IndiaDivine.org

Innovative method

Rate this topic

Guest guest

" Om Namo Bhagavate Vasudevay "

Pranam to,

All Respected Gurus and Learned members,

I want to highlight a issue I came across recently. I met a person who was able to tell the past,future from Date of birth of a person only. It was not like the Numerological interpretation. Very Specific and he was giving the reference of Planets even,like " your mars is strong, you are suffering from disease due to weak shani etc " .He told, which gemstones to be used etc. Everything he told was true.

I want to ask to all, which is this science called? How it is posible to interprete from only DOB without time of birth, place of birth etc. I am very keen to know this fact.

I hope you will help me.-- Rushikesh

Its genuiene fake. Dont trust such people. Regards, ShaziyaRushikesh Deshpande <rushi83 wrote: "Om Namo Bhagavate Vasudevay" Pranam to, All Respected Gurus and Learned members, I want to highlight a issue I came across recently. I met a person who was able to tell the past,future from Date of birth of a person only. It was not like the Numerological interpretation. Very Specific and he was giving the

reference of Planets even,like" your mars is strong, you are suffering from disease due to weak shani etc".He told, which gemstones to be used etc. Everything he told was true. I want to ask to all, which is this science called? How it is posible to interprete from only DOB without time of birth, place of birth etc. I am very keen to know this fact. I hope you will help me.-- Rushikesh

On 7 Photos: Unlimited free storage – keep all your photos in one place!

Dear friend,

This can also be done with prasna even without knowing

your date of birth.

Even from one's physical features.

Also by clairvoyance etc.

With best wishes,

Mrutyunjay

My personal email id is astrologer.mrutyunjay for out of group contact

and professional consultations.