IndiaDivine.org

Jupiter Mahadasha

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Dear & Respected Guru Ji

Namaskar

I will appreciate if esteemed and learned guru's can throw some light on effect of Jupiter MD on native who is born in Leo lagna. I have read few articles which says that if native is running Jupiter Maha dasha and Venus Antardasha , this is one of the very bad phase in one's life as Jupiter is Guru of Devas and Venus is guru of Asura'. This can break marriage of a person or can make person indulge in wrong doings.

What is the effect of this Jupiter MD and Venus AD if person is born in Leo Lagna with

Venus + Sun in 5th house

Jupiter® in 12th house of chart.

Please enlighten me with your thoughts on possible effect of this period on ones personnel and professional life.

Regards

|| Hare Raama Krsna ||

Dear Sri Vipin,

namaskar. Both are Guru's and both are best benefics so one cannot automatically say that the result will be bad. One should study BPHS and Udu Dasas book by Sri. Rath where details of how to judge Vimsottari dasa is given.

In the chart discussed, Guru is 5th and 8th lord exalted but retrograde in the 12-th house and Antardasa-lord Shukra is in the 5th house which is 6th from the Mahadasa lord. This can make the antardasa period troublesome. Judge the Mahadasa from Surya (here Guru is 8th from Surya) and antardasa from Chandra and Pratyantar from Lagna. This shows a troublesome period. Judge Sookshma-antar from AK, Praana-antar from PP and Deha-antar from Lagna again. From Surya-reference Mahadasa-lord Guru is 1st lord and 4th lord in the 8th house (effectively in debility), showing a bad Mahadasa overall (concerning reputation/health and happiness at home). You have not mentioned the position of Chandra. Judge Shukra's lordship and position from Chandra's position.

The matters related to profession and marriage should be seen from Dasamsa and Navamsa. The fact about wrong-doing should be seen from Trimsamsa. From the Rasi Chart, we can make coarse judgements.5th house is the house of reputation, job change/difficulties (8th from the 10th), children and Guru is the karaka. Here Guru is located in effective debility in the 8th from its own house and this creates difficulties in the 5th house (remember that natural benefics in the 8th from their houses cannot protect). Similarly, Shukra is lord of 10th and is posited in the 8th from it -- this is also bad. However, Surya and Shukra are in a rajayoga. The extent and sustenance of this Rajayoga should be seen from the strength of Guru and Chandra's nakshatra lord in the Navamsa. Lagnesha in the 5th from Lagna can create unhappiness in regards to children especially when Karaka of children and 5th lord is placed in the 12-th house (separation).

Best wishes,

Sourav

===============================================================================================================

Namskar

I am student like you but want to share my thoughts ….

Certainly the dasa of Guru and bhukti of shukra will create problem not because of reason as you mentioned ,,,,

But for its placement from Jupiter i.e 6th from guru….. Guru also become inimical to its 6

th like surya . Area of trouble can not be mentioned without seeing rashi and navmansh.whereas karka and house lordship can be considerd for broad view.

Amitpuri

On 13/09/06, Vipin Wadhawan <vipinshash wrote:

Dear & Respected Guru Ji

Namaskar

I will appreciate if esteemed and learned guru's can throw some light on effect of Jupiter MD on native who is born in Leo lagna. I have read few articles which says that if native is running Jupiter Maha dasha and Venus Antardasha , this is one of the very bad phase in one's life as Jupiter is Guru of Devas and Venus is guru of Asura'. This can break marriage of a person or can make person indulge in wrong doings.

What is the effect of this Jupiter MD and Venus AD if person is born in Leo Lagna with

Venus + Sun in 5th house

Jupiter® in 12th house of chart.

Please enlighten me with your thoughts on possible effect of this period on ones personnel and professional life.

Regards

Hi Amit ji and others

I would want to know effets of jupiter mahadasa for

tauras lagna (jupiter is 8th lord and 11th lord) esp

when jupiter is also retrograde and vargottam.

Lagna is Tauras in D-1

Lagna is Virgo in D-9

In D-1-> jup® is present in 7th house (scorpio)

In D-9-> jup® is present in 3rd house (scorpio)

waiting for answer

thanks

Angel

--- Amit Puri <amitpuri20 wrote:

> Namskar

>

> I am student like you but want to share my thoughts

> ….

>

> Certainly the dasa of Guru and bhukti of shukra will

> create problem not

> because of reason as you mentioned ,,,,

>

>

>

> But for its placement from Jupiter i.e 6th from

> guru….. Guru also become

> inimical to its 6th like surya . Area of trouble can

> not be mentioned

> without seeing rashi and navmansh.whereas karka and

> house lordship can be

> considerd for broad view.

>

>

>

>

>

> Amitpuri

>

> On 13/09/06, Vipin Wadhawan <vipinshash

> wrote:

> >

> > Dear & Respected Guru Ji

> >

> > Namaskar

> >

> > I will appreciate if esteemed and learned guru's

> can throw some light on

> > effect of Jupiter MD on native who is born in Leo

> lagna. I have read few

> > articles which says that if native is running

> Jupiter Maha dasha and Venus

> > Antardasha , this is one of the very bad phase in

> one's life as Jupiter is

> > Guru of Devas and Venus is guru of Asura'. This

> can break marriage of a

> > person or can make person indulge in wrong doings.

> >

> > What is the effect of this Jupiter MD and Venus AD

> if person is born in

> > Leo Lagna with

> >

> > Venus + Sun in 5th house

> >

> > Jupiter® in 12th house of chart.

> >

> > Please enlighten me with your thoughts on possible

> effect of this period

> > on ones personnel and professional life.

> >

> > Regards

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

>

|| Hare Raama Krsna ||

Dear Sri Goel,

Namaskar. Without a properly rectified chart, nothing should be predicted.

Best wishes,

Sourav

================================================================sohamsa , angel <angelgoel wrote:>> Hi Amit ji and others> > I would want to know effets of jupiter mahadasa for> tauras lagna (jupiter is 8th lord and 11th lord) esp> when jupiter is also retrograde and vargottam.> Lagna is Tauras in D-1> Lagna is Virgo in D-9> In D-1-> jup® is present in 7th house (scorpio)> In D-9-> jup® is present in 3rd house (scorpio)> > waiting for answer> > thanks> Angel> > --- Amit Puri amitpuri20 wrote:> > > Namskar> > > > I am student like you but want to share my thoughts> > ….> > > > Certainly the dasa of Guru and bhukti of shukra will> > create problem not> > because of reason as you mentioned ,,,,> > > > > > > > But for its placement from Jupiter i.e 6th from> > guru….. Guru also become> > inimical to its 6th like surya . Area of trouble can> > not be mentioned> > without seeing rashi and navmansh.whereas karka and> > house lordship can be> > considerd for broad view.> > > > > > > > > > > > Amitpuri> > > > On 13/09/06, Vipin Wadhawan vipinshash > wrote:> > >> > > Dear & Respected Guru Ji> > >> > > Namaskar> > >> > > I will appreciate if esteemed and learned guru's> > can throw some light on> > > effect of Jupiter MD on native who is born in Leo> > lagna. I have read few> > > articles which says that if native is running> > Jupiter Maha dasha and Venus> > > Antardasha , this is one of the very bad phase in> > one's life as Jupiter is> > > Guru of Devas and Venus is guru of Asura'. This> > can break marriage of a> > > person or can make person indulge in wrong doings.> > >> > > What is the effect of this Jupiter MD and Venus AD> > if person is born in> > > Leo Lagna with> > >> > > Venus + Sun in 5th house> > >> > > Jupiter® in 12th house of chart.> > >> > > Please enlighten me with your thoughts on possible> > effect of this period> > > on ones personnel and professional life.> > >> > > Regards> > >> > >> > >> > >> > >> > >> > >> > >> > >> > >> > >> > >> > >> > > > > >> > > > > > > > >

• 7 years later...
Guest Shree

Hello Sir,

Please advise about marriage & career:

Dhanu Lagna ruled by Guru, Kanya Moon Rashi, Hastha-4 star. Guru in 9th, benefic Guru Maha Dasha from 2007-2023. Guru Transit in Cancer in June 2014, Female, Married.

Thanks in advance.