IndiaDivine.org

Sleepless in Guna - Midnight musings

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

|om|

Dear Sanjay & Visti,

I was reading Visti's book at midnight yesterday as an antidote to sleeplessness!!!

From the chapter on sambandha:- The atmakaraka graha (AK) is inimical to the signs/grahas in the 3rd, 6th, 7th, 10th & 11th from the moolatrikona of that graha.

Rath's research: The AK is inimical to the sign/grahas in the maranakarakasthana from it.

Rath's research is a very novel way of interpreting maranakarakasthana (MKS) as defined in Jataka Parijata.

Case in point: If Mars is the AK as in my chart so it is inimical to the signs Mithuna, Kanya, Makara & Kumbha. Mars is in Makara rasi conjoined Rahu and of the other three signs, Kanya rasi has three planets. It is also the 2nd from UL and contains the UL lord, 2nd from UL lord & darakaraka and 7th lord & kalatrakaraka (Venus).

But as per Rath's research, the MKS from Mangal is Kataka with Ketu in it. As per naisargika sambandha, Mangal is friendly to Kataka. This is quite confusing to interpret as I cannot make out which dominates. What is your opinion?

I am currently running Ma-Me (janma vimsottari dasa) and about to run Ma-Ke from next month.

BTW, can you clarify if this is the correct order of grahas from most benefic to least benefic?

Ju-Me-Ve-Mo-Su-Ke-Ma-Ra-Sa.

best regards

Hari

Guest guest

|| Hare Rama Krishna ||

Dear Sri Hari,

Namaskaar. One is about inimical graha in a general sense (those which do not help in Atmakaraka's agenda -moolatrikona). The other rule shows which Charakaraka/persons one rejects. It Budha is AK and AmK is present in the 4th/7th from it, then the person tends to reject the persons vital in career. In the first rule, the sambandha is between grahas/signs, in the second rule the sanbandha is between the souls. This is my interpretation of the rules.

Best wishes,

Sourav

=================================================================sohamsa , "Jyotisa Shisya" <achyutagaddi wrote:>> |om|> > Dear Sanjay & Visti,> > I was reading Visti's book at midnight yesterday as an antidote to> sleeplessness!!!> > From the chapter on sambandha:- The atmakaraka graha (AK) is inimical to the> signs/grahas in the 3rd, 6th, 7th, 10th & 11th from the moolatrikona of that> graha.> > Rath's research: The AK is inimical to the sign/grahas in the> maranakarakasthana from it.> > Rath's research is a very novel way of interpreting maranakarakasthana> (MKS) as defined in Jataka Parijata.> > Case in point: If Mars is the AK as in my chart so it is inimical to the> signs Mithuna, Kanya, Makara & Kumbha. Mars is in Makara rasi conjoined Rahu> and of the other three signs, Kanya rasi has three planets. It is also the> 2nd from UL and contains the UL lord, 2nd from UL lord & darakaraka and 7th> lord & kalatrakaraka (Venus).> > But as per Rath's research, the MKS from Mangal is Kataka with Ketu in> it. As per naisargika sambandha, Mangal is friendly to Kataka. This is quite> confusing to interpret as I cannot make out which dominates. What is your> opinion?> > I am currently running Ma-Me (janma vimsottari dasa) and about to run Ma-Ke> from next month.> > BTW, can you clarify if this is the correct order of grahas from most> benefic to least benefic?> > Ju-Me-Ve-Mo-Su-Ke-Ma-Ra-Sa.> > best regards> Hari>

• 2 weeks later...

|| Jaya Jagannath ||Dear Hari,Hope you are doing well.Check this out from the chap 34, Yoga Karaka adhyaya of BPHS.8-10. Natural Benefics and Malefics. Guru and Úukr are

benefics, while Candr is mediocre in benefice and Budh is

neutral (a benefic, when associated with a benefic and a

malefic, when related to a malefic). Malefics are Sûrya,

Úani and Mangal. Full Candr, Budh, Guru and Úukr are

stronger in the ascending order. Weak Candr, Sûrya,

Úani and Mangal are stronger (in malefic disposition) in

the ascending order. In revealing maleficence, due to rulership

of Kendras, Candr, Budh, Guru and Úukr are significant in

the ascending order.This means the order of decreasing beneficence is Venus > Jupiter > Mercury (well associated) > Moon (waxing) > Moon (wanning) > Sun > Saturn > MarsOtherwise I didn't find any explicit mention of order!

'Best WishesSarajitOn 8/3/06, Jyotisa Shisya <achyutagaddi wrote:

|om|

Dear Sanjay & Visti,

I was reading Visti's book at midnight yesterday as an antidote to sleeplessness!!!

From the chapter on sambandha:- The atmakaraka graha (AK) is inimical to the signs/grahas in the 3rd, 6th, 7th, 10th & 11th from the moolatrikona of that graha.

Rath's research: The AK is inimical to the sign/grahas in the maranakarakasthana from it.

Rath's research is a very novel way of interpreting maranakarakasthana (MKS) as defined in Jataka Parijata.

Case in point: If Mars is the AK as in my chart so it is inimical to the signs Mithuna, Kanya, Makara & Kumbha. Mars is in Makara rasi conjoined Rahu and of the other three signs, Kanya rasi has three planets. It is also the 2nd from UL and contains the UL lord, 2nd from UL lord & darakaraka and 7th lord & kalatrakaraka (Venus).

But as per Rath's research, the MKS from Mangal is Kataka with Ketu in it. As per naisargika sambandha, Mangal is friendly to Kataka. This is quite confusing to interpret as I cannot make out which dominates. What is your opinion?

I am currently running Ma-Me (janma vimsottari dasa) and about to run Ma-Ke from next month.

BTW, can you clarify if this is the correct order of grahas from most benefic to least benefic?

Ju-Me-Ve-Mo-Su-Ke-Ma-Ra-Sa.

best regards

Hari