IndiaDivine.org

which one is right and implications ? !

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Respected members and learned Astro Gurus, I have observed one paradoxical thing . In Jhora software : In my rashi chart Rahu is of Mrigshira Nakshatra : Tauras-Vrishabh 23' 30" hence in navamsa it is in Leo In E kundli also its same as Johora. In Parashar'a Light : Rashi chart : Rahu is of Rohini Nakshtra 22' 37" hence in navamsa its in Cancer in Kundli 2000: its as same as in parashara's light : Vrishab and Cancer respectively. So 2 software shows : Vrishabh- Leo and other two shows : Vrishabh and Cancer in Rashi chart and navamsa ,respectively . interesting !! My question is which one to consider perfect ? and why

its diffn in diffn softwares ? i observed as i was looking varities diffn kind of software provides plz let thorow some light My data is : Govind Shah Date:13th nov,1983 Time:01:30 Am ( late night of 12th and early morning of 13th) Place: Ahmedabad Thanks & Regards, Govind Shah.

Messenger with Voice. Make PC-to-Phone Calls to the US (and 30+ countries) for 2¢/min or less.