord ship. It is not a sublord for any unfavorable cusps.hence it gave the favorable result in its Bukthi.

Also Jupiter who is in Venus sub also gave the result.We must see Jupiter is Lord of 9 and 12 in 6 and its own star. Not a good sgnificator. But Jupiter is the star Lord of 3,7,11. Also it is not a sub lord for any Cusps.

But in Male, the same venus is star lord of 5 and 9 equal Female. But also it has become sub lord of 4 and 10..Jupiter is also star lord of 3,7,11 cusps as Female. But it has become sub lord of 6 and 12 cusps.

hence such a vast difference is seen in the result. So here the Cuspal interlinks play a major role as our KSK said, in twins when the cuspal sub lords are different, the results are given differently. This is the base for the Cuspal interlink theory.It can be applicable for all.

In Male and female, Saturn is not a good significator, but it is the sub lord of 2,5,8,11 cusps in both the male

and

female. and it gave the result for Female (as Andra Lord on marriage).Fortunately, Saturn is not a star Lord for any detrimental Cusps in male (as happened to the Venus and Jupiter). hence why can't we expect him give the marriage in his period? He may favor!

If the native is ready for the marriage even at that age!Mars (Lord of 7, 8 house and also 7th CSL) is aspecting Saturn from 6.But Jupiter (Lord of 9,12 house and also 6,12th CSL) is aspecting Saturn from 6.

We must wait and see the real happening!RegardsAdith:

On Fri, Mar 6, 2009 at 6:51 PM, vgr pavan <vgr_pavan1 (AT) (DOT) co.in> wrote:

Subramanianji,chart judged(to fix asc position ) with RP as follows :asc : su kethumoon : mer jupday : venas per given time 16.30 hrs asc is in ven sun rahu venit wil drift to mesha lagnam if we reduce few minutes. As there is no mars in RP i feel it is vrishabha lagna. And asc is in jup sub and mer sub sub kethu sub sub sub i.e. 16.34.10.

jupiter is with rahu now so we can keep rahu sub. but i just sat for judgemennt when rahu star is just over and jup star commenced so i feel it is jup sub. MARRIAGE PROMISED OR NOT : ?7TH CSL RAHU IN 10 IN MARS STAR AND VENUS SUB . Both Mars,Venus are in 6th.

venus in rahu star again . rahu a node firstly has to give the rsults of its star lord and then sign lord. star lord mars is l/o 7,8 in 6. (both 7,8 are occupied ) so rahu strong for 6th. rahu also denotes saturn l/o 10,11 in 12.

(no planets in sat star) in venus

star (only saturn in venus star ).venus is l/o 1,2 in 6th.so 7th cusp is not promising for marriage. Jupiter the dasa lord in own star and close to 7th cusp. and also rules star on 7,11 houses seems to be good. but he is in venus sub who inturn connected with rahu As dicussed above rahu is not favourable. saturn is strongly aspecting jupiter. AS PER MY UNDERSTANDING MARRIAGE IS NOT PROMISED

LEARNED MEMBERS CAN CORRECT ME IF I AM WRONG.GURUJI BLESS US ALL .........RGDS VGR--- On Wed, 4/3/09, vgs_19 <vgs_19 > wrote:

vgs_19 <vgs_19 > Whether Marriage Promised !!!

@gro ups.com

Wednesday, 4 March, 2009, 5:25 PM

Dear members,I am submiting below, birth details of a twin. (one of my neighbours)to seek guidance/opinion from our forum members for the time of hismarriage.This chart is an interesting subject study for research / analysis,on KP

rules as it contains cuspal interceptions.Name : Shri Bala. (Male)DoB : 03-12-1970 - (Thursday)ToB : 04:30 PM.PoB : Chennai. Long: 80-15 (E). Lat: 13-04 (N)Star : Sravanam.Thirty eight long years have passed. Yet he remains unmarried. Parents

are started worrying about him now, as his younger (twin) sister born at04:36 PM, (six minutes later to his birth) got married 12 years ago on24th Oct 1996.Since this Chart covers the cuspal interceptions, I request the

seniors to analyze the case and let me know the feedback to ascertainhis marriage. Whether his marriage is promised.? If so when will be thetime of marriage?Pranams to all

the seniors in the group.Regards, - V G Subramanian.

Connect with friends all over the world. Get India Messenger.

Guest guest

Dear VGR ji,There are lot of methods followed by many Astrologers in BTR. There are loop holes in each technique. Fixing the Asc., satisfying all the rules is not possible. Sometimes given time itself is matching to some rules and RP are also connected. Hence an Astrologer may not think of rectifying it.  but the time may not be correct also.

RegardsAdithOn Fri, Mar 20, 2009 at 6:32 PM, vgr pavan <vgr_pavan1 wrote:

Adithji,SORRY FOR THE DELAY BECOZ I WAS OFF FOR A WEEK.........may be you are right. Let us proceed in this angle of analysis so that we can  have some reliable technique to predict accurately. But i feel that we have to check the birth time of a person, even he admits it is  the right time (recorded), because iin that anxious moment of delivery  there is every chance of recording the birth  time few minutes this way or that way. As in KP even a minute of change can change the cuspual subs......So we should never forget that we are dealing with cuspual sublords the double edged swords............I  feel we should continue a separate thread for rectification of birth time ( Already it happened in this forum without any specific method advocated)......

GURUJI BLESS US

ALL................REDARDSVGR--- On Fri, 13/3/09, adith kasinath.g.k <gkadithkasinath wrote:

adith kasinath.g.k <gkadithkasinathRe: Whether Marriage Promised !!!

Friday, 13 March, 2009, 9:29 PM

Dear Sujatha ji,In both the Cases Rahu is in Mars star and Venus sub. But with the following difference.In  Male,  Mars is the CSL of 4 and 10. 

the CStL of 7 and 9.RegardsAdithOn Thu, Mar 12, 2009 at 10:38 PM, sujata das <sujatadash1@ .co. in> wrote:

Dear VGS and Adithdifferent results for the twins can be attributed to different CSLs.In both the charts the CSL of 7th is Ra in 10 as per astosage  software. The major difference is CSL of 10th. It is sun in the case of girl and mars in case of boy. Su is in 7 whereas mars is in 6th, whose CSL is sat in both the cases. Since ma ic CStarL of 2 6 10, it must have given professional success connected to ma. It would be interesting to know his profession.

Opinions of TWji, Lajmiji and Raichurji would be appreciatedRegardsSujata--- On Wed, 11/3/09, V G Subramanian <vgs_19 > wrote:

V G Subramanian <vgs_19 >

To:

The BT of the Male has been revised as  04:40 PM, however the Female BT is correct. (04:36 PM). This given time now has been verified and confirmed by the parents when I communicated our forum feedback.  On that day, I passed on the message personaly to Mr. Adith through e-mail during our personal discussion. But while entering into our discussion forum subsequently,  I could not reach out our forum on that day due to certain sudden personal reasons, and thereafter my Laptop problem.

The Laptop problem has now been sorted out for regular operations in the evening.  Inconvenience regretted for delayed communication.  

//Another important point is that in  male chart 7th sub lord rahu in Mars star in 6th . 6th sublord is Jupiter in own star in 6th.and venus sub. Venus in rahu star again signifying 10.

So strongly connected with 6,10 houses. In female chart 7th sublord Saturn in venus star venus in 6th but 6thth. This is the real magic of KP. sublord is Saturn again in 11 (?) in mercury sub mercury in kethu star connected to 7

As per your analysis in male chart if the 7th sublord mars in venus sub and venus rules sub on 4,10 is the reason. Then what about venus in rahu star, who is agent for Saturn .?!

And why not marriage come off in the dasa of rahu powerful agent for Saturn ………//

------------ --------- --------- --------- --------- --------- --------- --------- --------- --------- --------- --------- --------- --------- --------- --------- ----

Dear VGR ji,

In the male even if you take Mars as the Sub, Mars who is lord of 7 and 8th Cusps is in its Own star. and it is in 6. Its sublord is Venus is also in 6. Venus is in Rahu star (10) and Venus sub. Also Venus is CSL for 4 and 10.

Rahu is in Mars star. Mars is in its own star. hence Mars is stronger. But both are in the sub of Venus.

Even if 7CSL is Rahu as per you,  Rahu is directly representing Saturn, why cant he the favorable result , as you said?

Also pls note whatever may be the CSL ,for instance , even if Rahu is the 7th CSL, if is its star and sub lord are the CSL or CSTL of 4,6,10, the marriage possibility is less and if they are CSL or CSTL of 2,5,7,11, they favor the marriage.

NOTE: for your information. as per Mr.Subramaniam' s personal email to me , the actual birth time of Male is  4.40 pm  and Female is 4.36 pm .In both the cases, RAHU is the 7th CSL. (!)

If that is the Case:

But in  Male,  Mars is the CSL of 4 and 10. and CStL or 2,6,10. Saturn (represents Rahu) is the CSL of only  1,6,12. Though sublord Venus is the CStL of 7 and 9.

But in Female, Mars is the CStL of 2 and 6.. But Saturn (representing Rahu) is the CSL of 2,5,6,8,11,12. and sublord Venus is the CStL of 7 and 9.

Out of the above Male chart is much against the Marriage as there are more signification of 1,4,6,10,12 and only one 7. In female  2,5,8,11,7 are more and 6 and 12 are less (involvement of 4 and 10 not present).

Regards

Adith

On Mon, Mar 9, 2009 at 9:52 PM, vgr pavan <vgr_pavan1 (AT) (DOT) co.in> wrote:

Adithji Pranam,find my analysis attachment ...LEARNED MEMBERS CORRECT ME.

REGARDS ,VGR

adith kasinath.g.k <gkadithkasinath@ gmail.com>Re: Whether Marriage Promised !!!

Dear VGR ji,Namaskar!You are correct!. It was a typo as usual for me !! It is regretted.RegardsAdith

Adithji pranam,

But here the Venus is the CSL of 4 and 10th Cusps. and Mars is the star lord of 7th and also sub lord of 6th Cusp.

Is this the misspell of  " mars is the sublord of 7 and also starlord of 6th cusp " pls clarify regards .vgr

@gro ups.com

Dear VGR ji,Noted your analysis. But I have the following doubts!Even the 16.30 Asc, falls in Rishiba sign (0 37 1) only.If you note the female who got married, the Asc sub is Jupiter and the 7th CSL is also Jupiter only equal what you have said for 16.34.10. Then Jupiter should give the result! but not so! Pls check the female chart also.

My opinion is time is correct! and the 7th CSL is Rahu!You can go through my analysis if you wish!RegardsAdith------------ --------- --------- --------- --------- --------- --------- --------- --------- --------- --------- --------- --------- --------- --------- -----

Reg: The Girl chart:7th CSL: Rahu: in 10 in Sat house.Rahu-Mars star-Venus SubMars Lord of 7,8 in 6Venus ; lord of 1,2 in 6. Venus is in Rahu star (10) and Venus sub.

Venus is 5th and 9th Cuspal Star lordRahu represents Saturn: lord of 10,11 in 12. Moreover, Rahu is 7th CSL and Saturn is CSL of 5 and 11..Also Rahu is in the star of Mars who is lord of 7 and 8.

Rahu is favoring marriage through its Sub lord and also through Saturn as it represents.So Rahu is favoring marriage. She would have married in Rahu Dasa and Venus Bukthi (28/10/94 to 28/10/97)

Reg: The Male chart:

7th CSL : Mars.Lord of 7 and 8 in 6. Saturn ® aspects Mars and vice versa.Mars-Mars star- Venus sub. (In female chart also, Mars is the star lord and Venus is the sub

lord)But here the Venus is the CSL of 4 and 10th Cusps. and Mars is the star lord of 7th and also sub lord of 6th Cusp.

So Mars is negating and favoring Marriage through its star lord  and negating marriage through sub lord.Current Dasa: Jupiter ; lord of 9 and 12 in 6. Jupiter is not a good significator.Jupiter is in Own star and Venus sub.

Jupiter is the CSL of 6 and 12Venus is the CSL of 4 and 10.All these negate marriage.Hence Marriage in Jupiter Dasa is not favorable.Next Dasa: SaturnSaturn : lord of 10 and 11 in 12. Satrun is in the star of Venus and sub of Mercury. Lord of 7 and 8, Mars aspects.

But Saturn is not good significator through Star and subBut Saturn is the CSL of 2,5,11. Hence in Saturn Dasa he may have some affairs, and chances of marriage is less as he is becoming

older.  (47 and above) May God Bring him all the Fruits of Life !COMPARISON:

If you see, Venus is though not a good significator (except the 2nd ownership).It is in 6 and Its star lord Rahu is in 10. and it is in its own sub!but it is the star lord of both 5 and 9 th cusp. and also the 2nd lord ship. It is not a sublord for any unfavorable cusps.hence it gave the favorable result in its Bukthi.

Also Jupiter who is in Venus sub also gave the result.We must see Jupiter is Lord of 9 and 12 in 6 and its own star. Not a good sgnificator. But Jupiter is the star Lord of 3,7,11. Also it is not a sub lord for any Cusps.

But in Male, the same venus is star lord of 5 and 9 equal Female. But also it has become sub lord of 4 and 10..Jupiter is also star lord of 3,7,11 cusps as Female. But it has become sub lord of 6 and 12 cusps.

hence such a vast difference is seen in the result. So here the Cuspal interlinks play a major role as our KSK said, in twins when the cuspal sub lords are different, the results are given differently. This is the base for the Cuspal interlink theory.It can be applicable for all.

In Male and female, Saturn is not a good significator, but it is the sub lord of 2,5,8,11 cusps in both the male

and

female.  and it gave the result for Female (as Andra Lord on marriage).Fortunately, Saturn is not a star Lord for any detrimental Cusps in male (as happened to the Venus and Jupiter). hence why can't we expect him give the marriage in his period? He may favor!

If the native is ready for the marriage even at that age!Mars (Lord of 7, 8 house and also 7th CSL)  is aspecting Saturn from 6.But Jupiter (Lord of 9,12 house and also  6,12th CSL) is aspecting Saturn from 6.

Subramanianji,chart judged(to fix asc position ) with RP as follows :asc : su kethumoon : mer jupday : venas per given time 16.30 hrs asc is in ven sun rahu venit wil drift to  mesha lagnam if we reduce few minutes. As there is no mars in RP i feel it is vrishabha lagna. And asc is in jup sub and mer sub sub kethu sub sub sub i.e. 16.34.10.

jupiter is with rahu now so we can keep rahu sub. but i just sat for judgemennt when rahu star is just over and jup star commenced so i feel it is jup sub. MARRIAGE PROMISED OR NOT : ?7TH CSL RAHU IN 10 IN MARS  STAR AND VENUS SUB . Both Mars,Venus are in  6th.

venus in rahu star again . rahu a node firstly has to give the rsults of its star lord and then sign lord.  star lord mars is  l/o 7,8 in 6. (both 7,8 are occupied ) so rahu strong for 6th. rahu also denotes  saturn l/o 10,11 in 12.

star (only saturn in venus star ).venus is l/o 1,2  in 6th.so 7th cusp is not promising for marriage. Jupiter the dasa lord in own star and close to 7th cusp. and also rules star on 7,11 houses seems to be good. but     he is in venus sub who inturn connected with rahu As dicussed above rahu is not favourable. saturn is strongly aspecting jupiter. AS PER MY UNDERSTANDING MARRIAGE IS NOT PROMISED

LEARNED MEMBERS CAN CORRECT ME IF I AM WRONG.GURUJI BLESS US ALL .........RGDS VGR--- On Wed, 4/3/09, vgs_19 <vgs_19 > wrote:

vgs_19 <vgs_19 >

@gro ups.com

Dear members,I am submiting below, birth details of a twin. (one of my neighbours)to seek guidance/opinion from our forum members for the time of hismarriage.This chart is an interesting subject study for research / analysis,on KP

rules as it contains cuspal interceptions.Name : Shri Bala. (Male)DoB : 03-12-1970 - (Thursday)ToB : 04:30 PM.PoB : Chennai. Long: 80-15 (E). Lat: 13-04 (N)Star : Sravanam.Thirty eight long years have passed. Yet he remains unmarried. Parents

are started worrying about him now, as his younger (twin) sister born at04:36 PM, (six minutes later to his birth) got married 12 years ago on24th Oct 1996.Since this Chart covers the cuspal interceptions, I request the

seniors to analyze the case and let me know the feedback to ascertainhis marriage. Whether his marriage is promised.? If so when will be thetime of marriage?Pranams to all

Guest guest

Dear Adith Ji and VGR Ji.Pl. excuse me on intertwining to yr discussion.Unfortunately we have no any specific method of BTR and this has been under discussion for a long period in this group.But no one had come to any concordant conclusion yet.So according to my personal experience I wish to suggest u to do BTR in several methods at a time for a BT.From the results of the out put of several methods, if any BT is agreed as correct through MORE numbers of rules, take it as correct.If MORE numbers of rules disagree for the correctness of BT, do any adjusment as u wish and depending on the life events of the native.Thanks for reading this humble statement.Best Regardssunaparanthaadith kasinath.g.k <gkadithkasinath Sent: Friday, March 20, 2009 9:26:49 PMRe: Whether Marriage Promised !!!

Dear VGR ji,There are lot of methods followed by many Astrologers in BTR. There are loop holes in each technique. Fixing the Asc., satisfying all the rules is not possible. Sometimes given time itself is matching to some rules and RP are also connected. Hence an Astrologer may not think of rectifying it. but the time may not be correct also.

RegardsAdithOn Fri, Mar 20, 2009 at 6:32 PM, vgr pavan <vgr_pavan1 (AT) (DOT) co.in> wrote:

Adithji,SORRY FOR THE DELAY BECOZ I WAS OFF FOR A WEEK........ .may be you are right. Let us proceed in this angle of analysis so that we can have some reliable technique to predict accurately. But i feel that we have to check the birth time of a person, even he admits it is the right time (recorded), because iin that anxious moment of delivery there is every chance of recording the birth time few minutes this way or that way. As in KP even a minute of change can change the cuspual subs......So we should never forget that we are dealing with cuspual sublords the double edged swords...... ......I feel we should continue a separate thread for rectification of birth time ( Already it happened in this forum without any specific method advocated).. ....

GURUJI BLESS US

ALL.......... .......REDARDSVGR--- On Fri, 13/3/09, adith kasinath.g.k <gkadithkasinath@ gmail.com> wrote:

adith kasinath.g.k <gkadithkasinath@ gmail.com>Re: Whether Marriage Promised !!!@gro ups.com

Dear Sujatha ji,In both the Cases Rahu is in Mars star and Venus sub. But with the following difference.In Male, Mars is the CSL of 4 and 10.

Dear VGS and Adithdifferent results for the twins can be attributed to different CSLs.In both the charts the CSL of 7th is Ra in 10 as per astosage software. The major difference is CSL of 10th. It is sun in the case of girl and mars in case of boy. Su is in 7 whereas mars is in 6th, whose CSL is sat in both the cases. Since ma ic CStarL of 2 6 10, it must have given professional success connected to ma. It would be interesting to know his profession.

To:

The BT of the Male has been revised as 04:40 PM, however the Female BT is correct. (04:36 PM). This given time now has been verified and confirmed by the parents when I communicated our forum feedback. On that day, I passed on the message personaly to Mr. Adith through e-mail during our personal discussion. But while entering into our discussion forum subsequently, I could not reach out our forum on that day due to certain sudden personal reasons, and thereafter my Laptop problem.

The Laptop problem has now been sorted out for regular operations in the evening. Inconvenience regretted for delayed communication.

//Another important point is that in male chart 7th sub lord rahu in Mars star in 6th . 6th sublord is Jupiter in own star in 6th..and venus sub. Venus in rahu star again signifying 10.

Dear VGR ji,

Even if 7CSL is Rahu as per you, Rahu is directly representing Saturn, why cant he the favorable result , as you said?

NOTE: for your information. as per Mr.Subramaniam' s personal email to me , the actual birth time of Male is 4.40 pm and Female is 4.36 pm .In both the cases, RAHU is the 7th CSL. (!)

If that is the Case:

But in Male, Mars is the CSL of 4 and 10. and CStL or 2,6,10. Saturn (represents Rahu) is the CSL of only 1,6,12. Though sublord Venus is the CStL of 7 and 9.

Out of the above Male chart is much against the Marriage as there are more signification of 1,4,6,10,12 and only one 7. In female 2,5,8,11,7 are more and 6 and 12 are less (involvement of 4 and 10 not present).

Regards

Adith

On Mon, Mar 9, 2009 at 9:52 PM, vgr pavan <vgr_pavan1 (AT) (DOT) co..in> wrote:

REGARDS ,VGR

Adithji pranam,

Is this the misspell of "mars is the sublord of 7 and also starlord of 6th cusp"pls clarify regards .vgr

@gro ups.com

Rahu is favoring marriage through its Sub lord and also through Saturn as it represents.So Rahu is favoring marriage. She would have married in Rahu Dasa and Venus Bukthi (28/10/94 to 28/10/97)

So Mars is negating and favoring Marriage through its star lord and negating marriage through sub lord.Current Dasa: Jupiter ; lord of 9 and 12 in 6. Jupiter is not a good significator.Jupiter is in Own star and Venus sub.

older. (47 and above) May God Bring him all the Fruits of Life !COMPARISON:

and

female. and it gave the result for Female (as Andra Lord on marriage).Fortunately, Saturn is not a star Lord for any detrimental Cusps in male (as happened to the Venus and Jupiter). hence why can't we expect him give the marriage in his period? He may favor!

If the native is ready for the marriage even at that age!Mars (Lord of 7, 8 house and also 7th CSL) is aspecting Saturn from 6.But Jupiter (Lord of 9,12 house and also 6,12th CSL) is aspecting Saturn from 6.

Subramanianji,chart judged(to fix asc position ) with RP as follows :asc : su kethumoon : mer jupday : venas per given time 16.30 hrs asc is in ven sun rahu venit wil drift to mesha lagnam if we reduce few minutes. As there is no mars in RP i feel it is vrishabha lagna. And asc is in jup sub and mer sub sub kethu sub sub sub i.e. 16.34.10.

jupiter is with rahu now so we can keep rahu sub. but i just sat for judgemennt when rahu star is just over and jup star commenced so i feel it is jup sub. MARRIAGE PROMISED OR NOT : ?7TH CSL RAHU IN 10 IN MARS STAR AND VENUS SUB . Both Mars,Venus are in 6th.

venus in rahu star again . rahu a node firstly has to give the rsults of its star lord and then sign lord. star lord mars is l/o 7,8 in 6. (both 7,8 are occupied ) so rahu strong for 6th. rahu also denotes saturn l/o 10,11 in 12.

star (only saturn in venus star ).venus is l/o 1,2 in 6th.so 7th cusp is not promising for marriage. Jupiter the dasa lord in own star and close to 7th cusp. and also rules star on 7,11 houses seems to be good. but he is in venus sub who inturn connected with rahu As dicussed above rahu is not favourable. saturn is strongly aspecting jupiter. AS PER MY UNDERSTANDING MARRIAGE IS NOT PROMISED

vgs_19 <vgs_19 >

@gro ups.com

Guest guest

Dear Suna ji,thanks for your reply. I do accept your points.RegardsAdithOn Sat, Mar 21, 2009 at 9:38 PM, Sunaparantha Kalyan <sunaparantha wrote:

Dear Adith Ji and VGR Ji.Pl. excuse me on intertwining to yr discussion.Unfortunately we have no any specific method of BTR and this has been under discussion for a long period in this group.

But no one had come to any concordant conclusion yet.So according to my personal experience I wish to suggest u to do BTR in several methods at a time for a BT.From the results of the out put of several methods, if any BT is agreed as correct through MORE numbers of rules, take it as correct.

If MORE numbers of rules disagree for the correctness of BT, do any adjusment as u wish and depending on the life events of the native.Thanks for reading this humble statement.Best Regardssunaparantha

adith kasinath.g.k <gkadithkasinath

Friday, March 20, 2009 9:26:49 PMRe: Whether Marriage Promised !!!

Dear VGR ji,There are lot of methods followed by many Astrologers in BTR. There are loop holes in each technique. Fixing the Asc., satisfying all the rules is not possible. Sometimes given time itself is matching to some rules and RP are also connected. Hence an Astrologer may not think of rectifying it.  but the time may not be correct also.

RegardsAdithOn Fri, Mar 20, 2009 at 6:32 PM, vgr pavan <vgr_pavan1 (AT) (DOT) co.in> wrote:

Adithji,SORRY FOR THE DELAY BECOZ I WAS OFF FOR A WEEK........ .may be you are right. Let us proceed in this angle of analysis so that we can  have some reliable technique to predict accurately. But i feel that we have to check the birth time of a person, even he admits it is  the right time (recorded), because iin that anxious moment of delivery  there is every chance of recording the birth  time few minutes this way or that way. As in KP even a minute of change can change the cuspual subs......So we should never forget that we are dealing with cuspual sublords the double edged swords...... ......I  feel we should continue a separate thread for rectification of birth time ( Already it happened in this forum without any specific method advocated).. ....

GURUJI BLESS US

ALL.......... .......REDARDSVGR--- On Fri, 13/3/09, adith kasinath.g.k <gkadithkasinath@ gmail.com> wrote:

@gro ups.com

Dear Sujatha ji,In both the Cases Rahu is in Mars star and Venus sub. But with the following difference.In  Male,  Mars is the CSL of 4 and 10. 

Dear VGS and Adithdifferent results for the twins can be attributed to different CSLs.In both the charts the CSL of 7th is Ra in 10 as per astosage  software. The major difference is CSL of 10th. It is sun in the case of girl and mars in case of boy. Su is in 7 whereas mars is in 6th, whose CSL is sat in both the cases. Since ma ic CStarL of 2 6 10, it must have given professional success connected to ma. It would be interesting to know his profession.

To:

The BT of the Male has been revised as  04:40 PM, however the Female BT is correct. (04:36 PM). This given time now has been verified and confirmed by the parents when I communicated our forum feedback.  On that day, I passed on the message personaly to Mr. Adith through e-mail during our personal discussion. But while entering into our discussion forum subsequently,  I could not reach out our forum on that day due to certain sudden personal reasons, and thereafter my Laptop problem.

The Laptop problem has now been sorted out for regular operations in the evening.  Inconvenience regretted for delayed communication.  

//Another important point is that in  male chart 7th sub lord rahu in Mars star in 6th . 6th sublord is Jupiter in own star in 6th..and venus sub. Venus in rahu star again signifying 10.

Dear VGR ji,

Even if 7CSL is Rahu as per you,  Rahu is directly representing Saturn, why cant he the favorable result , as you said?

NOTE: for your information. as per Mr.Subramaniam' s personal email to me , the actual birth time of Male is  4.40 pm  and Female is 4.36 pm .In both the cases, RAHU is the 7th CSL. (!)

If that is the Case:

But in  Male,  Mars is the CSL of 4 and 10. and CStL or 2,6,10. Saturn (represents Rahu) is the CSL of only  1,6,12. Though sublord Venus is the CStL of 7 and 9.

Out of the above Male chart is much against the Marriage as there are more signification of 1,4,6,10,12 and only one 7. In female  2,5,8,11,7 are more and 6 and 12 are less (involvement of 4 and 10 not present).

Regards

Adith

On Mon, Mar 9, 2009 at 9:52 PM, vgr pavan <vgr_pavan1 (AT) (DOT) co..in> wrote:

REGARDS ,VGR

Adithji pranam,

Is this the misspell of  " mars is the sublord of 7 and also starlord of 6th cusp " pls clarify regards .vgr

@gro ups.com

So Mars is negating and favoring Marriage through its star lord  and negating marriage through sub lord.Current Dasa: Jupiter ; lord of 9 and 12 in 6. Jupiter is not a good significator.Jupiter is in Own star and Venus sub.

older.  (47 and above) May God Bring him all the Fruits of Life !COMPARISON:

and

female.  and it gave the result for Female (as Andra Lord on marriage).Fortunately, Saturn is not a star Lord for any detrimental Cusps in male (as happened to the Venus and Jupiter). hence why can't we expect him give the marriage in his period? He may favor!

If the native is ready for the marriage even at that age!Mars (Lord of 7, 8 house and also 7th CSL)  is aspecting Saturn from 6.But Jupiter (Lord of 9,12 house and also  6,12th CSL) is aspecting Saturn from 6.

Subramanianji,chart judged(to fix asc position ) with RP as follows :asc : su kethumoon : mer jupday : venas per given time 16.30 hrs asc is in ven sun rahu venit wil drift to  mesha lagnam if we reduce few minutes. As there is no mars in RP i feel it is vrishabha lagna. And asc is in jup sub and mer sub sub kethu sub sub sub i.e. 16.34.10.

jupiter is with rahu now so we can keep rahu sub. but i just sat for judgemennt when rahu star is just over and jup star commenced so i feel it is jup sub. MARRIAGE PROMISED OR NOT : ?7TH CSL RAHU IN 10 IN MARS  STAR AND VENUS SUB . Both Mars,Venus are in  6th.

venus in rahu star again . rahu a node firstly has to give the rsults of its star lord and then sign lord.  star lord mars is  l/o 7,8 in 6. (both 7,8 are occupied ) so rahu strong for 6th. rahu also denotes  saturn l/o 10,11 in 12.

star (only saturn in venus star ).venus is l/o 1,2  in 6th.so 7th cusp is not promising for marriage. Jupiter the dasa lord in own star and close to 7th cusp. and also rules star on 7,11 houses seems to be good. but     he is in venus sub who inturn connected with rahu As dicussed above rahu is not favourable. saturn is strongly aspecting jupiter. AS PER MY UNDERSTANDING MARRIAGE IS NOT PROMISED

vgs_19 <vgs_19 >

@gro ups.com

Guest guest

Dear all,

I find many astrologers in this Group smart enough to make superb predictions from the birth time given, as we have observed in these quizzes. If they can choose from among the various options which are very much different in character, THEN, why cant they , WHEN they, after having known the incident, cant rectify the birth time, by moving backwards keeping the incidents in mind, which are given by the native ?? This should be a lot easier than rectifying the BT, is it not ? catch hold of each SubLord signifying a event and check whether it matches the event . ( I cant do it so do not ask me to do it , but I am sure those who have played the quizzes and won, may be able to do it).

Seriously speaking in absence of a foolproof single method for BTR apparently suggested time and again in the Group, it would not be a bad idea to take up this task by a studious astrologer through 2-3 methods among 1-2 choosen from the Traditional methods given to us, alongwith the KP methods.

regards/Bhaskar.

, Sunaparantha Kalyan <sunaparantha wrote:>> Dear Adith Ji and VGR Ji.> > Pl. excuse me on intertwining to yr discussion.> Unfortunately we have no any specific method of BTR and this has been under discussion for a long period in this group.> But no one had come to any concordant conclusion yet.> So according to my personal experience I wish to suggest u to do BTR in several methods at a time for a BT.> From the results of the out put of several methods, if any BT is agreed as correct through MORE numbers of rules, take it as correct.> If MORE numbers of rules disagree for the correctness of BT, do any adjusment as u wish and depending on the life events of the native.> > Thanks for reading this humble statement.> > Best Regards> > sunaparantha> > > > > > ________________________________> adith kasinath.g.k gkadithkasinath > Friday, March 20, 2009 9:26:49 PM> Re: Whether Marriage Promised !!!> > > Dear VGR ji,> > There are lot of methods followed by many Astrologers in BTR. There are loop holes in each technique. Fixing the Asc., satisfying all the rules is not possible. Sometimes given time itself is matching to some rules and RP are also connected. Hence an Astrologer may not think of rectifying it. but the time may not be correct also.> > Regards> Adith> > > On Fri, Mar 20, 2009 at 6:32 PM, vgr pavan vgr_pavan1 (AT) (DOT) co.in> wrote:> > Adithji,> > SORRY FOR THE DELAY BECOZ I WAS OFF FOR A WEEK........ ..> > may be you are right. Let us proceed in this angle of analysis so that we can have some reliable technique to predict accurately. But i feel that we have to check the birth time of a person, even he admits it is the right time (recorded), because iin that anxious moment of delivery there is every chance of recording the birth time few minutes this way or that way. As in KP even a minute of change can change the cuspual subs......So we should never forget that we are dealing with cuspual sublords the double edged swords...... ......I feel we should continue a separate thread for rectification of birth time ( Already it happened in this forum without any specific method advocated).. ....> > GURUJI BLESS US ALL......... .......> > REDARDS> > VGR> --- On Fri, 13/3/09, adith kasinath.g.k <gkadithkasinath@ gmail.com> wrote:> > > adith kasinath.g.k <gkadithkasinath@ gmail.com>> > Re: Whether Marriage Promised !!!> @gro ups.com> Friday, 13 March, 2009, 9:29 PM> > > Dear Sujatha ji,> > In both the Cases Rahu is in Mars star and Venus sub. But with the following difference.> > In Male, Mars is the CSL of 4 and 10. > Saturn (represents Rahu) is the CSL of 1,6,12. Though sublord> Venus is the CStL of 7 and 9.> > But in Female, Mars is not sublord of any cusps. But Saturn> (representing Rahu) is the CSL of 2,5,6,8,11,12. and sublord Venus is> the CStL of 7 and 9.> Regards> Adith> > > > On Thu, Mar 12, 2009 at 10:38 PM, sujata das <sujatadash1@ .co. in> wrote:> > Dear VGS and Adith> different results for the twins can be attributed to different CSLs.In both the charts the CSL of 7th is Ra in 10 as per astosage software. The major difference is CSL of 10th. It is sun in the case of girl and mars in case of boy. Su is in 7 whereas mars is in 6th, whose CSL is sat in both the cases. Since ma ic CStarL of 2 6 10, it must have given professional success connected to ma. It would be interesting to know his profession.> Opinions of TWji, Lajmiji and Raichurji would be appreciated> Regards> Sujata> > > --- On Wed, 11/3/09, V G Subramanian vgs_19 > wrote:> > > V G Subramanian vgs_19 >> > Re: Whether Marriage Promised !!!> @gro ups.com> > Wednesday, 11 March, 2009, 8:21 PM> > > Dear VGRji, and other Members, > > The BT of the Male has been revised as 04:40 PM, however the Female BT is correct. (04:36 PM). This given time now has been verified and confirmed by the parents when I communicated our forum feedback. On that day, I passed on the message personaly to Mr. Adith through e-mail during our personal discussion. But while entering into our discussion forum subsequently, I could not reach out our forum on that day due to certain sudden personal reasons, and thereafter my Laptop problem.> > The Laptop problem has now been sorted out for regular operations in the evening. Inconvenience regretted for delayed communication. > > With regards, - V G Subramanian. > > > > > ________________________________> adith kasinath.g.k <gkadithkasinath@ gmail.com>> > @gro ups.com> > Tuesday, March 10, 2009 12:55:43 PM> > Re: Whether Marriage Promised !!!> > > > //Another important point is that in male chart 7th sub lord rahu in Mars star in 6th . 6th sublord is Jupiter in own star in 6th.and venus sub. Venus in rahu star again signifying 10. > So strongly connected with 6,10 houses. In female chart 7th sublord Saturn in venus star venus in 6th but 6thth. This is the real magic of KP. sublord is Saturn again in 11 (?)in mercury sub mercury in kethu star connected to 7> As per your analysis in male chart if the 7th sublord mars in venus sub and venus rules sub on 4,10 is the reason. Then what about venus in rahu star, who is agent for Saturn .?!> And why not marriage come off in the dasa of rahu powerful agent for Saturn ………//> ------------ --------- --------- --------- --------- --------- --------- --------- --------- --------- --------- --------- --------- --------- --------- --------- ----> > Dear VGR ji,> Thanks for your analysis.> In the male even if you take Mars as the Sub, Mars who is lord of 7 and 8th Cusps is in its Own star. and it is in 6. Its sublord is Venus is also in 6. Venus is in Rahu star (10) and Venus sub. Also Venus is CSL for 4 and 10.> Rahu is in Mars star. Mars is in its own star. hence Mars is stronger. But both are in the sub of Venus.> > Even if 7CSL is Rahu as per you, Rahu is directly representing Saturn, why cant he the favorable result , as you said?> Also pls note whatever may be the CSL ,for instance , even if Rahu is the 7th CSL, if is its star and sub lord are the CSL or CSTL of 4,6,10, the marriage possibility is less and if they are CSL or CSTL of 2,5,7,11, they favor the marriage.> NOTE: for your information. as per Mr.Subramaniam' s personal email to me , the actual birth time of Male is 4.40 pm and Female is 4.36 pm .In both the cases, RAHU is the 7th CSL. (!)> > If that is the Case:> > Rahu is in Mars star (who is in its own star) and Venus sub. > > But in Male, Mars is the CSL of 4 and 10. and CStL or 2,6,10. Saturn (represents Rahu) is the CSL of only 1,6,12. Though sublord Venus is the CStL of 7 and 9.> > But in Female, Mars is the CStL of 2 and 6.. But Saturn (representing Rahu) is the CSL of 2,5,6,8,11,12. and sublord Venus is the CStL of 7 and 9.> Out of the above Male chart is much against the Marriage as there are more signification of 1,4,6,10,12 and only one 7. In female 2,5,8,11,7 are more and 6 and 12 are less (involvement of 4 and 10 not present).> In any case, Male chart is weaker than female on Marriage aspect.> Regards> Adith> > > > > > > On Mon, Mar 9, 2009 at 9:52 PM, vgr pavan vgr_pavan1 (AT) (DOT) co.in> wrote:> > Adithji Pranam,> > find my analysis attachment ...> > LEARNED MEMBERS CORRECT ME.> > REGARDS ,> > VGR > > > > > > > > > --- On Mon, 9/3/09, adith kasinath.g.k <gkadithkasinath@ gmail.com> wrote:> > > adith kasinath.g.k <gkadithkasinath@ gmail.com>> > Re: Whether Marriage Promised !!!> @gro ups.com> > Monday, 9 March, 2009, 7:40 AM> > > Dear VGR ji,> > Namaskar!> > You are correct!. It was a typo as usual for me !! It is regretted.> > Regards> Adith> > > > On Sun, Mar 8, 2009 at 6:23 PM, vgr pavan vgr_pavan1 (AT) (DOT) co.in> wrote:> > Adithji pranam, > > > But here the Venus is the CSL of 4 and 10th Cusps. and Mars is the star lord of 7th and also sub lord of 6th Cusp.> > Is this the misspell of "mars is the sublord of 7 and also starlord of 6th cusp"> > pls clarify > > regards .> > vgr > > --- On Sat, 7/3/09, adith kasinath.g.k <gkadithkasinath@ gmail..com> wrote:> > > adith kasinath.g.k <gkadithkasinath@ gmail.com>> > Re: Whether Marriage Promised !!!> > @gro ups.com> > Saturday, 7 March, 2009, 7:01 PM> > > Dear VGR ji,> > Noted your analysis. But I have the following doubts!> > Even the 16.30 Asc, falls in Rishiba sign (0 37 1) only.> If you note the female who got married, the Asc sub is Jupiter and the 7th CSL is also Jupiter only equal what you have said for 16.34.10. Then Jupiter should give the result! but not so! Pls check the female chart also.> > My opinion is time is correct! and the 7th CSL is Rahu!> > You can go through my analysis if you wish!> > Regards> Adith> ------------ --------- --------- --------- --------- --------- --------- --------- --------- --------- --------- --------- --------- --------- --------- -----> Here is my Analysis for your review:> > > Reg: The Girl chart:> 7th CSL: Rahu: in 10 in Sat house.> Rahu-Mars star-Venus Sub> Mars Lord of 7,8 in 6> Venus ; lord of 1,2 in 6. Venus is in Rahu star (10) and Venus sub.> Venus is 5th and 9th Cuspal Star lord> > Rahu represents Saturn: lord of 10,11 in 12. > Moreover, Rahu is 7th CSL and Saturn is CSL of 5 and 11.> .> Also Rahu is in the star of Mars who is lord of 7 and 8.> > Rahu is favoring marriage through its Sub lord and also through Saturn as it represents.> > So Rahu is favoring marriage. She would have married in Rahu Dasa and Venus Bukthi (28/10/94 to 28/10/97)> > Reg: The Male chart:> 7th CSL : Mars.Lord of 7 and 8 in 6. Saturn ® aspects Mars and vice versa.> Mars-Mars star- Venus sub. (In female chart also, Mars is the star lord and Venus is the sub lord)> > But here the Venus is the CSL of 4 and 10th Cusps. and Mars is the star lord of 7th and also sub lord of 6th Cusp.> > So Mars is negating and favoring Marriage through its star lord and negating marriage through sub lord.> > Current Dasa: Jupiter ; lord of 9 and 12 in 6. Jupiter is not a good significator.> Jupiter is in Own star and Venus sub.> Jupiter is the CSL of 6 and 12> Venus is the CSL of 4 and 10.> All these negate marriage.> Hence Marriage in Jupiter Dasa is not favorable.> > Next Dasa: Saturn> Saturn : lord of 10 and 11 in 12. > Satrun is in the star of Venus and sub of Mercury. Lord of 7 and 8, Mars aspects.> But Saturn is not good significator through Star and sub> > But Saturn is the CSL of 2,5,11. Hence in Saturn Dasa he may have some affairs, and chances of marriage is less as he is becoming older. (47 and above) > > May God Bring him all the Fruits of Life !> > COMPARISON: > > > If you see,Venus is though not a good significator (except the 2nd ownership).It is in 6 and Its star lord Rahu is in 10. and it is in its own sub!> but it is the star lord of both 5 and 9 th cusp. and also the 2nd lord ship. It is not a sublord for any unfavorable cusps.hence it gave the favorable result in its Bukthi. > > > AlsoJupiter who is in Venus sub also gave the result.We must see Jupiter is Lord of 9 and 12 in 6 and its own star. Not a good sgnificator. But Jupiter is the star Lord of 3,7,11. Also it is not a sub lord for any Cusps.> > But in Male, the same venus is star lord of 5 and 9 equal Female. But also it has become sub lord of 4 and 10..> Jupiter is also star lord of 3,7,11 cusps as Female. But it has become sub lord of 6 and 12 cusps.> > hence such a vast difference is seen in the result. So here the Cuspal interlinks play a major role as our KSK said, in twins when the cuspal sub lords are different, the results are given differently. This is the base for the Cuspal interlink theory.It can be applicable for all.> > In Male and female, Saturn is not a good significator, but it is the sub lord of 2,5,8,11 cusps in both the male and female. and it gave the result for Female (as Andra Lord on marriage).> Fortunately, Saturn is not a star Lord for any detrimental Cusps in male (as happened to the Venus and Jupiter). > > hence why can't we expect him give the marriage in his period? He may favor! > If the native is ready for the marriage even at that age!> > Mars (Lord of 7, 8 house and also 7th CSL) is aspecting Saturn from 6.> But Jupiter (Lord of 9,12 house and also 6,12th CSL) is aspecting Saturn from 6.> > We must wait and see the real happening!> > Regards> Adith:> > > > > On Fri, Mar 6, 2009 at 6:51 PM, vgr pavan vgr_pavan1 (AT) (DOT) co.in> wrote:> > Subramanianji,> > chart judged(to fix asc position ) with RP as follows :> > asc : su kethu> moon : mer jup> day : ven> > as per given time 16.30 hrs asc is in ven sun rahu ven> it wil drift to mesha lagnam if we reduce few minutes. As there is no mars in RP i feel it is vrishabha lagna.. And asc is in jup sub and mer sub sub kethu sub sub sub i.e. 16.34.10.> jupiter is with rahu now so we can keep rahu sub. but i just sat for judgemennt when rahu star is just over and jup star commenced so i feel it is jup sub. > > MARRIAGE PROMISED OR NOT : ?> > 7TH CSL RAHU IN 10 IN MARS STAR AND VENUS SUB . Both Mars,Venus are in 6th.> venus in rahu star again . rahu a node firstly has to give the rsults of its star lord and then sign lord. star lord mars is l/o 7,8 in 6. (both 7,8 are occupied ) so rahu strong for 6th. rahu also denotes saturn l/o 10,11 in 12. > (no planets in sat star) in venus star (only saturn in venus star ).venus is l/o 1,2 in 6th.> so 7th cusp is not promising for marriage. > > Jupiter the dasa lord in own star and close to 7th cusp. and also rules star on 7,11 houses seems to be good. but he is in venus sub who inturn connected with rahu As dicussed above rahu is not favourable. saturn is strongly aspecting jupiter. AS PER MY UNDERSTANDING MARRIAGE IS NOT PROMISED> > LEARNED MEMBERS CAN CORRECT ME IF I AM WRONG.> > GURUJI BLESS US ALL .........> > RGDS > > VGR> > --- On Wed, 4/3/09, vgs_19 vgs_19 > wrote:> > > vgs_19 vgs_19 >> > Whether Marriage Promised !!! > > > @gro ups.com> > Wednesday, 4 March, 2009, 5:25 PM> > > > > Dear members,> > I am submiting below, birth details of a twin. (one of my neighbours)> to seek guidance/opinion from our forum members for the time of his> marriage.> > This chart is an interesting subject study for research / analysis,on KP> rules as it contains cuspal interceptions.> > Name : Shri Bala. (Male)> DoB : 03-12-1970 - (Thursday)> ToB : 04:30 PM.> PoB : Chennai. Long: 80-15 (E). Lat: 13-04 (N)> Star : Sravanam.> > Thirty eight long years have passed.. Yet he remains unmarried. Parents> are started worrying about him now, as his younger (twin) sister born at> 04:36 PM, (six minutes later to his birth) got married 12 years ago on> 24th Oct 1996.> > Since this Chart covers the cuspal interceptions, I request the> seniors to analyze the case and let me know the feedback to ascertain> his marriage. Whether his marriage is promised.? If so when will be the> time of marriage?> > Pranams to all the seniors in the group.> > Regards, - V G Subramanian.> > > > > ________________________________> > Connect with friends all over the world. Get India Messenger. > > > ________________________________> > Add more friends to your messenger and enjoy! Invite them now.> > > ________________________________> Add more friends to your messenger and enjoy! Invite them now.> > > > ________________________________> Add more friends to your messenger and enjoy! Invite them now.> > > ________________________________> Add more friends to your messenger and enjoy! Invite them now.>

Guest guest

Dear all,

instead of trying to rectify the birth time, if one finds it difficult

to do so, why not take up some major event like marriage for instance,

in the natives Life, and check the 7th Sub lord ? If the 7th sublord

signifies the marriage and the event date also signifies the same, then

the BTR should not be needed. If the 7th SL does not signify the

marriage, then moving up and down one SL ( If the question is of few

minutes difference in Birth time ) should do the job. Once this done,

then the other Cusps can be moved in the same synchronisation and then

the whole chart checked for all the Cusps . Does this sound difficult ?

Id the Ascendant rectification is so difficult as made out to be ?

regards/Bhaskar.

, " Bhaskar " <bhaskar_jyotish

wrote:

>

>

> Dear all,

>

> I find many astrologers in this Group smart enough to make superb

> predictions from the birth time given, as we have observed in these

> quizzes. If they can choose from among the various options which are

> very much different in character, THEN, why cant they , WHEN they,

after

> having known the incident, cant rectify the birth time, by moving

> backwards keeping the incidents in mind, which are given by the native

> ?? This should be a lot easier than rectifying the BT, is it not ?

> catch hold of each SubLord signifying a event and check whether it

> matches the event . ( I cant do it so do not ask me to do it , but I

am

> sure those who have played the quizzes and won, may be able to do it).

>

> Seriously speaking in absence of a foolproof single method for BTR

> apparently suggested time and again in the Group, it would not be a

bad

> idea to take up this task by a studious astrologer through 2-3 methods

> among 1-2 choosen from the Traditional methods given to us, alongwith

> the KP methods.

>

> regards/Bhaskar.

, Sunaparantha Kalyan

> sunaparantha@ wrote:

> >

> > Dear Adith Ji and VGR Ji.

> >

> > Pl. excuse me on intertwining to yr discussion.

> > Unfortunately we have no any specific method of BTR and this has

been

> under discussion for a long period in this group.

> > But no one had come to any concordant conclusion yet.

> > So according to my personal experience I wish to suggest u to do BTR

> in several methods at a time for a BT.

> > From the results of the out put of several methods, if any BT is

> agreed as correct through MORE numbers of rules, take it as correct.

> > If MORE numbers of rules disagree for the correctness of BT, do any

> adjusment as u wish and depending on the life events of the native.

> >

> > Thanks for reading this humble statement.

> >

> > Best Regards

> >

> > sunaparantha

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> > ________________________________

> > adith kasinath.g.k gkadithkasinath@

> >

> > Friday, March 20, 2009 9:26:49 PM

> > Re: Whether Marriage Promised !!!

> >

> >

> > Dear VGR ji,

> >

> > There are lot of methods followed by many Astrologers in BTR. There

> are loop holes in each technique. Fixing the Asc., satisfying all the

> rules is not possible. Sometimes given time itself is matching to some

> rules and RP are also connected. Hence an Astrologer may not think of

> rectifying it. but the time may not be correct also.

> >

> > Regards

> > Adith

> >

> >

> > On Fri, Mar 20, 2009 at 6:32 PM, vgr pavan vgr_pavan1 (AT) (DOT) co.in>

> wrote:

> >

> > Adithji,

> >

> > SORRY FOR THE DELAY BECOZ I WAS OFF FOR A WEEK........ ..

> >

> > may be you are right. Let us proceed in this angle of analysis so

that

> we can have some reliable technique to predict accurately. But i feel

> that we have to check the birth time of a person, even he admits it is

> the right time (recorded), because iin that anxious moment of delivery

> there is every chance of recording the birth time few minutes this way

> or that way. As in KP even a minute of change can change the cuspual

> subs......So we should never forget that we are dealing with cuspual

> sublords the double edged swords...... ......I feel we should continue

a

> separate thread for rectification of birth time ( Already it happened

in

> this forum without any specific method advocated).. ....

> >

> > GURUJI BLESS US ALL......... .......

> >

> > REDARDS

> >

> > VGR

> > --- On Fri, 13/3/09, adith kasinath.g.k <gkadithkasinath@ gmail.com>

> wrote:

> >

> >

> > adith kasinath.g.k <gkadithkasinath@ gmail.com>

> >

> > @gro ups.com

> > Friday, 13 March, 2009, 9:29 PM

> >

> >

> > Dear Sujatha ji,

> >

> > In both the Cases Rahu is in Mars star and Venus sub. But with the

> following difference.

> >

> > In Male, Mars is the CSL of 4 and 10.

> > Saturn (represents Rahu) is the CSL of 1,6,12. Though sublord

> > Venus is the CStL of 7 and 9.

> >

> > But in Female, Mars is not sublord of any cusps. But Saturn

> > (representing Rahu) is the CSL of 2,5,6,8,11,12. and sublord Venus

is

> > the CStL of 7 and 9.

> > Regards

> > Adith

> >

> >

> >

> > On Thu, Mar 12, 2009 at 10:38 PM, sujata das <sujatadash1@ .co.

> in> wrote:

> >

> > Dear VGS and Adith

> > different results for the twins can be attributed to different

CSLs.In

> both the charts the CSL of 7th is Ra in 10 as per astosage software.

The

> major difference is CSL of 10th. It is sun in the case of girl and

mars

> in case of boy. Su is in 7 whereas mars is in 6th, whose CSL is sat in

> both the cases. Since ma ic CStarL of 2 6 10, it must have given

> professional success connected to ma. It would be interesting to know

> his profession.

> > Opinions of TWji, Lajmiji and Raichurji would be appreciated

> > Regards

> > Sujata

> >

> >

> > --- On Wed, 11/3/09, V G Subramanian vgs_19 > wrote:

> >

> >

> > V G Subramanian vgs_19 >

> >

> > @gro ups.com

> >

> > Wednesday, 11 March, 2009, 8:21 PM

> >

> >

> > Dear VGRji, and other Members,

> >

> > The BT of the Male has been revised as 04:40 PM, however the Female

BT

> is correct. (04:36 PM). This given time now has been verified and

> confirmed by the parents when I communicated our forum feedback. On

that

> day, I passed on the message personaly to Mr. Adith through e-mail

> during our personal discussion. But while entering into our discussion

> forum subsequently, I could not reach out our forum on that day due to

> certain sudden personal reasons, and thereafter my Laptop problem.

> >

> > The Laptop problem has now been sorted out for regular operations in

> the evening. Inconvenience regretted for delayed communication.

> >

> > With regards, - V G Subramanian.

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> > @gro ups.com

> >

> > Tuesday, March 10, 2009 12:55:43 PM

> >

> >

> >

> >

> > //Another important point is that in male chart 7th sub lord rahu in

> Mars star in 6th . 6th sublord is Jupiter in own star in 6th.and venus

> sub. Venus in rahu star again signifying 10.

> > So strongly connected with 6,10 houses. In female chart 7th sublord

> Saturn in venus star venus in 6th but 6thth. This is the real magic of

> KP. sublord is Saturn again in 11 (?)in mercury sub mercury in kethu

> star connected to 7

> > As per your analysis in male chart if the 7th sublord mars in venus

> sub and venus rules sub on 4,10 is the reason. Then what about venus

in

> rahu star, who is agent for Saturn .?!

> > And why not marriage come off in the dasa of rahu powerful agent for

> Saturn ………//

> > ------------ --------- --------- --------- --------- ---------

> --------- --------- --------- --------- --------- --------- ---------

> --------- --------- --------- ----

> >

> > Dear VGR ji,

> > Thanks for your analysis.

> > In the male even if you take Mars as the Sub, Mars who is lord of 7

> and 8th Cusps is in its Own star. and it is in 6. Its sublord is Venus

> is also in 6. Venus is in Rahu star (10) and Venus sub. Also Venus is

> CSL for 4 and 10.

> > Rahu is in Mars star. Mars is in its own star. hence Mars is

stronger.

> But both are in the sub of Venus.

> >

> > Even if 7CSL is Rahu as per you, Rahu is directly representing

Saturn,

> why cant he the favorable result , as you said?

> > Also pls note whatever may be the CSL ,for instance , even if Rahu

is

> the 7th CSL, if is its star and sub lord are the CSL or CSTL of

> the marriage possibility is less and if they are CSL or CSTL of

> 2,5,7,11, they favor the marriage.

> > NOTE: for your information. as per Mr.Subramaniam' s personal email

to

> me , the actual birth time of Male is 4.40 pm and Female is 4.36 pm

..In

> both the cases, RAHU is the 7th CSL. (!)

> >

> > If that is the Case:

> >

> > Rahu is in Mars star (who is in its own star) and Venus sub.

> >

> > But in Male, Mars is the CSL of 4 and 10. and CStL or 2,6,10. Saturn

> (represents Rahu) is the CSL of only 1,6,12. Though sublord Venus is

the

> CStL of 7 and 9.

> >

> > But in Female, Mars is the CStL of 2 and 6.. But Saturn

(representing

> Rahu) is the CSL of 2,5,6,8,11,12. and sublord Venus is the CStL of 7

> and 9.

> > Out of the above Male chart is much against the Marriage as there

are

> more signification of 1,4,6,10,12 and only one 7. In female 2,5,8,11,7

> are more and 6 and 12 are less (involvement of 4 and 10 not present).

> > In any case, Male chart is weaker than female on Marriage aspect.

> > Regards

> > Adith

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> > On Mon, Mar 9, 2009 at 9:52 PM, vgr pavan vgr_pavan1 (AT) (DOT) co.in>

> wrote:

> >

> > Adithji Pranam,

> >

> > find my analysis attachment ...

> >

> > LEARNED MEMBERS CORRECT ME.

> >

> > REGARDS ,

> >

> > VGR

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> > --- On Mon, 9/3/09, adith kasinath.g.k <gkadithkasinath@ gmail.com>

> wrote:

> >

> >

> >

> > @gro ups.com

> >

> > Monday, 9 March, 2009, 7:40 AM

> >

> >

> > Dear VGR ji,

> >

> > Namaskar!

> >

> > You are correct!. It was a typo as usual for me !! It is regretted.

> >

> > Regards

> > Adith

> >

> >

> >

> > On Sun, Mar 8, 2009 at 6:23 PM, vgr pavan vgr_pavan1 (AT) (DOT) co.in>

> wrote:

> >

> > Adithji pranam,

> >

> >

> > But here the Venus is the CSL of 4 and 10th Cusps. and Mars is the

> star lord of 7th and also sub lord of 6th Cusp.

> >

> > Is this the misspell of " mars is the sublord of 7 and also starlord

of

> 6th cusp "

> >

> > pls clarify

> >

> > regards .

> >

> > vgr

> >

> > --- On Sat, 7/3/09, adith kasinath.g.k <gkadithkasinath@ gmail..com>

> wrote:

> >

> >

> >

> >

> > @gro ups.com

> >

> > Saturday, 7 March, 2009, 7:01 PM

> >

> >

> > Dear VGR ji,

> >

> > Noted your analysis. But I have the following doubts!

> >

> > Even the 16.30 Asc, falls in Rishiba sign (0 37 1) only.

> > If you note the female who got married, the Asc sub is Jupiter and

the

> 7th CSL is also Jupiter only equal what you have said for 16.34.10.

Then

> Jupiter should give the result! but not so! Pls check the female chart

> also.

> >

> > My opinion is time is correct! and the 7th CSL is Rahu!

> >

> > You can go through my analysis if you wish!

> >

> > Regards

> > Adith

> --------- --------- --------- --------- --------- --------- ---------

> --------- --------- -----

> > Here is my Analysis for your review:

> >

> >

> > Reg: The Girl chart:

> > 7th CSL: Rahu: in 10 in Sat house.

> > Rahu-Mars star-Venus Sub

> > Mars Lord of 7,8 in 6

> > Venus ; lord of 1,2 in 6. Venus is in Rahu star (10) and Venus sub.

> > Venus is 5th and 9th Cuspal Star lord

> >

> > Rahu represents Saturn: lord of 10,11 in 12.

> > Moreover, Rahu is 7th CSL and Saturn is CSL of 5 and 11.

> > .

> > Also Rahu is in the star of Mars who is lord of 7 and 8.

> >

> > Rahu is favoring marriage through its Sub lord and also through

Saturn

> as it represents.

> >

> > So Rahu is favoring marriage. She would have married in Rahu Dasa

and

> Venus Bukthi (28/10/94 to 28/10/97)

> >

> > Reg: The Male chart:

> > 7th CSL : Mars.Lord of 7 and 8 in 6. Saturn ® aspects Mars and

vice

> versa.

> > Mars-Mars star- Venus sub. (In female chart also, Mars is the star

> lord and Venus is the sub lord)

> >

> star lord of 7th and also sub lord of 6th Cusp.

> >

> > So Mars is negating and favoring Marriage through its star lord and

> negating marriage through sub lord.

> >

> > Current Dasa: Jupiter ; lord of 9 and 12 in 6. Jupiter is not a good

> significator.

> > Jupiter is in Own star and Venus sub.

> > Jupiter is the CSL of 6 and 12

> > Venus is the CSL of 4 and 10.

> > All these negate marriage.

> > Hence Marriage in Jupiter Dasa is not favorable.

> >

> > Next Dasa: Saturn

> > Saturn : lord of 10 and 11 in 12.

> > Satrun is in the star of Venus and sub of Mercury. Lord of 7 and 8,

> Mars aspects.

> > But Saturn is not good significator through Star and sub

> >

> > But Saturn is the CSL of 2,5,11. Hence in Saturn Dasa he may have

some

> affairs, and chances of marriage is less as he is becoming older. (47

> and above)

> >

> > May God Bring him all the Fruits of Life !

> >

> > COMPARISON:

> >

> >

> > If you see,Venus is though not a good significator (except the 2nd

> ownership).It is in 6 and Its star lord Rahu is in 10. and it is in

its

> own sub!

> > but it is the star lord of both 5 and 9 th cusp. and also the 2nd

lord

> ship. It is not a sublord for any unfavorable cusps.hence it gave the

> favorable result in its Bukthi.

> >

> >

> > AlsoJupiter who is in Venus sub also gave the result.We must see

> Jupiter is Lord of 9 and 12 in 6 and its own star. Not a good

> sgnificator. But Jupiter is the star Lord of 3,7,11. Also it is not a

> sub lord for any Cusps.

> >

> > But in Male, the same venus is star lord of 5 and 9 equal Female.

But

> also it has become sub lord of 4 and 10..

> > Jupiter is also star lord of 3,7,11 cusps as Female. But it has

become

> sub lord of 6 and 12 cusps.

> >

> > hence such a vast difference is seen in the result. So here the

Cuspal

> interlinks play a major role as our KSK said, in twins when the cuspal

> sub lords are different, the results are given differently. This is

the

> base for the Cuspal interlink theory.It can be applicable for all.

> >

> > In Male and female, Saturn is not a good significator, but it is the

> sub lord of 2,5,8,11 cusps in both the male and female. and it gave

the

> result for Female (as Andra Lord on marriage).

> > Fortunately, Saturn is not a star Lord for any detrimental Cusps in

> male (as happened to the Venus and Jupiter).

> >

> > hence why can't we expect him give the marriage in his period? He

may

> favor!

> > If the native is ready for the marriage even at that age!

> >

> > Mars (Lord of 7, 8 house and also 7th CSL) is aspecting Saturn from

> > But Jupiter (Lord of 9,12 house and also 6,12th CSL) is aspecting

> Saturn from 6.

> >

> > We must wait and see the real happening!

> >

> > Regards

> > Adith:

> >

> >

> >

> >

> > On Fri, Mar 6, 2009 at 6:51 PM, vgr pavan vgr_pavan1 (AT) (DOT) co.in>

> wrote:

> >

> > Subramanianji,

> >

> > chart judged(to fix asc position ) with RP as follows :

> >

> > asc : su kethu

> > moon : mer jup

> > day : ven

> >

> > as per given time 16.30 hrs asc is in ven sun rahu ven

> > it wil drift to mesha lagnam if we reduce few minutes. As there is

no

> mars in RP i feel it is vrishabha lagna.. And asc is in jup sub and

mer

> sub sub kethu sub sub sub i.e. 16.34.10.

> > jupiter is with rahu now so we can keep rahu sub. but i just sat for

> judgemennt when rahu star is just over and jup star commenced so i

feel

> it is jup sub.

> >

> > MARRIAGE PROMISED OR NOT : ?

> >

> > 7TH CSL RAHU IN 10 IN MARS STAR AND VENUS SUB . Both Mars,Venus are

in

> 6th.

> > venus in rahu star again . rahu a node firstly has to give the

rsults

> of its star lord and then sign lord. star lord mars is l/o 7,8 in 6.

> (both 7,8 are occupied ) so rahu strong for 6th. rahu also denotes

> saturn l/o 10,11 in 12.

> > (no planets in sat star) in venus star (only saturn in venus star

> ).venus is l/o 1,2 in 6th.

> > so 7th cusp is not promising for marriage.

> >

> > Jupiter the dasa lord in own star and close to 7th cusp. and also

> rules star on 7,11 houses seems to be good. but he is in venus sub who

> inturn connected with rahu As dicussed above rahu is not favourable.

> saturn is strongly aspecting jupiter. AS PER MY UNDERSTANDING MARRIAGE

> IS NOT PROMISED

> >

> > LEARNED MEMBERS CAN CORRECT ME IF I AM WRONG.

> >

> > GURUJI BLESS US ALL .........

> >

> > RGDS

> >

> > VGR

> >

> > --- On Wed, 4/3/09, vgs_19 vgs_19 > wrote:

> >

> >

> > vgs_19 vgs_19 >

> >

> > Whether Marriage Promised !!!

> >

> >

> > @gro ups.com

> >

> > Wednesday, 4 March, 2009, 5:25 PM

> >

> >

> >

> >

> > Dear members,

> >

> > I am submiting below, birth details of a twin. (one of my

neighbours)

> > to seek guidance/opinion from our forum members for the time of his

> > marriage.

> >

> > This chart is an interesting subject study for research /

analysis,on

> KP

> > rules as it contains cuspal interceptions.

> >

> > Name : Shri Bala. (Male)

> > DoB : 03-12-1970 - (Thursday)

> > ToB : 04:30 PM.

> > PoB : Chennai. Long: 80-15 (E). Lat: 13-04 (N)

> > Star : Sravanam.

> >

> > Thirty eight long years have passed.. Yet he remains unmarried.

> Parents

> > are started worrying about him now, as his younger (twin) sister

born

> at

> > 04:36 PM, (six minutes later to his birth) got married 12 years ago

on

> > 24th Oct 1996.

> >

> > Since this Chart covers the cuspal interceptions, I request the

> > seniors to analyze the case and let me know the feedback to

ascertain

> > his marriage. Whether his marriage is promised.? If so when will be

> the

> > time of marriage?

> >

> > Pranams to all the seniors in the group.

> >

> > Regards, - V G Subramanian.

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> > Connect with friends all over the world. Get India Messenger.

> >

> >

> >

> > Add more friends to your messenger and enjoy! Invite them now.

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

>

Guest guest

Dear Bhaskar Ji,Yr ideas are true and fine. But they are not applicable for almost all cases.Take a child of 4 years old, who doesn't have any important life event except birth.What should we do in case of checking the BT for correctness?In such cases, where no any life events, it is better to check it with various rules of BTR and do the needful with the majority results..**SW, Jyotish Deepika is in operation with 4 rules for BTVR and one can use all of them at the same time and can select the majority results out of them to be decided a BT as correct or not and any adustment could be done by going up and down.(**This is not a provoking any one to use this SW and it is only an experience of mine and my idea only)RegdsSunaparanthaBhaskar <bhaskar_jyotish Sent: Tuesday, March 24, 2009 12:51:44 AM Re: Whether Marriage Promised !!!

Dear all,

I find many astrologers in this Group smart enough to make superb predictions from the birth time given, as we have observed in these quizzes. If they can choose from among the various options which are very much different in character, THEN, why cant they , WHEN they, after having known the incident, cant rectify the birth time, by moving backwards keeping the incidents in mind, which are given by the native ?? This should be a lot easier than rectifying the BT, is it not ? catch hold of each SubLord signifying a event and check whether it matches the event . ( I cant do it so do not ask me to do it , but I am sure those who have played the quizzes and won, may be able to do it).

Seriously speaking in absence of a foolproof single method for BTR apparently suggested time and again in the Group, it would not be a bad idea to take up this task by a studious astrologer through 2-3 methods among 1-2 choosen from the Traditional methods given to us, alongwith the KP methods.

regards/Bhaskar.

@gro ups.com, Sunaparantha Kalyan <sunaparantha@ ...> wrote:>> Dear Adith Ji and VGR Ji.> > Pl. excuse me on intertwining to yr discussion.> Unfortunately we have no any specific method of BTR and this has been under discussion for a long period in this group.> But no one had come to any concordant conclusion yet.> So according to my personal experience I wish to suggest u to do BTR in several methods at a time for a BT.> From the results of the out put of several methods, if any BT is agreed as correct through MORE numbers of rules, take it as correct.> If MORE numbers of rules disagree for the correctness of BT, do any adjusment as u wish and depending on the life events of the native.> > Thanks for reading this humble statement.> > Best Regards> > sunaparantha> > > > > >

____________ _________ _________ __> adith kasinath.g.k gkadithkasinath@ ...> @gro ups.com> Friday, March 20, 2009 9:26:49 PM> Re: Whether Marriage Promised !!!> > > Dear VGR ji,> > There are lot of methods followed by many Astrologers in BTR. There are loop holes in each technique. Fixing the Asc., satisfying all the rules is not possible. Sometimes given time itself is matching to some rules and RP are also connected. Hence an Astrologer may not think of rectifying it. but the time may not be correct also.> > Regards> Adith> > > On Fri, Mar 20, 2009 at 6:32 PM, vgr pavan vgr_pavan1 (AT) (DOT) co.in> wrote:> > Adithji,> > SORRY FOR THE DELAY BECOZ I WAS OFF FOR A WEEK........ ..> > may be you are right. Let us proceed in this angle of analysis so that we

can have some reliable technique to predict accurately. But i feel that we have to check the birth time of a person, even he admits it is the right time (recorded), because iin that anxious moment of delivery there is every chance of recording the birth time few minutes this way or that way. As in KP even a minute of change can change the cuspual subs......So we should never forget that we are dealing with cuspual sublords the double edged swords...... ......I feel we should continue a separate thread for rectification of birth time ( Already it happened in this forum without any specific method advocated).. ....> > GURUJI BLESS US ALL......... .......> > REDARDS> > VGR> --- On Fri, 13/3/09, adith kasinath.g.k <gkadithkasinath@ gmail.com> wrote:> > > adith kasinath.g.k <gkadithkasinath@ gmail.com>> > Re: Whether Marriage Promised

!!!> @gro ups.com> Friday, 13 March, 2009, 9:29 PM> > > Dear Sujatha ji,> > In both the Cases Rahu is in Mars star and Venus sub. But with the following difference.> > In Male, Mars is the CSL of 4 and 10. > Saturn (represents Rahu) is the CSL of 1,6,12. Though sublord> Venus is the CStL of 7 and 9.> > But in Female, Mars is not sublord of any cusps. But Saturn> (representing Rahu) is the CSL of 2,5,6,8,11,12. and sublord Venus is> the CStL of 7 and 9.> Regards> Adith> > > > On Thu, Mar 12, 2009 at 10:38 PM, sujata das <sujatadash1@ .co. in> wrote:> > Dear VGS and Adith> different results for the twins can be attributed to different CSLs.In both the charts the CSL of 7th is Ra in 10 as per astosage software. The major difference is CSL of 10th. It is

sun in the case of girl and mars in case of boy. Su is in 7 whereas mars is in 6th, whose CSL is sat in both the cases. Since ma ic CStarL of 2 6 10, it must have given professional success connected to ma. It would be interesting to know his profession.> Opinions of TWji, Lajmiji and Raichurji would be appreciated> Regards> Sujata> > > --- On Wed, 11/3/09, V G Subramanian vgs_19 > wrote:> > > V G Subramanian vgs_19 >> > Re: Whether Marriage Promised !!!> @gro ups.com> > Wednesday, 11 March, 2009, 8:21 PM> > > Dear VGRji, and other Members, > > The BT of the Male has been revised as 04:40 PM, however the Female BT is correct. (04:36 PM). This given time now has been verified and confirmed by the parents when I communicated our forum feedback. On

that day, I passed on the message personaly to Mr. Adith through e-mail during our personal discussion. But while entering into our discussion forum subsequently, I could not reach out our forum on that day due to certain sudden personal reasons, and thereafter my Laptop problem.> > The Laptop problem has now been sorted out for regular operations in the evening. Inconvenience regretted for delayed communication. > > With regards, - V G Subramanian. > > > > > ____________ _________ _________ __> adith kasinath.g.k <gkadithkasinath@ gmail.com>> > @gro ups.com> > Tuesday, March 10, 2009 12:55:43 PM> > Re: Whether Marriage Promised !!!> > > > //Another important point is that in male chart 7th sub lord rahu in Mars star in 6th . 6th sublord is Jupiter in own

star in 6th.and venus sub. Venus in rahu star again signifying 10. > So strongly connected with 6,10 houses. In female chart 7th sublord Saturn in venus star venus in 6th but 6thth. This is the real magic of KP. sublord is Saturn again in 11 (?)in mercury sub mercury in kethu star connected to 7> As per your analysis in male chart if the 7th sublord mars in venus sub and venus rules sub on 4,10 is the reason. Then what about venus in rahu star, who is agent for Saturn .?!> And why not marriage come off in the dasa of rahu powerful agent for Saturn ………//> ------------ --------- --------- --------- --------- --------- --------- --------- --------- --------- --------- --------- --------- --------- --------- --------- ----> > Dear VGR ji,> Thanks for your analysis.> In the male even if you take Mars as the Sub, Mars who is lord of 7 and 8th Cusps is in its Own star. and it is in 6.

Its sublord is Venus is also in 6. Venus is in Rahu star (10) and Venus sub. Also Venus is CSL for 4 and 10.> Rahu is in Mars star. Mars is in its own star. hence Mars is stronger. But both are in the sub of Venus.> > Even if 7CSL is Rahu as per you, Rahu is directly representing Saturn, why cant he the favorable result , as you said?> Also pls note whatever may be the CSL ,for instance , even if Rahu is the 7th CSL, if is its star and sub lord are the CSL or CSTL of 4,6,10, the marriage possibility is less and if they are CSL or CSTL of 2,5,7,11, they favor the marriage.> NOTE: for your information. as per Mr.Subramaniam' s personal email to me , the actual birth time of Male is 4.40 pm and Female is 4.36 pm .In both the cases, RAHU is the 7th CSL. (!)> > If that is the Case:> > Rahu is in Mars star (who is in its own star) and Venus sub. > > But in Male, Mars is the CSL of 4

and 10. and CStL or 2,6,10. Saturn (represents Rahu) is the CSL of only 1,6,12. Though sublord Venus is the CStL of 7 and 9.> > But in Female, Mars is the CStL of 2 and 6.. But Saturn (representing Rahu) is the CSL of 2,5,6,8,11,12. and sublord Venus is the CStL of 7 and 9.> Out of the above Male chart is much against the Marriage as there are more signification of 1,4,6,10,12 and only one 7. In female 2,5,8,11,7 are more and 6 and 12 are less (involvement of 4 and 10 not present).> In any case, Male chart is weaker than female on Marriage aspect.> Regards> Adith> > > > > > > On Mon, Mar 9, 2009 at 9:52 PM, vgr pavan vgr_pavan1 (AT) (DOT) co.in> wrote:> > Adithji Pranam,> > find my analysis attachment ...> > LEARNED MEMBERS CORRECT ME.> > REGARDS ,> > VGR > > > >

> > > > > --- On Mon, 9/3/09, adith kasinath.g.k <gkadithkasinath@ gmail.com> wrote:> > > adith kasinath.g.k <gkadithkasinath@ gmail.com>> > Re: Whether Marriage Promised !!!> @gro ups.com> > Monday, 9 March, 2009, 7:40 AM> > > Dear VGR ji,> > Namaskar!> > You are correct!. It was a typo as usual for me !! It is regretted.> > Regards> Adith> > > > On Sun, Mar 8, 2009 at 6:23 PM, vgr pavan vgr_pavan1 (AT) (DOT) co.in> wrote:> > Adithji pranam, > > > But here the Venus is the CSL of 4 and 10th Cusps. and Mars is the star lord of 7th and also sub lord of 6th Cusp.> > Is this the misspell of "mars is the sublord of 7 and also starlord of 6th cusp">

> pls clarify > > regards .> > vgr > > --- On Sat, 7/3/09, adith kasinath.g.k <gkadithkasinath@ gmail..com> wrote:> > > adith kasinath.g.k <gkadithkasinath@ gmail.com>> > Re: Whether Marriage Promised !!!> > @gro ups.com> > Saturday, 7 March, 2009, 7:01 PM> > > Dear VGR ji,> > Noted your analysis. But I have the following doubts!> > Even the 16.30 Asc, falls in Rishiba sign (0 37 1) only.> If you note the female who got married, the Asc sub is Jupiter and the 7th CSL is also Jupiter only equal what you have said for 16.34.10. Then Jupiter should give the result! but not so! Pls check the female chart also.> > My opinion is time is correct! and the 7th CSL is Rahu!> > You can go through my analysis

if you wish!> > Regards> Adith> ------------ --------- --------- --------- --------- --------- --------- --------- --------- --------- --------- --------- --------- --------- --------- -----> Here is my Analysis for your review:> > > Reg: The Girl chart:> 7th CSL: Rahu: in 10 in Sat house.> Rahu-Mars star-Venus Sub> Mars Lord of 7,8 in 6> Venus ; lord of 1,2 in 6.. Venus is in Rahu star (10) and Venus sub.> Venus is 5th and 9th Cuspal Star lord> > Rahu represents Saturn: lord of 10,11 in 12.. > Moreover, Rahu is 7th CSL and Saturn is CSL of 5 and 11.> .> Also Rahu is in the star of Mars who is lord of 7 and 8.> > Rahu is favoring marriage through its Sub lord and also through Saturn as it represents.> > So Rahu is favoring marriage. She would have married in Rahu Dasa and Venus Bukthi (28/10/94 to

28/10/97)> > Reg: The Male chart:> 7th CSL : Mars.Lord of 7 and 8 in 6. Saturn ® aspects Mars and vice versa.> Mars-Mars star- Venus sub. (In female chart also, Mars is the star lord and Venus is the sub lord)> > But here the Venus is the CSL of 4 and 10th Cusps. and Mars is the star lord of 7th and also sub lord of 6th Cusp.> > So Mars is negating and favoring Marriage through its star lord and negating marriage through sub lord.> > Current Dasa: Jupiter ; lord of 9 and 12 in 6. Jupiter is not a good significator.> Jupiter is in Own star and Venus sub.> Jupiter is the CSL of 6 and 12> Venus is the CSL of 4 and 10.> All these negate marriage..> Hence Marriage in Jupiter Dasa is not favorable.> > Next Dasa: Saturn> Saturn : lord of 10 and 11 in 12. > Satrun is in the star of Venus and sub of Mercury. Lord of 7 and 8, Mars

aspects.> But Saturn is not good significator through Star and sub> > But Saturn is the CSL of 2,5,11. Hence in Saturn Dasa he may have some affairs, and chances of marriage is less as he is becoming older. (47 and above) > > May God Bring him all the Fruits of Life !> > COMPARISON: > > > If you see,Venus is though not a good significator (except the 2nd ownership).It is in 6 and Its star lord Rahu is in 10. and it is in its own sub!> but it is the star lord of both 5 and 9 th cusp. and also the 2nd lord ship. It is not a sublord for any unfavorable cusps.hence it gave the favorable result in its Bukthi. > > > AlsoJupiter who is in Venus sub also gave the result.We must see Jupiter is Lord of 9 and 12 in 6 and its own star. Not a good sgnificator. But Jupiter is the star Lord of 3,7,11. Also it is not a sub lord for any Cusps.> > But in Male,

the same venus is star lord of 5 and 9 equal Female. But also it has become sub lord of 4 and 10..> Jupiter is also star lord of 3,7,11 cusps as Female. But it has become sub lord of 6 and 12 cusps.> > hence such a vast difference is seen in the result. So here the Cuspal interlinks play a major role as our KSK said, in twins when the cuspal sub lords are different, the results are given differently. This is the base for the Cuspal interlink theory.It can be applicable for all.> > In Male and female, Saturn is not a good significator, but it is the sub lord of 2,5,8,11 cusps in both the male and female. and it gave the result for Female (as Andra Lord on marriage).> Fortunately, Saturn is not a star Lord for any detrimental Cusps in male (as happened to the Venus and Jupiter). > > hence why can't we expect him give the marriage in his period? He may favor! > If the native is ready for the

marriage even at that age!> > Mars (Lord of 7, 8 house and also 7th CSL) is aspecting Saturn from 6.> But Jupiter (Lord of 9,12 house and also 6,12th CSL) is aspecting Saturn from 6.> > We must wait and see the real happening!> > Regards> Adith:> > > > > On Fri, Mar 6, 2009 at 6:51 PM, vgr pavan vgr_pavan1 (AT) (DOT) co.in> wrote:> > Subramanianji,> > chart judged(to fix asc position ) with RP as follows :> > asc : su kethu> moon : mer jup> day : ven> > as per given time 16.30 hrs asc is in ven sun rahu ven> it wil drift to mesha lagnam if we reduce few minutes. As there is no mars in RP i feel it is vrishabha lagna.. And asc is in jup sub and mer sub sub kethu sub sub sub i.e. 16.34.10.> jupiter is with rahu now so we can keep rahu sub. but i just sat for judgemennt when rahu star

is just over and jup star commenced so i feel it is jup sub. > > MARRIAGE PROMISED OR NOT : ?> > 7TH CSL RAHU IN 10 IN MARS STAR AND VENUS SUB . Both Mars,Venus are in 6th.> venus in rahu star again . rahu a node firstly has to give the rsults of its star lord and then sign lord. star lord mars is l/o 7,8 in 6. (both 7,8 are occupied ) so rahu strong for 6th. rahu also denotes saturn l/o 10,11 in 12. > (no planets in sat star) in venus star (only saturn in venus star ).venus is l/o 1,2 in 6th.> so 7th cusp is not promising for marriage. > > Jupiter the dasa lord in own star and close to 7th cusp. and also rules star on 7,11 houses seems to be good. but he is in venus sub who inturn connected with rahu As dicussed above rahu is not favourable. saturn is strongly aspecting jupiter. AS PER MY UNDERSTANDING MARRIAGE IS NOT PROMISED> > LEARNED MEMBERS CAN CORRECT ME IF I AM

WRONG.> > GURUJI BLESS US ALL .........> > RGDS > > VGR> > --- On Wed, 4/3/09, vgs_19 vgs_19 > wrote:> > > vgs_19 vgs_19 >> > Whether Marriage Promised !!! > > > @gro ups.com> > Wednesday, 4 March, 2009, 5:25 PM> > > > > Dear members,> > I am submiting below, birth details of a twin. (one of my neighbours)> to seek guidance/opinion from our forum members for the time of his> marriage.> > This chart is an interesting subject study for research / analysis,on KP> rules as it contains cuspal interceptions.> > Name : Shri Bala. (Male)> DoB : 03-12-1970 - (Thursday)> ToB : 04:30 PM..> PoB : Chennai. Long: 80-15 (E). Lat: 13-04 (N)>

Star : Sravanam.> > Thirty eight long years have passed.. Yet he remains unmarried. Parents> are started worrying about him now, as his younger (twin) sister born at> 04:36 PM, (six minutes later to his birth) got married 12 years ago on> 24th Oct 1996.> > Since this Chart covers the cuspal interceptions, I request the> seniors to analyze the case and let me know the feedback to ascertain> his marriage. Whether his marriage is promised.? If so when will be the> time of marriage?> > Pranams to all the seniors in the group.> > Regards, - V G Subramanian.> > > > > ____________ _________ _________ __> > Connect with friends all over the world. Get India Messenger. > > > ____________ _________ _________ __> > Add more friends to your messenger and enjoy! Invite them

now.> > > ____________ _________ _________ __> Add more friends to your messenger and enjoy! Invite them now.> > > > ____________ _________ _________ __> Add more friends to your messenger and enjoy! Invite them now.> > > ____________ _________ _________ __> Add more friends to your messenger and enjoy! Invite them now.>

Guest guest

Dear Sunaparantha ji,

My ideas are the only ways which every original KP Astrologer would be

checking and verifying the correcteness of the horoscope, when it comes

to him for solution of some query. We would be naturally checking the

major events and their timings vis a vis the chart statistics to

corraborate.

In case of small children, under 12 years theres no need to verify the

correctness unless some malady arrives in his Life, like some illness

which may be fatal, and in that case we would naturally use the illness

to verify the correctness of the horoscope, whether it shows or not in

the particular period, and if it does not show then you will either

rectify the subs ( leading to change in the degrees of the ascendant )

or else prepare a Horary chart, which is one and the same thing.

regards/Bhaskar.

, Sunaparantha Kalyan

<sunaparantha wrote:

>

> Dear Bhaskar Ji,

>

> Yr ideas are true and fine. But they are not applicable for almost all

cases.

> Take a child of 4 years old, who doesn't have any important life event

except birth.

> What should we do in case of checking the BT for correctness?

>

> In such cases, where no any life events, it is better to check it with

various rules of BTR and do the needful with the majority results..

>

> **SW, Jyotish Deepika is in operation with 4 rules for BTVR and one

can use all of them at the same time and can select the majority results

out of them to be decided a BT as correct or not and any adustment could

be done by going up and down.

>

> (**This is not a provoking any one to use this SW and it is only an

experience of mine and my idea only)

>

> Regds

>

> Sunaparantha

>

>

>

>

> ________________________________

> Bhaskar bhaskar_jyotish

>

> Tuesday, March 24, 2009 12:51:44 AM

> Re: Whether Marriage Promised !!!

>

>

> Dear all,

> I find many astrologers in this Group smart enough to make superb

predictions from the birth time given, as we have observed in these

quizzes. If they can choose from among the various options which are

very much different in character, THEN, why cant they , WHEN they, after

having known the incident, cant rectify the birth time, by moving

backwards keeping the incidents in mind, which are given by the native

?? This should be a lot easier than rectifying the BT, is it not ? catch

hold of each SubLord signifying a event and check whether it matches the

event . ( I cant do it so do not ask me to do it , but I am sure those

who have played the quizzes and won, may be able to do it).

> Seriously speaking in absence of a foolproof single method for BTR

apparently suggested time and again in the Group, it would not be a bad

idea to take up this task by a studious astrologer through 2-3 methods

among 1-2 choosen from the Traditional methods given to us, alongwith

the KP methods.

> regards/Bhaskar.

>

>

>

> @gro ups.com, Sunaparantha Kalyan <sunaparantha@

....> wrote:

> >

> > Dear Adith Ji and VGR Ji.

> >

> > Pl. excuse me on intertwining to yr discussion.

> > Unfortunately we have no any specific method of BTR and this has

been under discussion for a long period in this group.

> > But no one had come to any concordant conclusion yet.

> > So according to my personal experience I wish to suggest u to do BTR

in several methods at a time for a BT.

> > From the results of the out put of several methods, if any BT is

agreed as correct through MORE numbers of rules, take it as correct.

> > If MORE numbers of rules disagree for the correctness of BT, do any

adjusment as u wish and depending on the life events of the native.

> >

> > Thanks for reading this humble statement.

> >

> > Best Regards

> >

> > sunaparantha

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> > ____________ _________ _________ __

> > adith kasinath.g.k gkadithkasinath@ ...

> > @gro ups.com

> > Friday, March 20, 2009 9:26:49 PM

> >

> >

> > Dear VGR ji,

> >

> > There are lot of methods followed by many Astrologers in BTR. There

are loop holes in each technique. Fixing the Asc., satisfying all the

rules is not possible. Sometimes given time itself is matching to some

rules and RP are also connected. Hence an Astrologer may not think of

rectifying it. but the time may not be correct also.

> >

> > Regards

> > Adith

> >

> >

> > On Fri, Mar 20, 2009 at 6:32 PM, vgr pavan vgr_pavan1 (AT) (DOT) co.in>

wrote:

> >

> > Adithji,

> >

> > SORRY FOR THE DELAY BECOZ I WAS OFF FOR A WEEK........ ..

> >

> > may be you are right. Let us proceed in this angle of analysis so

that we can have some reliable technique to predict accurately. But i

feel that we have to check the birth time of a person, even he admits it

is the right time (recorded), because iin that anxious moment of

delivery there is every chance of recording the birth time few minutes

this way or that way. As in KP even a minute of change can change the

cuspual subs......So we should never forget that we are dealing with

cuspual sublords the double edged swords...... ......I feel we should

continue a separate thread for rectification of birth time ( Already it

happened in this forum without any specific method advocated).. ....

> >

> > GURUJI BLESS US ALL......... .......

> >

> > REDARDS

> >

> > VGR

> > --- On Fri, 13/3/09, adith kasinath.g.k <gkadithkasinath@ gmail.com>

wrote:

> >

> >

> >

> > @gro ups.com

> > Friday, 13 March, 2009, 9:29 PM

> >

> >

> > Dear Sujatha ji,

> >

> > In both the Cases Rahu is in Mars star and Venus sub. But with the

following difference.

> >

> > In Male, Mars is the CSL of 4 and 10.

> > Saturn (represents Rahu) is the CSL of 1,6,12. Though sublord

> > Venus is the CStL of 7 and 9.

> >

> > But in Female, Mars is not sublord of any cusps. But Saturn

> > (representing Rahu) is the CSL of 2,5,6,8,11,12. and sublord Venus

is

> > the CStL of 7 and 9.

> > Regards

> > Adith

> >

> >

> >

> > On Thu, Mar 12, 2009 at 10:38 PM, sujata das <sujatadash1@ .co.

in> wrote:

> >

> > Dear VGS and Adith

> > different results for the twins can be attributed to different

CSLs.In both the charts the CSL of 7th is Ra in 10 as per astosage

software. The major difference is CSL of 10th. It is sun in the case of

girl and mars in case of boy. Su is in 7 whereas mars is in 6th, whose

CSL is sat in both the cases.. Since ma ic CStarL of 2 6 10, it must

have given professional success connected to ma. It would be interesting

to know his profession.

> > Opinions of TWji, Lajmiji and Raichurji would be appreciated

> > Regards

> > Sujata

> >

> >

> > --- On Wed, 11/3/09, V G Subramanian vgs_19 > wrote:

> >

> >

> > V G Subramanian vgs_19 >

> >

> > @gro ups.com

> >

> > Wednesday, 11 March, 2009, 8:21 PM

> >

> >

> > Dear VGRji, and other Members,

> >

> > The BT of the Male has been revised as 04:40 PM, however the Female

BT is correct. (04:36 PM). This given time now has been verified and

confirmed by the parents when I communicated our forum feedback. On that

day, I passed on the message personaly to Mr. Adith through e-mail

during our personal discussion. But while entering into our discussion

forum subsequently, I could not reach out our forum on that day due to

certain sudden personal reasons, and thereafter my Laptop problem.

> >

> > The Laptop problem has now been sorted out for regular operations in

the evening. Inconvenience regretted for delayed communication.

> >

> > With regards, - V G Subramanian.

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> > @gro ups.com

> >

> > Tuesday, March 10, 2009 12:55:43 PM

> >

> >

> >

> >

> > //Another important point is that in male chart 7th sub lord rahu in

Mars star in 6th . 6th sublord is Jupiter in own star in 6th.and venus

sub. Venus in rahu star again signifying 10.

> > So strongly connected with 6,10 houses. In female chart 7th sublord

Saturn in venus star venus in 6th but 6thth. This is the real magic of

KP. sublord is Saturn again in 11 (?)in mercury sub mercury in kethu

star connected to 7

> > As per your analysis in male chart if the 7th sublord mars in venus

sub and venus rules sub on 4,10 is the reason. Then what about venus in

rahu star, who is agent for Saturn .?!

> > And why not marriage come off in the dasa of rahu powerful agent for

Saturn ………//

--------- --------- --------- --------- --------- --------- ---------

--------- --------- --------- ----

> >

> > Dear VGR ji,

> > Thanks for your analysis.

> > In the male even if you take Mars as the Sub, Mars who is lord of 7

and 8th Cusps is in its Own star. and it is in 6. Its sublord is Venus

is also in 6. Venus is in Rahu star (10) and Venus sub. Also Venus is

CSL for 4 and 10.

> > Rahu is in Mars star. Mars is in its own star. hence Mars is

stronger. But both are in the sub of Venus.

> >

> > Even if 7CSL is Rahu as per you, Rahu is directly representing

Saturn, why cant he the favorable result , as you said?

> > Also pls note whatever may be the CSL ,for instance , even if Rahu

is the 7th CSL, if is its star and sub lord are the CSL or CSTL of

4,6,10, the marriage possibility is less and if they are CSL or CSTL of

2,5,7,11, they favor the marriage.

> > NOTE: for your information. as per Mr.Subramaniam' s personal email

to me , the actual birth time of Male is 4.40 pm and Female is 4.36 pm

..In both the cases, RAHU is the 7th CSL. (!)

> >

> > If that is the Case:

> >

> > Rahu is in Mars star (who is in its own star) and Venus sub.

> >

> > But in Male, Mars is the CSL of 4 and 10. and CStL or 2,6,10. Saturn

(represents Rahu) is the CSL of only 1,6,12. Though sublord Venus is the

CStL of 7 and 9.

> >

> > But in Female, Mars is the CStL of 2 and 6.. But Saturn

the CStL of 7 and 9.

> > Out of the above Male chart is much against the Marriage as there

are more signification of 1,4,6,10,12 and only one 7. In female

2,5,8,11,7 are more and 6 and 12 are less (involvement of 4 and 10 not

present).

> > In any case, Male chart is weaker than female on Marriage aspect.

> > Regards

> > Adith

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> > On Mon, Mar 9, 2009 at 9:52 PM, vgr pavan vgr_pavan1 (AT) (DOT) co.in>

wrote:

> >

> > Adithji Pranam,

> >

> > find my analysis attachment ...

> >

> > LEARNED MEMBERS CORRECT ME.

> >

> > REGARDS ,

> >

> > VGR

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> > --- On Mon, 9/3/09, adith kasinath.g.k <gkadithkasinath@ gmail.com>

wrote:

> >

> >

> >

> > @gro ups.com

> >

> > Monday, 9 March, 2009, 7:40 AM

> >

> >

> > Dear VGR ji,

> >

> > Namaskar!

> >

> > You are correct!. It was a typo as usual for me !! It is regretted.

> >

> > Regards

> > Adith

> >

> >

> >

> > On Sun, Mar 8, 2009 at 6:23 PM, vgr pavan vgr_pavan1 (AT) (DOT) co.in>

wrote:

> >

> > Adithji pranam,

> >

> >

star lord of 7th and also sub lord of 6th Cusp.

> >

> > Is this the misspell of " mars is the sublord of 7 and also starlord

of 6th cusp "

> >

> > pls clarify

> >

> > regards .

> >

> > vgr

> >

> > --- On Sat, 7/3/09, adith kasinath.g.k <gkadithkasinath@ gmail..com>

wrote:

> >

> >

> >

> >

> > @gro ups.com

> >

> > Saturday, 7 March, 2009, 7:01 PM

> >

> >

> > Dear VGR ji,

> >

> > Noted your analysis. But I have the following doubts!

> >

> > Even the 16.30 Asc, falls in Rishiba sign (0 37 1) only.

> > If you note the female who got married, the Asc sub is Jupiter and

the 7th CSL is also Jupiter only equal what you have said for 16.34.10.

Then Jupiter should give the result! but not so! Pls check the female

chart also.

> >

> > My opinion is time is correct! and the 7th CSL is Rahu!

> >

> > You can go through my analysis if you wish!

> >

> > Regards

> > Adith

--------- --------- --------- --------- --------- --------- ---------

--------- --------- -----

> > Here is my Analysis for your review:

> >

> >

> > Reg: The Girl chart:

> > 7th CSL: Rahu: in 10 in Sat house.

> > Rahu-Mars star-Venus Sub

> > Mars Lord of 7,8 in 6

> > Venus ; lord of 1,2 in 6. Venus is in Rahu star (10) and Venus sub.

> > Venus is 5th and 9th Cuspal Star lord

> >

> > Rahu represents Saturn: lord of 10,11 in 12.

> > Moreover, Rahu is 7th CSL and Saturn is CSL of 5 and 11.

> > .

> > Also Rahu is in the star of Mars who is lord of 7 and 8.

> >

> > Rahu is favoring marriage through its Sub lord and also through

Saturn as it represents..

> >

> > So Rahu is favoring marriage. She would have married in Rahu Dasa

and Venus Bukthi (28/10/94 to 28/10/97)

> >

> > Reg: The Male chart:

> > 7th CSL : Mars.Lord of 7 and 8 in 6. Saturn ® aspects Mars and

vice versa.

> > Mars-Mars star- Venus sub. (In female chart also, Mars is the star

lord and Venus is the sub lord)

> >

star lord of 7th and also sub lord of 6th Cusp.

> >

> > So Mars is negating and favoring Marriage through its star lord and

negating marriage through sub lord.

> >

> > Current Dasa: Jupiter ; lord of 9 and 12 in 6. Jupiter is not a good

significator.

> > Jupiter is in Own star and Venus sub.

> > Jupiter is the CSL of 6 and 12

> > Venus is the CSL of 4 and 10.

> > All these negate marriage.

> > Hence Marriage in Jupiter Dasa is not favorable.

> >

> > Next Dasa: Saturn

> > Saturn : lord of 10 and 11 in 12.

> > Satrun is in the star of Venus and sub of Mercury. Lord of 7 and 8,

Mars aspects.

> > But Saturn is not good significator through Star and sub

> >

> > But Saturn is the CSL of 2,5,11. Hence in Saturn Dasa he may have

some affairs, and chances of marriage is less as he is becoming older.

(47 and above)

> >

> > May God Bring him all the Fruits of Life !

> >

> > COMPARISON:

> >

> >

> > If you see,Venus is though not a good significator (except the 2nd

ownership).It is in 6 and Its star lord Rahu is in 10. and it is in its

own sub!

> > but it is the star lord of both 5 and 9 th cusp. and also the 2nd

lord ship. It is not a sublord for any unfavorable cusps.hence it gave

the favorable result in its Bukthi.

> >

> >

> > AlsoJupiter who is in Venus sub also gave the result.We must see

Jupiter is Lord of 9 and 12 in 6 and its own star. Not a good

sgnificator. But Jupiter is the star Lord of 3,7,11. Also it is not a

sub lord for any Cusps.

> >

> > But in Male, the same venus is star lord of 5 and 9 equal Female.

But also it has become sub lord of 4 and 10..

> > Jupiter is also star lord of 3,7,11 cusps as Female. But it has

become sub lord of 6 and 12 cusps.

> >

> > hence such a vast difference is seen in the result. So here the

Cuspal interlinks play a major role as our KSK said, in twins when the

cuspal sub lords are different, the results are given differently. This

is the base for the Cuspal interlink theory.It can be applicable for

all.

> >

> > In Male and female, Saturn is not a good significator, but it is the

sub lord of 2,5,8,11 cusps in both the male and female. and it gave the

result for Female (as Andra Lord on marriage).

> > Fortunately, Saturn is not a star Lord for any detrimental Cusps in

male (as happened to the Venus and Jupiter).

> >

> > hence why can't we expect him give the marriage in his period? He

may favor!

> > If the native is ready for the marriage even at that age!

> >

> > Mars (Lord of 7, 8 house and also 7th CSL) is aspecting Saturn from

> > But Jupiter (Lord of 9,12 house and also 6,12th CSL) is aspecting

Saturn from 6.

> >

> > We must wait and see the real happening!

> >

> > Regards

> > Adith:

> >

> >

> >

> >

> > On Fri, Mar 6, 2009 at 6:51 PM, vgr pavan vgr_pavan1 (AT) (DOT) co.in>

wrote:

> >

> > Subramanianji,

> >

> > chart judged(to fix asc position ) with RP as follows :

> >

> > asc : su kethu

> > moon : mer jup

> > day : ven

> >

> > as per given time 16.30 hrs asc is in ven sun rahu ven

> > it wil drift to mesha lagnam if we reduce few minutes. As there is

no mars in RP i feel it is vrishabha lagna... And asc is in jup sub and

mer sub sub kethu sub sub sub i.e. 16.34.10.

> > jupiter is with rahu now so we can keep rahu sub. but i just sat for

judgemennt when rahu star is just over and jup star commenced so i feel

it is jup sub.

> >

> > MARRIAGE PROMISED OR NOT : ?

> >

> > 7TH CSL RAHU IN 10 IN MARS STAR AND VENUS SUB . Both Mars,Venus are

in 6th.

> > venus in rahu star again . rahu a node firstly has to give the

rsults of its star lord and then sign lord. star lord mars is l/o 7,8 in

6. (both 7,8 are occupied ) so rahu strong for 6th. rahu also denotes

saturn l/o 10,11 in 12.

> > (no planets in sat star) in venus star (only saturn in venus star

).venus is l/o 1,2 in 6th.

> > so 7th cusp is not promising for marriage.

> >

> > Jupiter the dasa lord in own star and close to 7th cusp. and also

rules star on 7,11 houses seems to be good. but he is in venus sub who

inturn connected with rahu As dicussed above rahu is not favourable.

saturn is strongly aspecting jupiter. AS PER MY UNDERSTANDING MARRIAGE

IS NOT PROMISED

> >

> > LEARNED MEMBERS CAN CORRECT ME IF I AM WRONG.

> >

> > GURUJI BLESS US ALL .........

> >

> > RGDS

> >

> > VGR

> >

> > --- On Wed, 4/3/09, vgs_19 vgs_19 > wrote:

> >

> >

> > vgs_19 vgs_19 >

> >

> > Whether Marriage Promised !!!

> >

> >

> > @gro ups.com

> >

> > Wednesday, 4 March, 2009, 5:25 PM

> >

> >

> >

> >

> > Dear members,

> >

> > I am submiting below, birth details of a twin. (one of my

neighbours)

> > to seek guidance/opinion from our forum members for the time of his

> > marriage.

> >

> > This chart is an interesting subject study for research /

analysis,on KP

> > rules as it contains cuspal interceptions.

> >

> > Name : Shri Bala. (Male)

> > DoB : 03-12-1970 - (Thursday)

> > ToB : 04:30 PM.

> > PoB : Chennai. Long: 80-15 (E). Lat: 13-04 (N)

> > Star : Sravanam.

> >

> > Thirty eight long years have passed.. Yet he remains unmarried.

Parents

> > are started worrying about him now, as his younger (twin) sister

born at

> > 04:36 PM, (six minutes later to his birth) got married 12 years ago

on

> > 24th Oct 1996.

> >

> > Since this Chart covers the cuspal interceptions, I request the

> > seniors to analyze the case and let me know the feedback to

ascertain

> > his marriage. Whether his marriage is promised.? If so when will be

the

> > time of marriage?

> >

> > Pranams to all the seniors in the group.

> >

> > Regards, - V G Subramanian.

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> > Connect with friends all over the world. Get India Messenger.

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

>

Guest guest

Dear Bhaskarji,

Your suggestion is very right. But only examination of 7th cusp sub-lord may not suffice. One has to examine some more events of life as well i.e. child birth, accident or operation, event of jorneys etc. These things only shall be the effective cross-checks.

With due regards.

Dr. Rath.

Bhaskar <bhaskar_jyotish Sent: Tuesday, March 24, 2009 5:22:38 PM Re: Whether Marriage Promised !!!

Dear all,instead of trying to rectify the birth time, if one finds it difficultto do so, why not take up some major event like marriage for instance,in the natives Life, and check the 7th Sub lord ? If the 7th sublordsignifies the marriage and the event date also signifies the same, thenthe BTR should not be needed. If the 7th SL does not signify themarriage, then moving up and down one SL ( If the question is of fewminutes difference in Birth time ) should do the job. Once this done,then the other Cusps can be moved in the same synchronisation and thenthe whole chart checked for all the Cusps . Does this sound difficult ?Id the Ascendant rectification is so difficult as made out to be ?regards/Bhaskar.@gro ups.com, "Bhaskar" <bhaskar_jyotish@

....>wrote:>>> Dear all,>> I find many astrologers in this Group smart enough to make superb> predictions from the birth time given, as we have observed in these> quizzes. If they can choose from among the various options which are> very much different in character, THEN, why cant they , WHEN they,after> having known the incident, cant rectify the birth time, by moving> backwards keeping the incidents in mind, which are given by the native> ?? This should be a lot easier than rectifying the BT, is it not ?> catch hold of each SubLord signifying a event and check whether it> matches the event . ( I cant do it so do not ask me to do it , but Iam> sure those who have played the quizzes and won, may be able to do it).>> Seriously speaking in absence of a foolproof single method for BTR> apparently suggested time and again in

the Group, it would not be abad> idea to take up this task by a studious astrologer through 2-3 methods> among 1-2 choosen from the Traditional methods given to us, alongwith> the KP methods.>> regards/Bhaskar.>>>>>>> @gro ups.com, Sunaparantha Kalyan> sunaparantha@ wrote:> >> > Dear Adith Ji and VGR Ji.> >> > Pl. excuse me on intertwining to yr discussion.> > Unfortunately we have no any specific method of BTR and this hasbeen> under discussion for a long period in this group.> > But no one had come to any concordant conclusion yet.> > So according to my personal experience I wish to suggest u to do BTR> in several methods at a

time for a BT.> > From the results of the out put of several methods, if any BT is> agreed as correct through MORE numbers of rules, take it as correct.> > If MORE numbers of rules disagree for the correctness of BT, do any> adjusment as u wish and depending on the life events of the native.> >> > Thanks for reading this humble statement.> >> > Best Regards> >> > sunaparantha> >> >> >> >> >> > ____________ _________ _________ __> > adith kasinath.g.k gkadithkasinath@> > @gro ups.com> > Friday, March 20, 2009 9:26:49 PM> > Re: Whether Marriage Promised !!!> >> >>

> Dear VGR ji,> >> > There are lot of methods followed by many Astrologers in BTR. There> are loop holes in each technique. Fixing the Asc., satisfying all the> rules is not possible. Sometimes given time itself is matching to some> rules and RP are also connected. Hence an Astrologer may not think of> rectifying it. but the time may not be correct also.> >> > Regards> > Adith> >> >> > On Fri, Mar 20, 2009 at 6:32 PM, vgr pavan vgr_pavan1 (AT) (DOT) co.in>> wrote:> >> > Adithji,> >> > SORRY FOR THE DELAY BECOZ I WAS OFF FOR A WEEK........ ..> >> > may be you are right. Let us proceed in this angle of analysis sothat> we can have some reliable technique to predict accurately. But i feel> that we have to check the birth time of a person, even he admits it

is> the right time (recorded), because iin that anxious moment of delivery> there is every chance of recording the birth time few minutes this way> or that way. As in KP even a minute of change can change the cuspual> subs......So we should never forget that we are dealing with cuspual> sublords the double edged swords...... ......I feel we should continuea> separate thread for rectification of birth time ( Already it happenedin> this forum without any specific method advocated).. ....> >> > GURUJI BLESS US ALL.......... .......> >> > REDARDS> >> > VGR> > --- On Fri, 13/3/09, adith kasinath.g.k <gkadithkasinath@ gmail.com>> wrote:> >> >> > adith kasinath.g.k <gkadithkasinath@ gmail.com>> >> > Re: Whether Marriage Promised !!!>

> @gro ups.com> > Friday, 13 March, 2009, 9:29 PM> >> >> > Dear Sujatha ji,> >> > In both the Cases Rahu is in Mars star and Venus sub. But with the> following difference.> >> > In Male, Mars is the CSL of 4 and 10.> > Saturn (represents Rahu) is the CSL of 1,6,12. Though sublord> > Venus is the CStL of 7 and 9.> >> > But in Female, Mars is not sublord of any cusps. But Saturn> > (representing Rahu) is the CSL of 2,5,6,8,11,12. and sublord Venusis> > the CStL of 7 and 9.> > Regards> > Adith> >> >> >> > On Thu, Mar 12, 2009 at 10:38 PM, sujata das <sujatadash1@ .co.> in> wrote:> >> > Dear VGS and Adith> > different results for the twins can be attributed to

differentCSLs.In> both the charts the CSL of 7th is Ra in 10 as per astosage software.The> major difference is CSL of 10th. It is sun in the case of girl andmars> in case of boy. Su is in 7 whereas mars is in 6th, whose CSL is sat in> both the cases. Since ma ic CStarL of 2 6 10, it must have given> professional success connected to ma. It would be interesting to know> his profession.> > Opinions of TWji, Lajmiji and Raichurji would be appreciated> > Regards> > Sujata> >> >> > --- On Wed, 11/3/09, V G Subramanian vgs_19 > wrote:> >> >> > V G Subramanian vgs_19 >> >> > Re: Whether Marriage Promised !!!> > @gro ups.com> >> > Wednesday, 11 March, 2009, 8:21 PM> >>

>> > Dear VGRji, and other Members,> >> > The BT of the Male has been revised as 04:40 PM, however the FemaleBT> is correct. (04:36 PM). This given time now has been verified and> confirmed by the parents when I communicated our forum feedback. Onthat> day, I passed on the message personaly to Mr. Adith through e-mail> during our personal discussion. But while entering into our discussion> forum subsequently, I could not reach out our forum on that day due to> certain sudden personal reasons, and thereafter my Laptop problem.> >> > The Laptop problem has now been sorted out for regular operations in> the evening. Inconvenience regretted for delayed communication.> >> > With regards, - V G Subramanian.> >> >> >> >> > ____________ _________ _________ __> > adith

kasinath.g.k <gkadithkasinath@ gmail.com>> >> > @gro ups.com> >> > Tuesday, March 10, 2009 12:55:43 PM> >> > Re: Whether Marriage Promised !!!> >> >> >> > //Another important point is that in male chart 7th sub lord rahu in> Mars star in 6th . 6th sublord is Jupiter in own star in 6th.and venus> sub. Venus in rahu star again signifying 10.> > So strongly connected with 6,10 houses. In female chart 7th sublord> Saturn in venus star venus in 6th but 6thth. This is the real magic of> KP. sublord is Saturn again in 11 (?)in mercury sub mercury in kethu> star connected to 7> > As per your analysis in male chart if the 7th sublord mars in venus> sub and venus rules sub on 4,10 is the reason. Then what about venusin> rahu star, who is

agent for Saturn .?!> > And why not marriage come off in the dasa of rahu powerful agent for> Saturn ………//> > ------------ --------- --------- --------- --------- ---------> --------- --------- --------- --------- --------- --------- ---------> --------- --------- --------- ----> >> > Dear VGR ji,> > Thanks for your analysis.> > In the male even if you take Mars as the Sub, Mars who is lord of 7> and 8th Cusps is in its Own star. and it is in 6. Its sublord is Venus> is also in 6. Venus is in Rahu star (10) and Venus sub. Also Venus is> CSL for 4 and 10.> > Rahu is in Mars star. Mars is in its own star. hence Mars isstronger.> But both are in the sub of Venus.> >> > Even if 7CSL is Rahu as per you, Rahu is directly representingSaturn,> why cant he the favorable result , as you

said?> > Also pls note whatever may be the CSL ,for instance , even if Rahuis> the 7th CSL, if is its star and sub lord are the CSL or CSTL of4,6,10,> the marriage possibility is less and if they are CSL or CSTL of> 2,5,7,11, they favor the marriage.> > NOTE: for your information. as per Mr.Subramaniam' s personal emailto> me , the actual birth time of Male is 4.40 pm and Female is 4.36 pm.In> both the cases, RAHU is the 7th CSL. (!)> >> > If that is the Case:> >> > Rahu is in Mars star (who is in its own star) and Venus sub.> >> > But in Male, Mars is the CSL of 4 and 10. and CStL or 2,6,10. Saturn> (represents Rahu) is the CSL of only 1,6,12. Though sublord Venus isthe> CStL of 7 and 9.> >> > But in Female, Mars is the CStL of 2 and 6.. But Saturn(representing> Rahu) is the

CSL of 2,5,6,8,11,12. and sublord Venus is the CStL of 7> and 9.> > Out of the above Male chart is much against the Marriage as thereare> more signification of 1,4,6,10,12 and only one 7. In female 2,5,8,11,7> are more and 6 and 12 are less (involvement of 4 and 10 not present).> > In any case, Male chart is weaker than female on Marriage aspect.> > Regards> > Adith> >> >> >> >> >> >> > On Mon, Mar 9, 2009 at 9:52 PM, vgr pavan vgr_pavan1 (AT) (DOT) co.in>> wrote:> >> > Adithji Pranam,> >> > find my analysis attachment ...> >> > LEARNED MEMBERS CORRECT ME.> >> > REGARDS ,> >> > VGR> >> >> >> >> >> >> >> >> > --- On Mon, 9/3/09,

adith kasinath.g.k <gkadithkasinath@ gmail.com>> wrote:> >> >> > adith kasinath.g.k <gkadithkasinath@ gmail.com>> >> > Re: Whether Marriage Promised !!!> > @gro ups.com> >> > Monday, 9 March, 2009, 7:40 AM> >> >> > Dear VGR ji,> >> > Namaskar!> >> > You are correct!. It was a typo as usual for me !! It is regretted.> >> > Regards> > Adith> >> >> >> > On Sun, Mar 8, 2009 at 6:23 PM, vgr pavan vgr_pavan1 (AT) (DOT) co.in>> wrote:> >> > Adithji pranam,> >> >> > But here the Venus is the CSL of 4 and 10th Cusps. and Mars is the> star lord of 7th and also sub lord of 6th Cusp.> >> > Is this

the misspell of "mars is the sublord of 7 and also starlordof> 6th cusp"> >> > pls clarify> >> > regards .> >> > vgr> >> > --- On Sat, 7/3/09, adith kasinath.g.k <gkadithkasinath@ gmail..com>> wrote:> >> >> > adith kasinath.g.k <gkadithkasinath@ gmail.com>> >> > Re: Whether Marriage Promised !!!> >> > @gro ups.com> >> > Saturday, 7 March, 2009, 7:01 PM> >> >> > Dear VGR ji,> >> > Noted your analysis. But I have the following doubts!> >> > Even the 16.30 Asc, falls in Rishiba sign (0 37 1) only.> > If you note the female who got married, the Asc sub is Jupiter andthe> 7th CSL is also Jupiter only equal what you have

said for 16.34.10.Then> Jupiter should give the result! but not so! Pls check the female chart> also.> >> > My opinion is time is correct! and the 7th CSL is Rahu!> >> > You can go through my analysis if you wish!> >> > Regards> > Adith> > ------------ --------- --------- --------- --------- ---------> --------- --------- --------- --------- --------- --------- ---------> --------- --------- -----> > Here is my Analysis for your review:> >> >> > Reg: The Girl chart:> > 7th CSL: Rahu: in 10 in Sat house.> > Rahu-Mars star-Venus Sub> > Mars Lord of 7,8 in 6> > Venus ; lord of 1,2 in 6. Venus is in Rahu star (10) and Venus sub.> > Venus is 5th and 9th Cuspal Star lord> >> > Rahu represents Saturn: lord of 10,11 in 12.> >

Moreover, Rahu is 7th CSL and Saturn is CSL of 5 and 11.> > .> > Also Rahu is in the star of Mars who is lord of 7 and 8.> >> > Rahu is favoring marriage through its Sub lord and also throughSaturn> as it represents.> >> > So Rahu is favoring marriage. She would have married in Rahu Dasaand> Venus Bukthi (28/10/94 to 28/10/97)> >> > Reg: The Male chart:> > 7th CSL : Mars.Lord of 7 and 8 in 6. Saturn ® aspects Mars andvice> versa.> > Mars-Mars star- Venus sub. (In female chart also, Mars is the star> lord and Venus is the sub lord)> >> > But here the Venus is the CSL of 4 and 10th Cusps. and Mars is the> star lord of 7th and also sub lord of 6th Cusp.> >> > So Mars is negating and favoring Marriage through its star lord and> negating marriage through sub

lord.> >> > Current Dasa: Jupiter ; lord of 9 and 12 in 6. Jupiter is not a good> significator.> > Jupiter is in Own star and Venus sub.> > Jupiter is the CSL of 6 and 12> > Venus is the CSL of 4 and 10.> > All these negate marriage..> > Hence Marriage in Jupiter Dasa is not favorable.> >> > Next Dasa: Saturn> > Saturn : lord of 10 and 11 in 12.> > Satrun is in the star of Venus and sub of Mercury. Lord of 7 and 8,> Mars aspects.> > But Saturn is not good significator through Star and sub> >> > But Saturn is the CSL of 2,5,11. Hence in Saturn Dasa he may havesome> affairs, and chances of marriage is less as he is becoming older. (47> and above)> >> > May God Bring him all the Fruits of Life !> >> > COMPARISON:> >> >>

> If you see,Venus is though not a good significator (except the 2nd> ownership).It is in 6 and Its star lord Rahu is in 10. and it is inits> own sub!> > but it is the star lord of both 5 and 9 th cusp. and also the 2ndlord> ship. It is not a sublord for any unfavorable cusps.hence it gave the> favorable result in its Bukthi.> >> >> > AlsoJupiter who is in Venus sub also gave the result.We must see> Jupiter is Lord of 9 and 12 in 6 and its own star. Not a good> sgnificator. But Jupiter is the star Lord of 3,7,11. Also it is not a> sub lord for any Cusps.> >> > But in Male, the same venus is star lord of 5 and 9 equal Female.But> also it has become sub lord of 4 and 10..> > Jupiter is also star lord of 3,7,11 cusps as Female. But it hasbecome> sub lord of 6 and 12 cusps.> >> > hence

such a vast difference is seen in the result. So here theCuspal> interlinks play a major role as our KSK said, in twins when the cuspal> sub lords are different, the results are given differently. This isthe> base for the Cuspal interlink theory.It can be applicable for all.> >> > In Male and female, Saturn is not a good significator, but it is the> sub lord of 2,5,8,11 cusps in both the male and female. and it gavethe> result for Female (as Andra Lord on marriage).> > Fortunately, Saturn is not a star Lord for any detrimental Cusps in> male (as happened to the Venus and Jupiter).> >> > hence why can't we expect him give the marriage in his period? Hemay> favor!> > If the native is ready for the marriage even at that age!> >> > Mars (Lord of 7, 8 house and also 7th CSL) is aspecting Saturn from6.>

> But Jupiter (Lord of 9,12 house and also 6,12th CSL) is aspecting> Saturn from 6.> >> > We must wait and see the real happening!> >> > Regards> > Adith:> >> >> >> >> > On Fri, Mar 6, 2009 at 6:51 PM, vgr pavan vgr_pavan1 (AT) (DOT) co.in>> wrote:> >> > Subramanianji,> >> > chart judged(to fix asc position ) with RP as follows :> >> > asc : su kethu> > moon : mer jup> > day : ven> >> > as per given time 16.30 hrs asc is in ven sun rahu ven> > it wil drift to mesha lagnam if we reduce few minutes. As there isno> mars in RP i feel it is vrishabha lagna.. And asc is in jup sub andmer> sub sub kethu sub sub sub i.e. 16.34.10.> > jupiter is with rahu now so we can keep rahu sub. but i just sat

for> judgemennt when rahu star is just over and jup star commenced so ifeel> it is jup sub.> >> > MARRIAGE PROMISED OR NOT : ?> >> > 7TH CSL RAHU IN 10 IN MARS STAR AND VENUS SUB . Both Mars,Venus arein> 6th.> > venus in rahu star again . rahu a node firstly has to give thersults> of its star lord and then sign lord. star lord mars is l/o 7,8 in 6.> (both 7,8 are occupied ) so rahu strong for 6th. rahu also denotes> saturn l/o 10,11 in 12.> > (no planets in sat star) in venus star (only saturn in venus star> ).venus is l/o 1,2 in 6th.> > so 7th cusp is not promising for marriage.> >> > Jupiter the dasa lord in own star and close to 7th cusp. and also> rules star on 7,11 houses seems to be good. but he is in venus sub who> inturn connected with rahu As dicussed above rahu is not

favourable.> saturn is strongly aspecting jupiter. AS PER MY UNDERSTANDING MARRIAGE> IS NOT PROMISED> >> > LEARNED MEMBERS CAN CORRECT ME IF I AM WRONG.> >> > GURUJI BLESS US ALL .........> >> > RGDS> >> > VGR> >> > --- On Wed, 4/3/09, vgs_19 vgs_19 > wrote:> >> >> > vgs_19 vgs_19 >> >> > Whether Marriage Promised !!!> >> >> > @gro ups.com> >> > Wednesday, 4 March, 2009, 5:25 PM> >> >> >> >> > Dear members,> >> > I am submiting below, birth details of a twin. (one of myneighbours)> > to seek guidance/opinion from our forum members for the time of his> > marriage.>

>> > This chart is an interesting subject study for research /analysis,on> KP> > rules as it contains cuspal interceptions.> >> > Name : Shri Bala. (Male)> > DoB : 03-12-1970 - (Thursday)> > ToB : 04:30 PM.> > PoB : Chennai. Long: 80-15 (E). Lat: 13-04 (N)> > Star : Sravanam.> >> > Thirty eight long years have passed.. Yet he remains unmarried.> Parents> > are started worrying about him now, as his younger (twin) sisterborn> at> > 04:36 PM, (six minutes later to his birth) got married 12 years agoon> > 24th Oct 1996.> >> > Since this Chart covers the cuspal interceptions, I request the> > seniors to analyze the case and let me know the feedback toascertain> > his marriage. Whether his marriage is promised.? If so when will be> the>

> time of marriage?> >> > Pranams to all the seniors in the group.> >> > Regards, - V G Subramanian.> >> >> >> >> > ____________ _________ _________ __> >> > Connect with friends all over the world. Get India Messenger.> >> >> > ____________ _________ _________ __> >> > Add more friends to your messenger and enjoy! Invite them now.> >> >> > ____________ _________ _________ __> > Add more friends to your messenger and enjoy! Invite them now.> >> >> >> > ____________ _________ _________ __> > Add more friends to your messenger and enjoy! Invite them now.> >> >> > ____________ _________ _________ __> > Add more friends to your messenger and enjoy! Invite them

now.> >>

Guest guest

Dear Sri Kalyanji,

I find BTR is hard nut to crack, as there are many rules and

procedure laid down by several astrologers. Recently Sri Mohanarangar has come out with MK Rule. Will you kindly specify the 4 rules in SW Jyotish Deepika, as I am not having the same. I wish to check with it, whether it is useful.

With regads,

K.S.V.Ramani

-

Sunaparantha Kalyan

Tuesday, March 24, 2009 9:13 PM

Re: Re: Whether Marriage Promised !!!

Dear Bhaskar Ji,Yr ideas are true and fine. But they are not applicable for almost all cases.Take a child of 4 years old, who doesn't have any important life event except birth.What should we do in case of checking the BT for correctness?In such cases, where no any life events, it is better to check it with various rules of BTR and do the needful with the majority results..**SW, Jyotish Deepika is in operation with 4 rules for BTVR and one can use all of them at the same time and can select the majority results out of them to be decided a BT as correct or not and any adustment could be done by going up and down.(**This is not a provoking any one to use this SW and it is only an experience of mine and my idea only)RegdsSunaparantha

Bhaskar <bhaskar_jyotish (AT) (DOT) co.in> Sent: Tuesday, March 24, 2009 12:51:44 AM Re: Whether Marriage Promised !!!

Dear all,

regards/Bhaskar.

@gro ups.com, Sunaparantha Kalyan <sunaparantha@ ...> wrote:>> Dear Adith Ji and VGR Ji.> > Pl. excuse me on intertwining to yr discussion.> Unfortunately we have no any specific method of BTR and this has been under discussion for a long period in this group.> But no one had come to any concordant conclusion yet.> So according to my personal experience I wish to suggest u to do BTR in several methods at a time for a BT.> From the results of the out put of several methods, if any BT is agreed as correct through MORE numbers of rules, take it as correct.> If MORE numbers of rules disagree for the correctness of BT, do any adjusment as u wish and depending on the life events of the native.> > Thanks for reading this humble statement.> > Best Regards> > sunaparantha> > > > > > ____________ _________ _________ __> adith kasinath.g.k gkadithkasinath@ ...> @gro ups.com> Friday, March 20, 2009 9:26:49 PM> Re: Whether Marriage Promised !!!> > > Dear VGR ji,> > There are lot of methods followed by many Astrologers in BTR. There are loop holes in each technique. Fixing the Asc., satisfying all the rules is not possible. Sometimes given time itself is matching to some rules and RP are also connected. Hence an Astrologer may not think of rectifying it. but the time may not be correct also.> > Regards> Adith> > > On Fri, Mar 20, 2009 at 6:32 PM, vgr pavan vgr_pavan1 (AT) (DOT) co.in> wrote:> > Adithji,> > SORRY FOR THE DELAY BECOZ I WAS OFF FOR A WEEK........ ..> > may be you are right. Let us proceed in this angle of analysis so that we can have some reliable technique to predict accurately. But i feel that we have to check the birth time of a person, even he admits it is the right time (recorded), because iin that anxious moment of delivery there is every chance of recording the birth time few minutes this way or that way. As in KP even a minute of change can change the cuspual subs......So we should never forget that we are dealing with cuspual sublords the double edged swords...... ......I feel we should continue a separate thread for rectification of birth time ( Already it happened in this forum without any specific method advocated).. ....> > GURUJI BLESS US ALL......... .......> > REDARDS> > VGR> --- On Fri, 13/3/09, adith kasinath.g.k <gkadithkasinath@ gmail.com> wrote:> > > adith kasinath.g.k <gkadithkasinath@ gmail.com>> > Re: Whether Marriage Promised !!!> @gro ups.com> Friday, 13 March, 2009, 9:29 PM> > > Dear Sujatha ji,> > In both the Cases Rahu is in Mars star and Venus sub. But with the following difference.> > In Male, Mars is the CSL of 4 and 10. > Saturn (represents Rahu) is the CSL of 1,6,12. Though sublord> Venus is the CStL of 7 and 9.> > But in Female, Mars is not sublord of any cusps. But Saturn> (representing Rahu) is the CSL of 2,5,6,8,11,12. and sublord Venus is> the CStL of 7 and 9.> Regards> Adith> > > > On Thu, Mar 12, 2009 at 10:38 PM, sujata das <sujatadash1@ .co. in> wrote:> > Dear VGS and Adith> different results for the twins can be attributed to different CSLs.In both the charts the CSL of 7th is Ra in 10 as per astosage software. The major difference is CSL of 10th. It is sun in the case of girl and mars in case of boy. Su is in 7 whereas mars is in 6th, whose CSL is sat in both the cases. Since ma ic CStarL of 2 6 10, it must have given professional success connected to ma. It would be interesting to know his profession.> Opinions of TWji, Lajmiji and Raichurji would be appreciated> Regards> Sujata> > > --- On Wed, 11/3/09, V G Subramanian vgs_19 > wrote:> > > V G Subramanian vgs_19 >> > Re: Whether Marriage Promised !!!> @gro ups.com> > Wednesday, 11 March, 2009, 8:21 PM> > > Dear VGRji, and other Members, > > The BT of the Male has been revised as 04:40 PM, however the Female BT is correct. (04:36 PM). This given time now has been verified and confirmed by the parents when I communicated our forum feedback. On that day, I passed on the message personaly to Mr. Adith through e-mail during our personal discussion. But while entering into our discussion forum subsequently, I could not reach out our forum on that day due to certain sudden personal reasons, and thereafter my Laptop problem.> > The Laptop problem has now been sorted out for regular operations in the evening. Inconvenience regretted for delayed communication. > > With regards, - V G Subramanian. > > > > > ____________ _________ _________ __> adith kasinath.g.k <gkadithkasinath@ gmail.com>> > @gro ups.com> > Tuesday, March 10, 2009 12:55:43 PM> > Re: Whether Marriage Promised !!!> > > > //Another important point is that in male chart 7th sub lord rahu in Mars star in 6th . 6th sublord is Jupiter in own star in 6th.and venus sub. Venus in rahu star again signifying 10. > So strongly connected with 6,10 houses. In female chart 7th sublord Saturn in venus star venus in 6th but 6thth. This is the real magic of KP. sublord is Saturn again in 11 (?)in mercury sub mercury in kethu star connected to 7> As per your analysis in male chart if the 7th sublord mars in venus sub and venus rules sub on 4,10 is the reason. Then what about venus in rahu star, who is agent for Saturn .?!> And why not marriage come off in the dasa of rahu powerful agent for Saturn ………//> ------------ --------- --------- --------- --------- --------- --------- --------- --------- --------- --------- --------- --------- --------- --------- --------- ----> > Dear VGR ji,> Thanks for your analysis.> In the male even if you take Mars as the Sub, Mars who is lord of 7 and 8th Cusps is in its Own star. and it is in 6. Its sublord is Venus is also in 6. Venus is in Rahu star (10) and Venus sub. Also Venus is CSL for 4 and 10.> Rahu is in Mars star. Mars is in its own star. hence Mars is stronger. But both are in the sub of Venus.> > Even if 7CSL is Rahu as per you, Rahu is directly representing Saturn, why cant he the favorable result , as you said?> Also pls note whatever may be the CSL ,for instance , even if Rahu is the 7th CSL, if is its star and sub lord are the CSL or CSTL of 4,6,10, the marriage possibility is less and if they are CSL or CSTL of 2,5,7,11, they favor the marriage.> NOTE: for your information. as per Mr.Subramaniam' s personal email to me , the actual birth time of Male is 4.40 pm and Female is 4.36 pm .In both the cases, RAHU is the 7th CSL. (!)> > If that is the Case:> > Rahu is in Mars star (who is in its own star) and Venus sub. > > But in Male, Mars is the CSL of 4 and 10. and CStL or 2,6,10. Saturn (represents Rahu) is the CSL of only 1,6,12. Though sublord Venus is the CStL of 7 and 9.> > But in Female, Mars is the CStL of 2 and 6.. But Saturn (representing Rahu) is the CSL of 2,5,6,8,11,12. and sublord Venus is the CStL of 7 and 9.> Out of the above Male chart is much against the Marriage as there are more signification of 1,4,6,10,12 and only one 7. In female 2,5,8,11,7 are more and 6 and 12 are less (involvement of 4 and 10 not present).> In any case, Male chart is weaker than female on Marriage aspect.> Regards> Adith> > > > > > > On Mon, Mar 9, 2009 at 9:52 PM, vgr pavan vgr_pavan1 (AT) (DOT) co.in> wrote:> > Adithji Pranam,> > find my analysis attachment ...> > LEARNED MEMBERS CORRECT ME.> > REGARDS ,> > VGR > > > > > > > > > --- On Mon, 9/3/09, adith kasinath.g.k <gkadithkasinath@ gmail.com> wrote:> > > adith kasinath.g.k <gkadithkasinath@ gmail.com>> > Re: Whether Marriage Promised !!!> @gro ups.com> > Monday, 9 March, 2009, 7:40 AM> > > Dear VGR ji,> > Namaskar!> > You are correct!. It was a typo as usual for me !! It is regretted.> > Regards> Adith> > > > On Sun, Mar 8, 2009 at 6:23 PM, vgr pavan vgr_pavan1 (AT) (DOT) co.in> wrote:> > Adithji pranam, > > > But here the Venus is the CSL of 4 and 10th Cusps. and Mars is the star lord of 7th and also sub lord of 6th Cusp.> > Is this the misspell of "mars is the sublord of 7 and also starlord of 6th cusp"> > pls clarify > > regards .> > vgr > > --- On Sat, 7/3/09, adith kasinath.g.k <gkadithkasinath@ gmail..com> wrote:> > > adith kasinath.g.k <gkadithkasinath@ gmail.com>> > Re: Whether Marriage Promised !!!> > @gro ups.com> > Saturday, 7 March, 2009, 7:01 PM> > > Dear VGR ji,> > Noted your analysis. But I have the following doubts!> > Even the 16.30 Asc, falls in Rishiba sign (0 37 1) only.> If you note the female who got married, the Asc sub is Jupiter and the 7th CSL is also Jupiter only equal what you have said for 16.34.10. Then Jupiter should give the result! but not so! Pls check the female chart also.> > My opinion is time is correct! and the 7th CSL is Rahu!> > You can go through my analysis if you wish!> > Regards> Adith> ------------ --------- --------- --------- --------- --------- --------- --------- --------- --------- --------- --------- --------- --------- --------- -----> Here is my Analysis for your review:> > > Reg: The Girl chart:> 7th CSL: Rahu: in 10 in Sat house.> Rahu-Mars star-Venus Sub> Mars Lord of 7,8 in 6> Venus ; lord of 1,2 in 6.. Venus is in Rahu star (10) and Venus sub.> Venus is 5th and 9th Cuspal Star lord> > Rahu represents Saturn: lord of 10,11 in 12.. > Moreover, Rahu is 7th CSL and Saturn is CSL of 5 and 11.> .> Also Rahu is in the star of Mars who is lord of 7 and 8.> > Rahu is favoring marriage through its Sub lord and also through Saturn as it represents.> > So Rahu is favoring marriage. She would have married in Rahu Dasa and Venus Bukthi (28/10/94 to 28/10/97)> > Reg: The Male chart:> 7th CSL : Mars.Lord of 7 and 8 in 6. Saturn ® aspects Mars and vice versa.> Mars-Mars star- Venus sub. (In female chart also, Mars is the star lord and Venus is the sub lord)> > But here the Venus is the CSL of 4 and 10th Cusps. and Mars is the star lord of 7th and also sub lord of 6th Cusp.> > So Mars is negating and favoring Marriage through its star lord and negating marriage through sub lord.> > Current Dasa: Jupiter ; lord of 9 and 12 in 6. Jupiter is not a good significator.> Jupiter is in Own star and Venus sub.> Jupiter is the CSL of 6 and 12> Venus is the CSL of 4 and 10.> All these negate marriage..> Hence Marriage in Jupiter Dasa is not favorable.> > Next Dasa: Saturn> Saturn : lord of 10 and 11 in 12. > Satrun is in the star of Venus and sub of Mercury. Lord of 7 and 8, Mars aspects.> But Saturn is not good significator through Star and sub> > But Saturn is the CSL of 2,5,11. Hence in Saturn Dasa he may have some affairs, and chances of marriage is less as he is becoming older. (47 and above) > > May God Bring him all the Fruits of Life !> > COMPARISON: > > > If you see,Venus is though not a good significator (except the 2nd ownership).It is in 6 and Its star lord Rahu is in 10. and it is in its own sub!> but it is the star lord of both 5 and 9 th cusp. and also the 2nd lord ship. It is not a sublord for any unfavorable cusps.hence it gave the favorable result in its Bukthi. > > > AlsoJupiter who is in Venus sub also gave the result.We must see Jupiter is Lord of 9 and 12 in 6 and its own star. Not a good sgnificator. But Jupiter is the star Lord of 3,7,11. Also it is not a sub lord for any Cusps.> > But in Male, the same venus is star lord of 5 and 9 equal Female. But also it has become sub lord of 4 and 10..> Jupiter is also star lord of 3,7,11 cusps as Female. But it has become sub lord of 6 and 12 cusps.> > hence such a vast difference is seen in the result. So here the Cuspal interlinks play a major role as our KSK said, in twins when the cuspal sub lords are different, the results are given differently. This is the base for the Cuspal interlink theory.It can be applicable for all.> > In Male and female, Saturn is not a good significator, but it is the sub lord of 2,5,8,11 cusps in both the male and female. and it gave the result for Female (as Andra Lord on marriage).> Fortunately, Saturn is not a star Lord for any detrimental Cusps in male (as happened to the Venus and Jupiter). > > hence why can't we expect him give the marriage in his period? He may favor! > If the native is ready for the marriage even at that age!> > Mars (Lord of 7, 8 house and also 7th CSL) is aspecting Saturn from 6.> But Jupiter (Lord of 9,12 house and also 6,12th CSL) is aspecting Saturn from 6.> > We must wait and see the real happening!> > Regards> Adith:> > > > > On Fri, Mar 6, 2009 at 6:51 PM, vgr pavan vgr_pavan1 (AT) (DOT) co.in> wrote:> > Subramanianji,> > chart judged(to fix asc position ) with RP as follows :> > asc : su kethu> moon : mer jup> day : ven> > as per given time 16.30 hrs asc is in ven sun rahu ven> it wil drift to mesha lagnam if we reduce few minutes. As there is no mars in RP i feel it is vrishabha lagna.. And asc is in jup sub and mer sub sub kethu sub sub sub i.e. 16.34.10.> jupiter is with rahu now so we can keep rahu sub. but i just sat for judgemennt when rahu star is just over and jup star commenced so i feel it is jup sub. > > MARRIAGE PROMISED OR NOT : ?> > 7TH CSL RAHU IN 10 IN MARS STAR AND VENUS SUB . Both Mars,Venus are in 6th.> venus in rahu star again . rahu a node firstly has to give the rsults of its star lord and then sign lord. star lord mars is l/o 7,8 in 6. (both 7,8 are occupied ) so rahu strong for 6th. rahu also denotes saturn l/o 10,11 in 12. > (no planets in sat star) in venus star (only saturn in venus star ).venus is l/o 1,2 in 6th.> so 7th cusp is not promising for marriage. > > Jupiter the dasa lord in own star and close to 7th cusp. and also rules star on 7,11 houses seems to be good. but he is in venus sub who inturn connected with rahu As dicussed above rahu is not favourable. saturn is strongly aspecting jupiter. AS PER MY UNDERSTANDING MARRIAGE IS NOT PROMISED> > LEARNED MEMBERS CAN CORRECT ME IF I AM WRONG.> > GURUJI BLESS US ALL .........> > RGDS > > VGR> > --- On Wed, 4/3/09, vgs_19 vgs_19 > wrote:> > > vgs_19 vgs_19 >> > Whether Marriage Promised !!! > > > @gro ups.com> > Wednesday, 4 March, 2009, 5:25 PM> > > > > Dear members,> > I am submiting below, birth details of a twin. (one of my neighbours)> to seek guidance/opinion from our forum members for the time of his> marriage.> > This chart is an interesting subject study for research / analysis,on KP> rules as it contains cuspal interceptions.> > Name : Shri Bala. (Male)> DoB : 03-12-1970 - (Thursday)> ToB : 04:30 PM..> PoB : Chennai. Long: 80-15 (E). Lat: 13-04 (N)> Star : Sravanam.> > Thirty eight long years have passed.. Yet he remains unmarried. Parents> are started worrying about him now, as his younger (twin) sister born at> 04:36 PM, (six minutes later to his birth) got married 12 years ago on> 24th Oct 1996.> > Since this Chart covers the cuspal interceptions, I request the> seniors to analyze the case and let me know the feedback to ascertain> his marriage. Whether his marriage is promised.? If so when will be the> time of marriage?> > Pranams to all the seniors in the group.> > Regards, - V G Subramanian.> > > > > ____________ _________ _________ __> > Connect with friends all over the world. Get India Messenger. > > > ____________ _________ _________ __> > Add more friends to your messenger and enjoy! Invite them now.> > > ____________ _________ _________ __> Add more friends to your messenger and enjoy! Invite them now.> > > > ____________ _________ _________ __> Add more friends to your messenger and enjoy! Invite them now.> > > ____________ _________ _________ __> Add more friends to your messenger and enjoy! Invite them now.>

Guest guest

reverse engineering (facts to btr) does not give reliable pointers

raichur anant --- On Tue, 24/3/09, Bhaskar <bhaskar_jyotish wrote:

Bhaskar <bhaskar_jyotish Re: Whether Marriage Promised !!! Date: Tuesday, 24 March, 2009, 12:51 AM

Dear all,

regards/Bhaskar.

, Sunaparantha Kalyan <sunaparantha wrote:>> Dear Adith Ji and VGR Ji.> > Pl. excuse me on intertwining to yr discussion.> Unfortunately we have no any specific method of BTR and this has been under discussion for a long period in this group.> But no one had come to any concordant conclusion yet.> So according to my personal experience I wish to suggest u to do BTR in several methods at a time for a BT.> From the results of the out put of several methods, if any BT is agreed as correct through MORE numbers of rules, take it as correct.> If MORE numbers of rules disagree for the correctness of BT, do any adjusment as u wish and depending on the life events of the native.> > Thanks for reading this humble statement.> > Best Regards> > sunaparantha> > > > > >

________________________________> adith kasinath.g.k gkadithkasinath > Friday, March 20, 2009 9:26:49 PM> Re: Whether Marriage Promised !!!> > > Dear VGR ji,> > There are lot of methods followed by many Astrologers in BTR. There are loop holes in each technique. Fixing the Asc., satisfying all the rules is not possible. Sometimes given time itself is matching to some rules and RP are also connected. Hence an Astrologer may not think of rectifying it. but the time may not be correct also.> > Regards> Adith> > > On Fri, Mar 20, 2009 at 6:32 PM, vgr pavan vgr_pavan1 (AT) (DOT) . co.in> wrote:> > Adithji,> > SORRY FOR THE DELAY BECOZ I WAS OFF FOR A WEEK........ ..> > may be you are right. Let us proceed in this angle of analysis so that we can

have some reliable technique to predict accurately. But i feel that we have to check the birth time of a person, even he admits it is the right time (recorded), because iin that anxious moment of delivery there is every chance of recording the birth time few minutes this way or that way. As in KP even a minute of change can change the cuspual subs......So we should never forget that we are dealing with cuspual sublords the double edged swords....... ......I feel we should continue a separate thread for rectification of birth time ( Already it happened in this forum without any specific method advocated).. ....> > GURUJI BLESS US ALL......... .......> > REDARDS> > VGR> --- On Fri, 13/3/09, adith kasinath.g.k <gkadithkasinath@ gmail.com> wrote:> > > adith kasinath.g.k <gkadithkasinath@ gmail.com>> > Re: Whether Marriage Promised

!!!> @gro ups.com> Friday, 13 March, 2009, 9:29 PM> > > Dear Sujatha ji,> > In both the Cases Rahu is in Mars star and Venus sub. But with the following difference.> > In Male, Mars is the CSL of 4 and 10. > Saturn (represents Rahu) is the CSL of 1,6,12. Though sublord> Venus is the CStL of 7 and 9.> > But in Female, Mars is not sublord of any cusps. But Saturn> (representing Rahu) is the CSL of 2,5,6,8,11,12. and sublord Venus is> the CStL of 7 and 9.> Regards> Adith> > > > On Thu, Mar 12, 2009 at 10:38 PM, sujata das <sujatadash1@ .co. in> wrote:> > Dear VGS and Adith> different results for the twins can be attributed to different CSLs.In both the charts the CSL of 7th is Ra in 10 as per astosage software. The major difference is CSL of 10th. It is

sun in the case of girl and mars in case of boy. Su is in 7 whereas mars is in 6th, whose CSL is sat in both the cases. Since ma ic CStarL of 2 6 10, it must have given professional success connected to ma. It would be interesting to know his profession.> Opinions of TWji, Lajmiji and Raichurji would be appreciated> Regards> Sujata> > > --- On Wed, 11/3/09, V G Subramanian vgs_19 > wrote:> > > V G Subramanian vgs_19 >> > Re: Whether Marriage Promised !!!> @gro ups.com> > Wednesday, 11 March, 2009, 8:21 PM> > > Dear VGRji, and other Members, > > The BT of the Male has been revised as 04:40 PM, however the Female BT is correct. (04:36 PM). This given time now has been verified and confirmed by the parents when I communicated our forum feedback. On

that day, I passed on the message personaly to Mr. Adith through e-mail during our personal discussion. But while entering into our discussion forum subsequently, I could not reach out our forum on that day due to certain sudden personal reasons, and thereafter my Laptop problem.> > The Laptop problem has now been sorted out for regular operations in the evening. Inconvenience regretted for delayed communication. > > With regards, - V G Subramanian. > > > > > ________________________________> adith kasinath.g.k <gkadithkasinath@ gmail.com>> > @gro ups.com> > Tuesday, March 10, 2009 12:55:43 PM> > Re: Whether Marriage Promised !!!> > > > //Another important point is that in male chart 7th sub lord rahu in Mars star in 6th . 6th sublord is Jupiter in own star

in 6th.and venus sub. Venus in rahu star again signifying 10. > So strongly connected with 6,10 houses. In female chart 7th sublord Saturn in venus star venus in 6th but 6thth. This is the real magic of KP. sublord is Saturn again in 11 (?)in mercury sub mercury in kethu star connected to 7> As per your analysis in male chart if the 7th sublord mars in venus sub and venus rules sub on 4,10 is the reason. Then what about venus in rahu star, who is agent for Saturn .?!> And why not marriage come off in the dasa of rahu powerful agent for Saturn ………//> ------------ --------- --------- --------- --------- --------- --------- --------- --------- --------- --------- --------- --------- --------- --------- --------- ----> > Dear VGR ji,> Thanks for your analysis.> In the male even if you take Mars as the Sub, Mars who is lord of 7 and 8th Cusps is in its Own star. and it is in 6. Its

sublord is Venus is also in 6. Venus is in Rahu star (10) and Venus sub. Also Venus is CSL for 4 and 10.> Rahu is in Mars star. Mars is in its own star. hence Mars is stronger. But both are in the sub of Venus.> > Even if 7CSL is Rahu as per you, Rahu is directly representing Saturn, why cant he the favorable result , as you said?> Also pls note whatever may be the CSL ,for instance , even if Rahu is the 7th CSL, if is its star and sub lord are the CSL or CSTL of 4,6,10, the marriage possibility is less and if they are CSL or CSTL of 2,5,7,11, they favor the marriage.> NOTE: for your information. as per Mr.Subramaniam' s personal email to me , the actual birth time of Male is 4.40 pm and Female is 4.36 pm .In both the cases, RAHU is the 7th CSL. (!)> > If that is the Case:> > Rahu is in Mars star (who is in its own star) and Venus sub. > > But in Male, Mars is the CSL of 4 and

10. and CStL or 2,6,10. Saturn (represents Rahu) is the CSL of only 1,6,12.. Though sublord Venus is the CStL of 7 and 9.> > But in Female, Mars is the CStL of 2 and 6.. But Saturn (representing Rahu) is the CSL of 2,5,6,8,11,12. and sublord Venus is the CStL of 7 and 9.> Out of the above Male chart is much against the Marriage as there are more signification of 1,4,6,10,12 and only one 7. In female 2,5,8,11,7 are more and 6 and 12 are less (involvement of 4 and 10 not present).> In any case, Male chart is weaker than female on Marriage aspect.> Regards> Adith> > > > > > > On Mon, Mar 9, 2009 at 9:52 PM, vgr pavan vgr_pavan1 (AT) (DOT) co.in> wrote:> > Adithji Pranam,> > find my analysis attachment ...> > LEARNED MEMBERS CORRECT ME.> > REGARDS ,> > VGR > > > > >

> > > > --- On Mon, 9/3/09, adith kasinath.g.k <gkadithkasinath@ gmail.com> wrote:> > > adith kasinath.g.k <gkadithkasinath@ gmail.com>> > Re: Whether Marriage Promised !!!> @gro ups.com> > Monday, 9 March, 2009, 7:40 AM> > > Dear VGR ji,> > Namaskar!> > You are correct!. It was a typo as usual for me !! It is regretted.> > Regards> Adith> > > > On Sun, Mar 8, 2009 at 6:23 PM, vgr pavan vgr_pavan1 (AT) (DOT) co.in> wrote:> > Adithji pranam, > > > But here the Venus is the CSL of 4 and 10th Cusps. and Mars is the star lord of 7th and also sub lord of 6th Cusp.> > Is this the misspell of "mars is the sublord of 7 and also starlord of 6th cusp"> > pls

clarify > > regards .> > vgr > > --- On Sat, 7/3/09, adith kasinath.g.k <gkadithkasinath@ gmail..com> wrote:> > > adith kasinath.g.k <gkadithkasinath@ gmail.com>> > Re: Whether Marriage Promised !!!> > @gro ups.com> > Saturday, 7 March, 2009, 7:01 PM> > > Dear VGR ji,> > Noted your analysis. But I have the following doubts!> > Even the 16.30 Asc, falls in Rishiba sign (0 37 1) only.> If you note the female who got married, the Asc sub is Jupiter and the 7th CSL is also Jupiter only equal what you have said for 16.34.10. Then Jupiter should give the result! but not so! Pls check the female chart also.> > My opinion is time is correct! and the 7th CSL is Rahu!> > You can go through my analysis if you

wish!> > Regards> Adith> ------------ --------- --------- --------- --------- --------- --------- --------- --------- --------- --------- --------- --------- --------- --------- -----> Here is my Analysis for your review:> > > Reg: The Girl chart:> 7th CSL: Rahu: in 10 in Sat house.> Rahu-Mars star-Venus Sub> Mars Lord of 7,8 in 6> Venus ; lord of 1,2 in 6. Venus is in Rahu star (10) and Venus sub.> Venus is 5th and 9th Cuspal Star lord> > Rahu represents Saturn: lord of 10,11 in 12. > Moreover, Rahu is 7th CSL and Saturn is CSL of 5 and 11.> .> Also Rahu is in the star of Mars who is lord of 7 and 8.> > Rahu is favoring marriage through its Sub lord and also through Saturn as it represents.> > So Rahu is favoring marriage. She would have married in Rahu Dasa and Venus Bukthi (28/10/94 to

28/10/97)> > Reg: The Male chart:> 7th CSL : Mars.Lord of 7 and 8 in 6. Saturn ® aspects Mars and vice versa.> Mars-Mars star- Venus sub. (In female chart also, Mars is the star lord and Venus is the sub lord)> > But here the Venus is the CSL of 4 and 10th Cusps. and Mars is the star lord of 7th and also sub lord of 6th Cusp.> > So Mars is negating and favoring Marriage through its star lord and negating marriage through sub lord.> > Current Dasa: Jupiter ; lord of 9 and 12 in 6. Jupiter is not a good significator.> Jupiter is in Own star and Venus sub.> Jupiter is the CSL of 6 and 12> Venus is the CSL of 4 and 10.> All these negate marriage..> Hence Marriage in Jupiter Dasa is not favorable.> > Next Dasa: Saturn> Saturn : lord of 10 and 11 in 12. > Satrun is in the star of Venus and sub of Mercury. Lord of 7 and 8, Mars

aspects.> But Saturn is not good significator through Star and sub> > But Saturn is the CSL of 2,5,11. Hence in Saturn Dasa he may have some affairs, and chances of marriage is less as he is becoming older. (47 and above) > > May God Bring him all the Fruits of Life !> > COMPARISON: > > > If you see,Venus is though not a good significator (except the 2nd ownership).It is in 6 and Its star lord Rahu is in 10. and it is in its own sub!> but it is the star lord of both 5 and 9 th cusp. and also the 2nd lord ship. It is not a sublord for any unfavorable cusps.hence it gave the favorable result in its Bukthi. > > > AlsoJupiter who is in Venus sub also gave the result.We must see Jupiter is Lord of 9 and 12 in 6 and its own star. Not a good sgnificator. But Jupiter is the star Lord of 3,7,11. Also it is not a sub lord for any Cusps.> > But in Male,

the same venus is star lord of 5 and 9 equal Female. But also it has become sub lord of 4 and 10..> Jupiter is also star lord of 3,7,11 cusps as Female. But it has become sub lord of 6 and 12 cusps.> > hence such a vast difference is seen in the result. So here the Cuspal interlinks play a major role as our KSK said, in twins when the cuspal sub lords are different, the results are given differently. This is the base for the Cuspal interlink theory.It can be applicable for all.> > In Male and female, Saturn is not a good significator, but it is the sub lord of 2,5,8,11 cusps in both the male and female. and it gave the result for Female (as Andra Lord on marriage).> Fortunately, Saturn is not a star Lord for any detrimental Cusps in male (as happened to the Venus and Jupiter). > > hence why can't we expect him give the marriage in his period? He may favor! > If the native is ready for the

marriage even at that age!> > Mars (Lord of 7, 8 house and also 7th CSL) is aspecting Saturn from 6.> But Jupiter (Lord of 9,12 house and also 6,12th CSL) is aspecting Saturn from 6.> > We must wait and see the real happening!> > Regards> Adith:> > > > > On Fri, Mar 6, 2009 at 6:51 PM, vgr pavan vgr_pavan1 (AT) (DOT) co.in> wrote:> > Subramanianji,> > chart judged(to fix asc position ) with RP as follows :> > asc : su kethu> moon : mer jup> day : ven> > as per given time 16.30 hrs asc is in ven sun rahu ven> it wil drift to mesha lagnam if we reduce few minutes. As there is no mars in RP i feel it is vrishabha lagna.. And asc is in jup sub and mer sub sub kethu sub sub sub i.e. 16.34.10.> jupiter is with rahu now so we can keep rahu sub. but i just sat for judgemennt when rahu star

is just over and jup star commenced so i feel it is jup sub. > > MARRIAGE PROMISED OR NOT : ?> > 7TH CSL RAHU IN 10 IN MARS STAR AND VENUS SUB . Both Mars,Venus are in 6th.> venus in rahu star again . rahu a node firstly has to give the rsults of its star lord and then sign lord. star lord mars is l/o 7,8 in 6. (both 7,8 are occupied ) so rahu strong for 6th. rahu also denotes saturn l/o 10,11 in 12. > (no planets in sat star) in venus star (only saturn in venus star ).venus is l/o 1,2 in 6th.> so 7th cusp is not promising for marriage. > > Jupiter the dasa lord in own star and close to 7th cusp. and also rules star on 7,11 houses seems to be good. but he is in venus sub who inturn connected with rahu As dicussed above rahu is not favourable. saturn is strongly aspecting jupiter. AS PER MY UNDERSTANDING MARRIAGE IS NOT PROMISED> > LEARNED MEMBERS CAN CORRECT ME IF I AM

WRONG.> > GURUJI BLESS US ALL .........> > RGDS > > VGR> > --- On Wed, 4/3/09, vgs_19 vgs_19 > wrote:> > > vgs_19 vgs_19 >> > Whether Marriage Promised !!! > > > @gro ups.com> > Wednesday, 4 March, 2009, 5:25 PM> > > > > Dear members,> > I am submiting below, birth details of a twin. (one of my neighbours)> to seek guidance/opinion from our forum members for the time of his> marriage.> > This chart is an interesting subject study for research / analysis,on KP> rules as it contains cuspal interceptions.> > Name : Shri Bala. (Male)> DoB : 03-12-1970 - (Thursday)> ToB : 04:30 PM..> PoB : Chennai. Long: 80-15 (E). Lat: 13-04 (N)>

Star : Sravanam.> > Thirty eight long years have passed.. Yet he remains unmarried. Parents> are started worrying about him now, as his younger (twin) sister born at> 04:36 PM, (six minutes later to his birth) got married 12 years ago on> 24th Oct 1996.> > Since this Chart covers the cuspal interceptions, I request the> seniors to analyze the case and let me know the feedback to ascertain> his marriage. Whether his marriage is promised.? If so when will be the> time of marriage?> > Pranams to all the seniors in the group.> > Regards, - V G Subramanian.> > > > > ________________________________> > Connect with friends all over the world. Get India Messenger. > > > ________________________________> > Add more friends to your messenger and enjoy! Invite them now.>

> > ________________________________> Add more friends to your messenger and enjoy! Invite them now.> > > > ________________________________> Add more friends to your messenger and enjoy! Invite them now.> > > ________________________________> Add more friends to your messenger and enjoy! Invite them now.>