IndiaDivine.org

7th lord and Service?

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

|| Hare Rama Krishna ||

Namaste Guru ji’s et al,

I have an interesting question to pose in front of all the learned gurus. It is my understanding that during the Dasa of a planet who is the lord of 7th house in Rasi chart, especially if the same planet be placed in 7th house in Dasamsa, that the native “should†start a business. I am trying to apply the same principles to my own chart and seeing it to be incorrect. In fact on the quite contrary note, I started service with the advent of my Jupiter Mahadasa ( 7th & 10th lord in 2nd house in rasi)

Guest guest

|| Hare Rama Krishna ||

Namaste Sourav ji,

That could have been an option except i was self employed with father this the onset of jupiter dasa, and still remain in the jewelry/gold/precious stones industry(sun) exports/imports and trading.

Further, then 12th house co lords together in 11th and A2 would have fetched me sincere money in rahu dasa, except i was left penniless.

You might be right (apparently as its most logical to imagine jup in 6th) , I am not disputing that, I am just pointing to present facts to analyze the situation.

Perhaps, other Gurus will throw some light into this...

namaste

Gaurav

In a message dated 7/16/2006 4:42:24 P.M. Mountain Standard Time, souravc108 writes:

|| Hare Rama Krishna ||

Dear Gaurav,

Namaskar. Have you considered Meena Dasamsa lagna. From what you said, it looks like Dasamsa lagna is Meena. Birth time shifts by 50 secs only. This makes Guru be in the 6th house (employment).

Best wishes,

Sourav

===========================================================Yobrevol wrote:

|| Hare Rama Krishna ||

Namaste Sourav ji,

Please find the chart attached;

Namaste

Gaurav Jain

Guest guest

|| Hare Rama Krishna || Dear Gaurav, Namaskar. Have you considered Meena Dasamsa lagna. From what you said, it looks like Dasamsa lagna is Meena. Birth time shifts by 50 secs only. This makes Guru be in the 6th house (employment). Best wishes, Sourav ===========================================================Yobrevol wrote: || Hare Rama Krishna || Namaste Sourav ji,

Please find the chart attached; Namaste Gaurav Jain

Guest guest

|| Hare Rama Krishna ||

Dear Gaurav,

Namaskar. I didn't know these details. Now the picture is clear. Guru is 10th and 7th lord in the 2nd house with lagnesha in Karka rasi and Dhanus navamsa. This is a very strong Simhasana yoga and trust that this is going to be stronger with age (beyond 30 years of age). Because Guru is in 2nd house this is a family-owned business. AK Chandra is in parivartana with Lagnesh/4th lord Budha further strengthening this yoga. 10th from Chandra is owned by Budha and Surya/Shukra sits there. In the Dasamsa keep Kumbha lagna (because your birth time should be 6:25:18 or before to get Vrisabha navamsa lagna and Rahu in trines. Without this correction, you cannot explain your avid interest in jyotisha. ) Guru in the 7th shows you working in the business which is owned by family (Guru lording 2nd and A10 in the 2nd). Moreover, 11h is where your paycheck comes from and Guru owns it. Incidentally, the more you work and look after your family, the better is it for your happiness (2nd and 4th lord in exchange in Rasi, 2nd house comes in focus. So increasing the 4th house possibility means first you have to increased the good things in the 2nd house. This is more important because Guru is suffering from kendradhipatya dosha but Budha is lord of lagna i.e. kendra/kona and removes this dosha ).

Antardashas of Budha and Ketu may bring you into employment of other sorts OR make you work hard in whatever you are doing.

Hope this helps.

Best wishes,

Sourav

===============================================================

sohamsa , yobrevol wrote:>> > || Hare Rama Krishna ||> > Namaste Sourav ji,> > That could have been an option except i was self employed with father this > the onset of jupiter dasa, and still remain in the jewelry/gold/precious stones > industry(sun) exports/imports and trading.> Further, then 12th house co lords together in 11th and A2 would have fetched > me sincere money in rahu dasa, except i was left penniless.> > You might be right (apparently as its most logical to imagine jup in 6th) , > I am not disputing that, I am just pointing to present facts to analyze the > situation. > > Perhaps, other Gurus will throw some light into this...> > namaste> Gaurav> > In a message dated 7/16/2006 4:42:24 P.M. Mountain Standard Time, > souravc108 writes:> > || Hare Rama Krishna ||> > Dear Gaurav,> Namaskar. Have you considered Meena Dasamsa lagna. From > what you said, it looks like Dasamsa lagna is Meena. Birth time shifts by 50 > secs only. This makes Guru be in the 6th house (employment).> > Best wishes,> > Sourav> ===========================================================> > Yobrevol wrote:> > || Hare Rama Krishna ||> > Namaste Sourav ji,> > Please find the chart attached; > > Namaste> Gaurav Jain>