I shall ever remain grateful for help of all of you. I am very much thankful to

all those who have provied the data.

Please find the attachment.

Thanking you all again.

With due regards to each and all.

Dr. Rath

Guest guest

Dear Dr.Luther Rath,

Congrats!Great work done by you! RegardsAdithOn Thu, Mar 5, 2009 at 11:55 AM, Luther Rath <rathluther wrote:

Respected Sirs,

I had collected some birth data of unmarried persons from the members. I could get only 15 cases. I have analysed and the results are being presented in Power Point. The findings have been provided so that the seniors may analyse in different anles and find out some valuable points form this small study. They are requested to guide me if I am to view in a different angle. My mistakes if any may please be pointed out.

I shall ever remain grateful for help of all of you. I am very much thankful to all those who have provied the data.

Thanking you all again.

Dr. Rath

Guest guest

Dear Dr LutherI think that sub of 7th sublord will decide whether marriage is promised or not Would u kindly provide dob etc. Pl. refer to SUBLORD SPEAKSRegardsSujata--- On Thu, 5/3/09, Luther Rath <rathluther wrote:Luther Rath <rathluther VII cusp sub lord and promise/denial of marriage Date: Thursday, 5 March, 2009, 11:55 AM

Respected Sirs,

I had collected some birth data of unmarried persons from the members. I could get only 15 cases. I have analysed and the results are being presented in Power Point. The findings have been provided so that the seniors may analyse in different anles and find out some valuable points form this small study. They are requested to guide me if I am to view in a different angle. My mistakes if any may please be pointed out.

I shall ever remain grateful for help of all of you. I am very much thankful to all those who have provied the data.

Thanking you all again.

Dr. Rath

Add more friends to your messenger and enjoy! Invite them now.

Guest guest

Dear Dr. Rath jiA nice presentation.I do congratulate for ur enormous participation in proving the theories by this research and through, out of the common ways of expression.Wish u all the bestSunaparanthaLuther Rath <rathlutherTo:

Sent: Thursday, March 5, 2009 11:55:29 AM VII cusp sub lord and promise/denial of marriage

Respected Sirs,

Thanking you all again.

Dr. Rath

Guest guest

Dear Dr. Luther Rath

Your Power Point presentation is very nice. However, in my opinion

you should consider adding birth data (i.e. DOB, TOB, POB) for

these 15 cases. In absence of this basic data nobdy can appriciate your

hard work.

Secondly, in KP, Sub lord is called as SUPRIMO. Study or analysis of

VII CSL seems to be incomplete without considering its sub lord.

Thirdly, in my humble opinion, aspects (within an orb of 3.33 deg) shall

be given due importance.

It will be better if you can provide birth data to members.

Subhash Ektare

Luther Rath <rathluther Sent: Wednesday, March 4, 2009 10:25:29 PM VII cusp sub lord and promise/denial of marriage

Respected Sirs,I had collected some birth data of unmarried persons from the members. I could get only 15 cases. I have analysed and the results are being presented in Power Point. The findings have been provided so that the seniors may analyse in different anles and find out some valuable points form this small study. They are requested to guide me if I am to view in a different angle. My mistakes if any may please be pointed out.I shall ever remain grateful for help of all of you. I am very much thankful to all those who have provied the data.Please find the attachment.Thanking you all again.With due regards to each and all.Dr. Rath

Guest guest

Dear Dr.Rath,

Very nice preaentation no doubt. But I did not find the birth details of those 15 natives.

Can you provide the birth details of those persons so that interested persons also may check up the reasons for denying the marriage based on KP System.

Regards.

Ramesh Mishrarcmastro--- On Fri, 6/3/09, Sunaparantha Kalyan <sunaparantha wrote:

Sunaparantha Kalyan <sunaparanthaRe: VII cusp sub lord and promise/denial of marriage Date: Friday, 6 March, 2009, 3:18 PM

Dear Dr. Rath jiA nice presentation.I do congratulate for ur enormous participation in proving the theories by this research and through, out of the common ways of expression.Wish u all the bestSunaparantha

Luther Rath <rathluther >@gro ups.comThursday, March 5, 2009 11:55:29 AM VII cusp sub lord and promise/denial of marriage

Respected Sirs,I had collected some birth data of unmarried persons from the members. I could get only 15 cases. I have analysed and the results are being presented in Power Point. The findings have been provided so that the seniors may analyse in different anles and find out some valuable points form this small study. They are requested to guide me if I am to view in a different angle. My mistakes if any may please be pointed out.I shall ever remain grateful for help of all of you. I am very much thankful to all those who have provied the data.Please find the attachment.Thanking you all again.With due regards to each and all.Dr. Rath

Connect with friends all over the world. Get India Messenger.

Guest guest

luthar rathji ,very good work . congrats..................if you can provide these birth details it wil be helpful.once again my heartful appreciations to you goodluck..rgds vgr--- On Thu, 5/3/09, Luther Rath <rathluther wrote:Luther Rath <rathluther VII cusp sub lord and promise/denial of marriage Date: Thursday, 5 March, 2009, 11:55 AM

Respected Sirs,

Thanking you all again.

Dr. Rath

Guest guest

, Luther Rath <rathluther wrote:

>Dear Dr. Rath

I do not know how to open your powerpoint in the computer. I do not fin aby

attachment also. Will you help

Regards

Kannan S

> Respected Sirs,

> I had collected some birth data of unmarried persons from the members. I could

get only 15 cases. I have analysed and the results are being presented in Power

Point. The findings have been provided so that the seniors may analyse in

different anles and find out some valuable points form this small study. They

are requested to guide me if I am to view in a different angle. My mistakes if

any may please be pointed out.

> I shall ever remain grateful for help of all of you. I am very much thankful

to all those who have provied the data.

> Please find the attachment.

> Thanking you all again.

> With due regards to each and all.

> Dr. Rath

>

Guest guest

Dear Sir,

I am happy to inform you that your power point presentation is very fine. It would be better if youprovide the birth particulars of the charts also.

I once again request you to kindly furnish the birth particulars (i.e) Date of Birth, Time of Birth and Place of Birth.

with best regards,

VSN. Murthy.--- On Thu, 5/3/09, Luther Rath <rathluther wrote:

Luther Rath <rathluther VII cusp sub lord and promise/denial of marriage Date: Thursday, 5 March, 2009, 11:55 AM

Guest guest

respected allwhere is that PP presentation?regdssiddhartha This mail is sent by siddhartha.Subhash Ektare <subhash_ektare Sent: Friday, 6 March, 2009 4:43:03 PMRe: VII cusp sub lord and promise/denial of marriage

Dear Dr. Luther Rath

hard work.

be given due importance.

Subhash Ektare

Luther Rath <rathluther >@gro ups.comWednesday, March 4, 2009 10:25:29 PM VII cusp sub lord and promise/denial of marriage

Guest guest

Hi,Would anyone recommend a software for astrology. I want the software where I can get KP chart and Prashari chart as well. Other features including astavarga,shadbal, Harmonic charts, 7 Karkas, Kundli milan and other relevant features. Thank you very much in advanceRegardsManinder Singh--- On Fri, 3/6/09, ramesh mishra <aarceemastro2002 wrote:ramesh mishra <aarceemastro2002Re: VII cusp sub lord and promise/denial of marriage Date: Friday, March 6, 2009, 6:05 AM

Dear Dr.Rath,

Very nice preaentation no doubt. But I did not find the birth details of those 15 natives.

Can you provide the birth details of those persons so that interested persons also may check up the reasons for denying the marriage based on KP System.

Regards.

Ramesh Mishrarcmastro--- On Fri, 6/3/09, Sunaparantha Kalyan <sunaparantha@ > wrote:

Sunaparantha Kalyan <sunaparantha@ >Re: VII cusp sub lord and promise/denial of marriage@gro ups.comFriday, 6 March, 2009, 3:18 PM

Dear Dr. Rath jiA nice presentation.I do congratulate for ur enormous participation in proving the theories by this research and through, out of the common ways of expression.Wish u all the bestSunaparantha

Luther Rath <rathluther >@gro ups.comThursday, March 5, 2009 11:55:29 AM VII cusp sub lord and promise/denial of marriage

Guest guest

Thanks Dear Aditji.

But will you please comment ? Of course the study was on a small number of cases.

With regards.

Dr. Rath.

adith kasinath.g.k <gkadithkasinath Sent: Friday, March 6, 2009 12:42:28 PMRe: VII cusp sub lord and promise/denial of marriage

Dear Dr.Luther Rath,Congrats!Great work done by you! RegardsAdith

On Thu, Mar 5, 2009 at 11:55 AM, Luther Rath <rathluther > wrote:

Guest guest

Respected Madam,

Good Evening.

I studied the VII cusp sub-lord only. I have not given importance to any other planet. And those were the findings.

Dr. Rath

sujata das <sujatadash1 Sent: Friday, March 6, 2009 12:48:41 PMRe: VII cusp sub lord and promise/denial of marriage

Dear Dr LutherI think that sub of 7th sublord will decide whether marriage is promised or not Would u kindly provide dob etc. Pl. refer to SUBLORD SPEAKSRegardsSujata--- On Thu, 5/3/09, Luther Rath <rathluther (AT) (DOT) . com> wrote:

Luther Rath <rathluther > VII cusp sub lord and promise/denial of marriage@gro ups.comThursday, 5 March, 2009, 11:55 AM

Respected Sirs,I had collected some birth data of unmarried persons from the members. I could get only 15 cases. I have analysed and the results are being presented in Power Point. The findings have been provided so that the seniors may analyse in different anles and find out some valuable points form this small study. They are requested to guide me if I am to view in a different angle. My mistakes if any may please be pointed out.I shall ever remain grateful for help of all of you.. I am very much thankful to all those who have provied the data.Please find the attachment.Thanking you all again.With due regards to each and all.Dr. Rath

Guest guest

Thank you Sunaparanthaji for your appreciation. I wish other seniors lke you should examine the study and give some openion. I want to get some conclusions from the learned.

With due regards.

Dr. Rath

Sunaparantha Kalyan <sunaparantha Sent: Friday, March 6, 2009 3:18:38 PMRe: VII cusp sub lord and promise/denial of marriage

Guest guest

Dear Dr. LutherSplendid work. As requested by others, if possible, pls share the DOB of all charts. Regards,Ajoy. Sent by my BlackBerry® from Vodafone EssarLuther Rath Fri, 13 Mar 2009 07:36:28 -0700 (PDT)Re: VII cusp sub lord and promise/denial of marriage Thank you Sunaparanthaji for your appreciation. I wish other seniors lke you should examine the study and give some openion. I want to get some conclusions from the learned.With due regards.Dr. RathSunaparantha Kalyan <sunaparantha > Sent: Friday, March 6, 2009 3:18:38 PMRe: VII cusp sub lord and promise/denial of marriageDear Dr. Rath jiA nice presentation.I do congratulate for ur enormous participation in proving the theories by this research and through, out of the common ways of expression.Wish u all the bestSunaparanthaLuther Rath <rathluther >@gro ups.comThursday, March 5, 2009 11:55:29 AM VII cusp sub lord and promise/denial of marriageRespected Sirs,I had collected some birth data of unmarried persons from the members. I could get only 15 cases. I have analysed and the results are being presented in Power Point. The findings have been provided so that the seniors may analyse in different anles and find out some valuable points form this small study. They are requested to guide me if I am to view in a different angle. My mistakes if any may please be pointed out.I shall ever remain grateful for help of all of you. I am very much thankful to all those who have provied the data.Please find the attachment.Thanking you all again.With due regards to each and all.Dr. Rath

Guest guest

Respected Subhashji,

Thank you for your suggestions. I am aware that some consider the sub-lord of the VII cusp sub-lord and the aspects of planets on others and the cusps. As the study was first one of its type for me I wanted to do it in a simpler way. Had I included the above two points the planets would signify still more houses and the study would become clumsy which I wanted to avoid at the present. In further study, yes, we have to consider those points.

With regards..

Dr. Rath.

Subhash Ektare <subhash_ektare Sent: Friday, March 6, 2009 4:43:03 PMRe: VII cusp sub lord and promise/denial of marriage

Dear Dr. Luther Rath

hard work.

be given due importance.

Subhash Ektare

Luther Rath <rathluther >@gro ups.comWednesday, March 4, 2009 10:25:29 PM VII cusp sub lord and promise/denial of marriage

Guest guest

Dear Kananji,

Please download the attachment and save in your 'Documents'. Then open the file in the Document.

Dr. Rath

srinivasankannan77 <srinivasankannan77 Sent: Saturday, March 7, 2009 12:01:02 PM Re: VII cusp sub lord and promise/denial of marriage

@gro ups.com, Luther Rath <rathluther@ ...> wrote:>Dear Dr.. RathI do not know how to open your powerpoint in the computer. I do not fin aby attachment also. Will you helpRegardsKannan S> Respected Sirs,> I had collected some birth data of unmarried persons from the members. I could get only 15 cases. I have analysed and the results are being presented in Power Point. The findings have been provided so that the seniors may analyse in different anles and find out some valuable points form this small study. They are requested to guide me if I am to view in a different angle. My mistakes if any may please be pointed out.> I shall ever remain grateful for help of all of you. I am very much thankful to all those who have provied the data.> Please

find the attachment.> Thanking you all again.> With due regards to each and all.> Dr. Rath>

Guest guest

Dear Dr. Rath Luther Ji,

Namaskarams,

Your Power Point Presentation is very fine.

I have requested previously to kindly furnish the birth particulars of the natives

which were taken by you for the purpose of research.(DOB, TOB & POB)

with best regards & thanks,

Mr.VSN. Murthy, K.P.Astrologer,Sri Datta Sai Ram Astro Centre,#404, Teja Gardens Apartments,Prakashnagar, KURNOOL-518004.Cell:-09449220874; 09293138387;Phone:-08518-324184; 08518-276286.E-mail I.D.:-vsnm_vdl--- On Sat, 7/3/09, satyanarayana murthy <vsnm_vdl wrote:

satyanarayana murthy <vsnm_vdlRe: VII cusp sub lord and promise/denial of marriage Date: Saturday, 7 March, 2009, 2:36 PM

Dear Sir,

I am happy to inform you that your power point presentation is very fine. It would be better if youprovide the birth particulars of the charts also.

I once again request you to kindly furnish the birth particulars (i.e) Date of Birth, Time of Birth and Place of Birth.

with best regards,

VSN. Murthy.--- On Thu, 5/3/09, Luther Rath <rathluther > wrote:

Luther Rath <rathluther > VII cusp sub lord and promise/denial of marriage@gro ups.comThursday, 5 March, 2009, 11:55 AM

Guest guest

Dear Member,

You can go in for Astro-Kundali at

www.astrokundali.com

Subhash Ektare

munda punjabi <sehjal_ms Sent: Wednesday, March 11, 2009 10:25:38 PMRe: VII cusp sub lord and promise/denial of marriage

Hi,Would anyone recommend a software for astrology. I want the software where I can get KP chart and Prashari chart as well. Other features including astavarga,shadbal, Harmonic charts, 7 Karkas, Kundli milan and other relevant features. Thank you very much in advanceRegardsManinder Singh--- On Fri, 3/6/09, ramesh mishra <aarceemastro2002@ .co. in> wrote:

ramesh mishra <aarceemastro2002@ .co. in>Re: VII cusp sub lord and promise/denial of marriage@gro ups.comFriday, March 6, 2009, 6:05 AM

Dear Dr.Rath,

Regards.

Ramesh Mishrarcmastro--- On Fri, 6/3/09, Sunaparantha Kalyan <sunaparantha@ > wrote:

Sunaparantha Kalyan <sunaparantha@ >Re: VII cusp sub lord and promise/denial of marriage@gro ups.comFriday, 6 March, 2009, 3:18 PM

Guest guest

Dear Ajoyji,

It is sent to the group. Please find.

Namasthe.

Dr. Rath

Ajoy S. Chomaal <ajoy_matchless Sent: Friday, March 13, 2009 8:58:55 PMRe: VII cusp sub lord and promise/denial of marriage

Dear Dr. LutherSplendid work. As requested by others, if possible, pls share the DOB of all charts. Regards,Ajoy.

Sent by my BlackBerry® from Vodafone Essar

Luther Rath Fri, 13 Mar 2009 07:36:28 -0700 (PDT)<@gro ups.com>Re: VII cusp sub lord and promise/denial of marriage

Thank you Sunaparanthaji for your appreciation. I wish other seniors lke you should examine the study and give some openion. I want to get some conclusions from the learned.

With due regards.

Dr. Rath

Sunaparantha Kalyan <sunaparantha@ >@gro ups.comFriday, March 6, 2009 3:18:38 PMRe: VII cusp sub lord and promise/denial of marriage

Guest guest

Respected Dr ruth jee

Since I have not had enough time to do or to go deep

into your hard work yet ,not able to valuate findings at lenght but as i

compiled the data posted here in group it counts somewhere 9-10 plz give details

of other data which you got from other sources ,

One thing which is very amazing and remarkably came

out from your study also that If vii sublords signifies house 2 or 7 or 11 it

does mean that marriage is destined for the native!!!!!!

Probably as far as i studied KP it is very well

contary to KP basic rule where this condition is marked as necessary condition

for marriage celebration .

As moderator is also aware with the fact that for

any rule there must be two condition that is necessary condition and other is

sufficient condition .

If signification of vii sublord to 2or 7 or 11 for

marriage is not necessary condition then which one is necessary contion ? .Can

we treat then this condition as sufficient for marriage???? DOES ANYONE HAS 8-10

CHARTS IN COLLECTION WHERE INSPITE OF SIFNIFICATION OF VII SUBLORD TO 2 OR 7 OR

11 HOUSE MARRIAGE IS STILL IN AWAIT EVEN AFTER CROSSING OF GOOD AGE.??????

WITH REGARDS

AMIT

, Luther Rath <rathluther wrote:

>

> Thanks Dear Aditji.

> But will you please comment ? Of course the study was on a small number of

cases.

> With regards.

> Dr. Rath.

>

>

>

>

> ________________________________

> adith kasinath.g.k <gkadithkasinath

>

> Friday, March 6, 2009 12:42:28 PM

> Re: VII cusp sub lord and promise/denial of marriage

>

>

> Dear Dr.Luther Rath,

>

> Congrats!

> Great work done by you!

>

> Regards

> Adith

>

>

>

> On Thu, Mar 5, 2009 at 11:55 AM, Luther Rath <rathluther > wrote:

>

> Respected Sirs,

> I had collected some birth data of unmarried persons from the members. I could

get only 15 cases. I have analysed and the results are being presented in Power

Point. The findings have been provided so that the seniors may analyse in

different anles and find out some valuable points form this small study. They

are requested to guide me if I am to view in a different angle. My mistakes if

any may please be pointed out.

> I shall ever remain grateful for help of all of you. I am very much thankful

to all those who have provied the data.

> Please find the attachment.

> Thanking you all again.

> With due regards to each and all.

> Dr. Rath

>

Guest guest

What you want is 2 swares..... 1 KPsoftware and 2.. Traditional S.W

please ask the Owner of the this software to help you in this matter

raichur anant --- On Thu, 12/3/09, munda punjabi <sehjal_ms wrote:

munda punjabi <sehjal_msRe: VII cusp sub lord and promise/denial of marriage Date: Thursday, 12 March, 2009, 10:55 AM

Hi,Would anyone recommend a software for astrology.. I want the software where I can get KP chart and Prashari chart as well. Other features including astavarga,shadbal, Harmonic charts, 7 Karkas, Kundli milan and other relevant features. Thank you very much in advanceRegardsManinder Singh--- On Fri, 3/6/09, ramesh mishra <aarceemastro2002 wrote:

ramesh mishra <aarceemastro2002Re: VII cusp sub lord and promise/denial of marriage Date: Friday, March 6, 2009, 6:05 AM

Dear Dr.Rath,

Regards.

Check out the all-new Messenger 9.0!

Guest guest

Dear Maninder ji, Almost all the desired features can be found at www.MyKundali.com or www.AstroSage.com. This is all free and only thing that you need is an Internet connection.

Thanks & Regards,Punit PandeyOn Sat, Mar 14, 2009 at 10:25 AM, Raichur-a-r <raichurar wrote:

What you want is 2 swares..... 1 KPsoftware and 2.. Traditional S.W

please ask the Owner of the this software to help you in this matter

raichur anant --- On Thu, 12/3/09, munda punjabi <sehjal_ms wrote:

munda punjabi <sehjal_msRe: VII cusp sub lord and promise/denial of marriage

Date: Thursday, 12 March, 2009, 10:55 AM

Hi,Would anyone recommend a software for astrology.. I want the software where I can get KP chart and Prashari chart as well. Other features including astavarga,shadbal, Harmonic

charts, 7 Karkas, Kundli milan and other relevant features. Thank you very much in advanceRegardsManinder Singh--- On Fri, 3/6/09, ramesh mishra <aarceemastro2002 wrote:

ramesh mishra <aarceemastro2002

Re: VII cusp sub lord and promise/denial of marriage Date: Friday, March 6, 2009, 6:05 AM

Dear Dr.Rath,

Regards.

Sunaparantha Kalyan <sunaparantha@ >Re: VII cusp sub lord and promise/denial of marriage

@gro ups.comFriday, 6 March, 2009, 3:18 PM

Dear Dr. Rath jiA nice presentation.I do congratulate for ur enormous participation in proving the theories  by this research and through, out of the common ways of expression.

Wish u all the bestSunaparantha

Luther Rath <rathluther >@gro ups.com

Thursday, March 5, 2009 11:55:29 AM VII cusp sub lord and promise/denial of marriage

Respected Sirs,I had collected some birth data of unmarried persons from the members. I could get only 15 cases. I have analysed and the results are being presented in Power Point. The findings have been provided so that the seniors may analyse in different anles and find out some valuable points form this small study. They are requested to guide me if I am to view in a different angle. My mistakes if any may please be pointed out.

I shall ever remain grateful for help of all of you. I am very much thankful to all those who have provied the data.Please find the attachment.Thanking you all again.With due regards to each and all.Dr. Rath

Check out the all-new Messenger 9.0!

Guest guest

Dear Amitji,

I have already posted the data. My study does not appear to be complete untill and unless we find out the alternative conditions required to be fulfilled for promiss/denial of marriage. I would like to continue with the same charts. I also request others to find out a way. I shall not mind at all if I am proved wrong. I shall be pleased if any body shows me the way.

Dr. Rath.

dubeyamitkumar <dubeyamitkumar Sent: Saturday, March 14, 2009 9:12:49 AM Re: VII cusp sub lord and promise/denial of marriage

Respected Dr ruth jeeSince I have not had enough time to do or to go deep into your hard work yet ,not able to valuate findings at lenght but as i compiled the data posted here in group it counts somewhere 9-10 plz give details of other data which you got from other sources ,One thing which is very amazing and remarkably came out from your study also that If vii sublords signifies house 2 or 7 or 11 it does mean that marriage is destined for the native!!!!!!Probably as far as i studied KP it is very well contary to KP basic rule where this condition is marked as necessary condition for marriage celebration .As moderator is also aware with the fact that for any rule there must be two condition that is necessary condition and other is sufficient condition .If signification of vii sublord to 2or 7 or 11 for marriage is not necessary condition then which one is necessary contion ? .Can we treat then this condition as sufficient for

marriage???? DOES ANYONE HAS 8-10 CHARTS IN COLLECTION WHERE INSPITE OF SIFNIFICATION OF VII SUBLORD TO 2 OR 7 OR 11 HOUSE MARRIAGE IS STILL IN AWAIT EVEN AFTER CROSSING OF GOOD AGE.??????WITH REGARDSAMIT@gro ups.com, Luther Rath <rathluther@ ...> wrote:>> Thanks Dear Aditji.> But will you please comment ? Of course the study was on a small number of cases.> With regards.> Dr. Rath.> > > > > ____________ _________ _________ __> adith kasinath.g.k <gkadithkasinath@ ...>> @gro ups.com> Friday, March 6, 2009 12:42:28 PM> Re:

VII cusp sub lord and promise/denial of marriage> > > Dear Dr.Luther Rath,> > Congrats!> Great work done by you! > > Regards> Adith> > > > On Thu, Mar 5, 2009 at 11:55 AM, Luther Rath <rathluther> wrote:> > Respected Sirs,> I had collected some birth data of unmarried persons from the members. I could get only 15 cases. I have analysed and the results are being presented in Power Point. The findings have been provided so that the seniors may analyse in different anles and find out some valuable points form this small study. They are requested to guide me if I am to view in a different angle. My mistakes if any may please be pointed out.> I shall ever remain grateful for help of all of you. I am very much thankful to all those who have provied the data.> Please find the attachment.> Thanking

you all again.> With due regards to each and all.> Dr. Rath>

Guest guest

Dear Dr Rath,

Thank you so much for posting the valueable data as this would surely be helpful for making further analysis by learned members of this group.

Is it possible to mention gender (M/F) information also for each case. Thank you.

Warm Regards,

Deepak Sharma

-

Luther Rath

Saturday, March 14, 2009 11:33 AM

Re: Re: VII cusp sub lord and promise/denial of marriage

Dear Amitji,

I have already posted the data. My study does not appear to be complete untill and unless we find out the alternative conditions required to be fulfilled for promiss/denial of marriage. I would like to continue with the same charts. I also request others to find out a way. I shall not mind at all if I am proved wrong. I shall be pleased if any body shows me the way.

Dr. Rath.

dubeyamitkumar <dubeyamitkumar > Sent: Saturday, March 14, 2009 9:12:49 AM Re: VII cusp sub lord and promise/denial of marriage

Respected Dr ruth jeeSince I have not had enough time to do or to go deep into your hard work yet ,not able to valuate findings at lenght but as i compiled the data posted here in group it counts somewhere 9-10 plz give details of other data which you got from other sources ,One thing which is very amazing and remarkably came out from your study also that If vii sublords signifies house 2 or 7 or 11 it does mean that marriage is destined for the native!!!!!!Probably as far as i studied KP it is very well contary to KP basic rule where this condition is marked as necessary condition for marriage celebration .As moderator is also aware with the fact that for any rule there must be two condition that is necessary condition and other is sufficient condition .If signification of vii sublord to 2or 7 or 11 for marriage is not necessary condition then which one is necessary contion ? .Can we treat then this condition as sufficient for marriage???? DOES ANYONE HAS 8-10 CHARTS IN COLLECTION WHERE INSPITE OF SIFNIFICATION OF VII SUBLORD TO 2 OR 7 OR 11 HOUSE MARRIAGE IS STILL IN AWAIT EVEN AFTER CROSSING OF GOOD AGE.??????WITH REGARDSAMIT@gro ups.com, Luther Rath <rathluther@ ...> wrote:>> Thanks Dear Aditji.> But will you please comment ? Of course the study was on a small number of cases.> With regards.> Dr. Rath.> > > > > ____________ _________ _________ __> adith kasinath.g.k <gkadithkasinath@ ..>> @gro ups.com> Friday, March 6, 2009 12:42:28 PM> Re: VII cusp sub lord and promise/denial of marriage> > > Dear Dr.Luther Rath,> > Congrats!> Great work done by you! > > Regards> Adith> > > > On Thu, Mar 5, 2009 at 11:55 AM, Luther Rath <rathluther> wrote:> > Respected Sirs,> I had collected some birth data of unmarried persons from the members. I could get only 15 cases. I have analysed and the results are being presented in Power Point. The findings have been provided so that the seniors may analyse in different anles and find out some valuable points form this small study. They are requested to guide me if I am to view in a different angle. My mistakes if any may please be pointed out.> I shall ever remain grateful for help of all of you. I am very much thankful to all those who have provied the data.> Please find the attachment.> Thanking you all again.> With due regards to each and all.> Dr. Rath>