IndiaDivine.org

Small doubt

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

|om|Dear Jyotisas,I have recently started doing a mantra for the pratyadhi devata of Venus which is Indra.But I find that Indra is also the adhidevata of Jupiter!

My doubt is whether the prayers directed towards the pratyadhi devata of Venus also goes simultaneously to the adhi devata of Jupiter?Is such a situation permissible? If not, how to make this distinction clear from the remedy point-of-view?

best regardsHari

Guest guest

Om Gurave Namah

Dear Hari,

Namaste. I think the devata for Venus is Sachi/Indrani. For Jupiter,

it's Indra.

Regards,

Lakshmi

sohamsa , " Jyotisa Shisya " <achyutagaddi

wrote:

>

> |om|

> Dear Jyotisas,

>

> I have recently started doing a mantra for the pratyadhi devata of

Venus

> which is Indra.

>

> But I find that Indra is also the adhidevata of Jupiter!

>

> My doubt is whether the prayers directed towards the pratyadhi

devata of

> Venus also goes simultaneously to the adhi devata of Jupiter?

>

> Is such a situation permissible? If not, how to make this

distinction clear

> from the remedy point-of-view?

>

> best regards

> Hari

>

Guest guest

Dear Mr. Hari , This is the reason that before one commences any Japa or Puja he should undertake SANKALPA in proper manner. G.K.GOEL Lakshmi Ramesh <b_lakshmi_ramesh wrote: Om Gurave NamahDear Hari,Namaste. I think the devata for Venus is Sachi/Indrani. For Jupiter, it's Indra.Regards,Lakshmisohamsa , "Jyotisa Shisya" <achyutagaddi wrote:>> |om|> Dear

Jyotisas,> > I have recently started doing a mantra for the pratyadhi devata of Venus> which is Indra.> > But I find that Indra is also the adhidevata of Jupiter!> > My doubt is whether the prayers directed towards the pratyadhi devata of> Venus also goes simultaneously to the adhi devata of Jupiter?> > Is such a situation permissible? If not, how to make this distinction clear> from the remedy point-of-view?> > best regards> Hari> Send instant messages to your online friends http://in.messenger. Stay connected with your friends even when away from PC. Link: http://in.mobile./new/messenger/

Guest guest

|om|Dear Goel Saheb (if I may call you thus),By this time I had already figured out that the sankalpam was required but experience (like yours) is a much better short cut! Thanks for the advice.

best regardsHariOn 6/13/06, Gopal Goel <gkgoel1937 wrote:

Dear Mr. Hari , This is the reason that before one commences any Japa or Puja he should undertake SANKALPA in proper manner. G.K.GOEL