IndiaDivine.org

how to interpret a horary chart?

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Hello KP members, I would like to ask a question and it is on how to interpret a

Horary chart.

When we generate KP charts (South Indian view) there are 3 fields, the complete

chart which contains the planets and houses, and 2 other fields the second being

the planetary positions then last one being house positions.

Can someone explain how to interpret the chart?

Thanks,

J.

Guest guest

Dear jai ji,What u have asked is not a simple matter to explain thru a mail !Please read Sixth Reader "Horary Astrology" by Shri KSKRegardssunaparanthajai_125 <bhm Sent: Sunday, March 15, 2009 12:17:13 PM how

to interpret a horary chart?

Hello KP members, I would like to ask a question and it is on how to interpret a Horary chart.

When we generate KP charts (South Indian view) there are 3 fields, the complete chart which contains the planets and houses, and 2 other fields the second being the planetary positions then last one being house positions.

Can someone explain how to interpret the chart?

Thanks,

J.

Guest guest

Dear Jai,

Please overlook the KP Charts whether South Indian or otherwise. The charts do not indicate the exact position of the cusps and the planets degreewise which is very essencial for study of the chart. What you are to do is, erect a chart in KP style. Then enter the cusps according to the Horary number. These are fixed for the location of your place of judjment. Next, Find out the planetary position at the exact time of judjment and enter them in your chart prepared by you degreewise. Now you shall be clear which planet lies in which sign as well as in which house. Now it shall be easier for you to go for interpritation. Hope I am clear.

Dr. Rath

jai_125 <bhm Sent: Sunday, March 15, 2009 12:17:13 PM how to interpret a horary chart?

Hello KP members, I would like to ask a question and it is on how to interpret a Horary chart.When we generate KP charts (South Indian view) there are 3 fields, the complete chart which contains the planets and houses, and 2 other fields the second being the planetary positions then last one being house positions.Can someone explain how to interpret the chart?Thanks,J..

Guest guest

best take a personal lessons from a good teacher of KP or a school

raichur anant

--- On Sun, 15/3/09, jai_125 <bhm wrote:

> jai_125 <bhm

> how to interpret a horary chart?

>

> Sunday, 15 March, 2009, 12:17 PM

> Hello KP members, I would like to ask

> a question and it is on how to interpret a Horary chart.

>

> When we generate KP charts (South Indian view) there are 3

> fields, the complete chart which contains the planets and

> houses, and 2 other fields the second being the planetary

> positions then last one being house positions.

>

> Can someone explain how to interpret the chart?

>

> Thanks,

> J.

>

>

>

> ---

>

>

>     -fullfeatured

>

>

>

Unlimited freedom, unlimited storage. Get it now, on

http://help./l/in//mail/mail/tools/tools-08.html/

Guest guest

hi thanks for the response, do you know of any in pune?

thanks,

J

, Raichur-a-r <raichurar wrote:

>

>

> best take a personal lessons from a good teacher of KP or a school

> raichur anant

>

>

> --- On Sun, 15/3/09, jai_125 <bhm wrote:

>

> > jai_125 <bhm

> > how to interpret a horary chart?

> >

> > Sunday, 15 March, 2009, 12:17 PM

> > Hello KP members, I would like to ask

> > a question and it is on how to interpret a Horary chart.

> >

> > When we generate KP charts (South Indian view) there are 3

> > fields, the complete chart which contains the planets and

> > houses, and 2 other fields the second being the planetary

> > positions then last one being house positions.

> >

> > Can someone explain how to interpret the chart?

> >

> > Thanks,

> > J.

> >

> >

> >

> > ---

> >

> >

> > -fullfeatured

> >

> >

> >

>

>

> Unlimited freedom, unlimited storage. Get it now, on

http://help./l/in//mail/mail/tools/tools-08.html/

>

Guest guest

Hi Dr Rath, I am using KP astro to generate the charts, the key point to note is

that we use " the complete chart " that contains the cuspal points along with

planetary positions.

Now that we have that clarified what is the next sequence of step to take?

Thanks,

J.

, Luther Rath <rathluther wrote:

>

> Dear Jai,

> Please overlook the KP Charts whether South Indian or otherwise.. The charts

do not indicate the exact position of the cusps and the planets degreewise which

is very essencial for study of the chart. What you are to do is, erect a chart

in KP style. Then enter the cusps according to the Horary number. These are

fixed for the location of your place of judjment. Next, Find out the planetary

position at the exact time of judjment and enter them in your chart prepared by

you degreewise. Now you shall be clear which planet lies in which sign as well

as in which house. Now it shall be easier for you to go for interpritation. Hope

I am clear.

> Dr. Rath

>

>

>

>

> ________________________________

> jai_125 <bhm

>

> Sunday, March 15, 2009 12:17:13 PM

> how to interpret a horary chart?

>

>

> Hello KP members, I would like to ask a question and it is on how to interpret

a Horary chart.

>

> When we generate KP charts (South Indian view) there are 3 fields, the

complete chart which contains the planets and houses, and 2 other fields the

second being the planetary positions then last one being house positions.

>

> Can someone explain how to interpret the chart?

>

> Thanks,

> J.

>

Guest guest

Dear Jai,

Next make tables for the Sign lord, Star lord and sublord of all the 12 cusps. Make also a table of the Sign Lord, Star lord and Sub-lord of the points where each planet is posited. It will be easier for reference.

Note down the dasa balance at the time of birth. Note down the major dasa periods that are to be experienced in future. You may also note down the bhukti periods in the mahadasa currently running. You may still sub devide to antara and prana if so much detail is necessary. Then only begins your predictive part.

Regards.

Dr. Rath

jai_125 <bhm Sent: Thursday, March 19, 2009 1:44:37 PM Re: how to interpret a horary chart?

Hi Dr Rath, I am using KP astro to generate the charts, the key point to note is that we use "the complete chart" that contains the cuspal points along with planetary positions.Now that we have that clarified what is the next sequence of step to take?Thanks,J.@gro ups.com, Luther Rath <rathluther@ ...> wrote:>> Dear Jai,> Please overlook the KP Charts whether South Indian or otherwise.. The charts do not indicate the exact position of the cusps and the planets degreewise which is very essencial for study of the chart. What you are to do is, erect a chart in KP style. Then enter the cusps according to the Horary number. These are fixed for the location of your place of judjment. Next, Find out the planetary position at the exact time of judjment and enter

them in your chart prepared by you degreewise. Now you shall be clear which planet lies in which sign as well as in which house. Now it shall be easier for you to go for interpritation. Hope I am clear.> Dr. Rath> > > > > ____________ _________ _________ __> jai_125 <bhm> @gro ups.com> Sunday, March 15, 2009 12:17:13 PM> how to interpret a horary chart?> > > Hello KP members, I would like to ask a question and it is on how to interpret a Horary chart.> > When we generate KP charts (South Indian view) there are 3 fields, the complete chart which contains the planets and houses, and 2 other fields the second being the planetary positions then last one being house

positions.> > Can someone explain how to interpret the chart?> > Thanks,> J.>

Guest guest

hi dr rath, KP astro does everything once the chart is generated. I am sure

you'll follow up with the interpretation steps for a KP chart.

thanks,

J.

>

> Dear Jai,

> Next make tables for the Sign lord, Star lord and sublord of all the 12 cusps.

Make also a table of the Sign Lord, Star lord and Sub-lord of the points where

each planet is posited. It will be easier for reference..

> Note down the dasa balance at the time of birth. Note down the major dasa

periods that are to be experienced in future. You may also note down the bhukti

periods in the mahadasa currently running. You may still sub devide to antara

and prana if so much detail is necessary. Then only begins your predictive part.

> Regards.

> Dr. Rath

>

>

>

>

> jai_125 <bhm

>

> Thursday, March 19, 2009 1:44:37 PM

> Re: how to interpret a horary chart?

>

>

> Hi Dr Rath, I am using KP astro to generate the charts, the key point to note

is that we use " the complete chart " that contains the cuspal points along with

planetary positions.

>

> Now that we have that clarified what is the next sequence of step to take?

>

> Thanks,

> J.

>

> @gro ups.com, Luther Rath <rathluther@ ...> wrote:

> >

> > Dear Jai,

> > Please overlook the KP Charts whether South Indian or otherwise.. The charts

do not indicate the exact position of the cusps and the planets degreewise which

is very essencial for study of the chart. What you are to do is, erect a chart

in KP style. Then enter the cusps according to the Horary number. These are

fixed for the location of your place of judjment. Next, Find out the planetary

position at the exact time of judjment and enter them in your chart prepared by

you degreewise. Now you shall be clear which planet lies in which sign as well

as in which house. Now it shall be easier for you to go for interpritation. Hope

I am clear.

> > Dr. Rath

> >

> >

> >

> >

> > ____________ _________ _________ __

> > jai_125 <bhm@>

> > @gro ups.com

> > Sunday, March 15, 2009 12:17:13 PM

> > how to interpret a horary chart?

> >

> >

> > Hello KP members, I would like to ask a question and it is on how to

interpret a Horary chart.

> >

> > When we generate KP charts (South Indian view) there are 3 fields, the

> >

> > Can someone explain how to interpret the chart?

> >

> > Thanks,

> > J..

> >

>

Guest guest

Thanks Dear Jai for your kind information. I don't have KP astro. I use only Jagannath Hora.

Dr. Rath

jai_125 <bhm Sent: Friday, March 20, 2009 9:43:48 PM Re: how to interpret a horary chart?

hi dr rath, KP astro does everything once the chart is generated. I am sure you'll follow up with the interpretation steps for a KP chart.thanks,J.@gro ups.com, Luther Rath <rathluther@ ...> wrote:>> Dear Jai,> Next make tables for the Sign lord, Star lord and sublord of all the 12 cusps. Make also a table of the Sign Lord, Star lord and Sub-lord of the points where each planet is posited. It will be easier for reference..> Note down the dasa balance at the time of birth. Note down the major dasa periods that are to be experienced in future. You may also note down the bhukti periods in the mahadasa currently running. You may still sub devide to antara and prana if so much detail is necessary. Then only begins your predictive part.> Regards.>

Dr. Rath> > > > > ____________ _________ _________ __> jai_125 <bhm> @. ..> Thursday, March 19, 2009 1:44:37 PM> Re: how to interpret a horary chart?> > > Hi Dr Rath, I am using KP astro to generate the charts, the key point to note is that we use "the complete chart" that contains the cuspal points along with planetary positions.> > Now that we have that clarified what is the next sequence of step to take?> > Thanks,> J.> > @gro ups.com, Luther Rath <rathluther@ ...> wrote:> >> > Dear Jai,> > Please overlook the KP Charts whether South Indian or otherwise.. The charts do not indicate the exact position of the cusps and the planets degreewise which is very

essencial for study of the chart. What you are to do is, erect a chart in KP style. Then enter the cusps according to the Horary number. These are fixed for the location of your place of judjment. Next, Find out the planetary position at the exact time of judjment and enter them in your chart prepared by you degreewise. Now you shall be clear which planet lies in which sign as well as in which house. Now it shall be easier for you to go for interpritation. Hope I am clear.> > Dr. Rath> > > > > > > > > > ____________ _________ _________ __> > jai_125 <bhm@>> > @gro ups.com> > Sunday, March 15, 2009 12:17:13 PM> > how to interpret a horary chart?> > > > > > Hello KP members, I would like to ask a question and it is on how to interpret a Horary chart.> >

> > When we generate KP charts (South Indian view) there are 3 fields, the complete chart which contains the planets and houses, and 2 other fields the second being the planetary positions then last one being house positions.> > > > Can someone explain how to interpret the chart?> > > > Thanks,> > J..> >>

Guest guest

Hello Dr Rath, but using a KP chart generated by any software, what are the

steps to take to start the prediction/analysis?

Thanks,

J.

>

> Thanks Dear Jai for your kind information. I don't have KP astro. I use only

Jagannath Hora.

> Dr. Rath

>

>

>

>

> jai_125 <bhm

>

> Friday, March 20, 2009 9:43:48 PM

>

>

> hi dr rath, KP astro does everything once the chart is generated. I am sure

you'll follow up with the interpretation steps for a KP chart.

>

> thanks,

> J.

>

> @gro ups.com, Luther Rath <rathluther@ ...> wrote:

> >

> > Dear Jai,

> > Next make tables for the Sign lord, Star lord and sublord of all the 12

cusps. Make also a table of the Sign Lord, Star lord and Sub-lord of the points

where each planet is posited. It will be easier for reference..

> > Note down the dasa balance at the time of birth. Note down the major dasa

periods that are to be experienced in future. You may also note down the bhukti

periods in the mahadasa currently running. You may still sub devide to antara

and prana if so much detail is necessary. Then only begins your predictive part.

> > Regards.

> > Dr. Rath

> >

> >

> >

> >

> > ____________ _________ _________ __

> > jai_125 <bhm@>

> > @ ..

> > Thursday, March 19, 2009 1:44:37 PM

> > Re: how to interpret a horary chart?

> >

> >

> > Hi Dr Rath, I am using KP astro to generate the charts, the key point to

note is that we use " the complete chart " that contains the cuspal points along

with planetary positions.

> >

> > Now that we have that clarified what is the next sequence of step to take?

> >

> > Thanks,

> > J.

> >

> > @gro ups.com, Luther Rath <rathluther@ ...> wrote:

> > >

> > > Dear Jai,

> > > Please overlook the KP Charts whether South Indian or otherwise.. The

charts do not indicate the exact position of the cusps and the planets

degreewise which is very essencial for study of the chart. What you are to do

is, erect a chart in KP style. Then enter the cusps according to the Horary

number. These are fixed for the location of your place of judjment. Next, Find

out the planetary position at the exact time of judjment and enter them in your

chart prepared by you degreewise. Now you shall be clear which planet lies in

which sign as well as in which house. Now it shall be easier for you to go for

interpritation. Hope I am clear.

> > > Dr. Rath

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > > ____________ _________ _________ __

> > > jai_125 <bhm@>

> > > @gro ups.com

> > > Sunday, March 15, 2009 12:17:13 PM

> > > how to interpret a horary chart?

> > >

> > >

> > > Hello KP members, I would like to ask a question and it is on how to

interpret a Horary chart.

> > >

> > > When we generate KP charts (South Indian view) there are 3 fields, the

> > >

> > > Can someone explain how to interpret the chart?

> > >

> > > Thanks,

> > > J..

> > >

> >

>

Guest guest

dear dr Rath

you can get a free version of KP s.w. drom the files section. Try it.

raichur anant --- On Sat, 21/3/09, Luther Rath <rathluther wrote:

Luther Rath <rathlutherRe: Re: how to interpret a horary chart? Date: Saturday, 21 March, 2009, 6:54 PM

Thanks Dear Jai for your kind information. I don't have KP astro. I use only Jagannath Hora.

Dr. Rath

jai_125 <bhm Sent: Friday, March 20, 2009 9:43:48 PM Re: how to interpret a horary chart?

hi dr rath, KP astro does everything once the chart is generated. I am sure you'll follow up with the interpretation steps for a KP chart.thanks,J.@gro ups.com, Luther Rath <rathluther@ ...> wrote:>> Dear Jai,> Next make tables for the Sign lord, Star lord and sublord of all the 12 cusps. Make also a table of the Sign Lord, Star lord and Sub-lord of the points where each planet is posited. It will be easier for reference..> Note down the dasa balance at the time of birth. Note down the major dasa periods that are to be experienced in future. You may also note down the bhukti periods in the mahadasa currently running. You may still sub devide to antara and prana if so much detail is necessary. Then only begins your

predictive part.> Regards.> Dr. Rath> > > > > ____________ _________ _________ __> jai_125 <bhm> @. ..> Thursday, March 19, 2009 1:44:37 PM> Re: how to interpret a horary chart?> > > Hi Dr Rath, I am using KP astro to generate the charts, the key point to note is that we use "the complete chart" that contains the cuspal points along with planetary positions.> > Now that we have that clarified what is the next sequence of step to take?> > Thanks,> J.> > @gro ups.com, Luther Rath <rathluther@ ...> wrote:> >> > Dear Jai,> > Please overlook the KP Charts whether South Indian or otherwise.. The charts do not indicate the exact position of the

cusps and the planets degreewise which is very essencial for study of the chart. What you are to do is, erect a chart in KP style. Then enter the cusps according to the Horary number. These are fixed for the location of your place of judjment. Next, Find out the planetary position at the exact time of judjment and enter them in your chart prepared by you degreewise. Now you shall be clear which planet lies in which sign as well as in which house.. Now it shall be easier for you to go for interpritation. Hope I am clear.> > Dr. Rath> > > > > > > > > > ____________ _________ _________ __> > jai_125 <bhm@>> > @gro ups.com> > Sunday, March 15, 2009 12:17:13 PM> > how to interpret a horary chart?> > > > > > Hello KP members, I would like to ask a question and it is on how

to interpret a Horary chart.> > > > When we generate KP charts (South Indian view) there are 3 fields, the complete chart which contains the planets and houses, and 2 other fields the second being the planetary positions then last one being house positions.> > > > Can someone explain how to interpret the chart?> > > > Thanks,> > J..> >>

Add more friends to your messenger and enjoy! Invite them now.

Guest guest

Dear Jai,

After the chart is generated, one has to determine which houses are concerned with the particular issue to be investigated for. Supposing for marriage, we consider II, VII and XI. VII is the primary house. So the first step should be to examine the Sub-lord of VII cusp. The sub-lord should signify II, VII an/or XI, perhaps house VIII as well. It should not signify the negating houses i.e. Ascendant, VI and X. Then only the mater comes through in life. Suppose for profession, one has to consider II, VI and X, perhaps XI as well. The primary house is X.. So the X cusp sub-lord should signify these houses and should not signify the negating houses. Well this is in general. Every chart is a riddle for any astrologer. Common sense, and intution have role in predicting. You must be noting a lot of debate on different issues in the forum. One has to be very cautious before offering a prediction to any customer. A long practice is essencial before that.

Dr. Rath

jai_125 <bhm Sent: Sunday, March 22, 2009 1:48:07 PM Re: how to interpret a horary chart?

Hello Dr Rath, but using a KP chart generated by any software, what are the steps to take to start the prediction/analysis ?Thanks,J.@gro ups.com, Luther Rath <rathluther@ ...> wrote:>> Thanks Dear Jai for your kind information. I don't have KP astro. I use only Jagannath Hora.> Dr. Rath> > > > > ____________ _________ _________ __> jai_125 <bhm> @gro ups.com> Friday, March 20, 2009 9:43:48 PM> Re: how to interpret a horary chart?> > > hi dr rath, KP astro does everything once the chart is

generated. I am sure you'll follow up with the interpretation steps for a KP chart.> > thanks,> J.> > @gro ups.com, Luther Rath <rathluther@ ...> wrote:> >> > Dear Jai,> > Next make tables for the Sign lord, Star lord and sublord of all the 12 cusps. Make also a table of the Sign Lord, Star lord and Sub-lord of the points where each planet is posited. It will be easier for reference..> > Note down the dasa balance at the time of birth. Note down the major dasa periods that are to be experienced in future. You may also note down the bhukti periods in the mahadasa currently running. You may still sub devide to antara and prana if so much detail is necessary. Then only begins your predictive part.> > Regards.> > Dr. Rath> > > > > > > > > >

____________ _________ _________ __> > jai_125 <bhm@>> > @ ..> > Thursday, March 19, 2009 1:44:37 PM> > Re: how to interpret a horary chart?> > > > > > Hi Dr Rath, I am using KP astro to generate the charts, the key point to note is that we use "the complete chart" that contains the cuspal points along with planetary positions.> > > > Now that we have that clarified what is the next sequence of step to take?> > > > Thanks,> > J.> > > > @gro ups.com, Luther Rath <rathluther@ ...> wrote:> > >> > > Dear Jai,> > > Please overlook the KP Charts whether South Indian or otherwise.. The charts do not indicate the exact position of the cusps and the planets degreewise which is very essencial for study of

the chart. What you are to do is, erect a chart in KP style. Then enter the cusps according to the Horary number. These are fixed for the location of your place of judjment. Next, Find out the planetary position at the exact time of judjment and enter them in your chart prepared by you degreewise. Now you shall be clear which planet lies in which sign as well as in which house. Now it shall be easier for you to go for interpritation. Hope I am clear.> > > Dr. Rath> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > ____________ _________ _________ __> > > jai_125 <bhm@>> > > @gro ups.com> > > Sunday, March 15, 2009 12:17:13 PM> > > how to interpret a horary chart?> > > > > > > > > Hello KP members, I would like to ask a question and it is on how to

interpret a Horary chart.> > > > > > When we generate KP charts (South Indian view) there are 3 fields, the complete chart which contains the planets and houses, and 2 other fields the second being the planetary positions then last one being house positions.> > > > > > Can someone explain how to interpret the chart?> > > > > > Thanks,> > > J..> > >> >>

Guest guest

take lessons from a learned kpastologer

raichur anant

--- On Sun, 22/3/09, jai_125 <bhm wrote:

> jai_125 <bhm

>

> Sunday, 22 March, 2009, 1:48 PM

> Hello Dr Rath, but using a KP chart

> generated by any software, what are the steps to take to

> start the prediction/analysis?

>

> Thanks,

> J.

>

> ,

> Luther Rath <rathluther wrote:

> >

> > Thanks Dear Jai for your kind information. I don't

> have KP astro. I use only Jagannath Hora.

> > Dr. Rath

> >

> >

> >

> >

> > ________________________________

> > jai_125 <bhm

> >

> > Friday, March 20, 2009 9:43:48 PM

> > Re: how to interpret a horary

> chart?

> >

> >

> > hi dr rath, KP astro does everything once the chart is

> generated. I am sure you'll follow up with the

> interpretation steps for a KP chart.

> >

> > thanks,

> > J.

> >

> > @gro ups.com, Luther Rath

> <rathluther@ ...> wrote:

> > >

> > > Dear Jai,

> > > Next make tables for the Sign lord, Star lord and

> sublord of all the 12 cusps. Make also a table of the Sign

> Lord, Star lord and Sub-lord of the points where each planet

> is posited. It will be easier for reference..

> > > Note down the dasa balance at the time of birth.

> Note down the major dasa periods that are to be experienced

> in future. You may also note down the bhukti periods in the

> mahadasa currently running. You may still sub devide to

> antara and prana if so much detail is necessary. Then only

> begins your predictive part.

> > > Regards.

> > > Dr. Rath

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > > ____________ _________ _________ __

> > > jai_125 <bhm@>

> > > @ ..

> > > Thursday, March 19, 2009 1:44:37 PM

> > > Re: how to interpret a

> horary chart?

> > >

> > >

> > > Hi Dr Rath, I am using KP astro to generate the

> charts, the key point to note is that we use " the complete

> chart " that contains the cuspal points along with planetary

> positions.

> > >

> > > Now that we have that clarified what is the next

> sequence of step to take?

> > >

> > > Thanks,

> > > J.

> > >

> > > @gro ups.com, Luther Rath

> <rathluther@ ...> wrote:

> > > >

> > > > Dear Jai,

> > > > Please overlook the KP Charts whether South

> Indian or otherwise.. The charts do not indicate the exact

> position of the cusps and the planets degreewise which is

> very essencial for study of the chart. What you are to do

> is, erect a chart in KP style. Then enter the cusps

> according to the Horary number. These are fixed for the

> location of your place of judjment. Next, Find out the

> planetary position at the exact time of judjment and enter

> them in your chart prepared by you degreewise. Now you shall

> be clear which planet lies in which sign as well as in which

> house. Now it shall be easier for you to go for

> interpritation. Hope I am clear.

> > > > Dr. Rath

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > > ____________ _________ _________ __

> > > > jai_125 <bhm@>

> > > > @gro ups.com

> > > > Sunday, March 15, 2009 12:17:13 PM

> > > > how to interpret a

> horary chart?

> > > >

> > > >

> > > > Hello KP members, I would like to ask a

> question and it is on how to interpret a Horary chart.

> > > >

> > > > When we generate KP charts (South Indian

> view) there are 3 fields, the complete chart which contains

> the planets and houses, and 2 other fields the second being

> the planetary positions then last one being house

> positions.

> > > >

> > > > Can someone explain how to interpret the

> chart?

> > > >

> > > > Thanks,

> > > > J..

> > > >

> > >

> >

>

>

>

>

> ---

>

>

>     -fullfeatured

>

>

>

Add more friends to your messenger and enjoy! Go to

http://messenger./invite/

Guest guest

Dear Dr. Rath,

Thye cusps you mentioned, do they change according to Northern or Southern Hemisphere. The cusps given by any SW for Horary Number, when the coordinates are given for Southern Hemisphere, do they give correct cusps?

KalvalaRao--- On Thu, 19/3/09, Luther Rath <rathluther wrote:

Luther Rath <rathlutherRe: Re: how to interpret a horary chart? Date: Thursday, 19 March, 2009, 8:04 PM

Dear Jai,

Next make tables for the Sign lord, Star lord and sublord of all the 12 cusps. Make also a table of the Sign Lord, Star lord and Sub-lord of the points where each planet is posited. It will be easier for reference.

Note down the dasa balance at the time of birth. Note down the major dasa periods that are to be experienced in future. You may also note down the bhukti periods in the mahadasa currently running. You may still sub devide to antara and prana if so much detail is necessary. Then only begins your predictive part.

Regards.

Dr. Rath

jai_125 <bhm (AT) safe-mail (DOT) net>@gro ups.comThursday, March 19, 2009 1:44:37 PM Re: how to interpret a horary chart?

Hi Dr Rath, I am using KP astro to generate the charts, the key point to note is that we use "the complete chart" that contains the cuspal points along with planetary positions.Now that we have that clarified what is the next sequence of step to take?Thanks,J.@gro ups.com, Luther Rath <rathluther@ ...> wrote:>> Dear Jai,> Please overlook the KP Charts whether South Indian or otherwise.. The charts do not indicate the exact position of the cusps and the planets degreewise which is very essencial for study of the chart. What you are to do is, erect a chart in KP style.. Then enter the cusps according to the Horary number. These are fixed for the location of your place of judjment. Next, Find out the planetary position

at the exact time of judjment and enter them in your chart prepared by you degreewise. Now you shall be clear which planet lies in which sign as well as in which house. Now it shall be easier for you to go for interpritation.. Hope I am clear.> Dr. Rath> > > > > ____________ _________ _________ __> jai_125 <bhm> @gro ups.com> Sunday, March 15, 2009 12:17:13 PM> how to interpret a horary chart?> > > Hello KP members, I would like to ask a question and it is on how to interpret a Horary chart.> > When we generate KP charts (South Indian view) there are 3 fields, the complete chart which contains the planets and houses, and 2 other

fields the second being the planetary positions then last one being house positions.> > Can someone explain how to interpret the chart?> > Thanks,> J.>

Guest guest

Dear Sir,

Only the Ascendant will remain same for all places in horary. Other cusps will change with every place . Change of latitude and longitude, south or north or east or west will change the cusps.

Dr. Rath.

Ramanuja Rao Kalvala <kalvalarao Sent: Tuesday, March 24, 2009 8:38:34 PMRe: Re: how to interpret a horary chart?

Dear Dr. Rath,

Thye cusps you mentioned, do they change according to Northern or Southern Hemisphere. The cusps given by any SW for Horary Number, when the coordinates are given for Southern Hemisphere, do they give correct cusps?

KalvalaRao--- On Thu, 19/3/09, Luther Rath <rathluther > wrote:

Luther Rath <rathluther >Re: Re: how to interpret a horary chart?@gro ups.comThursday, 19 March, 2009, 8:04 PM

Dear Jai,

Regards.

Dr. Rath

jai_125 <bhm (AT) safe-mail (DOT) net>@gro ups.comThursday, March 19, 2009 1:44:37 PM Re: how to interpret a horary chart?

Hi Dr Rath, I am using KP astro to generate the charts, the key point to note is that we use "the complete chart" that contains the cuspal points along with planetary positions.Now that we have that clarified what is the next sequence of step to take?Thanks,J.@gro ups.com, Luther Rath <rathluther@ ...> wrote:>> Dear Jai,> Please overlook the KP Charts whether South Indian or otherwise.. The charts do not indicate the exact position of the cusps and the planets degreewise which is very essencial for study of the chart. What you are to do is, erect a chart in KP style... Then enter the cusps according to the Horary number. These are fixed for the location of your place of judjment. Next, Find out the planetary position at the exact time of judjment and enter them

in your chart prepared by you degreewise. Now you shall be clear which planet lies in which sign as well as in which house. Now it shall be easier for you to go for interpritation. . Hope I am clear.> Dr. Rath> > > > > ____________ _________ _________ __> jai_125 <bhm> @gro ups.com> Sunday, March 15, 2009 12:17:13 PM> how to interpret a horary chart?> > > Hello KP members, I would like to ask a question and it is on how to interpret a Horary chart.> > When we generate KP charts (South Indian view) there are 3 fields, the complete chart which contains the planets and houses, and 2 other fields the second being the planetary positions then last one being house

positions.> > Can someone explain how to interpret the chart?> > Thanks,> J.>