IndiaDivine.org

somanatha drekkana

Rate this topic

Guest guest

|| Satyam Bruyat Priyam Bruyat ||

Dear Anna,

Please follow the steps below;

1. Open D3 as you normally do.

2. Right click on the same and you will see multiple options against D3, one of them is Somanath D3.

Best Wishes,

Ramesh

sohamsa [sohamsa ] On Behalf Of 108arSunday, September 10, 2006 11:57 PMsohamsa Subject: somanatha drekkana

Would anybody please tell me how to find Somanatha Drekkana CHART Using JH7?

Thanks,

Anna.

Get your own web address for just $1.99/1st yr. We'll help. Small Business.

Dear Ramesh, Thank You! I realized I used the old JH version, LOL! I've just listened to last Visti's lecture at Sri Garuda; if you haven't already done so, go to Visti's site and listen to all lectures from his Sunday's classes, really special, you'll be happy you did. I find them truly enlightening: 'nicely processed' knowledge with all 'nourishing' finesses and subtleties, you just have to open your mouth!!! Life can be really good sometime! Thanks Visti, Thanks Ramesh, Love, Anna "Ramesh F. Gangaramani" <ramesh.gangaramani wrote: || Satyam Bruyat Priyam Bruyat || Dear Anna, Please follow the steps below; 1. Open D3 as you normally do. 2. Right click on the same and you will see multiple options against D3, one of them is Somanath D3. Best Wishes, Ramesh sohamsa [sohamsa ] On Behalf Of 108arSunday, September 10, 2006 11:57 PMsohamsa Subject: somanatha drekkana Would anybody please tell me how to find Somanatha Drekkana CHART Using JH7? Thanks, Anna. Get your own web address for just $1.99/1st yr. We'll help. Small

Business.

Get on board. You're invited to try the new Mail.