New advance free KP Astro software - Update Release

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Respected members,

My heartfelt thanks to all of you, for supporting the New KP Advance Astro

Helper.

During past one month, I have recived numerous emails (more than 250),

appreciating the software(and some healthy criticism).

I am thankful to all of you for giving very good suggestions for improvement in

the program. Though, the wishlist was long and kept me busy the whole month

besides replying to so many of you personally which took a lot of my time, it

gave me immence satisfaction and a sense of pride.

I am Happy to inform you that the next Upgrade version 6.5 has now been uploaded

on the same net folder i.e. http://tinyurl/KPAstro/

It is probably the only astrology software which is based on WYSIWYG technology

(What You See Is What You Get). The user gets the print out what he/ she sees on

the screen. Since the size of paper is longer than the screen height, you need

to scroll down.

I am specially thankful to Sri Sai Sridhar, Ms Shweta M, S. Kannan, Kanagasabai

B., sri TW and Sri R. Dhanabalan for offering valuable feedback/ suggestions. I

have now gone throgh the algoritms used by Swiss Eph. and , I have now

incorporated Swiss ephemeries for most of of calculations replacing my own

code(which was more than 15 years old). I have kept my original KP ayanamsa,

which was more accurate, moreover Swiss Eph. have not coded these algorithms

themselves (refer my posting

/message/23691/ ).

Summary of Changes in new version are as follows:

- Addition of 2 new Horoscope Styles

- South Indian chart with Transit

- South Indian chart with Navamsa (for traditional system)

- Re-arranged Menu system

- New more detailed Calculation option sceern

- inclusion of KPNA

- modification of User defined Ayanamsa

- Outer planets now optional in significators

- Option for location in Transit Chart

- Geocentric latitude made optional

- New 'Saved charts' screen

- Revised Transit chart options (with details)

- Improved display for Planets & Cusps (Combined)

- Improved display for Significators (Combined)

- In Chart menu South Indian Navamsa included

- Details of Natal as well as Transit Ruling Planets given in main screen

- Sidereal time, Transit ayanmsa displayed in main sceen

And many minor modifications to improve functionality.

Althogh 'Help' has not been revised due to paucity of time, the users are

advised to make use of it through 'Help' menu or pressing 'F1' key for conext

sensitive help, which has been provided at many places, particularly in the

'Event Finder'

I request all the members to kindly offer their suggestions as there is always

scope for improvements in the software. I shall be trying to integrate a Places

Database for Asia Region (Indian sub-continent) comprising of more than

1,49,000 places although it may increse the size of software to its double.

I once again thank all the Learned Astrologers, scholars and truth seekers for

giving excellant suggestions to make the program more useful and hope to recieve

similar support for larger benefit of KP Community. I am als thankful to the

Convener and moderators of the K_P_System for making this

oppertunity available to all of us.

With warm regards and wishes for Happy New Year (Chaitra)

Amitabh

+91-9906908910

, " Amitabh " <amitabhsoft wrote:

>

> Respected and learned members,

>

> The KP Astro is an advance astrology program for followers of KP

> System, which has taken many years to evolve. This has many advance

> features like Event Finder, Chart/ Birth time adjustment and

> Transit,

> besides KP significators. The program is being released free in

> public

> domain for the benefit of astrologer community. This site does not

> allow files greater than 5 MB as such I was unable to upload it in

> the

> file section.

>

> I realised that it will be more convenient to upload the software on

> the net from where everyone shall be able to download freely. You

> may

> download the software from following net folder:

>

> http://tinyurl.com/KPAstro/

>

> Valuable suggestions and feedback from the learned astrologers are

> most welcome for further improvement in it.

>

> Regards

> Amitabh

>

>

Guest guest

Dear Learned Members

Sorry for incorrect net folder address in the post for downloading the update. The correct address if as follows:

http://tinyurl.com/ KPAstro/

Inconvenience is highy regretted.

Regards

Amitabh--- On Mon, 3/16/09, Amitabh <amitabhsoft wrote:

Amitabh <amitabhsoft Re: New advance free KP Astro software - Update Release Received: Monday, March 16, 2009, 1:38 AM

Respected members,My heartfelt thanks to all of you, for supporting the New KP Advance Astro Helper.During past one month, I have recived numerous emails (more than 250), appreciating the software(and some healthy criticism). I am thankful to all of you for giving very good suggestions for improvement in the program. Though, the wishlist was long and kept me busy the whole month besides replying to so many of you personally which took a lot of my time, it gave me immence satisfaction and a sense of pride.I am Happy to inform you that the next Upgrade version 6.5 has now been uploaded on the same net folder i.e. http://tinyurl/ KPAstro/ It is probably the only astrology software which is based on WYSIWYG technology (What You See Is What You Get). The user gets the print out what he/ she sees on the screen. Since the size of paper is longer than the screen

height, you need to scroll down. I am specially thankful to Sri Sai Sridhar, Ms Shweta M, S. Kannan, Kanagasabai B., sri TW and Sri R. Dhanabalan for offering valuable feedback/ suggestions. I have now gone throgh the algoritms used by Swiss Eph. and , I have now incorporated Swiss ephemeries for most of of calculations replacing my own code(which was more than 15 years old). I have kept my original KP ayanamsa, which was more accurate, moreover Swiss Eph. have not coded these algorithms themselves (refer my posting http://groups. / group/k_p_ system/message/ 23691/ ). Summary of Changes in new version are as follows:- Addition of 2 new Horoscope Styles- South Indian chart with Transit- South Indian chart with Navamsa (for traditional system)- Re-arranged Menu system- New more detailed Calculation option

sceern- inclusion of KPNA- modification of User defined Ayanamsa- Outer planets now optional in significators- Option for location in Transit Chart- Geocentric latitude made optional- New 'Saved charts' screen- Revised Transit chart options (with details)- Improved display for Planets & Cusps (Combined)- Improved display for Significators (Combined)- In Chart menu South Indian Navamsa included- Details of Natal as well as Transit Ruling Planets given in main screen- Sidereal time, Transit ayanmsa displayed in main sceenAnd many minor modifications to improve functionality.Althogh 'Help' has not been revised due to paucity of time, the users are advised to make use of it through 'Help' menu or pressing 'F1' key for conext sensitive help, which has been provided at many places, particularly in the 'Event Finder'I request all the members to kindly offer their suggestions as there

is always scope for improvements in the software. I shall be trying to integrate a Places Database for Asia Region (Indian sub-continent) comprising of more than 1,49,000 places although it may increse the size of software to its double.I once again thank all the Learned Astrologers, scholars and truth seekers for giving excellant suggestions to make the program more useful and hope to recieve similar support for larger benefit of KP Community. I am als thankful to the Convener and moderators of the K_P_System for making this oppertunity available to all of us.With warm regards and wishes for Happy New Year (Chaitra)Amitabh+91-9906908910@gro ups.com, "Amitabh" <amitabhsoft@ ...> wrote:>> Respected and learned

members,> > The KP Astro is an advance astrology program for followers of KP > System, which has taken many years to evolve. This has many advance > features like Event Finder, Chart/ Birth time adjustment and > Transit, > besides KP significators. The program is being released free in > public > domain for the benefit of astrologer community. This site does not > allow files greater than 5 MB as such I was unable to upload it in > the > file section. > > I realised that it will be more convenient to upload the software on > the net from where everyone shall be able to download freely. You > may > download the software from following net folder:> > http://tinyurl. com/KPAstro/> > Valuable suggestions and feedback from the learned astrologers are

> most welcome for further improvement in it.> > Regards> Amitabh>

Canada Toolbar : Search from anywhere on the web and bookmark your favourite sites. Download it now!

Guest guest

Amitabh Srivastav had put the information that Kpastro

software is for free and realeased some newer version. Earlier I had downloaded and later newer

version as well. I had saved some data from that software. each time I sent email for registration. In

the browswer I had message ‘done’ But

never received anything from him. It

has expired its 30 days trial. And it

does not work now. Let it not

work. But I could not get what I had

saved data. I have learnt a lesson

from this. DO NOT GO FOR A

FREESOFTWARE UNLESS SENIORS ARE SATISFIED ETC., and they say it is reliable.

I would like to know whether anybody got the registration for this free

software.

Swamynathan

--- On Mon, 16/3/09, amitabh srivastav <amitabhsoft wrote:amitabh srivastav <amitabhsoftRe: Re: New advance free KP Astro software - Update Release Date: Monday, 16 March, 2009, 10:35 PM

Dear Learned Members

Sorry for incorrect net folder address in the post for downloading the update. The correct address if as follows:

http://tinyurl. com/ KPAstro/

Regards

Amitabh--- On Mon, 3/16/09, Amitabh <amitabhsoft@ .ca> wrote:

Amitabh <amitabhsoft@ .ca> Re: New advance free KP Astro software - Update Release@gro ups.comReceived: Monday, March 16, 2009, 1:38 AM

Respected members,My heartfelt thanks to all of you, for supporting the New KP Advance Astro Helper.During past one month, I have recived numerous emails (more than 250), appreciating the software(and some healthy criticism). I am thankful to all of you for giving very good suggestions for improvement in the program. Though, the wishlist was long and kept me busy the whole month besides replying to so many of you personally which took a lot of my time, it gave me immence satisfaction and a sense of pride.I am Happy to inform you that the next Upgrade version 6.5 has now been uploaded on the same net folder i.e. http://tinyurl/ KPAstro/ It is probably the only astrology software which is based on WYSIWYG technology (What You See Is What You Get). The user gets the print out what he/ she sees on the screen. Since the size of paper is longer than the

screen

height, you need to scroll down. I am specially thankful to Sri Sai Sridhar, Ms Shweta M, S. Kannan, Kanagasabai B., sri TW and Sri R. Dhanabalan for offering valuable feedback/ suggestions. I have now gone throgh the algoritms used by Swiss Eph. and , I have now incorporated Swiss ephemeries for most of of calculations replacing my own code(which was more than 15 years old). I have kept my original KP ayanamsa, which was more accurate, moreover Swiss Eph. have not coded these algorithms themselves (refer my posting http://groups. / group/k_p_ system/message/ 23691/ ). Summary of Changes in new version are as follows:- Addition of 2 new Horoscope Styles- South Indian chart with Transit- South Indian chart with Navamsa (for traditional system)- Re-arranged Menu system- New more detailed Calculation option

sceern- inclusion of KPNA- modification of User defined Ayanamsa- Outer planets now optional in significators- Option for location in Transit Chart- Geocentric latitude made optional- New 'Saved charts' screen- Revised Transit chart options (with details)- Improved display for Planets & Cusps (Combined)- Improved display for Significators (Combined)- In Chart menu South Indian Navamsa included- Details of Natal as well as Transit Ruling Planets given in main screen- Sidereal time, Transit ayanmsa displayed in main sceenAnd many minor modifications to improve functionality.Althogh 'Help' has not been revised due to paucity of time, the users are advised to make use of it through 'Help' menu or pressing 'F1' key for conext sensitive help, which has been provided at many places, particularly in the 'Event Finder'I request all the members to kindly offer their suggestions as there

is always scope for improvements in the software. I shall be trying to integrate a Places Database for Asia Region (Indian sub-continent) comprising of more than 1,49,000 places although it may increse the size of software to its double.I once again thank all the Learned Astrologers, scholars and truth seekers for giving excellant suggestions to make the program more useful and hope to recieve similar support for larger benefit of KP Community. I am als thankful to the Convener and moderators of the K_P_System for making this oppertunity available to all of us.With warm regards and wishes for Happy New Year (Chaitra)Amitabh+91-9906908910@gro ups.com, "Amitabh" <amitabhsoft@ ...> wrote:>> Respected and learned

members,> > The KP Astro is an advance astrology program for followers of KP > System, which has taken many years to evolve. This has many advance > features like Event Finder, Chart/ Birth time adjustment and > Transit, > besides KP significators. The program is being released free in > public > domain for the benefit of astrologer community. This site does not > allow files greater than 5 MB as such I was unable to upload it in > the > file section. > > I realised that it will be more convenient to upload the software on > the net from where everyone shall be able to download freely. You > may > download the software from following net folder:> > http://tinyurl. com/KPAstro/> > Valuable suggestions and feedback from the learned astrologers are

Canada Toolbar : Search from anywhere on the web and bookmark your favourite sites. Download it now!

Add more friends to your messenger and enjoy! Invite them now.

Guest guest

me neither This mail is sent by siddhartha.swamynathan iyer <swamynathaniyer Sent: Tuesday, 24 March, 2009 8:54:42 AMRe: Re: New advance free KP Astro software - Update Release

software is for free and realeased some newer version. Earlier I had downloaded and later newer

version as well. I had saved some data from that software. each time I sent email for registration. In

software.

Swamynathan

--- On Mon, 16/3/09, amitabh srivastav <amitabhsoft@ .ca> wrote:amitabh srivastav <amitabhsoft@ .ca>Re: Re: New advance free KP Astro software - Update Release@gro ups.comMonday, 16 March, 2009, 10:35 PM

Dear Learned Members

Regards

Amitabh <amitabhsoft@ .ca> Re: New advance free KP Astro software - Update Release@gro ups.comReceived: Monday, March 16, 2009, 1:38 AM

Respected members,My heartfelt thanks to all of you, for supporting the New KP Advance Astro Helper.During past one month, I have recived numerous emails (more than 250), appreciating the software(and some healthy criticism). I am thankful to all of you for giving very good suggestions for improvement in the program. Though, the wishlist was long and kept me busy the whole month besides replying to so many of you personally which took a lot of my time, it gave me immence satisfaction and a sense of pride.I am Happy to inform you that the next Upgrade version 6.5 has now been uploaded on the same net folder i.e. http://tinyurl/ KPAstro/ It is probably the only astrology software which is based on WYSIWYG technology (What You See Is What You Get). The user gets the print out what he/ she sees on the screen. Since the size of paper is longer than the

screen

Bollywood news, movie reviews, film trailers and more!

Guest guest

I could not even download it. No answer from Amitabh eithersiddhartha saxaena <numerology_works Sent: Tuesday, 24 March, 2009 8:57:08 PMRe: Re: New advance free KP Astro software - Update Release

me neither This mail is sent by siddhartha.swamynathan iyer <swamynathaniyer@ .co. in>@gro ups.comTuesday, 24 March, 2009 8:54:42 AMRe: Re: New advance free KP Astro software - Update Release

software.

Swamynathan

--- On Mon, 16/3/09, amitabh srivastav <amitabhsoft@ .ca> wrote:amitabh srivastav <amitabhsoft@ .ca>Re: Re: New advance free KP Astro software - Update Release@gro ups.comMonday, 16 March, 2009, 10:35 PM

Dear Learned Members

Regards

screen

Check out the all-new Messenger 9.0!

Guest guest

I have not asked for registration because I primarily do not like to

ask for something once again, which is already offered for free, and

must not carry any tags (Which must be mentioned if there is any, at the

time it is offered for Free), another reason was I tried it once and did

not find it user friendly and the third reason was , that a senior told

me that the data is not perfect so I must not use the same.

regards/Bhaskar.

, swamynathan iyer

<swamynathaniyer wrote:

>

>

>

> Amitabh Srivastav had put the information that Kpastro

> software is for free and realeased some newer version. Earlier I

had downloaded and later newer

> version as well.  I had saved some data from that

software. each time I sent email for registration. In

> the browswer I had message ‘done’  But

> never received anything from him.  It

> has expired its 30 days trial.  And it

> does not work now.  Let it not

> work. But I could not get what I had

> saved data.  I have learnt a lesson

> from this.   DO NOT GO FOR A

> FREESOFTWARE UNLESS SENIORS ARE SATISFIED ETC.,  and they say

it is reliable.Â

> I would like to know whether anybody got the registration for this

free

> software.

>

> Swamynathan

>

>

>

> --- On Mon, 16/3/09, amitabh srivastav amitabhsoft wrote:

>

> amitabh srivastav amitabhsoft

> Re: Re: New advance free KP Astro software -

Update Release

>

> Monday, 16 March, 2009, 10:35 PM

>

>

>

>

>

>

Dear Learned Members

> Â

> Sorry for incorrect net folder address in the post for downloading the

update. The correct address if as follows:

> Â

> http://tinyurl. com/ KPAstro/

> Â

> Inconvenience is highy regretted.

> Â

> Regards

> Amitabh

>

> --- On Mon, 3/16/09, Amitabh <amitabhsoft@ .ca> wrote:

>

> Amitabh <amitabhsoft@ .ca>

> Re: New advance free KP Astro software - Update

Release

> @gro ups.com

> Received: Monday, March 16, 2009, 1:38 AM

>

>

>

>

> Respected members,

>

> My heartfelt thanks to all of you, for supporting the New KP Advance

Astro Helper.

> During past one month, I have recived numerous emails (more than 250),

appreciating the software(and some healthy criticism).

> I am thankful to all of you for giving very good suggestions for

improvement in the program. Though, the wishlist was long and kept me

busy the whole month besides replying to so many of you personally which

took a lot of my time, it gave me immence satisfaction and a sense of

pride.

>

> I am Happy to inform you that the next Upgrade version 6.5 has now

been uploaded on the same net folder i.e. http://tinyurl/ KPAstro/

>

> It is probably the only astrology software which is based on WYSIWYG

technology (What You See Is What You Get). The user gets the print out

what he/ she sees on the screen. Since the size of paper is longer than

the screen

> height, you need to scroll down.

>

> I am specially thankful to Sri Sai Sridhar, Ms Shweta M, S. Kannan,

Kanagasabai B., sri TW and Sri R. Dhanabalan for offering valuable

feedback/ suggestions. I have now gone throgh the algoritms used by

Swiss Eph. and , I have now incorporated Swiss ephemeries for most of of

calculations replacing my own code(which was more than 15 years old). I

have kept my original KP ayanamsa, which was more accurate, moreover

Swiss Eph. have not coded these algorithms themselves (refer my posting

http://groups. / group/k_p_ system/message/ 23691/ ).

>

> Summary of Changes in new version are as follows:

>

> - Addition of 2 new Horoscope Styles

> - South Indian chart with Transit

> - South Indian chart with Navamsa (for traditional system)

> - Re-arranged Menu system

> - New more detailed Calculation option

> sceern

> - inclusion of KPNA

> - modification of User defined Ayanamsa

> - Outer planets now optional in significators

> - Option for location in Transit Chart

> - Geocentric latitude made optional

> - New 'Saved charts' screen

> - Revised Transit chart options (with details)

> - Improved display for Planets & Cusps (Combined)

> - Improved display for Significators (Combined)

> - In Chart menu South Indian Navamsa included

> - Details of Natal as well as Transit Ruling Planets given in main

screen

> - Sidereal time, Transit ayanmsa displayed in main sceen

>

> And many minor modifications to improve functionality.

>

> Althogh 'Help' has not been revised due to paucity of time, the users

are advised to make use of it through 'Help' menu or pressing 'F1' key

for conext sensitive help, which has been provided at many places,

particularly in the 'Event Finder'

>

> I request all the members to kindly offer their suggestions as there

> is always scope for improvements in the software. I shall be trying to

integrate a Places Database for Asia Region (Indian sub-continent)

comprising of more than 1,49,000 places although it may increse the size

of software to its double.

>

> I once again thank all the Learned Astrologers, scholars and truth

seekers for giving excellant suggestions to make the program more useful

and hope to recieve similar support for larger benefit of KP Community.

I am als thankful to the Convener and moderators of the

K_P_System for making this oppertunity available to all of us.

>

> With warm regards and wishes for Happy New Year (Chaitra)

> Amitabh

>

> +91-9906908910

>

> @gro ups.com, " Amitabh " <amitabhsoft@ ...>

wrote:

> >

> > Respected and learned

> members,

> >

> > The KP Astro is an advance astrology program for followers of KP

> > System, which has taken many years to evolve. This has many advance

> > features like Event Finder, Chart/ Birth time adjustment and

> > Transit,

> > besides KP significators. The program is being released free in

> > public

> > domain for the benefit of astrologer community. This site does not

> > allow files greater than 5 MB as such I was unable to upload it in

> > the

> > file section.

> >

> > I realised that it will be more convenient to upload the software on

> > the net from where everyone shall be able to download freely. You

> > may

> > download the software from following net folder:

> >

> > http://tinyurl. com/KPAstro/

> >

> > Valuable suggestions and feedback from the learned astrologers are

>

> > most welcome for further improvement in it.

> >

> > Regards

> > Amitabh

> > @

> >

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

> Canada Toolbar : Search from anywhere on

> the web and bookmark your favourite sites. Download it now!

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

Unlimited freedom, unlimited storage. Get it now, on

http://help./l/in//mail/mail/tools/tools-08.html/

>

Guest guest

Dear swaminathan,

I got registration keys twice, however , I could not work on software for my Machine is demanding atention and reinstallation.

Hope You may get the keys.

with regards.

RCS

On 3/24/09, swamynathan iyer <swamynathaniyer wrote:

Amitabh Srivastav had put the information that Kpastro software is for free and realeased some newer version.  Earlier I had downloaded and later newer version as well.   I had  saved some data from that software.  each time I sent email for registration. In the browswer I had message ‘done’   But never received anything from him.   It has expired its 30 days trial.   And it does not work now.   Let it not work.  But I could not get what I had saved data.   I have learnt a lesson from this.    DO NOT GO FOR A FREESOFTWARE UNLESS SENIORS ARE SATISFIED ETC.,   and they say it is reliable.  I would like to know whether anybody got the registration for this free software.

Swamynathan--- On Mon, 16/3/09, amitabh srivastav <amitabhsoft wrote:

amitabh srivastav <amitabhsoft

Re: Re: New advance free KP Astro software - Update Release

Monday, 16 March, 2009, 10:35 PM

Dear Learned Members

Regards

Amitabh <amitabhsoft@ .ca> Re: New advance free KP Astro software - Update Release

@gro ups.comReceived: Monday, March 16, 2009, 1:38 AM

Respected members,My heartfelt thanks to all of you, for supporting the New KP Advance Astro Helper.During past one month, I have recived numerous emails (more than 250), appreciating the software(and some healthy criticism).

I am thankful to all of you for giving very good suggestions for improvement in the program. Though, the wishlist was long and kept me busy the whole month besides replying to so many of you personally which took a lot of my time, it gave me immence satisfaction and a sense of pride.

I am Happy to inform you that the next Upgrade version 6.5 has now been uploaded on the same net folder i.e. http://tinyurl/ KPAstro/

It is probably the only astrology software which is based on WYSIWYG technology (What You See Is What You Get). The user gets the print out what he/ she sees on the screen. Since the size of paper is longer than the screen height, you need to scroll down.

I am specially thankful to Sri Sai Sridhar, Ms Shweta M, S. Kannan, Kanagasabai B., sri TW and Sri R. Dhanabalan for offering valuable feedback/ suggestions. I have now gone throgh the algoritms used by Swiss Eph. and , I have now incorporated Swiss ephemeries for most of of calculations replacing my own code(which was more than 15 years old). I have kept my original KP ayanamsa, which was more accurate, moreover Swiss Eph. have not coded these algorithms themselves (refer my posting http://groups. / group/k_p_ system/message/ 23691/ ).

Summary of Changes in new version are as follows:- Addition of 2 new Horoscope Styles- South Indian chart with Transit- South Indian chart with Navamsa (for traditional system)- Re-arranged Menu system

- New more detailed Calculation option sceern- inclusion of KPNA- modification of User defined Ayanamsa- Outer planets now optional in significators- Option for location in Transit Chart- Geocentric latitude made optional

- New 'Saved charts' screen- Revised Transit chart options (with details)- Improved display for Planets & Cusps (Combined)- Improved display for Significators (Combined)- In Chart menu South Indian Navamsa included

- Details of Natal as well as Transit Ruling Planets given in main screen- Sidereal time, Transit ayanmsa displayed in main sceenAnd many minor modifications to improve functionality.Althogh 'Help' has not been revised due to paucity of time, the users are advised to make use of it through 'Help' menu or pressing 'F1' key for conext sensitive help, which has been provided at many places, particularly in the 'Event Finder'

I request all the members to kindly offer their suggestions as there is always scope for improvements in the software. I shall be trying to integrate a Places Database for Asia Region (Indian sub-continent) comprising of more than 1,49,000 places although it may increse the size of software to its double.

I once again thank all the Learned Astrologers, scholars and truth seekers for giving excellant suggestions to make the program more useful and hope to recieve similar support for larger benefit of KP Community. I am als thankful to the Convener and moderators of the K_P_System for making this oppertunity available to all of us.

With warm regards and wishes for Happy New Year (Chaitra)Amitabh

+91-9906908910@gro ups.com, " Amitabh " <amitabhsoft@ ...> wrote:

>> Respected and learned members,> > The KP Astro is an advance astrology program for followers of KP > System, which has taken many years to evolve. This has many advance > features like Event Finder, Chart/ Birth time adjustment and

> Transit, > besides KP significators. The program is being released free in > public > domain for the benefit of astrologer community. This site does not > allow files greater than 5 MB as such I was unable to upload it in

> the > file section. > > I realised that it will be more convenient to upload the software on > the net from where everyone shall be able to download freely. You > may > download the software from following net folder:

> > http://tinyurl. com/KPAstro/> > Valuable suggestions and feedback from the learned astrologers are

Guest guest

Dear Mr.Sxsenaji & iyerji,

It is not like that.

I have down loaded same , & MR.Amithabji have sent me product key for the same & my software is running well . Mr . Amithabji is very nice man ,he done all for the kp followers , do not assume anything bad about him & his work.

just you mail the registration code no which comes before opening the software one windows come it is there , mail it to following address.

Thanks & regards,

Neeraj--- On Tue, 3/24/09, siddhartha saxaena <numerology_works wrote:

siddhartha saxaena <numerology_worksRe: Re: New advance free KP Astro software - Update Release Date: Tuesday, March 24, 2009, 3:27 PM

me neither

This mail is sent by siddhartha.

swamynathan iyer <swamynathaniyer@ .co. in>@gro ups.comTuesday, 24 March, 2009 8:54:42 AMRe: Re: New advance free KP Astro software - Update Release

Amitabh Srivastav had put the information that Kpastro software is for free and realeased some newer version. Earlier I had downloaded and later newer version as well. I had saved some data from that software. each time I sent email for registration. In the browswer I had message ‘done’ But never received anything from him. It has expired its 30 days trial. And it does not work now. Let it not work. But I could not get what I had saved data. I have learnt a lesson from this. DO NOT GO FOR A FREESOFTWARE UNLESS SENIORS ARE SATISFIED ETC., and they say it is reliable. I would like to know whether anybody got the registration for this free

software.

Swamynathan--- On Mon, 16/3/09, amitabh srivastav <amitabhsoft@ .ca> wrote:

amitabh srivastav <amitabhsoft@ .ca>Re: Re: New advance free KP Astro software - Update Release@gro ups.comMonday, 16 March, 2009, 10:35 PM

Dear Learned Members

Regards

Respected members,My heartfelt thanks to all of you, for supporting the New KP Advance Astro Helper.During past one month, I have recived numerous emails (more than 250), appreciating the software(and some healthy criticism). I am thankful to all of you for giving very good suggestions for improvement in the program. Though, the wishlist was long and kept me busy the whole month besides replying to so many of you personally which took a lot of my time, it gave me immence satisfaction and a sense of pride.I am Happy to inform you that the next Upgrade version 6.5 has now been uploaded on the same net folder i.e. http://tinyurl/ KPAstro/ It is probably the only astrology software which is based on WYSIWYG technology (What You See Is What You Get). The user gets the print out what he/ she sees on the screen. Since the size of paper is longer than the screen

is always scope for improvements in the software. I shall be trying to integrate a Places Database for Asia Region (Indian sub-continent) comprising of more than 1,49,000 places although it may increse the size of software to its double.I once again thank all the Learned Astrologers, scholars and truth seekers for giving excellant suggestions to make the program more useful and hope to recieve similar support for larger benefit of KP Community. I am als thankful to the Convener and moderators of the K_P_System for making this oppertunity available to all of us.With warm regards and wishes for Happy New Year (Chaitra)Amitabh+91-9906908910@gro ups.com, "Amitabh" <amitabhsoft@ ...> wrote:>> Respected and learned members,> > The KP Astro is an advance astrology program for followers of KP >

System, which has taken many years to evolve. This has many advance > features like Event Finder, Chart/ Birth time adjustment and > Transit, > besides KP significators. The program is being released free in > public > domain for the benefit of astrologer community. This site does not > allow files greater than 5 MB as such I was unable to upload it in > the > file section. > > I realised that it will be more convenient to upload the software on > the net from where everyone shall be able to download freely. You > may > download the software from following net folder:> > http://tinyurl. com/KPAstro/> > Valuable suggestions and feedback from the learned astrologers are > most welcome for further improvement in it.> > Regards> Amitabh>

Guest guest

Could anybody tell me which is the best paid KP paid software which is bug free

R C Srivastava <swami.rcs Sent: Wednesday, 25 March, 2009 12:06:09 AMRe: Re: New advance free KP Astro software - Update Release

Dear swaminathan,

I got registration keys twice, however , I could not work on software for my Machine is demanding atention and reinstallation.

with regards.

RCS

On 3/24/09, swamynathan iyer <swamynathaniyer@ .co. in> wrote:

Amitabh Srivastav had put the information that Kpastro software is for free and realeased some newer version. Earlier I had downloaded and later newer version as well. I had saved some data from that software. each time I sent email for registration. In the browswer I had message ‘done’ But never received anything from him. It has expired its 30 days trial. And it does not work now. Let it not work. But I could not get what I had saved data. I have learnt a lesson from this. DO NOT GO FOR A FREESOFTWARE UNLESS SENIORS ARE SATISFIED ETC., and they say it is reliable. I would like to know whether anybody got the registration for this free software.

amitabh srivastav <amitabhsoft@ .ca>Re: Re: New advance free KP Astro software - Update Release@gro ups.comMonday, 16 March, 2009, 10:35 PM

Dear Learned Members

Regards

is always scope for improvements in the software. I shall be trying to integrate a Places Database for Asia Region (Indian sub-continent) comprising of more than 1,49,000 places although it may increse the size of software to its double.I once again thank all the Learned Astrologers, scholars and truth seekers for giving excellant suggestions to make the program more useful and hope to recieve similar support for larger benefit of KP Community. I am als thankful to the Convener and moderators of the K_P_System for making this oppertunity available to all of us.With warm regards and wishes for Happy New Year (Chaitra)Amitabh+91-9906908910@gro ups.com, "Amitabh" <amitabhsoft@ ...>

wrote:>> Respected and learned members,> > The KP Astro is an advance astrology program for followers of KP > System, which has taken many years to evolve. This has many advance > features like Event Finder, Chart/ Birth time adjustment and > Transit, > besides KP significators. The program is being released free in > public > domain for the benefit of astrologer community. This site does not > allow files greater than 5 MB as such I was unable to upload it in > the > file section. > > I realised that it will be more convenient to upload the software on > the net from where everyone shall be able to download freely. You > may > download the software from following net folder:> > http://tinyurl. com/KPAstro/> > Valuable suggestions and

feedback from the learned astrologers are > most welcome for further improvement in it.> > Regards> Amitabh>

Guest guest

Dear Amitabh

I have downloaded the version 6.5 and I did not find any problem for installation. Further improvement needed are

1) You did not consider the orb for the cusp. Better to consider the orb of three to five degrees. Planets close to the cusps, eventhough it is in previous house, it will give effect to the next house than its original house. It is said by Mr.KSK.

2) Improvement to be made for the planets aspect on cusps.

Dhanabalan--- On Tue, 3/24/09, Bhaskar <bhaskar_jyotish wrote:

Bhaskar <bhaskar_jyotish Re: New advance free KP Astro software - Update Release Date: Tuesday, March 24, 2009, 5:27 PM

I have not asked for registration because I primarily do not like toask for something once again, which is already offered for free, andmust not carry any tags (Which must be mentioned if there is any, at thetime it is offered for Free), another reason was I tried it once and didnot find it user friendly and the third reason was , that a senior toldme that the data is not perfect so I must not use the same.regards/Bhaskar.@gro ups.com, swamynathan iyer<swamynathaniyer@ ...> wrote:>>>> Amitabh Srivastav had put the information that Kpastro> software is for free and realeased some newer version. Earlier Ihad downloaded and later newer> version as well.  I had saved some data from thatsoftware. each time I sent email for registration. In>

the browswer I had message ‘done’  But> never received anything from him.  It> has expired its 30 days trial.  And it> does not work now.  Let it not> work. But I could not get what I had> saved data.  I have learnt a lesson> from this.   DO NOT GO FOR A> FREESOFTWARE UNLESS SENIORS ARE SATISFIED ETC.,  and they sayit is reliable..Â> I would like to know whether anybody got the registration for thisfree> software.>> Swamynathan>>>> --- On Mon, 16/3/09, amitabh srivastav amitabhsoft@ ... wrote:>> amitabh srivastav amitabhsoft@ ...> Re: Re: New advance free KP Astro software -Update Release> @gro ups.com> Monday, 16 March, 2009, 10:35

PM>>>>>>>>>>>>> Dear Learned Members> Â> Sorry for incorrect net folder address in the post for downloading theupdate. The correct address if as follows:> Â> http://tinyurl. com/ KPAstro/> Â> Inconvenience is highy regretted.> Â> Regards> Amitabh>> --- On Mon, 3/16/09, Amitabh <amitabhsoft@ .ca> wrote:>> Amitabh <amitabhsoft@ .ca>> Re: New advance free KP Astro software - UpdateRelease> @gro ups.com> Received: Monday, March 16, 2009, 1:38 AM>>>>> Respected members,>> My heartfelt thanks to all of you, for supporting the New KP AdvanceAstro Helper.> During

past one month, I have recived numerous emails (more than 250),appreciating the software(and some healthy criticism).> I am thankful to all of you for giving very good suggestions forimprovement in the program.. Though, the wishlist was long and kept mebusy the whole month besides replying to so many of you personally whichtook a lot of my time, it gave me immence satisfaction and a sense ofpride.>> I am Happy to inform you that the next Upgrade version 6.5 has nowbeen uploaded on the same net folder i.e. http://tinyurl/ KPAstro/>> It is probably the only astrology software which is based on WYSIWYGtechnology (What You See Is What You Get). The user gets the print outwhat he/ she sees on the screen. Since the size of paper is longer thanthe screen> height, you need to scroll down.>> I am specially thankful

to Sri Sai Sridhar, Ms Shweta M, S. Kannan,Kanagasabai B., sri TW and Sri R. Dhanabalan for offering valuablefeedback/ suggestions. I have now gone throgh the algoritms used bySwiss Eph. and , I have now incorporated Swiss ephemeries for most of ofcalculations replacing my own code(which was more than 15 years old). Ihave kept my original KP ayanamsa, which was more accurate, moreoverSwiss Eph. have not coded these algorithms themselves (refer my postinghttp://groups. / group/k_p_ system/message/ 23691/ ).>> Summary of Changes in new version are as follows:>> - Addition of 2 new Horoscope Styles> - South Indian chart with Transit> - South Indian chart with Navamsa (for traditional system)> - Re-arranged Menu system> - New more detailed Calculation option> sceern> - inclusion of KPNA> -

modification of User defined Ayanamsa> - Outer planets now optional in significators> - Option for location in Transit Chart> - Geocentric latitude made optional> - New 'Saved charts' screen> - Revised Transit chart options (with details)> - Improved display for Planets & Cusps (Combined)> - Improved display for Significators (Combined)> - In Chart menu South Indian Navamsa included> - Details of Natal as well as Transit Ruling Planets given in mainscreen> - Sidereal time, Transit ayanmsa displayed in main sceen>> And many minor modifications to improve functionality.>> Althogh 'Help' has not been revised due to paucity of time, the usersare advised to make use of it through 'Help' menu or pressing 'F1' keyfor conext sensitive help, which has been provided at many places,particularly in the 'Event Finder'>> I request all

the members to kindly offer their suggestions as there> is always scope for improvements in the software. I shall be trying tointegrate a Places Database for Asia Region (Indian sub-continent)comprising of more than 1,49,000 places although it may increse the sizeof software to its double.>> I once again thank all the Learned Astrologers, scholars and truthseekers for giving excellant suggestions to make the program more usefuland hope to recieve similar support for larger benefit of KP Community.I am als thankful to the Convener and moderators of the K_P_System for making this oppertunity available to all of us.>> With warm regards and wishes for Happy New Year (Chaitra)> Amitabh> +91-9906908910>> @gro ups.com, "Amitabh" <amitabhsoft@ ...>wrote:> >> > Respected and learned>

members,> >> > The KP Astro is an advance astrology program for followers of KP> > System, which has taken many years to evolve. This has many advance> > features like Event Finder, Chart/ Birth time adjustment and> > Transit,> > besides KP significators. The program is being released free in> > public> > domain for the benefit of astrologer community. This site does not> > allow files greater than 5 MB as such I was unable to upload it in> > the> > file section.> >> > I realised that it will be more convenient to upload the software on> > the net from where everyone shall be able to download freely. You> > may> > download the software from following net folder:> >> > http://tinyurl. com/KPAstro/> >>

> Valuable suggestions and feedback from the learned astrologers are>> > most welcome for further improvement in it.> >> > Regards> > Amitabh> > @> >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> > Canada Toolbar : Search from anywhere on> the web and bookmark your favourite sites. Download it now!>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Unlimited freedom, unlimited storage. Get it now, onhttp://help. / l/in// mail/mail/ tools/tools-

08.html/>

Guest guest

Dear Bhaskar ji and other Learned members,

The reason for asking for registration has clearly been stipulated in the Registration screen itself, i.e. to have user feedback so that the software can be improved and to enable me to intimate the users about Updates, whenever I upload the same on the net. I wanted to help KP community from the software developed by me . I do not have any commercial interest at present or the background to have my own website and there was no mechanism to know how many users are actually using the software and found it useful. It is only regular interaction and feedback with real users that can make a software user friendly.

Assuming a free software will be inaccurate is a mind set that has to change. LINUX is free Operating System and now being used worldwide by 20% users including many big corporations. The comment on such public forums that "some senior told you that it is inaccurate" is totally Unacceptable unless you have judged yourself. I wrote my first astrology program more than 20 years ago and know exactly where I stand as far as accuracy issues are concerned. I do agree that there were some programming bugs, which I have tried to resolve and the latest Update shall be uploaded on the net today itself, (which I might have delayed to include more features LIKE including more than 29,000 places from India) . Numerous, improvements (incl. Mouse Sroll support) have been made with the help of feedback received from learned members.

I would like to quote here the posting dated , February 4, 2009 by Respected TW ji, who had taken pains to compare various softwares and tabulated the results. This posting is available under the title "Comparision of Astrodienst, KPAstro 3.1, JHora 7.02, JHora 7.03 & JHora 7.32" on this Forum. I have ONLY INSERTED ONE COLUMN showing the longitudes computed by my program(KP Adv.Astro 6.5.3). All users can verify these results themselves. The birth details have already been entered in the database and as soon as you install and run the Updated softwar,e You will see the chart of Sh. G.Singh.

tw853 <tw853 Comparision of Astrodienst, KPAstro 3.1, JHora 7.02, JHora 7.03 & JHora 7.32 Date: Wednesday, February 4, 2009, 4:31 AM

Dear Friends,1. Having JHora 7.02 & JHora 7.03 installed in 2 computers, for curiosity JHora 7.32 is just downloaded in the 3rd computer and comparison is made as under.

G. Singh, 03-02-1962, 10:13:35 am (GMT+5:30), Ludhiana , 30N54, 75E51, Sid. Time 18:38:32, KPNA 23:14:15

Cuspal and Planetary Positions

Cp

Astrodienst

KPAdv.

KPAstro

JHora

JHora

JHora

Pl

Nirayana

Astro 6.5.3

350-51-21

350-51-21

350-51-21

350-51-21

350-51-21

350-51-21

026-07-49

026-07-49

026-07-49

026-07-49

026-07-49

026-07-49

052-26-55

052-26-54

052-26-54

052-26-54

052-26-54

052-26-54

075-36-45

075-36-44

075-36-44

075-36-45

075-36-45

075-36-45

100-01-54

100-01-53

100-01-53

100-01-54

100-01-54

100-01-54

130-21-51

130-21-51

130-21-50

130-21-51

130-21-51

130-21-51

Su

290-38-22

290-38-22

290-38-22

290-38-43

290-38-43

290-38-53

Mo

265-35-47

265-35-47

265-35-47

265-35-48

265-35-50

265-35-58

Ma

277-43-15

277-43-15

277-43-14

277-43-53

277-43-53

277-43-53

Me

295-45-10

295-45-9

295-45-09

295-44-55

295-44-55

295-45-05

Ju

294-56-40

294-56-40

294-56-40

294-57-10

294-57-10

294-57-20

Ve

292-15-57

292-15-56

292-15-56

292-16-41

292-16-41

292-16-51

Sa

280-21-19

280-21-19

280-21-19

280-21-46

280-21-46

280-21-56

Ra

115-01-06

115-01-06

115-01-06

115-01-06

115-01-06

115-01-16

…………………………………

………………………………

…………………………..

Dhanabalan is right that cuspal positions are the same by both JHora 7.02 & 7.32 but planetary positions are 10 seconds higher by JHora 7.32 (2009) than JHora 7.02.(2005).

JHora users may check and give practical comment.

Regards,

Tw

UNQUOTE

Bhasker ji, I do not want to hurt anyone's sentiment and would request you to accept it with open mind and do oblige me with your comments. I would be more than happy to assist you.

At last, I leave the matter in the hands of Seniors and Learned members and would only request all of you to use it as an oppertunity for improvement.

Regards

Amitabh Srivastav

+91-9906908910

, "Bhaskar" <bhaskar_jyotish wrote:>> > I have not asked for registration because I primarily do not like to> ask for something once again, which is already offered for free, and> must not carry any tags (Which must be mentioned if there is any, at the> time it is offered for Free), another reason was I tried it once and did> not find it user friendly and the third reason was , that a senior told> me that the data is not perfect so I must not use the same.> > regards/Bhaskar.> > > > > > > , swamynathan iyer> swamynathaniyer@ wrote:> >> >> >> > Amitabh Srivastav had put the information that Kpastro> > software is for free and realeased some newer version. Earlier I> had downloaded and later newer> > version as well.  I had saved some data from that> software. each time I sent email for registration. In> > the browswer I had message ‘done’  But> > never received anything from him.  It> > has expired its 30 days trial.  And it> > does not work now.  Let it not> > work. But I could not get what I had> > saved data.  I have learnt a lesson> > from this.   DO NOT GO FOR A> > FREESOFTWARE UNLESS SENIORS ARE SATISFIED ETC.,  and they say> it is reliable.Â> > I would like to know whether anybody got the registration for this> free> > software.> >> > Swamynathan> >> >> >> > --- On Mon, 16/3/09, amitabh srivastav amitabhsoft@ wrote:> >> > amitabh srivastav amitabhsoft@> > Re: Re: New advance free KP Astro software -> Update Release> > > > Monday, 16 March, 2009, 10:35 PM> >> >> >> >> >> >> >> >> >> >> >> >> > Dear Learned Members> > Â> > Sorry for incorrect net folder address in the post for downloading the> update. The correct address if as follows:> > Â> > http://tinyurl. com/ KPAstro/> > Â> > Inconvenience is highy regretted.> > Â> > Regards> > Amitabh> >> > --- On Mon, 3/16/09, Amitabh <amitabhsoft@ .ca> wrote:> >> > Amitabh <amitabhsoft@ .ca>> > Re: New advance free KP Astro software - Update> Release> > @gro ups.com> > Received: Monday, March 16, 2009, 1:38 AM> >> >> >> >> > Respected members,> >> > My heartfelt thanks to all of you, for supporting the New KP Advance> Astro Helper.> > During past one month, I have recived numerous emails (more than 250),> appreciating the software(and some healthy criticism).> > I am thankful to all of you for giving very good suggestions for> improvement in the program. Though, the wishlist was long and kept me> busy the whole month besides replying to so many of you personally which> took a lot of my time, it gave me immence satisfaction and a sense of> pride.> >> > I am Happy to inform you that the next Upgrade version 6.5 has now> been uploaded on the same net folder i.e. http://tinyurl/ KPAstro/> >> > It is probably the only astrology software which is based on WYSIWYG> technology (What You See Is What You Get). The user gets the print out> what he/ she sees on the screen. Since the size of paper is longer than> the screen> > height, you need to scroll down.> >> > I am specially thankful to Sri Sai Sridhar, Ms Shweta M, S. Kannan,> Kanagasabai B., sri TW and Sri R. Dhanabalan for offering valuable> feedback/ suggestions. I have now gone throgh the algoritms used by> Swiss Eph. and , I have now incorporated Swiss ephemeries for most of of> calculations replacing my own code(which was more than 15 years old). I> have kept my original KP ayanamsa, which was more accurate, moreover> Swiss Eph. have not coded these algorithms themselves (refer my posting> http://groups. / group/k_p_ system/message/ 23691/ ).> >> > Summary of Changes in new version are as follows:> >> > - Addition of 2 new Horoscope Styles> > - South Indian chart with Transit> > - South Indian chart with Navamsa (for traditional system)> > - Re-arranged Menu system> > - New more detailed Calculation option> > sceern> > - inclusion of KPNA> > - modification of User defined Ayanamsa> > - Outer planets now optional in significators> > - Option for location in Transit Chart> > - Geocentric latitude made optional> > - New 'Saved charts' screen> > - Revised Transit chart options (with details)> > - Improved display for Planets & Cusps (Combined)> > - Improved display for Significators (Combined)> > - In Chart menu South Indian Navamsa included> > - Details of Natal as well as Transit Ruling Planets given in main> screen> > - Sidereal time, Transit ayanmsa displayed in main sceen> >> > And many minor modifications to improve functionality.> >> > Althogh 'Help' has not been revised due to paucity of time, the users> are advised to make use of it through 'Help' menu or pressing 'F1' key> for conext sensitive help, which has been provided at many places,> particularly in the 'Event Finder'> >> > I request all the members to kindly offer their suggestions as there> > is always scope for improvements in the software. I shall be trying to> integrate a Places Database for Asia Region (Indian sub-continent)> comprising of more than 1,49,000 places although it may increse the size> of software to its double.> >> > I once again thank all the Learned Astrologers, scholars and truth> seekers for giving excellant suggestions to make the program more useful> and hope to recieve similar support for larger benefit of KP Community.> I am als thankful to the Convener and moderators of the > K_P_System for making this oppertunity available to all of us.> >> > With warm regards and wishes for Happy New Year (Chaitra)> > Amitabh> > @> > +91-9906908910> >> > @gro ups.com, "Amitabh" <amitabhsoft@ ...>> wrote:> > >> > > Respected and learned> > members,> > >> > > The KP Astro is an advance astrology program for followers of KP> > > System, which has taken many years to evolve. This has many advance> > > features like Event Finder, Chart/ Birth time adjustment and> > > Transit,> > > besides KP significators. The program is being released free in> > > public> > > domain for the benefit of astrologer community. This site does not> > > allow files greater than 5 MB as such I was unable to upload it in> > > the> > > file section.> > >> > > I realised that it will be more convenient to upload the software on> > > the net from where everyone shall be able to download freely. You> > > may> > > download the software from following net folder:> > >> > > http://tinyurl. com/KPAstro/> > >> > > Valuable suggestions and feedback from the learned astrologers are> >> > > most welcome for further improvement in it.> > >> > > Regards> > > Amitabh> > > @> > >> >> >> >> >> >> >> >> >> >> >> >> >> >> >> >> >> >> > > > Canada Toolbar : Search from anywhere on> > the web and bookmark your favourite sites. Download it now!> >> >> >> >> >> >> >> >> >> >> >> >> >> >> >> >> >> >> >> >> >> >> >> >> >> >> > Unlimited freedom, unlimited storage. Get it now, on> http://help./l/in//mail/mail/tools/tools-08.html/> >>

Guest guest

Dear Mr. Swamynathan Iyer & other members concerned,

I have received the product registration key immediately, once I asked for it during his earlier maiden release of his S/W version. Thereafter during his next latest version release 6.5.0, when I downloaded the same, it started functioning very well. There is no operational problem.

Mr. Amitabh Srivastav had put an excellent dedicated effort, by way of including the necessary information / feedback given to him by our group members and honoured his given commitment

and delivered the latest version for our further feedback. The version 6.5.0 has some additional features like Rasi and Transit Chart, besides planets & Cusps and significations; Ruling planets for Natal and Transit; Vimshottari Dasa, all in a single window. He had also sent a forum message and acknowledged users given feedback.

I am using Jyotishya Deepika Version 3.0, and simultaneously using Mr. Amitabh's KP Advance astro helper S/W version 6.5.0 for analysis. It is equally giving me good result.

It is really an excellent user friendly software which requires some fine tuning. This can be done only with users's continuous feedback. He is also anticipating the users response for further improvement. Really his contribution to KP Group members is a welcome note.

Hence request the concerned members to make an effort once again by addressing the individual problems to Mr. Amitabh for his given mail ID. .

With regards, - V G Subramanian.

swamynathan iyer <swamynathaniyer Sent: Tuesday, March 24, 2009 8:54:42 AMRe: Re: New advance free KP Astro software - Update Release

Amitabh Srivastav had put the information that Kpastro software is for free and realeased some newer version. Earlier I had downloaded and later newer version as well. I had saved some data from that software. each time I sent email for registration. In the browswer I had message ‘done’ But never received anything from him. It has expired its 30 days trial. And it does not work now. Let it not work. But I could not get what I had saved data. I have learnt a lesson from this. DO NOT GO FOR A FREESOFTWARE UNLESS SENIORS ARE SATISFIED ETC., and they say it is reliable. I would like to know whether anybody got the registration for this free

software.

Dear Learned Members

Regards

Respected members,My heartfelt thanks to all of you, for supporting the New KP Advance Astro Helper.During past one month, I have recived numerous emails (more than 250), appreciating the software(and some healthy criticism). I am thankful to all of you for giving very good suggestions for improvement in the program. Though, the wishlist was long and kept me busy the whole month besides replying to so many of you personally which took a lot of my time, it gave me immence satisfaction and a sense of pride.I am Happy to inform you that the next Upgrade version 6.5 has now been uploaded on the same net folder i.e. http://tinyurl/KPAstro/ It is probably the only astrology software which is based on WYSIWYG technology (What You See Is What You Get). The user gets the print out what he/ she sees on the screen. Since the size of paper is longer than the screen height, you need to scroll down. I am specially thankful

to Sri Sai Sridhar, Ms Shweta M, S. Kannan, Kanagasabai B., sri TW and Sri R. Dhanabalan for offering valuable feedback/ suggestions. I have now gone throgh the algoritms used by Swiss Eph. and , I have now incorporated Swiss ephemeries for most of of calculations replacing my own code(which was more than 15 years old). I have kept my original KP ayanamsa, which was more accurate, moreover Swiss Eph. have not coded these algorithms themselves (refer my posting http://groups. / group/k_p_ system/message/ 23691/ ). Summary of Changes in new version are as follows:- Addition of 2 new Horoscope Styles- South Indian chart with Transit- South Indian chart with Navamsa (for traditional system)- Re-arranged Menu system- New more detailed Calculation option sceern- inclusion of KPNA- modification of User defined

Ayanamsa- Outer planets now optional in significators- Option for location in Transit Chart- Geocentric latitude made optional- New 'Saved charts' screen- Revised Transit chart options (with details)- Improved display for Planets & Cusps (Combined)- Improved display for Significators (Combined)- In Chart menu South Indian Navamsa included- Details of Natal as well as Transit Ruling Planets given in main screen- Sidereal time, Transit ayanmsa displayed in main sceenAnd many minor modifications to improve functionality.Althogh 'Help' has not been revised due to paucity of time, the users are advised to make use of it through 'Help' menu or pressing 'F1' key for conext sensitive help, which has been provided at many places, particularly in the 'Event Finder'I request all the members to kindly offer their suggestions as there is always scope for improvements in the software. I shall be

trying to integrate a Places Database for Asia Region (Indian sub-continent) comprising of more than 1,49,000 places although it may increse the size of software to its double.I once again thank all the Learned Astrologers, scholars and truth seekers for giving excellant suggestions to make the program more useful and hope to recieve similar support for larger benefit of KP Community. I am als thankful to the Convener and moderators of the K_P_System for making this oppertunity available to all of us.With warm regards and wishes for Happy New Year (Chaitra)Amitabh+91-9906908910@gro ups.com, "Amitabh" <amitabhsoft@ ...> wrote:>> Respected and learned members,> > The KP Astro is an advance astrology program for followers of KP > System, which has taken many years to evolve. This has many

advance > features like Event Finder, Chart/ Birth time adjustment and > Transit, > besides KP significators. The program is being released free in > public > domain for the benefit of astrologer community. This site does not > allow files greater than 5 MB as such I was unable to upload it in > the > file section. > > I realised that it will be more convenient to upload the software on > the net from where everyone shall be able to download freely. You > may > download the software from following net folder:> > http://tinyurl. com/KPAstro/> > Valuable suggestions and feedback from the learned astrologers are > most welcome for further improvement in it.> > Regards> Amitabh>

Guest guest

1. KPASTRO 3.o by Rangarajan

2. Raichur' Kpastro

they are similar

raichur anant --- On Wed, 25/3/09, Bhuwan Agrawal <bhuwan.agrawal wrote:

Bhuwan Agrawal <bhuwan.agrawalRe: Re: New advance free KP Astro software - Update Release Date: Wednesday, 25 March, 2009, 11:37 AM

Could anybody tell me which is the best paid KP paid software which is bug free

R C Srivastava <swami.rcs Sent: Wednesday, 25 March, 2009 12:06:09 AMRe: Re: New advance free KP Astro software - Update Release

Dear swaminathan,

I got registration keys twice, however , I could not work on software for my Machine is demanding atention and reinstallation.

with regards.

RCS

On 3/24/09, swamynathan iyer <swamynathaniyer@ .co. in> wrote:

software.

Dear Learned Members

Regards

is always scope for improvements in the software. I shall be trying to integrate a Places Database for Asia Region (Indian sub-continent) comprising of more than 1,49,000 places although it may increse the size of software to its double.I once again thank all the Learned Astrologers, scholars and truth seekers for giving excellant suggestions to make the program more useful and hope to recieve similar support for larger benefit of KP Community. I am als thankful to the Convener and moderators of the K_P_System for making this oppertunity available to all of us.With warm regards and wishes for Happy New Year (Chaitra)Amitabh+91-9906908910@gro ups.com, "Amitabh" <amitabhsoft@ ...>

wrote:>> Respected and learned members,> > The KP Astro is an advance astrology program for followers of KP > System, which has taken many years to evolve. This has many advance > features like Event Finder, Chart/ Birth time adjustment and > Transit, > besides KP significators. The program is being released free in > public > domain for the benefit of astrologer community. This site does not > allow files greater than 5 MB as such I was unable to upload it in > the > file section. > > I realised that it will be more convenient to upload the software on > the net from where everyone shall be able to download freely. You > may > download the software from following net folder:> > http://tinyurl. com/KPAstro/> > Valuable suggestions and

feedback from the learned astrologers are > most welcome for further improvement in it.> > Regards> Amitabh>

Guest guest

DEAR LEARNED MEMBERS,

MR.AMITHAB SRIVASTAV REALLY DEDICATED TO KP SYSTEM AND THE PEOPLE WHO FOLLOW THE SYSTEM.REALLY IT IS WELCOME AND APPRECIATEABLE .THE OPERATION OF THE SOFTWARE MAY BE SOME LIGHT TUNING BUT MOST OF THE FUNCTION IS COMES VERY ACCURATE AND GOOD RESULT.ALL THE DETAILS COMING IN THE SINGLE WINDOW IS VERY USEFULL LIKE ME PEOPLE.THERE IS NO MEANING TO CRITICISE .PLEASE COOPERATE WITH MR AMITHAB TO FIND FURTHER PROGRESS .THANK YOU --- On Thu, 26/3/09, V G Subramanian <vgs_19 wrote:

V G Subramanian <vgs_19Re: Re: New advance free KP Astro software - Update Release Cc: Date: Thursday, 26 March, 2009, 1:10 AM

Dear Mr. Swamynathan Iyer & other members concerned,

I have received the product registration key immediately, once I asked for it during his earlier maiden release of his S/W version. Thereafter during his next latest version release 6.5.0, when I downloaded the same, it started functioning very well. There is no operational problem.

Mr. Amitabh Srivastav had put an excellent dedicated effort, by way of including the necessary information / feedback given to him by our group members and honoured his given commitment

and delivered the latest version for our further feedback. The version 6.5.0 has some additional features like Rasi and Transit Chart, besides planets & Cusps and significations; Ruling planets for Natal and Transit; Vimshottari Dasa, all in a single window. He had also sent a forum message and acknowledged users given feedback.

I am using Jyotishya Deepika Version 3.0, and simultaneously using Mr. Amitabh's KP Advance astro helper S/W version 6.5.0 for analysis. It is equally giving me good result.

It is really an excellent user friendly software which requires some fine tuning. This can be done only with users's continuous feedback. He is also anticipating the users response for further improvement. Really his contribution to KP Group members is a welcome note.

Hence request the concerned members to make an effort once again by addressing the individual problems to Mr. Amitabh for his given mail ID. .

With regards, - V G Subramanian.

swamynathan iyer <swamynathaniyer@ .co. in>@gro ups.comTuesday, March 24, 2009 8:54:42 AMRe: Re: New advance free KP Astro software - Update Release

software.

Dear Learned Members

Regards

Respected members,My heartfelt thanks to all of you, for supporting the New KP Advance Astro Helper.During past one month, I have recived numerous emails (more than 250), appreciating the software(and some healthy criticism). I am thankful to all of you for giving very good suggestions for improvement in the program. Though, the wishlist was long and kept me busy the whole month besides replying to so many of you personally which took a lot of my time, it gave me immence satisfaction and a sense of pride.I am Happy to inform you that the next Upgrade version 6.5 has now been uploaded on the same net folder i.e. http://tinyurl/ KPAstro/ It is probably the only astrology software which is based on WYSIWYG technology (What You See Is What You Get). The user gets the print out what he/ she sees on the screen. Since the size of paper is longer than the screen height, you need to scroll down. I am specially thankful

to Sri Sai Sridhar, Ms Shweta M, S. Kannan, Kanagasabai B., sri TW and Sri R. Dhanabalan for offering valuable feedback/ suggestions. I have now gone throgh the algoritms used by Swiss Eph. and , I have now incorporated Swiss ephemeries for most of of calculations replacing my own code(which was more than 15 years old). I have kept my original KP ayanamsa, which was more accurate, moreover Swiss Eph. have not coded these algorithms themselves (refer my posting http://groups. / group/k_p_ system/message/ 23691/ ). Summary of Changes in new version are as follows:- Addition of 2 new Horoscope Styles- South Indian chart with Transit- South Indian chart with Navamsa (for traditional system)- Re-arranged Menu system- New more detailed Calculation option sceern- inclusion of KPNA- modification of User defined

Ayanamsa- Outer planets now optional in significators- Option for location in Transit Chart- Geocentric latitude made optional- New 'Saved charts' screen- Revised Transit chart options (with details)- Improved display for Planets & Cusps (Combined)- Improved display for Significators (Combined)- In Chart menu South Indian Navamsa included- Details of Natal as well as Transit Ruling Planets given in main screen- Sidereal time, Transit ayanmsa displayed in main sceenAnd many minor modifications to improve functionality.Althogh 'Help' has not been revised due to paucity of time, the users are advised to make use of it through 'Help' menu or pressing 'F1' key for conext sensitive help, which has been provided at many places, particularly in the 'Event Finder'I request all the members to kindly offer their suggestions as there is always scope for improvements in the software. I shall be

trying to integrate a Places Database for Asia Region (Indian sub-continent) comprising of more than 1,49,000 places although it may increse the size of software to its double.I once again thank all the Learned Astrologers, scholars and truth seekers for giving excellant suggestions to make the program more useful and hope to recieve similar support for larger benefit of KP Community. I am als thankful to the Convener and moderators of the K_P_System for making this oppertunity available to all of us.With warm regards and wishes for Happy New Year (Chaitra)Amitabh+91-9906908910@gro ups.com, "Amitabh" <amitabhsoft@ ...> wrote:>> Respected and learned members,> > The KP Astro is an advance astrology program for followers of KP > System, which has taken many years to evolve. This has many

advance > features like Event Finder, Chart/ Birth time adjustment and > Transit, > besides KP significators. The program is being released free in > public > domain for the benefit of astrologer community. This site does not > allow files greater than 5 MB as such I was unable to upload it in > the > file section. > > I realised that it will be more convenient to upload the software on > the net from where everyone shall be able to download freely. You > may > download the software from following net folder:> > http://tinyurl. com/KPAstro/> > Valuable suggestions and feedback from the learned astrologers are > most welcome for further improvement in it.> > Regards> Amitabh>