IndiaDivine.org

Pramod Mahajan Analysis

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Respected Gurujan's

Namaskar.

Let me start my letter by saying that I am not a knowledgeable person in astrology but I am fascinated by this science and firmly believe in it. Even I have emailed some of you also with some of my concerns from time to time. I have been going thru the analysis made by esteemed guru's regarding Pramod Mahajan's death and before death the phase he was going thru.

One thing that always bother me is that we all do the analysis of the charts and suggest remedies to be perfomed. Person in question always perform these remedies or recite the mantras that are given to him, but still in the end nothing happens. I am sure even for Pramod Mahajan lots of puja's were performed , his son went to several places but still nothing happened and he died.

Does this tells us that no one can change what God has written for us. ' Kismat ka likha koi nahin taal sakta'. Irrespective of what u do , one cannot change the destiny. If yes, then how does mantras or remedies help the person.

Your advice or reply will be highly appreciated.

Thanks

Vipin

Vipin Wadhawan

E-mail : vipinshash