IndiaDivine.org

guidance required

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Dear Astrologers, Namaskar, I would like to seek your help for analysing the horoscope of my parents, I am giving below their birth details: Father: DOB 20.08.1938 TOB: 17.35Hrs POB Gorakhpur (UP) Mother DOB: 3.07.1946 TOB: 18Hrs POB: Rae Bareli (UP) Father is suffering from Prostrate Problem since 1992, Got him operated in 2000. He has developed Strictures in the urinal passage due to which he has to undergo catherization every week. He is suffering with joint pains which has increased in last few months. Mother has been detected with enlarged heart, for which she is taking

medicines. Both have High Blood Pressure and diabetese. Due to above (first) problem and touring nature of fathers job he had to resign in 1995, he started coaching classes which till 2000 did reasonably well, but thereafter reduced drastically and today has almost closed. Although we support them financially, they still want to be self relient and therefore have started some business in the name of my mother (her birth details given above), I would request you the following: Remidies for health for both Their Possibility of succeeding in this business and remidial measures to remove uncertainties. Looking forward to earliest reply Regards, BKK

Messenger with Voice. Make PC-to-Phone Calls to the US (and 30+ countries) for 2¢/min or less.