IndiaDivine.org

Relationship

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Hi,

Someone asked me a question in which the querist loves a girl. He is not sure whether he will marry the girl or not but he wants to go into a relationship with the girl (as people in western country generally do - relationship without marriage - there is no legal contract).

So the question goes will I go into a relationship with this girl or no?

Time 19.40 on 4-3-2009

Place: York, UK

Number :139

So my question which house sublord should I consider? 5th or 7th? And this sublord should be a significator of what houses?

I guess I should consider 5th cusp S.L. and it should be a significator of 5,7,11.

Please suggest

Regards.

Guest guest

Dear Nishit,

You are to find out the answer from Horary. No being 139. The boy desires to go in to only relationship with the girl whom he loves. So the houses are XI for fulfilment of desire and house V that is for love-making, entertaining etc. VII is for a bondage. In this case bondage is not desired at this moment. So according to my thought the XI cusp sub lord has to be examined if it signifies V and/or XI. At present she is a friend. And XI indicates a friend. So XI cusp should be related with V. I think this should suffice.

Dr. Rath.

"nishit_ast" <nishit_ast Sent: Friday, March 27, 2009 2:12:13 AM Relationship

Hi,

Someone asked me a question in which the querist loves a girl. He is not sure whether he will marry the girl or not but he wants to go into a relationship with the girl (as people in western country generally do - relationship without marriage - there is no legal contract).

Time 19.40 on 4-3-2009

So my question which house sublord should I consider? 5th or 7th? And this sublord should be a significator of what houses?

I guess I should consider 5th cusp S.L. and it should be a significator of 5,7,11.

Please suggest

Regards.

Guest guest

~~~ Jai SaiRam Jai Jai SaiRam ~~~

Dear Nishit Ji

Hardic Pranam

As per My opinion Check 5th SL Signifies 7H and 11H and 5th SubLrod's SubSubLord must Signifies 7H.

Thanks

TPC 

On 3/27/09, nishit_ast <nishit_ast wrote:

Hi,

Time 19.40  on 4-3-2009

Please suggest

Regards.

-- ThanksTPC

Guest guest

as this guy is not interested in marriage hence 7th house doesnt come into picture by any means...7th house is for legal contract/agreement/legal relationships....so this matter should be judged from 5th cuspal sublord and it should be a significator of houses 5,2,11 and if by any means 7th also gets connected then later on this guy will want to marry this girl...also moon position and ascendant sublord position should also be checked what is the real feeling about the girl in the boy's mind....if 8th house gets strongly connected without connection of 7th then this guy just wants to have a sexual relationship only....thanks best of luck--- On Sat, 28/3/09, Prem Chopra <pramchopra1964 wrote:Prem Chopra <pramchopra1964Re: Relationship Date: Saturday, 28 March, 2009, 8:03 AM

Dear Nishit Ji

Hardic Pranam

As per My opinion Check 5th SL Signifies 7H and 11H and 5th SubLrod's SubSubLord must Signifies 7H.

Thanks

TPC

On 3/27/09, nishit_ast <nishit_ast > wrote:

Hi,

Time 19.40 on 4-3-2009

Please suggest

Regards.

-- ThanksTPC

Add more friends to your messenger and enjoy! Invite them now.

Guest guest

Dear sir,As per Reader II, page # 220, the 11th house has to be scrutinized to check for the fulfillments of the desire (kama) with other sex without actually contracting marriage. So I hope , in the horary, if the 11th Cuspal sublord is the significator of 5 and/or 11, is desire will be fulfilled with his lover.

Also ,Shri KSK has said ,Lover is more accurately ascertained from the 11th house rather than the 7th. This is  so, as the 11th house stands for lasting friendship and intimacy that may end up in marriage. Thanks and Regards'

AdithOn Mon, Mar 30, 2009 at 8:15 AM, bhaskar basu <bsbhskr wrote:

as this guy is not interested in marriage hence 7th house doesnt come into picture by any means...7th house is for legal contract/agreement/legal relationships....so this matter should be judged from 5th cuspal sublord and it should be a significator of houses 5,2,11 and if by any means 7th also gets connected then later on this guy will want to marry this girl...also moon position and ascendant sublord position should also be checked what is the real feeling about the girl in the boy's mind....if 8th house gets strongly connected without connection of 7th then this guy just wants to have a sexual relationship only....thanks best of luck

--- On Sat, 28/3/09, Prem Chopra <pramchopra1964 wrote:

Prem Chopra <pramchopra1964Re: Relationship

Saturday, 28 March, 2009, 8:03 AM

Dear Nishit Ji

Hardic Pranam

Thanks

TPC 

On 3/27/09, nishit_ast <nishit_ast > wrote:

Hi,

Time 19.40  on 4-3-2009

Please suggest

Regards.

-- ThanksTPC

Add more friends to your messenger and enjoy! Invite them now.