IndiaDivine.org

Delivery time of the child

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Dear VGR ji,We shall wait for the result!RegardsAdithOn Thu, Mar 26, 2009 at 10:21 PM, vgr pavan <vgr_pavan1 wrote:

Adithji pranam,Actually thats what i want to confirm from this case.This is also a reason for the selection of last date. howeveri had my own doubt about retrograde planets in horary. As per Mr.kar retrograde  planet will loose its effect when close to

sun. But is this true for venus/mercury who are always very near to sun .so we have to wait to come to conclusion.Guruji show us the right wayregards VGR --- On Thu, 26/3/09, adith kasinath.g.k <gkadithkasinath wrote:

adith kasinath.g.k <gkadithkasinath

Re: Delivery time of the child Date: Thursday, 26 March, 2009, 6:21

PM

Dear Kapil ji/ VGR ji,Further to VGR ji's analysis, I could find there was an error in my chart. When I was going through his analysis, I could see there are changes in the Asc. position and others.

Immediately got alerted and checked the records. I Can't believe! I HAD ERECTED THE CHART FOR NO.103 INSTEAD OF 203 GIVEN BY THE FATHER! How I could have entered the different number? also the chart was radical !

I am extremely sorry for the same! VGR ji,In your analysis ,both the Vth and 11th CSL is Saturn and is in the star of Venus and Sub of Saturn. Both are Retrograde. Venus is becoming direct in motion only in 18th April!

Hence what will be the effect of the retorgrade here? RegardsAdithOn Wed, Mar 25, 2009 at 6:07 PM, vgr pavan <vgr_pavan1 (AT) (DOT) co.in> wrote:

Adithji Pranam,You are right. pls find my analysis atttachment. ......... ..Learned members can correct if am wrong..Regards.VGR--- On Sat, 21/3/09, adith kasinath.g.k <gkadithkasinath@ gmail.com> wrote:

adith kasinath.g.k <gkadithkasinath@ gmail.com>

Re: Delivery time of the child@gro ups.com

Saturday, 21 March, 2009, 5:38 PM

Dear VGR ji,Namaskar!Pls note my analysis is only on the number he has given.Radical chart means the chart was a correct chart which reflected his mind.Noted that you will send your analysis shortly!

RegardsAdithOn Fri, Mar 20, 2009 at 8:40 PM, vgr pavan <vgr_pavan1 (AT) (DOT) co.in> wrote:

Adithji pranam,as per my analysis : 20-03-2009 (AT) 18 (DOT) 37 hrs 16.14 N 80.35Ehorary no.203. Delivry will take place on the mid night around 12.30-01.00 AMwhen moon in swathi and asc will be in sagittarius. c-section cant be ruled out.

because 7th csl moon in venus star in 8th. I will send full  analysis shortly. can i know why you had analysed radical chart beside the horary no. given by Mr. Kapil.Guruji bless us allregards .

vgr--- On Thu, 19/3/09, kapil gupta <kapil_here2001@ > wrote:

kapil gupta <kapil_here2001@ >Re: Delivery time of the child

@gro ups.com

Thursday, 19 March,

2009, 2:54 PM

Hi adithji ,

Thanks for your reply.

Moreover, I cannot give confirmation on the dates but regarding sex it is Male not female.

tat we confirmed from from the doc as he is my real brother.

Thanks,

Kapil --- On Wed, 3/18/09, adith kasinath.g.k <gkadithkasinath@ gmail.com> wrote:

Re: Delivery time of the child@gro ups.comWednesday, March 18, 2009, 8:00 PM

Dear Kapil ji,thanks for your number. (it shows you sent 2 days back. but I received today at about 5 pm).Judgement Time:18/3/20095.30.50 pm11n39 78e12 Salem TN

The chart is Radical. Moon is in the star of Ketu in 5. It is in the sub of Venus who is inthe star of Mercury (l/0 2,11) Asc. sub also Moon in Ketu star in 5.But I got little confused as the XI th CSL ( also 5th to 7th) is Venus ® .It becomes normal in motion only on 18/4/2009 which is appx.7 days after the delivery date. Though sometime it occurs, I am little concerned.

Also Vth CSL(11 to 7th) is Sun who is in the star and sub of Saturn ®. Sun is in (l/o of 1) in 7. Saturn l/o 6 and 7 in 12. Saturn is in the star of Venus ® l/of 10 and 3 (9 to 7) in 7. (9=>Badaka). Not good!

If I take the XIth CSL (5th to 7th), is also Venus ® is in the star of Mercury (l/o2 and 11) in 6 (12 to

7). It is in conjunction with Mars (l/o 4 and 9). Further Saturn ® lord of 6 and 7 in 12, is aspecting the Mercury ( l/o 11 and 2)and Mars. Venus is in the sub of Ketu who is in 11 ( 5 to 7). ketu in 5 to 7 is not good!

Ketu is in the star of Saturn ® in 12 ( 6 to 7) and in the sub of Rahu in 5.Rahu and Ketu represent Jupiter L/o 5 and 8.  I hope there will be some difficulty is the delivery due to some obstruction in the passage and baby haby has to be taken out through surgery .

Time of Delivery:as I said as per rule she will deliver only after 18/4/2009. as the time is beyond the dead line I did not go into the Transit much to find the time. But 18 to 19th also possible.(If Venus ® is not to be considered, the date from 31st March to 1/April OR 3/April to 5th April favorable .but rules do not favor!)

Sex: Though you have not asked, I

analysed for my study: The sex may be Female!This is my analysis.Kindly come back with the update which will be more useful for Study.Best RegardsAdith

On Mon, Mar 16, 2009 at 12:24 PM, kapil gupta <kapil_here2001@ > wrote:

Hi Adith ji,

My Question is :When will be the time of birth of my child and whether it will be C-section or normal delivery?

My horary number 203

Thanks

Kapil --- On Mon, 3/16/09, adith kasinath.g.k <gkadithkasinath@ gmail.com> wrote:

Re: Delivery time of the child

@gro ups.comMonday, March 16, 2009, 11:27 AM

Hi,Can you pls write the question again followed by a number from 1-249? (pls do it when you have the urge in your mind!)RegardsAdith 

On Mon, Mar 16, 2009 at 10:52 AM, kapil gupta <kapil_here2001@ > wrote:

Hi ,

I am expecting a baby in April.Doctor gave date as 11-April-2009, but the calc says around 5 april.

MY DOB :18 Nov 1978,Time :21:51 ,Place :Kasuli(HP)

Wife DOB:15 July 1980;Time :2:30 PM ;Place:Simla.

But my calc says it is around 5th April.Moreover, I cannot figure it out whether it will be C-section or normal.Can anyone help in this.

Thanks,

Kapil Gupta--- On Thu, 3/12/09, SONALI <sonali.me.2009@ gmail.com> wrote:

SONALI <sonali.me.2009@ gmail.com> RAHU VS KETU IN KP

@gro ups.com

Thursday, March 12, 2009, 9:04 PM

HELLO ALL,

AS A GENERAL RULE, RAHU & KETU ARE ALWAYS AT 180 DEG,THUS ARE COSIDERED AS IN OPPOSITION TO EACH OTHER.

ACCORDINGLY, THEY ARE SUPPOSED TO YIELD CONTRADICTORY RESULTS,I.E. IF RAHU IS BENEFICIAL FOR A NATIVE,KETU IS SUPPOSED TO GIVE NEGATIVE RESULTS & VICE VERSA.

BUT BASED ON KP, WHETHER BOTH CAN BE BENEFICIAL FOR A PARTICULAR NATIVE & VICE VERSA...???

& I'M STILL DIDNT GOT THE ANSWER HOW WEARING A PLANET'S GEM CAN RESULT IN INCREASING EXPENSES MUCH HIGHER THAN INCREASE IN INCOME ,WHEN PRATICALLY ITS OBSERVED THAT ALMOST ALL INCOMES OF THAT PERSON ARE CONNECTED WITH MER ( & AS PER KP TOO, MER IS MUCH MORE STRONGER SIGNIFICATOR OF 10TH HOUSE, THAN 12TH HOUSE)

THANKS & REGARDS,

SONALI

Did you know? You can CHAT without downloading messenger. Click here

Add more friends to your messenger and enjoy! Invite them now.

Add more friends to your messenger and enjoy! Invite them now.

Guest guest

Dear Adith,Can you please elaborate the method you are using to identify the gender of a child?

RegardsShreerang Ketkar

On Fri, Mar 20, 2009 at 1:53 PM, adith kasinath.g.k <gkadithkasinath wrote:

Dear Kapil ji,Thanks for your feed back. With regard to the sex, of course I may be wrong, as there are no confirmed methods to identify the sex. I tried a method which I followed and found correct for few cases. hence, it needs more study!

Your further feed back will be more appreciated!RegardsAdith