IndiaDivine.org

Three planets in Marana Karaka Sthana in Dasamsa

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Dear Lakshmi, I have posted my details to the end of mail. Iam copying the same here My Dob : 21st December 1971 Time : 7.25 AM Place : Palghat , Kerala , 10n47, 76e39, India My marriage life is good . Got married in 2002 May. no children. My relationship with my wife is good. My Navamsa is leo rising , have a parivarthan between 7th house and 8th house (Jupiter and saturn). Jupiter is karakamsa and exalted in aquarius with best regards, Sreekumar

lakshmikary <lakshmikary wrote: Hare Rama KrishnaDear Shreekumar,Can you post your detials. also tell us how your life has been so far in terms of love, and relationships.etcIm curious about the plantetary placements,signs in navamsa.Best wishesLakshmisohamsa , Sreekumar Ambalath wrote:>> Dear Rafal,> > My Dasama has Venus in 6th , Mars in 7th and Rahu in 9th all> are MKS ( even though venus and mars are in thier own house).> > As the karya bhava which is 10th house in dasama , and > karakas for career as per sanjay ji are mercury,sun etc are> okay in the chart.> > But the house of service and bussiness have become MKS> > Even though the karya bhava is okay , my

concern is > what career to be choosen , neither business or> service does not look to be okay?> > What is the effect of MKS when the planets are> in thier own house . In my chart venus is in 6th in Libra> and Mars in 7th in scorpio . If they are in thier own> house , when happens to MKS.> > > with best regards,> Sreekumar > > > > > Rafal Gendarz wrote:> Dear Sreekumar,> > You should look at them from Karya bhava and crucial bhavas when dealing in Varga's. Therefore Mercury in forth and twelfth (D-10) are bad positions as they are in MKS from Tenth and Sixth..> > Regards> Rafal Gendarz> > - > Sreekumar Ambalath > sohamsa > Friday, September 15, 2006 7:54 AM> Three planets in

Marana Karaka Sthana in Dasamsa> > > Dear Learned Members,> > I have there 3 plantes in Marana karaka Sthana in Dasamsa.> > What kind of remedies do you suggest . Not sure whether> > i will be successful in my career.> > My Dob : 21st December 1971> Time : 7.25 AM> Place : Palghat , Kerala , 10n47, 76e39, India > > with best regards,> Sreekumar > > > All New Mail – Tired of Vi@gr@! come-ons? Let our SpamGuard protect you. > > > > > > To help you stay safe and secure online, we've developed the all new Security Centre.>! om tat sat !Footnotes:1. Let us share our thoughts and knowledge like the Sun God Surya shares his light with the entire planet, without bias and

without emotions. Let us rise in praise to that supreme significator of the soul of all creatures. 2. You don't have to reply if you feel that there is a waste of energy. Use the energy given by Surya well.3. This mail is just another view, and who else other than Surya Himself knows the perfect truth. So say - om tat sat. 4. The contents above are the views of one individual and do not represent the groups views nor that of the group owner.

Dear Friends; Planets in maran-karka places acts more or less as maraka planets ,if they are in debilitation, inimical sign ,or being associated with or aspected by malefics . A marka planet give one of the following results: 1. Shame 2. Disease 3. Sorrow 4, Fear and Grief 5. Miseries 6. Humiliation 7. CALUMNY 8.Death You have translate these effects with respect of D-10 chart. As your Venus and Mars are in their own houses and if they are not aspected by malefics , you may not worry much. G.K.GOELlakshmikary <lakshmikary wrote: Hare Rama KrishnaDear Shreekumar,Can you post your detials. also tell us how your life has been so far in terms of love, and relationships.etcIm curious about the plantetary placements,signs in navamsa.Best wishesLakshmisohamsa , Sreekumar Ambalath <skumar_astro wrote:>> Dear Rafal,> > My Dasama has Venus in 6th , Mars in 7th and Rahu in 9th all> are MKS ( even though venus and mars are in thier own house).> > As the karya bhava which is 10th house in dasama , and > karakas for career as per sanjay ji are mercury,sun etc are> okay in the chart.> > But the house of service and bussiness have become MKS> >

Even though the karya bhava is okay , my concern is > what career to be choosen , neither business or> service does not look to be okay?> > What is the effect of MKS when the planets are> in thier own house . In my chart venus is in 6th in Libra> and Mars in 7th in scorpio . If they are in thier own> house , when happens to MKS.> > > with best regards,> Sreekumar > > > > > Rafal Gendarz <starsuponme wrote:> Dear Sreekumar,> > You should look at them from Karya bhava and crucial bhavas when dealing in Varga's. Therefore Mercury in forth and twelfth (D-10) are bad positions as they are in MKS from Tenth and Sixth..> > Regards> Rafal Gendarz> > - > Sreekumar Ambalath > sohamsa > Friday, September 15, 2006 7:54 AM> Three planets in Marana Karaka Sthana in Dasamsa> > > Dear Learned Members,> > I have there 3 plantes in Marana karaka Sthana in Dasamsa.> > What kind of remedies do you suggest . Not sure whether> > i will be successful in my career.> > My Dob : 21st December 1971> Time : 7.25 AM> Place : Palghat , Kerala , 10n47, 76e39, India > > with best regards,> Sreekumar > > > All New Mail – Tired of Vi@gr@! come-ons? Let our SpamGuard protect you. > > > > > > To help you stay safe and secure online, we've developed the all new Security

Centre.>

Find out what India is talking about on - Answers India Send FREE SMS to your friend's mobile from Messenger Version 8. Get it NOW