IndiaDivine.org

same CSL for different cusps.

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Dear Dr.Luther Rath,

I request you kindly to clarify my doubt on the above subjuect. Same cuspal S/Ls for different cusps, there is

difference of oinion. One KP Astrologer says all the cusps

which have same sub lord will be harmonious to one another.For example if 5th CSL is also the same of 11th Cusp, both 5th & 11th will co-operate with each other. In this case if we judge from 7th (life partner), the same position will obtain - 11th will be 5th to 7th and 5th will be 11th to 7th. Another Astrologer says, the same S/L should not be S/L for different cusps. If 3rd CSL is same for 11th CSL too then brothers both younger and elder will have enimity and misunderstanding. I presume for this 11th should be a bhadhakasthana. I have a case in hand, where Lagna, 2nd and 8th cusps are same sub; 3 and 9 are same sub, 5 & 11 same sub, 6 and 12 have same sub. It is Aquarious Lagna native. What would be the effect? I seek your clarification please.

Regards,

K.S.V.Ramani.

Guest guest

depends on sw used

raichur anant --- On Fri, 13/3/09, Ramani <kadavasalramani wrote:

Ramani <kadavasalramani same CSL for different cusps. Date: Friday, 13 March, 2009, 3:46 PM

Dear Dr.Luther Rath,

I request you kindly to clarify my doubt on the above subjuect. Same cuspal S/Ls for different cusps, there is

which have same sub lord will be harmonious to one another.For example if 5th CSL is also the same of 11th Cusp, both 5th & 11th will co-operate with each other. In this case if we judge from 7th (life partner), the same position will obtain - 11th will be 5th to 7th and 5th will be 11th to 7th. Another Astrologer says, the same S/L should not be S/L for different cusps. If 3rd CSL is same for 11th CSL too then brothers both younger and elder will have enimity and misunderstanding. I presume for this 11th should be a bhadhakasthana. I have a case in hand, where Lagna, 2nd and 8th cusps are same sub; 3 and 9

are same sub, 5 & 11 same sub, 6 and 12 have same sub. It is Aquarious Lagna native. What would be the effect? I seek your clarification please.

Regards,

K.S.V.Ramani.

Did you know? You can CHAT without downloading messenger. Click here

Guest guest

Dear Shri Raichurji,

I don't follow what is meant by 'depends on sw used'. The position off same subs or various cusps is a fact arrived at by the generation of K.P.3.0 SW confirmed by manual working also. Still my doubt is not cleared.

Regards,

Astrologically yours,

K.S.V.Ramani

..-

Raichur-a-r

Saturday, March 14, 2009 10:58 AM

Re: same CSL for different cusps.

depends on sw used

raichur anant --- On Fri, 13/3/09, Ramani <kadavasalramani > wrote:

Ramani <kadavasalramani > same CSL for different cusps. Date: Friday, 13 March, 2009, 3:46 PM

Dear Dr.Luther Rath,

which have same sub lord will be harmonious to one another.For example if 5th CSL is also the same of 11th Cusp, both 5th & 11th will co-operate with each other. In this case if we judge from 7th (life partner), the same position will obtain - 11th will be 5th to 7th and 5th will be 11th to 7th. Another Astrologer says, the same S/L should not be S/L for different cusps. If 3rd CSL is same for 11th CSL too then brothers both younger and elder will have enimity and misunderstanding. I presume for this 11th should be a bhadhakasthana. I have a case in hand, where Lagna, 2nd and 8th cusps are same sub; 3 and 9 are same sub, 5 & 11 same sub, 6 and 12 have same sub. It is Aquarious Lagna native. What would be the effect? I seek your clarification please.

Regards,

K.S.V.Ramani.

Guest guest

Respected Ramaniji,

Please accept my due regards.

Commig to the point, as per my belief, one should not have a notion that one sub-lord should/should not be sub-lord of other cusp sub lords. We should not also take it granted that if the same planet happens to be sub-lord of various cusps then the cusps are harmonious to each other in general.

First of all we have to consider which cusps have the same sub lord. Supposing for marriage we consider II, VII and XI house/cusps as very important; and they have the same sub-lord. Yes, one may assume that it is advantageous outwardly/superficially. We now have to examine the sub-lord to which houses it signifies. If it signifies VIII besides II or VII or XI, it brings difficulties and obstacles in marriage. If it signifies XII, the native seperates from the partner. If it signifies VI, the partner parts from the native. How is it then, to have the same sub-lord for all the three houses of marriage becomes benificial?

Let us also consider the chart where the III and XI cusps have same sub-lord. This is not sufficient to say the the younger and elder brother will have enemity. If the sub-lord signifies 6th, 8th or 12th house to the other cusp or both then one may say the brothers will have enemity. If it signifies other houses the angle of relationship turns around and more so if it signifies III and XI.

I hope this is adequate to clerify the issue.

Namaskar.

Dr. Rath

Ramani <kadavasalramani Sent: Saturday, March 14, 2009 4:41:04 PMRe: same CSL for different cusps.

Dear Shri Raichurji,

I don't follow what is meant by 'depends on sw used'. The position off same subs or various cusps is a fact arrived at by the generation of K.P.3.0 SW confirmed by manual working also. Still my doubt is not cleared.

Regards,

Astrologically yours,

K.S.V.Ramani

..-

Raichur-a-r

@gro ups.com

Re: same CSL for different cusps..

depends on sw used

raichur anant --- On Fri, 13/3/09, Ramani <kadavasalramani@ gmail.com> wrote:

Ramani <kadavasalramani@ gmail.com> same CSL for different cusps.@gro ups.comFriday, 13 March, 2009, 3:46 PM

Dear Dr.Luther Rath,

which have same sub lord will be harmonious to one another.For example if 5th CSL is also the same of 11th Cusp, both 5th & 11th will co-operate with each other. In this case if we judge from 7th (life partner), the same position will obtain - 11th will be 5th to 7th and 5th will be 11th to 7th. Another Astrologer says, the same S/L should not be S/L for different cusps. If 3rd CSL is same for 11th CSL too then brothers both younger and elder will have enimity and misunderstanding. I presume for this 11th should be a bhadhakasthana.. I have a case in hand, where Lagna, 2nd and 8th cusps are same sub; 3 and 9

are same sub, 5 & 11 same sub, 6 and 12 have same sub. It is Aquarious Lagna native. What would be the effect? I seek your clarification please.

Regards,

K.S.V.Ramani.

Guest guest

P.3.0 Dear Ramani

If you are using K.P.Sw

raichur anant

--- On Sat, 14/3/09, Ramani <kadavasalramani wrote:

Ramani <kadavasalramani

Saturday, 14 March, 2009, 4:41 PM

If you are using K.P.3.0sw then forget others and Follow cusps etc. given by

this SW. Please do not confuse your sel by hypotheticl possiblities, using other

SWs.if you have this attitude, you may doubt your own existence

God bless you

Dear Shri Raichurji,

I don't follow what is meant by 'depends on sw used'. The position off same subs

or various cusps is a fact arrived at by the generation of K.P.3.0 SW confirmed

by manual working also.  Still my doubt is not cleared.

Regards,

Astrologically yours,

K.S.V.Ramani

...-

Raichur-a-r

depends on sw used

raichur anant

--- On Fri, 13/3/09, Ramani <kadavasalramani@ gmail.com> wrote:

Ramani <kadavasalramani@ gmail.com>

same CSL for different cusps.

@gro ups.com

Friday, 13 March, 2009, 3:46 PM

Dear Dr.Luther Rath,

I request you kindly to clarify my doubt on the above subjuect.  Same cuspal

S/Ls for different cusps, there is

which have same sub lord will be harmonious to one another.For example if 5th

CSL is also the same of 11th Cusp, both 5th & 11th will co-operate with each

other.  In this case if we judge from 7th (life partner), the same position will

obtain - 11th will be 5th to 7th and 5th will be 11th to 7th.  Another

Astrologer says, the same S/L should not be S/L for different cusps.  If 3rd CSL

is same for 11th CSL too then brothers both younger and elder will have enimity

and misunderstanding.  I presume for this 11th should be a bhadhakasthana.  I

have a case in hand, where Lagna, 2nd and 8th cusps are same sub; 3 and 9 are

same sub, 5 & 11 same sub, 6 and 12 have same sub. It is Aquarious Lagna

native.  What would be the effect?  I seek your clarification please.

Regards,

K.S.V.Ramani.

Add more friends to your messenger and enjoy! Go to

http://messenger./invite/

Guest guest

Dear Dr.Luther Rath,

A fine clarification. Many thanks. My doubt was based on the articles of monthly K.P.Astrology magazines from K.Subramanian of Hariman Publications. Two diffeent articles from two authors, one categorically saying that same sublords should not be there for different cusps and the other stating if the same Sub Lord should not be there for the cusp, which is Bhadhakasthana for the other.. I am satisfied with your clarification.

Regards,

K.S.V.Ramani

-

Luther Rath

Saturday, March 14, 2009 7:58 PM

Respected Ramaniji,

Commig to the point, as per my belief, one should not have a notion that one sub-lord should/should not be sub-lord of other cusp sub lords. We should not also take it granted that if the same planet happens to be sub-lord of various cusps then the cusps are harmonious to each other in general.

First of all we have to consider which cusps have the same sub lord. Supposing for marriage we consider II, VII and XI house/cusps as very important; and they have the same sub-lord. Yes, one may assume that it is advantageous outwardly/superficially. We now have to examine the sub-lord to which houses it signifies. If it signifies VIII besides II or VII or XI, it brings difficulties and obstacles in marriage. If it signifies XII, the native seperates from the partner. If it signifies VI, the partner parts from the native. How is it then, to have the same sub-lord for all the three houses of marriage becomes benificial?

Let us also consider the chart where the III and XI cusps have same sub-lord. This is not sufficient to say the the younger and elder brother will have enemity. If the sub-lord signifies 6th, 8th or 12th house to the other cusp or both then one may say the brothers will have enemity. If it signifies other houses the angle of relationship turns around and more so if it signifies III and XI.

Namaskar.

Dr. Rath

Ramani <kadavasalramani > Sent: Saturday, March 14, 2009 4:41:04 PMRe: same CSL for different cusps.

Dear Shri Raichurji,

Regards,

Astrologically yours,

K.S.V.Ramani

..-

Raichur-a-r

@gro ups.com

depends on sw used

Ramani <kadavasalramani@ gmail.com> same CSL for different cusps.@gro ups.comFriday, 13 March, 2009, 3:46 PM

Dear Dr.Luther Rath,

which have same sub lord will be harmonious to one another.For example if 5th CSL is also the same of 11th Cusp, both 5th & 11th will co-operate with each other. In this case if we judge from 7th (life partner), the same position will obtain - 11th will be 5th to 7th and 5th will be 11th to 7th. Another Astrologer says, the same S/L should not be S/L for different cusps. If 3rd CSL is same for 11th CSL too then brothers both younger and elder will have enimity and misunderstanding. I presume for this 11th should be a bhadhakasthana.. I have a case in hand, where Lagna, 2nd and 8th cusps are same sub; 3 and 9 are same sub, 5 & 11 same sub, 6 and 12 have same sub. It is Aquarious Lagna native. What would be the effect? I seek your clarification please.

Regards,

K.S.V.Ramani.

Guest guest

Dear Ramaniji,

Thanks a lot for your feed-back.

Dr. Rath

Ramani <kadavasalramani Sent: Sunday, March 15, 2009 9:26:49 PMRe: same CSL for different cusps.

Dear Dr.Luther Rath,

A fine clarification. Many thanks. My doubt was based on the articles of monthly K.P.Astrology magazines from K.Subramanian of Hariman Publications. Two diffeent articles from two authors, one categorically saying that same sublords should not be there for different cusps and the other stating if the same Sub Lord should not be there for the cusp, which is Bhadhakasthana for the other.. I am satisfied with your clarification.

Regards,

K.S.V.Ramani

-

Luther Rath

@gro ups.com

Respected Ramaniji,

First of all we have to consider which cusps have the same sub lord. Supposing for marriage we consider II, VII and XI house/cusps as very important; and they have the same sub-lord. Yes, one may assume that it is advantageous outwardly/superfici ally. We now have to examine the sub-lord to which houses it signifies. If it signifies VIII besides II or VII or XI, it brings difficulties and obstacles in marriage. If it signifies XII, the native seperates from the partner. If it signifies VI, the partner parts from the native. How is it then, to have the same sub-lord for all the three houses of marriage becomes benificial?

Namaskar.

Dr. Rath

Ramani <kadavasalramani@ gmail.com>@gro ups.comSaturday, March 14, 2009 4:41:04 PMRe: same CSL for different cusps.

Dear Shri Raichurji,

Regards,

Astrologically yours,

K.S.V.Ramani

..-

Raichur-a-r

@gro ups.com

depends on sw used

Dear Dr.Luther Rath,

which have same sub lord will be harmonious to one another.For example if 5th CSL is also the same of 11th Cusp, both 5th & 11th will co-operate with each other. In this case if we judge from 7th (life partner), the same position will obtain - 11th will be 5th to 7th and 5th will be 11th to 7th. Another Astrologer says, the same S/L should not be S/L for different cusps. If 3rd CSL is same for 11th CSL too then brothers both younger and elder will have enimity and misunderstanding. I presume for this 11th should be a bhadhakasthana. . I have a case in hand, where Lagna, 2nd and 8th cusps are same sub; 3 and 9

Regards,

K.S.V.Ramani.

Guest guest

Respected Sirs,

It is written in Astro Secrets & K.P. Part II edited by Sri.K.Subramaniam, s/o. our Guruji in Page no.196. as follows:-

"Abhava sublord and its badhakasthana bhava sublord- if they are the same planet or closely connected of badhakasthana bhava sublord- that bhava matters are very much affected."

with best regards,

Mr.VSN. Murthy, K.P.Astrologer,Sri Datta Sai Ram Astro Centre,#404, Teja Gardens Apartments,Prakashnagar, KURNOOL-518004.Cell:-09449220874; 09293138387;Phone:-08518-324184; 08518-276286.E-mail I.D.:-vsnm_vdl--- On Sun, 15/3/09, Ramani <kadavasalramani wrote:

Ramani <kadavasalramaniRe: same CSL for different cusps. Date: Sunday, 15 March, 2009, 9:26 PM

Dear Dr.Luther Rath,

Regards,

K.S.V.Ramani

-

Luther Rath

@gro ups.com

Respected Ramaniji,

First of all we have to consider which cusps have the same sub lord. Supposing for marriage we consider II, VII and XI house/cusps as very important; and they have the same sub-lord. Yes, one may assume that it is advantageous outwardly/superfici ally. We now have to examine the sub-lord to which houses it signifies. If it signifies VIII besides II or VII or XI, it brings difficulties and obstacles in marriage. If it signifies XII, the native seperates from the partner. If it signifies VI, the partner parts from the native. How is it then, to have the same sub-lord for all the three houses of marriage becomes benificial?

Namaskar.

Dr. Rath

Ramani <kadavasalramani@ gmail.com>@gro ups.comSaturday, March 14, 2009 4:41:04 PMRe: same CSL for different cusps.

Dear Shri Raichurji,

Regards,

Astrologically yours,

K.S.V.Ramani

..-

Raichur-a-r

@gro ups.com

depends on sw used

Dear Dr.Luther Rath,

which have same sub lord will be harmonious to one another.For example if 5th CSL is also the same of 11th Cusp, both 5th & 11th will co-operate with each other. In this case if we judge from 7th (life partner), the same position will obtain - 11th will be 5th to 7th and 5th will be 11th to 7th. Another Astrologer says, the same S/L should not be S/L for different cusps. If 3rd CSL is same for 11th CSL too then brothers both younger and elder will have enimity and misunderstanding. I presume for this 11th should be a bhadhakasthana. . I have a case in hand, where Lagna, 2nd and 8th cusps are same sub; 3 and 9

Regards,

K.S.V.Ramani.

Get rid of Add-Ons in your email ID. Get yourname. Sign up now!

Guest guest

Dear sri Ramaqni garu,

Iam not awaqre of monthly magazine onKP astrology. Will you pl give me the address.

Naidu KPK. P. Naidu,Flat E-1, Prince Aptmts.,Nowroji Road,Maharanipeta,VISAKHAPATNAM 530002.Phone Resi: 0891-2712591.--- On Tue, 17/3/09, satyanarayana murthy <vsnm_vdl wrote:

satyanarayana murthy <vsnm_vdlRe: same CSL for different cusps. Cc: kadavasalramaniDate: Tuesday, 17 March, 2009, 12:02 AM

Respected Sirs,

It is written in Astro Secrets & K.P. Part II edited by Sri.K.Subramaniam, s/o. our Guruji in Page no.196. as follows:-

"Abhava sublord and its badhakasthana bhava sublord- if they are the same planet or closely connected of badhakasthana bhava sublord- that bhava matters are very much affected."

with best regards,

Mr.VSN. Murthy, K.P.Astrologer,Sri Datta Sai Ram Astro Centre,#404, Teja Gardens Apartments,Prakashnagar, KURNOOL-518004.Cell:-09449220874; 09293138387;Phone:-08518- 324184; 08518-276286.E-mail I.D.:-vsnm_vdl@ .co. in--- On Sun, 15/3/09, Ramani <kadavasalramani@ gmail.com> wrote:

Ramani <kadavasalramani@ gmail.com>Re: same CSL for different cusps.@gro ups.comSunday, 15 March, 2009, 9:26 PM

Dear Dr.Luther Rath,

Regards,

K.S.V.Ramani

-

Luther Rath

@gro ups.com

Respected Ramaniji,

Namaskar.

Dr. Rath

Dear Shri Raichurji,

Regards,

Astrologically yours,

K.S.V.Ramani

..-

Raichur-a-r

@gro ups.com

depends on sw used

Dear Dr.Luther Rath,

Regards,

K.S.V.Ramani.

Get rid of Add-Ons in your email ID. Get yourname@rocketmail .com. Sign up now!

Add more friends to your messenger and enjoy! Invite them now.

Guest guest

Dear Sri Naidugaru,

K.P. & Astrology was Annual upto 1989. From May 1990

to December 1994, the magazine was published monthly.

Editor Sri K.Subrmanian, 2nd son of late Guruji K.S. Krishnamurthy, the founder of K.P.System, released from Hariman Publications, Anna Salai. It became again Annual from 1995 onwards and it is still there till date. When it was monthly, excellent articles of 'Sub Lord speaks' by

late Sri K.M. Subramanian was coming serrially and continued even after 1995. I think these articles from monthly magazines have now been published as Book in

3 volumes. You can contact Sri K.Subramanian, Hariman

Publishers, Anna Salai, Chennai 600 002, if necessary.

Regards.

K.S.V.Ramani

-

K. P. Naidu

Wednesday, March 18, 2009 8:57 AM

Dear sri Ramaqni garu,

Iam not awaqre of monthly magazine onKP astrology. Will you pl give me the address.

Naidu KPK. P. Naidu,Flat E-1, Prince Aptmts.,Nowroji Road,Maharanipeta,VISAKHAPATNAM 530002.Phone Resi: 0891-2712591.--- On Tue, 17/3/09, satyanarayana murthy <vsnm_vdl (AT) (DOT) co.in> wrote:

satyanarayana murthy <vsnm_vdl (AT) (DOT) co.in>Re: same CSL for different cusps. Cc: kadavasalramani Date: Tuesday, 17 March, 2009, 12:02 AM

Respected Sirs,

with best regards,

Mr.VSN. Murthy, K.P.Astrologer,Sri Datta Sai Ram Astro Centre,#404, Teja Gardens Apartments,Prakashnagar, KURNOOL-518004.Cell:-09449220874; 09293138387;Phone:-08518- 324184; 08518-276286.E-mail I.D.:-vsnm_vdl@ .co. in--- On Sun, 15/3/09, Ramani <kadavasalramani@ gmail.com> wrote:

Ramani <kadavasalramani@ gmail.com>Re: same CSL for different cusps.@gro ups.comSunday, 15 March, 2009, 9:26 PM

Dear Dr.Luther Rath,

Regards,

K.S.V.Ramani

-

Luther Rath

@gro ups.com

Respected Ramaniji,

Namaskar.

Dr. Rath

Dear Shri Raichurji,

Regards,

Astrologically yours,

K.S.V.Ramani

..-

Raichur-a-r

@gro ups.com

depends on sw used

Dear Dr.Luther Rath,

which have same sub lord will be harmonious to one another.For example if 5th CSL is also the same of 11th Cusp, both 5th & 11th will co-operate with each other. In this case if we judge from 7th (life partner), the same position will obtain - 11th will be 5th to 7th and 5th will be 11th to 7th. Another Astrologer says, the same S/L should not be S/L for different cusps. If 3rd CSL is same for 11th CSL too then brothers both younger and elder will have enimity and misunderstanding. I presume for this 11th should be a bhadhakasthana. . I have a case in hand, where Lagna, 2nd and 8th cusps are same sub; 3 and 9 are same sub, 5 & 11 same sub, 6 and 12 have same sub. It is Aquarious Lagna native. What would be the effect? I seek your clarification please.

Regards,

K.S.V.Ramani.

Guest guest

Thank you sriRamani Garu for your prompt response andkindinformation.

Regards.

Naidu KP

K. P. Naidu,Flat E-1, Prince Aptmts.,Nowroji Road,Maharanipeta,VISAKHAPATNAM 530002.Phone Resi: 0891-2712591.--- On Wed, 18/3/09, Ramani <kadavasalramani wrote:

Ramani <kadavasalramaniRe: same CSL for different cusps. Date: Wednesday, 18 March, 2009, 6:58 PM

Dear Sri Naidugaru,

K.P. & Astrology was Annual upto 1989. From May 1990

to December 1994, the magazine was published monthly.

Editor Sri K.Subrmanian, 2nd son of late Guruji K.S. Krishnamurthy, the founder of K.P.System, released from Hariman Publications, Anna Salai. It became again Annual from 1995 onwards and it is still there till date. When it was monthly, excellent articles of 'Sub Lord speaks' by

late Sri K.M. Subramanian was coming serrially and continued even after 1995. I think these articles from monthly magazines have now been published as Book in

3 volumes. You can contact Sri K.Subramanian, Hariman

Publishers, Anna Salai, Chennai 600 002, if necessary.

Regards.

K.S.V.Ramani

-

K. P. Naidu

@gro ups.com

Wednesday, March 18, 2009 8:57 AM

Dear sri Ramaqni garu,

Naidu KPK. P. Naidu,Flat E-1, Prince Aptmts.,Nowroji Road,Maharanipeta,VISAKHAPATNAM 530002.Phone Resi: 0891-2712591.--- On Tue, 17/3/09, satyanarayana murthy <vsnm_vdl (AT) (DOT) co.in> wrote:

satyanarayana murthy <vsnm_vdl (AT) (DOT) co.in>Re: same CSL for different cusps.@gro ups.comCc: kadavasalramani@ gmail.comTuesday, 17 March, 2009, 12:02 AM

Respected Sirs,

with best regards,

Dear Dr.Luther Rath,

Regards,

K.S.V.Ramani

-

Luther Rath

@gro ups.com

Respected Ramaniji,

Namaskar.

Dr. Rath

Dear Shri Raichurji,

Regards,

Astrologically yours,

K.S.V.Ramani

..-

Raichur-a-r

@gro ups.com

depends on sw used

Dear Dr.Luther Rath,

Regards,

K.S.V.Ramani.