IndiaDivine.org

Uncetainty in job , plz comment

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Dear members,I am presently facing some uncertainty pertaining to future of my present job.I would be grateful if some one could have a look at my chart and tell me if there is a risk of losing the present job or a job change is on the cards ?

I had recently got promotion on 29/08/2006 but after that on friday got a news about the company takeover which could effect my present position as well.It will be really helpful if someone can commment on my chart about the coming period and if i can take any precautions or do remedies.

My chart is attached in jhd format.ThanksOn 9/2/06, Visti Larsen <

visti wrote:

||Hare Rama Krsna||

Dear Narasimha, Namaskar

I was looking at the chart for President Roosevelt and i think i found some errors in the strength comparisen. Chart is attached.

I see two errors in his case:

#1 In comparisen of strength between Taurus and Scorpio, Scorpio has been considered stronger. However, if i go through the calculations:

i. equal number of planets

ii. Scorpio is aspected by Jupiter, whilst Taurus is aspected by its lord Venus.

iii. Neither of the signs have exalted nor debilitated planets.

iv. The lord of their signs are Venus and Mars, among which Venus is Pitrikaraka whilst Mars is Darakaraka. This makes Venus stronger and thus also Taurus becomes the stronger sign.

However, JHORA lists Scorpio as stronger. Is this an error?

#2 When reckoning the stronger of the movable signs for the graha-kendradi dasas, the stronger between Aries and Capricorn has been listed as Capricorn (making Venus and Sun stronger). Now again see the calculations i have made:

i. equal number of planets.

ii. Aries is joined Jupiter and aspected by Mercury thus making it stronger than Capricorn who doesn't recieve any such strengthening aspect. This makes Aries stronger.

However, JHORA lists Capricorn as stronger. Is this an error?

I would be happy to recieve a reply from you on this topic.

Best wishes,

Visti Larsen

For services and articles visit:

http://srigaruda.com

On 9/3/06, Hamendra <hamendra wrote:

Dear members,I am presently facing some uncertainty pertaining to future of my present job.I would be grateful if some one could have a look at my chart and tell me if there is a risk of losing the present job or a job change is on the cards ?

I had recently got promotion on 29/08/2006 but after that on friday got a news about the company takeover which could effect my present position as well.It will be really helpful if someone can commment on my chart about the coming period and if i can take any precautions or do remedies.

My chart is attached in jhd format.Thanks Kind regards, Hamendra

om shrii ganeshaaya namaH

Dear Hamendra,

Please provide your birth details for those whose subscription is

webonly, as they cant access the jhd file.

-Narayan

sohamsa , Hamendra <hamendra wrote:

>

> Dear members,

>

>

> I am presently facing some uncertainty pertaining to future of my

present

> job.I would be grateful if some one could have a look at my chart

and tell

> me if there is a risk of losing the present job or a job change is

on the

> cards ?

> I had recently got promotion on 29/08/2006 but after that on

friday got a

> news about the company takeover which could effect my present

position as

> well.It will be really helpful if someone can commment on my chart

about the

> coming period and if i can take any precautions or do remedies.

>

> My chart is attached in jhd format.

>

> Thanks

>

> On 9/2/06, Visti Larsen <visti wrote:

> >

> > *||Hare Rama Krsna||*

> > Dear Narasimha, Namaskar

> > I was looking at the chart for President Roosevelt and i think i

found

> > some errors in the strength comparisen. Chart is attached.

> > I see two errors in his case:

> >

> > #1 In comparisen of strength between Taurus and Scorpio, Scorpio

has been

> > considered stronger. However, if i go through the calculations:

> >

> > i. equal number of planets

> > ii. Scorpio is aspected by Jupiter, whilst Taurus is aspected by

its lord

> > Venus.

> > iii. Neither of the signs have exalted nor debilitated planets.

> > iv. The lord of their signs are Venus and Mars, among which

Venus is

> > Pitrikaraka whilst Mars is Darakaraka. This makes Venus stronger

and thus

> > also Taurus becomes the stronger sign.

> >

> > However, JHORA lists Scorpio as stronger. Is this an error?

> >

> > #2 When reckoning the stronger of the movable signs for the

graha-kendradi

> > dasas, the stronger between Aries and Capricorn has been listed

as Capricorn

> > (making Venus and Sun stronger). Now again see the calculations

i have made:

> >

> > i. equal number of planets.

> > ii. Aries is joined Jupiter and aspected by Mercury thus making

it

> > stronger than Capricorn who doesn't recieve any such

strengthening aspect.

> > This makes Aries stronger.

> >

> > However, JHORA lists Capricorn as stronger. Is this an error?

> > I would be happy to recieve a reply from you on this topic.

> >

> > Best wishes,

> > ***

> > Visti Larsen

> > For services and articles visit:

> > http://srigaruda.com

> > ***

> > **

> >

> >

> >

> >

>

Dear Narayan, My birth details are given below DOB 29-02-1980 TOB 13.37 PM PLACE CHANDIGARH Thanks, Regards, Hamendra

On 9/4/06, naaraayana_iyer <jaimini.upadesa wrote:

om shrii ganeshaaya namaH

Dear Hamendra,

Please provide your birth details for those whose subscription is

webonly, as they cant access the jhd file.

-Narayan

>

> Dear members,

>

>

> I am presently facing some uncertainty pertaining to future of my

present

> job.I would be grateful if some one could have a look at my chart

and tell

> me if there is a risk of losing the present job or a job change is

on the

> cards ?

> I had recently got promotion on 29/08/2006 but after that on

friday got a

> news about the company takeover which could effect my present

position as

> well.It will be really helpful if someone can commment on my chart

about the

> coming period and if i can take any precautions or do remedies.

>

> My chart is attached in jhd format.

>

> Thanks

>

> On 9/2/06, Visti Larsen <visti wrote:

> >

> > *||Hare Rama Krsna||*

> > Dear Narasimha, Namaskar

> > I was looking at the chart for President Roosevelt and i think i

found

> > some errors in the strength comparisen. Chart is attached.

> > I see two errors in his case:

> >

> > #1 In comparisen of strength between Taurus and Scorpio, Scorpio

has been

> > considered stronger. However, if i go through the calculations:

> >

> > i. equal number of planets

> > ii. Scorpio is aspected by Jupiter, whilst Taurus is aspected by

its lord

> > Venus.

> > iii. Neither of the signs have exalted nor debilitated planets.

> > iv. The lord of their signs are Venus and Mars, among which

Venus is

> > Pitrikaraka whilst Mars is Darakaraka. This makes Venus stronger

and thus

> > also Taurus becomes the stronger sign.

> >

> > However, JHORA lists Scorpio as stronger. Is this an error?

> >

> > #2 When reckoning the stronger of the movable signs for the

graha-kendradi

> > dasas, the stronger between Aries and Capricorn has been listed

as Capricorn

> > (making Venus and Sun stronger). Now again see the calculations

i have made:

> >

> > i. equal number of planets.

> > ii. Aries is joined Jupiter and aspected by Mercury thus making

it

> > stronger than Capricorn who doesn't recieve any such

strengthening aspect.

> > This makes Aries stronger.

> >

> > However, JHORA lists Capricorn as stronger. Is this an error?

> > I would be happy to recieve a reply from you on this topic.

> >

> > Best wishes,

> > ***

> > Visti Larsen

> > For services and articles visit:

> > http://srigaruda.com

> > ***

> > **

> >

> >

> >

> >

>

|| Satyam Bruyat Priyam Bruyat ||

Dear Hamendra,

You are now in Venus - Ketu dasa. Venus is exalted in D1 in 10H. It is also 5L in D1. Ketu is in 5H in D10 in mool trikona sign. It has rashi drishti of GL, A10, Rahu and Moon. Ketu is well placed from AL. Rahu may give sudden developments but the period should be good. New job too is likely. I just heard Visti's MP3 where he suggests chanting Narayana mantra "om namoh narayana" when one feels shaky in career.

I know Narayanji has requested for your birth details. I shall be looking forward to seeing his comments.

February 29, 1980Time: 13:36:50Time Zone: 5:30:00 (East of GMT)Place: 76 E 47' 00", 30 N 44' 00" Chandigarh, India

Best Wishes,

Ramesh

sohamsa [sohamsa ] On Behalf Of HamendraSunday, September 03, 2006 6:32 AM ; vedic astrology Cc: sohamsa Subject: Re: Uncetainty in job , plz comment

On 9/3/06, Hamendra <hamendra > wrote:

Dear members,I am presently facing some uncertainty pertaining to future of my present job.I would be grateful if some one could have a look at my chart and tell me if there is a risk of losing the present job or a job change is on the cards ? I had recently got promotion on 29/08/2006 but after that on friday got a news about the company takeover which could effect my present position as well.It will be really helpful if someone can commment on my chart about the coming period and if i can take any precautions or do remedies. My chart is attached in jhd format.Thanks

Kind regards, Hamendra

Om Namo Narayana Dear Hamendra, In addition to Ramesh's comment I notice that you have 35 SAV points in Lagna; from Parashara we learn that this will create an overall smoothness in life, irrespective of changes. That Venus is exalted in both D1 and D9 is another nice indication that you will be will able to rise above any sudden changes. In addition to the Ra aspect that Ramesh mentioned, Venus in the 10th has only 3 AV points, a little low to keep feelings about the 10th comfortable, so Ramesh's recommendation is good to follow generally. The Sun is currently transiting Singh Rashi, a rashi for which you have 21 points. Parashara recommends giving a heap of grain, shaped like a mountain, to maintain good health during this time. Guruji Sanjay Rath reminds in his book Remedial Measures in Vedic Astrology that charity begins at home. One other thing, Ra has a saptavarga strength of 52%

so it has some auspiciousness; if you do find a job change occurring it's likely that it will be an improvement over what you have. Jai Guru Dev, SteveHamendra <hamendra wrote: On 9/3/06, Hamendra <hamendra > wrote: Dear members,I am

presently facing some uncertainty pertaining to future of my present job.I would be grateful if some one could have a look at my chart and tell me if there is a risk of losing the present job or a job change is on the cards ? I had recently got promotion on 29/08/2006 but after that on friday got a news about the company takeover which could effect my present position as well.It will be really helpful if someone can commment on my chart about the coming period and if i can take any precautions or do remedies. My chart is attached in jhd format.Thanks Kind regards, Hamendra

All-new Mail - Fire up a more powerful email and get things done faster.

|| Hare Rama Krsna ||

Dear Ramesh-ji,

Namaskar. Shouldn't the Mantra be || Om Namo Naaraayanaaya ||. It is either Namah or Namo but not Namoh. And Naaraayanaaya means "to Naaraayana".May I kindly write a few lines of my thoughts. Kindly correct me if I go astray.

1. I would also advise worship of Paalana Devata and pratyadhi devata of the Karma Nakshetra for anyone having troubles in career matter. Moreover Sri Hamendra will be experiencing a charakaaraka replacement Between AK Chandrama and AmK Shukra and during the next few years many changes will take place. The changes will be positive-to-mixed as AK Shukra will be exalted in the 10th house and being Vargottama and also exalted in Vimsaamsa, will be cause a great spiritual change in the native. AmK Guru will be in MKS but will lord 10th house. Being 6th from AK will cause some conflicts. However the strength of AK will override as Shukra is considered yoga-karaka for the Mithuna Lagna natives.

2. In the present case, Shukra Mahadasa, Ketu Bhukti and Shukra pratyantar dasa has given a promotion but at the same time instability and apprehension. Ketu is in Dhanishtha Nakshetra ruled by Mangal, an inimical graha for this native due to ownership of 6th and 11th houses. Further Rahu is conjoining Mangal; Rahu is strong in Navaamsa. Shukra is in Revati Nakshetra ruled by Rahu. Guru is lord of 10th house and is in Makha Nakshetra ruled by Ketu. Ketu is co-lord of 6th bhava and it is inimical. Hence we see that the 10th house is under sway from the Nodes and nodal influences are playing out at present. Ketu and Guru-Mangala have a Nakshetra Parivartana also. This Parivartana should be judged from the Chandra Lagna - 2-8 axis. Further Surya and Rahu also are in the same axis under Rasi-Parivartana.

Lord of Karma Nakshetra-Jyestha is Budha and Budha is lagnesha and 4th lord in the 9th house (yogakaraka). Hence Naaraayana or Sri Vishnu's worship is very much necessary for this Native. Furthermore, interestingly, Surya is indicating Ishtadevata and also Paalana Devata and conjoining Budha in a yoga in the 9th house. It will be very good to worship Siva and Surya devata with appropriate Mantras. Ketu afflicts Paakalagna and also 10th from the Chandra Lagna and hence the tensions.

3. Let us use simple Vimsottari (Chandra) dasa to identify the happenings. Shukra-Ketu-Shukra is running and Shukra-Ketu Bhoga is in the 8th house. In Dasaamsa, Ketu is Lagnesha in the 5th and is in exchange with Guru in Lagna showing good reputation. Shukra is however Maaraka to the 6th and lord of the 12th house in an inimical rasi and can give changes in job. Shukra-Ketu Bhoga is in the 12-th house and indicated some skills change may be required.

Using Naaraayana Dasa for Dasamsa Chakra, we see that Tula Mahadasa Mithuna antardasa is running. Tula is in the 12-th house and Mithuna is in the 8th house-9th from Tula showing protection and increase in reputation (bhoga in the 5th from Tula). Their lords are also well placed with respect to each other. So during this antar dasa there is no troubles predicted although restructuring and some instability can be predicted.

4. In TP-2006 Chart, Hora Lord Guru is9th lord in 4th house indicating an overall sukha. Yogakaraka Mangal is 10th lord and in Badhakasthana. Rahu is also in the 9th house aspecting the 10th house. In the Dasamsa Chakra in TP-2006, Budha is 10th lord in the 11th giving argala to the 10th house. Budha dasa, Mangal antar gave the promotion. Mangal is in 8th house in debility and conjoins A5 and aspects Shukra in the 5th from AL. Probably the promotion happened in Shukra Pratyantar dasa.

A8 is in the 6th house and 8th lord is in the Lagna aspecting Shani (maraka to the 6th house) showing a bit of turbulent period. Lagnesha also happens to be Maraka and joining Shani. Please note that there is a parivartana between Surya and Ketu with Ketu being in the 9th house can lead to making mistakes in decision making. Rahu in 4th from Surya is not welcome especially as Rahu is in the 3rd house. So during the next couple of months the native should be careful in making decisions related to job change. As such, so changes in job front is likely .

Best wishes,

Sourav

=================================================================

sohamsa , "Ramesh F. Gangaramani" <ramesh.gangaramani wrote:>> || Satyam Bruyat Priyam Bruyat ||> > Dear Hamendra,> You are now in Venus - Ketu dasa. Venus is exalted in D1 in 10H. It is also> 5L in D1. Ketu is in 5H in D10 in mool trikona sign. It has rashi drishti of> GL, A10, Rahu and Moon. Ketu is well placed from AL. Rahu may give sudden> developments but the period should be good. New job too is likely. I just> heard Visti's MP3 where he suggests chanting Narayana mantra "om namoh> narayana" when one feels shaky in career.> I know Narayanji has requested for your birth details. I shall be looking> forward to seeing his comments.> > February 29, 1980> Time: 13:36:50> Time Zone: 5:30:00 (East of GMT)> Place: 76 E 47' 00", 30 N 44' 00"> Chandigarh, India> > Best Wishes,> Ramesh> > > > _____ > > sohamsa [sohamsa ] On Behalf Of> Hamendra> Sunday, September 03, 2006 6:32 AM> ; vedic astrology > Cc: sohamsa > Re: Uncetainty in job , plz comment> > > > > > > > On 9/3/06, Hamendra hamendra (AT) gmail (DOT) <hamendra com> wrote:> > > > Dear members,> > > I am presently facing some uncertainty pertaining to future of my present> job.I would be grateful if some one could have a look at my chart and tell> me if there is a risk of losing the present job or a job change is on the> cards ? > I had recently got promotion on 29/08/2006 but after that on friday got a> news about the company takeover which could effect my present position as> well.It will be really helpful if someone can commment on my chart about the> coming period and if i can take any precautions or do remedies. > > My chart is attached in jhd format.> > Thanks> > > Kind regards,> > Hamendra>

Namskar

In your chart The 10th lord Jupiter went to maarnakarka sthana i.e thrd from lagna

yodha with mars wining but making guru chandal yoga. which is 6th from the 10th house so the instability will be there for all the time or contract job will be favorable for the native.

Venus amtyakarka Lord of 5th and 12th house in

karma sthana in gandanta. And the 10th lord from chandra and surya losing war with Jupiter.but the co-lord ketu joined the sun and with nasrgika karka (mercry) for 10th house.ketu is also lord of bhagya pada

10TH from chandra loosing war with Jupiter this will create insecurity in your mind all the time.

But as your question is for present situation let us see what is going on.

M.D of Venus is going on

Vimsottari Dasa (started from Moon):

Ven MD: 1987-09-19 (11:57:13 pm) - 2007-09-20 (2:54:42 am)

Ket AD: 2006-07-19 (1:53:30 pm) - 2007-09-20 (2:54:42 am)

Ven PD: 2006-08-14 (4:27:02 am) - 2006-10-24 (8:09:21 pm)

The karmakrka satrun placed in virgo and second there from is libra and the dasa of venus is going on. Which is lord of 8th house and 3thrd house from karma sthana in varggotma meena navmansh which 10th house the in rashi.

ketu also being varggottma done his job has given

rise in job. So the whole period will concentrate on your carrier.

Coming transit of Jupiter and Saturn, ketu will bring difntly change in you carrier as you will under the last dhaiya of sadisati.

Yes there is change in your carrier related to job but it would be

on positive side. As Jupiter will save your bhagya while transiting on 6th house which is 9th from 10thand bhagya pada also placed there.

Namskar

On 04/09/06, Hamendra <hamendra wrote:

Dear Narayan, My birth details are given below DOB 29-02-1980 TOB 13.37 PM PLACE CHANDIGARH Thanks, Regards, Hamendra

On 9/4/06, naaraayana_iyer <jaimini.upadesa

> wrote:

om shrii ganeshaaya namaHDear Hamendra,Please provide your birth details for those whose subscription is webonly, as they cant access the jhd file.-Narayan

sohamsa , Hamendra <hamendra wrote:>> Dear members,

> > > I am presently facing some uncertainty pertaining to future of my present> job.I would be grateful if some one could have a look at my chart and tell> me if there is a risk of losing the present job or a job change is on the> cards ?> I had recently got promotion on 29/08/2006 but after that on friday got a> news about the company takeover which could effect my present position as> well.It will be really helpful if someone can commment on my chart about the> coming period and if i can take any precautions or do remedies.> > My chart is attached in jhd format.> > Thanks> > On 9/2/06, Visti Larsen <visti wrote:

> >> > *||Hare Rama Krsna||*> > Dear Narasimha, Namaskar> > I was looking at the chart for President Roosevelt and i think i found> > some errors in the strength comparisen. Chart is attached.

> > I see two errors in his case:> >> > #1 In comparisen of strength between Taurus and Scorpio, Scorpio has been> > considered stronger. However, if i go through the calculations:

> >> > i. equal number of planets> > ii. Scorpio is aspected by Jupiter, whilst Taurus is aspected by its lord> > Venus.> > iii. Neither of the signs have exalted nor debilitated planets.

> > iv. The lord of their signs are Venus and Mars, among which Venus is> > Pitrikaraka whilst Mars is Darakaraka. This makes Venus stronger and thus> > also Taurus becomes the stronger sign.

> >> > However, JHORA lists Scorpio as stronger. Is this an error?> >> > #2 When reckoning the stronger of the movable signs for the graha-kendradi> > dasas, the stronger between Aries and Capricorn has been listed as Capricorn> > (making Venus and Sun stronger). Now again see the calculations i have made:> >> > i. equal number of planets.> > ii. Aries is joined Jupiter and aspected by Mercury thus making it> > stronger than Capricorn who doesn't recieve any such strengthening aspect.> > This makes Aries stronger.> >> > However, JHORA lists Capricorn as stronger. Is this an error?

> > I would be happy to recieve a reply from you on this topic.> >> > Best wishes,> > ***> > Visti Larsen> > For services and articles visit:> >

http://srigaruda.com> > ***> > **> >> > > >> >>

Dear Ramesh and Stephen, Thank you very much for having a look at my chart.I shall start doing the remedy suggested by you.As this development happened right after the promotion is made me a little anxious.Next

2-3 months situation will become more clear.Thanks once again,Regards,HamendraOn 9/4/06, Stephen K. Sufian <

veda108 wrote:

Om Namo Narayana Dear Hamendra, In addition to Ramesh's comment I notice that you have 35 SAV points in Lagna; from Parashara we learn that this will create an overall smoothness in life, irrespective of changes. That Venus is exalted in both D1 and D9 is another nice indication that you will be will able to rise above any sudden changes. In addition to the Ra aspect that Ramesh mentioned, Venus in the 10th has only 3 AV points, a little low to keep feelings about the 10th comfortable, so Ramesh's recommendation is good to follow generally.

The Sun is currently transiting Singh Rashi, a rashi for which you have 21 points. Parashara recommends giving a heap of grain, shaped like a mountain, to maintain good health during this time. Guruji Sanjay Rath reminds in his book Remedial Measures in Vedic Astrology that charity begins at home.

One other thing, Ra has a saptavarga strength of 52%

so it has some auspiciousness; if you do find a job change occurring it's likely that it will be an improvement over what you have. Jai Guru Dev, Steve

Hamendra <hamendra wrote:

On 9/3/06, Hamendra <hamendra

> wrote: Dear members,I am

presently facing some uncertainty pertaining to future of my present job.I would be grateful if some one could have a look at my chart and tell me if there is a risk of losing the present job or a job change is on the cards ? I had recently got promotion on 29/08/2006 but after that on friday got a news about the company takeover which could effect my present position as well.It will be really helpful if someone can commment on my chart about the coming period and if i can take any precautions or do remedies. My chart is attached in jhd format.Thanks Kind regards, Hamendra All-new Mail - Fire up a more powerful email and get things done faster.

Dear Sourav,

Thanks for having a look at my chart.It is always a pleasute to read your analysis.I have some doubts and am giving them below

I would also advise worship of Paalana Devata and pratyadhi devata of

the Karma Nakshetra for anyone having troubles in career matter.

Moreover Sri Hamendra will be experiencing a charakaaraka replacement

Between AK Chandrama and AmK Shukra and during the next few years many

changes will take place. The changes will be positive-to-mixed as AK

Shukra will be exalted in the 10th house and being Vargottama and also

exalted in Vimsaamsa, will be cause a great spiritual change in the

native. AmK Guru will be in MKS but will lord 10th house. Being 6th

from AK will cause some conflicts. However the strength of AK will

override as Shukra is considered yoga-karaka for the Mithuna Lagna

natives.

Hamendra ---> Dont you think this replacement has already occured from 22-26?

In the present case, Shukra Mahadasa, Ketu Bhukti and Shukra pratyantar

dasa has given a promotion but at the same time instability and

apprehension. Ketu is in Dhanishtha Nakshetra ruled by Mangal, an

inimical graha for this native due to ownership of 6th and 11th houses.

Further Rahu is conjoining Mangal; Rahu is strong in Navaamsa. Shukra

is in Revati Nakshetra ruled by Rahu. Guru is lord of 10th house and is

in Makha Nakshetra ruled by Ketu. Ketu is co-lord of 6th bhava and it

is inimical. Hence we see that the 10th house is under sway from the

Nodes and nodal influences are playing out at present. Ketu and

Guru-Mangala have a Nakshetra Parivartana also. This Parivartana should

be judged from the Chandra Lagna - 2-8 axis. Further Surya and Rahu

also are in the same axis under Rasi-Parivartana.

Lord

of Karma Nakshetra-Jyestha is Budha and Budha is lagnesha and 4th lord

in the 9th house (yogakaraka). Hence Naaraayana or Sri Vishnu's worship

is very much necessary for this Native. Furthermore, interestingly,

Surya is indicating Ishtadevata and also Paalana Devata and conjoining

Budha in a yoga in the 9th house. It will be very good to worship Siva

and Surya devata with appropriate Mantras. Ketu afflicts Paakalagna and

also 10th from the Chandra Lagna and hence the tensions.

3. Let us use simple Vimsottari (Chandra) dasa to identify the

happenings. Shukra-Ketu-Shukra is running and Shukra-Ketu Bhoga is in

the 8th house. In Dasaamsa, Ketu is Lagnesha in the 5th and is in

exchange with Guru in Lagna showing good reputation. Shukra is however

Maaraka to the 6th and lord of the 12th house in an inimical rasi and

can give changes in job. Shukra-Ketu Bhoga is in the 12-th house and

indicated some skills change may be required.

Hamendra ----> This is a

really good point.Because in coming 2-3 months there is a possibility

that company may send me on a technical course to acquire different

skills from the present one.

Naaraayana Dasa for Dasamsa Chakra, we see that Tula Mahadasa Mithuna

antardasa is running. Tula is in the 12-th house and Mithuna is in the

8th house-9th from Tula showing protection and increase in reputation

(bhoga in the 5th from Tula). Their lords are also well placed with

respect to each other. So during this antar dasa there is no troubles

predicted although restructuring and some instability can be predicted.

4. In TP-2006 Chart, Hora Lord Guru is9th lord in 4th house

indicating an overall sukha. Yogakaraka Mangal is 10th lord and in

Badhakasthana. Rahu is also in the 9th house aspecting the 10th house.

In the Dasamsa Chakra in TP-2006, Budha is 10th lord in the 11th giving

argala to the 10th house. Budha dasa, Mangal antar gave the promotion.

Mangal is in 8th house in debility and conjoins A5 and aspects Shukra

in the 5th from AL. Probably the promotion happened in Shukra Pratyantar

Hamendra ---> Shukra pratyantar was running from 4th august -

14th August.Even though I got the news and letter of my promotion on

28th august,the letter states that promotion came into effect from 8th

august 2006.So this is again brilliant analysis.One thing i want to

mention is that Mercury also has unobstructed argala on A5 in D10.

Also in the last point you have mentioned that i could make some mistake in career decision due to Ketu.Now does this mean I should be careful in takin a new job offer ? I am not clear about your last point.Although you have mentioned that nothing drastic might happen except some restructuring.

Waiting to hear your views,Regards,Hamendra

|| Hare Raama Krsna ||

Dear Sri Hamendra,

Namaskar. Thanks for feedback. Yes AK-AmK replacement and consequently Guru taking up position of AK will occur over a period of several years. Shukra Dasa is running and being new AK will continue this transformation in some more years, that is my thought at present. Ketu in the 9th shows some mistake in decision making or following superiors instructions. So care should be taken during this TP-2006 year in this matter. So try to be aware of your work environment, records etc.

Best wishes,

Sourav

=================================================================sohamsa , Hamendra <hamendra wrote:>> Dear Sourav,> > Thanks for having a look at my chart.It is always a pleasute to read your> analysis.I have some doubts and am giving them below> > > 1. I would also advise worship of Paalana Devata and pratyadhi devata of> > the Karma Nakshetra for anyone having troubles in career matter. Moreover> > Sri Hamendra will be experiencing a charakaaraka replacement Between AK> > Chandrama and AmK Shukra and during the next few years many changes will> > take place. The changes will be positive-to-mixed as AK Shukra will be> > exalted in the 10th house and being Vargottama and also exalted in> > Vimsaamsa, will be cause a great spiritual change in the native. AmK Guru> > will be in MKS but will lord 10th house. Being 6th from AK will cause some> > conflicts. However the strength of AK will override as Shukra is considered> > yoga-karaka for the Mithuna Lagna natives.> >> > > > > > > > > > > > Hamendra ---> Dont you think this replacement has already occured from> 22-26?> > 2. In the present case, Shukra Mahadasa, Ketu Bhukti and Shukra pratyantar> > dasa has given a promotion but at the same time instability and> > apprehension. Ketu is in Dhanishtha Nakshetra ruled by Mangal, an inimical> > graha for this native due to ownership of 6th and 11th houses. Further Rahu> > is conjoining Mangal; Rahu is strong in Navaamsa. Shukra is in Revati> > Nakshetra ruled by Rahu. Guru is lord of 10th house and is in Makha> > Nakshetra ruled by Ketu. Ketu is co-lord of 6th bhava and it is inimical.> > Hence we see that the 10th house is under sway from the Nodes and nodal> > influences are playing out at present. Ketu and Guru-Mangala have a> > Nakshetra Parivartana also. This Parivartana should be judged from the> > Chandra Lagna - 2-8 axis. Further Surya and Rahu also are in the same axis> > under Rasi-Parivartana.> >> > > > > > > > > > > > Lord of Karma Nakshetra-Jyestha is Budha and Budha is lagnesha and 4th lord> > in the 9th house (yogakaraka). Hence Naaraayana or Sri Vishnu's worship is> > very much necessary for this Native. Furthermore, interestingly, Surya is> > indicating Ishtadevata and also Paalana Devata and conjoining Budha in a> > yoga in the 9th house. It will be very good to worship Siva and Surya devata> > with appropriate Mantras. Ketu afflicts Paakalagna and also 10th from the> > Chandra Lagna and hence the tensions.> >> > 3. Let us use simple Vimsottari (Chandra) dasa to identify the> > happenings. Shukra-Ketu-Shukra is running and Shukra-Ketu Bhoga is in the> > 8th house. In Dasaamsa, Ketu is Lagnesha in the 5th and is in exchange with> > Guru in Lagna showing good reputation. Shukra is however Maaraka to the 6th> > and lord of the 12th house in an inimical rasi and can give changes in job.> > Shukra-Ketu Bhoga is in the 12-th house and indicated some skills change may> > be required.> >> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > Hamendra ----> This is a really good point.Because in coming 2-3 months> there is a possibility that company may send me on a technical course to> acquire different skills from the present one.> > Naaraayana Dasa for Dasamsa Chakra, we see that Tula Mahadasa Mithuna> antardasa is running. Tula is in the 12-th house and Mithuna is in the 8th> house-9th from Tula showing protection and increase in reputation (bhoga in> the 5th from Tula). Their lords are also well placed with respect to each> other. So during this antar dasa there is no troubles predicted although> restructuring and some instability can be predicted.> > 4. In TP-2006 Chart, Hora Lord Guru is9th lord in 4th house indicating an> > overall sukha. Yogakaraka Mangal is 10th lord and in Badhakasthana. Rahu is> > also in the 9th house aspecting the 10th house. In the Dasamsa Chakra in> > TP-2006, Budha is 10th lord in the 11th giving argala to the 10th house.> > Budha dasa, Mangal antar gave the promotion. Mangal is in 8th house in> > debility and conjoins A5 and aspects Shukra in the 5th from AL. Probably the> > promotion happened in Shukra Pratyantar> >> > > > > > > > > Hamendra ---> Shukra pratyantar was running from 4th august - 14th> August.Even though I got the news and letter of my promotion on 28th> august,the letter states that promotion came into effect from 8th august> 2006.So this is again brilliant analysis.One thing i want to mention is that> Mercury also has unobstructed argala on A5 in D10.> > Also in the last point you have mentioned that i could make some mistake in> career decision due to Ketu.Now does this mean I should be careful in takin> a new job offer ? I am not clear about your last point.Although you have> mentioned that nothing drastic might happen except some restructuring.> > Waiting to hear your views,> > Regards,> > Hamendra>

|| Hare Raama Krsna ||

Dear Sri Hamendra,

Namaskar. Sorry for the typo. It would be Guru taking up position of AmK.

Best wishes,

Sourav

================================================================sohamsa , "Sourav" <souravc108 wrote:>> > || Hare Raama Krsna ||> > Dear Sri Hamendra,> > Namaskar. Thanks for feedback.> Yes AK-AmK replacement and consequently Guru taking up position of AK> will occur over a period of several years. Shukra Dasa is running and> being new AK will continue this transformation in some more years, that> is my thought at present. Ketu in the 9th shows some mistake in decision> making or following superiors instructions. So care should be taken> during this TP-2006 year in this matter. So try to be aware of your work> environment, records etc.> > Best wishes,> > Sourav> > =================================================================> sohamsa , Hamendra hamendra@ wrote:> >> > Dear Sourav,> >> > Thanks for having a look at my chart.It is always a pleasute to read> your> > analysis.I have some doubts and am giving them below> >> > > 1. I would also advise worship of Paalana Devata and pratyadhi> devata of> > > the Karma Nakshetra for anyone having troubles in career matter.> Moreover> > > Sri Hamendra will be experiencing a charakaaraka replacement Between> AK> > > Chandrama and AmK Shukra and during the next few years many changes> will> > > take place. The changes will be positive-to-mixed as AK Shukra will> be> > > exalted in the 10th house and being Vargottama and also exalted in> > > Vimsaamsa, will be cause a great spiritual change in the native. AmK> Guru> > > will be in MKS but will lord 10th house. Being 6th from AK will> cause some> > > conflicts. However the strength of AK will override as Shukra is> considered> > > yoga-karaka for the Mithuna Lagna natives.> > >> >> >> >> >> >> >> >> >> >> >> >> > Hamendra ---> Dont you think this replacement has already occured from> > 22-26?> >> > 2. In the present case, Shukra Mahadasa, Ketu Bhukti and Shukra> pratyantar> > > dasa has given a promotion but at the same time instability and> > > apprehension. Ketu is in Dhanishtha Nakshetra ruled by Mangal, an> inimical> > > graha for this native due to ownership of 6th and 11th houses.> Further Rahu> > > is conjoining Mangal; Rahu is strong in Navaamsa. Shukra is in> Revati> > > Nakshetra ruled by Rahu. Guru is lord of 10th house and is in Makha> > > Nakshetra ruled by Ketu. Ketu is co-lord of 6th bhava and it is> inimical.> > > Hence we see that the 10th house is under sway from the Nodes and> nodal> > > influences are playing out at present. Ketu and Guru-Mangala have a> > > Nakshetra Parivartana also. This Parivartana should be judged from> the> > > Chandra Lagna - 2-8 axis. Further Surya and Rahu also are in the> same axis> > > under Rasi-Parivartana.> > >> >> >> >> >> >> >> >> >> >> >> >> > Lord of Karma Nakshetra-Jyestha is Budha and Budha is lagnesha and 4th> lord> > > in the 9th house (yogakaraka). Hence Naaraayana or Sri Vishnu's> worship is> > > very much necessary for this Native. Furthermore, interestingly,> Surya is> > > indicating Ishtadevata and also Paalana Devata and conjoining Budha> in a> > > yoga in the 9th house. It will be very good to worship Siva and> Surya devata> > > with appropriate Mantras. Ketu afflicts Paakalagna and also 10th> from the> > > Chandra Lagna and hence the tensions.> > >> > > 3. Let us use simple Vimsottari (Chandra) dasa to identify the> > > happenings. Shukra-Ketu-Shukra is running and Shukra-Ketu Bhoga is> in the> > > 8th house. In Dasaamsa, Ketu is Lagnesha in the 5th and is in> exchange with> > > Guru in Lagna showing good reputation. Shukra is however Maaraka to> the 6th> > > and lord of the 12th house in an inimical rasi and can give changes> in job.> > > Shukra-Ketu Bhoga is in the 12-th house and indicated some skills> change may> > > be required.> > >> >> >> >> >> >> >> >> >> >> >> >> >> >> >> >> >> >> > Hamendra ----> This is a really good point.Because in coming 2-3> months> > there is a possibility that company may send me on a technical course> to> > acquire different skills from the present one.> >> > Naaraayana Dasa for Dasamsa Chakra, we see that Tula Mahadasa Mithuna> > antardasa is running. Tula is in the 12-th house and Mithuna is in the> 8th> > house-9th from Tula showing protection and increase in reputation> (bhoga in> > the 5th from Tula). Their lords are also well placed with respect to> each> > other. So during this antar dasa there is no troubles predicted> although> > restructuring and some instability can be predicted.> >> > 4. In TP-2006 Chart, Hora Lord Guru is9th lord in 4th house indicating> an> > > overall sukha. Yogakaraka Mangal is 10th lord and in Badhakasthana.> Rahu is> > > also in the 9th house aspecting the 10th house. In the Dasamsa> Chakra in> > > TP-2006, Budha is 10th lord in the 11th giving argala to the 10th> house.> > > Budha dasa, Mangal antar gave the promotion. Mangal is in 8th house> in> > > debility and conjoins A5 and aspects Shukra in the 5th from AL.> Probably the> > > promotion happened in Shukra Pratyantar> > >> >> >> >> >> >> >> >> >> > Hamendra ---> Shukra pratyantar was running from 4th august - 14th> > August.Even though I got the news and letter of my promotion on 28th> > august,the letter states that promotion came into effect from 8th> august> > 2006.So this is again brilliant analysis.One thing i want to mention> is that> > Mercury also has unobstructed argala on A5 in D10.> >> > Also in the last point you have mentioned that i could make some> mistake in> > career decision due to Ketu.Now does this mean I should be careful in> takin> > a new job offer ? I am not clear about your last point.Although you> have> > mentioned that nothing drastic might happen except some restructuring.> >> > Waiting to hear your views,> >> > Regards,> >> > Hamendra> >>

Dear Raghunath Ji, Thanks for your reply.It would be great if you can do a prasna for me.I am giving my Question below 1.Do you think there is a chance of losing my present job or getting a new job if I lose the present one?

Number ----> 102Hope to hear from you soon.Kind Regards,On 9/5/06, Raghunatha RaoNemani <

raon1008 wrote:

Om Krishna Guru

Namaste Hamendra Ji,

Please pray to God and think about a question related to your job,

and then choose a number between 1 and 249.

Write the following in the list:-

1) Write the question (without any ambeguity)

2) The number which came to your mind.

I will attempt to write if not some one will surely answer your

question using Prashna method.

Regards

Raghunatha Rao

>

> On 9/3/06, Hamendra <hamendra wrote:

> >

> >

> > Dear members,

> >

> >

> > I am presently facing some uncertainty pertaining to future of

my present

> > job.I would be grateful if some one could have a look at my

chart and tell

> > me if there is a risk of losing the present job or a job change

is on the

> > cards ?

> > I had recently got promotion on 29/08/2006 but after that on

friday got a

> > news about the company takeover which could effect my present

position as

> > well.It will be really helpful if someone can commment on my

chart about

> > the coming period and if i can take any precautions or do

remedies.

> >

> > My chart is attached in jhd format.

> >

> > Thanks

> >

>

> Kind regards,

>

> Hamendra

>

|| Satyam Bruyat Priyam Bruyat ||

Dear Sourav,

Your points related to mantra are valid. I agree that Palan Devta (Shri Rama) would give long term sustenance and pratyadi devta of karma nakshtra can also be prayed.

Best Wishes,

Ramesh

sohamsa [sohamsa ] On Behalf Of SouravMonday, September 04, 2006 3:18 PMsohamsa Subject: Re: Uncetainty in job , plz comment

|| Hare Rama Krsna ||

Dear Ramesh-ji,

Namaskar. Shouldn't the Mantra be || Om Namo Naaraayanaaya ||. It is either Namah or Namo but not Namoh. And Naaraayanaaya means "to Naaraayana".May I kindly write a few lines of my thoughts. Kindly correct me if I go astray.

1. I would also advise worship of Paalana Devata and pratyadhi devata of the Karma Nakshetra for anyone having troubles in career matter. Moreover Sri Hamendra will be experiencing a charakaaraka replacement Between AK Chandrama and AmK Shukra and during the next few years many changes will take place. The changes will be positive-to-mixed as AK Shukra will be exalted in the 10th house and being Vargottama and also exalted in Vimsaamsa, will be cause a great spiritual change in the native. AmK Guru will be in MKS but will lord 10th house. Being 6th from AK will cause some conflicts. However the strength of AK will override as Shukra is considered yoga-karaka for the Mithuna Lagna natives.

2. In the present case, Shukra Mahadasa, Ketu Bhukti and Shukra pratyantar dasa has given a promotion but at the same time instability and apprehension. Ketu is in Dhanishtha Nakshetra ruled by Mangal, an inimical graha for this native due to ownership of 6th and 11th houses. Further Rahu is conjoining Mangal; Rahu is strong in Navaamsa. Shukra is in Revati Nakshetra ruled by Rahu. Guru is lord of 10th house and is in Makha Nakshetra ruled by Ketu. Ketu is co-lord of 6th bhava and it is inimical. Hence we see that the 10th house is under sway from the Nodes and nodal influences are playing out at present. Ketu and Guru-Mangala have a Nakshetra Parivartana also. This Parivartana should be judged from the Chandra Lagna - 2-8 axis. Further Surya and Rahu also are in the same axis under Rasi-Parivartana.

Lord of Karma Nakshetra-Jyestha is Budha and Budha is lagnesha and 4th lord in the 9th house (yogakaraka). Hence Naaraayana or Sri Vishnu's worship is very much necessary for this Native. Furthermore, interestingly, Surya is indicating Ishtadevata and also Paalana Devata and conjoining Budha in a yoga in the 9th house. It will be very good to worship Siva and Surya devata with appropriate Mantras. Ketu afflicts Paakalagna and also 10th from the Chandra Lagna and hence the tensions.

3. Let us use simple Vimsottari (Chandra) dasa to identify the happenings. Shukra-Ketu-Shukra is running and Shukra-Ketu Bhoga is in the 8th house. In Dasaamsa, Ketu is Lagnesha in the 5th and is in exchange with Guru in Lagna showing good reputation. Shukra is however Maaraka to the 6th and lord of the 12th house in an inimical rasi and can give changes in job. Shukra-Ketu Bhoga is in the 12-th house and indicated some skills change may be required.

Using Naaraayana Dasa for Dasamsa Chakra, we see that Tula Mahadasa Mithuna antardasa is running. Tula is in the 12-th house and Mithuna is in the 8th house-9th from Tula showing protection and increase in reputation (bhoga in the 5th from Tula). Their lords are also well placed with respect to each other. So during this antar dasa there is no troubles predicted although restructuring and some instability can be predicted.

4. In TP-2006 Chart, Hora Lord Guru is9th lord in 4th house indicating an overall sukha. Yogakaraka Mangal is 10th lord and in Badhakasthana. Rahu is also in the 9th house aspecting the 10th house. In the Dasamsa Chakra in TP-2006, Budha is 10th lord in the 11th giving argala to the 10th house. Budha dasa, Mangal antar gave the promotion. Mangal is in 8th house in debility and conjoins A5 and aspects Shukra in the 5th from AL. Probably the promotion happened in Shukra Pratyantar dasa.

A8 is in the 6th house and 8th lord is in the Lagna aspecting Shani (maraka to the 6th house) showing a bit of turbulent period. Lagnesha also happens to be Maraka and joining Shani. Please note that there is a parivartana between Surya and Ketu with Ketu being in the 9th house can lead to making mistakes in decision making. Rahu in 4th from Surya is not welcome especially as Rahu is in the 3rd house. So during the next couple of months the native should be careful in making decisions related to job change. As such, so changes in job front is likely .

Best wishes,

Sourav

=================================================================

sohamsa , "Ramesh F. Gangaramani" <ramesh.gangaramani wrote:>> || Satyam Bruyat Priyam Bruyat ||> > Dear Hamendra,> You are now in Venus - Ketu dasa. Venus is exalted in D1 in 10H. It is also> 5L in D1. Ketu is in 5H in D10 in mool trikona sign. It has rashi drishti of> GL, A10, Rahu and Moon. Ketu is well placed from AL. Rahu may give sudden> developments but the period should be good. New job too is likely. I just> heard Visti's MP3 where he suggests chanting Narayana mantra "om namoh> narayana" when one feels shaky in career.> I know Narayanji has requested for your birth details. I shall be looking> forward to seeing his comments.> > February 29, 1980> Time: 13:36:50> Time Zone: 5:30:00 (East of GMT)> Place: 76 E 47' 00", 30 N 44' 00"> Chandigarh, India> > Best Wishes,> Ra mesh> > > > _____ > > sohamsa [sohamsa ] On Behalf Of> Hamendra> Sunday, September 03, 2006 6:32 AM> ; vedic astrology > Cc: sohamsa > Re: Uncetainty in job , plz comment> > > > > > > > On 9/3/06, Hamendra hamendra (AT) gmail (DOT) <hamendra com> wrote:> > > > Dear members,> > > I am presently facing some uncertainty pertaining to future of my present> job.I would be grateful if some one could have a look at my chart and tell> me if there is a risk of losing the present job or a job change is on the> cards ? > I had recently got promotion on 29/08/2006 but after that on friday got a> ; news about the company takeover which could effect my present position as> well.It will be really helpful if someone can commment on my chart about the> coming period and if i can take any precautions or do remedies. > > My chart is attached in jhd format.> > Thanks> > > Kind regards,> > Hamendra>