Guest guest

Respected Gurutulyas,

Can you let me know the principles/houses including the house sub lord to be

checked for getting a seat, victory for MLA, MP and to become a Minister in

State/Central pls?

wkr

Padmakar D

Guest guest

Dear Padmakar ji,1. To get the ticket from the party leaders to contest in election, 11th Sbl should be connected to 3rd. The 3rd is the place for agreements and permission to go ahead.2. For political success 67th Sbl should signify 1,6,9,10. & 11.3. According to the Astro-Political teachings in KP, Ju, Me, Ma and Sa should be well connected to houses 1,6,9,10 & 11, by way of Sub, Star, Sign or other positions, to be a Minister of a GovernmentRegds,Sunaparanthapadmakar_369 <padmakar_369 Sent: Friday, March 27, 2009 11:24:34 AM certain principles - reg.

Respected Gurutulyas,

Can you let me know the principles/houses including the house sub lord to be checked for getting a seat, victory for MLA, MP and to become a Minister in State/Central pls?

wkr

Padmakar D

Guest guest

Dear Sir,

What I suppose is that we have to consider house VI for both getting a seat/ticket and also winning in election. Because in both situations one has to win over the competitors. But the two incidents happen at different dates. Hence we have to consider the DBAS and transit of the significators on those 2 dates. If one wins in both then to know whether he enters the governing party one has to examine the IX house as IX indicates the Onece this stage is over questions comes if he becomes a minister or not. Now the X house has to be strong to earn name and fame. XI house of course is very important. In horary one has to see if the cusp sub lord is not in a constellation of a retrograe planet. The sub lord has to signify VI, IX, X or XI. The sub lords of all these houses should support the house. If it signifies 6th or 8th or XII to any house the mater of that house will not come through. But in this issue IX is 12th to X and X is 12th to XI.

So these should be exemptions. I wish seniors to comment on this.

With regards.

Dr. Rath

padmakar_369 <padmakar_369 Sent: Friday, March 27, 2009 11:24:34 AM certain principles - reg.

Respected Gurutulyas,Can you let me know the principles/houses including the house sub lord to be checked for getting a seat, victory for MLA, MP and to become a Minister in State/Central pls? wkrPadmakar D

Guest guest

Dear Padmakar jiI am sorry.A Typo error is in my mail.Under No.2 , it should be read as 6th sbl, instead of 67th SblSorry for the inconvenience caused.SunaparanthaSunaparantha Kalyan <sunaparantha Sent: Saturday, March 28, 2009 8:21:28

PMRe: certain principles - reg.

Dear Padmakar ji,1. To get the ticket from the party leaders to contest in election, 11th Sbl should be connected to 3rd. The 3rd is the place for agreements and permission to go ahead.2. For political success 67th Sbl should signify 1,6,9,10. & 11.3. According to the Astro-Political teachings in KP, Ju, Me, Ma and Sa should be well connected to houses 1,6,9,10 & 11, by way of Sub, Star, Sign or other positions, to be a Minister of a GovernmentRegds,Sunaparanthapadmakar_369 <padmakar_369@ >@gro ups.comFriday, March 27, 2009 11:24:34 AM certain principles - reg.

Respected Gurutulyas,

Can you let me know the principles/houses including the house sub lord to be checked for getting a seat, victory for MLA, MP and to become a Minister in State/Central pls?

wkr

Padmakar D

Guest guest

Dear Sunaparanthaji,

Thank you for explaining the role of III for getting a ticket for election.

With due regards.

Dr. Rath

Sunaparantha Kalyan <sunaparantha Sent: Saturday, March 28, 2009 8:21:28 PMRe: certain principles - reg.

Dear Padmakar ji,1. To get the ticket from the party leaders to contest in election, 11th Sbl should be connected to 3rd. The 3rd is the place for agreements and permission to go ahead.2. For political success 67th Sbl should signify 1,6,9,10. & 11.3. According to the Astro-Political teachings in KP, Ju, Me, Ma and Sa should be well connected to houses 1,6,9,10 & 11, by way of Sub, Star, Sign or other positions, to be a Minister of a GovernmentRegds,Sunaparantha

padmakar_369 <padmakar_369@ >@gro ups..comFriday, March 27, 2009 11:24:34 AM certain principles - reg.

Respected Gurutulyas,Can you let me know the principles/houses including the house sub lord to be checked for getting a seat, victory for MLA, MP and to become a Minister in State/Central pls? wkrPadmakar D

Guest guest

Pranam,Dear Dr. Rath ji,Thamk u so much for yr feed back.Best wishesSunaparanthaLuther Rath <rathluther Sent: Sunday, March 29, 2009 6:02:20 AMRe: certain principles - reg.

Dear Sunaparanthaji,

Thank you for explaining the role of III for getting a ticket for election.

With due regards.

Dr. Rath

Sunaparantha Kalyan <sunaparantha@ >@gro ups.comSaturday, March 28, 2009 8:21:28 PMRe: certain principles - reg.

Dear Padmakar ji,1. To get the ticket from the party leaders to contest in election, 11th Sbl should be connected to 3rd. The 3rd is the place for agreements and permission to go ahead.2. For political success 67th Sbl should signify 1,6,9,10. & 11.3. According to the Astro-Political teachings in KP, Ju, Me, Ma and Sa should be well connected to houses 1,6,9,10 & 11, by way of Sub, Star, Sign or other positions, to be a Minister of a GovernmentRegds,Sunaparantha

padmakar_369 <padmakar_369@ >@gro ups..comFriday, March 27, 2009 11:24:34 AM certain principles - reg.