IndiaDivine.org

Fw: Need help related to marriage of my brother -query of 2007

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Respected Gurujis..

I had posted my query regarding marriage of my brother on 13-june-2007 i received a prompt answer for the same. As per your prediction my brother would get married before oct 2007 but unfortunately this prediction didn't come true till date inspite of our hard search we couldn't find a match. We are very desparate now. He is our only brother. he smart goodlooking, highly educated, well mannered, religious, highly-paid on a managerial post. Please spare your valuable time to look into this matter and guide us.

Rajnil's birthdate is 30 may 1974 time 23.08 place - jogeshwari - bombay

Egarly waiting for your reply.

Thanking in advance.

regards,

Revati K Suhas--- On Thu, 14/6/07, Raichur-a-r <raichurar wrote:

Raichur-a-r <raichurarRe: Need help related to marriage of my brother"revu kangutkar" <revati999Thursday, 14 June, 2007, 1:50 PM

His Natal chart indicates that he will be married or his marriage will be fixed before end of OCT 2007. The dek\lay is seen as a break-up of a Love affair.

Good Luckrevu kangutkar <revati999 wrote:

Respected Gurujis..

My Brother is highly qualified, good looking, well-cultured guy. we are looking for a good match for her. But after trying very hard his marriage is unable to get fixed. He has completed his 33. we are really too much worried for him.. can anybody tell us when he will get married and what is the reason for delays..

His DOB is 30th may 1974

Birth timing : 11.08

Place : Mumbai/Jogeshwari

He has given a KP number 156

Once again requesting u to find out the solution.... Egarly waiting for your reply..

Regards

Revati K

Revati K Suhas

Get the free toolbar and rest assured with the added security of spyware protection. Good Luck Raichur A R Bombay Tel 2506 2609

Now that's room service! Choose from over 150,000 hotels in 45,000 destinations on Travel to find your fit.

Add more friends to your messenger and enjoy! Invite them now.