IndiaDivine.org

Software thoughts

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Namaste, Sri Narasimha, is there a way to sort the sahams in the Software Jhora by rashi rather than by random selection -as it is now? I feel-at least for me-it would be great help if we could sort the info, either the Grahas, and Sahams by Rashi as well. (Lets say starting from mesha).In any case it is a nice option. With warmest Regards: A.J.

Get on board. You're invited to try the new Mail Beta.

Guest guest

|| Om Gurave Namah ||Dear Narasimha, Actually it would be great to have every column sortable by doing a header click. Another this I noticed is that the Tamil fonts dont come out correct, It would also be good to translate the Names of graha to tamil. When horoscopes are taken to Tamil Jyotishas they have problem understanding the horoscope.

Warm RegardsSanjay POn 8/3/06, Arpad Joo <panchasila wrote:

Namaste, Sri Narasimha, is there a way to sort the sahams in the Software Jhora by rashi rather than by random selection -as it is now? I feel-at least for me-it would be great help if we could sort the info, either the Grahas, and Sahams by Rashi as well. (Lets say starting from mesha).In any case it is a nice option. With warmest Regards: A.J. Get on board. You're invited to try the new Mail Beta.