IndiaDivine.org

Death of Girl: Dhira Case Study

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Om Datta Guru

Dear Dhira

Namaste

Thanks for posting the data. I had requested few specifics which you might have forgotten to post, they are

a) How the death occured

b) Where did it occur and who all were present during the death

The rest of the details u have kindly provided.

As I am still studying the various complex facets of the technique , it would be premature for me to predict as to how her death happened , also 6H rules diseases and accidents BOTH & Mars need not always give accidents as is generally presumed I guess. Also 8H gives chronic diseases

Through normal astrology

a) Was it Death due to Accident - could have been a violent one as Mars is involved with 8L.

Through the technique at Test - 7 charakaraka

a) It must have been a chronic disease, death could have happened in a) Hospital as 6H is involved and mother present during death or b) At home as 4H is involved with disease Roga (6H) is involved. or this 4H can be interpreted as Vehicular

c) There seems to be some influence of UL also during death, girls partner must have been present during the event

Remarks: This is a case where the AK changes if 7 or 8 charakaraka is used hence it is a googly like that of Princess Diana case

Through One Mentor Technique

a) Cancer & a Very Karmic Incident. Can also be interpreted as Very Chronic though I have seen it work as Cancer few times.

Looking forward to ur answer

Warm Regards,

SJ

, "Dhira Krsna BCS" <Dhira.Krsna.BCS wrote:>> Dear Sunil,> > I have an interesting chart for you. This is a girl who was born 28 Feb> 1977 at 12:10 pm (noon time) in Bietigheim-Bissingen, Germany 9e08, 48n58.> > She died 21 July 2004 in Aachen, Germany. Sorry, I don't know exact time.> > I'm curious what you will find. If you get it correct, I would be> interested you look for me as well.> > Ys,> Dhira Krsna dasa,> > web sites: <http://www.jyotishi.150m.com/Ayanamsa.html>> <Dhira_ayanamsa>>