IndiaDivine.org

astro A Atamkarak

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Reaspected Sanjay Sir

It is great to see your response on different subjects and logic is always understandable.

I need your kind advice:

My AK is Mars in 23 Vi 21, in 4th house

My 5th house from lagna is Libra, does not have a planet,

5L is Ve and is in lagna..

9H has Jup®

Pl advice on my Ishta devata and bhakti I should focus.

Thanks and regards

Jyo

-

Sanjay Prabhakaran

sohamsa

Thursday, June 08, 2006 11:46 PM

Re: Atamkarak

|| Om gurave namah ||Dear Govind, 5th House from Lagna in Rashi chart indicates the natural inclination for Bhakti. Presence of Mars in 5th therefore gave you the strong Hanuman Bhakti. Your Atmakaaraka is Mars also, The atmakaaraka does the Job of Sun for the individual. Sun is like Lord Shiva/Rudra. Hence worship of Shiva form of the graha becoming the atmakaaraka is also suggested sometimes. Shiva is Mahapurusha, i.e a perfect person with 5 tatwa in balance. Hence Atmakaaraka makes a person perfect. This worship of Rudra form of your Atmakaaraka hence would have try to make you better person.But No negatives habits of Atmakaaraka graha should be had by the person,Hence it's very essential in your life to quite violence, anger etc. As Mars is Atmakaaraka. Atmakaaraka dasa else will be very terrible, As it tries to make you perfect. Hopefull the above explains your devotion for Lord Hanuman, Who is a form of Rudra.Normally in Hindu worship, Five forms of dieties are suggested to be worshipped. therefore you can also include, Ganesha, Surya, Vishnu, Lakshmi, also in your worship. For this you can worship the dieites as per your liking.Warm RegardsSanjay p

On 6/8/06, drgovindsingh <drgovindsingh wrote:

Respected Sanjay ji,There is a one question about Atamkarak..My Ishta Devta is Venus (Ithink Mata Laxmi)becouse AK Mars placed in Makara Rasi and Venusplaced in Dhanu rasi in Navmasa.Dharm deveta is Mercury (means Lord Krishna) Palan devta is Mercury (means Lord Krishna)Guru Devta is Mercury (means Lord Krishna)But i am worshiping Lord Hanuman ji last ten or eleven years.Sir I am going in right direction or worng direction kindly advise me which deity suit me and my life prosperous.Date of Birth: 19-01-1972Time of Birth: 4:00 amPlace of Birth: 78: 19 E, 30: 44 NRegardsGovind