IndiaDivine.org

VII cusp sub lord and promise/denial of marriage

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Dear Deepakji,

Following is the sex distribution of the unmarried:

1, 2, 3, 4, 8, 12 and 13 are Females and others are Males.

Dr. Rath

deepak <deepak_17a Sent: Saturday, March 14, 2009 12:04:34 PMRe: Re: VII cusp sub lord and promise/denial of marriage

Dear Dr Rath,

Thank you so much for posting the valueable data as this would surely be helpful for making further analysis by learned members of this group.

Is it possible to mention gender (M/F) information also for each case. Thank you.

Warm Regards,

Deepak Sharma

-

Luther Rath

@gro ups.com

Saturday, March 14, 2009 11:33 AM

Re: Re: VII cusp sub lord and promise/denial of marriage

Dear Amitji,

I have already posted the data. My study does not appear to be complete untill and unless we find out the alternative conditions required to be fulfilled for promiss/denial of marriage. I would like to continue with the same charts. I also request others to find out a way. I shall not mind at all if I am proved wrong. I shall be pleased if any body shows me the way.

Dr. Rath.

dubeyamitkumar <dubeyamitkumar@ >@gro ups.comSaturday, March 14, 2009 9:12:49 AM Re: VII cusp sub lord and promise/denial of marriage

Respected Dr ruth jeeSince I have not had enough time to do or to go deep into your hard work yet ,not able to valuate findings at lenght but as i compiled the data posted here in group it counts somewhere 9-10 plz give details of other data which you got from other sources ,One thing which is very amazing and remarkably came out from your study also that If vii sublords signifies house 2 or 7 or 11 it does mean that marriage is destined for the native!!!!!!Probably as far as i studied KP it is very well contary to KP basic rule where this condition is marked as necessary condition for marriage celebration .As moderator is also aware with the fact that for any rule there must be two condition that is necessary condition and other is sufficient condition .If signification of vii sublord to 2or 7 or 11 for marriage is not necessary condition then which one is necessary contion ? .Can we treat then this condition as sufficient for

marriage???? DOES ANYONE HAS 8-10 CHARTS IN COLLECTION WHERE INSPITE OF SIFNIFICATION OF VII SUBLORD TO 2 OR 7 OR 11 HOUSE MARRIAGE IS STILL IN AWAIT EVEN AFTER CROSSING OF GOOD AGE.??????WITH REGARDSAMIT@gro ups.com, Luther Rath <rathluther@ ...> wrote:>> Thanks Dear Aditji.> But will you please comment ? Of course the study was on a small number of cases.> With regards.> Dr. Rath.> > > > > ____________ _________ _________ __> adith kasinath.g.k <gkadithkasinath@ ..>> @gro ups..com> Friday, March 6, 2009 12:42:28 PM> Re:

VII cusp sub lord and promise/denial of marriage> > > Dear Dr.Luther Rath,> > Congrats!> Great work done by you! > > Regards> Adith> > > > On Thu, Mar 5, 2009 at 11:55 AM, Luther Rath <rathluther> wrote:> > Respected Sirs,> I had collected some birth data of unmarried persons from the members. I could get only 15 cases. I have analysed and the results are being presented in Power Point. The findings have been provided so that the seniors may analyse in different anles and find out some valuable points form this small study. They are requested to guide me if I am to view in a different angle. My mistakes if any may please be pointed out.> I shall ever remain grateful for help of all of you. I am very much thankful to all those who have provied the data.> Please find the attachment.> Thanking

you all again.> With due regards to each and all.> Dr. Rath>

Guest guest

Respected Sir,

I am sorry for the unwanted delay. I was not present here since 5th March. Only yesterday I returned from Calcutta. I have already sent the required data after my return.

Sorry again.

Dr. Rath

satyanarayana murthy <vsnm_vdl Cc: rathlutherSent: Friday, March 13, 2009 10:03:34 PMRe: VII cusp sub lord and promise/denial of marriage

Dear Dr. Rath Luther Ji,

Namaskarams,

Your Power Point Presentation is very fine.

I have requested previously to kindly furnish the birth particulars of the natives

which were taken by you for the purpose of research.(DOB, TOB & POB)

with best regards & thanks,

Mr.VSN. Murthy, K.P.Astrologer,Sri Datta Sai Ram Astro Centre,#404, Teja Gardens Apartments,Prakashnagar, KURNOOL-518004.Cell:-09449220874; 09293138387;Phone:-08518- 324184; 08518-276286.E-mail I.D.:-vsnm_vdl@ .co. in--- On Sat, 7/3/09, satyanarayana murthy <vsnm_vdl (AT) (DOT) co.in> wrote:

satyanarayana murthy <vsnm_vdl (AT) (DOT) co.in>Re: VII cusp sub lord and promise/denial of marriage@gro ups.comSaturday, 7 March, 2009, 2:36 PM

Dear Sir,

I am happy to inform you that your power point presentation is very fine. It would be better if youprovide the birth particulars of the charts also.

I once again request you to kindly furnish the birth particulars (i.e) Date of Birth, Time of Birth and Place of Birth.

with best regards,

VSN. Murthy.--- On Thu, 5/3/09, Luther Rath <rathluther > wrote:

Luther Rath <rathluther > VII cusp sub lord and promise/denial of marriage@gro ups.comThursday, 5 March, 2009, 11:55 AM

Respected Sirs,I had collected some birth data of unmarried persons from the members. I could get only 15 cases. I have analysed and the results are being presented in Power Point. The findings have been provided so that the seniors may analyse in different anles and find out some valuable points form this small study. They are requested to guide me if I am to view in a different angle. My mistakes if any may please be pointed out.I shall ever remain grateful for help of all of you. I am very much thankful to all those who have provied the data.Please find the attachment.Thanking you all again.With due regards to each and all.Dr. Rath

Add more friends to your messenger and enjoy! Invite them now.

Guest guest

Dear Maninder Singh

Astrwonder software may suit your needs. Please verify the correctness of the software before buy. Features available but I cannot give guarantee for the correctness. You can get details in Astrowonder.com

Dhanabalan--- On Sat, 3/14/09, Raichur-a-r <raichurar wrote:

Raichur-a-r <raichurarRe: VII cusp sub lord and promise/denial of marriage , "munda punjabi" <sehjal_msSaturday, March 14, 2009, 4:55 AM

What you want is 2 swares..... 1 KPsoftware and 2.. Traditional S.W

please ask the Owner of the this software to help you in this matter

raichur anant --- On Thu, 12/3/09, munda punjabi <sehjal_ms > wrote:

munda punjabi <sehjal_ms >Re: VII cusp sub lord and promise/denial of marriage@gro ups.comThursday, 12 March, 2009, 10:55 AM

Hi,Would anyone recommend a software for astrology... I want the software where I can get KP chart and Prashari chart as well. Other features including astavarga,shadbal, Harmonic charts, 7 Karkas, Kundli milan and other relevant features. Thank you very much in advanceRegardsManinder Singh--- On Fri, 3/6/09, ramesh mishra <aarceemastro2002@ .co. in> wrote:

ramesh mishra <aarceemastro2002@ .co. in>Re: VII cusp sub lord and promise/denial of marriage@gro ups.comFriday, March 6, 2009, 6:05 AM

Dear Dr.Rath,

Very nice preaentation no doubt. But I did not find the birth details of those 15 natives.

Can you provide the birth details of those persons so that interested persons also may check up the reasons for denying the marriage based on KP System.

Regards.

Ramesh Mishrarcmastro--- On Fri, 6/3/09, Sunaparantha Kalyan <sunaparantha@ > wrote:

Sunaparantha Kalyan <sunaparantha@ >Re: VII cusp sub lord and promise/denial of marriage@gro ups.comFriday, 6 March, 2009, 3:18 PM

Dear Dr. Rath jiA nice presentation.I do congratulate for ur enormous participation in proving the theories by this research and through, out of the common ways of expression.Wish u all the bestSunaparantha

Luther Rath <rathluther >@gro ups.comThursday, March 5, 2009 11:55:29 AM VII cusp sub lord and promise/denial of marriage

Respected Sirs,I had collected some birth data of unmarried persons from the members. I could get only 15 cases. I have analysed and the results are being presented in Power Point. The findings have been provided so that the seniors may analyse in different anles and find out some valuable points form this small study. They are requested to guide me if I am to view in a different angle. My mistakes if any may please be pointed out.I shall ever remain grateful for help of all of you. I am very much thankful to all those who have provied the data.Please find the attachment.Thanking you all again.With due regards to each and all.Dr. Rath

Connect with friends all over the world. Get India Messenger.

Check out the all-new Messenger 9.0!

Guest guest

dearMr.Manindersingh,

Try Jagannadh Hora s/w where you will get all the features you wanted and still more.It is free.

NaiduKP

K. P. Naidu,Flat E-1, Prince Aptmts.,Nowroji Road,Maharanipeta,VISAKHAPATNAM 530002.Phone Resi: 0891-2712591.--- On Sat, 14/3/09, Raichur-a-r <raichurar wrote:

Raichur-a-r <raichurarRe: VII cusp sub lord and promise/denial of marriage , "munda punjabi" <sehjal_msSaturday, 14 March, 2009, 10:25 AM

What you want is 2 swares..... 1 KPsoftware and 2.. Traditional S.W

please ask the Owner of the this software to help you in this matter

raichur anant --- On Thu, 12/3/09, munda punjabi <sehjal_ms > wrote:

munda punjabi <sehjal_ms >Re: VII cusp sub lord and promise/denial of marriage@gro ups.comThursday, 12 March, 2009, 10:55 AM

Hi,Would anyone recommend a software for astrology.. I want the software where I can get KP chart and Prashari chart as well. Other features including astavarga,shadbal, Harmonic charts, 7 Karkas, Kundli milan and other relevant features. Thank you very much in advanceRegardsManinder Singh--- On Fri, 3/6/09, ramesh mishra <aarceemastro2002@ .co. in> wrote:

ramesh mishra <aarceemastro2002@ .co. in>Re: VII cusp sub lord and promise/denial of marriage@gro ups.comFriday, March 6, 2009, 6:05 AM

Dear Dr.Rath,

Very nice preaentation no doubt. But I did not find the birth details of those 15 natives.

Can you provide the birth details of those persons so that interested persons also may check up the reasons for denying the marriage based on KP System.

Regards.

Ramesh Mishrarcmastro--- On Fri, 6/3/09, Sunaparantha Kalyan <sunaparantha@ > wrote:

Sunaparantha Kalyan <sunaparantha@ >Re: VII cusp sub lord and promise/denial of marriage@gro ups.comFriday, 6 March, 2009, 3:18 PM

Dear Dr. Rath jiA nice presentation.I do congratulate for ur enormous participation in proving the theories by this research and through, out of the common ways of expression.Wish u all the bestSunaparantha

Luther Rath <rathluther >@gro ups.comThursday, March 5, 2009 11:55:29 AM VII cusp sub lord and promise/denial of marriage

Connect with friends all over the world. Get India Messenger.

Check out the all-new Messenger 9.0!

Cricket on your mind? Visit the ultimate cricket website. Enter now!

Guest guest

Respected KP experts,

I am a silent member of this group and learning KP system by keenly following

the posts of senior members and experts in this group. It has really helping me

in understanding the concepts.

Dr. Rath has taken up study of unmarried male/females and informed about his

finding of the study. One thing which came out was that if VII sublord signifies

house 2 or 7 or 11 it does mean that marriage is destined for the native.

In this context, I am giving the following details of a female who is not yet

married even after crossing age of 33 years. The efforts made by the parents

have not yet materialised so far. Parenets are in their old age and very much

concerned for her marriage.

As a student of KP, I have tried to analyse this case. As this is my first

attempt, there may be some lapses in analysis. All senior members and KP experts

may kindly see the analysis and correct me. I request them to offer their

valuable comments and their own opinion on this case- whether this girl is

destined to marry or not.

--------------------------

Female

Date : 09-06-1975

Time : 16-25-0

Longitude : 75-50-00 East

Latitude : 22-44-00 North

(used Astraura Software for making KP chart)

Is Marriage Promised or mot?

The analysis is given below:

Here 7 th Cuspal Lord is Rahu (in 1) in Scorpio sign of Mars, Saturn star and

Mercury sub.

Rahu is aspected by Moon (l/o 10 in 8), Sun (l/o 11 in 8), Mercury (l/o 9,12 in

8) and Jupiter (l/o 3, 6 in 6)

Rahu is in star of Saturn (l/o 4,5 in 9). Rahu is not conjunct with any other

planet.

Rahus’s sign lord is Mars ( l/o 2,7 in 5). Sun (l/o 11 in 8) and Mercury (l/o

9,12 in 8) are in the star of Mars. Mars is not sub lord of any cusp. So Mars is

strong.

Rahu is in the sub of Mercury (l/o 9,12 in 8), which is sub lord of 3td and 7th

cusps.

So from the above, we can conclude that the marriage would be promised (2,7,11)

after denials (1,4,6,10,12) and disappointment ( 8) with negotiations (3,9) and

understanding (5).

Now which are the planets, who are strong significators of houses related to

marriage 2, 7 and 11.

Significator of Houses are listed below:

House A B C D

II -- -- Sun, Mer Mars

VII -- Ketu Sun, Mer Mars

IX -- -- Ketu Sun

From above we see that Mars, Sun, Ket and Mer are the significators who could

give the marraige during their Dasa/Bhukti/Antra.

Dasa of Rahu was operating from 5.8.1984 to 7.8.2002. But Rahu Dasa perhaps did

not allow materialization of any proposal as Rahu signified at sign level (1),

star level (4,5,9) and sub level ( 8,9,12).

Now, Jupiter Dass is currently running and following are the Bhukti periods

Jupiter- Mercury: 7.4.2007 to 13.7.2009

Jupiter- Ketu : 13.7.2009 to 19.6.2010

Jupiter- Venus : 19.6.2010 to 17.2.2013

Jupiter- Sun : 17.2.2013 to 6.12.2013

But Jupiter also signifies at sign level (3,6,6) being in own sign, (8,9,12) at

star level being in Mercury star and (1) at sub level being in Rahu ‘sub.

As Jupiter is not signifying any of the marriage houses, could it be concluded

that that this girl is not destine to marry?

Regards

RC Meharde

Add more friends to your messenger and enjoy! Go to

http://messenger./invite/

Guest guest

Dear RC Meharde ji,Nice analysis done by you!My analysis:7th Lord: Mars: it is posited in 5 but close conjunction with l/o 6 Jupiter and also to the 6th cusp.

Also it is ascpected by l/o 4 and 5 Saturn from 9. Mars also aspects Saturn.Mars is in the star of Mercury ( R ) l/o 9 and 12 in 8. Also Mercury is in close conjunction with Sun (l/o 11 Badakada lord) and Moon (l/o 10). Not Good!

Mercury (R ) is in the star of Mars (l/o 2 and 7) who is close with 6. but it is  in the sub of Jupiter in 6.Not Good! Mars is in the sub of Venus (1,8 in 9). But Venus is aspected by Jupiter from 6 (as l/o 6). Venus is in its own sub. and Venus is the CSL for 4 and 10. Not good!

7th Star Lord : Venus: is in 9. aspected be Jupiter (6). Venus is in its own sub.Venus is the CSL for 4 and 10 also.Venus is in the star of 4 and 5 Saturn.

Saturn is in the star of Jupiter (in 6) and Sub of Mercury ( R)in 8. Mercury in the sub of Jupiter in 6.Not good!.7th CSL: Rahu is in 1. in Mars sign. becomes stronger than Mars.who is in close conjn with 6th cusp and lord.

Rahu is in the star of Saturn (l/0 4 and 5) in 9 aspected by Mars. Saturn is in Jupiter star in 6.Saturn is in the sub of Mercury ( R).Mercury is in the star of Mars who is in close conjn with 6th cusp and Lord.

Rahu is also on the sub of Mercury ( R) in 8. Mercury is in the star of Mars and sub of Jupiter (6).Also Rahu represents Moon (l/o 10) , Sun (l/o 11 Badaka), Mercury (l/o 12) and also ( R).

So in many ways the 1 and 6 are prominent significators apart from 8,10,12.Running dasa Jupiter : l/o 3 and 6 in 6. It is in the star of ® Mercury in 8. Mercury is in the star of Mars (l/o 2 and 7 in5) Good! but close with Jupiter itself and 6th cusp.

Jupiter in the sub of Rahu in 1.Rahu is in the star of Mercury who signfies 2,7,5 through Mars. But it signifies  6 through sub lord Jupiter. Not Favoring !

Hence ,Even if  marriage is conducted, it may not be fruitful / long lasting!RegardsAdithOn Sun, Mar 15, 2009 at 9:25 PM, Meharde Ramesh <rcmeharde wrote:

Respected KP experts,

I am a silent member of this group and learning KP system by keenly following the posts of senior members and experts in this group. It has really helping me in understanding the concepts.

Dr. Rath has taken up study of unmarried male/females and informed about his finding of the study. One thing which came out was that if VII sublord signifies house 2 or 7 or 11 it does mean that marriage is destined for the native.

In this context, I am giving the following details of a female who is not yet married even after crossing age of 33 years. The efforts made by the parents have not yet materialised so far. Parenets are in their old age and very much concerned for her marriage.

As a student of KP, I have tried to analyse this case. As this is my first attempt, there may be some lapses in analysis. All senior members and KP experts may kindly see the analysis and correct me. I request them to offer their valuable comments and their own opinion on this case- whether this girl is destined to marry or not.

-------------------------

Female

Here 7 th Cuspal Lord is Rahu (in 1) in Scorpio sign of Mars, Saturn star and Mercury sub.

Rahu is aspected by Moon (l/o 10 in 8), Sun (l/o 11 in 8), Mercury (l/o 9,12 in 8) and Jupiter (l/o 3, 6 in 6)

Rahu is in star of Saturn (l/o 4,5 in 9). Rahu is not conjunct with any other planet.

Rahus’s sign lord is Mars ( l/o 2,7 in 5). Sun (l/o 11 in 8) and Mercury (l/o 9,12 in 8) are in the star of Mars. Mars is not sub lord of any cusp. So Mars is strong.

Rahu is in the sub of Mercury (l/o 9,12 in 8), which is sub lord of 3td and 7th cusps.

So from the above, we can conclude that the marriage would be promised (2,7,11) after denials (1,4,6,10,12) and disappointment ( 8) with negotiations (3,9) and understanding (5).

Now which are the planets, who are strong significators of houses related to marriage 2, 7 and 11.

House A B C D

II -- -- Sun, Mer Mars

IX -- -- Ketu Sun

From above we see that Mars, Sun, Ket and Mer are the significators who could give the marraige during their Dasa/Bhukti/Antra.

Dasa of Rahu was operating from 5.8.1984 to 7.8.2002. But Rahu Dasa perhaps did not allow materialization of any proposal as Rahu signified at sign level (1), star level (4,5,9) and sub level ( 8,9,12).

But Jupiter also signifies at sign level (3,6,6) being in own sign, (8,9,12) at star level being in Mercury star and (1) at sub level being in Rahu ‘sub.

As Jupiter is not signifying any of the marriage houses, could it be concluded that that this girl is not destine to marry?

Regards

RC Meharde

Add more friends to your messenger and enjoy! Go to http://messenger./invite/

Guest guest

Dear Meharde JiDid u check the correctness of Birth time of the girl?Called BTVR.Till our members are with it, better do it yrself pl.SunaparanthaMeharde Ramesh <rcmeharde Cc: rcmehardeSent: Sunday, March 15, 2009 9:25:06 PM RE: VII cusp sub lord and promise/denial of marriage

Respected KP experts,

I am a silent member of this group and learning KP system by keenly following the posts of senior members and experts in this group. It has really helping me in understanding the concepts.

Dr. Rath has taken up study of unmarried male/females and informed about his finding of the study. One thing which came out was that if VII sublord signifies house 2 or 7 or 11 it does mean that marriage is destined for the native.

In this context, I am giving the following details of a female who is not yet married even after crossing age of 33 years. The efforts made by the parents have not yet materialised so far. Parenets are in their old age and very much concerned for her marriage.

As a student of KP, I have tried to analyse this case. As this is my first attempt, there may be some lapses in analysis. All senior members and KP experts may kindly see the analysis and correct me. I request them to offer their valuable comments and their own opinion on this case- whether this girl is destined to marry or not.

------------ --------- --------- --------- --------- --------- -

Female

Here 7 th Cuspal Lord is Rahu (in 1) in Scorpio sign of Mars, Saturn star and Mercury sub.

Rahu is aspected by Moon (l/o 10 in 8), Sun (l/o 11 in 8), Mercury (l/o 9,12 in 8) and Jupiter (l/o 3, 6 in 6)

Rahu is in star of Saturn (l/o 4,5 in 9). Rahu is not conjunct with any other planet.

Rahus’s sign lord is Mars ( l/o 2,7 in 5). Sun (l/o 11 in 8) and Mercury (l/o 9,12 in 8) are in the star of Mars. Mars is not sub lord of any cusp. So Mars is strong.

Rahu is in the sub of Mercury (l/o 9,12 in 8), which is sub lord of 3td and 7th cusps.

So from the above, we can conclude that the marriage would be promised (2,7,11) after denials (1,4,6,10,12) and disappointment ( 8) with negotiations (3,9) and understanding (5).

Now which are the planets, who are strong significators of houses related to marriage 2, 7 and 11.

House A B C D

II -- -- Sun, Mer Mars

IX -- -- Ketu Sun

From above we see that Mars, Sun, Ket and Mer are the significators who could give the marraige during their Dasa/Bhukti/ Antra.

Dasa of Rahu was operating from 5.8.1984 to 7.8.2002. But Rahu Dasa perhaps did not allow materialization of any proposal as Rahu signified at sign level (1), star level (4,5,9) and sub level ( 8,9,12).

But Jupiter also signifies at sign level (3,6,6) being in own sign, (8,9,12) at star level being in Mercury star and (1) at sub level being in Rahu ‘sub.

As Jupiter is not signifying any of the marriage houses, could it be concluded that that this girl is not destine to marry?

Regards

RC Meharde

Add more friends to your messenger and enjoy! Go to http://messenger. / invite/

Guest guest

Dear RameshThe stars of ra are untenanted, it becomes a significator of 3rd and 7th.Ju in sub of ra will definitely give marriage through ads or from abroad as ra has connection with 9 12 Mer is conjunct sun so it will give 11th H results.She may get married in ju ke su.Check transitsRegardsSujata--- On Sun, 15/3/09, Meharde Ramesh <rcmeharde wrote:Meharde Ramesh <rcmeharde RE: VII cusp sub lord and promise/denial of marriage Cc: rcmehardeDate: Sunday, 15 March, 2009, 9:25 PM

Respected KP experts,

------------ --------- --------- --------- --------- --------- -

Female

House A B C D

II -- -- Sun, Mer Mars

IX -- -- Ketu Sun

From above we see that Mars, Sun, Ket and Mer are the significators who could give the marraige during their Dasa/Bhukti/ Antra.

Regards

RC Meharde

Add more friends to your messenger and enjoy! Go to http://messenger. / invite/

Guest guest

Please double check, I am getting Rahu in 12th in Libra? Please post place of birth also.

Meharde Ramesh <rcmeharde Cc: rcmehardeSent: Sunday, 15 March, 2009 9:25:06 PM RE: VII cusp sub lord and promise/denial of marriage

Respected KP experts,I am a silent member of this group and learning KP system by keenly following the posts of senior members and experts in this group. It has really helping me in understanding the concepts. Dr. Rath has taken up study of unmarried male/females and informed about his finding of the study. One thing which came out was that if VII sublord signifies house 2 or 7 or 11 it does mean that marriage is destined for the native.In this context, I am giving the following details of a female who is not yet married even after crossing age of 33 years. The efforts made by the parents have not yet materialised so far. Parenets are in their old age and very much concerned for her marriage.As a student of KP, I have tried to analyse this case. As this is my first attempt, there may be some lapses in analysis. All senior members and KP experts may kindly see the analysis and correct me. I request them to offer

their valuable comments and their own opinion on this case- whether this girl is destined to marry or not.------------ --------- --------- --------- --------- --------- -FemaleDate : 09-06-1975 Time : 16-25-0Longitude : 75-50-00 EastLatitude : 22-44-00 North(used Astraura Software for making KP chart)Is Marriage Promised or mot?The analysis is given below:Here 7 th Cuspal Lord is Rahu (in 1) in Scorpio sign of Mars, Saturn star and Mercury sub.Rahu is aspected by Moon (l/o 10 in 8), Sun (l/o 11 in 8), Mercury (l/o 9,12 in 8) and Jupiter (l/o 3, 6 in 6)Rahu is in star of Saturn (l/o 4,5 in 9). Rahu is not conjunct with any other planet.Rahus’s sign lord is Mars ( l/o 2,7 in 5). Sun (l/o 11 in 8) and Mercury (l/o 9,12 in 8) are in the star of Mars. Mars is not sub lord of any cusp. So Mars is strong.Rahu is in the sub of Mercury (l/o 9,12 in 8), which is sub lord of

3td and 7th cusps.So from the above, we can conclude that the marriage would be promised (2,7,11) after denials (1,4,6,10,12) and disappointment ( 8) with negotiations (3,9) and understanding (5).Now which are the planets, who are strong significators of houses related to marriage 2, 7 and 11.Significator of Houses are listed below:House A B C DII -- -- Sun, Mer MarsVII -- Ketu Sun, Mer MarsIX -- -- Ketu SunFrom above we see that Mars, Sun, Ket and Mer are the significators who could give the marraige during their Dasa/Bhukti/ Antra.Dasa of Rahu was operating from 5.8.1984 to 7.8.2002. But Rahu Dasa perhaps did not allow materialization of any proposal as Rahu signified at sign level (1), star level (4,5,9) and sub level ( 8,9,12).Now, Jupiter Dass is currently running and following are the Bhukti periodsJupiter- Mercury: 7.4.2007 to 13.7.2009Jupiter- Ketu :

13.7.2009 to 19.6.2010Jupiter- Venus : 19.6.2010 to 17.2.2013Jupiter- Sun : 17.2.2013 to 6.12.2013But Jupiter also signifies at sign level (3,6,6) being in own sign, (8,9,12) at star level being in Mercury star and (1) at sub level being in Rahu ‘sub.As Jupiter is not signifying any of the marriage houses, could it be concluded that that this girl is not destine to marry? RegardsRC MehardeAdd more friends to your messenger and enjoy! Go to http://messenger. / invite/

Explore your hobbies and interests. Click here to begin.