IndiaDivine.org

Space Shuttle Launch -July 1st 2006 - My Analysis

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Om Krishna Guru Namaste Gurus and Learned Members, Let me attempt the Space Shuttle launch chart analysis. I have learned

this method from Sanjay Ji from his Atmakaraka and Chara karaka replacement lectures, he gave in 2003 West Coast conference at San Jose. It would be my shortcoming if I have not applied the principles correctly than his teachings. Having said that, let us start the analysis. The launch details I got from the list and consider are as follows. If these details are not correct, then the analysis may not be correct as well. July 1, 2006 Time: 15:48:15 Time Zone: 4:00:00 (West of GMT) Place: 80 W 37'

16", 28 N 37' 38" Kennedy Space Center, Florida, USA The Lagna is Li and its lord Ven is placed in 8th house. This Lagna is a Fixed and Earthy sign in Rasi and the Navamsa Lagna is a Fixed and Airy sign Surya, Ketu and Guru(Vakra) the 6th lord is

placed in it. Based on the Muhurta Principles, no planet should be in 8th house, but in this chart, there is Shukra the Lagna and 8th lord is placed in it.in Rasi. This is not a good indication to start with. Air and space travel is an attempt by the man to emulate the birds, which are ruled by the Sun (Karaka). So the karaka for this mission is Sun who is the Matru Karaka and 11th lord in this chart and he is placed in 9th house. Another important principles, we have to see based on the Muhurta principles is the good placement of Moon. In this chart Moon is 10th lord and also Atma Karaka who is placed in 11th house along with A9 and A3. Having said that, let us go step by step. Now for this mundane astrology purpose, I am using the seven Chara Karaka scheme and let me do the analysis step by step. Body Longitude Nakshatra Pada Rasi Navamsa Lagna 16 Tula 17' 07.08" Swat 3 Tula Kumbh Surya - MK 15 Mith 53' 30.69" Ardr 3 Mith Kumbh Chandra - AK 25 Simh 35' 15.61" PPha 4 Simh Vrisch Mangala - AmK 23 Kark 06' 57.17" Asre 2 Kark Makar Budha - DK 7 Kark 04' 47.26" Push 2 Kark Kanya Guru ® - GK 15 Tula 03' 38.80" Swat 3 Tula Kumbh Sukra - PK 15 Vrish 20' 48.42"

Rohi 2 Vrish Vrish Sani - BK 16 Kark 20' 31.10" Push 4 Kark Vrisch Rahu 5 Meen 25' 13.55" UBha 1 Meen Simh Ketu 5 Kanya 25' 13.55" UPha 3 Kanya Kumbh 1) Here you will notice that, even though Surya, Guru and Sukra are in the same sign but the degree are not close enough to get the Chara Karaka Replacement principles, so Rahu is not coming into picture hence indicating me that no any major issues based on this pointer, but let us see other factors also. 2) Rahu is in Meena aspects the Surya who is placed in Mithuna by Rasi Drishti setting the stage for some issues. Mithuna has Gulika along with

Surya. 3) Hora lord Kuja is 2nd, 7th lord and also the Amatya Karaka placed in 10th house with Shani (4th and 5th Lord) and Budha ( 12th lord). Mandi is also placed with Hora Lord and all these planets are aspected by Rahu from Meena by Graha Drishti too. 4) So let us attempt to determine the date of the issues of minor problems. Rahu is placed in Meena and aspects Mesha, Karka, Kanya and Vrischika by Graha Drishti. So,

when the Moon transits either of these signs, the problem will show-up. Of these signs, the Arudha Lagna(AL) is in Dhanus and the most likely when Moon transit to Vi. So the Chandra will transit to Kanya and remain there between July 2nd 0:47 AM and July 4th 13:16 Hours. 5) Now let us attempt to determine the Lagna of the minor problem. The Lagna rising at the time of the problem will be related to the MrityuPada (A8). So, the possible lagnas for the disaster are Karka, Vrischika or Meena apart from the Kanya lagna itself. So the possible date and times are as follows:- July 2nd 2006:- ================== 1) Meena Lagna : 00:47:00 to 01:50:08 2) Karka Lagna : 07:35:08 to 09:55:27 3) Kanya Lagna : 12:12:46 to 14:29:02 4) Vrish Lagna : 16:48:31 to 19:07:07 Summary : So based on the above analysis, I am thinking the launch may not face any major disasters, but there are some minor issues are shown up during the above timings or even some delay in launching itself is indicated. If I have more time, I will try to refine a bit more later, but it is not possible right

now. May I request Gurus and Learned members to go over my thoughts and correct me wherever I am wrong. Regards Raghunatha Rao

Messenger with Voice. PC-to-Phone calls for ridiculously low rates.

Guest guest

[ Hare Rama Krsna ]Dear Raghunatha,Just a question about chara karaka replacement. It had been my understanding that planets needed only to be in the same degree, irrespective of signs and minutes, to replace each other. Yet here you are saying that the "degrees are not close enough". Could you please explain your understanding on this matter, including what is the required distance for the replacement to function.Respectfully,Michal[ Om Namo Narayanaya ]Raghunatha RaoNemani <raon1008 wrote: Om Krishna Guru Namaste Gurus and Learned Members, Let me attempt the Space Shuttle launch chart analysis. I have learned this method from Sanjay Ji from his Atmakaraka and Chara karaka replacement lectures, he gave in 2003 West Coast conference at San Jose. It would be my shortcoming if I have not applied the principles

correctly than his teachings. Having said that, let us start the analysis. The launch details I got from the list and consider are as follows. If these details are not correct, then the analysis may not be correct as well. July 1, 2006 Time:

15:48:15 Time Zone: 4:00:00 (West of GMT) Place: 80 W 37' 16", 28 N 37' 38" Kennedy Space Center, Florida, USA The Lagna is Li and its lord Ven is placed in 8th house. This Lagna is a Fixed and Earthy sign in Rasi and the Navamsa Lagna is a Fixed and Airy sign Surya, Ketu and Guru(Vakra) the 6th lord is placed in it. Based on the Muhurta Principles, no planet should be in 8th house, but in this chart, there is Shukra the Lagna and 8th lord is placed in it.in Rasi. This is not a good indication to start with. Air and space travel is an attempt by the man to emulate the birds, which are ruled by the Sun (Karaka). So the karaka for this mission is Sun who is the Matru Karaka and 11th lord in this chart and he is placed in 9th house. Another important principles, we have to see based on the Muhurta principles is the good placement of Moon. In this chart Moon is 10th lord and also Atma Karaka who is placed in 11th house along with A9 and A3. Having said that, let us go step by step. Now for this mundane astrology purpose, I am using the seven Chara Karaka scheme and let me do the analysis step by step. Body Longitude Nakshatra Pada Rasi Navamsa Lagna 16 Tula 17' 07.08" Swat 3 Tula Kumbh Surya - MK 15 Mith 53'

30.69" Ardr 3 Mith Kumbh Chandra - AK 25 Simh 35' 15.61" PPha 4 Simh Vrisch Mangala - AmK 23 Kark 06' 57.17" Asre 2 Kark Makar Budha - DK 7 Kark 04'

47.26" Push 2 Kark Kanya Guru ® - GK 15 Tula 03' 38.80" Swat 3 Tula Kumbh Sukra - PK 15 Vrish 20' 48.42" Rohi 2 Vrish Vrish Sani -

BK 16 Kark 20' 31.10" Push 4 Kark Vrisch Rahu 5 Meen 25' 13.55" UBha 1 Meen Simh Ketu 5 Kanya 25' 13.55" UPha 3

Kanya Kumbh 1) Here you will notice that, even though Surya, Guru and Sukra are in the same sign but the degree are not close enough to get the Chara Karaka Replacement principles, so Rahu is not coming into picture hence indicating me that no any major issues based on this pointer, but let us see other factors also. 2) Rahu is in Meena aspects the Surya who is placed in Mithuna by Rasi Drishti setting the stage for some issues. Mithuna has Gulika along with Surya. 3) Hora lord Kuja is 2nd, 7th lord and also the Amatya Karaka placed in 10th house with Shani (4th and 5th Lord) and Budha ( 12th lord). Mandi is also placed with Hora Lord and all these planets are aspected by Rahu from Meena by Graha Drishti too. 4) So let us attempt to determine the date of the issues of minor problems. Rahu is placed in Meena and aspects Mesha, Karka, Kanya and Vrischika by Graha Drishti. So, when the Moon transits either of these signs, the problem will show-up. Of these signs, the Arudha

Lagna(AL) is in Dhanus and the most likely when Moon transit to Vi. So the Chandra will transit to Kanya and remain there between July 2nd 0:47 AM and July 4th 13:16 Hours. 5) Now let us attempt to determine the Lagna of the minor problem. The Lagna rising at the time of the problem will be related to the MrityuPada (A8). So, the possible lagnas for the disaster are Karka, Vrischika or Meena apart from the Kanya lagna itself. So the possible date and times are as follows:- July 2nd 2006:- ================== 1) Meena Lagna : 00:47:00 to 01:50:08 2) Karka Lagna : 07:35:08 to 09:55:27 3) Kanya Lagna : 12:12:46 to 14:29:02 4) Vrish Lagna : 16:48:31 to 19:07:07 Summary : So based on the above analysis, I am thinking the launch may not face any major disasters, but there are some minor issues are shown up during the above timings or even some delay in launching itself is indicated. If I have more time, I will try to refine a bit more later, but it is not possible right now. May I request Gurus and Learned members to go over my thoughts and correct me wherever I am wrong. Regards Raghunatha Rao Messenger with Voice. PC-to-Phone calls for ridiculously low rates.

Sneak preview the all-new .com. It's not radically different. Just radically better.