IndiaDivine.org

Warren Steed Jeffs ..A polygamist, Child molester and Mormon prophet.......Robert

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Dear Robert, Nice to hear from you . I follow after certain guidelines given by my late Rev.grandfather and my Late Guru Putcha Venkata Shastriji to arrive at probable birth time. I take some pointers from prasna as fixed pointers and look for similar positioning in birth chart. After posting on SOHAMSA, I reworked on the chart and I feel that he might have been born at about 6.05 to 6.10 am. Try this vrischic lagna chart with his Surya dasa starting in January 2007. Pay back period for all his crimes starts then. Tatvam-Asi Robert Koch <rk wrote: Dear Tattvam Asi, Thanks for

working on the chart of Warren Jeffs, notorious polygamist and now fugitive of the FBI. I was interested in finding the data for that chart, and yes it would make an interesting study. Question: How did you arrive at the 1:50 PM TOB through Prashna? Best regards,RobertAt 08:04 AM 5/31/2006, you wrote: Learned members,W.S. Jeffs is now a fugitive from his place in remote township. He was "Prophet, Mormon, Advocated polygamy, abused young girls, had many wives , owned millions of dollars and unaccountable wealth.Now on run from law.I have his birth date as,3rd, December 1955. Time not known.Place : San Francisco CA.By prasna route, I fixed his birth time around 1.50 pm in San Francisco.His chart seems very very interesting.I request learned members to give their opinion on this person's

chart.Tatvam-Asi