IndiaDivine.org

UL for second marriage match making

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

dear members i have doubt ,,while match making for Second marraige(once divorced) should the 2nd UL has to be considred for match making or 1st UL itself? hope i get answer thanks in advance sumanth

Guest guest

klim datta guru

dear Sumanth,

Yes. The 2nd UL, and the 2nd Bhava in D-9.

Regards

Rafal Gendarz

sohamsa , sumanth krishna <sanji_sumanth wrote:

>

> dear members

>

> i have doubt ,,while match making for Second marraige(once

divorced) should the 2nd UL has to be considred for match making or

1st UL itself?

>

>

>

> hope i get answer

>

>

> thanks in advance

>

> sumanth

>

>

>

>

>

>

Guest guest

Dear Rafal, Kindly alaways remeber the golden rule that 2nd wife is seen from 9TH house and 3rd wife from 11th house in d-1 chart. this is the basic and imortant principle. Up-pada comes in ON 2nd place. 7th house and Up-pada and simlarly for second marrige 9th house and 8th house from Up-pada ARE VERY VERY imortant. G.K.GOEL Rafal <starsuponme wrote: klim datta gurudear Sumanth,Yes. The 2nd UL, and the 2nd Bhava in

D-9.RegardsRafal Gendarzsohamsa , sumanth krishna <sanji_sumanth wrote:>> dear members> > i have doubt ,,while match making for Second marraige(oncedivorced) should the 2nd UL has to be considred for match making or 1st UL itself?> > > > hope i get answer> > > thanks in advance> > sumanth> > > > > > Send instant messages to your online friends http://in.messenger. Stay connected with your friends even when away from PC. Link: http://in.mobile./new/messenger/

Guest guest

!Om Gurveh Namah! Dear Members, From my understanding the golden rule you mentioned applies to D-9 chart and that too for concurrent relationships. In case of dicorce or breakage you look at 2nd spouse from 2nd house (8th from 7th in D9) and any subsequent ones at 8th from there onwards. Moreover UL is very important as it gives the intent and strength of relationship, and 2nd from UL indicates the length of the relationship. One looks at the and look at the 7th house, its lord and Venus in the D-1 for the person's attitude towards all the marriages/partenerships. Let me know if my understanding is incorrect. Regards,PranavGopal Goel <gkgoel1937 wrote: Dear Rafal, Kindly alaways remeber the golden rule that 2nd wife is seen from 9TH house and 3rd wife from 11th house in d-1 chart. this is the basic and imortant principle. Up-pada comes in ON 2nd place. 7th house and Up-pada and simlarly for second marrige 9th house and 8th house from Up-pada ARE VERY VERY imortant. G.K.GOEL Rafal <starsuponme wrote: klim datta gurudear Sumanth,Yes. The 2nd UL, and the 2nd Bhava in

D-9.RegardsRafal Gendarzsohamsa , sumanth krishna <sanji_sumanth wrote:>> dear members> > i have doubt ,,while match making for Second marraige(oncedivorced) should the 2nd UL has to be considred for match making or 1st UL itself?> > > > hope i get answer> > > thanks in advance> > sumanth> > > > > > Send instant messages to your online friends http://in.messenger. Stay connected with your friends even when away from PC. Link:

http://in.mobile./new/messenger/

Guest guest

klim datta guru

Dear Pranav,

Jatak Parijata says that if malefic is in forth house then one has bad attitude towards the relatives, so we see that Bhava in Rasi indicate Your attitude which is nice explained in Sanjay Rath lecture about marriage. The Karaka - Venus - is about experiencing, it is something which Your mind is digesting, while the lord is the person himself. The Navamsa is concrete in this regard and shows also inlaws, work and internal attributes. The attitude is the core but it also change with antardasa (moon) so the seventh from antardasa can show the likings of native in various periods. We worked with Guruji with one example when one felt attraction towards the same sex towards one dasa so this also must be seen as the attitude is changing but the core stays the same. So Lord is person, Karaka is experience and Bhava is attitude, UL is more external and broad and as You said the 2nd from UL is of utmost importance. Attitude is also seen from placement and sign of Venus (guna of sign is important) ! Venus in scorpio navamsa can give loose morals...stri jataka is important to study.

Regards

Rafal Gendarz

-

Pranav Gupta

sohamsa

Friday, June 09, 2006 9:39 PM

Re: Re: UL for second marriage match making

!Om Gurveh Namah!

Dear Members,

From my understanding the golden rule you mentioned applies to D-9 chart and that too for concurrent relationships. In case of dicorce or breakage you look at 2nd spouse from 2nd house (8th from 7th in D9) and any subsequent ones at 8th from there onwards.

Moreover UL is very important as it gives the intent and strength of relationship, and 2nd from UL indicates the length of the relationship.

One looks at the and look at the 7th house, its lord and Venus in the D-1 for the person's attitude towards all the marriages/partenerships.

Let me know if my understanding is incorrect.

Regards,PranavGopal Goel <gkgoel1937 wrote:

Dear Rafal,

Kindly alaways remeber the golden rule that 2nd

wife is seen from 9TH house and 3rd wife from 11th house in d-1 chart. this is the basic and imortant principle.

Up-pada comes in ON 2nd place. 7th house and Up-pada and simlarly for second marrige 9th house and 8th house from Up-pada ARE VERY VERY

imortant.

G.K.GOEL

Rafal <starsuponme wrote:

klim datta gurudear Sumanth,Yes. The 2nd UL, and the 2nd Bhava in D-9.RegardsRafal Gendarzsohamsa , sumanth krishna <sanji_sumanth wrote:>> dear members> > i have doubt ,,while match making for Second marraige(oncedivorced) should the 2nd UL has to be considred for match making or 1st UL itself?> > > > hope i get answer> > > thanks in advance> > sumanth> > > > > >

Send instant messages to your online friends http://in.messenger. Stay connected with your friends even when away from PC. Link: http://in.mobile./new/messenger/

Guest guest

!Om Guraveh Namah! Dear Rafal, Thank you for the wonderful and concise explanation! I always get confused about when does a relation (sexual) starts to get reflected from A7 to the UL. Can you let me know your thoughts on it? Also for example - If in a chart A7 is conjoined/aspected by a benefic (say an exalted planet like Jupiter) and the 7th house is aspected by Malefics and the Venus is shaapit. Does the person have a chance of having a long relationship (1st, 2nd or 3rd...)? Even when the UL lord is a benefic, 2nd from UL is also a benefic and no malefic aspects.Warm regards, Pranav Rafal Gendarz <starsuponme wrote: klim datta guru Dear Pranav, Jatak Parijata says that if malefic is in forth house then one has bad attitude towards the relatives, so we see that Bhava in Rasi indicate Your attitude which is nice explained in Sanjay Rath lecture about marriage. The Karaka - Venus - is about experiencing, it is something which Your mind

is digesting, while the lord is the person himself. The Navamsa is concrete in this regard and shows also inlaws, work and internal attributes. The attitude is the core but it also change with antardasa (moon) so the seventh from antardasa can show the likings of native in various periods. We worked with Guruji with one example when one felt attraction towards the same sex towards one dasa so this also must be seen as the attitude is changing but the core stays the same. So Lord is person, Karaka is experience and Bhava is attitude, UL is more external and broad and as You said the 2nd from UL is of utmost importance. Attitude is also seen from placement and sign of Venus (guna of sign is important) ! Venus in scorpio navamsa can give loose morals...stri jataka is important to study. Regards Rafal Gendarz - Pranav Gupta sohamsa Friday, June 09, 2006 9:39 PM Re: Re: UL for second marriage match making !Om Gurveh Namah! Dear Members, From my understanding the golden rule you mentioned

applies to D-9 chart and that too for concurrent relationships. In case of dicorce or breakage you look at 2nd spouse from 2nd house (8th from 7th in D9) and any subsequent ones at 8th from there onwards. Moreover UL is very important as it gives the intent and strength of relationship, and 2nd from UL indicates the length of the relationship. One looks at the and look at the 7th house, its lord and Venus in the D-1 for the person's attitude towards all the marriages/partenerships. Let me know if my understanding is incorrect. Regards,PranavGopal Goel <gkgoel1937 wrote: Dear Rafal, Kindly alaways remeber the golden rule that 2nd wife is seen from 9TH house and 3rd wife from

11th house in d-1 chart. this is the basic and imortant principle. Up-pada comes in ON 2nd place. 7th house and Up-pada and simlarly for second marrige 9th house and 8th house from Up-pada ARE VERY VERY imortant. G.K.GOEL Rafal <starsuponme wrote: klim datta gurudear Sumanth,Yes. The 2nd UL, and the 2nd Bhava in D-9.RegardsRafal Gendarzsohamsa , sumanth krishna <sanji_sumanth wrote:>> dear members> > i have doubt ,,while match making for Second marraige(oncedivorced) should the 2nd UL has to be considred for match making or 1st UL itself?> > > > hope i get answer>

> > thanks in advance> > sumanth> > > > > > Send instant messages to your online friends http://in.messenger. Stay connected with your friends even when away from PC. Link: http://in.mobile./new/messenger/

Guest guest

|om|

Dear Goel Saheb,

Then you are talking about the 9th house showing 2nd spouse while the first marriage is still going on?

On a separate note, your article on concept of vargottama in the current issue of Jyotish Digest is nice.

regards

Hari

On 6/9/06, Gopal Goel <gkgoel1937 wrote:

Dear Rafal,

wife is seen from 9TH house and 3rd wife from 11th house in d-1 chart. this is the basic and imortant principle.

Up-pada comes in ON 2nd place. 7th house and Up-pada and simlarly for second marrige 9th house and 8th house from Up-pada ARE VERY VERY

imortant.

G.K.GOEL

Guest guest

klim datta guru

Dear Goel,

I think Your rule is about spouse while first is still going on, which was spoken by Sanjay Ji in Atri class. Generally to my knowledge second spouse is seen from 2H in D-9 & D-1. I think there are examples confirming this in COVA.

Regards

Rafal Gendarz

-

Jyotisa Shisya

sohamsa

Saturday, June 10, 2006 8:18 AM

|om|

Dear Goel Saheb,

Then you are talking about the 9th house showing 2nd spouse while the first marriage is still going on?

On a separate note, your article on concept of vargottama in the current issue of Jyotish Digest is nice.

regards

Hari

Dear Rafal,

imortant.

G.K.GOEL

Guest guest

Om Brihaspataye Namah

Dear

Rafal,

Namaste

Yes, you

are correct. It is the 8th from the 7th in navamsa, which

is the 2nd wife. In this manner for each subsequent one, count the 8th

from it, as in the energies from the second UL too.

Love,

Swee

sohamsa [sohamsa ] On Behalf Of Rafal Gendarz

Saturday, June 10, 2006 8:26

AM

sohamsa

Re: Re: UL for

second marriage match making

klim datta guru

Dear

Goel,

I think

Your rule is about spouse while first is still going on, which was spoken by

Sanjay Ji in Atri class. Generally to my knowledge second spouse is seen from

2H in D-9 & D-1. I think there are examples confirming this in COVA.

Regards

Rafal

Gendarz

-

Jyotisa

Shisya

sohamsa

Saturday, June 10,

2006 8:18 AM

Re: Re:

|om|

Dear Goel Saheb,

Then you are talking about the 9th house showing 2nd

spouse while the first marriage is still going on?

On a separate note, your article on concept of vargottama

in the current issue of Jyotish Digest is nice.

regards

Hari

On 6/9/06, Gopal

Goel <gkgoel1937

wrote:

Dear Rafal,

wife is seen from 9TH house and 3rd wife from 11th

house in d-1 chart. this is the basic and imortant principle.

Up-pada comes in ON 2nd place. 7th house and

Up-pada and simlarly for second marrige 9th house and 8th house from Up-pada

ARE VERY VERY

imortant.

G.K.GOEL

Guest guest

!Om Gurveh Namah! Dear members, I am confused, my understanding was spouse is seen by looking at D-9 ONLY , as Sanjay ji said in one of his classes. However, learneds are reffering to D-1 as well. Can you clarify, under what circumstances we look at 2nd spouse from 2nd house(8th from 7th) in D-1? Warm regards, PranavSwee Chan <swee wrote: Om Brihaspataye Namah Dear Rafal, Namaste Yes, you are correct. It is the 8th from the 7th in navamsa, which is the 2nd wife. In this manner for each subsequent one, count the 8th from it, as in the energies from the second UL too. Love, Swee sohamsa [sohamsa ] On Behalf Of Rafal GendarzSaturday, June 10, 2006 8:26 AMsohamsa Subject: Re: Re: UL for second marriage match making klim datta guru Dear Goel, I

think Your rule is about spouse while first is still going on, which was spoken by Sanjay Ji in Atri class. Generally to my knowledge second spouse is seen from 2H in D-9 & D-1. I think there are examples confirming this in COVA. Regards Rafal Gendarz - Jyotisa Shisya sohamsa Saturday, June 10, 2006 8:18 AM Re: Re: UL for second marriage match making |om| Dear Goel Saheb, Then you are talking about the 9th house showing 2nd spouse while the first marriage is still going on? On a separate note, your article on concept of vargottama in the current issue of Jyotish Digest is nice. regards Hari On 6/9/06, Gopal Goel <gkgoel1937 wrote: Dear Rafal, Kindly alaways remeber the golden rule that 2nd wife is seen from 9TH house and 3rd wife from 11th house in d-1 chart. this is the basic and imortant principle. Up-pada comes in ON 2nd place. 7th house and Up-pada and simlarly for second marrige 9th house and 8th house from Up-pada ARE VERY VERY imortant.

G.K.GOEL

Guest guest

Satyam Bruyat Priyam Bruyat

Dear Goelji,

In the lectures, it was explained that 2nd wife when the 1st one is around is counted in steps of 3, the way you have stated but if the 2nd wife comes after the break or death of first, then it is counted in steps of 8, i.e. 1st = 7H, 2nd = 2H, 3rd = 9H and so on! Now this was discussed during the discussions on D9. You have specifically mentioned the sequence in steps of 3 for D1. Can you please explain?

Thanks and regards

Ramesh

-

Gopal Goel

sohamsa

Friday, June 09, 2006 10:28 AM

Dear Rafal,

imortant.

G.K.GOEL

klim datta gurudear Sumanth,Yes. The 2nd UL, and the 2nd Bhava in D-9.RegardsRafal Gendarzsohamsa , sumanth krishna <sanji_sumanth wrote:>> dear members> > i have doubt ,,while match making for Second marraige(oncedivorced) should the 2nd UL has to be considred for match making or 1st UL itself?> > > > hope i get answer> > > thanks in advance> > sumanth> > > > > >

Send instant messages to your online friends http://in.messenger. Stay connected with your friends even when away from PC. Link: http://in.mobile./new/messenger/

Guest guest

klim datta guru

Dear Pranav,

I wast taught to look at eight from UL for second relationship (how it looks for Yourself), and 2H in D-9 for internal characteristics/abilities(independent) of 2nd spouse. Navamsa is real independent life of partners.

Regards

Rafal Gendarz

-

Pranav Gupta

sohamsa

Saturday, June 10, 2006 4:24 PM

RE: Re: UL for second marriage match making

!Om Gurveh Namah!

Dear members,

I am confused, my understanding was spouse is seen by looking at D-9 ONLY , as Sanjay ji said in one of his classes. However, learneds are reffering to D-1 as well.

Can you clarify, under what circumstances we look at 2nd spouse from 2nd house(8th from 7th) in D-1?

Warm regards,

PranavSwee Chan <swee wrote:

Om Brihaspataye Namah

Dear Rafal,

Namaste

Yes, you are correct. It is the 8th from the 7th in navamsa, which is the 2nd wife. In this manner for each subsequent one, count the 8th from it, as in the energies from the second UL too.

Love,

Swee

sohamsa [sohamsa ] On Behalf Of Rafal GendarzSaturday, June 10, 2006 8:26 AMsohamsa Subject: Re: Re: UL for second marriage match making

klim datta guru

Dear Goel,

I think Your rule is about spouse while first is still going on, which was spoken by Sanjay Ji in Atri class. Generally to my knowledge second spouse is seen from 2H in D-9 & D-1. I think there are examples confirming this in COVA.

Regards

Rafal Gendarz

-

Jyotisa Shisya

sohamsa

Saturday, June 10, 2006 8:18 AM

|om|

Dear Goel Saheb,

regards

Hari

Dear Rafal,

imortant.

G.K.GOEL

Guest guest

klim datta guru

Dear Pranav,

comments under your notes.

Regards Rafal Gendarz

-

Pranav Gupta

sohamsa

Friday, June 09, 2006 11:54 PM

!Om Guraveh Namah!

Dear Rafal,

Thank you for the wonderful and concise explanation!

I always get confused about when does a relation (sexual) starts to get reflected from A7 to the UL. Can you let me know your thoughts on it?

[Rafal] Sexuality is broad term. The attitude is seen in kona to seventh bhava in Navamsa. I believe Clinton had Moon and Mercury in eleventh bhava which gave extramaritial affair. A7 is more connected to sexuality and if Sanjay said that Mercury and Shani can disturb the same. AL and A7 also tell us about our attitude about sexuality. Venus aspecting the UL means the sexuality is neccessary to START relationship, while the aspect on 2 from UL means that sexuality is neccessary to MAINTAIN the relationship. Sanjay once wrote that place where you meet all sexual partners is A7. When this is connected to UL through aspect/yuti then it means that it sexual/flirt can be within realm of serious relationship while the A7 Lord in UL usually means some relationship before this one. There is also tip which says that if UL's are not in Kona this is not their(matching man/woman) first relationship. In one place in COVA Sanjay Ji mention also the fifth lord placement for this kind of matters. Venus in second in Dharmaamsa gives high libido..and Ojas is seen in Somanath Dreshkon so topic is broad.

Also for example - If in a chart A7 is conjoined/aspected by a benefic (say an exalted planet like Jupiter) and the 7th house is aspected by Malefics and the Venus is shaapit.

[Rafal] If malefic touch the seventh it can indicate some bad emotions/attitude connected to relationship. Venus shaapa gives also bad experience but more serious is shaapa with UL lord involvment. a7 aspected by many planets gives many relationship. strong grahas also gives many partners or high qualities of the same.

Does the person have a chance of having a long relationship (1st, 2nd or 3rd...)? Even when the UL lord is a benefic, 2nd from UL is also a benefic and no malefic aspects.[Rafal]

If the 2 from UL is free from malefic then this UL stays and marriage is longlasting. Upapada fasting (take Vara indicated by lord of UL) is always important.

Warm regards,

Pranav

Rafal Gendarz <starsuponme wrote:

klim datta guru

Dear Pranav,

Jatak Parijata says that if malefic is in forth house then one has bad attitude towards the relatives, so we see that Bhava in Rasi indicate Your attitude which is nice explained in Sanjay Rath lecture about marriage. The Karaka - Venus - is about experiencing, it is something which Your mind is digesting, while the lord is the person himself. The Navamsa is concrete in this regard and shows also inlaws, work and internal attributes. The attitude is the core but it also change with antardasa (moon) so the seventh from antardasa can show the likings of native in various periods. We worked with Guruji with one example when one felt attraction towards the same sex towards one dasa so this also must be seen as the attitude is changing but the core stays the same. So Lord is person, Karaka is experience and Bhava is attitude, UL is more external and broad and as You said the 2nd from UL is of utmost importance. Attitude is also seen from placement and sign of Venus (guna of sign is important) ! Venus in scorpio navamsa can give loose morals...stri jataka is important to study.

Regards

Rafal Gendarz

-

Pranav Gupta

sohamsa

!Om Gurveh Namah!

Dear Members,

From my understanding the golden rule you mentioned applies to D-9 chart and that too for concurrent relationships. In case of dicorce or breakage you look at 2nd spouse from 2nd house (8th from 7th in D9) and any subsequent ones at 8th from there onwards.

Moreover UL is very important as it gives the intent and strength of relationship, and 2nd from UL indicates the length of the relationship.

One looks at the and look at the 7th house, its lord and Venus in the D-1 for the person's attitude towards all the marriages/partenerships.

Dear Rafal,

imortant.

G.K.GOEL

Guest guest

!Om Gurveh Namah! Dear Rafal, Thank you for sharing your thoughts on A7 and UL! You split the scenario I put forward, If in a chart A7 is conjoined/aspected by a benefic (say an exalted benefic) and the 7th house is aspected by Malefics and the Venus (also 7th lord) is shaapit. Does this person (have a chance of having a long relationship (1st, 2nd or 3rd...)? When one of the UL (UL1,UL2, or UL3..) is a benefic and 2nd from UL is also a benefic with no malefic aspects.Here two contradicting things are being shown by the same horoscope. What will be the final outcome? Does UL (UL1. UL2, ...) with benefic aspects and 2nd from the same UL with benefics give the native a happy married life even though malefice aspects on 7H, Shaapit 7L and Shaapit Venus indicate otherwise? Warm regards, PranavRafal Gendarz <starsuponme wrote: klim datta guru Dear Pranav, comments under your notes. Regards Rafal Gendarz - Pranav Gupta sohamsa Friday, June 09, 2006 11:54 PM Re: Re: UL for second marriage match making !Om Guraveh Namah! Dear Rafal, Thank you for the wonderful and concise explanation! I always get confused about when does a relation (sexual) starts to get reflected from A7 to the UL. Can you let me know your thoughts on it? [Rafal] Sexuality is broad term. The attitude is seen in kona to seventh bhava in Navamsa. I believe Clinton had Moon and

Mercury in eleventh bhava which gave extramaritial affair. A7 is more connected to sexuality and if Sanjay said that Mercury and Shani can disturb the same. AL and A7 also tell us about our attitude about sexuality. Venus aspecting the UL means the sexuality is neccessary to START relationship, while the aspect on 2 from UL means that sexuality is neccessary to MAINTAIN the relationship. Sanjay once wrote that place where you meet all sexual partners is A7. When this is connected to UL through aspect/yuti then it means that it sexual/flirt can be within realm of serious relationship while the A7 Lord in UL usually means some relationship before this one. There is also tip which says that if UL's are not in Kona this is not their(matching man/woman) first relationship. In one place in COVA Sanjay Ji mention also the fifth lord placement for this kind of matters. Venus in second in Dharmaamsa gives high libido..and Ojas is seen in Somanath Dreshkon so topic is

broad. Also for example - If in a chart A7 is conjoined/aspected by a benefic (say an exalted planet like Jupiter) and the 7th house is aspected by Malefics and the Venus is shaapit. [Rafal] If malefic touch the seventh it can indicate some bad emotions/attitude connected to relationship. Venus shaapa gives also bad experience but more serious is shaapa with UL lord involvment. a7 aspected by many planets gives many relationship. strong grahas also gives many partners or high qualities of the same. Does the person have a chance of having a long relationship (1st, 2nd or 3rd...)? Even when the UL lord is a benefic, 2nd from UL is also a benefic and no malefic aspects.[Rafal] If the 2

from UL is free from malefic then this UL stays and marriage is longlasting. Upapada fasting (take Vara indicated by lord of UL) is always important. Warm regards, Pranav Rafal Gendarz <starsuponme wrote: klim datta guru Dear Pranav, Jatak Parijata says that if malefic

is in forth house then one has bad attitude towards the relatives, so we see that Bhava in Rasi indicate Your attitude which is nice explained in Sanjay Rath lecture about marriage. The Karaka - Venus - is about experiencing, it is something which Your mind is digesting, while the lord is the person himself. The Navamsa is concrete in this regard and shows also inlaws, work and internal attributes. The attitude is the core but it also change with antardasa (moon) so the seventh from antardasa can show the likings of native in various periods. We worked with Guruji with one example when one felt attraction towards the same sex towards one dasa so this also must be seen as the attitude is changing but the core stays the same. So Lord is person, Karaka is experience and Bhava is attitude, UL is more external and broad and as You said the 2nd from UL is of utmost importance. Attitude is also seen from placement and sign of Venus (guna of sign is important) ! Venus in

scorpio navamsa can give loose morals...stri jataka is important to study. Regards Rafal Gendarz - Pranav Gupta sohamsa Friday, June 09, 2006 9:39 PM Re: Re: UL for second marriage match making !Om Gurveh Namah! Dear Members, From my understanding the golden rule you mentioned applies to D-9 chart and that too for concurrent relationships. In case of dicorce or breakage you look at 2nd spouse from 2nd house (8th from 7th in D9) and any subsequent ones at 8th from there onwards. Moreover UL is very important as it gives the intent and strength of relationship, and 2nd from UL indicates the length of the relationship. One looks at the and look at the 7th house, its lord and Venus in the D-1 for the person's attitude towards all the marriages/partenerships. Let me know if my understanding is incorrect. Regards,PranavGopal Goel

<gkgoel1937 wrote: Dear Rafal, Kindly alaways remeber the golden rule that 2nd wife is seen from 9TH house and 3rd wife from 11th house in d-1 chart. this is the basic and imortant principle. Up-pada comes in ON 2nd place. 7th house and Up-pada and simlarly for second marrige 9th house and 8th house from Up-pada ARE VERY VERY imortant. G.K.GOEL Rafal <starsuponme wrote: klim datta gurudear Sumanth,Yes. The 2nd UL, and the 2nd Bhava in D-9.RegardsRafal Gendarzsohamsa , sumanth krishna

<sanji_sumanth wrote:>> dear members> > i have doubt ,,while match making for Second marraige(oncedivorced) should the 2nd UL has to be considred for match making or 1st UL itself?> > > > hope i get answer> > > thanks in advance> > sumanth> > > > > > Send instant messages to your online friends http://in.messenger. Stay connected with your friends even when away from PC. Link: http://in.mobile./new/messenger/

Guest guest

DearMadam swee. Rafal and other friends, I follow mr. rath and cova. and there is no contradiction what I have indtcated. 9th house represent 2nd wife and this does not indcate desolusion of 1st marrige. 2nd house in D-1 cart gives strong indication for problems in 1st marrige.In female charts 8th house is most imortant for metrimonial problems. Parasara indicates Mars dosa when mars placed in 1,4,7,8,and12th houses.The qustion arises why sage left-out the 2nd house.The answer is simple- because 2nd house controls the Ays of marrige,thus much more imortant then any other house for accessing the longivity of marrige. 2nd house is also imortant for extra-metremonial affairs.Such inclination comes out of love generated in the heart of an individual(5th house ).2nd house is 10th from 5th.If it develops in physical intimacy(3rd -house of coplation)then 2nd house acts as 12th house .As such an afliction to 2nd house

harms both marrige and extra affairs of all kinds. Dara-pada represents relation ships of all kinds including WITH leagally wedded wife according to the customs of the community. Up-pada represents prosperity ,progny and wife. Why-because 12th house is 12th from Lagna,8th house from 5th and 6th from 7th house. If Pada of 12th house is under benefic influence it creates immance good infuence on 1st,5th and 7th houses.There is no way but a person will be doomed if he/she runs after opposite sex.On the other hand spouse can help the person to live a life of Dharma which will ultimately results in salvation. As soon one tries to seek second marrige which is seen from 8th house from up-pada ,it is absolutely in order ,but all of us try to understand the strength as well ascomplications of involving 8th house from up-pada for second marrige. In case of females there are three

Karkas:Mars-person with whom phsical relation is establised inclusing husband-Venus-sex urge -Jupiter -husband. In case of males all these fuctions are performed by venus. In case malefics are placed in 4th and 8th house from Venus, the marrige will not be happy. Dara-pada basically indicates expansion of house hold as well as business establihment.On one hand Lagna-pada and seventh from Up-pada represent self where as Dara-pad and Up-pada represent partners and spouse respectively.Though 8th house from Up-pada represent second spouse but its relationshid with the above mentioned three houses is very cucial .This is the reason second marrige brings difficulties to progeny and financial prosprety. I have shared some of my thoghts with all of you for mutual benifit. G.K.GOEL Rafal Gendarz <starsuponme wrote: klim datta guru Dear Pranav, I wast taught to look at eight from UL for second relationship (how it looks for Yourself), and 2H in D-9 for internal characteristics/abilities(independent) of 2nd spouse. Navamsa is real independent life of partners. Regards Rafal Gendarz - Pranav Gupta sohamsa Saturday, June 10, 2006 4:24 PM RE: Re: UL for second marriage match making !Om Gurveh

Namah! Dear members, I am confused, my understanding was spouse is seen by looking at D-9 ONLY , as Sanjay ji said in one of his classes. However, learneds are reffering to D-1 as well. Can you clarify, under what circumstances we look at 2nd spouse from 2nd house(8th from 7th) in D-1? Warm regards, PranavSwee Chan <swee wrote: Om Brihaspataye

Namah Dear Rafal, Namaste Yes, you are correct. It is the 8th from the

7th in navamsa, which is the 2nd wife. In this manner for each subsequent one, count the 8th from it, as in the energies from the second UL too. Love, Swee sohamsa [sohamsa ] On Behalf Of Rafal GendarzSaturday, June 10, 2006 8:26 AMsohamsa Subject: Re: Re: UL for second marriage match making klim datta guru Dear Goel, I think Your rule is about spouse while first is still going on, which was spoken by Sanjay Ji in Atri class. Generally to my knowledge second spouse is seen from 2H in D-9 & D-1. I think there are examples confirming this in

COVA. Regards Rafal Gendarz - Jyotisa Shisya sohamsa Saturday, June 10, 2006 8:18 AM Re: Re: UL for second marriage match making |om| Dear Goel Saheb, Then you are talking about the 9th house showing 2nd spouse while the first marriage is still going on? On a separate note, your article on concept of vargottama in the current issue of Jyotish Digest is nice. regards Hari On 6/9/06, Gopal Goel <gkgoel1937 wrote: Dear Rafal, Kindly alaways remeber the golden rule that 2nd wife is seen from 9TH house and 3rd wife from 11th house in d-1 chart. this is the basic and imortant principle. Up-pada comes in ON 2nd place. 7th house and Up-pada and simlarly for second marrige 9th house and 8th house from Up-pada ARE VERY VERY imortant. G.K.GOEL Send instant messages to your online friends http://in.messenger. Stay connected with your friends even when away from PC. Link: http://in.mobile./new/messenger/

Guest guest

Hello all,

We can collect data from all of the astro forum members, and then ask

them who have 2nd marriage with the UL.

Tht will be the right solution for the question because all hve

different opinion. This 2nd marriage frm UL was previously discussed and

no result was found.

Thanks

Tarun

• 3 weeks later...
Guest guest

Dear friends, Parasara says if Atma-Karka is placed in the navamsa sign of Moon ,Venus or Mars ,the person will show interest in the spouses of others.Can you give me feed back on this dictum. Regards, G.K.GOEL Pranav Gupta <sushmagupta51 wrote: !Om Gurveh Namah! Dear Rafal, Thank you for sharing your thoughts on A7 and UL! You split the scenario I put forward, If in a chart A7 is conjoined/aspected by a benefic

(say an exalted benefic) and the 7th house is aspected by Malefics and the Venus (also 7th lord) is shaapit. Does this person (have a chance of having a long relationship (1st, 2nd or 3rd...)? When one of the UL (UL1,UL2, or UL3..) is a benefic and 2nd from UL is also a benefic with no malefic aspects.Here two contradicting things are being shown by the same horoscope. What will be the final outcome? Does UL (UL1. UL2, ...) with benefic aspects and 2nd from the same UL with benefics give the native a happy married life even though malefice aspects on 7H, Shaapit 7L and Shaapit Venus indicate otherwise? Warm regards, PranavRafal Gendarz <starsuponme wrote: klim datta guru Dear Pranav, comments under your notes. Regards Rafal Gendarz - Pranav Gupta sohamsa Friday, June 09, 2006 11:54 PM Re: Re: UL for second marriage match making !Om Guraveh Namah! Dear Rafal, Thank you for the wonderful and concise explanation! I always get confused about when does a relation (sexual) starts to get reflected from A7 to the UL. Can you let me know your thoughts on it? [Rafal] Sexuality is broad term. The attitude is seen in kona to seventh bhava in Navamsa. I believe Clinton had Moon and Mercury in eleventh bhava which gave extramaritial affair. A7 is more connected to sexuality and if Sanjay said that Mercury and Shani can disturb the same. AL and A7 also tell us about our attitude about sexuality. Venus aspecting the UL means the sexuality is neccessary to START relationship, while the aspect on 2 from UL means that sexuality is neccessary to MAINTAIN the relationship. Sanjay once wrote that place where you meet all sexual partners is A7. When this is connected to UL through aspect/yuti then it means that it sexual/flirt can be within

realm of serious relationship while the A7 Lord in UL usually means some relationship before this one. There is also tip which says that if UL's are not in Kona this is not their(matching man/woman) first relationship. In one place in COVA Sanjay Ji mention also the fifth lord placement for this kind of matters. Venus in second in Dharmaamsa gives high libido..and Ojas is seen in Somanath Dreshkon so topic is broad. Also for example - If in a chart A7 is conjoined/aspected by a benefic (say an exalted planet like Jupiter) and the 7th house is aspected by Malefics and the Venus is shaapit. [Rafal] If malefic touch the seventh it can indicate some bad emotions/attitude connected to relationship. Venus shaapa gives also bad experience but more serious is shaapa with UL lord involvment. a7 aspected by many planets gives many relationship. strong grahas also

gives many partners or high qualities of the same. Does the person have a chance of having a long relationship (1st, 2nd or 3rd...)? Even when the UL lord is a benefic, 2nd from UL is also a benefic and no malefic aspects.[Rafal] If the 2 from UL is free from malefic then this UL stays and marriage is longlasting. Upapada fasting (take Vara indicated by lord of UL) is always important. Warm regards, Pranav Rafal Gendarz <starsuponme wrote: klim datta guru Dear Pranav, Jatak Parijata says that if malefic is in forth house then one has bad attitude towards the relatives, so we see that Bhava in Rasi indicate Your attitude which is nice explained in Sanjay Rath lecture about marriage. The Karaka - Venus - is about experiencing, it is something which Your mind is digesting, while the lord is the person himself. The Navamsa is concrete in this regard and shows also inlaws, work and internal attributes. The attitude is the core but it also change with antardasa (moon) so the seventh from antardasa can show the likings of native in various periods. We

worked with Guruji with one example when one felt attraction towards the same sex towards one dasa so this also must be seen as the attitude is changing but the core stays the same. So Lord is person, Karaka is experience and Bhava is attitude, UL is more external and broad and as You said the 2nd from UL is of utmost importance. Attitude is also seen from placement and sign of Venus (guna of sign is important) ! Venus in scorpio navamsa can give loose morals...stri jataka is important to study. Regards Rafal Gendarz - Pranav Gupta sohamsa Friday, June 09, 2006 9:39 PM Re: Re: UL for second marriage match making !Om Gurveh Namah! Dear Members, From my understanding the golden rule you mentioned applies to D-9 chart and that too for concurrent relationships. In case of dicorce or breakage you look at 2nd spouse from 2nd house (8th from 7th in D9) and any subsequent ones at 8th from there onwards. Moreover UL is very important as it gives the intent and

strength of relationship, and 2nd from UL indicates the length of the relationship. One looks at the and look at the 7th house, its lord and Venus in the D-1 for the person's attitude towards all the marriages/partenerships. Let me know if my understanding is incorrect. Regards,PranavGopal Goel <gkgoel1937 wrote: Dear Rafal, Kindly alaways remeber the golden rule that 2nd wife is seen from 9TH house and 3rd wife from 11th house in d-1 chart. this is the basic and imortant principle. Up-pada comes in ON 2nd place. 7th house and Up-pada and simlarly for second marrige 9th house and 8th house from Up-pada ARE VERY VERY imortant. G.K.GOEL Rafal <starsuponme wrote: klim datta gurudear Sumanth,Yes. The 2nd UL, and the 2nd Bhava in D-9.RegardsRafal Gendarzsohamsa , sumanth krishna <sanji_sumanth wrote:>> dear members> > i have doubt ,,while match making for Second marraige(oncedivorced) should the 2nd UL has to be considred for match making or 1st UL itself?> > > > hope i get answer> > > thanks in advance> > sumanth> > > > > > Send instant messages to your online friends http://in.messenger. Stay connected with your friends even when away from PC. Link: http://in.mobile./new/messenger/

India Answers: Share what you know. Learn something new Click here

Catch all the FIFA World Cup 2006 action on India Click here

Guest guest

Dear Goel,

If I rememeber correectly then Sharma explains why in His commentary. Jataka Tattwa has also something to say..

Regards

Rafal Gendarz

-

Gopal Goel

sohamsa

Wednesday, June 28, 2006 4:49 PM

Dear friends,

Parasara says if Atma-Karka is placed in the navamsa sign of Moon ,Venus or Mars ,the person will show interest in the spouses of others.Can you give me feed back on this dictum.

Regards,

G.K.GOEL

Pranav Gupta <sushmagupta51 wrote:

!Om Gurveh Namah!

Dear Rafal,

Thank you for sharing your thoughts on A7 and UL!

You split the scenario I put forward, If in a chart A7 is conjoined/aspected by a benefic (say an exalted benefic) and the 7th house is aspected by Malefics and the Venus (also 7th lord) is shaapit. Does this person (have a chance of having a long relationship (1st, 2nd or 3rd...)? When one of the UL (UL1,UL2, or UL3..) is a benefic and 2nd from UL is also a benefic with no malefic aspects.Here two contradicting things are being shown by the same horoscope.

What will be the final outcome? Does UL (UL1. UL2, ...) with benefic aspects and 2nd from the same UL with benefics give the native a happy married life even though malefice aspects on 7H, Shaapit 7L and Shaapit Venus indicate otherwise?

Warm regards,

PranavRafal Gendarz <starsuponme wrote:

klim datta guru

Dear Pranav,

Regards Rafal Gendarz

-

Pranav Gupta

sohamsa

!Om Guraveh Namah!

Dear Rafal,

I always get confused about when does a relation (sexual) starts to get reflected from A7 to the UL. Can you let me know your thoughts on it?

[Rafal] Sexuality is broad term. The attitude is seen in kona to seventh bhava in Navamsa. I believe Clinton had Moon and Mercury in eleventh bhava which gave extramaritial affair. A7 is more connected to sexuality and if Sanjay said that Mercury and Shani can disturb the same. AL and A7 also tell us about our attitude about sexuality. Venus aspecting the UL means the sexuality is neccessary to START relationship, while the aspect on 2 from UL means that sexuality is neccessary to MAINTAIN the relationship. Sanjay once wrote that place where you meet all sexual partners is A7. When this is connected to UL through aspect/yuti then it means that it sexual/flirt can be within realm of serious relationship while the A7 Lord in UL usually means some relationship before this one. There is also tip which says that if UL's are not in Kona this is not their(matching man/woman) first relationship. In one place in COVA Sanjay Ji mention also the fifth lord placement for this kind of matters. Venus in second in Dharmaamsa gives high libido..and Ojas is seen in Somanath Dreshkon so topic is broad.

Also for example - If in a chart A7 is conjoined/aspected by a benefic (say an exalted planet like Jupiter) and the 7th house is aspected by Malefics and the Venus is shaapit.

[Rafal] If malefic touch the seventh it can indicate some bad emotions/attitude connected to relationship. Venus shaapa gives also bad experience but more serious is shaapa with UL lord involvment. a7 aspected by many planets gives many relationship. strong grahas also gives many partners or high qualities of the same.

Does the person have a chance of having a long relationship (1st, 2nd or 3rd...)? Even when the UL lord is a benefic, 2nd from UL is also a benefic and no malefic aspects.[Rafal]

If the 2 from UL is free from malefic then this UL stays and marriage is longlasting. Upapada fasting (take Vara indicated by lord of UL) is always important.

Warm regards,

Pranav

Rafal Gendarz <starsuponme wrote:

klim datta guru

Dear Pranav,

Regards

Rafal Gendarz

-

Pranav Gupta

sohamsa

!Om Gurveh Namah!

Dear Members,

Dear Rafal,

imortant.

G.K.GOEL

India Answers: Share what you know. Learn something new Click hereCatch all the FIFA World Cup 2006 action on India Click here

Guest guest

||Hare Rama Krsna||

Dear Rafal,

Namaskar

UL and A7

becomes easy once we have clear terms for them. Guruji explained: Upapada shows

vivaha, and Darapada shows sambandha. So for upapada we study the eight types

of Vivaha, whilst for darapada it shows ANY type of sambandha.

Best

wishes,

Visti Larsen

For services and

articles visit:

http://srigaruda.com

28 June 2006 22:37

sohamsa

Dear Goel,

If I rememeber correectly then Sharma explains why in His

commentary. Jataka Tattwa has also something to say..

Regards

Rafal Gendarz

-

Gopal Goel

sohamsa

Wednesday, June 28, 2006 4:49 PM

Dear friends,

Parasara says if Atma-Karka is placed in the navamsa sign of Moon

,Venus or Mars ,the person will show interest in the spouses of others.Can you

give me feed back on this dictum.

Regards,

G.K.GOEL

Pranav Gupta <sushmagupta51

wrote:

!Om Gurveh Namah!

Dear Rafal,

You split the scenario I put forward, If in a chart A7 is

conjoined/aspected by a benefic (say an exalted benefic) and the 7th house is

aspected by Malefics and the Venus (also 7th lord) is shaapit. Does this person

(have a chance of having a long relationship (1st, 2nd or 3rd...)?

When one of the UL (UL1,UL2, or UL3..) is a benefic and 2nd from UL is

also a benefic with no malefic aspects.Here two contradicting things are being

shown by the same horoscope.

What will be the final outcome? Does UL (UL1. UL2, ...) with benefic

aspects and 2nd from the same UL with benefics give the native a happy married

life even though malefice aspects on 7H, Shaapit 7L and Shaapit Venus indicate

otherwise?

Warm regards,

Pranav

Rafal Gendarz

<starsuponme wrote:

klim datta guru

Dear Pranav,

Regards Rafal Gendarz

-

Pranav

Gupta

sohamsa

!Om Guraveh Namah!

Dear Rafal,

I always get confused about when does a relation (sexual) starts to get

reflected from A7 to the UL. Can you let me know your thoughts on it?

[Rafal] Sexuality is broad term. The

attitude is seen in kona to seventh bhava in Navamsa. I believe Clinton had Moon and

Mercury in eleventh bhava which gave extramaritial affair. A7 is more connected

to sexuality and if Sanjay said that Mercury and Shani can disturb the same. AL

and A7 also tell us about our attitude about sexuality. Venus aspecting the UL

means the sexuality is neccessary to START relationship, while the aspect on 2 from

UL means that sexuality is neccessary to MAINTAIN the relationship. Sanjay once

wrote that place where you meet all sexual partners is A7. When this is

connected to UL through aspect/yuti then it means that it sexual/flirt can be

within realm of serious relationship while the A7 Lord in UL usually means some

relationship before this one. There is also tip which says that if UL's are not

in Kona this is not their(matching man/woman) first relationship. In one

place in COVA Sanjay Ji mention also the fifth lord placement for this kind of

matters. Venus in second in Dharmaamsa gives high libido..and Ojas is seen in

Somanath Dreshkon so topic is broad.

Also for example - If in a chart A7 is conjoined/aspected by a benefic

(say an exalted planet like Jupiter) and the 7th house is aspected by Malefics

and the Venus is shaapit.

[Rafal] If malefic touch the seventh it can

indicate some bad emotions/attitude connected to relationship. Venus shaapa

gives also bad experience but more serious is shaapa with UL lord involvment.

a7 aspected by many planets gives many relationship. strong grahas also gives

many partners or high qualities of the same.

Does the person have a chance of having a long relationship (1st, 2nd

or 3rd...)? Even when the UL lord is a benefic, 2nd from UL is also

a benefic and no malefic aspects.

[Rafal]

If the 2 from

UL is free from malefic then this UL stays and marriage is longlasting. Upapada

fasting (take Vara indicated by lord of UL) is always important.

Warm regards,

Pranav

Rafal Gendarz

<starsuponme wrote:

klim

datta guru

Dear

Pranav,

Jatak

Parijata says that if malefic is in forth house then one has bad attitude

towards the relatives, so we see that Bhava in Rasi indicate Your attitude

which is nice explained in Sanjay Rath lecture about marriage. The Karaka -

Venus - is about experiencing, it is something which Your mind is

digesting, while the lord is the person himself. The Navamsa is concrete in

this regard and shows also inlaws, work and internal attributes. The attitude

is the core but it also change with antardasa (moon) so the seventh from

antardasa can show the likings of native in various periods. We worked with

Guruji with one example when one felt attraction towards the same sex towards

one dasa so this also must be seen as the attitude is changing but the core

stays the same. So Lord is person, Karaka is experience and Bhava is attitude,

UL is more external and broad and as You said the 2nd from UL is of utmost

importance. Attitude is also seen from placement and sign of Venus (guna of

sign is important) ! Venus in scorpio navamsa can give loose morals...stri

jataka is important to study.

Regards

Rafal

Gendarz

-

Pranav

Gupta

sohamsa

!Om Gurveh Namah!

Dear Members,

From my understanding the golden rule you mentioned applies to D-9

chart and that too for concurrent relationships. In case of dicorce or breakage

you look at 2nd spouse from 2nd house (8th from 7th in D9) and any subsequent

ones at 8th from there onwards.

Moreover UL is very important as it gives the intent and strength of

relationship, and 2nd from UL indicates the length of the relationship.

One looks at the and look at the 7th house, its lord and Venus in the

D-1 for the person's attitude towards all the marriages/partenerships.

Regards,

Pranav

Gopal Goel

<gkgoel1937 wrote:

Dear Rafal,

wife is seen from 9TH house and 3rd wife from 11th house in d-1 chart.

this is the basic and imortant principle.

Up-pada comes in ON 2nd place. 7th house and Up-pada and simlarly

for second marrige 9th house and 8th house from Up-pada ARE

VERY VERY

imortant.

G.K.GOEL

Rafal

<starsuponme wrote:

klim datta guru

dear Sumanth,

Regards

Rafal Gendarz

sohamsa ,

sumanth krishna <sanji_sumanth wrote:

>

> dear members

>

1st UL itself?

>

>

>

> hope i get answer

>

>

> thanks in advance

>

> sumanth

>

>

>

>

>

>

Send instant messages to your online friends http://in.messenger.

Stay connected with your friends even when away from PC. Link:

India Answers: Share what you know. Learn something new Click

here

Catch all the FIFA World Cup 2006 action on India Click

here

Guest guest

Respected Visti ji, Thank you for sharing your thoughts on A7 and UL! What takes higher weightage - UL and considerations around UL OR 7th Lord, and considerations around 7th lord/ 7th H? If one is positive and other is negative. I am attempting to explain the same with an example: If in a chart A7 is

conjoined/aspected by a benefic (say an exalted benefic) and the 7th house is aspected by Malefics and the Venus (also 7th lord) is shaapit. Does this person (have a chance of having a long relationship (1st, 2nd or 3rd...)? When one of the UL (UL1,UL2, or UL3..) is a benefic and 2nd from UL is also a benefic with no malefic aspects.Here two contradicting things are being shown by the same horoscope. What will be the final outcome? Does UL (UL1. UL2, ...) with benefic aspects and 2nd from the same UL with benefics give the native a happy married life even though malefice aspects on 7H, Shaapit 7L and Shaapit Venus indicate otherwise? Warm regards, PranavVisti Larsen <visti wrote: ||Hare Rama Krsna|| Dear Rafal, Namaskar UL and A7 becomes easy once we have clear terms for them. Guruji explained: Upapada shows vivaha, and Darapada shows sambandha. So for upapada we study the eight types of Vivaha, whilst for darapada it shows ANY type of sambandha. Best wishes, *** Visti Larsen For services and articles visit: http://srigaruda.com *** sohamsa [sohamsa ] On Behalf Of Rafal Gendarz28 June 2006 22:37sohamsa Subject: Re: Re: UL for second marriage match making Dear Goel, If I rememeber correectly then Sharma explains why in His commentary. Jataka Tattwa has also something to say.. Regards Rafal Gendarz - Gopal Goel sohamsa Wednesday, June 28, 2006 4:49 PM Re: Re: UL for second marriage match making Dear friends, Parasara says if Atma-Karka is placed in the navamsa sign of Moon ,Venus or Mars ,the person will show interest in the spouses of others.Can you give me feed back on this dictum. Regards, G.K.GOEL Pranav Gupta <sushmagupta51 wrote: !Om Gurveh Namah! Dear Rafal, Thank you for sharing your thoughts on A7 and UL! You split the scenario I put forward, If in a chart A7 is conjoined/aspected by a benefic (say an exalted benefic) and the 7th house is aspected by Malefics and the Venus (also 7th lord) is shaapit. Does this person (have a chance of having a long relationship (1st, 2nd or 3rd...)? When one of the UL (UL1,UL2, or UL3..) is a benefic and 2nd from UL is also a benefic with no malefic aspects.Here two contradicting things are being shown by the same horoscope. What will be the final outcome? Does UL (UL1.

UL2, ...) with benefic aspects and 2nd from the same UL with benefics give the native a happy married life even though malefice aspects on 7H, Shaapit 7L and Shaapit Venus indicate otherwise? Warm regards, PranavRafal Gendarz <starsuponme wrote: klim datta

guru Dear Pranav, comments under your notes. Regards Rafal Gendarz - Pranav Gupta sohamsa Friday, June 09, 2006 11:54 PM

Re: Re: UL for second marriage match making !Om Guraveh Namah! Dear Rafal, Thank you for the wonderful and concise explanation! I always get confused about when does a relation (sexual) starts to get reflected from A7 to the UL. Can you let me know your thoughts on it? [Rafal] Sexuality is broad term. The attitude is seen in kona to seventh bhava in Navamsa. I believe Clinton had Moon and Mercury in eleventh bhava which gave extramaritial affair. A7 is more connected to sexuality and if

Sanjay said that Mercury and Shani can disturb the same. AL and A7 also tell us about our attitude about sexuality. Venus aspecting the UL means the sexuality is neccessary to START relationship, while the aspect on 2 from UL means that sexuality is neccessary to MAINTAIN the relationship. Sanjay once wrote that place where you meet all sexual partners is A7. When this is connected to UL through aspect/yuti then it means that it sexual/flirt can be within realm of serious relationship while the A7 Lord in UL usually means some relationship before this one. There is also tip which says that if UL's are not in Kona this is not their(matching man/woman) first relationship. In one place in COVA Sanjay Ji mention also the fifth lord placement for this kind of matters. Venus in second in Dharmaamsa gives high libido..and Ojas is seen in Somanath Dreshkon so topic is broad. Also for example - If in a chart A7 is conjoined/aspected by a benefic (say an exalted planet like Jupiter) and the 7th house is aspected by Malefics and the Venus is shaapit. [Rafal] If malefic touch the seventh it can indicate some bad emotions/attitude connected to relationship. Venus shaapa gives also bad experience but more serious is shaapa with UL lord involvment. a7 aspected by many planets gives many relationship. strong grahas also gives many partners or high qualities of the same. Does the person have a chance of having a long relationship (1st, 2nd or 3rd...)? Even when the UL lord is a benefic, 2nd from UL is also a benefic and no malefic aspects.[Rafal] If the 2 from UL is free from malefic then this UL stays and marriage is longlasting. Upapada fasting (take Vara indicated by lord of UL) is always important. Warm regards, Pranav Rafal Gendarz <starsuponme wrote: klim datta guru Dear Pranav, Jatak Parijata says that if malefic is in forth house then one has bad attitude towards the relatives, so we see that Bhava in Rasi indicate Your attitude which is nice explained in Sanjay Rath lecture about marriage. The Karaka - Venus - is about experiencing, it is something which Your mind is digesting, while the lord is the person himself. The Navamsa is concrete in this regard and shows also inlaws, work and internal attributes. The attitude is the core but it

also change with antardasa (moon) so the seventh from antardasa can show the likings of native in various periods. We worked with Guruji with one example when one felt attraction towards the same sex towards one dasa so this also must be seen as the attitude is changing but the core stays the same. So Lord is person, Karaka is experience and Bhava is attitude, UL is more external and broad and as You said the 2nd from UL is of utmost importance. Attitude is also seen from placement and sign of Venus (guna of sign is important) ! Venus in scorpio navamsa can give loose morals...stri jataka is important to study. Regards Rafal Gendarz - Pranav Gupta sohamsa Friday, June 09, 2006 9:39 PM Re:

Re: UL for second marriage match making !Om Gurveh Namah! Dear Members, From my understanding the golden rule you mentioned applies to D-9 chart and that too for

concurrent relationships. In case of dicorce or breakage you look at 2nd spouse from 2nd house (8th from 7th in D9) and any subsequent ones at 8th from there onwards. Moreover UL is very important as it gives the intent and strength of relationship, and 2nd from UL indicates the length of the relationship. One looks at the and look at the 7th house, its lord and Venus in the D-1 for the person's attitude towards all the

marriages/partenerships. Let me know if my understanding is incorrect. Regards,PranavGopal Goel <gkgoel1937 wrote: Dear Rafal,

Kindly alaways remeber the golden rule that 2nd wife is seen from 9TH house and 3rd wife from 11th house in d-1 chart. this is the basic and imortant principle. Up-pada comes in ON 2nd place. 7th house and Up-pada and simlarly for second marrige 9th house and 8th house from Up-pada ARE VERY VERY imortant. G.K.GOEL Rafal <starsuponme wrote: klim datta gurudear Sumanth,Yes. The 2nd UL, and the 2nd Bhava in D-9.RegardsRafal Gendarzsohamsa , sumanth krishna <sanji_sumanth wrote:>> dear members> > i have doubt ,,while match making for Second

marraige(oncedivorced) should the 2nd UL has to be considred for match making or 1st UL itself?> > > > hope i get answer> > > thanks in advance> > sumanth> > > > > > Send instant messages to your online friends http://in.messenger. Stay connected with your friends even when away from PC. Link: http://in.mobile./new/messenger/

India Answers: Share what you know. Learn something new Click hereCatch all the FIFA World Cup 2006 action on India Click here

Guest guest

||Hare Rama Krsna||

Dear

Pranav, Namaskar

Each

show different things.

The seventh house in rasi shows our

attitude towards all sambandha.

The seventh lord shows the state of the

partner and the physical sambandha we have with that partner, whilst Venus

shows our experience of love in general.

The seventh lord from Venus indicates the

events which bring us into sambandha.

The darapada shows the type of partners that

come to us, as well as their intentions.

The upapada shows the types of vivaha we

have and the EXCUSES for sustenance/breakage.

The seventh house in navamsa is the major

factor and shows the exact nature of the particular spouse as well as the

events which led to or broke the vivaha. Subsequent vivahas are seen from

the eighth from the seventh, i.e. 7th, 2nd, 9th,

4th, etc indicate the first, second, third and fourth vivahas respectively.

Upapada dominates in deciding the length

of the vivaha, but sambandha can continue even after vivaha is over.

Best

wishes,

Visti Larsen

For services and

articles visit:

sohamsa [sohamsa ] On Behalf Of Pranav Gupta

29 June 2006 18:26

sohamsa

RE: Re: UL for

Respected Visti ji,

What takes higher weightage - UL and considerations around UL OR 7th

Lord, and considerations around 7th lord/ 7th H? If one is positive and other

is negative.

I am attempting to explain the same with an example:

If in a chart A7 is conjoined/aspected by a benefic (say an exalted

benefic) and the 7th house is aspected by Malefics and the Venus (also 7th

lord) is shaapit. Does this person (have a chance of having a long relationship

(1st, 2nd or 3rd...)? When one of the UL (UL1,UL2, or UL3..) is a

benefic and 2nd from UL is also a benefic with no malefic aspects.Here two

contradicting things are being shown by the same horoscope.

What will be the final outcome? Does UL (UL1. UL2, ...) with

benefic aspects and 2nd from the same UL with benefics give the native a happy

married life even though malefice aspects on 7H, Shaapit 7L and Shaapit Venus

indicate otherwise?

Warm regards,

Pranav

Visti Larsen

<visti wrote:

||Hare Rama Krsna||

Dear

Rafal, Namaskar

UL and A7

becomes easy once we have clear terms for them. Guruji explained: Upapada shows

vivaha, and Darapada shows sambandha. So for upapada we study the eight types

of Vivaha, whilst for darapada it shows ANY type of sambandha.

Best

wishes,

Visti Larsen

For services and

articles visit:

28 June 2006 22:37

sohamsa

Dear Goel,

If I rememeber correectly then Sharma explains why in

His commentary. Jataka Tattwa has also something to say..

Regards

Rafal Gendarz

-

Gopal Goel

sohamsa

Wednesday, June 28, 2006

4:49 PM

Dear friends,

Parasara says if Atma-Karka is placed in the navamsa sign of Moon

,Venus or Mars ,the person will show interest in the spouses of others.Can you

give me feed back on this dictum.

Regards,

G.K.GOEL

Pranav Gupta <sushmagupta51

wrote:

!Om Gurveh Namah!

Dear Rafal,

You split the scenario I put forward, If in a chart A7 is

conjoined/aspected by a benefic (say an exalted benefic) and the 7th house is

aspected by Malefics and the Venus (also 7th lord) is shaapit. Does this person

(have a chance of having a long relationship (1st, 2nd or 3rd...)?

When one of the UL (UL1,UL2, or UL3..) is a benefic and 2nd from UL is

also a benefic with no malefic aspects.Here two contradicting things are being

shown by the same horoscope.

What will be the final outcome? Does UL (UL1. UL2, ...) with

benefic aspects and 2nd from the same UL with benefics give the native a happy

married life even though malefice aspects on 7H, Shaapit 7L and Shaapit Venus

indicate otherwise?

Warm regards,

Pranav

Rafal Gendarz

<starsuponme wrote:

klim datta guru

Dear Pranav,

Regards Rafal Gendarz

-

Pranav

Gupta

sohamsa

Friday, June 09, 2006

11:54 PM

!Om Guraveh Namah!

Dear Rafal,

I always get confused about when does a relation (sexual) starts

to get reflected from A7 to the UL. Can you let me know your thoughts on it?

[Rafal] Sexuality is broad term. The

attitude is seen in kona to seventh bhava in Navamsa. I believe Clinton had

Moon and Mercury in eleventh bhava which gave extramaritial affair. A7 is more

connected to sexuality and if Sanjay said that Mercury and Shani can disturb

the same. AL and A7 also tell us about our attitude about sexuality. Venus

aspecting the UL means the sexuality is neccessary to START relationship, while

the aspect on 2 from UL means that sexuality is neccessary to MAINTAIN the relationship.

Sanjay once wrote that place where you meet all sexual partners is A7. When

this is connected to UL through aspect/yuti then it means that it sexual/flirt

can be within realm of serious relationship while the A7 Lord in UL usually

means some relationship before this one. There is also tip which says that if

UL's are not in Kona this is not their(matching man/woman) first

relationship. In one place in COVA Sanjay Ji mention also the fifth lord

placement for this kind of matters. Venus in second in Dharmaamsa gives high

libido..and Ojas is seen in Somanath Dreshkon so topic is broad.

Also for example - If in a chart A7 is conjoined/aspected

by a benefic (say an exalted planet like Jupiter) and the 7th house is aspected

by Malefics and the Venus is shaapit.

[Rafal] If malefic touch the seventh it can

indicate some bad emotions/attitude connected to relationship. Venus shaapa

gives also bad experience but more serious is shaapa with UL lord involvment.

a7 aspected by many planets gives many relationship. strong grahas also gives

many partners or high qualities of the same.

Does the person have a chance of having a long relationship

(1st, 2nd or 3rd...)? Even when the UL lord is a benefic, 2nd from

UL is also a benefic and no malefic aspects.

[Rafal]

If the 2 from

UL is free from malefic then this UL stays and marriage is longlasting. Upapada

fasting (take Vara indicated by lord of UL) is always important.

Warm regards,

Pranav

Rafal Gendarz

<starsuponme wrote:

klim

datta guru

Dear

Pranav,

Jatak

Parijata says that if malefic is in forth house then one has bad attitude

towards the relatives, so we see that Bhava in Rasi indicate Your attitude

which is nice explained in Sanjay Rath lecture about marriage. The Karaka -

Venus - is about experiencing, it is something which Your mind is

digesting, while the lord is the person himself. The Navamsa is concrete in

this regard and shows also inlaws, work and internal attributes. The attitude

is the core but it also change with antardasa (moon) so the seventh from

antardasa can show the likings of native in various periods. We worked with

Guruji with one example when one felt attraction towards the same sex towards

one dasa so this also must be seen as the attitude is changing but the core

stays the same. So Lord is person, Karaka is experience and Bhava is attitude,

UL is more external and broad and as You said the 2nd from UL is of utmost

importance. Attitude is also seen from placement and sign of Venus (guna of

sign is important) ! Venus in scorpio navamsa can give loose morals...stri

jataka is important to study.

Regards

Rafal

Gendarz

-

Pranav

Gupta

sohamsa

Friday, June 09, 2006

9:39 PM

!Om Gurveh Namah!

Dear Members,

From my understanding the golden rule you mentioned applies to

D-9 chart and that too for concurrent relationships. In case of dicorce or

breakage you look at 2nd spouse from 2nd house (8th from 7th in D9) and any

subsequent ones at 8th from there onwards.

Moreover UL is very important as it gives the intent and

strength of relationship, and 2nd from UL indicates the length of the

relationship.

One looks at the and look at the 7th house, its lord and Venus

in the D-1 for the person's attitude towards all the marriages/partenerships.

Regards,

Pranav

Gopal Goel

<gkgoel1937 wrote:

Dear Rafal,

wife is seen from 9TH house and 3rd wife from 11th house in d-1 chart.

this is the basic and imortant principle.

Up-pada comes in ON 2nd place. 7th house and Up-pada and simlarly

for second marrige 9th house and 8th house from Up-pada ARE VERY VERY

imortant.

G.K.GOEL

Rafal

<starsuponme wrote:

klim datta guru

dear Sumanth,

Regards

Rafal Gendarz

sohamsa ,

sumanth krishna <sanji_sumanth wrote:

>

> dear members

>

1st UL itself?

>

>

>

> hope i get answer

>

>

> thanks in advance

>

> sumanth

>

>

>

>

>

>

Send instant messages to your online friends

http://in.messenger.

Stay connected with your friends even when away from PC. Link:

size=1 width="100%" align=center>

India Answers: Share what you know. Learn something new Click

here

Catch all the FIFA World Cup 2006 action on India Click

here

Guest guest

|om gurave Naham! Respect Visti ji, Thank you for clarifying the concept in a simple way! The last point -"Upapad dominates the vivaha.... "- cleared all the confusion. Now I feel I understood the concept in totality. Thanks much! PranavVisti Larsen <visti wrote: ||Hare Rama Krsna|| Dear Pranav, Namaskar Each show different things. The seventh house in rasi shows our attitude towards all sambandha. The seventh lord shows the state of the partner and the physical sambandha we have with that partner, whilst Venus shows our experience of love in general. The seventh lord from Venus indicates the events which bring us into sambandha. The darapada shows the type of partners that come to us, as well as their intentions. The upapada shows the types of vivaha we have

and the EXCUSES for sustenance/breakage. The seventh house in navamsa is the major factor and shows the exact nature of the particular spouse as well as the events which led to or broke the vivaha. Subsequent vivahas are seen from the eighth from the seventh, i.e. 7th, 2nd, 9th, 4th, etc indicate the first, second, third and fourth vivahas respectively. Upapada dominates in deciding the length of the vivaha, but sambandha can continue even after vivaha is over. Best wishes, *** Visti Larsen For services and articles visit: http://srigaruda.com *** sohamsa [sohamsa ] On Behalf Of Pranav Gupta29 June 2006 18:26sohamsa Subject: RE: Re: UL for second marriage match making Respected Visti ji, Thank you for sharing your thoughts on A7 and UL! What takes higher weightage - UL and considerations around UL OR 7th Lord, and considerations around 7th lord/ 7th H? If one is positive and other is negative. I am attempting to explain the same with an example: If in a chart A7 is conjoined/aspected by a benefic (say an exalted benefic) and the 7th house is aspected by Malefics and the Venus (also 7th lord) is shaapit. Does this

person (have a chance of having a long relationship (1st, 2nd or 3rd...)? When one of the UL (UL1,UL2, or UL3..) is a benefic and 2nd from UL is also a benefic with no malefic aspects.Here two contradicting things are being shown by the same horoscope. What will be the final outcome? Does UL (UL1. UL2, ...) with benefic aspects and 2nd from the same UL with benefics give the native a happy married life even though malefice aspects on 7H, Shaapit 7L and Shaapit Venus indicate otherwise? Warm regards, PranavVisti Larsen <visti wrote: ||Hare Rama Krsna|| Dear Rafal, Namaskar UL and A7 becomes easy once we have clear terms for them. Guruji explained: Upapada shows

vivaha, and Darapada shows sambandha. So for upapada we study the eight types of Vivaha, whilst for darapada it shows ANY type of sambandha. Best wishes, *** Visti Larsen For services and articles visit: http://srigaruda.com *** sohamsa [sohamsa ] On Behalf Of Rafal Gendarz28 June 2006 22:37sohamsa Subject: Re: Re: UL for second marriage match making Dear Goel, If I rememeber correectly then Sharma explains why in His commentary. Jataka Tattwa has also something to say.. Regards Rafal Gendarz - Gopal Goel sohamsa Wednesday, June 28, 2006 4:49 PM Re: Re: UL for second marriage match making Dear friends, Parasara says if Atma-Karka is placed in the navamsa sign of Moon ,Venus or Mars ,the person will show interest in the spouses of others.Can you give me feed back on this dictum. Regards, G.K.GOEL Pranav Gupta <sushmagupta51 wrote: !Om Gurveh Namah! Dear Rafal, Thank you for sharing your thoughts on A7 and UL! You split the scenario I put forward, If in a chart A7 is conjoined/aspected by a benefic (say an

exalted benefic) and the 7th house is aspected by Malefics and the Venus (also 7th lord) is shaapit. Does this person (have a chance of having a long relationship (1st, 2nd or 3rd...)? When one of the UL (UL1,UL2, or UL3..) is a benefic and 2nd from UL is also a benefic with no malefic aspects.Here two contradicting things are being shown by the same horoscope. What will be the final outcome? Does UL (UL1. UL2, ...) with benefic aspects and 2nd from the same UL with benefics give the native a happy married life even though malefice aspects on 7H, Shaapit 7L and Shaapit Venus indicate otherwise? Warm regards, PranavRafal Gendarz <starsuponme wrote: klim datta guru Dear Pranav, comments under your notes. Regards Rafal Gendarz - Pranav Gupta sohamsa Friday, June 09, 2006 11:54 PM Re: Re: UL for second marriage match making !Om Guraveh Namah! Dear Rafal, Thank you for the wonderful and concise explanation! I always get confused about when does a relation (sexual) starts to get reflected from A7 to the UL. Can you let me know your thoughts on it? [Rafal] Sexuality is

broad term. The attitude is seen in kona to seventh bhava in Navamsa. I believe Clinton had Moon and Mercury in eleventh bhava which gave extramaritial affair. A7 is more connected to sexuality and if Sanjay said that Mercury and Shani can disturb the same. AL and A7 also tell us about our attitude about sexuality. Venus aspecting the UL means the sexuality is neccessary to START relationship, while the aspect on 2 from UL means that sexuality is neccessary to MAINTAIN the relationship. Sanjay once wrote that place where you meet all sexual partners is A7. When this is connected to UL through aspect/yuti then it means that it sexual/flirt can be within realm of serious relationship while the A7 Lord in UL usually means some relationship before this one. There is also tip which says that if UL's are not in Kona this is not their(matching man/woman) first relationship. In one place in COVA Sanjay Ji mention also the fifth lord

placement for this kind of matters. Venus in second in Dharmaamsa gives high libido..and Ojas is seen in Somanath Dreshkon so topic is broad. Also for example - If in a chart A7 is conjoined/aspected by a benefic (say an exalted planet like Jupiter) and the 7th house is aspected by Malefics and the Venus is shaapit. [Rafal] If malefic touch the seventh it can indicate some bad emotions/attitude connected to relationship. Venus shaapa gives also bad experience but more serious is shaapa with UL lord involvment. a7 aspected by many planets gives many relationship. strong grahas also gives many partners or high qualities of the

same. Does the person have a chance of having a long relationship (1st, 2nd or 3rd...)? Even when the UL lord is a benefic, 2nd from UL is also a benefic and no malefic aspects.[Rafal] If the 2 from UL is free from malefic then this UL stays and marriage is longlasting. Upapada fasting (take Vara indicated by lord of UL) is always important. Warm regards, Pranav Rafal Gendarz <starsuponme wrote: klim datta guru Dear Pranav, Jatak Parijata says that if malefic is in forth house then one has bad attitude towards the relatives, so we see that Bhava in Rasi indicate Your attitude which is nice explained in Sanjay Rath lecture about marriage. The Karaka - Venus - is about experiencing, it is something which Your mind is digesting, while the lord is the person himself. The Navamsa is concrete in this regard and shows also inlaws, work and internal attributes. The attitude is the core but it also change with antardasa (moon) so the seventh from antardasa can show the likings of native in various periods. We worked with Guruji with one example when one felt attraction towards the same sex towards one dasa so this also must be seen as the attitude is

changing but the core stays the same. So Lord is person, Karaka is experience and Bhava is attitude, UL is more external and broad and as You said the 2nd from UL is of utmost importance. Attitude is also seen from placement and sign of Venus (guna of sign is important) ! Venus in scorpio navamsa can give loose morals...stri jataka is important to study. Regards Rafal Gendarz - Pranav Gupta sohamsa Friday, June 09, 2006 9:39 PM Re: Re: UL for second marriage match making !Om Gurveh Namah! Dear

Members, From my understanding the golden rule you mentioned applies to D-9 chart and that too for concurrent relationships. In case of dicorce or breakage you look at 2nd spouse from 2nd house (8th from 7th in D9) and any subsequent ones at 8th from there onwards. Moreover UL is very important as it gives the intent and strength of relationship, and 2nd from UL indicates the length of the relationship. One looks at the and look at the 7th house, its lord and Venus in the D-1 for the person's attitude towards all

the marriages/partenerships. Let me know if my understanding is incorrect. Regards,PranavGopal Goel <gkgoel1937 wrote: Dear Rafal, Kindly alaways remeber the golden rule that 2nd

wife is seen from 9TH house and 3rd wife from 11th house in d-1 chart. this is the basic and imortant principle. Up-pada comes in ON 2nd place. 7th house and Up-pada and simlarly for second marrige 9th house and 8th house from Up-pada ARE VERY VERY imortant. G.K.GOEL Rafal <starsuponme wrote: klim datta gurudear Sumanth,Yes. The 2nd UL, and the 2nd Bhava in D-9.RegardsRafal Gendarzsohamsa , sumanth krishna <sanji_sumanth wrote:>> dear members> > i have doubt ,,while match making for Second marraige(oncedivorced) should the 2nd UL has to be considred for match making or 1st UL itself?> > > > hope i get answer> > > thanks in advance> > sumanth> >

> > > > Send instant messages to your online friends http://in.messenger. Stay connected with your friends even when away from PC. Link: http://in.mobile./new/messenger/ size=1 width="100%" align=center> India Answers: Share what you know. Learn something new Click hereCatch all the FIFA World Cup 2006 action on India Click here