IndiaDivine.org

TP chart an amplifier tool

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Dear Freinds and Learned Gurus, I was learning at TP charts and to my experience it works well. I past I have given how to look at TP chart on Navlakshya group so to those interested in learning may refer there. Now what my Guru Partha told me and that becomes theme for year. I would like to share with you people , let us forget what natal lagna and tp lagna relationship is about? Look at HORA LORD. his placement is absolutely crucial. He will decide events or theme for year. Example for my chart if I cast it for next year 6th MOOn exalted is my TP lord so I would be ahead of my competitorts next year onwards for 1 year. I have one question what would be theme for Jup being Hora Lord for this year being placed in 12th house. I ask you but let me share

what i know, In 12th so losses may be there for year , 12th Jup may control expenditure. He is dhana karaka and placed in 12th so i would be losing money this year. Even though TP lagna is 11th to Natal still hora lord is not well placed. If Hora lord is well placed then year is good else it wont be Learned Gurus plz rectify me for that 12th jup point. Thanks and Regards, JL P.S:In my last year TP chart my personal experince was my decision were fine that is because MOOn in lagna. Now comes importance of Hora lord he was mars with rahu(karaka for shocks) hence i received heavy shocks also i was running sun-rahu at the whole year. my shocks are so strange i lost my passport and visa i applied that was also lost , lost usb , money cash , text book , heavy loss of money was

there. Basically Shocks , guys now you understood significance of Hora lord!!!!!!Thanks, Jyotish Learner

The LOST Ninja blog: Exclusive clues, clips and gossip.